Games you are really hyped for

games you are really hyped for

Attached: pc-and-video-games-games-ps4-medievil.png (600x600, 426K)

Same.

I got nothing

Wonder what's the new ingame content they hinted at, aside from the MediEvil 2 armor.

September is going to be a bloodbath for my wallet
>Catherine Full Body
>Daemon X Machina
>Code Vein
>Dragon Quest XI S
I'm probably forgetting something besides Borderlands and Gears but who gives a shit about those.

Attached: spingebill.jpg (1554x1941, 1.68M)

bayo 3
medievil
wc3 reforged
astral chain
oninaki

And River City Girls.

Attached: Metal-Wolf-Chaos-XD.jpg (810x400, 81K)

>Code Vein
Yikes!

Armored Core 6
You know, when it gets announced

>Catherine Full Body
>getting hyped for a butchered and censored game

didn't they just like change the word for "trap"? is there anything else?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x274, 3K)

Is this real?

>t. slowpoke

It's coming out October 25th

this post makes me uneasy

Is that the actual cover? Because that looks awful. The remade intro cinematic they showed looked awful, too. It doesn't have that dark, Tim Burton-y sort of feel to it anymore, just like a cheap cartoon now. Like it's a Fortnite expansion or something.

I'm getting MediEvil and Atelier Ryza back to back which is great. Won't even be that bad either since MediEvil isn't retailing for full price.

Looks okay to me. A little brighter but still far better than Resurrection's bastardizations.

Attached: medievil ps4 gameplay.webm (800x450, 2.26M)

Hope we get another trailer before launch

borderlands 3 and medievil remake. god i havent played that game since resurrection on the psp

This shit right here.

>Tactical turn-based alien game from the makers of the original X-COM.

>Uses oldschool movement and shooting system from the original game where you can move multiple times or shoot multiple times in one turn. No more 2 action turns like XCOM 2.

>Fully procedural generated missions and randomized aliens that mutate to counter your tactics. No more stupid Gatecrasher mission every new game with a Guerrilla Ops followed by a guaranteed Lost mission in WotC.

>Unique weapon upgrades.

>Devs have stated they are going to make it tough as shit by blasting you with content. They've stated "they want to make you struggle for every resource". No BS baby shit-tier missions. We gun die today.

>Fully destructable terrain. If its a building, blow that shit down. If its a container, blow that shit up. If its a door, blow that shit apart. Explosives everywhere.

Only downside is that its launching on the EPIC Games store first, which the only reason I care about that is because that means it may not have the Steam Workshop or mod compatibility like WotC does.

Attached: Phoenix+point+key+art+template.jpg (1500x844, 212K)

Just Death Stranding. Only thing I'm hyped for.

>game that got remade twice
No thanks. Though it really does look more like original here, but ressurection is more of a remake/reboot thing. Was my first psp game, nice.
I sold my ps4, so i'm hyped for mana game, i guess, daemon x machina, astral chain i just think of buying. Links awakening not sure. I'm hyped for metroid prime 4 and next monhun game on switch

Attached: 1552924456264.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

Attached: 1562023903115.png (3030x1383, 1.44M)

Yes:
Code Vein
Kojima's game
Oninaki

Maybe:
Medievil
Catherine: Full Body
Control
The Dark Pictures: Man Of Medan
MHW: Iceborne

Attached: 1554099680670.png (589x760, 150K)

Also interested in death stranding, i sold it before it got announced unfortunately.

daemon x machina better have fixed the performance issues from that demo or its a no go from me

Yeah, they said that they improved it and listened to players, so i guess they did?? They already have preorders.
I want more story based games or at least more serious ones even if they are anime like, especially exclusive ones.

they didn't even bother to get rid of the fixed camera, only acceptable reason I would have been if the game had vr support but it isn't the case.

same except the oninaki demo felt so clunky it turned me off from the game

i wonder if it is still going to have that part where farmers are being hanged over fire pits and you have to cut them down in time or they die

it still looks tim burton as fuck. The retro soul has to go in remakes, it's what makes remakes so special. It's like seeing a really old friend in a different timeline.

Attached: VWRAcjBo_PG 03.jpg (3840x2160, 1.42M)

Spelunky 2
Maybe gears 5

>there are unironically and actually people hyped for gears 5: electric trannyboo

Desperados 3
i was one of the lucky 500 to get the closed beta. it's so fucking good.

Catherine's already been re-released like 5 times nigger atop rebuying the same game over and over

This
This
and pic related

Attached: destroy-all-humans-2020---button-01-1559938018842.jpg (2000x2000, 441K)

Daemon X Machina
MediEvil
WoW Classic
Borderlands 3
12 Minutes
Death Stranding
Doom: Eternal
FF7 Remake
Cyberpunk 2077
Last of Us 2
(Look, I hated the first but tLoU2 seems like it will be the first game to actually evolve the stealth genre since the early 2000's, even if it's a bunch of smoke and mirrors via scripted sequences)
Babylon's Fall
Ghosts of Tsushima
Breath of the Wild 2
Elden Rings
Outer Worlds
Psychonauts 2
DBZ: Kakarot
RPG Time: The Legend of Wright

Legitimately excited for all of these and day 1 purchase.

Attached: spiderman aint no nigga gun ho.jpg (500x368, 136K)

my nigga

>pc exclusive

lol borderlands 3 will be better than half your list but ok.

>buying a console early in the life-cycle only to sell it later when it's cheap
Are you retarded? If all you wanted was to play a few games you could've waited until you could get everything for 300-400. I will never fucking understand this.

>another Sony nostalgia cashgrab remake
Don't get me wrong it's always nice to see MediEvil get love but it doesn't really mean anything. There will never be a MediEvil 3, it'll just be forgotten again cause Sony doesn't really give a fuck about the series.

Attached: 1500596454061.jpg (640x628, 40K)

>Classic and Astral chain coming out back to back
>Daemon X Machine a little over two weeks later

Fuck my wallet, september is going to suck away all my fucking free time.

I'm unironically given life by games like River City Girls so that.

Dragon Quest XI S
Monster Hunter Icebourne
Fire Emblem Three Houses

I recently played through Medievil, still a good game but some of the platforming is pretty fucking bad due to the camera, Dan sometimes not running or just slipping off the platform. Really shows in Pools of Ancient Dead and the fucking Ghost Ship

pools and zaroks time machine are the worst stages in the game flat out

Its been years since I played the second game but I remember it having way more bullshit levels, Iron Slugger, The Sewers and Cathedral Spires. Wulfrum Hall was pretty cool though

>sony doesn't give a fuck about the series
what does sony have to do with a developer's choice to remake their original game?

>Session
>Ancestors: Humankind Odyssey
>Shenmue 3
>Contra: Rogue Corps (looks like shit but i still wanna play new Contra)
>WoW Classic
>FromSoftware's Game of Thrones
>Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD

Attached: genocide sonicu.jpg (502x372, 24K)

Attached: Control.jpg (320x320, 25K)

her ass looks so fucking sniffable
too bad about the face, though

Attached: control.png (1315x1366, 811K)

that game isnt contra. why the fuck is there a panda? just using a name to cash in when in reality nobody would touch that game if it had its own name

Wasn't excited before but damn if it doesn't look fun.

I might play it, but I have legit boomer friend whos 36 and excited for it. I promised to buy it for him for birthday when it comes out for

Based THQ Nordic.

Phoenix Point

Im really hyped for borderlands 3 and death stranding. Im cautiosly optimistic for control, code vein, surge 2, astral chain and daemon x machina

I actually enjoyed Quantum Break a decent amount, it was a movie game for sure but it had a lot of neat ideas. Hopefully remedy fleshes the ideas out and makes it more of a game than a movie.

Just kidding it's Sam lake that fucker wouldn't allow it.

I genuinely love the entire Doom franchise a lot and I cannot describe with words how happy I am that Doom is in the public eye again.

Papa bless the boomers
Papa bless the zoomers

Attached: 1559394104930m.jpg (1024x506, 110K)

>Contra: Rogue Corps (looks like shit but i still wanna play new Contra)
just play blazing chrome

>pc and video games
more salt to the wound, I'm unironically seething for this and the wait for the pc version of ctr

dude just idort and get a console. they don't cost a fucking fortune.

An actually optimistic thread, I love it.

I think we're gonna get some amazing games in the next few months.

>liking d44m: noob edition
>happy
>franchise
fuck off shill, back to plebbit.

>Catherine Full Body
Yikes. An expansion to a story game with terrible writing. Fucking yikes 2x.

Nobody is existed for this shit. It's filler to pad out the time until PS5.

nigger