Danganronpa characters

Don't mind me
Just spreading truth

Attached: danganronpa characters tierlist.png (1064x651, 814K)

>ultimate cute not even on the list

Attached: cut.png (1025x1031, 776K)

Move Kokichi, Kirigiri, Sonia, and Gundham to S and Miu down to C.

Angie and Asahina to A and Akane to F.

after that, your list is acceptable

Wrong.

Attached: iffyc5kmgf801.png (2340x954, 1004K)

forgot about this game. She'd be A.
All others would be D or E though

Attached: dgrp 11.jpg (350x495, 92K)

Koichi was a garbage character. He was designed to be at the same time a troll, an intellectual, an edgelord, a heart of gold and a yaoi bait.
In the end it is more of several anime tropes embodied into one.
What's wrong with best girl ?

Your opinion doesn't matter, pedo.

>Koichi was a garbage character
I see you've taken after him and lied to us.

She's for Makoto only. Unfortunately, Makoto's for kyoko only. It's a very sad situation.

Miu is just perve bait. I dont dislike her but to me shes average, which is what C is. C isnt a bad grade on this scale.

Kokichi lies to his own benefit and was by far the smartest of any character in the killing games besides Kamakura if you even count him. What other character would be able to orchestrate a plan as smart as him? The only one who would get close would be Nagito. Kokichi literally beat the people who "gave him his memories" and only lost when Kaito didnt follow completely through.

But then again. the whole "everything is fiction" is a lie anyways so Idk. How people don't get this when Shuichi literally spells it out in the epilogue is beyond me.

>Miu is just perve bait. I dont dislike her but to me shes average,
Agreed. It's a Japanese trope that kind of bores me. She had some good moments, but it's hard to think of a character who didn't.

>The only one who would get close would be Nagito.
And Nagito effectively cheated.

ding dong you've got that wrong
I've only gotten two Chapters into V3 but I still have the impression that the only significant changes would be Shuichi landing somewhere in A and Monokuma getting knocked down to A because he's been nowhere near as good in V3 as he was in 1 and 2.

Attached: DR tier.png (994x574, 482K)

>Junko Enoshima is not S tier
What. The fuck. Is wrong with you?

Attached: 1552979162028.png (840x950, 828K)

>Has not finished V3

Get the fuck off of this thread before something is spoiled

>Miu in S
>Soda and Hiro that high
>Toko and Chiaki near the bottom

Attached: stupid.jpg (274x362, 127K)

>What other character would be able to orchestrate a plan as smart as him?
What plan? Kidnap the unstable assassin's dying boyfriend and wait for everyone to commit suicide from knowing the truth of the outside world?

Wrong all of you are wrong

Attached: peepeepoopoo.jpg (888x411, 63K)

did you play chapter 5? He's the only person in the series who created a case that Monokuma did not know the blackened without help from the ultimates. He even planned around EMPing all the monocameras that he couldnt even see.

>sonia that low
>Miu that high
>Hiyoko that high

what in the hell

That wasn't his plan. His plan was to hold up in the exisal place until people got bored and stopped watching and it failed miserably. Anything past that was damage control.

I love Ibooky! Here are my top 3 dangan girls. 1. Ibuki 2.Tsumugi 3. Tenko. Worst girls are mikan and akane

Attached: ibuki22.jpg (700x828, 140K)

Posting Huggbees list. Man has good taste

Attached: Dn-Xb_4XcAUAYvM.png (900x655, 568K)

Ok retard

They would get bored because nothing would happen because Monokuma would not be able to know the blackened without breaking the rules. He was smart enough to figure all the secrets out and plan around almost everything all while keeping the guise of him being the "villain" up. He was definitely smart af

Nagito created a case where it was actually impossible for anyone to figure out who the blackened was, even Monokuma couldn't have known if it hadn't taken place in a simulation where Monokuma could know EVERYTHING.

>miu
my cum dumpster
>sonia
you're right she is at least A-B teir
>hiyoko
this

Attached: poopoopeepee.jpg (326x540, 23K)

>not using a chart with all the fucking characters
Get on my level.

Attached: 1561213336255.jpg (3880x3712, 3.42M)

Worst post

NO FUCK THAT WAS THE WRONG
IMAGE.

Attached: 1561294728692.png (1064x1113, 1.08M)

>waifu a literal whore
>Makoto and Shuichi on the same tier while Hajime is on par with fucking Leon
"good taste"

Attached: idiot.png (499x338, 38K)

kek

Jesus, get some fucking taste you creep

OBJECTIVEPOSTING TIME!!! (Say hello to your aniki, chartfags)
IBUKI WORST GIRL!!!!

Attached: BIPBOOPBIGBOOBZ.png (800x1200, 827K)

I agree with that version of Hiyoko but you used the other version in your list.

>Ibukifag also like Tsumugi

I guess you are just looking for (You)s

You know, upon closer inspection I think this fellow user with good taste is onto something

Thats not fully true, Monokumas cameras would have seen which canister Nagito put the poison in and then who picked it up even without his admin powers

Hiyoko, Monaca and Kotoko are legitimately better characters than at least half of that list

Attached: monaca eyes.gif (430x270, 160K)

>S has Miu.
>E has Chiaki.
Away with you.

Attached: 1mx67r.jpg (480x479, 43K)

>Ruruka D Teir

Attached: poooooooooop.png (652x915, 389K)

>Sakura lower than the top tier
anyone who does this is an irredeemable faggot and should jump off a bridge

He had a camera set up in the factory, all he had to do was keep track of which bottle had the poison in it.

>not wanting a big titty nerd gf

Attached: tsumugi2.jpg (695x1200, 364K)

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who enjoys Ibuki. I don't even know why I like her.

Sorry but not sorry, Danganshitters.

Attached: danganronpa tier list.png (1362x893, 1.28M)

>saihara that high
>ouma that low
Bitch what are you doing

>Sakura lowest tier
Garbage.

That's dependent on the camera in the supply room having a clear view of the fire grenades, which is ambiguous. The camera (on the far left) may not be angled high enough to see the fire grenades all the way on top of the shelves. At the very least Nagito certainly would have been able to move them out of its sight to mix them up, or even simply block the view with his back to the camera when he was replacing the grenade.
It's just a hypothetical though, since unlike 3-5 Nagito had no reason to actually hide his actions from Monokuma (and likely knew it would be pointless to even try).

Attached: fire grenades.png (480x272, 161K)

>Celeste in A tier
That's a laugh

Koichi was top tier. Kokichi was a shit though

>Getting buttblasted over a clown
I bet you would kill the jester as well.

Attached: 1550369952899.png (893x903, 750K)

Shuichi is best character in V3 by a long shot
anyone who disagrees is a fujoshi or cumbrain

Attached: shuichi.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

see Also shuichi is a badass

Attached: shuichi-saihara.jpg (210x240, 18K)

>Ruruka in A
Really, now?

It's bait.

I don't know, she seems a bit flat to me.

Fuck off Huggbees

D is for Diabetes, not that she'd know

I really liked him when he was presented as this childish troll. But then he sunk into the edgy brain meme. It is really a shame.

>edgy brain meme
I'm not familiar with that meme

I don't think Kokichi was a garbage character

If you replay the game and pay attention he actually always leading the discussion, reading the room and moving people away from unimportant crap and back onto important topics, even if people throw shitfits and act like he's an asshole for it, sometimes putting words in his mouth to do it. it's very interesting

come on user try a piece

Attached: dandycandy.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>My wife Ibuki that low

Attached: lum_ep145_2 (1).png (962x1633, 2.14M)

How did a 21 year-old sociopath who got expelled from high school and whose only skill is making candy end up as one of the Future Foundation's head members?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x225, 18K)

We get it you're a lolicon dude no need to hide it under the pretext of "taste"

They were really, really desperate since most other Ultimates were killed.

Yeah she should be aa agreed dude

Did you read liar game ? pic related

Attached: 1538.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Attached: 7348927983479834.png (1064x832, 985K)

Boring as fuck

did you try a piece tho? ^_^

No I have diabetes you ignorant fucking whore.

The Future Foundation seems to be very peculiarly structured in general.

I'd swap a few but overall agreeable.

Attached: 40164239.png (500x395, 98K)

Who would you swap?

Attached: 1508347415995.png (659x372, 521K)

>still no Ultra Despair Girls 2
I don't care that it's probably not going to be amazing, I just hope Kodaka left some good notes for them to use.

Could they salvage Maki and Himiko like they did with Toko?

Ryoma
Komaru
Twogami
Leon
Hifumi
Akane

Ryoma is the only I really feel is out of place.

My arrow symbols were misplaced.
Ryoma moved higher
Komaru higher
Twogami higher
Leon lower
Hifumi lower
Akane lower

Honestly I think they could make the game about any character and have them come out a lot more popular.

Bleh, no thanks.

If we ever get it I'd want them to go absolutely crazy with it. They could expand V3's setting like the poster hints but I'd be just as open to something like continuing the original storyline but instead of a TPS it's an actual DQ clone where the kids have their classes and Komaru replaces Monaca as their Mage with the hacking gun.

Attached: UDG eyes.jpg (1024x726, 138K)

extremely based

not sure if I really have to ask, but do you guys think this is objectively correct?

Attached: casetierlist.png (1064x653, 351K)

1-2 and 1-4 are good
1-6 is alright
1-5 isn't good

Attached: Strength.jpg (300x541, 24K)

I always thought Monaca's eyes looked like swastika

>Soniafag better than best girl Kyoko
Opinion discarded

>V3-4 above alright
>V3-5 above they gave up
No.

I want to teach my wife Chiaki how to use her dick. Especially since it's such a good size and all.

My preference is for it to stay in the original setting. V3 really should be its own thing.

>best girl Kyoko
Opinion discarded

I'll agree that 1-4 is actually the best trial in DR. but 1-6 is a complete shitshow of exposition whereas 1-5 is an actual mystery that raised alot of questions.
V3-4 was actually pretty great until you figure out who the murderer was and why he did it. it didn't really make much sense. Don't see anything wrong with V3-5 though, I think it's pretty solid.

Probably the lamest list on the fucking thread. What a boring dumb fuck

>V3-4 was actually pretty great
>spends literally half the trial going over the most basic concept that everyone already figured out the second Monotaro's report comes in

You don't want a hand job user?

Attached: hand.jpg (225x225, 9K)

If I wanted bacon wrapped around my dick I can do it in the privacy of my own home.

They literally are. People usually describe the pattern as "manji" but that's just the Japanese word for swastika. It's neat how they're "closed" by the outer iris so they also look like pixels.
The best part is the eyelashes though.

Attached: Monaca.png (641x926, 619K)

what case from V3 do you think is the best?

Probably 1 or 3. Both definitely squandered almost all potential they could have had but that speaks more to V3's case quality as a whole.

How did case 1 squander its potential?

By making Kaede a dindu in case 6, also it missed it's chance to really bring out the theme of "truth vs lies" by not letting you choose to lie and play the game as Kaede.

Rate&Hate

Attached: my-image.png (1064x1024, 1.02M)

What's with all the fucking tier lists these days? I keep seeing them all over the place for so many different things.

>NIGGA
nice

New meme
Its like rage comics or demotivators

>to really bring out the theme of "truth vs lies" by not letting you choose to lie and play the game as Kaede.
That's a cool idea but they pretty much would have had to have nearly doubled the game's content for that.

>Ibuki that high
if you really loved her you'd be honest with her.

Mostly pretty good but
>the best villain in the series bottom tier

Attached: monaca NEET.png (1000x700, 689K)

>Ishida dies 5 minutes after his transformation and serves no purpose at all
>top tier

Yeah, you are probably right. But I love her stupid sprites and even eng dub
POINTING!

Attached: 1468628359452.png (480x280, 103K)

Yeah, Bandai's a pretty solid villain.

Would they though? It's not like they'd be changing the cases or anything, just the dialogue and some CGs.

>F-tier
Why do you hate me user?

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (480x280, 93K)

Mostly because of dr3
She would be in B or S otherwise

Attached: 1471276957942.webm (960x540, 232K)

With the amount of stuff they'd need to alter anyway they might as well change the cases for the sake of adding variety to the different routes.

personally my only problem with her is that she died too early, and in one of the worst cases in the entire series. Would've had her live over any of the surviving cast.

What happened in DR3?

She retconned her own revenge plan and became space NEET
Also she farted

Fujoshi love Saihara because he's yaoi fuel.

>looks at the absolute shitshow that is DR3 and wants no more part in it
>this is a bad thing

Attached: monaca bones.jpg (709x900, 585K)

>shuichi in S
I want sadboy cucks to leave.

Remember how at the end of DR3 they reopen the school that was literally the catalyst for the end of the world? How long do you think until that place got shot the fuck up and burned to the ground?

>Remember DR3
I try not to

Attached: hajime gun.png (1890x1063, 958K)

Its literally doesnt matter, it was all fiction inside dr V3
God, the lore of danganronpa is such a shitshow and I loved it

>V3-2 becomes a suicide
>Himiko gets SEESAWED and Angie resurrects Rantaro using Tenko
>I honestly can't think of a way to make the digital world good
>Maki's plan succeeds
>V3-6 follows DRTeam's original plot for the season
I'd probably rather that than the boardgame.

If she was actually aware of it and did it for a meta reason, she would be the best character in the entire series.

>it was all fiction inside dr V3
But in the other games the events really happened, didn't they? I thought V3 wasn't a retcon, just an alternate universe.

>reddit filename
based and upvoted

>tenko that low
>monaca not even listed
the fuck my dude

Attached: 1550102705472.jpg (995x933, 87K)

>But in the other games the events really happened, didn't they? I thought V3 wasn't a retcon, just an alternate universe.
They did, that post was bait.

>mary
>sue
>monkey
>cheeze
>of de5p41r!!!!

>Its literally doesnt matter, it was all fiction

It's not meta but she basically just says "I'm a fucking genius with an army of robot slaves, why am I even wasting my time with these stupid dickheads and their MUH HOPE MUH DESPAIR circlejerk"
It's pretty based and the fact that she gets off with absolutely no consequences for all of the awful shit she pulled in UDG (and beyond, like how she's responsible for basically all of Junko's machines and Monokuma army) makes it that much better.

Attached: battlomeda.jpg (891x974, 105K)

Junko's not good because she's well-written, she's good because she's entertaining.

Attached: Junko and Monaca.png (1859x1019, 1.73M)

>mary sue
How?

Biggest loss from all dangonranpas

Attached: 1507657555570.jpg (960x544, 130K)

>Genuinely impressive and useful talent
>established dominance by killing the only person fatter than him
>surprisingly intricate murder plan that takes nearly the entire cast's combined efforts to solve
>stumped many a player simply by cooking meat on a bone
>canonically is still alive while the other chapter 1 culprits get horrible and humiliating deaths
>anyone who lays a hand on him dies horribly sooner or later
>will spend the rest of his life on a beautiful island with cute girls despite being an ultra-terrorist who probably ate his family
I think we can all agree who the true best boy is

Attached: Teruteru_Hanamura_Fullbody_Sprite_%2815%29.png (200x406, 104K)

>will spend the rest of his life on a beautiful island with cute girls despite being an ultra-terrorist who probably ate his family
I will never ever fucking forgive DR3 for just entirely ignoring how the other survivors would have had to come to terms with being Ultimate Despair and having lost everyone close to them by their own hand.
Nope, everyone hasn't changed a bit since high school, nevermind even the characterization they developed through DR2, even though a massive part of the conflict of DR2's climax was their fear of losing who they had become through their time on the island and FUCK

Attached: Sonia.jpg (898x803, 121K)

>is able to feed everyone else even after death