Mfw "journalists" lied to me about this masterpiece

>mfw "journalists" lied to me about this masterpiece

Attached: The-Caligula-effect-overdose-ps4-switch.jpg (590x336, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6kgMlUxxOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've been on the fence on it for a while. It looks fuzzy on switch, but if it's that good maybe I'll buy it.
What would you rate it, OP?

The Switch version looks unironically worse than the OG Vita release.
youtube.com/watch?v=s6kgMlUxxOU

Is the vita version alright or is it worth it to search the high seas for the PC port?

Doesn't really look that bad to me. I also dont care much about graphics if the game is good. Is it?

I have it on PC. And I would rate it 7.5/10 to be fair. The story and characters are good. It basically is a virtual world with a Goddess and you want to bring her to the real world.

The befriending is shit, the battles are slow and easy. Thought the story would be more interesting. Meh, dropped after the library.

How's the combat? It looks strategic but also... not?

Alright anons, you have one sentence to convince me to finally pick up the Vita I filled with games and actually play this game

Attached: 1527464276728.jpg (960x544, 188K)

The Musician ending is unironically the better ending and fits the protagonist's obsession with the taboo more than the generic good ending.

Is there any mod yet that restores the vita look?

Sold.

>battles take place in white voids instead of the actual location you are at
this is the dumbest change, it doesn't even look good.

it's not just the resolution, there's also massive framerate issues and graphical glitches.
the game itself is awesome, the switch version is just a terrible way to experience it.

I see. I'll prob wait for a deep sale then. On either switch or vita

>the battles are slow
other than boss fights, i actually thought most of the battles went by quickly, especially towards the end of the game.

>journalists actually taking the time to play weeb shit
I hope they're getting paid well.

the vita version also has framerate issues as ell as fewer characters and less content. the best versions to get are pc or ps4.

soulless vs soul

>the battles are slow
Either you're bad at this game, or you're playing the Switch version/on a shit PC. Even the boss fights can be beaten in a couple of turns if you're playing on normal difficulty.

I never touch my PC for anything but multiplayer, and my ps4 has been coated in dust for a while. I'm a portable guy. I always like to he going somewhere.

It was probably done because people complained that it was hard to tell what was happening in hectic fights in the Vita version.