twitter.com/srw_game/status/1153604238242566147

THIS KILLS THE SNOY

>steam
I prefer handheld but this is nice

SNOY LOSES ANOTHER SERIES BECAUSE OF THEIR CENSORSHIP

SRW COMING HOME TO WHERE IT STARTED, NINTENDO PLATFORMS

literally what?

god you nintenbabies are desperate for games

Steam kinda confirms a localization, doesn't it?

Nah
They could do the same was they're doing to SD Gundam Crossrays and region lock it to JP + SEA

TENDIES BTFO
imagine getting excited for old shitty literal who games

Attached: D46E031C-96CB-4C73-A1CE-B9E4C75EDFAA.png (633x874, 56K)

Is it going to be in english

This pretty much confirms the next OG game will come to Switch and PC also

SNOY LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

kys retard for claiming best series ever is "literally what"

Of course not retard.

But are X and V any good though?

Oh fucking hell, this is great. More people need to get into SRW. It's just pure fun.
Might be Jap only though.

I'll be honest I'm only interested in the OG games because I haven't watched any of the crossover'd shows but good for them regardless.

Most of the franchise is pretty shitty.

I never played one of those games, but I hope he's in, I've seen him in a previous title.

Attached: 1535325319603.jpg (1200x911, 206K)

Great news indeed.

Attached: 1515436226173.jpg (788x555, 507K)

He's in T, which is the following to X

Probably next on the porting block

X sucks, V's pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6AO_wWtjkw

youtube.com/watch?v=T1znqwF2U7U

Can't wait for the next OG

Oh I thought this was a new game and not a port, neat anyways, I hope they port the one in which he is.

Does it play like Project x Zone?

Attached: 58e3ef9323000508f1ed65e7f2516159.webm (1280x720, 556K)

He literally sits at his computer all day

It's more similar to Fire Emblem, with things like tiles affecting accuracy or evasion (like forest tiles), recruiting enemy units by talking or beating them with the right unit, limited uses for weapons (instead of breaking it's an ammo count that's refilled after each battle). Main difference is how a unit is formed by a "pilot" (which levels with experience) and a "robot" (which must be upgraded with money)

>Switchcucks
>Steamdrones

Sony and Epic or bust.

No just using commands and watching animation. I like animation but I get bored fast. They never tried to improve them and make them more fun they're just milking robot fans.

Literally who gives a fuck lol

Does it have my pure fighter girl

Attached: shatte judevesten.png (1894x1134, 2.86M)

Attached: chara_shutte_popup_01.png (750x900, 97K)

So how would somebody with a NA steam account go about buying this? Shady key resellers?

torrents

Finally!!! If they do good enough maybe they bring others like OG series

Any chance of eng text?

Based Harlock is in T which hopefully will got ported sooner than later, T also has Bebop, GaoGaiGar and Best Gundam (G).
youtube.com/watch?v=pSwq0Z4U7V0

Mobile only

And Gunbuster

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKK

is there a more edgy character in fiction?

Attached: fdsdfs.jpg (567x678, 258K)

I wouldn't see why not, at the very least the official english translations could probably be hacked in.

And Rayearth and GunXSword, best roster in ages.

Most likely this. All the licensing issues prevent it from being distributed properly outside of Japan.

Wait the black dressed ones are the same girl, what happen to her? It looks like she was corrupted with ganbang

Jesus christ

Never heard of it

She gets brainwashed by her mom

Attached: 63c0220ec7ab6a0ae40235dc7579f7a7.png (476x620, 229K)

>steam
Wtf Epicbros? I thought Gaben jewing devs by taking higher cuts would drove all to move to EGS?
Valve didn't pay for exclusivity did they? Fix this shit Tim.

Which one had the Diebuster?

Heh really? Man is like fodder for doujins

Z3 and the DS ones I believe

Not Diebuster, but Gunbuster was in T.

Is this the series with gundam only or the one with all kinds of robots (i believe there was a game of this genre with my fav robo Heroman)

The gundam only series is called SD Gundam G Generation (that too is coming to Steam, Switch and PS4)
SRW has all sort of robot series, but the one with Heroman was on the 3DS specifically

and i guess that version aint coming over. shame. Thanks for the info.

I've been waiting to play these games without needing to study moonrunes. Is Eureka Seven in V or X?

>imagine getting excited for games
that's all snoyfags can do this year though. Imagine.
have fun with no games after no e3 this year l m a o

>>imagine getting excited for games
*ports

Hoping for nude filters in PC. Jiggle with visible nipples.

Sorry bro. Eureka Seven isn't in either.

ah yes because the PS4's being flooded with exclusives this year right? Like Dreams and Days Gone and...........

Just a heads up for new friends, V's roster is better than X's roster.

Doesn't change the fact that these games are ports user

Western releases are inferior to jap anime sound releases which have more songs. You lose most of fun without good anime openings.

So? More games = bad? If they're ports that are going to reach an entirely new audience who hasn't played these games on console before it's practically a new game for the system, especially since SRW hasn't been on a nintendo console in fucking ages

Its like how when ps4 gets a game that isn't exclusive it doesn't count
Same deal

Go suck a dick no one cares about your console wars.

So the rumors were true

Attached: 592b88d19ab1e.jpg (1920x1080, 411K)

won anothe..r....port....

T is already on the Switch, which is the one he's in

inb4 ''these games were always bad anyway''

Oh well, at least there's other series there that I can enjoy

Except T is on the switch.

But now that V and X are being ported too, which is weird, i would have sworn those 2 games were in the switch already, its clear that they are setting up V, T and X as a new trilogy, possibly paving up the way for a final game.

You can already play it in English if you get the english-asian version.

Can't you mod the soundtrack on PC?

>And Rayearth and GunXSword, best roster in ages.
The only thing it's missing is Fafner, Linebarrels and Demonbane. Then it would be objectively perfect.

Are the PC versions the Asian English releases? If not, then there's no reason to care and isnt Steam region locked anyway? Congrats for Switch bros, V was pretty good.

>Western releases are inferior to jap anime sound releases which have more songs
You can add the songs yourself, they have an option for it on the PS4 versions. /m/ had the song selections ready in MEGA folders if you didnt already have it. Paying extra for a Sound edition is stupid.

>PC
>SRW on PC
This can't be happening
How in the name of fuck

Attached: 1506635280508.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

The games already have custom BGM options on PS4.

Plenty, Reiji isn't edgy at all. I don't think it's possible to be edgy when you have someone like Xiaomu to bounce off.

Attached: 1456138228315.jpg (400x1196, 768K)

Nice

Attached: ZBNMZU7.png (588x668, 646K)

You can customize the soundracks with your own MP3 files.

Which are has both cross ange and seed in it? I just want Ange to make Kira into a man.

>Includes DLC missions

Attached: neat.jpg (960x720, 54K)

>PC
great
>Japan only
oh
>No English
fuck it then

V. Which is the better one of the two anyway.

The mainline games have been in English since V.

Cross Ange is in both V and X.
SEED is on V.

V, much better than X

Where does it say the PC version is getting an English release?

Probably the English version won't be available on Steam outside Japan due to distribution rights issues.

One less Jap game to buy a Sony platform for.
Tick tock

Neat. I never got to finish V before my ps4 bricked
It's already happening

Attached: super-robot-wars-t-english-579487.12.jpg (1500x1500, 319K)

All 3 games of this SRW trilogy, have actual english translations.

The problem here is, that those translations were for the SEA/ASIA region, we dont know how steam is gonna work that out yet. But its is safe to assume, regardless of region that the games will still keep the translations.

SEA-English versions locked to SEA like SD Gundam Crossrays most likely

FUCK

People should spam the fuck out of twitter to demand for a global release.

Same with Crossrays.

Yeah
It's kinda gay
Probably make a SEA steam account, buy SEA steam cards then gift it over is the best bet

I was slacking on playing SRW since moon dwellers, what did they do this time?

The issue is a full-blown western release is a licensing nightmare. A dubbed srw that isn't of will likely never happen.
Adding English subs to the Japanese version and selling them through shit like playasia is a really affordable workaround.

I only played the OG games on GBA but i fucking loved them, are these ones similar? With Fire Emblem as popular as it is now, i'm surprised Bamco havent capitalized

in official english?

i doubt it

in fucking jp only?
i can see it.

There's no way a SRW game that isnt an OG game will ever see a worldwide release. The licensing would be a nightmare.

The only thing I couldn't immediately access was the preorder dlc of the OG mechs in V, which required a SEA psn account to redeem.
Everything else was just fine

WIll they be translated?

IDIOT FUCK

you REALLY think it would be in english officially?! and i mean AMERICAN RELEASE english, faggots.

to be fair we were all saying the same thing about tatsunoko vs capcom before that got localized

I just want Xabungle and Gun x Sword in the same game

Asia and Japan only.

They've already got full official english translations, though. I don't see why they wouldn't do the same thing they're doing with the new SD Gundam game and make it available to SEA - and thus the rest of the world via the high seas.

Attached: Mazinger Zero.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

My own dream is Fafner, Getter Armageddon and Muv-Luv in the same game.

I already got all of VTX and OG on PS4. At least this is a good sign that SRW game will finally go full multiplatform.

All 3 games, V, T and X, have english translation already, so thats not a problem.

The problem is, if they plan to pull off a crossrays and reglock the game, and that is if the crossrays thing is true, we dont even know how thats gonna work.

don't tell him about recruiting enemy units, its always bullshit you need a guide for and even then, you get those units on the last fucking mission and don't even get them for the second playthrough.

Any hope of my Mechfus being in?

Attached: PTX-015_Wild_Wuerger Alteisen.jpg (526x397, 73K)

So are PC & Switch the new PS4 & Vita?

OG series mechs stay in OG

No

Wait for next OG entry.
I doubt they will port moon dwellers with its bad translation unless they are willing to redo it.

No. But maybe you can find a new mechfu.

Attached: 7c7ff3971135c8acc935aa537225501e.jpg (800x886, 84K)

Not with its 5fps animation

No because the vita failed

no, fucking idiot, you DONT UNDERSTAND

in fucking america, those licenses either don't exist or are held by like 10 different companies.

just be glad macross isn't in any of those, because harmony gold would say no.

guess who fucked us over for getting a release of SRW@1 back in the day?

>mech
Yiiiiiikes

Damn. So no hope of even Sanger Zonvolt

What's the best OG game I can play? This thread is fueling my nostalgia

Its all good if you go guns

i know, i fucking OWN THEM
i meant an english release that isn't SEA, assholes. you fucking KNOW it wouldn't come out FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

>harmony gold
>35 MORE YEARS

Attached: hei (2).gif (450x253, 997K)

>guess who fucked us over for getting a release of SRW@1 back in the day?
AND

Why cant hg just let macross go? They cant do anything with it and haven't done anything with it in a decade. That live action movie cant get made either.

AAAAHHHHH MY DICK IS READY TO PIERCE THE HEAVENS

Who the fuck cares, region locking is dead and the games are easy enough to get. They'll be even easier once they're on PC and get cracked.

Thanks for reminding me that macross will never ever return to mainline srw unless they want to do japan only release.

They already have english localizations in the asia version.

Thank god. Deltashit can go fuck itself.

Mecha a shit, especially gundam.

grow up, TTGL and Mazinger is okay though.

problem is, the main company that owns it should be able to say, fuck you you aren't doing anything with our license....BYE and just take it back.

>Gurren Lagann fan hates mecha
How unsurprising

Ok, i get you want to get a point here.

But still, what the fuck do people have to lose for at least try to stir something in social media?

You dont need to scream, just politely say on twitter 'america wants to play those games too'. Shit doesnt take more than 1 minute!

Ojalá hicieran la versión en inglés disponible en Steam Latinoamérica dado que acá no hay doblajes o ediciones oficiales licenciadas de todas esas series, sólo los subtítulos de Crunchyroll

Incorrect, As a GL fan I love giant robots in general, that guy's just a faggot.

Fuck you buddy. I wanted them to bring Basara back.

>Those POWERFUL bosom.
>Strong enough to bench press cars

Redpill me on these games
Are they turn based jrpgs? srpgs?

Nah. Gurren Lagann fans are like Cowboy Bebop fans: they absolutely despise the medium as a whole except for that sole show.

Super Robot Wars X is already on the switch

Fire Emblem with robots and more crazy attack animations

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The fact that I exist proves you wrong, hell I got dudes into mecha through GL and they love the stuff.

SRPG

You mean T

I seriously, unironically have no reason to buy Playstations anymore. This is it.
I even bought a Vita for SRWV and I've yet to play it, was going through Z3

youtu.be/Lw6Y2z6aidI?t=197

imagine the smell

I have no idea what the current-day meaning of all "RPG" variations mean, but have you played Fire Emblem? Similar to that, but not exactly the same. You have your units on the map, you move them and attack on your turn, then the enemy does the same. Extremely flashy and over-the-top attack animations and music. You have your pilots and your mechs, you customize them and stuff. Most games are crossovers of various mecha anime, except the Original Generation series which is composed of entirely original characters and mechs.

>HOLYSHIT!!!!!!

Attached: 1514221987483.jpg (489x623, 64K)

By the way, I love the fact that we're getting these in some english capacity finally. I've been playing since the OG days, and while I've grown accustomed to playing them in japanese for the last 10 years, it's so nice to finally read the character interactions and battle dialogue. SRW T might not be the best one, but it's so worth it due to the friendships the characters develop along the way, something that would've been unknown to me if I were playing it in Japanese.

Kinda stoked to finally get V in English. I know it's available but I bought it when it was still relatively recent when I was visiting Tokyo, so I just had to.

Attached: 1546450729524.jpg (887x643, 86K)

Sounds awsome, if it has english text I'll check it out

I'm usually a fan of more melee oriented mechs with crazy weapons.

because we tried years ago
tried to get ATLUS to bring over the PS2 OG games, games that they had put out on the GBA told us that it could happen.

then

nothing.............

You better get used to hearing this

youtube.com/watch?v=euRa_DOcFXY

>game is available in English and you can buy it from almost any website once it goes up
>wanting a "global release"
Just be thankful these games are getting somewhat decent english translations that are available as a commercial product.

Except thats not true.

If the game is reglocked, there wont be any way to buy it outside steam, and god knows what potential risks would be there to try and change region, if its even possible.

The game has to have a global release.

>inb4 pirate it.
Then what would be even the point? Then those 2 games and maybe T will be the only SRW PC games because LOL PIRACY.

Yamato is so fucking busted in V

Newer SRW are piss easy so don't expect a challenge. The selling point of this game is seeing your favorite mech duke it out and interact with other series.

I have only played Endless Frontier. Will I notice anything familiar in these games from that?

Attached: 4132412.png (480x359, 391K)

This

Attached: 1562384425666m.jpg (342x1024, 97K)

Nope very different game. Characters they did appear in moon dewellers.

THANKS FOR BETA TESTING, PS4CUC_KS

Too bad these games are 50% shitty gundam

youtube.com/watch?v=mCcPQBr50ec

SOON IN OG

>imagine getting excited for old shitty literal who games
>still goes on about the Bloodborne
State of the Snoycucks

Post SRW webms
Please, I lost all of mine

Attached: bravecrash.webm (256x192, 2.21M)

So I expressed this over in the SRW general on /m/ and I still feel this way. SRW games should have evolved past some of the older Gundams at this point. I know they are the classics and still loved to this day, but there's no reason why at SRW T, the latest game in a nearly 30 year franchise, we're still using Z/ZZ/CCA as main story points and units. We should be using 00, G-Reco, Unicorn, Thunderbolt, Iron Orphans, yet for some reason the series have all remained boomercore. Heck the most relevant thing added to T was Expelled from Paradise, a movie that came out over 5 years ago, the most relevant series besides that is GunXSword, a show that came out over 14 years ago. And people are surprised to find out most people who play SRW in Japan are 30-50 age demo.

Attached: 1563383115826.jpg (640x600, 40K)

>/m/ will forever be cursed.
FUCKING SEA NIGGER STOP EATING WHITE TRASH SHIT.

>and god knows what potential risks would be there to try and change region, if its even possible.
Consolefags are so cute.
Steam isn't like PSN/XBL/NO, you can literally just go into your settings, change your region, and it'll automatically display the store for a specific region, completely changing the language as well.

Because mecha IS boormercore.
Haven't you realized it yet? Modern audiences hate mecha.

>00
Been used several times
>G-Reco
X
>Unicorn
Been used several times
>IBO
Id bet theyre in next game.

>you can literally just go into your settings, change your region, and it'll automatically display the store for a specific region
So just like the PSN, Ive got accounts for every region.

Nobody gonna post anything. You’re in a wrong thread kiddo.

1.- what will happen to you bought out games.

2.- do you credit cards will work?

3.- do JPSteam use that bullshit Visa 3d security crap?

Also, im not a consolefag, i just own consoles, im a PC guy mainly, i would thank you if you dont lump me with the consolefags or Master racists, okay?

I imagine most people on these threads have never downloaded japanese PC games back in the day and had to change their Locale to JP

Attached: 1563890730474.jpg (1331x749, 110K)

>So just like the PSN
Except with Steam I don't need to make a separate account, literally all I need to do is change my region and maybe use a VPN depending on whether or not you want to buy games in the local currency as well.

Hey, I love having ¥ as my \ for windows.

Yea, that was kind of a bitch back in the day because it was almost always a crapshoot as to whether or not it'd actually work.

Both games play exactly the same so it's all about the series list.
X has a bunch of whats, Gundam Wing, Code Geass, and Gurren Laagan.
V has a more robust line up. A bit too much focus on Space Battleship Yamato but it's good unlike a bunch of crap X has.

>or Master racists
Cringe

T>V>X

>Z/ZZ/CCA
Those are basically the backbone of Gundam. Nothing else comes close so they can't not use them.

>VTX coming to Steam
>Bought all of them on Snoystation 4
Well at least the next ones should have a PC release

>Demonbane
Unless he was a superboss like Baal from Disgaea I couldn't see such a busted mech getting in.

>Steam
>Region Locked
You can buy official Touhou games in Japanese on your American account. Even then they already have the SEA localizations they can just put in for an English option in the Steam port.

This. The most relevant mecha that became a thing with normal audiences was probably Gurren Lagann and that was 10 years ago already.

Sure some mecha titles get popular here and there, but everyone knows the best mecha stuff was from the 70s-90s. That’s ancient to the modern anime fan.

Cross Ange was pretty popular and recent

The one time I decided to play the female protagonist instead. Woof.

Yes Ahmed, we already know Sony fanboys only care about Fifa

I’ll give you recent, but Cross Ange is still like 5 years old already.

Kinda shocked Valvrave hasn't gotten in.

Really? I don't remember having any problems with that. It was only when I tried some of those VNs that not only expected you to have the correct locale but also stuff like the correct timezone on your machine. Those were always a bitch to get running.

this

you would be surprised at what they can't use that they haven't already.

its more like, try finding a new series.

Anyone else thinks the 16 bit SWRs have better charm than newer games? Even the ps1 game look disgusting.

you can always tell the post-election newfags who don't know shit about shit.

Attached: 758A2890-2C13-4EBA-840C-C5AF7F66A736.jpg (398x398, 57K)

Standard Demonbane is pretty weak though.

>one of the stipulations for Yamato to be in T was that the Wave Motion Gun is banned from use on human enemies
>still completely broken anyways
The final level was basically designed for you to use the Wave Motion Gun MAP and beat it in a single turn. I love it when the final fight is basically a victory lap.

Didn't stop Ideon. Plus, plenty of the original bosses are interdimensional / multiversal horror type things and they still get shot / punched in the face by Scopedogs and other low power level things. Being "busted" doesn't mean much here.

youtube.com/watch?v=pUBR20Xyvs4
HQ Active Mind when?

Demonbane was already in one of 3DS SRW as I recall. It used the anime version.

who is that choco goddess?

Nah, a lot of the 16 bit SRW (especially the ones developed by winkysoft) are fucking shit.
Old SRW don't really age well because the series is about fanservice and the newer games have much better animations, voice acting, and story telling.
The oldest SRW that holds up today is @ Gaiden.

IS THAT MY NIGGA SETSUNA F SEIEI?

Attached: 1377871802105.jpg (486x687, 58K)

Already played both a lot, but pretty cool either way, SRW on PC in particular is something I always thought would be a NEVER EVER.

Fuck, I don't want to go back to X-O for hair down Ayame.

V and X are shit tho

>that tummy

Attached: 1385746815191.gif (200x121, 20K)

my nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz49dYodeF4
youtube.com/watch?v=mld2IxYXgt0

>OG series mechs
Alteisen is from Impact, Wild Würger's from Alpha 2. They're not exactly made for OG.

But yeah there's usually very little jumping between meta-series for the originals, with Cybuster being the notable exception.

Don't forget, some of the GBA games are kinda fucking shit and D is legit broken.

This seems like the best place to ask but are the anime worth watching?

Attached: G Red Head.jpg (161x174, 10K)

I'm still waiting for Majestic Prince.

Even if there was no ENG translation for Steam ver. we could mod it in.

a bit too much focus on the MAIN PLOT POINT BEING THE FUCKING YAMATO........YEAH

TOO MUCH YAMATO!!!!!!!!!!

>Cross Ange
>Popular
Don't get me wrong, I love that series, but it was anything but popular.

problem still is, you cant buy it without 100% switching regions. it wouldn't be tied to your main steam account, faggot

We've already had Huckebein, Grungust, and Ges-chan as guests, so I would not be surprised if we see more OG Guests. Probably something from the Lion line?

>Wing instead of X
When will the X bulling stop, Bamco?

>tfw both are in SRW
>but in the mobile games, including one that isn't even out yet
Don't really care for valvrape, but it's a shame majestic prince hasn't been on a main SRW.

I wish they would stop including nadesico movie in SRW, I don't really like the black sarena or the movie. Gimmie TV show nadesico.

Japanese games aren't for you if you're bothered by the notion that you gotta switch some minor settings. These games will never see a global release in America, ever. It's kinda sad the OG games don't make it over here, but the licensed stuff will never see the light of day on a shelf over here.

What anime? The Super Robot Wars ones? They're basically fanservice in a can, except Divine Wars which is a showcase of bad 3d animation and dumb filler episodes. The Inspector and the OVA are better, but only work if you already know what's going on - that is, you've played Original Generation 2 or its remake.

Then there's Cybuster's anime which has a nice first ending theme and that's the only positive thing that can be said about that.

>This game is over 8 years old.
Damn I am getting old.
youtube.com/watch?v=DQzaLOZwnMI

Jap gunota (gundam otaku) are all literal boomers in who like Gundam solely for the fact that it was their favorite TV show from their childhood, makes sense to pander to them.

There's no market for AU gundam, nobody watches them barring fujos who don't buy SRW games.

Z2+2.2 are still some of my favorite SRW games. The cast will never be topped. It's also one of the few SRW games I own physically, despite using my homebrewed PSP at the time.

That's not true, the opening theme is also a positive.
youtube.com/watch?v=otnN7ADv2AM

FUUUUUCK

YEEEAAAAAH

man i remember getting a rip of saisei hen on release day and booting it up on my PSP, one of the happiest days.

>buy it on Steam to give Bamco their hard-earned shekels
>play the pirated version that has the English patch
lol so hard

PC never loses

youtube.com/watch?v=LJoVrT1-ulI

THREAD THEME

/m/ threads on Yea Forums are always so comfy

Now if only we could get an Alpha collection in english.
youtube.com/watch?v=bWuqcOhwfNE

>SRW on Steam

Jesus Christ, what crazy ass timeline did I jump into?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZU537LSlggA
Speaking of, I remember watching this all the way back in 2009 and being extremely disappointed when I found out that almost none of the games were translated.

to this day I'll argue UX has the best roster

Attached: 1539395226696.png (800x800, 732K)

are any of these games translated in English? help me /m/bros

I don't know if best, but it's crazy enough to be considered a great one. It's still weird to see Heroman, Demonbane and Hatsune fucking Miku.

>muh miku

pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Imagine being like a non-MC gundam, FMP, Nadesico, whatever pilot and having to fight next to shit like Zero or Shin Dragon.
How do you not just stop and ask yourself "Why am I here? How have I not died yet?"

Attached: 1549290068832.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

All the PS4 ones are, some of the older games on fan-translated, check the srw general for more info

What was your last noteworthy game, snoygger?

>it's only in SEA
Bad timeline. You have to jump again, user.

Good thing she comes with knee pads.

thanks. will play most of the gba game then

>be Chirico
>Uncanny Survivor means that literal gods cannot kill you and you can crit anything to death
>while you pilot a dinky scopedog and have a basic machine gun

Is V a any good strategy game? I've heard X is better in that matter than V

Don't forget,
>can kill the anit-spiral with a pistol

GBA ones(OG) are original characters and mechs rather than series cross overs.

I'm guessing pretty much everything that shows up in these games is worth watching?

None of the SRW game are particularly good strategy games. People play them because they fucking love giant robots.

Gundam SEED isn't.

>Heroman
>JUUUSTICE FIIIIIGHT THE BRAAAAVE LEGEEEND
>demonbane
>LOVE SURVIVOR with voices

What mech is this and what is it from?
Love the design

To be fair, it's an infinitely large pistol fired from an infinitely large scoedog.

Not really unless you want to watch shit like Seed Destiny.

No, they are fanservice games and extremely basic.

You'd probably get bored to tears, even in a challenge run, if you're any good at these games.

Code Gayass season 2 is shit

If you play these games because you want strategy, literally the wrong franchise for you. These are basically anime sims and being as overpowered as possible and breaking the game.

Granvang from SRW V, it's an original mech.

official /m/ guide to mechanime:
>anything made before 1990
pretty good, watch it
>anything made after 1990
shit

I honestly like the OG games, but I don't have refined taste in strategy games at all. SRW does have a distinct charm beyond the liscenses, but I won't lie and say it isn't paced like a glacier drift.

So never ever? Their console sales are higher than ever before because of their non Japanese sales.

>Probably make a SEA steam account, buy SEA steam cards then gift it over is the best bet
Can you even gift region locked things to regions where they're locked? I would imagine that kind of thing would be blocked.

But GaoGaiGar was made in the nineties.

Don't get me wrong, I DO love giant robots, but can I expect gameplay in it?

Nadesico came out after 1990 though.

There is plenty of gameplay, it's just not particularly challenging or complex.

these are trash tho

so is Turn A

Is it comfy though?
Is it any kino?

Is it only in SRWV? None of the others?
That's sad, I love its design

Well yes, but actually no.

You’ll get more out of it if you know who everyone is, but you’ll learn about them as you play. Then if see someone cool you can check out their series.

Most of the shows from V and X are enjoyable with the exception of a few.

Wing is one of those series that I would always welcome in a SRW. Opinions on the actual show itself notwithstanding, it's often been entertaining seeing Heero Yui's interactions with other show's characters.
Thst and Wing Zero is often a beastly unit.

But X was good though.

Oh yeah
You're right they changed it a few years ago
Fug

Attached: storerunrestriction.png (638x210, 40K)

SEED and SEED Destiny are the best.

Only SRW V, it's an optional upgrade of the main characters mech. It can go melee or ranged, that one is the melee one.

>Super Boomer wars

Fortnite is way better

It's also in T, but only in one mission of the base game and I think in a dlc expansion that was released recently.
youtube.com/watch?v=QV4OSMr6tVQ

Yeah, it's definitely both.

Cool, now I can play Ange's game without buying a ploystation.

Attached: Villkiss 2.webm (600x336, 2.69M)

You're pressing the contrary button too hard user.
Next thing you'll tell me is that you got through the entirety on Ideon without doing it with the mass let's watch that was held.

It's comfy, interactions are very wholesome.. and brother, if you want kino, just get T.
Bask in the glory of GunXSword x G Gundam x Nadesico Triple Friendship Kino

Attached: 1548182137608.jpg (2048x1375, 162K)

Guys, I've watched some mecha anime but is there any with soundtrack like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=X1FiOjLC0eE

fuck this game and fuck this shit console

She's really strong

this but unironically

have fun fighting the neo-neo-zeon II remmants for the 9999 time while I play with the actual big metal boys

Attached: 1563586791881.png (1366x768, 2.34M)

Yeah T argue is the best as far as character interaction.

>boomer Amuro, Koji and Ryoma (odd one, uses the 90's ver)
>everyone is connected
>MKR girls are mechafags

So with all these robots of different franchises coming together, which ones get the privilege of being the strongest in any given game?

I will get Switch, but not yet, mate
Do not worry, just hoping already for bringing T on PC, there is also one game coming out to PC, but its only Gundam

youtube.com/watch?v=HbSwvQ3ALRQ

Attached: Villkiss 1.webm (600x336, 2.55M)

Alright, thanks anons

is my wife the best girl in it?

Attached: kallenicon.png (169x236, 51K)

Fuu > Hikaru > Umi

Attached: 1552997258552.jpg (852x477, 84K)

Fuck, how did this escape me?
I was giving up hope cause all the last few games were "UC ONLY LOL" which lead me to play Overworld for like 5 years straight.

Code Geass is in X.

Isn't this just watching a preset animation happening on a map

Now that's power!

Bamco's OC are always overpowered by design.

>UC ONLY LOL
They need to fucking stop this shit, I swear every SRW game has Z, ZZ, and CCA. It's boring by this point.

T's cast and their dynamics with each other are actually very good. Way better than V and X's protags imo.
It's a good thing too because on the flip side imo T has the worst OG robots.
The Tyranado/rex is just so bland compared to the V mechs and even the Xelguard which at the very least had more dynamic penultimate attacks (even though the last attack was lame) and useful DOGMA skills. And the enemy mechs as well were just fir the most part slabs of metal with either a cannon or beam sword attached. You couldn't even give Rudi her own unique mech?

T plays it around a bit in that it's just CCA unlike the previous games that never used CCA, just units

This to be honest.

At least they could use late UC for a change, Victory hasn't been in a SRW in a decade. stfu cross-omega is shit

GAI GAI GAI Daiku-maru gaiking.

>all the last few games were "UC ONLY LOL"
Wasn't that just Genesis?

>ZZ
Now stop there for a minute, ZZ was missing for very long time too before returning in V. Still the way it's been played out since there has been very lazy though, the Purus don't even have their usual double funnel attack.

user STOP MY HEART...!

youtube.com/watch?v=bqDQUucY5ZU

daily reminder Windam is animated by arios-san and has one of the best, cleanest dynamic kills (LOL Umi has no dynamic kill at all)

>UC keeps getting wanked
>But always conveniently stops at Crossbone

FUCKS SAKE, GIVE US BACK VICTORY GUNDAM.

Attached: V1-gundam-tv.jpg (571x1103, 268K)

I kinda want Turn A back in a major way.
It's one of the few Gundam shows I actually own.

I miss Victory, least we get F91 fairly often.

You'll get your time one day, F91 finally came back after all these years.

>least we get F91 (mass produced) fairly often.
Fixed.

I just stick Seabook in it and bench my crossbone.

Usually the game's original is at or near the top. Great Zeorymer is stupidly powerful whenever it appears, but it's a secret unit. Nadesico (the ship) is usually great, and sometimes beyond great. Dancouga got the highest potential damage once, but is typically made out of tissue paper compared to other supers. Char's Zaku II was top tier once due to one game having a broken upgrade system. One game, don't remember which, had a combination of AI always going for your lowest HP unit, and various Tekkamen with low HP, high dodge, and deadly counters making them very good in that game. Aura Battlers make for great boss killers but are otherwise unremarkable. Units with good MAP attacks (Cybuster, some battleships, Eureka Seven) are always very useful.

Additionally the units are a combination of mech and one or more pilots with their own skillsets, so sometimes you get a strong mech with a bad pilot, or an unremarkable multi-pilot mech with lots of good pilots that turn it into a murder machine. There's also some support units that can't do much by themselves but help out immensely. All this makes it a bit difficult to crown a single "strongest" unit in most games.

With the whole @lpha gaiden crew, or just alone?

Personally I really dig Turn A too, but I imagine it's difficult to work with due to its setting. Admittedly, have Xabungle and Turn A happen on the same planet was a cool concept, but I don't want all of those shows clumped in to a ghetto because of that.

>switch
In other words, just like the ps4 versions you will have to pay out the ass for the asian version (which includes toll shit).

PC version would be the way to go in this case, since you could skip all that shit.

Attached: 1296918246891.jpg (546x548, 29K)

Usually the OG upgrade but it depends on the game. Dann is basically the best unit in K.

Attached: Dann-of-Thursday-giant-robots-30727816-600-449.jpg (600x449, 59K)

>RahXephon
>Eureka 7 TV
>Heroman
>Megazone 23
>Tekkaman Blade
>V Gundam
>SEED Astray
>Gundam AGE
>End of Evangelion
>Macross
I feel like these are never coming back.

Gundam 00 is never going to be seen in a form that isn't AWOT again.

Blade and Heroman stand a good chance if we get another game devoted to smaller units.

This fucking hurts, however.

00S1 is probably dead forever too, but I can see them using 00S2 post-plot.

Dann is a beast in T too, high as fuck input damage thanks to all its and Van's skills, specially during enemy turn.

Hey, if Wing could go back to TV during Z2 then I can see 00 doing the same at some point other than in DD I mean

>meanwhile, some years ago
Oh look. In already pirated both ASIAN English version on my gifted Vita. You guys sure won! Wow.

Aren't these the shitty games that had to add even spaceship shows as a desperation move to somehow generate interest for this stale series because no worthwile new mecha shows have come out in like a fucking decade?

Just go emulate the Z games, people.

Attached: 28162653.jpg (850x1200, 534K)

Begone, ZBabby.

14 Years.

Attached: Ideon_poster.jpg (1060x1507, 137K)

I think he was the strongest in T. His exclusive skills give him insane stat boosts, and I feel like he did so much damage that I was purposely holding him back so I could let other people farm.

>Z games
>not the Alpha games
Begone.

Everyone and their mothers already played Z and Z2 (fuck Z3) over and over already, and Battleship only series was something that was bound to happen for a long time.

>Z2fag

Next time for sure!
Does it even have a chance of coming back?

I finished Z3.2 yesterday, faggot.

Alpha 1 is still the peak of the series.

Good some them are horrible

Doba and Kasha's VAs died so who knows.

Literally every series I listed is pure kino and if you disagree you're probably a vagan or a coralian.

So will we not be able to buy the english version of the game?
Will we have to pirate it?

That hasn't stopped this man.
Or the Purus too for that matter, they still have clips with their original voices even though they already got a new VA.

Attached: banjoo.jpg (1279x964, 65K)

What NEVER EVER series are you hoping makes it in to a future title?

Daitarn needs more time in the cooler; I'm sick of it showing up and having zero plot.

Attached: Zone.of.the.Enders .Dolores.I.full.1416814.jpg (1080x1500, 1.15M)

Z1 is the only Z game worth playing.
It's still the best SRW game and the peak of the SRW series.

Attached: Sonron+rolled+image+or+this+_71b37e9a84900872e628b5d9b3e3017c.png (830x467, 470K)

>Steam
Saves me importing them.

Attached: 1416722092532.jpg (466x900, 125K)

Alpha 3 is right there, user.

I can't think of a bigger "NEVER EVER", because Getter Robo seems to end at Armageddon with this company.

Attached: maxresdefault (18).jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Post your personal OG mecha theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=zrKPUvWLlkM

>Daitarn missile.
>Think he's going to shoot it from his chest or hand or something.
>Lifts his foot.
I fucking hate you, Daitarn 3.

Attached: 1473556705641.jpg (500x500, 90K)

Devolution is probably more likely than you'd think, after all we did get Mazinger ZERO.

Attached: gingiser-gattai.gif (255x191, 388K)

I have doubts. Mazinger SKL even got in. I feel like they allow a little more wiggle room with Mazinger because that one is more popular globally, even today, where as Getter Robo has basically become niche these days.

/m/ WON YET AGAIN BABY

>What NEVER EVER series are you hoping makes it in to a future title?
Pacific Rim

Attached: 5nroa0hx75j11.png (839x559, 476K)

>Getter Robo seems to end at Armageddon with this company.

I fucking hate that. Shin vs NEO is right there and slots into any plot super easy. Hell, the Ep. 1 gives you the perfect intro/prequel stage.

Attached: m1.gif (497x291, 16K)

>Still need a console to get T
Fuck

Attached: Hola oscuridad, mi amigo viejo.jpg (607x340, 109K)

@3 is great too user but I think Z1 is better.

Which sucks because the Getter designs in general are god tier.

Attached: 1336182185458.jpg (1024x768, 622K)

Is this show subbed and does it make anymore sense in context?

I think that due to Getter being a legacy series for the games keeps it around and that fact alone means that Banpresto are going to have to do something with it eventually and Devolution would be fine or a lesser used Getter like Neo.

Thanks for reminding me T had Musashi alive for most of the game but they still killed him for absolutely no reason anyways.
Fuck, could've at least left him as a secret to pilot the empty Shin Getter.

>Here, have like 3-4 series that are actually cool and have enjoyable characters and mecha...
>...oh and also about 12 shows that are absolute shit. Enjoy, my man!
The average SRW game in a nutshell.

Way more interested in the Steam G Gen game at this point.

Some old Super Robot show also got replaced voice actors. For example God Sigma's Toshiya's voice actor already died by the time of Z, so Domon's voice actor (Tomokazu Seki) voiced him instead.

youtu.be/hHsvnJ1NqO8
God. I was so over the moon with Getter Robo for like 3 years. It's one of the few manga I bought when I was in Tokyo. Can't read Kanji, but I got a big ol' collection volume on my shelf.

What?
Is it some hidden gem series?

>Mainline SRW doesn't let you bring your entire roster out for every mission
Anything less than 30 units per late game mission at BARE minimum is fucking criminal, yet they usually cap out beneath 20 or worse. How can I set up all my autistic scenarios and see all the unique dialog without my full roster?

Attached: 1563647027676.jpg (600x538, 41K)

>The irony of saying this when the Steam G Gen has SEED and IBO and no UC series

I was bummed out that T had like a 16 or 22 limit for the longest stretch of time. The game literally felt like it was telling me "Huh, seems like enough slots to use only the main characters.. weird ;^)"

Getting series rights can be an absolute pain depending on the company so a lot of the time they just go with whoever says yes first. Sometimes the stars align and you get casts like K or Z and others they're stuck with rosters that don't fit at all like X.

G1 Transformers. It could be cool as hell, especially for the weird mashup settings they make

>SRW on Steam
How do we stop PC, gentlemen?

From what I've read, Takara's more than up for it but Hasbro's a bitch.

I'm not a big fan myself but a buddy of mine really wants to see Symphogear.
For some reason.

Attached: 1396545322492.png (700x1050, 633K)

Nah, only loser weebs from /m/ care about this.

That's more fit for a magical girl cross-over, or a tokusatsu cross-over.

The song rights alone would be a hard no. That and it and Nanoha got their own crossover RPG basically because they'll never make SRW,

Zyuranger in a regular title now that it has been in a Gatcha

Muv Luv, always and forever.

Nice

Attached: Getter Tomahawk.webm (640x480, 2.99M)

I remember that one, it was kinda wierd yet charming, even with the unknowns among the group.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

Armageddon really needs to go away at this point.

Great Gunbuster

Attached: A8FA8310-C7A8-4163-B07B-8A2CE8C952F4.jpg (640x400, 60K)

Has Godannar ever been in a SRW?

>Daitarn 3
>Dunbine
>Mazinger
>bunch of whats

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-021313.png (758x891, 274K)

Multiple times.

Is that Rena from Higurashi?

So let me get this straight. The extra parts, characters and mecha are available the next day after it gets released?

What is this and what do I need to watch/read to see it?

I actually didn't know it doesn't have UC. I thought it was just an upgrade from World and Overworld. They could've at least included Turn A for fuck's sake.

Either way, it's still more interesting to me. I can make a cool team from the given options, especially since you can use antagonists too and don't have mandatory mech upgrades or people leaving the roster. Meanwhile with most SRW games I have a handful of favorites and everything else is filler.

>people want new getter robo
>nobody mentions how overlooked the actual New Getter Robo is, only appearing in Wii shovelware
youtube.com/watch?v=8rtACBmUjNg

It’s been around since the GameBoy days. It’s just unknown in the west unless you’re really into mecha.

What's with all the Might Gaine shilling in this trilogy?

New Getter was fucking terrible, user.

Yes, it's both K and L for DS, and also Scramble Commander 2 for PS2 if you want to count that, considering it's its only voiced appearance.
Still waiting for it on a moder game though, same with Kotetsushin Jeeg and Legend of Daiku Maryu

Attached: 26060908_p0.jpg (570x1108, 82K)

Hey, I never forgot, it's easily the best entry point to the series.

Which ones?

But I don't like New Getter, I just want Neo Getter to come back.

t. 70's Ryoma

so..will this be a more fine tuned translation/localization or will it be the asian english version ?

>TSF's don't have actual animations.
>Just slide around during battle animations and swing their arms wildly/ shoot.
I'd play it.

Attached: 1378748355490.jpg (359x249, 12K)

They were trying to get the rights to the series for a good while so once Banpresto had them, they milked the shit out of it. V did this with Yamato and X with Wataru.

It’s from an old PC game and a Gunbuster sequel manga that never really went anywhere. Just google Great Gunbuster and read up on it. There’s not much.

Attached: 2808BE8E-D8CA-45DA-B7C0-068401F422A9.jpg (370x171, 21K)

well, if they brought magic knight rayearth, then i'm sure majestic prince can be put in.

I love the last panel.

Because Might Gaine is awesome.

Dancouga when?
youtube.com/watch?v=6r9iBA4zucU

>Gunbuster can be the new Zeorymer
Neat!

I'm still hoping for Demonbane in full glory on an actual console.

MC VA can't do his voice anymore.

It's an odd game.

The greatest "So bad it's good" OVA of all time
Don't watch the sequel, it's boring shit. The first one is so unapologizing at how over the top it is, it's a thing of beauty. Watch a friend and you'll laugh the whole way through almost

Attached: 720full-m.d.-geist_-most-dangerous-geist-screenshot.jpg (720x480, 40K)

Kazuki's Judau sounds more like Shinobu in recent games though.

>Don't watch the sequel
But Violence of the Flame is better than Merciless Soldier.

But will the English version be added? I'm kind of thinking it will, since why would they even put it on Steam otherwise?

Attached: 1265847372908.png (482x677, 226K)

youtu.be/qxHgVBpKNEo
There you go.

X omega has a lot of lewd girls.

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-122003.jpg (2220x1080, 1.57M)

Attached: Weak.webm (640x480, 1.47M)

For so much UC stuff, we actually probably wont see early UC again

War in the Pocket
08th MS Team
Stardust Memory

Attached: Youmu is edgy.webm (640x480, 2.58M)

Nope. We let it run wild.

Was 08th ever in a SRW game?

Attached: 1368030035300.png (757x360, 33K)

08th has been in plenty of games.

>expecting SRW
>2hu cringe

Attached: 1553727451855.png (388x418, 316K)

except they're just enjoying ports and you're the ones going "BUH-BUH-BUT WHAT ABOUT SNOY"

You brought up that they are ports whilst your own ps4 has fucking nothing.

multiple, but the last time was the a remake like a decade ago

It was in A (GBA), GC, XO (X-Box) and AP (PSP).

From the top of my head, it was on Impact, A (and A Portable by extension), GC and OE.

A/Portable
Impact

Off the top of my head. Might have been in a few more

Seems people don’t like X but I find it to be really fun to play through honestly. The what if stuff and the story makes it amusing as fuck

08th made it; it's 0080 that got the short end.

akurasu.net/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam:_The_08th_MS_Team

>forgetting 64

War in the Pocket has been in as many games as 08th.

0080 is in a surprising amount of games.

>What NEVER EVER series are you hoping makes it
Zone of the Enders and Muv Luv Alternative. Just those.

My dream roster is
>Reals:
King Gainer
Turn A Gundam
Zone of the Enders
Muv Luv Alternative
Gundam 00 S1
Macross F TV
Eureka 7 TV
Votoms
Geass R1
Full Metal Panic

>Supers:
TTGL TV
Big O
Gunbuster
Getter Armageddon
Mazinger Zero

>if Wing could go back to TV during Z2 then I can see 00 doing the same at some point
Wing TV 10 years after airing: F, Alpha and D.

00 Season 1 after ten years: SRW Z2 Hakai-hen (half a game).

Yeah it's dead.

>ZOE
>Reals

Your average LEV sure but not the Orbital Frames

Have you played ZoE? Orbital frames in general are the most agile things on that list, with very very few exceptions like Zakat.

With this happening, then i wont be supriced if they rerelese Z1,Z2 Z3 1.0 and 2.0 in a collection for switch and PC.

Attached: 1460522442381.gif (100x100, 45K)

>King Gainer
>real

One thing I like about X is all those G reco side characters I can save who fucking dies in like 3 episodes

Seems he's going with the "dodgy=real, bulky=super" way of thinking.

You mean like how it was in pretty much every SRW it was featured in? What kind of dumbass post is that?

>Learn of series through SRW
>See cool, interesting character that has a lot of deep things to say and has a surprisingly large impact on the game's plot
>Go watch their show to see if they're really this fucking metal
>They're dead by episode 4
Every fucking time

Attached: 1540952290101.jpg (497x492, 28K)

This post is exactly why I hate the real/super distinction.
The Unicorn Gundam will be called a real robot but can do all sorts of space magic bullshit.
And a robot like Gunbuster will be called a super despite having, at least in the setting, conventional weapons and power.

>mfw the Sandrock is the super-est robot in these games

And then you get to use all their cool attacks!

...all 2 of them. My boy Klim got robbed.

I'm all for the series going on the Switch. Few times I've tried to play a console SRW.. I dunno, it feels weird. Like I even played through all of A@ emulated on my PSP.

Attached: IMG_20190723_114600.jpg (720x1280, 496K)

I feel ya, only time I didn’t really get this feeling was code geass but even then Toudou doesn’t really do as much as super robot wars likes to show

Could just slap him in something else, although at least he ain’t Ringo but I ain’t gonna like Ringo is putting in work with his literal one attack

Reminder that Bernie's voice actor died and never got to record any special lines for him.

>SRW on steam

I, uh, what? This is amazing. Will SEA still be doing an 'english' translation? Or is that going to get shit flagged by copyright police? Could they offer the english script up for download? Also, think if they did actual mouse support.

act like*

see just because it dodge doesn't mean it's real, it's very super robot in concept and execution

At least X tells you they’re supposed to be dead when you have someone like fucking Mashymire come around giving people life advice

I love giant robots. Have a whole bookshelf dedicated to model kits, but I hate this series. It's so boring, just cutscene attacks after cutscene attacks and the dialog goes so hard on the "We have the same voice actor" joke. It's old, we get it, there's only so many Japanese voice actors.

>Black Might Gaine only shows in one episode of the show
>Becomes a hero of justice in the SRW games

This is the best timeline for him.

>let's mash some large series in one game and hope the resulting game will have a coherent plot
Every fucking time. And don't do the "t-they'll just use dimensional stuff to place it together and it'll be good, I swear!" crap.

>think if they did actual mouse support.
user this is Bandai-Namco, remember Dark Souls PC port?

We're going to be lucky if it renders at anything but the native resolution.

isn't this basically z2 and z3?

>absolute shit show that is NISA can add mouse support to Disgaea on PC, but multi billion dollar company can't add mouse to any PC release

Yeah, you're right. This is the worst timeline.

>And don't do the "t-they'll just use dimensional stuff to place it together and it'll be good, I swear!" crap.
user, it's not fair to deny him that when every other game operates on that excuse. Seriously, what the FUCK was Endless Waltz doing in X

Super and real are descriptions of playstyle and always have been. So it is very much a real in concept and execution.

>implying I give even a fraction of a fuck about the plot and don't just want to see my favorite robots and autist pilots team up and wreck shit

Endless Waltz was the OG filler show, it was always put into games.

Most of them are featured in Z, yeah. They're just spread out over 5 games.

>I’ll show you my robot, you show me yours, the biggest one wins, on robot wars!

>when every other game operates on that excuse
I miss when they at least tried to make proper cross-overs like in the first Alpha.

I still find it hilarious that the moment they got the rights to Orguss, Banpresto immediately blames the multiverse shenanigans on Kei.

youtube.com/watch?v=z0AHmcd7voE

We're coming to a point where Japanese VA's are more accepting the idea of replacing dead or retired VA's though.

Name one game.

The story took a huge nosedive at the end too. It's like you're slowly winning your fights against the UMD, then almost for no reason the Earth premier sides with the aliens. Then once you beat them again, the president of your company shows up, unsurprisingly still alive, then almost immediately goes full on maniacal dictator mode.

That's what T did, though, no alternate universes at all in it other than Byston Well/Cephiro, which should be there since Rayearth and Dunbine are in the game

Granted The events of VOTOMS and EFP happen in the Astragius Galaxy, which is the original setting of VOTOMS, but effectively acts like an alternate universe in T for all intents and purposes, but I can appreciate the nod towards the original continuity. Those two have no plot in the game anyway

To be fair, isn’t X partially dimension stuff but also partially proper crossover? I was under the assumption that the place wing is from is just the Z2-like universe

>No alternate universes

Oh you are so wrong.....

The entirety of X takes place in a single location called Al-Warth, which is the home setting for TTGL, Cross Ange and the stuff from Wataru that isn't the protagonist himself. Everything else gets isekai'd into Al-Warth from various other dimensions that you never visit outside of a a handful of oneshot missions

I played the game you fucking nigger. Everything I posted is correct.

I know that, I’m playing it. My point is that those other dimensions, at least the one wing and code geass, daitron etc is clearly supposed to be the “world” the Z games take place in. I don’t really mind it in X cause I think it’s well done for the intent of the story

What about lewd boys?

Dude, V & X OGs are in T

There is alternate universes, you stupid faker

how? I thought the licensing was hell outside of japan

Hikaru and Lantis declaring their love for each other was a T only thing wasnt it?

SRW T is on switch in English already

Is this ironic shitposting or was everyone actually aware of what 'super robot wars' is before this thread?

Attached: 12516.jpg (480x360, 13K)

The games do a great job of helping you get to know the characters and shows you aren't familiar with. I've only watched Gundam but feel familiar enough at this point with stuff like getter Robo and Mazinger after playing V and T. It actually got me into watching shows I probably wouldn't have normally, like GunXSword and Getter Robo Armageddon. My two cents.

Yes, but you don't visit their dimensions and both are only around for a single secret scenario anyway. It's just cameo shit. I guess there's the thing from Mazinger Infinity too that's also only relevant in one mission.

Yep. Change was for the worse if you ask me.

Oh come on, the OGs for both of those games appear in one bonus mission each and aren't even related to the main plot of the game, the whole argument was about using the multiple dimension excuse for the licensed series, and that itself isn't really prominent in T compared to V and X.

If you’re really into mecha, you know about SRW. Some folks are casual anime fans, so they may not know about it.

Wrong again

It's obvious you didn't play the expansion :)

youtube.com/watch?v=V-MCpSLKtOQ

youtube.com/watch?v=pWGuZPkDPNs

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

No one gives a fuck about DLC

Does this mean we'll finally get an Original Generations port on Steam?

You are wrong period

They went to V's universe to fight Gardim and they went to X's universe to fight Keepers of Order on Al-Warth

Just admit you're wrong and you're a faker that don't know shit

No one gives a fuck about DLC

Moon Dwellers? Maybe. The previous ones? Only if they release a sort of OG HD Collection in Japan and are willing to translate all 3 of them.

>BUTTMAD FAKER THAT WAS PROVEN WRONG AND INCORRECT BUT TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO ADMIT HE WAS WRONG