Dokkan thread dissapered for some reason

Dokkan thread dissapered for some reason

How's that LR collection coming?

Attached: faotea7r1eny.png (640x1136, 1.56M)

Thanks to type banners it actually increased for once.
Fuck the anniversary banners though. 26 multis and counting without any damned LRs.

>Dokkan thread dissapered for some reason
jannies are fags, only waifu and smash threads are allowed

Attached: zero janny plan.png (250x250, 14K)

Well I got that LR Vegeta after like 15 summons and spending $20 since the 7th

The moblie industry is whaling shit at you with imaginary progress you dumb fucks

Go to /vg/

How about you stop playing mobile games

>Implying I spend money with gacha
It's free dopamine rushes every few months.

Attached: ock6i5drreq21.png (900x900, 620K)

The fuck is that made up shit

I got both ss4 lrs in under 630 stones which was nice. I can now save for the zamasu and turanksu dokkan fest.

i somehow managed 2 LR goku in a row.
i think its BS he loses a link when going to LR, i liked shocking speed because it linked with my gohan.

How's this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-221836_Dokkan Battle.jpg (720x1480, 1.15M)

I gave up on LR ss4 vegeta after my 3rd LR gogeta

>AGL Meta Cooler
Based but might as well run Wicked Bloodline at this point don't you think?
Also GF EZA can't come fast enough. Fuck them for holding so much shit back.

Attached: coolerchads comingout of the woodwork.gif (320x180, 529K)

Fucking yolo’d him from a ticket

Attached: BF5095F8-3AF8-4F1D-B6FD-24368B206801.png (750x1334, 3.96M)

what STR LR are good enough to pull on the STR banner that will probably give me shit?

Maybe they'll give us more teams. I have to switch up every other match because I have bis

STR Broly is the best card for WT but there are other options nowadays. STR Beerus is good on movie bosses if you have the EZA one and LR Trunks is a Battlefield/Clash tailored card.
So yeah the banner worth will rise when if it comes back after LR Freeza, like every other type banner. There are too many unreleased LRs desu.

Attached: 1530756589211.jpg (960x744, 64K)

I have too many good units. The gt hell units, trans freeza, rainbow fp fr plus so many more

i got 2 LR goku and i don't want LR vegeta
i have only 50 stones, is the LR uub, baby or whatever else that is coming worth it?

i feel like anything GT is 100% shit outside of SS4 goku/vegeta.

LR Uub is out, he's f2p from Clash points. Baby is sleeper against the right units and when his category SBR releases he might be the only way through that but it's not worth to chase him if you aren't a whale.
Other than that the most broken shit coming out is Kale/Caulifla.
If you don't have good cards at all I suggest saving for Trunks and Zamasu banners though.

It's real progress. You might not like it but it's just as valid as and other kind of game

Why? There is maybe one Dokkan thread every 2 weeks. Would you tell Mother threads to go to /vg/?

>missed the first two days of type banners

Goodbye, Baby Vegeta LR that I probably wouldn't have pulled anyway

Attached: 1445754485097.jpg (645x773, 57K)

Sorry for acting like an asshole here

Baby Vegeta wasn't in that banner yet, he is still to be released. Unless you mean the old ass Majin.
You'll eventually get it, type banners are actually insane and GLR banners exist now.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-23-22-41-02~2.png (1440x1621, 3M)

Janemba EZA when?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-23-22-50-42~2.png (1440x1605, 3.01M)

Oh no shit? I took a pretty extensive break and assumed he was added without me realizing when I saw an English version of his card online

Is there ANYTHING in the ticket summon worth rolling for?

Honestly I'm tempted to just not bother filling up my box

i got better shit from the last SS4 banner roll than i probably would have gotten rolling the STR banner.

i got a random int gold frieza and agl transform goku. trying to build a goku family team, but i need more medals to awaken shit first.

best team i got is a physical fusion team with LR gogeta leading. only problem is, i have no 6th fusion so i just tossed kefla on it because she is physical. team hits hard and only chumps to STR shit really.

No type banner up right now?

What are GLR banners?

Every non DFE LR is in there.

Guaranteed LR

Hey buddy make LR Broly and LR Beerus switch places before I strangle you
This wonder that popped up in New Year's eve, guaranteed LR on final step.
I assume you are new since you're hyping the old movie INT Golden Freeza, but yeah, you're right. You really should focus on building teams, so save for Trunks and Zamasu when you're done.

Attached: PcdNTfF.png (852x650, 1.05M)

that banner was so SO fucking choice it was a bad decision not to pull on it. you were ALWAYS going to get something good at all times.

why can't we get more step banners like other gatcha? where is my "sell all the shit cards i get as soon as they come in" option? i would burn all the N,R and SR i get from pulls.

I don't know. 4 years in with the amount of money they get in celebrations they should've noticed step up banners are guaranteed top grossing for them.
Maybe that's actually it and their data shows that great banners every x months is what gives more money if they aren't bleeding players because of the brand they're using. I don't know shit tho.

Attached: 1550283388190.gif (320x320, 1.99M)

It's coming. I'm so close to getting the Tien that I'm tearing my hair out waiting for the WMAT to come back

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-001347.png (2048x953, 2.92M)

your LR?
that shit isn't fun to fucking grind man, its even worse that its all fucking WT coins.

Is the 300 million downloads celebration coming before or after Kale/Caulifla and Trunks and Zamasu?

After of course

Trunks and Zamasu won't be until months from now.

27 and counting

Attached: 1445890084286.png (600x342, 111K)

It makes me seethe how good those lesbians are

I'm a vegetafag but I can't hold it in any longer, LR SS4 Vegeta is so fuckin weak. What a gimped fuckin passive.

Is LR SSJ4 Goku good?

Yeah dude he's only the 3rd best unit in the entire game, what a shitter.

>got lr goku, vegeta, dupe vegito, dupe gogeta x2, goku/frieza
very good pulls for only having 300 stones when anni started

Attached: 1547635898845.jpg (325x500, 88K)

i whaled out the first time ever
700 stones no lr gogeta no lr vegeta no lr goku

2 lr vegeto but i had the boy rainbowed from rerolling last year so yeah has been shit so far

How many rainbowed units have you guys got?
I have 83

Man I wish my shitty S3 could still run dokkan battle. Fucker overheats and shuts off if I take it off the charger.

ah a retard

Yea, really good. He got all the damage, with the defense and attack passives being switched around between him and Vegeta, but the thing is his defense is still pretty good on first turn and I think adding defense with his super attack.

Who are the top two?

LR SSJ4 Goku and LR Kale and Califula

don't know about that one chieftain

>playing gacha games require you to spend money
Haven't spent a single dollar on this shit and it's some of the most fun I've had in years. Kill yourself incel.

no really, buyfags, how do you reconcile that one day the game will be shut down and you'll have nothing to show for it

I'm not making fun of you, the thought of that bothers the hell out of me

Here's all my rainbowed gacha units. Got quite a few I could rainbow, but they're mostly trash like Int Baby or STR SSJ Goku.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-24-01-09-04.png (720x1280, 1.45M)

>this thread and last people are starting to show only gacha rainbows/LRs and none of that free garbage

Attached: 1542613223480.jpg (300x168, 7K)

How weak is that transsexual Goku even with the raimbow

Dude it's just $300 I'm not poor.

Attached: 1562159482374.jpg (282x252, 18K)

They have the money to throw at it, why would they need to reconcile?
How do you reconcile you've bought a PC? Or a fancy meal instead of just oatmeal? How do you reconcile playing vidya at all in ANY shape?
It's a luxury, user. People just fucking enjoy them.

Attached: 1532961365491.jpg (512x564, 41K)

Vegeta is much better on the events that actually matter, like SBR and battlefield due to his defense. I've no item'd Extreme PHY SBR effortlessly with Vegeta's super STR team while I have to use items with Goku's Super AGL whenever I ran him due to his dogshit defense. I guess Goku is better for Dokkan events, since he hits really hard from the beginning, but dokkan events are not hard at all. Even the f2p Ginyu force can beat all of them.

Fuck man. Got 2 LR ss4 goku on my first rolls on goku banner. At some 500+ stones in on vegeta banner and not 1 LR vegeta. God damn just come on.

Attached: 1559582091432.png (432x748, 292K)

Here's basically the best attack stat you can get with him first turn. This is with Experienced Fighters, Fierce Battle, and Super Saiyan activated plus SSJ3 GT Goku is also on rotation.

His output is super underwhelming, but he is at least a pretty good tank.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-24-01-30-35.png (720x1280, 1.52M)

I think the only time I ever saw his SSB form was in new Super Buu's Dokkan event

Same, you don't even get it in hard content like SBR. Hell he's not even good for the Legendary Goku event either since he stops stacking once he reaches blue.

Gacha players are garbage

Garbage

Garbage

Attached: 1563827066179.jpg (900x1200, 221K)

>tfw having rainbow transforming Freezypop
Feels great

His defense is great though, another problem is that his ki links are shit and I barely get a super off with him because I have to choose who gets it and he's usually the odd one out. And I think he raises his attack with supering too which is part of the point of building him up.

Why did they make him so underwhelming?

It's really only his attack. If you have him on rotation with a good link buddy and super every time then he's great in all regards. Also had a very attractive leader skill at the time of release.

Just got lr str broly from the tickets, I also pulled teq broly from the teq banner, this anniversary has been so great

F2P lucklet here. Tryin to get Uub. Gonna use the last of my stones on the LR Banner then gonna save for Zamasu/Trunks cause RoG is my favorite team.

Attached: 20190723_230652.png (1440x905, 2.3M)

i have transforming freezer rainbowed and he linked with phy cooler + a support is 2,1atk

Why do they still give out shit link for cards.

english is hard
but they dont care about the links. they just give them what fits which is why super 17 doesnt have big bad bosses he was never a boss gero was yet 17 would be great with it

>He awakened his Piccolo

a friend of mine rainbowed and sa 20 lr phy ginyu
some people are retarded

I did that too and he was great on SBR. I also ranibowed TEQ Ginyu over Cooler. Got a problem faggot?

yes youre bad at a mobile game and i dont like you

I rainbowed Ginyu, but it's only because I was fooled by how cheap it was to get all 5 cards, without realizing that awakening him to LR is what's expensive as fuck. I thought they were the World Tournament medals. He's decent support and great on World Tournament. Didn't SA20 him but these days there is an overabundance of kais so it won't be the worst thing to feed autism.

>Beat all SBRs and battlefields as f2p
I already beat this trash game. I only keep playing it due to autism.

It's like going on holiday.
You spend a lot of money that you won't get back for something that will last two weeks max but it is worth it for the good time you will have.

yikes

oof.

I don't like the friend system
Finding certain leads is so difficult

phy banner tonight?

Needs to let you have the option of mirroring your own lead, stats and all