Who's the strongest Souls protagonist?

Who's the strongest Souls protagonist?

Attached: protagonist.jpg (850x459, 293K)

I would say sekiro because of the immortal severance

The Hunter was stronger than the others in the beginning and literally becomes a God in the end.

Yet we know it doesn't kill real immortals and the way its worded in game make sit seem like it only works on specific kinds of it, like the infested.

>No poise
>No armor
lol enjoy getting stunlocked with my DS1 Claymore :^)

yeah it all depends on the types of immortality it can sever

Attached: 1548460716576.png (661x670, 98K)

Bearer of the curse since he can wield three greatswords at the same time.

Bearer of the curse

Attached: 20190501130814_1.jpg (1920x1080, 446K)

>N-NOOOOOO
>HUNTER WAS SUPPOSED TO W-WIIIIIIIIN
>HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE THE B-B-BESSSSSSST

DEXfags BTFO

>roll has better frame data than Bloodborne's quickstep
>has weapons as fast if not faster than BB weapons
>Souls-style shield and tanky armor stacked on top of this

DS3 wins

Based on what he's done, I'd say the Ashen One
Lore wise, probably the Bearer of the Curse

Sorry sweaty, but DS1 Haveltank shits on everything and anything.

Lore wise, the hunter... literally becomes an alien god with the "good" ending.

Attached: soullevel.jpg (634x1019, 81K)

Which one makes the cutest girl? In order from cutest to ugly tranny it goes
>Ashen Girl
>Demon Gal
>Hunter Female
>Chosen Woman
>Bearer of the Tranny

he has a gun and can parry without even touching you

Why the fuck would you bring up shit like frame data in a discussion like this? Who would win in terms of gameplay mechanics is the most nothing debate anyone could possibly have.

The chosen undead could defeat Aava the iings pet, the hardest fucking boss ever

Attached: hPAtlLY.png (1496x747, 2.31M)

>ash is literally on fire
>and defeats the strongest entity ever to exist in souls universe
>and beats the Dark Soul itself

Wolf and hunter btfo

Why are all of Gwyn's girls SO FUCKING BIG?

Attached: gwynevere.jpg (850x943, 211K)

Attached: 1286838934592.jpg (700x1653, 248K)

Hunter is probably the strongest gameplay wise just because he would dominate in PvP against any of the characters from the others series except Sekiro.

So let me pose a question. How would you build to fight the various Hunter builds if you were cross-game PvPing against it? How do you handle the sheer mobility and damage output and ability to quickly recover and punish?

Hunter > Ashen One > Sekiro > Chosen Undead

Hunters bosses are literally just prey to be slaughtered, even the ayy lmaos. Ashen One basically already played through DS1 and is now on the master quest. Sekiro is just a ninja, but he can permakill undead. Couldn't stomach 2 to the end and I didn't play DeS

Slayer of Demons becomes a monumental, which is basically the same thing.

Big Soul
Big Nut
Big Babies

I'm not the kind of fag who disconnects on people. But when I see that FUCKING spear, the router gets unplugged.

Bearer literally defeated the cycle of undeath and the cycle of fire. No way to know what they did afterwards, but no other protagonist could do that.

He is either Wolnir or it's non-canon.

Then he’s clearly the weakest out of the bunch because he’s not undead.

>parry
Why would the other guy swing at the air 15 feet away from hunter?

He becomes basically immortal with the completed crown.

>Hunter
Kills God, then becomes God
>Slayer of Demons
Becomes something akin to a God, the only thing holding the world together or its new master
>Ashen One
Defeats the combined protagonists of DaS1, 2 and others
>Chosen Undead
Defeats several members of a fallen Pantheon, creates a new age
>Bearer of the Curse
Becomes King of Nowheresville

Attached: 1459884603786.jpg (1349x725, 198K)

Bearer also is the only one to beat the undead curse

being undead in the souls universe is an inherent negative, aside from the respawning. there's a reason the undead were shipped off to asylums in some shithole country

He doesn't go hollow. Its a form of immorality and nothing compared to say stealing the first flame which could have who knows what effect on him.

All of the protags in the souls series are immortal.

>Bearer of the Curse
>Becomes King of Nowheresville
Excuse me, sweaty, but he fucking transcended the curse, life, death and existence itself and became a literal immortal god

It's obvioulsy the protagonist of 2, but Yea Forumsesetera is full of biased trannies so they'll claim that it's 3's or 1's.

That’s just fan fiction.

No he fucking didn't. He got a fucking crown that prevents him from going hollow and crazy. That is fucking it. Take the crown away and he is as normal as everyone else.

Immortal with caveats. Chosen Undead is, well, undead meaning he's on borrowed time

Actually I have no idea about the Ashen one. But ultimately unlike Chosen Undead, Bearer becomes immortal without the drawbacks of "losing your sanity and eventually becoming mindless"

the entire series is just berserk fanfiction

He shed the motherfucking yolk of fate and y'all niggas just salty

Well that and he's destroyed multiple shards of Manus, which isn't a small feat.

It is literally the crown he is wearing. His fucking hat transcended the curse.

>immortal without the drawbacks of "losing your sanity and eventually becoming mindless"
Same with all the other protags.

And who has said hat, hmm? Not faggy Hunter or ashy Ashen One, that's who.

the breaking of the cycle has nothing to do with the crown. following the teachings of aldia does

Still better than what Chosen Undead got
There's nothing implying that Chosen Undead overcame the curse. And in one ending they get bonfired so it doesn't even matter ultimately.

And I think its implied in 3 that CU did take the bonfire path

I would put ashen one equal to hunter at least. Ashen one killed the complete dark soul wielder which is bullshit.

But hunter is pretty op lore wise

>But hunter is pretty op lore wise
lolno

the old hunter technically killed gods. im gonna go with that guy. he also has a cannon.

Attached: Gecco-Bloodborne-Arsenal-Whirligig-Saw-007.jpg (1551x1839, 521K)

You would have a point with CU but Hunter is an God and not some Undead with a nice hat and a long life. Ashen One actually ends the cycle FOR EVERYONE by merging the First Flame and the Dark Soul not just kind of escaping it. Bearer only has an advantage over CU and literally nobody else.

Bearer of the curse is the only correct answer cause he fucks Stacy Emerald Herald for eternity, all while being a strengthchad

This.

Got it, fucked everyone up, transcended the curse, got out. Probably fucked the cutie herald too. Meanwhile all the other cucks are stuck in muh cycles like bitches.

>dash r1 dash r1 dash r1 dash r1
heh... nothing personnel kid...

gael doesn't have the complete dark soul, because you still have a massive piece of it

His adventures will never be surpassed.

Well, DS works in such a way that the story and lore are based on interpretations derived from the tint details included in the game. In other words, it's all basically fanfiction.

Sekiro
>Parries magic
>Infinite stamina
>Deathblow
>Extra live
/thread/

Not only did you /thread your own post but you fucked even that up

And let us not forget, a dedicated, non-awkward jump button.

The other protagonist would die from frenzy just by standing close to the hunter, gg.

Attached: 1507922588317.jpg (166x194, 9K)

>Hunter is an God
Its a dream

He's a regular guy in a fabric coat with a pea shooter and a little saw

Sekiro's got refillable sedatives in the form of purple drank though

>Throw dung pie
>Run away
lol hunt this, "hunter" :^)

There is no reasonable interpretation that paints the bearer as a god. He never actually escaped the cycle however as his immortality is based within the Dark Soul and as its power weakened so too would his and he would eventually just die which Aldia never thought would happen as he didn't understand the full nature of the Dark Soul. The bearer is absolutely dead by DaS3.

>The bearer is absolutely dead by DaS3.
And this is stated where?

Dreams are just separate dimensions in Bloodborne with how they function, even when he wakes up in the boring ending it could very well just be post hunt. They've happened before in the world and passed, the one you play through is just noted as being a particularly bad one.

>Dreams are just separate dimensions in Bloodborne with how they function
Oh boy more headcanon

Mind telling me how I'm wrong? Can you go from dream to dream in reality? Can you see other dreams layered on top of each other as if they all occur in the same place, or did you never look around in any of the nightmares? Or are you just shitposting because "it was all a dream" got memed?

>lo and behold fags getting triggered that the answer is DaS2

Every time.

>Ringed City
>Wolnir
>Flameless Shrine
Denial isn't pretty.

He is some DaS2 contrarian shitposter. That is literally all that is going on. It doesn't matter what you say anything related to DaS2 is going to be the best and anyone who disagrees is going to be "popular buzzwords". It is obvious what is going on. Only a dishonest nigger would respond the way he has.

Attached: soulsvsborne.gif (303x130, 1.63M)

but he's a baby

Most if not all of these are the same deluded Dark Souls 2 fag.

Seek help you absolute autist

Attached: 6646576767.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

I doubt they're even a DaS2 fag, just a ebig 'u mad' child that only posts things he knows will get him attention.

Its a tie between either the Hunter or Slayer of demons, both of them end up becoming gods that watch over their worlds, the other are strong yeah, but they did not become gods, so they are out of the competition by default.

>There's no precedent for that in-game, nothing states this is factual, DS2 sux lol

>But all this stuff in BB TOTES happens this way guiz and Hunter is my Husbando Godfu :3, even though none of it is directly stated in-game and I'm literally just making it up after chastising others for doing the same and citing things the games don't outright state as being factual :3333

This is you right now.

But the others literally kill multiple gods

Attached: 1562731003785.png (530x480, 115K)

The Hunter simply because he's more mobile and can parry from range.
Otherwise Bearer of the Curse is the only one to get a truly happy ending.

can you go back to your smash thread please
every fucking time

Attached: 5edae8756ac5b135a3b0afbcde0c5c60.png (177x55, 2K)

>becoming baby squid god with mommy doll
>not happy ending

t. Doll

Being dishonest and disingenuous I really don't see the point. Its clear you just have some sort of mental Illness and will probably kill yourself within a year or two so I will just drop it. I don't speak to crazies on the street and anonymity is the only reason I engaged with you. Enjoy the rest of your life.

Does anyone still play SotFS on PS4? It's on sale rn and its the only one I haven't finished.

Embarassing post, user

Yeah but the gods the DS protags kill can all be summed up "dudes or beings that were really strong," like on the Greek god level; strong, but not infallible. Hunter becomes something on a cosmic scale, where all previous existence is far beneath him, outside the realm men can really even comprehend him anymore. Slayer of demons I think falls between these two since the entity in DeS is also great, but seems pretty distinctly tied to their world

Meanwhile, Chosen Undead destroyed a completed Manus.

it's decently active, but most people play it on pc since it can run on any toaster perfectly

Unironically DS1
Solely because that game is has some super dumb shit that slipped through.

also hack the shit out of the game

But doesn't the Hunter himself slay alien gods as a mere human?

Hunter killed several godlike beings and became a god. The hunter is the strongest

Slayer's seen and been inside of a living extinction-level event. If he ever had sanity, it's already long gone.

That's the Bearer of the Curse.

I figure the Bearer of the Curse might be OP considering they are immune to hollowing at the end.

I've seen 1 hacker in sotfs in my nearly 300 hours of playtime, and all he did was throw some crazy custom spell at me. the issue is much worse in 1 and 3 on pc

DaS3, no question
>FP
>near infinite dogeroll no matter your stamina
they basically took Guts and gave him Naruto speed and Bleach weapon techniques

Sekiro.

My cousin, level 350 on Ng+.

Could any of them beat Madara Uchiha though?

>Spider man gameplay.
>Superior invisibility
>Swimming.

Which version?

They are all equal

Sekiro is immortal. And cannot be killed by curse.
Because he is the curse.

But he doesn't get stunned by it for as nearly as long as a DS1 character would

>stunlock
>in das1
toggle escaping nullifies that

BB beasts and old ones are all meme tier, imagine Manus or Nameless King in Yarnham, they'd wreck everything, the only things that could possibly even put a dent on them are the amygdalas

>he KILLED a GOD and survived a BLACK HOLE!!!
Sorry, you can go to plebbit for your Battle Board autism

after already killing a bunch of gods becoming one can't be much of an upgrade.

Bearer of the seek seek lest *

can he go bat shit insane?

No one has asked this question so far...what if sekiro just sneaks behind any of the others, uses puppeteer, and makes them jump off the highest cliff? No other character in the series can puppet his enemies. His agility and prosthetic also makes him pretty nasty to deal with even if his stealth fails

He becomes a space slug.

Yeah but it's not that useful against really fast weapons

Attached: VsMadara.jpg (1205x1032, 575K)

Well, Chosen Undead does have Undead Rapport that makes undead enemies fight for them. Doesn't need stealth either, can just walk up to them and cast it. The undead requirement does limit its use though.

why doesn't chosen undead just hide in a pot then backstab all the others with his +5 lightning bandit's knife?

He couldn't pierce the armor of the one knight.

>dexfag
Give this CHUNK of a man a wheel and he will out brute force u so hard ur hymen breaks

Attached: 58456.png (392x717, 380K)

Because he had a Katana that sucks ass against armor, the axe prosthetic barely hits hard enough to just stagger the guy. So he'll have a lot if trouble dealing with the Souls guys if they decide to bring heavier armor, it'll be an interesting fight against the Hunter though.