Men and women alike should have both revealing and covering armor

Men and women alike should have both revealing and covering armor

Attached: armorcomp.jpg (781x588, 186K)

Have sex

Seethe

this.

As a kid, I was pretty sure, by looking at the way it was progressing, nudity in media would be normal by the time I grow up. But boy was I wrong...

Women's cosmetics must only include different types of bikini.

Men have barbarian loin cloths all the time it's just women who got downgraded

Cope? Or is it dilate?

Nope. The most a male knight should reveal is his face, when not in battle. There are no female knights so all women should look like the left. Deal with it.

Attached: 1563073092526.gif (224x224, 1.52M)

It's about the framing, not the nudity. If a woman has a bikini skin, the man should not just have a speedo. Something has to cover the top too, which ends up making the outfit more risque. The styles have to be equal

But males can wear the set on the left as well

as it should be

Could you explain?

when trannies get sex change surgery the doctors make a pseudo-vagina out of their sexual organs that's essentially a hole you can put dicks in

but like pierced ears when you don't wear earrings, the holes can seal back up, so they have to regularly "dilate" their fake vagina to keep it open and servicable

I've never used that term.
Thank you. What a time to be alive.

They do.

Attached: 5dc642fc9b27f7d064776749a8f19138.jpg (1920x2526, 586K)

And they all belong to the bbc

Attached: 374847262837.jpg (2560x1920, 1.72M)

This but unironically.

based

>basement dwellers are triggered by the idea of men and women being equal in fantastical world with magic and dragons
it's beautiful

That would imply effort on behalf of the original modelers.

Agreed

The desert sorceress set is unisex.

as much as I love slutty armour on women you forgot about Dames

shut up dumb nigger that fetish is the only thing you have because you, a nigger, is undesireable.

Nigga I'm almost certain all armor in the game is

Make a game and add all the features you want.

>men should have revealing armor
Literal faggot.

yes, and?

The only correct opinion regarding this toppic

Hey OP

Attached: Desert_Sorcceress_Set_M.png (261x465, 236K)

This is now a trains thread, post trains.

Attached: 1557699607240.jpg (300x200, 27K)

Depraved starts in his underwear

Attached: BANZAILIQSOLD1_20151216124353238.jpg (800x397, 53K)

Even in fantasy that's hard to believe.

one is a pyromancer, the other is a knight

Attached: maitrain.jpg (1067x1500, 447K)

The male's version of the left armor is more revealing.
A female wearing the right armor is indistinguishable from the male, except perhaps an unnoticeable chest hump and different walking animation.

now I need to make a twink character in my next run

it's "die in a fire"

>nonsense=/=fantasy
Unless females start laying eggs or birthing litters of 6+ it makes zero sense for males not to be stronger. If you've imported humans into the setting because you're a hack who can't help but ape Tolkien, then you may as well accept human anatomy.

In a game with customisation options, PCs should look however the player wants them to, and NPCs should look like they fit into the game world.

Attached: iu.jpg (1280x717, 91K)

women in any combatent class is first of all ridiculous and unrealistic per se. Therefore, since its already unrealistic, then may they be just for eye candy
Also, priestess and servants of the gods also wear very skimpy clothes
There is absolutely no reason to give non-revealing armor to females
If you want more exaples, take a spin at Instagram and Twitter to see how females like the world to see them.

Next!

Attached: No time for this bullshit.jpg (368x368, 35K)

No, you faggot. It doesn't have to and shouldn't be equivalent on both genders. You sound like a homo.

true

Attached: 1563897030651.png (640x640, 387K)

>wearing armor that doesn't cover your entire body.

You're pretty much asking for it. "It" in this case being a sword to the gut.

Attached: images.png (225x224, 5K)

It's just a game, bro.

Attached: SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190712212057.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

Still, the skimpy chain mail swimwear should have defense penalties out the ass. You want proper protection? Wear proper armor, dimwit.

Thanks for the offer but no, cool wine aunt.

It's almost like this is fucking degenerate and an affront to God.

>not mixing both

Attached: lady die.jpg (1110x858, 219K)

>women fighing
you are asking to be killed in seconds

>tfw invading as a desert pyromancer with a whip

Attached: 1563382718228.png (507x455, 269K)

If it's any consolation, I think DQXI has a single piece of swimwear with a DEF of 1.

Attached: SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ_20190712212716.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

Why does biology make you so angry, user?

No it shouldn't. Games don't go for realism. If that's the case you shouldn't be able to dodge roll with armor or with a zwei. You want mobility? Use a dagger, dimwit.

>Games don't go for realism.

A lot of games do. Try wearing metal armor in a thunderstorm in BotW. What happens next is pretty damn realistic.

That isn't even going for realism, that's going for elements of realism for impact. Which is an entirely arbitrary decision to make seeing how high you jump, and how far your swings of a branch make big monsters fly back. BotW does not go for realism. That is an absurd and hilariously cherrypicked example, and only supports arbitrarily enforcing things you WANT to enforce not because some sperg says you should.

>Cosplay as desert pyromancer
>Camp next to the AI desert pyromancer
>3 in 4 hosts die before they reach me

Attached: destroyed.webm (960x540, 1.52M)

I don't understand, is this supposed to be some kind of controversial opinion?

>gud at WoW and league, know plenty of egirls
>almost every single one, we're talking 95%+ have slutty priest mogs, pick the sluttiest Janna skins, and are also invariably massive sluts who date people (whore themselves out) for the chance to be boosted, or just for the attention
I don't understand who is arguing for "less sexist representation" in games, because women are the absolute worst offenders. Guys with female toons are actually less likely to walk around in slutmogs, not to mention that female games are usually massive sluts. Are these Kotaku niggers living in an alternate timeline from everyone else?

I'd also like to add that for all the goobergate shenanigans, the people I've seen that are most toxic to women online are other women. Nothing anyone says will convince me otherwise, I regularly see girls spread the nudes of other thots, often to get back at them for spreading their own nudes. It's a fucking savage world for egirls out there, I agree, but it's not men doing this. Why wont people admit this?

Because that's sexist, user.

Yes and they do

So what game gets female armour right? And by right i mean something like dark souls.

It would be much easier to get it right if we had something to base the concept on, but the notion is stupid and nothing gets it right because it was never a thing.

Women nowadays use 2 SAPI back plates to accommodate their tits, I don't really understand the logic that plate would be somehow different.