Bloodstained

>The faerie sings
THE. FAERIE. FUCKING. SINGS.
Bless this dev, anons. Bless him to heaven.

Attached: 20190722144942_1.jpg (1920x1080, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZpmLawrTlc
youtube.com/watch?v=DM5IrwaepOc
youtu.be/oO8wLBS9t_k
siliconera.com/2019/07/23/iga-and-la-mulana-2-creator-takumi-namamura-on-their-experience-with-kickstarter/
youtu.be/HEUs2AogCAA
youtube.com/watch?v=VjQ1G87oJek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One of my favorite games this year. It was Symphony of the Night all over again.

Attached: 20190622203743_1.jpg (1920x1080, 449K)

>those kickstarter backer portraits
If i knew, not only i´d backed the project but i would have submitted a painting of myself

Attached: 20190722040109_1.jpg (1920x1080, 567K)

Okay, what the actual FUCK is happening is this room?
I tried everything. Is there´s something like a correct order to open the music boxes or something?

Attached: 20190723142107_1.jpg (1920x1080, 712K)

t-those portraits are nothing

Attached: bekk.png (152x132, 53K)

>this bitch right here
>When she suddenly recover 10.000 HP in the middle of the fight
Slut. Tramp. Whore. Wench. Bimbo.

Attached: 20190722224655_1.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

It´s Iga in this one, isn´t?
Also, you fight him as Dracula in one of the endings.

Attached: 20190722235716_1.jpg (1920x1080, 715K)

I didn´t have a hard-on on a game like this since Symphony of the night.
Konami must be kicking himself by now.
They really, REALLY need to fire that new dumb chairman before they go bankrupt and end up being bought by Capcom or Microsoft.

Attached: 20190722235051_1.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

OH NO NO NO WHY DIDNT IGA MAKE ANIME FANS CRY ON PROM NIGHT, HE SHOULD HAVE TRIED TO MAKE A CARTOON AND KICKSTART A SIDE GAME AT THE SAME TIME

Attached: inafunefair.jpg (625x485, 99K)

Her smile is adorable, though.

>end up being bought by Capcom or Microsoft

Good. Even fucking Sega is realizing that making good games available on all systems is the way to go. Konami has so many good IPs they just don't bother anymore.

Doubt they'll go bankrupt raking in all that Pachinko money.

they've been making more and more profits every year since leaving video games.

When is zangestu coming out

Thank god for mods, those portraits ruined the already inconsistent art style

How many burgers can Miriam eat in one sitting at a Wendy's?
Like six?

Attached: 1561181482320.png (800x800, 194K)

That's not Miriam, that's Aradia

Answer the question.

Attached: Borger.png (1399x1147, 296K)

Remember user, you just have to git gud.

Attached: file.png (663x164, 18K)

Probably soon. I am guessing two weeks into August at the latest.

>THE. FAERIE. FUCKING. SINGS.
audio webm or link?

>defeating vepar
>without getting hit
>using only a dagger and no shards
Why is Vepar so damn hard? It's the first boss.

Are there any other devs that just dropped out of doing games by choice?
>inb4 valve

I thought it was harder on the finished game, I didn't die to it on the E3 demo.

>Finish game once
>Never touch it again
Am I missing out on something here?

youtube.com/watch?v=HZpmLawrTlc

It's just a tribute to the cat. Nothing more.

In bloodstained you grow faster and further than the bosses. vepar is the hardest casual boss because you dont have much room to grow.

NG+ can get pretty interesting

Attached: 20190723224810_1.jpg (1920x1080, 309K)

If youve plated it there isnt much more to do. If by finished you mean you just beat Beeel then I would reccommend killing OD, 100%ing the map, and doing the lost retard questline.

Now this just straight up feels bad

What the fuck?

With infinite flying kicks or without?

How?

mad lad

Only used in some areas. I wish I could perform them better since I think there's even harder sequence breaks, like for instance not needing to go to vepar area
Zips and glitches like chair OOB that you can do in NG+

youtube.com/watch?v=DM5IrwaepOc

This is even more crazy

valak* not vepar

Is the discount card worth it? Does it carry into NG+?

>OD
>No hits
>Only a fucking dagger
Please tell me that person used the most powerful dagger of the game

As many as she can prepare but she only gets stat boosts from one

You only get 10% off of everything
No, it's not fucking worth it, use your money on something else

Just do 10k more damage to her.

So Miriam WORKS at the Wendy's?

Attached: Part Time.jpg (3024x3603, 820K)

She's 17 dude, it's either that or stripping and she's a good catholic girl unlike that slut dominic

You only need to buy like 70 gold or 550 alk to save 100k.

Summon Hellhound is that good?

She's 28.

She spent 10 years in stasis, she's 17 in mind and body

It's worth it in the long run to use when you are done and have nigh unlimited money.

it carries into NG+ iirc and it's mostly worth it for end game grinding

>tfw 99.8% map
One more wall chicken to go

Attached: 1534810917065.gif (540x540, 1.26M)

Konami’s main business are banking, insurance, fitness clubs, and gambling machines. Vidya was a hold-over from the arcade days.

yes, check out 8bit fireball and directional shield too.

>yes, check out 8bit fireball
it seems a bit too slow. Granted I have it at rank 1 and trying to get it to grade 9

>and directional shield too.
never touched it and I am outside the final boss door

Look in hidden desert cause fuck me that was the one secret place was at. Or look back on the galleon. Or just look up a map

Pirated this but stopped playing due to the graphic design being poor, the main character design being quite bad, and the portraits being in extremely poor taste. Does the gameplay get better or is it kind of a grind like the beginning? I'm normally not a graphics fag but I can't help but compare to the superior design of Castlevania.

Holy hell why is the english version so bad? Even the piano sounds like it was muted somewhat.

Attached: 1542309747956.png (960x540, 562K)

8bit fireball you will want to use as a close skill, since its truearrow/Fireball on steroids. Directional shield blocks everything. Use it on any boss fight, its a joke.
There are a lot of sleeper OP shards out there.
Invert is considered to be the strongest shard due to how most bosses cant even fight it.

Sounds to me like you're justifying your decision not to spend money.

>tfw you get the Adrasteia with the Recycling Hat and Diamond Rounds.

Attached: Omega_Effect.jpg (350x350, 70K)

>Invert is considered to be the strongest shard due to how most bosses cant even fight it.

I found that out when using it against the boss that heals by stealing money.

Attached: revenantbully.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

The gameplay carries it hard. Though i never found anything you've listed as intolerable. Play to the second boss at least.

Gotta go fast
subminute train. Could be faster still I think

Attached: 20190723233212_1.jpg (1920x1080, 593K)

I mean at that point why not just use Renee and get silly.

I made it to some big tower zone but died before going to the boss, is that the one you are talking about? Haven't touched it in a few weeks.

Are whips good weapons? The Ambivalence looks really cool

ambivalence is super strong when fully upgraded, and can also switch between holy and dark damage.

So are the DLC characters just going to be the Curse of the Moon cast? I want to play as Dominique.

Attached: RotN_Dominique.png (1472x2042, 1.52M)

they're kinda sub optimal with a wonky hit box and strange lag but end game every weapon is good (especially since you're just spamming shards anyway)

I used whips for my entire game. The hit box is wonky against small flying enemies and hop cancels is almost mandatory, but it's still a good weapon. The special move tears things up too.

supposedly someone datamines Dominique so she's all but confirmed

Dominique, Zangetsu, and Old Man Henderson are the most logical choices

You've probably hit 3 bosses in total from what i recall. My only advice would be to say if you want to get into just play more. The only complaints you have are design related, and you can mod the portraits away.
There isnt a need to force yourself to like it, Its just more Sotn.

yeah, the special technique is a garuntee'd crit with an after effect that does chip dmg, it's also a fairly easy input to spam

I just finished it last night. It definitely looks prettier in-game than it does in screenshots, but also I feel like they frontloaded all the best-looking areas. Also I wish enemies had more varying death animations than just fading into red, but I suppose you can't just pull off the sheer complexity of deaths that SotN had if you're using 3D models. Also, Bloodless best boss by far.

It's a lot of callbacks to the Castlevania games. SOTN also had a singing fairy familiar. Like these quests. They even had a Soleiyu in there.

Attached: 20190718050049_1.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

>death
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>animations
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

And now just did NG+ without glitches
Really could have been faster. I'll have to work on that

Attached: 20190723235953_1.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

Thanks Yea Forumsros, gonna save money for the upgrade coins

>juste dying to a possessed slot machine
lol

I actually wouldn't use the coin whip if I were you, it's buggy since it's a 'hold button to charge' weapon and it has a nasty habit of charging when you don't want it too and can soft lock you when in water.

He tried carrying it into his interior decoration room and it ate him. :(

Just got the reflector ray and goddammit I’m loving this game. It’s so fun and I finally got the Flying Edge that’s just like the Heaven’s Sword I had in Portrait of Ruin. This game is so fucking good and I don’t fucking know why. Bosses are being rather easy so far except Zangetsu though.

Attached: 7CD7A170-2989-45DD-8507-EF2442B70C81.jpg (888x1706, 134K)

Yep. Had a fun time getting 100 percent completion but now I have nothing else to do and don't want to burn myself out on a replay due to waiting on the DLC.

100% completion doesn't sound fun due to having to grind all that money for the coins

You can get the money you need in under an hour. All the farming is just super tedious.

Do the speedrun mode and try to get fast

>You can get the money you need in under an hour.

how so?

Max Augment Gold on passive and equipped
Max luck accessories
Sanic through rooms with candles non-stop.
There's a hallway with three candles in the caves you can run through in under a second and just keep alternating back and forth. You'll be picking up $2,000 money bags on a regular basis.

Maxing out Aug. Gold, and dashing back and forth outside one of the save rooms in the waterway with Accelerator. You can get like 20k+ every minute or so.

Just a shame the game got so shit in its second half. Reskinned areas and enemies to a ridiculous degree. Hell, you dont even see a new enemy after hidden desert

Galleon, Twin dragon towers, cathedral and that library place were pretty boss. The fire cave, ice cave, sand cave were shit and the less said about den of behemoths the better.

Disappointing/10

I have tried that, most of the time I end up with MP healing roses

Keep making your own problems. Your childhood is only getting further behind you.

You'll still be netting on average 20k a minute. With Gebel's glasses, which you get for having one of every shard mp is free, so those are all cash drops.

Sequel when?

Attached: 48E55DCB-32AB-4AD3-82BA-BAD61239F5DE.jpg (678x909, 159K)

You don't need to buy multiple coins.
Just alkahest the first weapon and make a new weapon with the original coin. With max Alchemic Bounty you can even get 5 of the new weapons.
You also do not need to make the 16 and 32 bit coin weapons as they don't count towards your completion rating.

>You also do not need to make the 16 and 32 bit coin weapons as they don't count towards your completion rating.

oh thank fuck. That is what I was worried about

>With Gebel's glasses,
Where does that appear after you get every shard or is it automatically given to you?

Sadly her voice is terrible. She's still cute though.

With what?
Beast milk?

Attached: Milk.png (1527x1753, 1.95M)

So the games good it seems? I was really turned off by the art direction but guess Ill have to pick it up.

>Where does that appear

Johannes will have a box next to him.

I completed the game 100% on Switch and they're still not even out with an update/patch yet.
Ask me whatever you want.

Attached: 20190713_121705~2.jpg (4457x2318, 2.59M)

If you liked the Castlevania GBA/DS RPGs and SotN, give this a shot.

Cool. I know in Aria and Dawn the "unlimited MP if you have all souls" item is located in the final freaking area tucked in a corner

It looks nice in motion. Not groundbreaking but the game is very easy to read room to room and play

It's not anything mind blowing but it's still extremely fun if you like IGAvanias. The first half is much better than the second half though as you can tell they started getting pressed for time/budget as stages get shorter and enemy variety starts tanking.

This sort of rule is excellent game design. Any well designed boss should be possible to defeat without taking a hit using the base items/abilities you receive in a game like this.

I want to see boss rushes with only using a knife and no overpowered abilities now.

There's stuff like this.
youtu.be/oO8wLBS9t_k
No knife only yet that I can see.

If you can't see how the game is a total shitshow 70% in then you are blind

>that bloodless fight
dayum

It takes less than an hour. 15 minutes is like a million. Still a lot of time though.

When I first saw people complaining about the portraits I figured it was nitpicking not knowing they were an enemy type that are in quite a few areas of the game.

Yea, Its pretty sad. Those final areas were obviously rushed. I wouldnt be surprised if there was a mod to redo these areas.

Next time you see a chair try throwing your flying edge as you sit down and then use your reflector ray. It's fun stuff.

She isn't immune to poison.If you happen to be poisoned, that would mean it's circulating in your bloodstream, doesn't it?

The Den of Behemoths and the Frozen Tomb are just odd. They really don't scream "final area" at all to me. But I suppose it's alright, I still think it's a really solid and nice end result for a kickstarter game. I only wished the crafting was a little bit more polished and entertaining.

Sorry, I was too busy enjoying myself building a broken ass guns build. Go smear your internal misery on something else.

>Homura.webm

Attached: No A Presses.gif (500x281, 489K)

>you dont see a new enemy after hidden desert
the ninjas

It's clearly a Jojo reference.

Frozen tomb looks like the bottom level of hell where Lucifer resides.

Attached: Frozenhell.jpg (2020x1588, 1.78M)

It is.

Maybe if the background was more expansive it could have sold that better, I think. Or if it was positioned differently on the map, maybe at the extreme bottom, and the access to it was through long falls through vertical shafts from the center of the castle. It's a tiny nitpick I suppose, but still

Frozen Tomb looks like the water cavern but they made the walls white.
Oh wait.

Exactly

My first thought was the frozen hell or something like alchemy freezing an entire army of demons in place to protect the world.

What they should have done was make it a kind of inverted Twin Dragon Towers, with you going down a massive spiraling staircase to the center of the Pit. Have occasional transition portions where you go into ice caves like currently exist, then pop out back on a much lower section of the spiral, which gets narrower and narrower the closer you get to the bottom. Maybe have some of the frozen demons in the background randomly(determined when you load into the room) be able to bust out of the ice and attack as you walk past.

i missed a breakable floor on livre ex machina. i found out by chance while backtracking the maps with welcome company on (best shard to find breakable wall).

assassins on the train

>weebshit
lmao

It is. You get the time stop from a vampire named OD, as opposed to everyones favorite timestopping vampire Dio. It even does the pausing ticking noise whenever you activate it.

siliconera.com/2019/07/23/iga-and-la-mulana-2-creator-takumi-namamura-on-their-experience-with-kickstarter/

Attached: D-PgTGMVAAAtQEd.jpg orig.jpg (2004x1688, 586K)

Attached: 1562703195801.jpg (1240x1175, 304K)

if only she did cool stuff like that

What ranks unlocks what moves anyway?

this is cool make another thread about this user

no, that's the 8bit stage

How do you feel about pork buns?

Just finished Curse of the Moon & it was great. Is Ritual of the Night even half as good? If so I'm sold.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Just like SotN.

The fairy sung in SotN too, you fuckin poser. The song was much better back then too.

rank just increases the speed of her flurry kick and I think the knife toss is always unlocked.

also the dodge is turned into a backward cartwheel but it has the same function.

Could Alucard play the piano?

One. She needs to spend 1 hour faming the ingredients.

Neither the flurry kicks or the knife throws are available at rank 1.

He was too busy being badass.

So long as you don't buy it on Switch, sure.

It's about the same but the bosses are way more disappointing in terms of execution and spectacle, especially the peacock-esque demon on the ship.

Haven't had a chance to play since the nerfs.
How bad were they?

Attached: 1563136005172.jpg (338x745, 66K)

Is there any practical use in techniques? Most of those have pretty inconvenient input and don't work with most weapons, including endgame ones. So far only ones I got used to is attack from above with endgame boots and one that does 3 hits with foil, but those give similar damage to just spamming attacks at best.

This will never happen Konami is making more and more witch each year. They've been in a rising trend since Kojima was kicked out.

Bloodless didn't get the cool monster face tornado final attack but otherwise she was less obnoxious of a boss.

Attached: Bloodless.jpg (1914x990, 134K)

With what? Pachinko machines?

Why does time stop not work on bosses for me?

Super bad, they barely changed a thing.
They still need to nerf a ton of spells like 40%

Konami is a huge conglomerate with multiple branches, for years(time Kojima was the VP of the games division) their games branch was in a freefall so imagine how happy they must be with him gone. And no Panchinko isn't the savior of Konami they had a Pachinko division for years long before the Kojima debacle even Iga himself was making Pachinko games after Kojima moved Castlevania development form from him to the guys behind the reboot.

Almost every single localized game is like that, many people just don't know about it and think it's natural that all their games sound mediocre/bad.

I know this a dumb question, what's the green aura surrounding Miriam in all the gameplay vids I see? I'm still at the Oriental Sorcery Lab, is it an item or shard I get later?

The game knows you’re gay

Why is the Oracle Blade so much cooler not-Crissaegrim?

>in one of the endings
the fuck are you going on about, he's just an extra boss

>struggling and struggling with OD boss fight on normal
>people say the game is easy to get with medals on nightmare
I must really fucking suck at this game

I think the idea is the frozen tomb is where all the big dick demons are imprisoned. Den of Behemoths is just Gremory's magic funhouse.

2 (Two) Summon Swords

Plus it looks amazing with Shadow Tracer

It's also said to be the area of Hell where traitors are sent, fitting for Dominique.

How the fuck does the arrows shard work? Sometimes the arrows are more spread out, other times they go straight ahead. Also how do you do the midair stomp?

jump and down or diagonal

Double jump, then hold down and jump to dive-kick.

Game still looks like dripping ass
Every fucking scene looks like clown vomit, the colors are garbage

>getting made over voice acting
>not playing in japanese
Sometimes its like you have your brain on the floor

>half as good
eh, sure, but CotM is still way better
now go play the mode you unlocked where you don't have Zangetsu available, there's a different final stage and a K I N O special final boss

Attached: 1563535731969.png (763x766, 234K)

The update is live?

Really wish they gave her more backstory.

I am willing to bet she'll actually return. The other bosses, without (text)dialogue are fucked though. But Bloodless will probably return and it'll be I thought you died moment.

Is this boss going to be in the sequel?

Attached: Focalor_(boss).png (279x240, 4K)

its much more gameplayable, since you have a fuckton of things to do, explore, level up and grind. Much more content than simply moving forward in CoM

Nah, she's not coming back, and neither is OD. They weren't meant to be anything but one-off bosses, and the latter a great big cocktease at how he's Alucard but not really.

Her backstory is kinda visual. But why her and not literally of the other 400 enemies? Is it because you've never had a girlfriend?

Anyway, she died from having her throat slit and became a demon. Now she makes all of her clothes out of her own blood and is stuck always looking for more blood since she died from not having enough to stay alive.

She read

Attached: bok.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

But most importantly she?

>The faerie sings
that is the typical japanse game mate, filled with content just because the dev want it
meanwhile bethesda, ea, actvision make bare bone games

I actually would like for more of the demons to have some backstory. Some of them should be bosses, according to the Ars Goetia.

Does the game keep crashing for anyone else? It's been like this since this morning

Does he keep her dairy for her? What's written in the book aside from hell secrets?

Attached: 1562627743856.png (894x914, 253K)

Sits?

Cute.

>You will never get sent to the Gremory handjob dimension

>But why her and not literally of the other 400 enemies?
I agree with user that there should be more backstories for more of the demons, but obvioiusly Bloodless gets singled out because she has a lot of important given to her, and she is much more human than a lot of the other enemies (both for being boss and being tied to one of the most memorable set pieces; draining the blood fountain).

Attached: 679765453546.jpg (1440x1440, 600K)

I recognize this filename. And once again, your scarred hands call my attention. What's your profession, user?

smol miriam

Attached: 20190723213856_1.jpg (1920x1080, 470K)

>THE. FAERIE. FUCKING. SINGS.

A cool scene ruined by the awful English VA for the fairy.

Den of Behemoths was originally supposed to be a gambling themed (just like the level boss is), but they apparently ran out of time so they just multiplied the size of everything by 10 and called it a level.

I thought about that too, however none of the other levels are themed after circles of hell, so why would Glacial Tomb be?

I'm stuck. I just killed the tower boss, the two headed dog. What should I do now?

Because you're after a traitor.

heh i just realized, the glacial tomb is literally hell frozen over

Castlevanias always had weird stuff that almost seems out of place. It's part of what sets the overall mood. Dracula's castle is an almost ethereal realm where anything can happen.

andrealphus was kind of fucking awful in cotm, he liked to float out of reach for way too long. in rotn, he might be less flashy, but at least he was more engaging

How come America has no youthful sounding VAs? youtu.be/HEUs2AogCAA

PSA that if you want to play portable and are on Steam with decent internet, you have all the tools you need via the Steam Link app. The game plays amazing both with touch controls and a controller. Lets you grind out those Shard Grades on the go.

Really, if you haven't tried it there's a good chance it works better than you'd expect. I'm still fiddling with button placement but it's really goddamn good so far. Will probably move Y, just trying to find somewhere to put it that's reachable without significantly moving the other buttons on the screen.

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-083450.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

was it worth it?

After playing both ways, I prefer the English VA over Japanese in every instance but this.

Well, that and when Miriam says "Oishii~" when eating cause that shit's kawaii as fuck.

When you save he says, "Another page in your story...writtennnn." So maybe.

Book bro is best familiar, both functionally and because he's a bro.

I want to keep playing Bloodstained but I cut my fucking thumb and it hurts like a bitch.

Fuck metal cans.

Is shovel armor good are just memes? It sucks that it can't double jump

Attached: 243.png (450x417, 62K)

Attached: 1490319110478s.jpg (226x249, 6K)

>every igavania with english voice acting has had extremely corny, amateurish voice acting
>gets assblasted when bloodstained has corny, amateurish voice acting

Attached: 1550708330663.jpg (600x623, 66K)

Bio says she's lived for 18 years and was frozen for 10. Why would she be 17?

Is this an actually working tactic?

Attached: 1490319110478s.jpg (226x249, 6K)

The catalogue says she lived for 18 years and was frozen for 10. Maybe I'm math-inept but why would she be 17?

Tf when you realize gremory was a man that looked like a beautiful woman in the lesser key but they are referred to as she in the game

Yes.

there.....there is literally an option to change to Jap
you know Options? a thing recently implemented in games....

Attached: What Nigger.jpg (256x197, 7K)

Yes.

That's from the Detective's Eye shard(dropped by the eye enemies in the sand cave). It makes breakable walls have glowing bluish cracks when you get close to them.

Attached: 1528404211723.jpg (612x316, 267K)

Just you wait for Bloodstained 2

The Castlevania nostalgia and the music really carried the game.

ANOTHERR PAGE IN YOURR STORRY... RRITTEN

I'LL MAKE YOU MY MASTERPIECE

Holy fuck that uninterested and smug face, I need that on my life

A PAINTING OF THE SOUL

THIS IS ART!!!

But this is not Castlevania...wink wink..you have the chance to improve upon things...

youtube.com/watch?v=VjQ1G87oJek

>It sucks that it can't double jump
But it can.

Attached: D9X6pUEWsAARYhT.png orig.png (640x520, 21K)

Switch wins again

Attached: 1562998334103.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

>We never got this version of Gremory

Attached: 1542244332422.jpg (737x737, 52K)

Is the woman on that portrait Dominique or Dominique's mom?

I hope a future Bloodstained game has Jamieson Price hamming things up.

Attached: Cloi-walter-bernhard1.jpg (700x800, 132K)

Those leaves are 100% pre-made assets from some asset store. Whole game has this cheap feel to it.

I hope the portraits remained blurred despite patches.

>Fuck metal cans
sounds like a great way to get even more painful cuts

take a selfie

Turn the Silver Bromide you got from the chest in to Dominique.
Have her take your picture.
Talk to Not-Dracula in the library
He'll fix his credentials with your photo so you can get through the gate.

Let this be a lesson. If you're ever stuck with noway forward, talk to every friendly NPC you can think of. At least half the time, you'll open something or at least get a massive hint where to go next.

>mfw many high tier backers still don't have their game
>mfw many high tier backers still don't have the Iga DLC that was originally an exclusive reward that Iga called "his thank you to backers"
>mfw I am one of those backers
I fell for the kickstarter meme.
I am sorry.

Attached: 1515461851733.jpg (640x720, 152K)

How is that possible? I dished a good amount and now I am only waiting for the physical goods.

Why?
It produced a fantastic game.
If anything, thank you for your sacrifice.

You paid for the development and now suffer so I can enjoy the game on release.

SOTN is a better game

Remember to pirate it anons. Nerfs are coming and that means the people who complained know they have the power to get even more nerfs into the game. It's been Shadow Warrior 2'd.

>weeb game
dropped

They shall not touch my Flying Edge!

Attached: B0BD23CC-C579-49EA-BA26-E16E562D24B8.jpg (1200x794, 108K)

Anything that has strength will be made useless.

What platform is still waiting on the Backpack?

I already cleared it 100% and haven't touched it since. If anything, nerfs may actually encourage me to play again.

#1 I was more than happy to wait however many years it would have taken for them to complete the entire project and deliver it as one package.

#2 I was extremely unhappy with the decision to go back on the promise of exclusivity for the Iga "DLC" and sell it because I wanted it to be exclusive and also because the poll that they used to decide to change this (though I've heard it was actually a 505 decision) was public and not actually a backer exclusive poll even.

#3 They clearly rushed the release as evident by the bugs, some of which were game breaking.

#4 I didn't receive my copy until well after retail was available as well as review copies sent to "influencers".

I'm sure there are other reasons I can't think of at the moment.

At least they don't mention Oracle Blade, which is the upgraded Flying Edge.

Oh yeah! #4 the game is ugly as FUCK

Then you're part of the problem.

I'm not that user but I'm still missing it for PS4

Correct

The game is piss-easy as it is. Nothing they do could hope to make it remotely challenging, so I don't really care either way.

They could have re-balanced nightmare or introduced a new difficulty to please the try hards, not fuck it up for literally everyone.

What with the painting with the twitching eye? Is there a secret to it or is it just a peculiarity?

Chaos Mode will be a thing in DLC, but unless they do something drastic like make all enemies nigh-unkillable, I don't expect much worse than Nightmare.

They aren't fucking a damn thing up. Everything they talked about nerfing was straight up busted or just a bit too strong.

Fun fact the majority source of complaints were from people who didn't back the game, the people who did knew exactly what they were getting into and saw no issue with some abilities being OP because you can use another one instead if you don't like it. Tryhards who expected Dark Souls or some shit didn't know what they were getting and now seek to ruin it for those of us who have actually played an IGAvania before.

WOT WOULD YOU LOIK TO BUY?

>Fun fact the majority source of complaints were from people who didn't back the game,

Source?

I never had issue with the broken stuff because IGAvanias were never made to be difficult, period. They wanna nerf it, they can do it for what little good it's worth.

The Bloodstained kickstarter page. Majority of comments are people not wanting the nerf and you can only post on that if you backed the game, meanwhile on the steam forum far more people want the nerf.

>Steam forum
PC fags are a mistake.
Can they even prove those people bought the game?

As a backer, I personally wanted the DLC available for non-backers just because I don't like an experience being unique to a subset of players. I get what you're saying but I think having to shell out $10 for the privilege was a fine balance between remaining fair to backers and making the content widely available.

Attached: 1562213410060.png (939x724, 814K)

A mouse icon appears next to your name if you bought the game.

I say "die cuck!" everytime I destroy one of those portraits.

The thing being, this isn't a normal retail game. If it were a regular game, I'd agree. But it was a kickstarter game and thus wasn't possible without the backers. And, as I said, Iga himself intented it to be a thank you to the backers. Plus, it was ONE weapon and ONE optional boss.

who even bothers unlocking techniques?

A weapon that sucks

Yes, and nobody here's it but you.

Boy, wish I knew how much it sucks. But unfortunately I paid for the game years in advance which means all I get is spat on.

What the hell is he doing to that controller?

>Not wanting to unlock the Valkyrie hidden technique

Shiggy

I dunno, I backed it so it happened at all, and would be as good as possible when it did. I backed a little extra to get a physical PC copy, figuring there wouldn't be another way to get it. I guess it depends on your motivation for putting down the money.

Attached: 1563381600532.jpg (853x1204, 113K)

Wow those comments look like a headache to read if you were someone who seriously had to take that feedback.

They should have put some effort into buffs for things for that list. Probably would have kept a few people from complaining.

Yeah one of the biggest complaints is the fact it's almost all nerfs but if there was a bit of balance people probably wouldn't be half as pissed, especially if it brought up some bad shards to god tier. Although saying that some of the nerfs are for end game stuff which is straight retarded, it's end game it's supposed to be OP as fuck.

It's a backer portrait, but I think it was made by Ayami Kojima herself

Attached: 88eAZPh.jpg (770x1024, 641K)

>look like a headache to read if you were someone who seriously had to take that feedback.
Well, unfortunately for the backers, myself included, nobody with the fucking project is actually reading them anyway.

>Dominique and Gremory are just Dracula and Death with tits
>There's probably several stronk Exorcist bloodlines we don't now of yet
Can't wait for the next game desu.

Attached: 75755215_p0.png (1282x1789, 3.22M)

ok I know which challenge I'm going to take after I'm done with the medals

Goddamn do I hate trying to get that medal on Vepar on a fresh run. That damn full screen spray attack dodge sucks.

So somebody thought Zangetsu was a fair and balanced boss because you can force him to fight like an idiot by jumping over him constantly and stabbing him non-stop.

What's wrong with Zangetsu?

he's probably the hardest boss in the game for how early on he is, but it's also easy to break his AI if you just keep jumping over him

not much other than the strangely high health for the area
hits hitboxes could use some work tho

>the paintings don't kidnap Miriam like the painting minibosses in CotM
My dick is sad. At least I have two other games for that.

not him but I had to change to japanese after a few hrs of play time

and aria of sorrow is a better game than sotn. whats your point?

I hope Dominique comes back as the series Dracula.

Attached: Nothing personnel.png (980x1397, 1.91M)

I hope she tries to get some sort of sexual revenge on Miriam.
Mix it up a bit from Dracula's "I just want to let demons roam free" lax bullshit.

>sexy demon Dominique

Attached: 1548116242203.png (780x720, 273K)

I'm okay with this. I just want Miriam to always be the main or at least playable. Would also be cool if Zangetsu is alive somehow.

Like this, maybe?

He is, but you have to look closely in the ending. The Eye of Horus helps a bit.

Attached: 1562624025399.jpg (2160x3371, 1.08M)

>he doesn't want her still as a nun, but a slutty nun
Fags, the lot of you. Succubi and other demon women are already all over the castle.

That backer is cute! CUTE!

Attached: lalalalalaaaaaaaaa.png (888x1706, 801K)

I beat him on my first try doing that. I guess I just like to jump.

Most powerful dagger does about the same damage as this rapier, so by their guidelines he can be beaten about this quickly.

Attached: 123.webm (400x224, 2.89M)

Revenant is no longer a boss once you beat him once.

Attached: 1562998735126.png (1000x1000, 23K)

Attached: GlacialTomb.jpg (3988x3772, 3.38M)

God, this is so stupid.
They claim they're making the biggest castle not counting the inverted castle, but they just copypaste several rooms that aren't utility use like save rooms.
And the worst part is that they're the last two areas of the game. You end the game on pure laziness.

>tfw no Miriam gf

Attached: IMG_20190723_131916.jpg (741x1253, 91K)

At sufficiently high levels and with +int and +fire damage gear you can just burst down bosses with Summon Hellhound. OD takes like eight Hellhound hits. You hit him two or three times, Directional Shield his time stop, then hit him the remaining five or six times and dodge one attack. Every other boss dies even faster.

You can get a Miriam gf. You just have to be a 10/10 tall stacked woman with dark hair, blue frosted tips, and the plumpest as in existence.

This pic gave me warm and fuzzy feeling

>nerfs
>to a single player game
>based on games where everything is broken over powered

Stop having fun!

Press F for the dev who was in charge of Alfred.

Carnwennanchads rise up.
Shame the dagger doesn't any skills relating to Arthurian origin though.

Attached: Carnwennan2.jpg (235x210, 48K)

relating to its*

to be fair, those areas are dimensions twisted by gremory, or something. so they're supposed to be counterparts to other areas, but all fucked up

Who is this short-haired girl I see so many times?

According to concept art, the Den of Behemoths is supposed to be a huge casino or tavern.
They just got lazy and didn't feel like making new assets. But they still left the casino boss in.

>Kojima was the VP of the games division
This killed Konami. Fuck him.

Miriam's cumbucket for when she uses the Futanari shard.

I pirated it

yeah, i know. it's really unfortunate, that would've been a great area, but at least they turned it into something at least semi-interesting still.

PATCH WHEN?!!ONE
Also post some of the oc, I lost my pics like the bloodless ones or the one with alfred

It's not laziness, just lack of time/competence.

Attached: 1562624863393.jpg (926x1148, 185K)

Here.

Attached: 1562626470240.png (600x600, 627K)

ZANGETSU WHEN

Thanks

Is she alive too? She was too well designed to be a one time character.

drink bleach, shit for brains

Vampire, remember?

That's why I asked because I was thinking of the OD case. Was wondering if she had something like Zangetsu going on.

Why would I drink bleach? Because I realized a gambler has no place in a garden, but probably has a place in that concept art in the artbook labeled "Den of Behemoths" that's a rustic casino?

fuck everytime i see this art, i get horny as fuck, please post more dominique!

Attached: 1528488066284.jpg (468x676, 39K)

>dominique is human
>if she's going to be queen of the underworld, she'll have to prove herself somehow
>has to suck off or make out with every demon until they cum

Attached: 1563140072019.jpg (643x1027, 62K)

Literally took several seconds longer than me just crouching and spamming with oracle blade at like half that level

Is it me or Zangetsu's voice sounds muted and distant as fuck?

The point of that webm obviously wasn't to kill him as fast as possible. Throwing out 2 summon hellhound instantly would be the way to do that.

Attached: UnfinishedUnfitAustraliankestrelo.webm (1290x540, 2.86M)

What boss is this?

O.D., take the really strong mastery book and go to the last area.

It'll be a surprise for the sequel likely.

It's not just you. But it's also only with English voices. It's way better in Japanese.

>miriam still speaks in slow motion in cutscenes

She is basically Carmilla 2.0
No way she doesn’t become a recurrent character

Oh boy, 3AM.

what is this blowing circle aura?, I'm 99.1% done with the game and don't have it

Why does Zangetsu sound like Steve Blum?

There's a fucking time stop ability in this game?
I need to play more

The Detective Eye yellow shard.

He is David Hayter.

No wonder you 99.1%. It's the breakable walls ability. You get it from the eye monsters in the water caves area.

The only time Carmella did anything plot-important was in Circle of the Moon, and IGA didn't even make that one.