Fire Emblem Three Houses OST leak

youtu.be/V-1oZOyyymk
Is Skrillex writing it?

No spoilers please

Attached: 1555000396742.jpg (1654x2339, 2.62M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p1TWJV26Wl0?list=PLTYJOpc0aVyoludq4IcZQxrPq501Cqsql
youtu.be/GHiMuBWuELA
youtu.be/Ujh5QXvISdE
youtube.com/watch?v=2ABJiBDlHcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rxHJ3ca4lps
youtube.com/watch?v=ItlMzEvf7Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=DrPryHUPL1k
youtube.com/watch?v=9dxn1xrNzSE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOz1Q_Ha394
youtube.com/watch?v=GC1H8W1b_Pk
youtu.be/V-1oZOyyymk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck is this shit, there is no way this is actually on the soundtrack in 20 fucking 19

Byleth's eyes should have been this color.

>Dubstep Emblem

I'm as confused as you are, luckily there are some good ones, but that stuff is so strange

youtu.be/p1TWJV26Wl0?list=PLTYJOpc0aVyoludq4IcZQxrPq501Cqsql

sounds like Tokyo Mirage Sessions music

It definitely does not.

TMS's is better
youtu.be/GHiMuBWuELA

youtu.be/Ujh5QXvISdE

This is just a standard SMT dungeon theme in a game set in 2015, it's nothing like an out of place dubstep drop in a medeival fantasy game.

B E L L Y B U T T O N W I N D O W

One of the badguys has ancient superior technology that lets him play dubsted and drop nukes on medieval plebs

>What the fuck is this shit, there is no way this is actually on the soundtrack in 20 fucking 19
ISIS has been a lot more experimental with FE music lately.
youtube.com/watch?v=2ABJiBDlHcQ

Delivering to that user that wanted this edit

Attached: Sensei.png (2408x1488, 1.33M)

>last thread deleted
For what reason?

Attached: beato at first i was like.png (638x1390, 1.04M)

Spoilers

Because on autist kept reporting it because "hurr spoilers durr REEEEEEEEEE"

Spoilers in the OP? Generals outside of /vg/? Mod hateboner for the FE fanbase?

You can spare Sethet and Flayn in Edelgard's route:

Lady Rhea. The unit that invaded the monastery has\nbeen completely driven away.
We were able to make a clean sweep of those who\ncame to attack us.
However, I fear we can do nothing but retreat\nfor now.
What of Seteth and Flayn?
Seteth and Flayn were able to escape in another\ndirection. I have a message from them.
I am sorry, Rhea. I fear we must return to a life\nin hiding.
I detest that person with all my heart. However,\nFlayn's life is more important to me than all else.
I pray that you will one day be free from the burden\nof your work...
I see. As expected, I am the only one left.
Mother, please wait for me. I promise that I will\nsave you...
The filthy thief who stole you from the Holy Tomb...\nI will crush them with my bare hands!

The only characters you can't spare are Dimitri and Rhea.

You edgey faggots deserve it

Attached: 1563885546256.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

this cant be the real OST

Post MAGIC MISSILE

It's real.

Dimitri will be my true end as far as I'm concerned, he doesn't deserve to die in every single route but his, Edelgard, however, kinda does.

based millennial music
fuck zoomers
fuck cookie cutter fantasy music

Attached: dab.png (128x128, 7K)

He dies in his own route?

STOP DABBING ON ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

she's definitely a snowbunny

>but his

He said Dimitri dies in every route BUT HIS.

so we kill Edelgard in all routes but hers? if true neat

Empire -> Kingdom -> Alliance -> Church

Is this the ideal order to play the different routes?

What damning thing does he do in his own route but not others?

That escalated quickly.

>Serious question: What do we do about this? This is insanely shitty and I feel like I have no voice here. Are people in Japan as upset about this too? How can we get across how awful this decision was?
>There is nothing we can do about this until Intelligent Systems hires or promotes more women or gay men.

>incest
>child slaughter
>prostitution
>ntr
>mind control

what are the chances that FE4 gets a remake?

Attached: Full_Portrait_Deirdre.png (1600x1920, 1.98M)

Church is an offshoot of the empire route, it's probably boring if you don't do them together since it's just reloading from a save.

After living a long happy life and fucking a waifu yes, he didn't kill innocent people, he didn't stoke the flames of revenge and he didn't flee like a coward back to their own country when shit gets real and comes swooping in like a fake hero when the hard part is done, honeslty he truly is the only good protagonist in his route and in the game proper and that's exactly why I hate this game with one obvious protagonist what the fuck is the point of the other routes when the other is a cunt and the other is so disconnected you can remove him from the plot and nothing changes?!

This story may not be bleeding retarded like fates but it's still infuriating we could have possibly gotten a much better game with resources not wasted on 3 otherp oorly written routes if they had just stuck with Dimitri I don't see how any sane man can refute this

Attached: 1202581836225.jpg (292x302, 36K)

What even is the church route? Just the teachers and non route specific characters?

>He goes mad in Claude's route, but helps him againts the empire, and then dies by getting speared by Imperial soldiers when he's chasing Gorilla
Claude and Rhea are the only ones can survive other routes aside from their own

Unlike in Edelgard's route where sensei is her enabler, they act as a soothing/calming existence to Dimitri and help him be less consumed by KILL EDELGARD stuff.
Edelgard doesn't improve a single bit in that regard in her route.

What chapter does the church split off at?

thanks user, i have one last question
if you S rank Catherine do you marry her or she ditches you? thanks anyway

Attached: 1553933422491.jpg (515x514, 60K)

It's nice how Byleth presence affects both Ede and Dim. Without Byleth both go full crazy terminators

This is better but the voice sucks dick, it sounds processed. The song itself is all over the place too, it's a huge downgrade compared to how good Fates' OST was.
youtube.com/watch?v=rxHJ3ca4lps

Does 3H have same-turn reinforcements?

She almost survives Claude's, but Deude had a pretty big objection in that regard.

I don't remember her support but I'm pretty sure she doesn't ditch you

Edelgard ruined this game, reminder that Edlegard lovers are discord trannies and resetera SJWs I hope someone posts a picture of Dimitri stabbing the bitch with the word EQUALITY in red letters on the bottom

>Without Byleth both go full crazy terminators
Edelgard is a genocidal terminator no matter the route, killing civilians left and right.

Based

Neat

Attached: 15532201753173.png (700x615, 82K)

So, is she is the main villain of the game?

And that's a good thing. Fuck civilians.

Yup, ignore any fucking fool who tries to talk about Edel without any scorne, she's done nothing but unforgivable crimes in her vengence those bandits that almost kill her, she hired them in the first place to take out Dimitrie and Claude, eveyrthing bad that happens is a result of this bitch, fuck her, fuck her fans and fuck the writers for putting this bitch in the game as a route, only a discord tranny soiboi would dare want to do anything but kill her

EdelCHAD making redditors SEETHE

She's the wrongest character in the game

I legit think Edelgard as a concept is interesting, she is such an evil piece of shit and it helps to expose shitty waifufags, sjw and dykes, she is like a lightning rod of shit taste

Attached: 1502063123398.png (1037x579, 932K)

No human is ever the main villain of a FE game.
She is Dimitri's final boss, but as a crest monstrosity, but there's some crazy god/church stuff, like usual.

Right after the timeskip, you get given an option to go with Edelgard or nope out.

Imagine getting this mad about fictional anime characters in a video game.

>MAGIC MISSILE
More like Nuke

Attached: MV01_061.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Edelgard is the reddit character thoe

I don't think she's even poorly executed, you know exactly what you're getting into with her and see it to its very end.
It's a ballsy move to make her the "main" route when it's literally her being a real conqueror on revenge.

Someone start posting videos of the plot cutscenes.

Is she really? She doesn't sound nearly bland or heroic enough to be the reddit option.

and thats the best part we have options for all kind of people
>fuck i just want to be a ruthless conqueror so you play Edelgard
>I want to bring Justice no matter what i have to lose so you play Dimitri
>i liked Naruto so you play Claude
>I actually want to help the church for once so you do
IS actually seems like they tried this time

Attached: 1519661106588.jpg (992x556, 64K)

Claude is the reddit option, safe, super happy end, main characters getting killed offscreen when they are a huge deal in other routes and they can jerk off to Claude being gay or whatever.

This is an incredibly important question.

>Claude's route is the only one where you don't have the option to spare anyone
heh

He spared them by default and they randomly die anyway!

Wait what?!

Do Dimitri and Rhea get their death scenes animated, or is it just Edelgard?

everything i don't like is reddit

Dimitri's an ally and dies
Edelgard escapes and gets killed by Dedue
Rhea's your ally

When is it coming to PC?

>crest monstrosity
Anybody got a pic of this? Haven't seen anything of it before

Will playing on Hard with Permadeath on be a foolish idea for a fire emblem first timer?

Not really.
>Ega - Waifufags
>Claude - tumblredditfags
>Dmitri - everyone else

Edelgard is the edgy fuck da world route.

Dimitri is the otomestaci heal him by the pussy route.

Claude is the Gary Stu friendship dork who solves all by chance.

When Switch emulation works for it.

For some reason this dumb theme has grown on me. I think it's because the theme is meant to be for a group that uses Magitech tacticool nukes.

Yes. Do it anyways.

>by chance.

Anything less would make you a baby.

This has Lord of a Dead Empire vibes. I'm betting this is actually going to be the theme for the map where Edelgard is fought as an enemy

Attached: Rudolf_Echoes_Portrait.png (185x184, 59K)

in 2029

Just Edelgard probably because she deserves it the most death by brother in his route, death by sensei in the church route

Edelgard did nothing wrong

His main rivals, LITERALLY, die without him even lifting a finger and all he has left is the generic FE plot.

Rhea dies in Claude's route and is animated

Rhea is mentioned in the final map in Claude's route

Edelgard is rule 63 Griffith.

She did plenty wrong
she's a woman

That's Rhea's route. In his route Dimitri helps him and Edelgard gets defeated before he deals with the big bad.

Why are there so many different versions of what happens to Dimitri/Edelgard in Claude's route floating about? Do you fags actually know or are you peddling your headcanons as fact?

>parents are still alive
>rivals kill themselves for you
>unite your kingdom under one banner
>defeat the big bad
>conquer foland with army of said united kingdom
Dude is luckshitter supreme

Incomplete datamine and shitposting

Trap?

Okay bros, but can you S-Support pic related?

Attached: kronya.jpg (125x125, 9K)

She has like two scenes, so no.

bumping this question

Attached: 1511969318527.jpg (680x377, 71K)

No

Because no one has actually played he damn game.
Why can't you guys just wait until Friday?

Attached: doctored.gif (100x100, 2K)

Piratefags are playing the game, no that anyone here is actually doing it.

>Byleth!! Friends and allies aren’t the same thing
>If that’s true, then I guess I’ve never had a friend
Damn. I thought dimitri was suppose to be the sad boy

Attached: 5AE6EA7A-077F-44FD-8AE0-114A2FE2DF27.jpg (230x199, 10K)

this sort of music has been in previous games from Intelligent Systems
youtube.com/watch?v=ItlMzEvf7Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=DrPryHUPL1k
youtube.com/watch?v=9dxn1xrNzSE

Attached: 1563843059819.webm (800x450, 2.7M)

That's why you have them fuck, everyone wins.

So time travel?

Who is the Death Knight?

He spared them and even worked with Dimitri, but...
>Dimitri gets killed chasing after Edelgard.
>Dedue kills Edelgard after Claude tries to spare her.

Thanks doc

Ancient Technology, that's what they use to revive Nemesis and his army

I’ve only for HEROS to go off of but Claude seems to be written like a very hyperactivity autistic. Very fitting of the “Man with the plan” type characters I do love but this just seems a bit too much.

Claude literally wins by ass pulls. He shot an arrow in to the air, charged the bad guy like a sperg, Byleth decides to clash the guy, Claude looks up with this shit eating grin like he was only pretending to be retarded, and then the arrow hits the villain allowed Byleth to finish them.

Do we have any artwork of the Master Classes for Lords? Specifically Edel, Claude, and Dmitri. I assume Rhea gets one as well, but I'm not sure.

Attached: image.png (1678x1077, 1.13M)

Incomplete datamine that gets updated with more info to the context. Thing we do know for sure is that Edelgard and Dimitri die in every single route that isn't their own.

Are any piratefags even going GD, out of curiosity? Surely at least one is and will be kind enough to tell us what's actually going on with Claude.

>he was only pretending to be retarded
Congratulations on figuring out schemer characters

Rhea is playable?

I miss having good art

There was one dude on /feg/ but I haven't seen him post anything

I really thought the Golden Deer were just there on the sidelines, but it turns out that Claude's route is still pretty plot relevant.
>Dmitri dies in war and Claude mourns him
>The Alliance is on Edelgard's ass and are after her head
>You accidentally kill off the revived Nemesis and restore peace to the world
>Claude returns home to become king while he gives Byleth reign of Fodlan
Pretty based.

me

He starts off as an arrogant prick, only being involved with the Lycean League at all as a means of gaining support to go take back his homeland. He's supposed to be an insufferable, conceited asshole who thinks too much of himself.

He later grows into a decent person in his route.

Who does she rape?

Female MC is so ugly. Why couldn't they include a character creator again?

it's Jeritza

Trump after getting his hands on the nuclear codes

Apparently she's a playable Lord in the Church route. You also get the other characters like Flayn, and Seteth as well in your army.

>Ingrid 370
>Dimitri 60 str
jesus

Attached: FE Stats.png (1378x1192, 94K)

It's the sidelines, the main characters are pretty much irrelevant while he does his own thing.
You could fit all his plot relevant information in Rhea's and it'd makes sense.

Who do I pair Lorenz with?

>All that pre leak speculation of Claude being an absolute schemer who sits back and watches Edelgard and Dmitri slaughter each other, only to claim the land for himself and profit off of their mental instabilities
>It turns out he was only a scheming prick in the beginning
>Grows close to all of the students and becomes a "for the Nakama!!!" tier Lord who accidentally slaughters the ancient evil in a rather retarded way
T-Thanks, I guess?

>people call edelgard gorilla
>Dimitri is the fucking meat tank

ORANGE MAN BAD
ORANGE MAN BAD

NOW I HAVE TO HATE WHITES,ACCEPT TRANNIES AND NIGGERS
OPEN MY BORDERS AND RUIN MY HEALTH AND ECONOMY ON SHITTY OVERPAID LOSERS AND SHIT UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE

Unironically kill yourself, you people will be gone from this country soon and your shitty little SJW crap will come to an end.

I just want the swimsuit DLC mission so I can see Rhea trying to seduce her mom by wearing a skimpy swimsuit.

>cyril
That boy better have aptitude.

>Claude was also thinking about killing Rhea, but he says that he would prefer covert assassination over waging war against the Church. Rhea dies in his route on her own, anyway.

>The entire story is basically determined in the Holy Tomb. Nemesis only revives in Claude's route because those who slither in the dark manage to steal Sothis corpse and they use it to revive Nemesis and use her bones and heart to create a second Creator Sword:

>The blood of the progenitor god... That's right,\nhe did take the remains from the Holy Tomb,\ndidn't he...
From the blood of the progenitor god, Sothis,\nhe acquired the Crest of Flames. From her bones\nand heart, he crafted the Sword of the Creator.

>In Edelgard's route, the Church takes the remains and in Dimitri's route, Edelgard takes them. That's how the final bosses are "formed".

All you need to know is fuck edelgard she was a bitch before the story even started and never stops being a bitch for even a second even if you support her. Truly awful character

>Rhea dies in his route on her own, anyway
I swear this fucking route.

>S-ranking her father’s murderer

You can S-rank your mom's murderer

weak male soldiers

Because they have actual Animated cutscenes.

>No human is ever the main villain of a FE game.
Ashnard and Veld my guy

>From the get go, Edelgard planned raids against her own class mates while retaining familiarity with them
>While you, as the teacher, continue to protect your students with no knowledge of her plans
>Joining her in the Beagles route with this knowledge
That's pretty fucked up.

It’s going to be a white one piece

Dragon bones and organs are always dark Magic hijikings.

Could make sense if Claude just shoves his thumb up his ass and waits for Edelgard's forces to kill her before ambushing them himself. We know at least one of his chapters involves a 'sneak attack'.

>Leonie and Felix are so good at being mercenaries that they run out of a job and become street performers

Fucking kek

if she was a man she'd have zero support whatsoever

Your mom begged her to perform the crest transplant though.

Growth stats please.

Just curious, any SMT bros here? Anyone here planning on joining the wild ride when SMTV releases? I heard Three Houses was similar to the Law, Neutral, Chaos archetype that said series has. I'm pretty interested.

>>From the get go, Edelgard planned raids against her own class mates while retaining familiarity with them
For what purpose?

actually everyone sans the mc and herself

It's your daughter, all is forgiven.

If i get this game digitally can pre load and play it Friday at midnight?? Im not seeing anything in the shop saying I can.

more like Neutral, Neutral, mild law and complete edgy chaosfag

>S-Ranking your daughter
bruh

this is true thoe, if she was a guy everyone would be shitting on her and after a year or so we would get falseflaggers anons saying
>edelgard did nothing wrong

Attached: KRKabuto_400x400.png (400x400, 203K)

what the fuck is this crap? How on earth is this the follow-up to Echoes? Fucking hell.

...nah you know what? Screw this game I'm outta here

Attached: 1555068746403.gif (449x266, 1.94M)

>not enjoying evil routes
Fag

I don't know if it's just me, but does it feel like they tried to force as many evil actions as possible on Edelgard to make her look like an unstable asshole? Not even Dmitri causes this much chaos. If anything, he's just putting down his psycho step sister to restore the peace, and Claude is simply saving the day.

yes

>evil routes
there's smart pragmatic Tywin Lannister evil, then there's genocidal psychopath Edelgard evil

>implying edelgard has done anything wrong.

>genocidal psychopath Edelgard evil
Those are enjoyable too

I find the plot in this games miles above Echoes from everything I've seen, spoiler wise. The only issues I have are really the art design to a small degree, and my worry of the maps.

>look
She's one, she was experimented on to be the best Emperor of Adrestria and that's why she's a Gorilla with Bloodlust

the fact that you can do this shit in BOTW is fucking hilarious

as long as people accept that she's evil, instead of trying to pull some intense mental gymnastics to justify her actions

This. This story is great and all, but if the maps suck, so will the game.

why is edelgard a gorilla

Pick one:

a) Every route has epilogue chapter DLC missions that resolve their respective remaining issues
b) There is a true route DLC that involves saving everyone.

Her ambitions aren't evil

No. That's called retarded writing meant for shonenBRAINS.
If you want true schemer character, then Edelgard takes that title way more, I'm afraid.

The concensus I've seen is Maps are better than Echoes/Awakening but aren't peak Conquest-tier

So besides Rhea, who else turns into a Dragon?

>Claude is Joseph Joestar

Attached: 1518895929525.jpg (543x543, 81K)

>Rhea is your grandmother, because Rhea create your mother
>Rhea is your aunt, because your mother is a homunculus made by her mother's blood and is thus genetically like Rhea's sister
>Rhea is your sister, because she implanted her mother's soul to your mother and your mother who had her mother’s blood at that time gave birth to you
>Rhea is your great-grandmother, because Rhea created your mother as a human clone of her mother
>Rhea is your daughter because she implanted her mother's soul to you which eventually fuses with you completely
>Rhea is your wife because you can romance her and marry her
>Rhea is your daughter-in-law, because Rhea is married to you, and in certain perspective Rhea is also your daughter
>Rhea is your sister-in-law, because Rhea is married to you, and in certain perspective Rhea is also your sister
>Rhea is your aunt-in-law, because Rhea is married to you, and in certain perspective Rhea is also your aunt
>Rhea is your grandmother-in-law, because Rhea is married to you, and in certain perspective Rhea is also your grandmother
>Rhea is your great- grandmother-in-law, because Rhea is married to you, and in certain perspective Rhea is also your great-grandmother

Attached: 1563912400260.png (1595x1053, 1.84M)

>when SMTV releases

Attached: 1521735452619.png (209x155, 70K)

Attached: Eatingfish.gif (850x848, 867K)

Her reasons aren't evil, but she is misguided and way too violent (gorilla) to try and see another option which is why she sperges out in Dimitri's end when he offers her a hand.
Same goes for Dimitri as well. He might mean well, but he too is too violent (boar) and gets his judgement clouded when he is hurting. Which is why Edelgard is forced to kill him in her own route even though she isn't doing it gladly.

Both of them are very morally grey if you ask me. So far, Claude seems like the only one who is too "anime" aka one-dimensional.

Attached: 3wayfight.webm (800x450, 2.85M)

Basically this. I don't have an issue with Edelgard being an overly morally gray character who commits atrocities to have her way, so long as people don't pretend like she's an angel who did absolutely nothing wrong. That's the issue with most characters like this. Their fan base trying to justify the character's actions, and make them look like some sort of dindu. She's fucked in the head, but she has reasoning for most of her actions.

If you acknowledge that Edelgard is either evil or the darkest shade of gray that's fine.
The problem is that people will treat her like Daenerys in GoT

B.

>Claude doesn't have crippling emotional instability therefore he is one dimensional

Reminder that Edelgard is:
>best girl
>best main girl
>best conqueror
>made anti-main girl fags eat their own words
>her house has best time-skip designs
>best end that actually deals with actual issues
>literally stole Claude kike memes for herself which made Deerfags seeth
>Dimitri cared about her until the end and tried to save her which made edgy Lionfags who wanted to see him gut her down like a pig seeth
>makes otomestacies seeth because her relationship with Dimitri that NEVER developed is far better than their self-insert fanfiction could ever be due to how bittersweet it is
Why is she so based bros?

Attached: bestgirl.jpg (900x1127, 65K)

So what is the DLC Episode again? I've heard people say it's simply a side story that may or may not be a prequel, which is fine with me. I really hope they don't force a "True Route" on us. The entire point of Three Houses is to be a bittersweet tragedy.

>>makes otomestacies seeth because her relationship with Dimitri that NEVER developed is far better than their self-insert fanfiction could ever be due to how bittersweet it is
do people actually believe that? It's like how fujoshits pair up rival boys that fucking hate each other 99% of the time

Daenerys goes fucking bonkers too. I don't think anyone considers her "good" after the last season.

I, unironically, love her character, but hate her as a person at the same time.

Seriously, who besides Rhea can turn into a Dragon?

Didn't Dimitri also reject Edelgard sparing him so that's why she has to kill him?

This game is basically warming up the audience to FE4.

You should have seen Twitter.

>the state of stags

Attached: who.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

God forbid you have some emotional maturity and a plan other than "fuck the Church" or "kill that fucking bitch Edelgard"

>highest HP growth is 65
huh

I heard Edelgard is basically the female Walhart. Is that true?
All things considered, how big are the chances of a proper Geneaology Remake now? It didn't release outside of Japan either, so it'd be completely new for most people.

>FE4 remake rolls around
>Playing as spicy Sigurd
>We get a new mode where we play as Arvis as MC
how would you react

Attached: 1556639027897.jpg (940x1300, 92K)

lord of a dead empire is kino
echoes is kino

Shipperfags ship them because:
>they knew each other as kids
>Edelgard was in love with him during that period
>he also never denied "puppy love" comment (so perhaps it wasn't so one-sided after all)
>he gifted her a knife that is symbolic for his kingdom as desire to crave a better future
>they got Alm'd and Celica'd aka separated due to circumstances
>both of them are extremely tragic and have suffered after they were separated
>they never got to develop their said relationship after they met again and it's just childhood crush, however they still care about each other
>>she gets sad for killing him and he tried to save her in his own route
Just saying. Edelgard has a thing that Femleth (like every other self-insert) doesn't. An actual canon backstory and dynamic.

Note: I'm not on either ship train, but I'm explaining why I can understand "otomestacies" might have issues with this.

Attached: 1E0EF8F2-62C9-4C2D-B43B-B6E7F9CCF73F.jpg (640x400, 92K)

>>Edelgard was in love with him during that period
?

It's CURRENT YEAR people!

Dimitri was unironically her first love. Which is funny considering she asks you question about your first love and she even talks about Dimitri (without naming him) as her own.

face-blind autist confirmed

This is Yea Forums , majority people in here never get a laid. That's why maturity and kindness is doesn't exist on them

>when you win by just letting the retarded warmongers kill each other

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Who is the best A rank for Dorothea and why is it Petra?

Datamines and also she isn't very subtle when talking about her first love to Byleth, even though she doesn't mention Dimitri by his name.

pretty sure that's before class growths so as a fighter he would have 85 or something

give me a quote or fuck off, there has been no indication of this anywhere else.

we dunno.

That scene where Sothis shows you the future with her powers, really reminded me of Tokyo in SMT IV. On top of Thales fucking around with future technology like ICBM's. It really makes me wonder if they'll ever dabble into a modern esque Fire Emblem game, or at least go all in on Time Travel at some point. I could really picture a plot where the villains harness the power of the Dragon, and you have to chase them through different periods of time.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

So as Byleth your choice is basically: Back Edelgard to try and reign in her worst impulses, back Dimitri to support him in his suffering, or back Claude because he is the only one of your students without severe psychological trauma.

Attached: Byleth.jpg (1079x1080, 385K)

or D. Act like the adult you're supposed to be and pick the Church

heheh. warming up.

You're in luck

Attached: 1458689570773.jpg (1000x1000, 313K)

So we still don't have context for the nukes or the future buildings?

D. Go fuck your daughter like a good mom should do.

That's Dimitri's route though, if you pick the church as is you have brain problems, but since you are Byleth you DO actually have brain problems

Oh, you

I hate spoon-feeding those who are too lazy to just hit the damn archives, but here is your part 1. Hit the damn archives for more leaks.

Attached: first love.png (2149x1165, 116K)

>modern esque Fire Emblem
might as well be Advance Wars
or you could try something that plays like Codename Steam, but with modern characters instead

Attached: ss.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

How is death handled in this game? Do students actually die? Do they retreat? If they die/retreat do they reappear in the timeskip?

Name a single thing wrong with the church of Seiros as an institution. Reminder that “organized religion is bad” doesn’t apply because this isn’t the real world.

>Bgm 18
>That Sothis Theme into Main Theme

That's totally going to play when They both merge and become El Byleth Blanco right?

Meant for

There are endings that include the line “he/she never made it to the reunion” which I assume are for students wounded during the school phase.

user, don't you know that women can do no wrong?

She looks like THAT?!

Attached: 1563742977233.jpg (545x600, 142K)

God dmitri is hot pre and post time skip

Bring back Bernadetta's bed hair

>tfw no mommy to fuck me to bed

Or you could go D.
>Join the Church, fuck your Grandma, and watch her blast nukes out of the sky

SHIT I MEANT *TUCK how to delet

I think that tragedy fits them way more, mainly because of it. We don't need another Alm and Celica story, although I agree that self-insert relationships are still retarded. Which is why I prefer Dimitri/Marianne end and anyone not (you)/Edelgard end.

Somebody has been out of the loop. There have been countless threads on /feg/ regarding leaks.
Long story short: Her mother married Dimitri's father when she was still in exile and she and Dimitri became very close before they were separated.
We don't know did Dimitri have a crush on her as well, but she clearly did on him because she mentions him without naming him as her first love (as the noble she met during her time of exile in the Kingdom).

Attached: 1563920892824.png (232x228, 70K)

You can give her back her hair in NG+.

too late, you made your bed, now go fuck in it

So from everything we've seen, how do you feel about the Calendar System? Could you see future games replicating it in a better way? Would you be cool with it returning to pad things out in a smooth manner? As someone who's played Persona, I think this game did it far better. In Persona, it functions similarly, but it doesn't flow properly at all.

Interesting. Both Dimitri and Edelgard are getting the axe though so I don't really care too much.

FE4 has nothing on TH when Rhea is the biggest momcon in the series and can fulfill a shit ton of incest fetishes

>people knock Claude for his Nakama shit
>the entire tragedy of the plot is entirely caused by Edelgard's literal inability to trust in her comrades to the point of trying to kill them in the tutorial mission

Holy shit she becomes hot.

can't wait to go nuclear with the Blue Lions

Attached: 66131856_855765511467687_6071613784708268483_n.jpg (910x910, 80K)

who is this yummy mummy shes cute

there's no mind wash and ntr though. that's a lot more severe than ultimate level incest degeneration, I think.

>1:46 kicks in
This is a joke right?
Like, this is from YIIK right?

Cute.

Attached: 1560718259153.jpg (800x914, 87K)

No matter how many times you post this, no one will want to play that trash.

Fuck now that Lion is the normie choice I'll have to find another house.

All it took was her taking off the hat.
Claude caring about his friends isn't really the issue. It's more so the fact that they didn't do enough with his seemingly "scheming", or "shifty" attitude, and he just accidently happens to body a revived ancient evil.

t. Rhea

So tell me how they shoehorned in Marth this time.

Anonymous 07/23/19(Tue)17:56:17 No.260224967This is madness! You truly claim that His Highness is the one who killed Rufus?!

Oh, but it's true. The only one who could slip past the bodyguards and kill so efficiently is the young prince. You can't deny it.

Rufus is Prince Dimitri's uncle! His Highness is incapable of such an atrocious crime as murdering his own blood!

Ah, but they were never very close, were they? It's a well-known fact among former retainers.
There are even rumors that Rufus was originally involved in the
Tragedy of Duscur...
Perhaps His Highness believed those rumors and murdered Rufus in a fit of rage.
But I'm afraid none of that matters now.

Cornelia. Do not tell me that you...

The decision has been made. His Highness will pay\nfor his crime with his head.
His sentence will be carried out the day after tomorrow.
On that day, the royal bloodline will come to an end.
All you have left to do is sit back and watch, you senile old fool. Watch as the Kingdom you love falls to ashes.

It was soon after announced that his sentence had been carried out.
With His Highness's death, the royal bloodline of House Blaiddyd was erased from this world.

Is this church route?

Have you never listened to dub step before?
It makes me mad that you can't keep the timeskip outfits on the characters. You'll more than likely be swapping classes. I wish there was a feature where you could keep the outfit design, while also changing classes. Sort of like how armor functioned in Xenoblade X.

Edelgard is definitely the most shilled though

Why they make the the female protaganist look so unprofessional like a prostitute while the male one looks legit?

>accidently
Him shooting an arrow to the air wasn't an accident

I assume you can do stick with the default outfits in NG+, seeing as you unlock the ability to choose costumes.

goosaphone

Attached: alcoholic florina.jpg (1200x584, 86K)

Plebeian: Black Eagles
Contrarian: Blue Lions
Patrician: Golden Deer

Prove me wrong, protip: you can't

>Cornelia
Based

Attached: image.gif (400x600, 1.87M)

giga brain: Church

flip Beagles and Lions

Can you make Edea a Wyvern Lord?

What the fuck does Cornelia even do again? I heard she was a pretty important villain, but I've hardly heard any real mention of her.

Nope. It's his own route apparently. Since otomevillainess only appears in his route.

>A Fire Emblem plot with actual weight and a message about war and pride

How the FUCK did we get here after Fates? Who wrote this game?

>A Fire Emblem plot with actual weight and a message about war and pride
what fucking message

So what's this 4th route I've been hearing about?

Attached: Gardrag.jpg (5000x3073, 1.09M)

The only thing known about her is that she "saved" the Kingdom from plague (that she probably started in the first place) and the Kingdom considers her as holy woman ever since.

It's the church. You need to side with Beagles to get the option to join them and betray Edelgard, since she is the only one out of 3 that is against the church.

You side with the church and learn that the archbishop is your daughter who wants to fuck you which you do.

Seemingly that there is no happy ending in any war. It's simple, but fuck me it's better than "the dragon did it".

>Promotional Claude: The other two are like little babies compared to me and my issues.
His real ruse was drawing attention away from the other houses.

user, I...

I mean the final boss in all routes is empowered by Sothis' Corpse

Claude probably does have shit going on in his personal life, but doesn't let it cloud his judgement because he isn't a faggot like Edgelord and Otomebait

I really hope the writer or scenario director for this game ends up writing the plot for the next game. If the next 2 or so games have this level of writing quality, on top of hopeful graphics/art upgrades, I'll be pleased. The reception for this game might also mean that future games will go all in on tragedy and consequences as well.

>but fuck me it's better than "the dragon did it"
About that...

But it still falls into the owness of characters. All Three Houses are corrupt and horrible from within. You can also be complicit with any horrible thing each house does.

Seeing a Nintendo girl get gutted is kinda neat too.

>go all in on tragedy and consequences as well.
oh fuck off, I'd rather good maps and gameplay and a cliche story over "muh tragedy"

A dragon momcon is literally the source of every problem in this game. She wanted to fuck her mom so badly.

user.. I..
Sothis Corpse is the direct cause of each route's final boss gaining power.

What about that cinnamon roll. Flayn I think was her name. what's her deal? S rank possible?

woah dude thats really scary shit... but cute at the same time tho

ok wait who is the byleth's daughter and who did they have a kid with?

Yes. she's a cock-gobbler

>How lovely it would be for this moment to last forever.

Attached: B43BF607-3EC0-4F48-884B-EFBDF151519B.jpg (1631x1124, 240K)

Is the map design good in this one?

The only FE game I played was on the GBA when I was like 10 so I don't really know what constitutes a bad map.

don't know for sure yet, apparently it varies from route to route

So from everything you lads have seen from the spoilers, which route would you say has the most kino ending? I want to say the Blue Lions because of the whole dagger scene, and Dmitri reaching out to Edelgard like Byleth did for him, but I'm not sure. The Seiros ending was pretty based too.

OHNONNONNOO
FEKEKS
HAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1563454904622.gif (490x380, 995K)

It still doesn't change the fact that people died for nothing basically. Like all decent war stories.

Big empty fields = bad

Anything else = good

Don’t listen to anyone else they’re retards.

Imo only bad map type is open field with enemies swarmed around. Less strategy at that point and more of a level check.

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1563749641960.jpg (1600x900, 208K)

>Like all decent war stories.
read Storm of Steel

I was talking strictly from a story standpoint, though. No shit I want good gameplay, and maps to boot.

She was doing her own experiments independently (years ago) of what the corrupted empire nobles and those that slither in the dark were doing. So there is that I guess.

Sothis is Seiros mom. Seiros reincarnates into Rhea. Rhea creates an homunculus with his mom's soul, she is your mother. When she's giving birth to you, she asks Rhea to save you, so she puts her mom's crests into your heart, making you Sothis' reincarnation.

At least Edge of Dawn is a banger.

Attached: turn that shit up.jpg (526x402, 25K)

Allegedly decent.
Different routes have different levels of map quality, also, supposedly.

wait i though you could join the church from any route? you have to start with the beagles?

Attached: 1563919959525.jpg (320x450, 31K)

Its time for your sex lesson teacher.

>Edgelord
>had her family killed
>got exiled with her mother from her own kingdom
>finally meets a boy that is nice to her and crushes on him
>they get separated
>she gets experimented on which scars her forever
>she had nobody in her life to trust and had to take everything back by force

>Otomebait
>mother dead
>he finally gets a new step-mother that he loved and he meets a girl that was very dear to him
>they get separated
>Duscar invasion happens and he watches them cut his own father's head while they burn his step-mother alive
>his friends and family are all lost
>gets sent to exterminate them and goes crazy
>he had nobody in his life to support him either; closest to it was Dedue, only Duscar he managed to save

>Claude
>family alive and love him
>Con? That he's bastard and not really and heir to his kingdom

You Claudefags are honestly worse, more annoying and more pathetic than any otomestacy combined.

Attached: HA.png (600x600, 302K)

Beagles only

Attached: 3hous.png (537x293, 222K)

>look at my tragic past, now all my atrocities are perfectly justified

wasnt there some reviewer who triggered in the deers route too?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOz1Q_Ha394

I am a Dimitrifag and I like Edelgard though? You can like a character and still acknowledge that they aren't right and perfect.

MomLeth Info courtesy of Rhea

You will know the truth about your identity...\nI will hold nothing back.
I...created you. And within you is the Crest Stone\nof the progenitor god...
I hid the Crest Stone within your heart in order to\nrevive her.
Sweet child... I am sorry.
I wanted to see her...see my mother...even if it meant\ndoing that which is forbidden.
What does it all mean?
I thought that I could regain all I had lost, if only I\ncould revive my mother...
And so I tried to bring her back by creating a body,\nand then burying a Crest Stone within it.
A young woman I created...my twelfth try after\nmuch heartache...was a failure.
She grew up lacking the conscience of the progenitor\ngod and fell in love with the captain of the Knights\nof Seiros.
In time, she became pregnant...but she and the child\nwere not able to survive the birth.
The child she bore was not breathing, and she herself\nwas in grave danger.
The new mother pleaded with me to take the Crest\nStone of the progenitor god from her own body and\nplace it within the baby.
If I had done nothing, both mother and child would\nhave died. And so I granted her final wish.
As she had hoped, the baby started breathing again...\nThe new life was saved. Your life, sweet child.
Well before that, I had saved Jeralt's life using\nthe power of my blood.
That means you are the child of a mother born of the\nprogenitor god's Crest Stone and a father who\ncarried my own blood.
I knew, deep in my heart, that you would be capable\nof housing the conscience of the progenitor god.
I was right... And yet, she merely gifted her power\nto you and then disappeared once more.

You also forgot she saved your dad by putting her blood into him so Rhea is your grandmother/aunt/mom/dad/sister/wife

Let them cope.
Buzzwords are all they have left at this point because they got Edel'd hard regarding their kike Claude memes.

Attached: 1563917855860.jpg (500x666, 79K)

!!!!!!

With the weird rise of lyrical songs in Nintendo games, Zelda will probably have one too.

is Byleth still a pathetic passive yes man in the Church route?

He's talking about edgy Lionfags who kept posting for months how they can't wait to see Dimitri put Edelgard's dyke head on a pike.
Turns out, he and Edelgard have history with each other and he isn't steel-cold as edgytards wanted of him to be in his own route when it came to her. So they are mad that he said how much he cares about her and how he even tried to save her.

It's just retarded fags that every fagbase have.

what a good girl.

Why would they be threatened at all? Dimitri sisterzoned her hard and she got over her puppy love crush on him? Any girl Dimitri likes he spills spaghetti over and doesn't just laugh it off. See his romantic supports for evidence. Just because he has a back story with her doesn't mean much in terms of romance.

what the actual fck where they smoking? I know it's supposed to be super deep or something but it's just plain stupid. thanks for explaining tho

>expecting autistic shippers to understand this

So basically Byleth is Robin but with Grima not being interested in being revived.
>Still literal biological incest.
I still call it a win.

Not my post, but I said in my other post: It's just retarded part of the certain fagbase that is getting mad over little things. I guess the reason why some FemlethxDimitri shippers might not be that happy is because 4channel ended up digging the gorillaXboar ship a bit with all this.

>it's supposed to be super deep
No, they're just meeting their incest quota

>Implying I'm not glad that one of the house routes is full kike mode
Edelgard, Claude, makes no difference to me.

>Advance Wars
What if Advance Wars is the sequel to Fire Emblem? Perhaps Advance takes place centuries/millennia since the Fire Emblem series.

>people hyping this game up as the savior of the FE franchise
Uhhhhhh.....

>a fucking rocket

lmao I might actually buy this game it's dope

WE S SUPPORT THEM, THE ULTIMATE INCEST

Attached: xehanort-kingdom-heart.jpg (1440x810, 137K)

Do we know if any NA retailers who've broken street date yet?

So how the fuck do I recruit Catherine? She is literally perfect and I need her in my team asap.

Attached: 1554003801196.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

Who here thinks it would be Kino if Byleth stayed dead in Edelgard’s route?
>My Emperor. Are we victorious?
>Yes. Yes we were.
>But at what cost?....
>.... Everything.

Attached: 637B1A89-F536-4575-84BE-00A400B812FF.jpg (1615x1125, 214K)

>look it up
>not only it's real
>it's literally a speed run tactic

fucking game of the generation

Attached: 1559541676747.png (980x584, 504K)

Manuela and Catherine will get the porn they deserve right?

jesus christ bernadetta is cute!

Then she's really gonna go off the fucking rails, especially if Byleth romanced her. Fodlan would have to deal with Empress Stalin until she dies.

I really hope we get more Avatar characters like Byleth, but only if they intend to continue the whole avatar thing. Between Robin, Corrin, and Byleth, I'd say he's the least offensive. Corrin had too much character and acted like a full blown retard, and Robin was just kind of Grima bait.

if introducing some multiverse is IS's way to reintroduce Wars again, sure go for it

Attached: 1456336431573.jpg (471x768, 61K)

It’s literally a gay nigger cuckolding simulator. The only thing that could have saved this game was removing all black people, yet they only removed the gays.

user, these are autistic shipperfags. They can't stand the fact that they weren't someone's first love and that their life didn't revolve around them, and that their waifu/husbando still care for their said first love. They don't care that it's not romantic anymore, they are just mad that they aren't the true center of everything.

I find it depressing how Dmitri and Edelgard go off the absolute deep end if you don't choose them. I really wonder how the game would have gone, had Claude been a mentally disturbed, full blown, scheming con man. That would have probably resulted in most people choosing the Church of Seiros route, but meh.

Yeah I guess so, it's just that the first thing that came to my mind was if Rhea has some kind of Electra complex or some bs, idk had to read too much german literature in high school and these novels also had weird incest stories with "muh complex themes and character depths"

Claude is the CANON route as it is the only one with the truth about Nemesis !!

This is Rhea detailing Nemesis in Claude's route
I am sure you have heard the stories of a man\nnamed Nemesis...
The King of Liberation...
The wielder of the Sword of the Creator...
Nemesis, the King of Liberation. He's the hero to\nwhom the goddess gave the Sword of the Creator.
Nemesis was originally the leader of a group of\nbandits. He plundered the Holy Tomb and stole\nthe remains of the progenitor god.
When Nemesis appeared in Zanado some time later,\nhe already wielded the Sword of the Creator.
In Zanado?
How did he get the Sword of the Creator?
Zanado, the Red Canyon...
According to legend, the goddess gifted him the\nsword to fight against the evil gods.
I do not know how Nemesis obtained the sword,\nor why he appeared in Zanado.
But he used that sword to massacre the people there.\nThe children of the progenitor god.
From their corpses he gained even more power,\nand brought war to FĂłdlan...
That's completely different from what the legends\ntell us about Nemesis.
A mere bandit like Nemesis would not have been\ncapable of anything so monstrous on his own...
Aha! So Nemesis had accomplices.
And those accomplices must have been those who\nslither in the dark. They used Nemesis!
And this time they used the Imperial army to once\nagain bring war to FĂłdlan!

>dimitri solves the caste system without killing half the continent
>claude ignores the petty high school drama and takes down the big bads
>sylvain can solve crest aids in a support
Edelshit truly is the brainlet's choice.

From later in Claude's route

Nemesis? That Nemesis? Do you really think the\nancient King of Liberation has been brought back\nto life?
Perhaps the seal was broken when Shambhala fell...
An incredible power that we children cannot hope to\nmatch dwells within the blood of the progenitor god.
Nemesis obtained that blood, so it would not\nsurprise me if that were the case.
The blood of the progenitor god... That's right,\nhe did take the remains from the Holy Tomb,\ndidn't he...
From the blood of the progenitor god, Sothis,\nhe acquired the Crest of Flames. From her bones\nand heart, he crafted the Sword of the Creator.
The Sword of the Creator is made from her bones\nand heart?
The heart of Sothis is the Crest Stone that was placed\nin the Sword of the Creator.
The same is true of the Crests of the 10 Elites and\nthe other Crest Stones... They were born of the\nblood and hearts of the progenitor god's children.
Those who slither in the dark created them.\nStole them. Sothis never gifted that power\nto the humans.
The Crests of the 10 Elites, the Crest Stones, and the\nHeroes' Relics... I can't believe those who slither in\nthe dark made them all.
And after that, Nemesis used the Sword of the\nCreator to massacre all of the progenitor god's\nchildren in Zanado...
In other words, the citizens of Zanado were killed by\nweapons made from the remains of their brethren...\nHow atrocious.

>Black Eagles route is the most shilled
>Yet Edelgard's actions are easily the worst, and have the heaviest consequences
For what purpose though

Do we ever find out what the remaining 4 or 5 scratched out Crests were? Or were they just the other fallen heroes who are trying to revive Nemesis to body the church?

So you will play the other 3 routes once your done.

This game is fucking insane and I love it

IT'S THE LEGEND OF ZELDA AND IT'S REALLY RAD

>Sothis never gifted that power\nto the humans.
Oh shit

Basically you side with Edelgard, it comes out that she's very crazy and you can bail on her

The shipping shit spawned from /vg/ cancer so it's best you ignore it. This is why they should remove any marriage of ranking in the next games because these fags are unironically one of the people that ruins the franchise

Nobody even said that, brain-dead Claude homo. It was about your dumb argument that Claude's issues are as tragic/bad as shit that both Edelgard and Dimitri went through and that it can be compared in any way. It's like comparing a man that just got a scratch, to someone who got mauled to death and then asking "Why didn't the guy who got mauled to death survive when the other one that got just mere scratch did?"

>everyone is now shitting on edelgard because of how extreme her route is
>but you like the idea of being the only person that can save a mentally damaged lab rat turned tyrant with crest aids and extreme trust issues from completely losing her mind

Attached: 1555593062396.jpg (480x480, 97K)

Yuri FEH doujins on this years summer Comiket will be totally lit.

Surprised this game didn't have a switch special edition
if it did I'd probably have a switch now

>mentally damaged lab rat turned tyrant with crest aids
So, female Kefka.

Japan only please understand

Holy shit it all makes sense now.

Attached: 1522430848949.png (180x181, 94K)

The spooky sections are fuckin' good though.

God, Codename Steam had a awesome OST

>Japan only please understand
Guess I'm not getting a Switch for longer still

Attached: 4.png (960x720, 365K)

>sticking your dick in crazy
No way. I was going to waifu her but seeing how Batsuit she is I had to betray her and side with the church.

Plus she tried to fucking kill him, they would have eventually hated each other because of how hard their ideologies clash and because edgelord is quite insane
But these are shipperfags, what can you expect from them

It's fiction user. Nothing wrong with having your avatar fuck a crazy 2D girl.

I think it's more that shipperfags at vg wish that people cared more about Edelgard and Dimitri, and meme as though people actually do care. But in all honesty like you said Dimitri and Edelgard are never going to happen.

We'll be lucky to get more than 3 pictures user.

Does it really matter though when she's been planning raids against the students, and fucking up the nation since Chapter 1?

This. She's been actively trying to murder you/your students since day 1 and hasn't felt an ounce of remorse for being a megakike.

The Church route split is the not siding with Edelgard option right?

Yes

But is the story good or not?? I don't think I can handle another Awakening/Fates crappy writing

Attached: 1562291063650.jpg (1080x1080, 83K)

no one even fucking said that at all

>But is the story good or not??

The story is pretty good from what I heard.

>claude is the most stable lord
>his route is also the happiest

Neither did Gaiden.
FE17 being Echoes: Traces of Thracia seems pretty likely.

>Punished Dimitri
>Batshit insane Edelgard (Sin Cresta)
>4d chess master jew Claude
I can't even imagine it

youtube.com/watch?v=GC1H8W1b_Pk

Attached: 4e2fbd99598c50b40c294889817ed1ff267e3b9c_hq.gif (320x180, 915K)

yeah but he's still a nigger

>>Batshit insane Edelgard
wonder how obsessive she is of Byleth if you romance her
she's been shilled as the yandere for a while now

But user, Edelgard was the true 4D chess master Jew.
Claude was just hurr I got shit done by accident durr let me pull Naruto speech while I fight against final evil.

she's normal

>she's normal
well lets not go that far

>4D chess master
>gets btfo by Dedue

>user can't read

as far as a lover goes.
she's even ok with waiting until she gets a suitable person to take her place as emperor before actually getting together with you.

Haven't read her supports, but I assume that having someone support her would certainly help her, even if still crazy

Dedue best bro

Still waiting to know who can turn into a dragon besides Rhea.

Hey, I just said that she was the true Jew out of 3. I never said she was successful one.

I hope the game doesn't try to shill her as "done nothing wrong"

What even would have been Claude's objective had he been the 4d chess master?

Is the game censored or did worldwide release save us?

unite the country

Edelgard did nothing wrong.

She got outsmarted by a nigger

Reminder that Edelgard is actually the best long-term solution to the crest problem since she gets rid of them entirely.

I'd prefer a mode where I can play as sigur the whole game

>your lord commits genocide on your people
>still kill your lord's murderer
true loyalty

Attached: Doudou_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 735K)

does sigurd exist just to suffer

yes sadly

Can someone explain to me why Nintendo will not allow me to preorder the fucking season pass after redeeming a voucher for the game? It's available, but only as a fucking bundle with the game.

How the fuck is Nintendo this god damned incompetent?

I'm proud of my student

oh god I thought we were exaggerating it but this is literally the worst timeline for fire emblem music.

>dubstep trash
>in 2019
>On fucking FE of all things

I feel like this works a lot more than random dubstep for some reason.

>on chapter 4 now
>the map theme still has not fucking changed
It was good at first but holy shit, talk about wearing out your welcome. Did the entire budget go to fully voicing the game?

yeah, if you want the continent to get gangbanged by every foreign power there exists

jesus

Attached: vvvvv.jpg (1280x720, 286K)

the hell is charm

So what's the canon route?

>45 (forty-five) mag
good fucking lord

Attached: 1483847090140.png (143x113, 52K)

Claude or Church

jesus x2

Attached: zzz.jpg (1280x720, 286K)

Big Dick Points.

Edel or Claude

It's not available on it's own in NA I think.

I had hoped SMTxFE would be like this. But we got J-Pop SMT with FE persona instead...

Everyone who is hating Edelgard are nothing more than faggots and self-insert fucks. Seriously, to best describe Edelgard would be that, she's a Frankenstein's monster. She became this because she thought that the crest are nothing more than a curse then actual help. Imagine growing up and being horribly messed with to the point that you see everyone a threat to you. She's mentally destroyed.

Say hi to my wife

Attached: 1563929041906.jpg (1280x720, 294K)

The DLC route

what's the Cha stat for?

well there's no way to heal her, just further enabling her bullshit

My god the game looks ugly as fuck, I blame Koei for this

That's a big axe

Unironically kino
youtu.be/V-1oZOyyymk

Lysithea went through the same thing and she's not committing genocide

Oh fuck off, you like her because she's a cute damaged girl that needs (You) as a crutch to keep herself from falling apart. If she was some scheming mastermind guy you'd enjoy killing him.

>Freikugal
Demifiend, is that you?

Doesn't one cutscene mention the fallen star?

Attached: 1563929323243.jpg (1280x720, 302K)

She dies before the timeskip.

god damn this game is fucking hideous

They have so many abilities in this game

>faggots and self-insert fucks
Stop projecting.

>same ugly dragon but white
>that intense pixelation
Jesus Christ

>Freikugel

Attached: 9dfou302mo121.jpg (802x802, 34K)

It looks way better when docked, and you should know by now that Switch screenshots don't do games justice. I really hope the next installment enhances the 3D graphics, though

What the fucking hell is all of this? Context

Attached: 111111.png (683x502, 44K)

You're the one playing the game, user. You tell me.

>Freikugel is the Axe
>Failnaught is the Bow
What's the Lance called?

not confusing at all...

Edelgard's goal is to get rid of divine influence in general, not just the crests. She wants people to become strong on their own and not rely on the power and guidance of higher beings. The crests are just the best example of this reliance on the divine.

is jeritza okay

There are better ways to do it than murdering the church

Attached: 1563766335556.png (526x589, 208K)

>She wants people to become strong on their own and not rely on the power and guidance of higher beings.
unless that higher being is Edelgard herself.

TMS has a soulless OST.

Wait. That's in handheld? FUCK

Bros before hoes, fag.

>Edelgard = Dark/Chaos
>Dmitri = Dark/Law
>Claude = Neutral
>Rhea = Neutral/Law
???

the old guy, Solon, mentions a fell star in the e3 2019 trailer. he's also part of the evil magic icbm army

What time do preloads unlock for Australia? Thinking about buying some vouchers and getting FE so I can play it a few hours Friday morning before work, if I buy physical I won't be able to play till Saturday.

If I took out the crest, would you die?

So is Edgelord really just an obsessive bitch?

I checked in the Japanese, British and Australian eShops, it's not available anywhere unless you get the bundle. It'll probably be available on Day 1 but I want to preload the fucking costume too god damn it.

Claude's route is the best for not relying on divine help.

Questions:

Do Rhea and Flayn actually turn into dragons? Like manakete units?

Who all dies in the church route?

How many characters can you have from other houses while doing one route?

How good is the translation?

yeah, obsessed with crests, killing Dimitri, fucking up the church, Byleth, the works

Cause civil unrest and destroy the warring kingdoms from within so that his kingdom could easily conquer and enslave the remnants.

He'd have made a good antagonist for Rhea in that he'd be fueling the flames of war and once you as the church put them out, suddenly he's on your doorstep with a foreign army you have to repel

A

Wtf this is something I wrote when I was 15. Time to burn the ISIS building wish me luck fellas

You could say the same thing about Dimitri. Do you think the people here would be praising him if he looked like a grizzed and angry middle aged survivalist instead of a sad uwu otomeboy? A character's looks are just as important as their personality when determining how sympathetic they are.

Was in Walmart a hour ago and they had two copies up front, tried to buy one and get it early but they rung it up and it wasn't available to sell rip

Edelgard is a better written danys, she's ruthless but doens't go full tard and just stats wasting civies for no reason

>for no reason
about that, user

>You can recruit students instead of killing them

Where's the fun in that?

That's because she's not in power, but how do you know she doesn't support Edelgard's plan?

Why so mad, can't accept the truth?

I can see you turning against her by siding with the Church, buddy.

I'm hoping amazon will ship mine early. I'm rural so whatever formula they use to get stuff out here on time usually gets me games a few days early.

>Spend all day trying to download .nsp
>File corrupts because the BR horseshit hosting it keeps disconnecting
Fuck this, where's a proper torrent or something?

>how do you know she doesn't support Edelgard's plan
Speaking of that

Attached: 3H.webm (1280x720, 2.32M)

Edelgard x Lysithea is actually one of the best endings. Assuming you get for Black Eagles, of course.

Is the expansion worth it?

The recruit people from House mechanic is dumb. There should be conditions that you have to meet for each character in order to recruit them or miss them forever.

So let me get this straight?
Church=Lawfag route
Claude= Friendship route
Edelgard= The edgy route
Dimitri= the fuck everything route.

Fucking based

Church=the fuck the lords route
Claude= Neutral route
Edelgard= The Dark/Chaos route
Dimitri= Dark/Lawfag

What the fuck is this.

Attached: at first I was happy but.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

for doing the cha cha

Legion : Black Eagle
NCR : Blue Lion
House : Golden Deer
Wildcard : Church

>based OST
>based story
>based gameplay
Yep, I'm thinking FE's back boys

>The only time you can act as a teacher is to save your students from your other retarded students murder spree
>Can't great teache onzaki their dumb edgy asses into living their lives correctly

Why?! WHY?!

HouseCHADS and GoldenCHADs

It's a RD length game.

>pretty much irrelevant
>when Claude confronts both Dimitri and Edelgard in his route
why are people so desperate to force this "muh Deers is filler" meme?

wait a couple months for the true ending where Byleth actually decides to stop being a retard

What the actual fuck is a Barbarossa

I mean there might be we don't know

We need dlc Prease understand

The House always wins, baby.

Attached: 1535258740673.png (500x500, 143K)

this is tiding me over till SMTV since it's clear this is basically the FE x SMT game we deserved in a lot of ways

NU FE never left, user.

Almyrians are super mongols

>t. Jack Sparrow
To be fair Dmitri apparently dies, you only really confront Edelgard and smoke her in the Deer Route

>Byleth actually decides to stop being a retard
Like Corrin

>boomers still bitching about muh wubs
>implying this isn't one of the most badass villain map themes we've got yet

>fatesfags are so convinced all games are as shitty as theirs that they can't ponder the idea that a game can have BOTH a fantastic story and great gameplay

I wanna see the final bosses. I want pictures. Pictures of Giga Gorilla.

>Sylvain: Tell you what. All will be forgiven if you promise three things—stop lying, take responsibility, and fall madly in love with me.
>Hilda: Aw, Sylvain. I do love you, you know? I just... wouldn't want you for a husband.

Fire Emblem has never had a fantastic story. Let's not even pretend.

It's had good to great stories before you faggot, if Three Houses has a genuinely great story it should set the standard of stories in the series from now on. No more Fates/Awakening-tier shit.

Is there a recruitment guide yet? I want to recruit Leonie, Dorothea, Petra and Lorenz

NO NO NO! But the fire emblem games that was only released in japan was amazing!

Thoughts on Tiny Metal?

Saved her, good job.

>Sacred Stones

What's he mean by great teacher onzaki anons? This is the third time they've been here crying over not being able to do that.

NU FE only had good combat in 1 of the games, good OST is a given, good story is completely missing.

>It's had good to great stories before you faggot
your standards for great stories are depressingly low in that case

So if I'm understanding the routes correctly
Edelgard - small brain
Dimitri - normal brain
Claude - big brain
Rhea - galaxy brain

The dumb fucks can't spell Onizuka.

I can see Rhea and Dimitri being the most popular options

I've heard someone say that Leonie is basically a free recruit for Manleth thanks to his stats

>Like FE had good stories to begin with

Path of Radiance was great though

Wait, stats are based on player gender this time? Is it just bases or growths too? And is there a stat choice like the previous two MU games?

>fatesfags
>calling anyone else's standards low
yikes

BANGARANG

But it led to the downfall of the series until Awakening resurrected it, if it wasnt for the game Houses would not exist.

Church = the fuck everything route
Claude = Friendship route
Edelgard = Chaos route
Dimitri = Dark/ Lawfag route

>>fatesfags
the last fire emblem I remember playing and enjoying was Sacred Stones

I was wrong, they have the same stats, they're just a free recruit. Sylvain is free if you're female and Leonie's free if you're a male.

Too bad Radiant Dawn absolutely shits on PoR and retroactively makes the story worse.