Game has a boss fight you're supposed to lose

>Game has a boss fight you're supposed to lose
>Can beat it
what are some other ways you can "cheat the system" Yea Forums?

Attached: file.png (315x175, 81K)

imagine watching a video
about a website
full of lies
which you can read entirely for free

That time i got infinite coins on clubnintendo with the wii mini exploit

This. I absolutely fucking hate getting these in my recommended.

Any video games where an orange kike puppet can brainwash me into dying for Israel?

>Overpowerd optional boss fight
>Defeat it because I'm playing easy mode

>pepe is not redd-

>reset router
*dabs*

In the SotN boss fight that gives you the ultimate shield, there’s a position you can crouch beneth him where he won’t hit you or move, so keep stabbing at his feet for a win

>Every single one of these videos is slightly over ten minutes
This pisses me off more then it should.

Then just click the button to stop getting recommended them

i get this all the time in recommended, and it pisses me off. I tell yt im not interested but it's still there

>about to lose a pokemon battle
>restart my 3ds

Attached: 0404_-_id1ZbZ1.png (526x437, 108K)

There's a countless amount of these shitty channels. Every time you block one of them 3 more take their place. Almost as bad as Minecraft and Fortnite channels.

getting like a trillion grenades in resident evil

for me it got so bad I went and blocked the whole side bar with ublock and made sure I always go straight to subscriptions
yt is fucking cancer nowadays

same and based

WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE CHANNELS SHILLED BY THE ALGORITHM SO DAMN MUCH. I DON'T EVEN HAVE HISTORY ON AND I HAVE NO LIKED/FAVOURITE VIDEOS.

Attached: 1544141394955.gif (274x249, 211K)

Watch “Based” videos with pepes aren’t hard to detect with the rhythm of al

Literally posting reddit screen caps as an op now. fuck off

Only thing I use Youtube for these days is to watch Vinesauce VODs, nothing else.

>vinesauce
It better be just vinny

>play guild wars
>tell people I'll run them to a high level zone for 10k each
>half now, half there
>begin the run
>immediately teleport back to town with the goods and have my brother log on to call all the mad people liars

Attached: 1560620734364.png (512x512, 2K)

It is just Vinny. Joel is extremely boring and Rev is driving me insane with how much he overuses the word "like" as a conversation crutch.

Why are YouTube recommendations so shit?

Attached: sofatyouplayvideogamesandseefood.jpg (362x102, 12K)

IMAGINE

agree about vinny and rev but joel is not bad (or was at least)

because you watch shit?

>what's the best way you've cheated the system?
by fucking underage girls of course, and fapping to cunny, as a matter of fact i just did that minutes ago

Attached: 1541356692091.png (832x832, 502K)

This guy made a video on a reddit thread from 8 years ago and has made more then you will ever make on your live

imagine being a janny
on a site
full of lies
and you do it for free

>redditfrog

>Make video of reddit thread or top X posts of all time on [insert sub here]
>Literally just read what's on the screen no thought or creativity needed
>Spend 30 minutes total recording, editing, and uploading 0er video
>Make thousands of dollars a month from ad revenue

Don't lie you know you'd do it too if the market weren't already over-saturated.

>oversaturated
But when/where did this shit come from? Just one day it all started popping up everywhere.

I do that and I still get a million of them. What the fuck is going on? I don't watch or subscribe to anything like it

this is actually not so bad, my coworker keep blasting reddit revenge stories at work every single fucking day

Cunny is for Cavill ONLY

Attached: 0f91f14f307af9d324a0b572546b6967.jpg (596x596, 60K)

I really hated those stupid ass videos. The editing between each clip is a super loud static t.v. noise that normies use for their nigger memes shit.

>when I was like 6 years old or something I remembered getting fed up with the pirahna plant boss because I died so I tried killing it before the boss fight started. I didnt think it would actually work.
>in MMORPGs cornering a market for a certain item/consumable feels fucking awesome. Like where you get to the point you are buying others inventory just so their shop/name doesnt stay up and you know they are gone for a day. Then flooding the market with your stuff and selling out everything feels great. Then its repeat its printing money when you figure out the main competitors and their behavior.

I watched one a while ago. So fucking boring. And the tryhard replies are the worst. Everyones trying to be the 'funny' one

I don't understand what this means

God damn it, I always see and always block these retarded fucking reddit videos. How the fuck are there so many channels making the exact same garbage, and how the fuck are so many people watching them? Is it just dozens of bots programmed to make those videos and then watch them over and over to artificially inflate the view count?

Attached: 1492188376463.jpg (399x395, 182K)

I hate these videos so much
They are everywhere, I have little siblings that unironically binge them.
Who fucking started this God awful trend.

Attached: Freeman head out.png (801x555, 355K)

Ericka fu-rude-o gets some 0's

better reddit than Yea Forums, we have more than enough tourists

>complaining about recommended videos
Surefire way to know someone only watches normie garbage. Try watching good videos and maybe you'll end up with good recommendations.

Attached: reccomended .png (1332x877, 1.03M)

If you aren't logged in, clearing cache and cookies will do the trick.

The only videos I watch/like/subscribe are related to building and painting gundam and warhammer models, not very normalfag yet I still get that shit

I only really use YouTube to listen to music while I roll joints or shave.

I also love how they sometimes enlarge the Reddit gold to make it seem like it’s something worth paying attention to. It’s really scummy desu