You don't actually play your switch in public...right?

You don't actually play your switch in public...right?

You don't ACTUALLY carry the thing around with you... right?

Attached: 1563423700875.png (900x723, 932K)

I don't own a switch and I don't go in public. That must mean I'm double cool, right?

The fact reddit lets people lose their shame enough to post something like this shows how that place is worse than nuclear fallout for causing cancer.

The Switch is way too toyetic to carry around in public. It looks like a fucking LEGO tablet except much more flimsy and if you were playing with LEGOs, people would at least think you were creative and an autuer instead of a manchild and autistic.

it's not the judging normie i'm afraid of it's the fucking kids

>MOMMY I WANT THAT
>HEY MISTER CAN I PLAY THAT
>no user-chan those are too expensive
>awwwwww no fair
>kid continues to stare at you in awe while you are to grind in your rpg in peace

Both the op and his coworkers seem like horrible cunts but honestly I'd rather hang out with op than those depressed alcoholic losers

>The Switch is way too toyetic to carry around in public.

then get the grey joycons you mong

reddit literally created the term "incel"

>DRINKING IS BAD LOL

aren't you special

Just tell them you don't have Minecraft and you're probably safe

Jesus fuck those are some of the most unattractive people I have ever seen in my life

Attached: IMG_9767 (1).jpg (719x719, 39K)

>Being friends with homo and fat girls
The redditor made the right choice slighting them by making it clear that Bing Bing Wahoo is more valuable of his attention.

wow what a great freind

Do you just live on your computer? Most people look like that.

>drinking games outside of a house party

They're all a bunch of fags.

Playing a portable games console so no different from playing on your phone and browsing social media when youre at social gatherings

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Attached: 945.jpg (1500x884, 200K)

they all look like faggots to be honest

These cunts look obnoxious as fuck.

>"its cool, dudes, really"
Why the fuck do people type like this

Now that's some revisionist history. Robots have been using the term since probably 2014 or earlier.

People actually take the switch out of the dock?
Like, why?

Source?

No they didn’t, /r9k/ never used the term “incel” until just over a year ago.

It is completely different, a phone serves many uses than just playing games. If your at a social gathering, fucking talk to people. You can put down the vidya for a couple of hours.

Most people are ugly.

it's one of those HEH HEH I'M OUTWARD ABOUT MY CRIPPLING ISSUES AS A CRY FOR HELP HEH HEH type things

he is asking them to welcome him or force him out of his shell but they are too nice to be a real fucking friend and tell him to join in

I wanna fuck that fatty on the right.

post your face

Attached: wwefan3.jpg (630x1200, 158K)

Just checked and you are actually right, they still didn't popularized it though, which is more relevant to the conversation.

Which side of the table is autistic? They all look extremely socially uncomfortable, especially for being out drinking. Shouldn't they be having fun regardless of what's happening around them? I could see why the guy pulled out his switch. If anything the same is on the people not enjoying themselves.

user i'd understand if you never been on the robot factory it is pretty shit

fuck coworkers and fuck op

Only on flights.

>highschool (2007)
>playing Yu-Gi-Oh with 10 friends minding our own business at local Five Guys
>know the guys that work there so they let us stay after hours
>we buy our food, go hide in a corner, and don't make a lot of noise
>none of us are fat / look like neckbeards
>5 of us are on the football team
>middleschool kids come in one day before closing
>come over and start making fun of us
>usually just ignore them and laugh at them
>one kid takes one of our cards off the table
>6' 7" 450 lb frontline football black friend grabs his arm and stands up
>"does that belong to you?"
"n-no"
>"then put it down."
>kid puts it down then leaves
>"y-you guys are fucking losers anyway"
>watch as the 4 kids get into their moms mini-van outside the restaurant
>point and laugh as they look back at us

I hate kids. I never did that shit growing up. A few years ago on campus I saw someone playing Oldschool Runescape and I started talking to him about it - joked about his fishing level, he got really defensive. I told him that I've played close to 15 years and that I understand where he's coming from.

>it’s cool, dudes, really
Jesus, what a shameless display of self-confirmation. Even he fucking knows it’s pathetic and is trying to convince himself

>taking pictures of yourself playing the switch in public while your friends are getting drunk
most reddit post ever

They don't have mirrors where you live?

>goalpost moving

you were wrong faggot just accept it and move on

also forgot to mention one time when we were playing they put the yugioh theme on the loudspeaker at the place. had a good laugh.

yeah sure I take my switch places

Attached: EE86C767-337C-4E50-9DBE-76B80B7F9697.jpg (1125x1473, 1.06M)

>wearing a beanie indoors

everyday the same threads

is it a bot or severe autism?

Sure thing bro

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

I bring my switch out sometimes when I go somewhere with my girlfriend and I know we're going to be bored.

>Go out with work friends
>They're socializing amongst themselves while you pull out a fucking game console and absorb yourself in that
>"When you have true friends they'll understand"
Sounds like a shitty friend to me.

That wasn't me asshole I am conceding that my assumption was wrong.
I am just saying that they didn't popularized it which is what makes the word be so much cancer.

>co-workers
>"true friends"
>none of them seem to be having fun
I think I'm looking at some real wacko who thinks these are his true friends

Some fag that's butthurt over people playing a switch. What's real pathetic is OP being on Reddit.

he clearly has a lager infront of him user but he is probably baby nursing that shit in between MUNCH MUNCH WHOA WHOA'S

>Which side of the table is autistic? They all look extremely socially uncomfortable, especially for being out drinking.
Are you fucking dense? Its cause one of their friends has a fucking switch out when he should be enjoying the time with his friends at the bar. People are for sure looking at them and talking and its embarrassing for the people at that table. Its not a normal thing to whip out a game console at the bar

Attached: 1562880428489.jpg (1500x884, 388K)

he's bald(ing) and insecure about it

Ahhh... this is what being an adult is all about...

Attached: 1549138618453.png (1160x861, 2.09M)

You sound tilted. When I hang out with friends we do whatever we want. Actually the way we do it whoever is having the most fun and laughs is winning regardless of who's involved, and the people in OP's post look like heavy losers, depressed and uncomfortable.

>tilted

zoom zoom

Based Quentin is still making nincels seethe in 2019.

based

went drinking with some friends and one of them kept playing that final fantasy mobile game. All you hear is that game and flashing colors from his screen. We had to tel him to put it away and join the convo and get a drink. It was awkward as shit.

Duuuuuude weeeeed! XD

>Uses hemp rope
Smart lad, dont want all that butane when you suck in

>Waaaaaaah my friends are so much better than this random friend group!

Kindly fuck off.

What? They literally just look like regular people. Not really ugly by any means.

If you have to take out a console to entertain yourself amongst friends or if all of you need to do seperate things to have fun, you dont enjoy each others company as much as you think you do

It was popularized after some /r9k/ lad went on a killing spree after calling out being an incel and hating chads and stacys.

Then it became a generic insult for white male

>look jerry i don't care about sports or who is fucking our secretary stop badgering me about why i'm not joining in a conversation i would have nothing to contribute to

3 fags and 2 fag hags. very average

>Guy has colored hair

Attached: 1563853961908.png (304x366, 231K)

Elliot Rodgers existed before the term Stacy did

He IS enjoying his time. They should be too. If you're actually having fun in a group you don't notice one person out of it. He could put away the switch and join right back in the conversation and a good group of people would be pleasantly surprised, not sit there like a bunch of weirdos afraid to even look at the guy, let alone have their own conversation around him.

But Elliot Rodgers didn't specifically drop the word incel, which was used by the /r9k/ lad and picked up as the next scareword by MSM

i must feel good i must feel good i must feel good

no bad thought no bad feel no bad words

colorful candies and cartoons

laugh laugh laugh

>talking about "insert normiecore pop culture reference here"
>HEY YOU'RE INTO THIS STUFF WHY DON'T YOU JOIN IN?

why the fuck would my friends assume that just because I watch Strike Witches means i'm into Game Of Thrones or Marvel?

This image is funny because this entire imageboard is the exact same effect

No, I don’t. Because it’s fragile and the joycons break.

The only people that defend others doing this shit have either never been at a bar with friends or an autist like OP's pic and fail to see how its socially akward. Im so happy, I dont have people like this in my friend group

Still the most autistic reply to anything I've ever seen.

>Look at that man enjoying his life he must be secretly miserable like me

That's the text that was missing
>i must feel good i must feel good i must feel good
>no bad thought no bad feel no bad words
>refreshing the page and slinging shitposts
>laugh laugh laugh

Based seething Sonybro.

Upvoted my good sir :^)

Attached: 58B14748-4A8C-4B99-B3AB-BDBF04354646.jpg (500x238, 29K)

Asking this question on a board full of socially anxious losers is bound to get the same answer over and over.
I bring my Switch on long car rides and commutes. I have no reason to bring it to actual public gatherings because I'll be talking to people.

Why do any of you care that some nerd Is playing switch in some bar?

Get a fucking life you losers, none of you are any better than this based lad

We do both. We don't limit ourselves to being engaged 100% of the time. At any semi-appropriate time any one of us could stop, throw on some headphones, start a game on their phone or even just stare of into space for a bit. You think that's abnormal, it's completely natural. When you force engagement all the time you get uncomfortable like the people in OP's pic.

Can you guys guess who's the grouptard here?

It is funny people say this but when someone take out their cellphones to mess on social media crap which happens ALL THE TIME EVERYWHERE, it is okay.

If thats the case, he has no fucking buisness being there then. You go out with friends to engage and do stuff together. Its one thing if your traveling together and theres a lot of downtime, but you go to bars to talk and hangout with friends, thats literally what they are fucking for. When you do this shit, it makes it seem like you arent interested in your friends enough to put down the games for a couple of hours and enjoy their company. Whats the point of going out and not engaging with the people are out with?

Mine is always docked.

this

>went aka.got forced out to a nightclub
>it's some low end shit that you didn't even need a cover to get in
>it's loud no one can hear anyone else and everyone looks like they are just trying to get laid and drunk
>I get a few watered down freebies and then hug the wall outside of the main room where it is less noisy
>figure what the fuck and whip out the fisher price tablet
>one of my co-workers passes by visibly plastered and doesn't even notice me
>a stacy asked what i was playing and i answered honestly confused she walked away laughing
>shortly after it seems obvious i'm not getting a lift home i bail early
>on monday i hear from coworkers that they saw me leave with some girl because of my system
>I never had the heart to correct them

Attached: 1534088485823.jpg (3024x4032, 926K)

I guarantee some autistic fatass made this
>b-but I don’t care about other people’s opinions
Doesn’t mean you aren’t a fat ugly slob that people laugh at behind your back

Underrated post

Attached: F6552EFA-D9ED-48D7-B4CB-A53756F4FD2B.jpg (720x720, 92K)

It is abnormal, go to a bar and try and see how many people just put on some headphones and whip out a game console. Its very rare, wanna know why? Cause when people go to bars, you go to hangout with friends and be social. Even in the big video game themed bars here in miami you dont see this shit. Again, cause everyone is engaged with who theyre with and doing shit together, not in a corner playing by themselves disengaged from everyone around them

DON'T ROCK THE BOAT
LIVE IN BLISS FOREVER
REALITY IS MEANINGLESS
JUST DISTRACT YOURSELF AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

Goddamn i hate drinking games so much. It's like drinking with friends but without the talking with them part, all you do is do a bunch of minigames that end up with you drinking 90% of the time, and conversation is so shitty it's just looking at who lost and laughing because they have to drink even though everyone wants to drink

I feel embarrassed taking that thing to the living room when my dad is around i shit you not.
Now if i was 12 or something i would cuz who cares.

It really depends. Sometimes the group you're with sucks or the setting with a good group of friend sucks so you all just pull out your phones and do your own things. it's very possible that the group in OP's pick just suck at socializing because they're all looking down at their feet, not a single smile. Might as well find a funny video on your phone while you wait for the conversation to pick up again.

Do you still play yu-gi-oh or nah

Attached: 1562291600391.gif (385x337, 491K)

>people that need to drink to have fun
MEGA yikes from me, senpai

Honestly, at this point, who gives a shit? Most people are too glued to their cell phones to even notice.

I brought my slim nu3DS and played Shovel Knight, VVVVVV and Super Hang-On while waiting at the DMV. Couldn't imagine bringing a Switch.

What's he playing?

zelda you mong

I don't NEED to drink to have fun but a shot of bourbon after work makes me feel good.

I'm sorry about your insecurity but a lot of people just don't care what you do in public.

I take my vita. The 3ds and switch is too cringe.

if anything the 3DS looks MORE like a kids toy at least the switch can have neutral colored joycons and is literally a makeshift tablet

>HUP-HO
>*CHIRP*
>*GULP*
>GYA-HUCK

Attached: 1548362213491.jpg (1280x960, 811K)

in public yeah.
when im chillin with my bros no.
WHY GO OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU DAMAGED FUCK. just get your shit together honestly these people are so sensitive and naive now its not even worth arguing anything

user, Id bet my left nut, its cause theyre embarrassed by him. You can meme all you fucking want about "HUR Im an adult, who cares what I do" but at a bar, you get bad looks and you get talked about and that sucks when your trying to hangout with friends and someone does this. And I bet he wont get invited to future shit because he doesnt engage in the group, cause that what typically happens and then these people wonder why no one invites them to shit

>playing panty simulator on the weebta is less cringe than a fucking mario game

How autistic was the person who made this picture?

You must be young so I’ll tell you. Once you are an adult there is no more fun to be had. You are forced to work day in and day out to make ends meet and you have no choice. There is no time for games and entertainment because by the time you get home you are too exhausted to do anything. You go home, have a beer and maybe a smoke and some painkillers from your back breaking job and then go to sleep to do it again. People like them are coddled children that will have to leave their childish ways behind once they grow up.

I mean you'll definitely get the odd look but if you're truly enjoying yourself then it really doesn't matter. As far as anything is concerned, you're just watching me have fun.

that's not what toyetic means

>You don't ACTUALLY carry the thing around with you... right?

I do, but I don't take it out in public because I'm paranoid about someone stealing it.

Didn't Quentin die or go to jail or something?

>WHY GO OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU DAMAGED FUCK

peer pressure mostly. also my friends are too insecure in themselves to come out of their own shells to pull me aside and act "normal" when they know damn it would be a "pot calling the kettle black" scenario

Why are you faggots so insecure about playing video games? Do you really think pulling out a Switch or some shit in public is going to make everyone stare at you or something?

Attached: Du4BvLDWkAQUTWJ.jpg (425x405, 20K)

stop living in the fucking projects then

>HA
> HA
>HA
> HA
>HA
> HA
>YA
> HA
>HA
> HA

Attached: 1540949210306.jpg (1280x960, 758K)

>There is no time for games and entertainment because by the time you get home you are too exhausted to do anything
Get up earlier.

I realised quickly that I couldn't be productive after work, so now I go to bed early and wake up before the sun to work on my hobbies.

Honestly if you can't sort your life out you don't really deserve a happy one.

They very much fucking do, I’ve been out and had people laugh directly in my face at me. People are fucking judgemental shits and if they are laughing at ME for doing fucking nothing then they are for sure laughing at some autistic ass like that.

Being shy about it is what makes you stand out as a faggot. That's why I bought the most chad slim nu3DS that I could.

Attached: 51cQQpi-bgL[1].jpg (500x500, 62K)

have you seen how big the switch is? not to mention it has a big obnoxious logo on the back

>GOTCHA!

Attached: 1537394815907.jpg (1280x960, 679K)

It's like you can tell the person has never touched a real breast in his life

toyetic == looks like a fucking toy
t. /m/

>user is most likely a introvert that rarely goes out
>good group of friends invite him to a bar to try get him to be social and get out of his shell
>user detaches himself from said friends to play video games instead of doing with other people and sharing experiences
>he was peer pressured

Ok.

You sound like some teen who's never had a job and basing your entire experience on other teens from Yea Forums who have never had jobs

I don't.

>It is abnormal
To you

Was checking some posts from back then and saw this.

Attached: r9k - ROBOT9001.png (700x284, 56K)

>giving a fuck about what people think about you
Just do what you enjoy.

On a train or on a plane, no, no one will care. At a fucking bar? Yes, people will look at you weird

Maybe you should move to a place where less shitty people live because that just sounds plain rude.

>NYA-NA NA-NA-NA
>EHEHEHEH

Attached: 1535569197085.jpg (1280x960, 929K)

ye I see whats going on, I hope you grow out of it all you, I used to have the same problem desu but by God's grace I'm beyond it now, I am no longer restrained by the norms of today.

i must feel bad i must feel bad i must feel bad

no good thought no good feel no good words

shitposts and low quality memes

troll troll troll

They feel like bags of sand, what more would you like to know child?

autism

those are some shitty friends if they didn't care about why he was being reclusive despite going out

>back breaking job
i kek at the lower class

Real life isn't middle school, every other person you see isn't scouring everyone around them looking for someone to bully. People have their own shit going on, if they see someone with a Switch there is a 99% chance they aren't going to remember it even five minutes later because they're preoccupied thinking about shit going on in their life.

Attached: 1420564145553.png (175x175, 25K)

In 2019 I don't think anyone gives a fuck about anyone else.

>Once you are an adult there is no more fun to be had. You are forced to work day in and day out to make ends meet and you have no choice.
Fucking lol. You’re either damaged goods or you chose the “work harder not smarter” line of work

Attached: 6494EEF8-2591-4AA9-ABD1-F5B03B8AF490.png (300x250, 41K)

user thats literally everywhere. Theres a time and a place for everything, you dont whip out a switch at a bar, you dont fucking do that. People will laugh and snicker at you, cause its a bar. Its meant to be a place where you be social and engage with other people, if you arent going to do that and want to play games instead, stay home

>fucking cripple from chaos;head
Okay, you got me with that one user. Solid snort of laughter.
Now source me on the far right girl here

>he fell for the the "if work all the time to the bone i'll be happy" meme

FUCKING
AMERICANS

Then you should thank God you don't live in America
Those "people" are considered normal there

Attached: 1556905712646.jpg (1024x1536, 307K)

whats the image set

Just because you failed at life and got stuck with a shit tier job doesn't mean that's the case for everyone.

Attached: image0.gif (540x304, 267K)

Fuck you. Stop making me laugh. Hand over the template.

You’ve never had to work two physical labor jobs to make ends meet. I haven’t even been able to sit and play a video game for over a year. I’m only getting this short rest cause I’m on my one break of the day. You don’t know what it’s like being too exhausted to do anything I enjoy.

Attached: 1543426726552.png (1280x960, 623K)

Fucking obviously, but people in these threads act like if you're ever seen with a console outside of your house you're going to be ostracized from society.

Attached: 1554550393230.png (1280x960, 740K)

Bless.

>hanging out with co workers after work
fucking gross. i spent literally the whole day with the bastards, i want to see my other mates at the pub.

>You don’t know what it’s like being too exhausted to do anything I enjoy.
You don’t know how to stretch the truth and get a good job doing nothing

>playing your BING-BING-WAHOO in the fucking cinema
Not just peak cringe, but rude as fuck as well
If I was sitting behind this guy and see this manchild playing his loud as fuck toddler toy I would break it in half

Attached: 1558195416181.png (545x890, 229K)

Maybe, ive hungout with people I wasnt too crazy about as the night went on, but you know what I did, I sucked it up, stayed social and involved in what we were doing, and left at the earliest appropriate time like any adult would. I didnt just disengage from everyone, making it very clear I didnt enjoy their company, thats pretty fucking rude

sounds like you fell for the factory work meme instead of going to get a trade and just getting a consistent blue collar job. I work full time as an electrician and still have plenty of time to game with feeling like a worthless sack of shit.

I lived in Japan a year, and most Japanese girls don’t look like this

>BING BING

Attached: 1560542273274.jpg (1280x960, 1.11M)

They do with a large enough makeup mountain

>theater
the lights are on idiot. he clearly got their early and is killing time before the trailers
>loud as fuck
>headphones

Sorry what's that wagie? Can't hear you over the sound of all this money I am getting for free :) :)

Attached: c8f.png (307x412, 57K)

The lights in the theater are still on in the picture, dumbass. He's just playing it while he waits for the movie to begin

>but I have all this time to post on Yea Forums

BUT BING BING WAHOO

If you're an adult no one is going to give two shits you've got a switch out in public and neither would you.

So what? I'll still fucking break it in half. Just watch the fucking trailers like a good boy.

why do normies love alcohol so much

>I didnt just disengage from everyone, making it very clear I didnt enjoy their company, thats pretty fucking rude

no if i wasn't having fun i would have made it obvious as fuck. how would taking out the switch be any different than shitposting on my phone?

Yeah They look like this instead and horny 24/7 since there are no sexually active guys around them

Attached: 1563343106384.webm (1000x562, 1.98M)

>clearly has earbuds in
retard

They probably just don't know how to approach it. Being that they themselves are uncomfortable around perhaps an uncomfortable person, they're unable to even keep their own heads above the water, let alone someone else's. If you're going to invite someone out who may have reclusive tendencies you actually have to prepare just as they would and not assume they'll just fit right in. The people in the picture take half the responsibility for their decision.

Hey, here’s a kicker. How about during your break you play a video game instead of posting on Yea Forums! You don’t actually care about what people think of you right?

>so incredibly ass-mad about a fucking quentin comic he made an edit
LMAO@u

>good goy*

>how would taking out the switch be any different than shitposting on my phone?
It wouldn't, you would like as much like an autistic sperg with your face buried in your phone as you would with your face buried in a switch

Attached: 2books.jpg (768x1024, 102K)

it's literally the only way they can be "happy" and have """"fun"""" it's fucking retarded. in reality everyone wants an excuse for cheating on a spouse or smashing your friends vase.

Maybe I wanna watch the fucking trailers instead of this autist mashing his pussy repellent
I would still knock his lights out

Attached: 1554968181200.png (768x768, 851K)

Why do incels have such a superiority complex about not doing a socially acceptable and fun activity?

Whos the big tiddie tanned blonde hair girl on the right? Seen her before but forgot her name.

This is also true. Middle school is different since kids are little shits and haven't learned to be respectful, while adults overall don't give a shit about what you do.

Still don't play it in public tho, because of reasons.

>yeh u guys are boring let me play my bingbing machine instead :)
what a fucking faggot

>anime poster being a tough guy

YES GOOD GOY, MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THE TRAILERS AND CONTINUE CONSUMING FOREVER

Attached: hollywood.jpg (530x368, 58K)

If you were invited out to socialize and you spend the time playing a mobile game, staring at your phone, etc. you're a rude cunt and dont deserve friends. Just stay home.

Situations where it's acceptable are when you haven't agreed to be social with people. On public transit, waiting for an appointment, etc.

negro i am a level 35 wizard and i drink to dull the pain away.

my co-worker cheats on her hubby and doesn't drink at all
dunno, why do you?

>le epic anime reaction image posters are fucking retarded
What a surprise.

Then you must be a prettt shitty person to go out with, you arent going to always have fun everytime you hangout with friends, but to whip out a game console is next level degenerate. Just fucking leave if you arent having fun, dont make it akward for everyone else. Be polite, say he guys something came up, gotta cut the night early, and leave. Its not fucking hard. Do you really not see the difference between taking out your phone and taking out a console at a bar?

>anime faggot acting tough on the internet
lmfao you're probably 5'5 faggot stop acting like you're tough shit

>They probably just don't know how to approach it
>user you alright why don't you join in?

I see what you did there user ;^)

I just wanted a bagel.

>Playing your switch in a cinema is actually common in the US

Attached: 1551121985442.jpg (1446x1462, 161K)

Last night I was out with all my friends frm work. When they played drinking games, I played on my ps1 emulator. It's cool, dudes, really. When you have true friends they'll understand your decisions.

Attached: file.png (846x634, 950K)

they arent a perfect example of the general workforce and are a perfect reason to not socialize

there is literally nothing wrong with it, he paid for his ticket

>JUST PUT UP WITH IT LOL WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF INCEL?

also everyone knows the "something came up" excuse is horseshit unless it's an emergency for incels

Now post the Xbox/Nintendo one.

>Looks like a Wetherspoons
>Everyone drinking coke

lol, fuck off. The guy on the switch is the least cringe thing in this photo

This is what he looks like

Attached: ebce21b.jpg (1535x2350, 361K)

why do normies love tattoos so much

>friends are total lightweights
>im a borderline alcoholic
everyone else is either passed out or throwing up in the backyard or some shit and i'm just left to wander around until i walk home.

Last night I was out with all my friends from work. When they played drinking games, I played on my ps1 emulator. It's cool, dudes, really. When you have true friends they'll understand your decisions.

Attached: file.png (848x634, 1.02M)

i've played a little bing bing in between inning/quarters/periods at a sporting event. then again i don't drink there. fuck those extravagant prices. I already got gouged enough for my ticket i just want to see my team win.

Wait why are there 5 drinks if he's not drinking?

>scattergories

I'm pretty sure I'd be worse than Milhouse's dad drawing dignity.

I can't keep track of how many times I had to drag my mates home because of this

funny part is I don't even understand why normies like alcohol so much, I only drank to fit in, I just have natural tolerance for it

He's probably just lying for epic internet upboats

I want to hate him but he actually looks better than the faggots in the OP pic.

I play my modded gba in public and people think I’m retro cool.

Still better than making it fucking akward for everyone. Theres a million things you can say thats maybe not as obvious. If you arent having fun, just leave or if you cant seperate yourself from videos games for a few hours, stay home

they're drinking coke

This is the most accurate post so far. If you wanted to just absorb yourself in video games then just don't come I' go out to socialize not just drag you around like a kid

If my friends looked like that, I'd want to do something else too.

Attached: bluecheckmark.png (305x305, 39K)

I like his fable tattoo even though I usually hate video game tattoos

Pretty much this, there's be nothing wrong with it if it wasn't so fucking big and red/blue. Also, the only acceptable games to play in public are games like Tetris 99 (which you sadly can't play on the go). Playing bing bing wahoo in public will ALWAYS make you look like an autistic manchild.

>My high intellect allows me to ignore what others think of me
>that's why I made this edit of this meme that makes fun of me
I really hope you're not the one who made this, because boy your insecurities are showing.

>fable tattoos
homeboy sat in the tat chair longer than the storyline for the game he's getting put on his arm permanently

Attached: 1524852724468.gif (190x200, 2.76M)

ay lmao, that's even more rude than being on your phone all the time. And quite cringey as well.

Attached: 1562082792709.jpg (390x470, 66K)

This puts such a deep disgust in me and I don't even know why.

Attached: 1563182509136.jpg (469x468, 23K)

is there something odd about having games on in the bedroom and drinking games in the kitchen at a party?

Who cares? Maybe he doesn't want to socialize

Then stay home lmao

Why meet with your friends then?

Attached: 1562431794200.jpg (190x266, 7K)

you'll lose points on your social credit score if you do

Then theres no reason for you to be at a bar. The only reason bars exist is so people and drink and socialize

they're not really your friends if it's awkward

No it's not. You can solo there. Most people do

The only reason I don't use my switch outside is because I live in the third world and it's way too fucking expensive to have it stolen.

Otherwise fuck yeah I would use that shit outside all day.

Attached: Untitled1_0.png (850x1006, 1.04M)

Try fucking saying this to me faggots irl you would end up like the switch faggot
This is a fucking anime website
Of course everybody posts anime reaction pics

Attached: 1563640547855.gif (400x711, 1.76M)

That only matters if you're ugly or autistic.

No you wouldn't.

I take back everything I said lmao

Then why is he in a bar with his friends

Attached: 1563851360963.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Thats very rare. At least in Miami, I can see that if maybe you live in buttfuck nowheres ville

low energy post, sort yourself out, user.

Attached: 1539186879019.jpg (500x525, 24K)

What does it feel to be an insecure manchildren, OP?

Ancient humans worked harder than that to survive and advance.
If they can do it so can you.

Have you seen more than 3 people in your life? They look fine

>Not remembering GovernmentsForGirlfriends.com

>go to pub with mates
>one of them is constantly on his phone
honestly theres nothing fucking worse.

Most city places have solo patrons. Maybe actually going to a bar for once.

just do some lower back exercise.

the best part is how he's alone at the end of his table and the only one with a coke instead of beer

Have you tried telling him to stop being such a faggot?

>Most people look like that.
By "most people," you clearly mean that people just look different from one another, right?
Because your statement can be misconstrued as inbreeding.

Attached: 1441824783614.jpg (325x325, 16K)

jesus christ nincels are such disgusting subhumans

Attached: nintendies.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

not him, and I've never been to america, but in american TV shows/movies there's always solo dogs going for a drink without problem in bars, here it's mostly boomers though and they're always old ass clients

sorry bro but i have to play my gacha

someone pls help

I would bring my Switch on a plane or maybe a long interstate ride somewhere. But, never just out and about, I'm broke and paying for college while working 40 hours and I don't want to lose the things I've busted my butt so hard for.

Also, playing video games at a bar with your friends is so disrespectful as if you don't find your friends company good enough so you have to play Zelda.

Attached: 1563600397102.png (1078x794, 38K)

I'd bully the shit out of my friends if they brought a switch to a bar. Then I wouldn't invite the faggot out anymore

That's what I don't understand. I'm guessing the bar doesn't have darts or pool or that they were taken up. It's just strange to me to play drinking games at a bar where there are actual games.

it's adorable that you think the link is they have some stupid toy and not that they're all white

Imagine the smell....

yeah niggers are a lot better, right

Btw I don't have a problem with people playing switch or even being literal faggots but it's disrespectful to the people you're with and it fucks up the whole group dynamic

If your at a social gathering, fucking talk to people. You can put down the phone for a couple of hours.

>22 and still playing alcohol games erry other day while not failing at school
Fuggen n i c e
What is you guy's favorite drinking game? For me it's either the king's path or the machinegun.
Can explain rules if you wanna.

yes.
cope.

Attached: 1539948985815.webm (640x640, 987K)

the only guy I know who is even half interested in a switch is a dude who doesn't even play video games (not even smartphone ones), he just thinks it would make a cool ornament. but apparently they're selling like hot cakes so maybe I just don't keep the ''right'' company, but I do know ''chad''-like types who are married and they smash the fuck out of their PS4s when their wives aren't around to ruin it for them

Sick "suicide before my 30s" look

Attached: 1513074010156.jpg (269x287, 58K)

Kings cup is the most fun I've ever had while drinking

>that ugly baboon ass
Eww

Attached: 1561632068641.jpg (600x1018, 273K)

I went to a pub when visiting Belgium, and it was like everyone were family. I got drunk for free as they all wanted me to taste their favorite beer. Not sure if it's the same all across Belgium, but it was really nice.

What the fuck? Are your friends so boring that you can't take 4 hours out of your videogame addiction to shoot the shit and get drunk?

Or do you hang out literally every day like teenagers in a bad netflix series?

As an adult, meeting up with your friends is a rare treat and you enjoy it.

Unfortunately nay, thats a coke. You can tell from glass they gave him.

I thought the coke can next to it was the bigger giveaway.

>are you gonna shoot the shit with us or are you going to be on facebook the entire night again?
nearly word for word what i said to him about it. got butthurt and didnt turn up. he's turned into one of those people that can only 'socialise' through the internet.

>Using your shitty overpriced phone to play match three games or listening to garbage music before the movie starts and make sure you have a way to make sure it isn't annoying people around you by turning it down so nobody can here the retarded and obnoxious sound effects or using earbuds or headphones
>Totally acceptable and nobody cares
>Playing on a video game console before the movie starts and have a way to make sure nobody can here the retarded and obnoxious sound effects
>OH MY GOD CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE HOLY SHIT WHAT A FUCKING LOSER HOLY SHIT YIKES YIKES LOOK AT ME Yea Forums IM SUCH A FUCKING BADASS
Worst set of posts ive seen all month.

Please actually try this I want to read on the news about some lanky faggot getting laid the fuck out for trying to grab someone's switch in the theater,

Attached: DXsORP3VAAU2jRj.jpg (224x187, 16K)

You are a fucking faggot.
Both of those deserve the bullet.

>fable tattoo
>pre30s
choose one

Is that guy wearing a gamer glove lmao

>Both of those deserve the bullet.
Why?

Belgian here, in what city/part of the country were you? I don't have that much experience with waloon bars but in Brussels you're sure to make buddies in minutes.

Hell even taking your faggot phone on max brightness out is enough to warrant getting shot in the dick, fuck you all.
Because they are both equally obnoxious and degenerate.

I get that people can be shitty. But why do you care about shitty people? Do you care about animal shit, or human shit? Don't give a rat's ass about STRANGERS user, most of them you'll never see again in your life. Focus on the people you actually care about. Don't focus on STRANGERS.

>Hell even taking your faggot phone on max brightness out is enough to warrant getting shot in the dick
99% of the time in theaters people turn down brightness and silence their phones.
Please go outside more. Your disconnection from reality is causing homicidal thoughts.

Both of them aren't acceptable retard
Ain't nobody disrespects me by playing their toddler toy around me
I've been fucking liftin for years
I could fuck up 99% of this sites users
Some switch playing faggot aint gonna fuck me up

Attached: 1561192018106.jpg (764x720, 104K)

Post a picture of your body user. Lets see how /fit/ you actually are.

Attached: IMG_20171204_072450.jpg (1024x570, 53K)

>faulty beard with a tiny desperate "ponytail"
>fable tattoos
>wolf shirt
>skyrim necklace
I'd like OP's guy more if he was just your typical nerd.

That is why I said max brightness, fuck you too.
Also there is way too many people that do it, you are lying.

I'd fuck the plump blondie.

Who goes to a bar to drink coca cola?
These three glasses on the opposite side of the table look like they could be some sorta brown beer but the icecubes tell me otherwise. I don't have a problem against people not drinking alcohol at all, but then why not just meet at one of their places and get that coke for half the price at some store?

Why did they even go to a bar if they're gonna look so bored? I know I might not get the full picture but they all look like they wanna go home...

Are you fucking retarded? There are Eggman vids of him saying it in 2016. The word predates Elliot

PLEASE go outside. Please. The last thing this place needs is for you to do is to shoot up a mall or something causing Yea Forums to enter the news again and having another mass wave of newfags to plague this place.

Come at me fags

Attached: sup.png (291x452, 186K)

They look like that because the fucking autist is playing a switch at a bar and taking photos for reddit instead of being social at a bar. Its almost like theyre fucking embarrased

Nope. It's from a subreddit called straightedge that's dedicated to people who don't use drugs

>no timestamp
you know the rules.

What game is that homosexual playing?

Also, I play my switch at work all the time, I even had customers ask me if it is a good system. I own my own gas station so I'm just in my office playing video games all day.

Attached: FE.webm (486x720, 1.44M)

It was a bit west of Ghent.

>What game is that homosexual playing?
Crash Bandicoot, I think.

Attached: 6293891.jpg (720x405, 94K)

cum at me bitch

Attached: 1562979733931.jpg (1544x2080, 1.04M)

*people who dont use drugs or drink

Judging by their looks, they may live with their parents.

edgy

I hope that when a sperg actually does it you get caught in it.

>Olivia
Patrician taste.

Outside. Go there.

Literally just be 6’5” I’ve had women ask me what I was playing and got a couple numbers afterwards. This was at an anime convention though.

grey exists

>As the NEET pounds his girlfriend
lol, as if

>10 friends

Attached: 1562806260551.jpg (700x803, 43K)

>google his account + reddit
>browse post history
>turns out hes a moderator of creampiesurprise

think his friends know?

that's everyday of my life living in washington

Shes not even fat

No, but she looks kinda chubby, not bad.

How's that Joy-Con drift phenomenon?
Is it real or just bullshit?

>shoot the shit
i hate this saying so much

the only time i play switch undocked is when my fiance wants to have sex and i'd rather be doing important things like playing splatoon.
compromise.

Attached: halala.gif (220x216, 598K)

Same

Id argue shes normal sized

I like chubby girls so maybe im biased though

>blacks are better than whites
>posts a black girl who's entire image is based on whites
>hair and makeup are done like a white girls and being on a beach drinking from a coconut is NOT something almost any black dudes I have known want to or would do
Your the one having to cope, nigger.

>Your
and you call me a nigger?
lol.

Being an early adult is great because once you graduate life is all about pleasing your waifu

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

t. neet that lives at home with parents

nobody tell him

>coworkers
>friends
pick one

no, that user is right. toyetic means something that looks like it has marketing potential as a toy, not that it looks like a toy. there's a huge difference

Lets pretend for the sake of argument that it doesn't

>And then everyone clapped

>Gloves attached to hoodie

Those will never look good or cool

this user is enlightened

Attached: 1559860886026.png (747x1200, 570K)

Drunk Mario Kart is fun

nice tummy

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA

>h-hey, want to play mayro kart?

Attached: 1563551559441.png (670x578, 345K)

You know it's funny no one batted an eye when the DS and Vita were announced to be on-the-go video game devices, but now that mobile games like pokemon go and switch is accepted by the norm Yea Forums is just hostile towards the idea of taking video games outside. For a bunch of edgy shitposting faggots, you sure seem insecure about feeling accepted by others.

Attached: 1489894805645.jpg (721x489, 23K)

I have one friend in my friend group that we don't even bother inviting out anymore because he has to play switch constantly while out in public. I own one but I keep that shit at home unless traveling alone.

V-V-VIDEO GAMES ARE MY SECRET CLUB! I HATE THAT NORMIES LIKE THEM NOW EVEN THOUGH VIDEO GAMES HAVE BEEN THE MAINSTREAM SINCE 1989 WHEN NINTENDO RELEASED THE GAMEBOY.

I MUST FEEL GOOD I MUST FEEL GOOD I MUST FEEL GOOD

>In 1995, Nintendo of America announced that 46% of Game Boy players were female, which was higher than the percentage of female players for both the Nintendo Entertainment System (29%) and Super Nintendo Entertainment System (14%).
OH NO NO NO

Jesus christ all Spoons look the same
could've sworn that was my local

>being this assmad over someone posting the truth

Attached: 1365705076851.png (401x360, 250K)

Also to add to this, if Yea Forums was around during the 80's they'd use this same "public" argument about the switch on the gameboy. That thing was fucking massive and it caught in.
See? Same shit just from 10+ years ago. Nobody cared back then, and nobody cares now because the handheld trend never died out and normalfags accepted it.

Attached: http _media.gamesblog.it_f_f4c_nintendo-game-boy.jpg (655x399, 53K)

>playing D&D with guy who does this all the time
>ask him to choose some background music on his phone to put on
>sees straight through my plan
A lot of people know they shouldn't be on their phones the whole time and will feel a little guilty, but this dude just don't care he's getting so many messages

Have sex, not even joking. Anime and porn has corrupted your brain

>ROCK THE BOAT BY BECOMING A RESPECTABLE AND PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

bruh

But everyone is mean and ugly.

Japan isn't the nation of plastic and powder

Attached: Flag_of_South_Korea.svg_-1200x545_c.png (1200x545, 77K)

That's just the Hedgehog's Dilemma, but keep trying!

It's not even that. I'm a porn addict and I can still appreciate average/plain girls. You have to be a total shutin to never see normal people.