How true is this picture?

How true is this picture?

Attached: wow.jpg (800x1060, 495K)

Burgers and fishsticks?????

literally me except my mom doesn't say anything about it and has given up

That's cool and everything, OP, but how true is THIS picture?

Attached: Daily_Grind_V.png (1500x1500, 169K)

Attached: wholesome.jpg (856x1031, 260K)

Yea Forums and youtube all day until 2 am then repeat at 9... everyday for the past 7 years

not true at all, I don't have anything that remotely resemble a schedule and often sleep during the day, or not, or at all until another day.

HELP ME

Attached: file.png (952x717, 333K)

>got my driver's license at 23
Better late than never

Is there any chance of recovery?

25 here and I still don't have one. I plan to get it before the end of the year but I'm kidding myself, really.

how? i got mine at 15

I'm a lazy fuck, mostly. Poor family growing up so I never did driving school and no one would teach me for one reason or another. I can sorta drive now, but without a car of my own to practice with I have no confidence in my own ability to even get a license.

The license used to cost 2500 bucks here. It's now down to around a thousand, but it's still way too much for how rarely I would need a car.

>Addicted to consequence free communication

This is interesting to see because you can reasonably argue the rest of the internet has too _much_ consequences these days

Your real name could get tarred by hundreds, thousands if you say something stupid that goes viral

only 7 hours of sleep? Fuck that. Leave it to wagecucks

oh i didn't have to pay or go to school for it
that's probably why

>tfw you frequently sleep for a whole 12 hours, sometimes even making it to 15-16 hours
..after saying up 24-36 hours every single """day""" that is

Attached: 1534430231952.jpg (507x507, 132K)

Not them but I just never needed one. I had no social life in high school so I never needed to go anywhere my parents wouldn't drive me, and I went to a college in an urban area so I could just walk everywhere or take public transport. I didn't have to bother until I graduated and started job hunting.

If you don't hit the bed for at least 10 hours you're not living a comfy life

same here lel

>tfw 40 and still don't have it
it's actually more of a problem when I need id cards given my health care card is the only one I have with photo and sometimes they want two

21 in a few days and I don't have one, nor do I plan on getting one for years. I don't like living anywhere other than cities, so it's not like I'd be able to use a car anyway.

oh my god im 25 and this picture is me. Insulin and all. Even guns are not legal here so cant an hero easily oh my god wtf did i do to deserve this fate

Literally me on weekends except replace eating pizza with an actual breakfast and put going to the gym for an hour at like 4pm or something

ah the terry davis sleep schedule

Attached: 5208FC7C-4F11-482E-9783-B75D5508A1E4.jpg (800x1024, 110K)

>Showering in the morning
No wonder you can't get a grip on your life. Real men shower before bed.

You're joking, right?

deep down, you know we did it to ourselves user

I unironically shower once every 2-4 years when I need to go outside or meet anyone

Attached: 1465854869304.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

How do you not get completely disgusted? Even when I was practically a hikikomori I couldn't go longer than a month without feeling repulsed by my own smell and the feeling of dead flesh congealing.

I don't remember the last time I even sweated so it's not so bad.

Real men have slaves rub oil on them.

>How true is this picture?
pretty accurate

Attached: wow players then and now.jpg (800x1060, 267K)