Why do players of Chinese nationality have such a great propensity for cheating in online games?

Why do players of Chinese nationality have such a great propensity for cheating in online games?

Attached: intermarriage.webm (540x960, 2.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/05/27/world/asia/pakistan-china-trafficking.html
archive.is/JRJav
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-TW&u=https://hk.news.appledaily.com/china/realtime/article/20180528/58243187&prev=search
youtube.com/watch?v=FKuCCDbEKs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When a guy gets cheated/scammed he's the one to blame for getting scammed, that's the mentality there. The scammer simply taught him a lesson for being naive.

cute couple

in china, they have the same word for crisis as they do for opportunity

She looks like she wants to kill herself

This.
Plus they are born without souls.

>forced into marrying a chinese man
You'd want to kill yourself too.

China's culture actively encourages lowballing, lying, deceit in general, in order to achieve the highest potential result.

i notived how they chinese always say clever instead of smart

Story on the Webm?

she's seething lmao

Part of a minority in chinese controlled territories. She either marries a chink or her family gets sent to a work camp.

she's unironically from the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region

This, that is the face of a woman who is only saying yes because she's afraid of what will happen if she says no.

Modern China is fucked. A shame because ancient China is actually pretty cool

State mandated marriage, a pathetic attempt to reverse the damage caused by ROFLMao's drown your daughters policy.

>ancient china
>cool

DECISIVE TANG STRATEGIC VICTORY

Because in China it only matters that you are “better” than others and it does matter how you obtained it.

Buying a top tier wow account at max level bring is an achievement because they’ve paid someone to do the work for them while in the west it’s the dedication, time and the road you took to get there.

Also, take the current swimming controversy, Sun Yang the drug doping cheater. He knows he cheated, China knows he cheated and everyone else knows he’s cheated. However, he’s proud because he won by any means necessary and it’s everyone else’s fault for not cheating as they could have done.

>Living in China
>Actually meet an Uyghur girl with basic English.
>ok looking, but Hot AF for China.
>Hit it off
>One day, comes back to me all serious like, puts phones and shit in the microwave, and talks
>She has to marry a Chinese official or her brother and father go to camp
>Cries for days

Fuck them. Fuck the CCP and all they stand for.

I found this infographic from a quick google images search that might explain why.

Attached: 1558109414843.jpg (1018x430, 150K)

>the west doesn't think rich people are better just because they're rich
Um, sweetie

Attached: con - 1563864328386 - chinese.png (800x5132, 810K)

Hi sweetheart.

That's fucking rough, I hope she's cucking him as much as she possibly can to get what little revenge she can for the shitty situation they forced her into.

Bro, can you imagine the horrid shit he’s going to do to her.
I’m guessing suicide is on the menu.

>Cheat on new husband
>Shit comes to light
>Have family sent to death camp
>Possibly also you
Great idea

No surprise that because of infanticide and one-child policy, there's too many men in the country and not enough women. They loosened the policy, but there's now all these Chinese guys who are unable to find wives.

Honestly, I just hope that she's having a good life and her family is living a better life.

>having a family and letting oppressive governments blackmail you with their potential deaths
Yikes.

so how to the uyghur guys find dates? it seems like the soulition to not being able to get a local women is always just find one somewhere else. americans find asians, asians find other asians, indians cant find anyone, you get the idea

They don't, they get sent to death camps

There aren't going to be any uyghur guys left after the chinese are through with them.

she's fine. she will learn to love him. women are whores and that's how it works.

In North-Eastern and Southern China, they just purchase brides from other countries.
It's the saddest thing. They look like caged animals.

This happens to a lot of North Korean women that are lucky enough to get out IMO.
Those souless animals even purchase children

Lower your expectations

>Li Weibin has never had a girlfriend. Boys outnumbered girls in the isolated mountain village where he grew up, in the factories where he worked as a teenager, and on the construction sites where he now earns a modest wage.Today, 30 years old, he lives in a bare, stuffy dormitory room with five other men in the southern city of Dongguan, bunk beds lining the walls, cigarette butts carpeting the floor.
>“I want to find a girlfriend, but I don’t have the money or the opportunity to meet them,” he said. “Girls have very high standards; they want houses and cars. They don’t want to talk to me.”
> “It is just me,” he said. “Life is boring and lonely.”
>Bachelors like Li are dismissively branded as “bare branches” for failing to expand the family tree.

Attached: ChinaBachelor_055.jpg (1484x989, 355K)

For me, it was a one in a million thing.
It was so weird, because I thought that she was middle-eastern.
I started speaking English to her, and she responded in broken English.
We switched to Chinese and I we were able to communicate more effectively.

So your mother and grandmother are whores?
Barbara Bush too?
Always wonder where these dumbass mysogynists get their ideas that 20-35 year old sluts = all women.

yeah in all the classrooms, it is basiclaly always like 15 guys for every 10 girls. its pretty sad, at least where i taught. there literally isnt a girl for every guy, so there are way more incels over there than there are here, guys who are incels who shouldnt be incels. they cant even get sex unless they fly somewhere not in china, so money is way more important there

Are Hong Kong and Taiwan the only place that dont deserve nukes?

Attached: Canned Bread.png (358x465, 360K)

>not giving someone opportunities to do something
>blaming them for it
Oh shit, they're learning from America.

I've met guys like this before.
I genuinely feel bad for them, but what can you really do?
The one child policy has fucked everyone.

i can feel the sadness and pain in this video.

Hong Kong will probably lose their struggle so It's probably only Taiwan until China decides they're done.

Singapore, maybe Malaysia

>Liu said he paid deposits ranging from $5,000 to $40,000 to three local families, just for the right to date their daughters, and got only some of the money back when the matches didn’t work out.
>Fed up with demanding Chinese families, he eventually decided to pay a broker nearly $15,000 for Lili, who took a Chinese name after moving there.
>Lili, who was born Sreynich Yorn in Cambodia, was paid the equivalent of $450, plus travel expenses, and promised a relatively well-paid job in a Chinese factory when she arrived, provided she agreed to get married.
>“I wanted the money, for my mother,” she said.
>Lili feels cheated, especially after she found out how much her husband had paid. The job she was promised never materialized, and she is furious with the marriage broker for pocketing almost all the fee.

Attached: Cambodian_Brides_in_China_22.jpg (1484x989, 156K)

no the ones that gave us the equivalent of a syringe plunger on the tip of our dick. even nature knows.

The Uyghur people deserve their own nation. Fuck the Chinese government.

god i wish that were me

EVERY TIME this picture is posted

That is not what happened. This girl is turkish. The guy met her while on vacation and pretended to be a millionaire. She comes back with him to China and surprise, turns out he's a poor dirt farmer. She sprinted back to the Turkish embassy after being married 3 days and went home.

THIS IS NOT A UGHYR BEING FORCED TO MARRY A CHINGCHONG. THAT *DOES* HAPPEN, BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS WEBM IS.

It's always the fucking middleman.

its common knowledge girls always had higher expectations. when girls have so many potential mates around them, it makes sense they would only want the better (richer) ones, so all the poor guys could be invisible for all they care. shit, none of the guys in the warehouse i work in have girls or wifes either but once you get to management levels, they basically all are married and any female that does work here is already taken. these guys exist only to do physical labor in live, nobody will care about them even if he does make a "modest" wage living with FIVE OTHER MEN
nice
okay did that still cant get laid. as an american, it literally is a 250lb+ tattoo filled smoking single mom with STI and money problems, or nothing, not even memeing

Capitalism is a fucking cancer upon this earth.

My story wasn't about this woman.
It was about another.

>sprinted back to the Turkish embassy after being married 3 days
So on top of being dirt poor, it seems even sex was terrible.

>he paid deposits ranging from $5,000 to $40,000 to three local families, just for the right to date their daughters, and got only some of the money back when the matches didn’t work out.
Holy shit, that's over 10x the average annual wage.
Imagine having to pay girl's parents 300k+ just to date lel.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

You want to marry a Chinese man against your will?

>Women sells herself to a stranger as a wife
>only thin she is upset of is that she could gotten a higher price

Asian women. Pure materalistic beings. No soul just tools.

Source, fag.

He could have the house and money but be completely incapable of talking to women about anything other than banal meaningless garbage, completely paralyzed by fear every time he even thinks about telling the one woman that he has ever loved how he feels because she might not feel the same way. Hypothetically speaking of course, totally not talking about myself, ha ha.

Attached: my soul when.gif (268x268, 1.96M)

Sauce me up
Also jannies please stop banning me for replying to offtopic threads if you're going to leave them up for hours.

She sold herself to support her mother, of course more money sounds nice.

>the chad Chinese man vs. the virgin uyghur muslim

Doing good work, user.

I wish it were nice, my dude.
She was the one that had her family threatened unless she married an official.

Imagine having the money to live like a king and fuck hookers and pining over random women you never talk to. lmao

what lovely wedding ceremony. reminds me of my big day. wish the couple the best of luck!

>rural chinese worker slave living in tiny dorm with 5 other men
>lazy american that has "social anxiety"
lmao
If he was in your place he'd be banging chicks all day.
He has pretty good facial aesthetics desu.

Aww, she's smiling :)

sauce

>The thought of being with 3 inch Chang dick for the rest of her life
whew

well he's a chink
isnt exactly likely to pack enough ordinance to have a good time with

Source you chinaman.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

when you gotta pay for a "right" to date a daughter, lol thats backwards. you shouldnt have to pay people to date them, but isnt that what people used to do for like, ever, until the past 200 years?
well Lili is once again, only doing it again for the money since that is apparently the only thing that girls care about, money money money
shit man i dont even care lol, guys gotta do what they gotta do to get pussy

What is it with Yea Forums's seething obsession over China these days anyways?

Attached: 1552272565233.gif (460x345, 939K)

China is communist.

I, too, love LARPing on Yea Forums.

nytimes.com/2019/05/27/world/asia/pakistan-china-trafficking.html
Her greedy parents talked her into it.

Because China is cancer and a blight on the world.

She's pretty and I love that dress + gloves

Basically i'm turned on

tfw no reluctant vaguely asian qt bride to ravage

I’m a white heterosexual Australian guy and this guy kinda seems good looking to me?

The girl on the other hand.... average...?

Americans are 56% of the board population

That's the thing. Because the government is communistic, a pathological underground capitalist environment emerges.

Believe what you want gayboy.

That looks like a different couple, but the circumstances are probably similar.

Fuck, that kinda makes me feel sad. I actually don’t mind the Chinese. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever met a bad one here in australia. Also, the Aussie chineeese are generally pretty awesome, second generation kids I mean.

Thanks
and here's the archive:
archive.is/JRJav

>implying I want to bang random hookers

I don't want just sex, and never have. I want a partner, someone to share life with, someone I can trust enough to fall asleep next to. Yes there are literally billions of other fish women on the planet, but they all have the same problem: They aren't her, and they never will be.

yeah the guy is considered wealthy there, but not even I would wanna put 5k down just to get a date with a girl, although the wall street rich fucks probably hire high class hookers for +10k a night.
so youre saying if he was an american, he would be autistic, i thought girls liked hard working men who dont play video games all day
girls in american dont really like asian guys all that much unless they are asian themselves, for some reason, so i doubt it.
what would have happened to her if she said no, also go to a camp? seems like only her family would go if she said no

Yes. Yes they are. They would easily sell out our nation for modest comfort if given the chance. History has proven women are the first to turn to foreign occupiers. Happened in Paris when women threw themselves on their Nazi occupiers. You are still blue pilled but will figure it out

They find Russian or former Soviet nation women.

Coincidentally enough, those countries have a higher ratio of girls than boys. Wars, drinking, dangerous jobs, and suicide lead to higher number of women than men. Especially along the border you see more interracial marriages. And of course, there's the whole Russian mail bride thing.

Google says something else though.
Chink bots are really everywhere.
That's someone else.

Diversionary tactics.

thanks for finding sauce user, i'm the multi-reply cunt who was bitching but I couldn't find any sauce, I just heard it in the last thread. But it looks like is right, that looks like a different couple.

Probably the situation that it’s on it’s way to topple America on the number one spot?

That's not even the same couple and it was said that the girl is Turkish and not Pakistani. Probably similar situation though.

Imagine looking at that vomit inducing chink face and knowing your children will inherit his genes.

Suicide is a better option here

Attached: 1538472105302.jpg (640x640, 79K)

This says it's uhgyir or whatev
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-TW&u=https://hk.news.appledaily.com/china/realtime/article/20180528/58243187&prev=search

What about the female French resistance soldiers, then?

find a flilpina girl who just wants to escape the phillipines by marrying you. youll be rich compared to the guys she knows, but idk if she will stick around for long

yellow fever crackers will never recover

In spite of the people who will cry raciss in this thread. Most posters here hate the culture of mainland China and the government that created it, rather than literally anyone of Chinese descent. This is why you can get people on all sides of the political spectrum to talk shit about the Chinese.

>sell out our nation for modest comfort if given the chance
>implying that's a bad thing

Nice try Vladimir, but Russians are still nr 1 with BRs right behind them

your mum is turkish

Chinkoid insect can't grasp concept of game. If there's any competition, they go all out as if they're at war with genocidal enemy whom they must stop at all costs, or as if lives of their entire family is at stake.
Must be biological limits on imagination.

Nah, they are just getting more notoriety in general.
Even if they were saints, which the CCP is not, they still would be getting more attention.

How much do you need to make to afford a bride like pic?

Attached: 1561515111004.webm (576x1246, 1.92M)

It's a chinese Han marrying a muslim Uyghur as a way to forcibly assimilate muslims into Chinese population and stop islamic spread.

Except it's not just her life that could be ruined, she could kill herself, but it might just end with the party throwing her family in a death camp out of spite. She's saving her family the only way she can.

LOL
looks like those pure chaste Muslim waifus fall for rich foreign dick too

Truth.
I harbor no Chink racial ill will.

Considering thats a Kpop thot, quite a lot

>Dude it's just a game stop being so serious i don't even care if i win lmao
Holy fuck, that meme comic from a decade ago is turning into reality. Fucking prophetic

She probably does. She's a Uyghur; China's locking up the men and forcing the women to marry Chinese men in order to breed them out.

>Pakistan
>turkish
fucking brainless retard

Remember that you will also need to save some for rifle for your son when it will be time for him to follow footsteps of St. Elliot.

100,000 RMB play money

No she's a chinese instagram model.

Never existed. Just pure propaganda.

Stop posting this. It ruins funposting on Yea Forums. Lies are better than the truth.

Even more then, them whores are expensive

>Stop islamic spread
That's a stupid excuse.
It's literally genocide by other means.

>MUH DICC NIGGUH
Kek, whites turning into pale niggers

Fee thigh fo fum.

Why do Chinese men want Eastern European women?

youtube.com/watch?v=FKuCCDbEKs0

Attached: Slav_8356b5_6319872.jpg (595x596, 116K)

How do I acquire a qt Uyghur muslim gf if I'm a mudslime myself ?

Attached: 1562059423916.jpg (817x818, 358K)

THIS IS WHAT COMES UP IF YOU SEARCH THE IMAGE
>維族 嫁 中國 男
>Uighur married Chinese male

Attached: 1549761027429.jpg (562x389, 64K)

Methinks you missed the second part of my post. I love this woman and her love is the only thing in this life that I want. No amount of cute filipinas can replace that.

OK Europe. Enjoy your roving bands of peaceful beheaders

honestly, this is more interesting than the Uyghur forced marriages
it takes one glance to figure out the guy is a poor near-retard and the roastie fell for her still

the amount of money to keep that plastic face maintain ain't cheap. 6 digit salary per year at a minimum

for now

She deserves a BIG WHITE COCK instead

Sometimes I google image search a picture of a girl and it says "google suggests: boy".

Be better, white boy

Attached: A4236C7F-B19E-4A93-8BC8-0F494C7001A1.jpg (1109x1521, 1.31M)

Story for ya.

My first real job at the ripe age of 14 was in a Chinese restaurant. Literally the best job I’ve ever had. Owner was Chinese (obviously) and he was a great guy, would put on a banquet every Thursday night for all the staff. Always got some sneaky whisky, top shelf stuff too.
I was paid 10 pound an hour!!!!!! Back in 1998, I was a loaded 14 year old. Good memories.

And of course the western world won't mention shit about it because we gave China all the fucking manufacturing power.

>A young Chinese man has attempted to celebrate China’s Singles Day by proposing to his girlfriend, except it didn’t all quite go according to plan.
>The programmer, from Guangzhou province, spent the equivalent of two years salary on buying 99 iPhone 6s in order to – presumably – impress his girlfriend.
>Arranging roughly £50,000 worth of Apple technology in a heart shape outside their workplace, the tech worker clutched a bouquet of flowers as a small crowd gathered to watch the young man’s heartfelt proposal – and to capture the moment on their smart phones.
>Unfortunately, the man’s girlfriend was less than impressed and turned him down in front of friends and colleagues, who then immediately shared the exchange on China’s social media network Weibo.
Imagine being a chinese man.

Attached: iphone_proposal.jpg (660x495, 47K)

>ancient china
>cool

shut up

They are really like that. In cybersports, saw a lot of shit where chink teams refuse to shake hands with each other, as if they're going into gladiator battle to the death next and not playing dota.
When I played EVE online, there were some insectoids who didn't wanted to play on their own server and wormed their way on normal one, so they absolutely never gave any fights unless they had like x5 numbers and absolute assurance that they'll win, as if each of them getting one finger chopped off for each lost ship.

What's funny is how lots of russian women happily marries chinks to get away from their alcoholic troll "men". That's how low slavic men are considered.

How do I cope with being a incel 4 life

Because they drowned all of their own women, so it's either outsource, or millions of chinese men are doomed to the gay.

is that ricegum?

What meme comic?

People do this retarded shit in America too. It's not a good start to a marriage.

The different types of casuals and underage gamers

they want any woman not just some ex-soviet battleaxe, their rich upper class chink "men" can't find women of their own soulless race to marry (one child policy is a bitch) so they will pay for some other woman to be his wife.

I'd refuse to marry a fucking dumbass who spent $50,000 for a stunt too. Seriously, what a retard.

Jesus Christ, who wouldn't want the best possible mate they could get? If you had the option between a stable girl with her own income and savings and an unemployed one living off welfare then who would you pick? All else being equal of course so no bullshit like "I'd pick the more interesting/loving/beautiful one".

If the situation were reverse and you had your pick of girls clamoring over you and willing to pay your family money just to date you then what would you do?

>People do this retarded shit in America too. It's not a good start to a marriage.

What is a good start to a marriage?

Attached: 1556363569869.jpg (1080x1350, 189K)

>Dude trust me
$0.01 have been deposited to your account for your patriotic act

Cut off her legs so she can't run away

Why does she look so depressed?

There are constant news stories about it you fucking retard, maybe get off the Disney channel for once.

Find out if she wants to get married before proposing, for starters. Don't spend shit tons of money on an elaborate romantic gesture, especially not a public one. Real life is not a movie, don't treat it like one.

you really don't see it do you

Attached: Trump-Melania-Bday-Present.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Sex, emotional stability, financial stability and a clear direction you both want to work towards.

Why does China even do shit like that? I really don't get why they care enough to fuck with minorities like that.

>News stories are the same as public outrage
I don't see western protestors flying out to China to complain about. Meanwhile a group of faggots are worming across Europe protesting climate change in several nations - a problem mostly spearheaded by China.

chloroform is a good start, get the girl pregnant and dump her in a country where abortion is illegal. She has two choices; to marry you where you can take care of her as a wife or spent her entire lives in a foreign country working as a prostitute to keep her self and the baby fed.

The guy who kicked Arnie shoulda kicked this guy instead.

>a clear direction you both want to work towards.

Examples?

>they will pay for some other woman to be his wife.
So they're just like western couples then

Lmao that was a fucking retarded stunt. What the fuck is she supposed to do with 99 iPhone 6s? Just sell them again at a loss? The guy just showed how dumb he was and how he didn't understand relationships at all and the girl was lucky she found out before getting engaged

That's a very pretty dress

This proves Chinks got no soul. Communism has turned them hollow and materialistic.

Yes, but they also have the same word for Tibet and China, and that's China, so fuck them.