LEMONADE

LEMONADE

Attached: 1548196843779.jpg (399x506, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uo5rSR51sNk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2UIcy86Pbmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GOLDEN ALPACAS XDDDD

deep..

>Low Poly Graphics OLD SCHOOL RPG
HOLY SOUL!
LOOK AT THAT SOUL!

Someone should make a list of reddit animals

Such a "good" visual style wasted on such an awful game
I know the game is a visual mess, but admit it Yea Forums you can see the potential in this art style

>Corgis
>Shibs
>Alpacas
>Llamas
>Cats
there you go

What about ducks? Is it still okay to like ducks?

Duh.

>shinyarceus.jpg

>two games releasing this year have golden alpacas
>one is bad
>one is good

Attached: Paprika_default.png (388x648, 283K)

No, die redditor, you don't belong in this world!
Next update dogs in general and reptiles will be added too. The goal is that liking animals makes you a redditor.

Leave animals alone.
Humans are responsible for this bullshit.

absolutely

Attached: duck.jpg (1047x810, 61K)

>impossible to discuss on /mlp/ because it's not ponies
>impossible to discuss on Yea Forums because it's formerly ponies
Is there any other game that has been completely cucked out of 4channel?

bit of a shame. I'm not into the art style but as a product it's pretty hard to fault, the fighting engine is good, the animations are detailed and clean, GGPO/great lobby system and practice mode is flawless.

It even has a really good tutorial mode (watch and learn, tekken).

Attached: kazuya.gif (600x302, 999K)

Pokemon XD maybe

With this voice:
youtube.com/watch?v=uo5rSR51sNk

sloths

i thought anime burned?

That's neither by KyoAni (don't think they even had any shows recently) nor that firefighter show that got put on a hold.

>XD

Attached: 1483761019956.jpg (193x255, 18K)

You forgot Samoyeds, another pleddit breed

So what's the context of this? Why an alpaca?

>any animal that isn't a shitball is le upvote boogeyman xDD

Age of Empires: African Kingdoms
Subnautica

Its from YIIK, a really pretentious indie rpg. Its terrible and the dialogue, writing and characters are atrocious. Gameplay was decent but ultimately being weighed down by the sluggish pacing of the fights. You should see a lot of videos of it being torn apart in Youtube. In particular, the Golden Alpaca boss fight happens after a cheesy scene about suicide. It feels so dumb because it ruins a sentimental scene. The Golden Alpaca can only say Lemonade.

HAHA LOL IT WAS SO RANDOM I SPIT MY DRINK JUST LIKE IN FUCKING EARTHBOUNDS AND SANDS UNDERTAKE

Cuz some guy's sister killed herself so a version of him from a different dimension went into the S O U L S P A C E and turnes into a boogeyman.

Then a golden alpaca attacks. I'm serious.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2UIcy86Pbmg

Writing and characters are the only good thing about the game thou

>inb4 somebody posts pretentious character being pretentious as bad writing

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

those multi-minute inner monologue scenes near the start of the game made me want to off myself

What are 4chans animals?

niggers

Rats.

This but unironically.

Attached: 1553201207219.jpg (427x960, 57K)

A pile of feces being a turd doesn't make it any less shit user.

why do shitbulls live in your head rent free?

Foxes
Goats
Wolves
Dragons

Attached: 0w0.jpg (720x594, 64K)

Add Tardigrades and it's perfect.

tortoises

I would post my Nigger dog webm collection but tranny jannies always give me 12 days for it.

but cats are included in the list too

>humans aren't animals

Stop giving baby killers a home

Borzois.

What? Nigger my collection is pits ripping apart people and animals for no reason and them being executed because pitbulls are garbage tier dogs. Just like their fucking owners, I would never house a nigger dog.

tortoises, rats, goats, ducks, monitor lizards, ferrets, bunnies, pigs, chickens

Dragons
Secretary bird

I'll admit it could have been something good. Most of the ideas, sans the plot, could have been decent if it had a proper direction. But everything that is in this game have this tendency to shoot them selves in the foot just when people are starting to think it could be ok. Some examples would be:

>music
>certain tracks starts off ok
>just when you think it's not bad it just shits it self for the sake of "MUH UNIQUENESS"

>gameplay
>shouldn't have been that hard to use the mini-games as skill gimmick which would have appealed to turn-based combat fags and casuals
>still manages to make it boring and mind blowingly tedious

>characters
>an orthodox crew of "millennials" would have been enjoyable in an ironic way but the characters either dives too deep into their niche, or not unique enough to be notable in any sort of way yet still have that slight noticeable difference that only makes them obnoxious

As for the plot and dialogue that shit could not be saved as it is.

Earthbound was a mistake.

>Yea Forums invented Caturday
>Cats are reddit
You are a nigger and a newfag

Cats are all autistic and essentially Yea Forums's spirit animal.

Dogs are normalfags and a very reddit animal in general.

Scorpions should be the official Yea Forums pet

Attached: DDAE3764-1DC4-40DB-9ABD-8655CC182F52.jpg (750x500, 68K)

don't forget axolotls for all those do you like mudkips fags just kidding they're my favorite don't include

Opossum

Narwhal, obviously

Did these faggots ever reveal the Dick easter egg yet? I doubt anyone is still playing and trying to figure it out.

eagle

cope catfag

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO NE WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?!

Unironically unicorns.

This game was made by a pretentious twat who believed that self inserting in your game when you are a boring oignonboi was a good idea. Imagine that.

Yes, everyone on Yea Forums should get a scorpion pet. The more poisonous and aggressive the better.
All other animals are Reddit. Yes, even snakes. Rise up Scorpion Chads.

And remember, if your scowpion buddy gives you the stingies, it means it loves you.

>cats
>reddit
faggot

some dumb pretentious indie game with a shit developer thinking they were hot-shit made fools of themselves and everyone hates their garbage game, even their own target audience

Deer

Attached: 1472649160863.webm (640x480, 1.45M)

Files pics deleted but yall where talking about Thems Fight-in Herds right?

Remember the Scorpion & the Frog?

Add Axolotls

This is correct

>Make a game about the 90s
>Everyone acts like Obama era hipsters

>Corgis
>Shibs
don't hate on these beautiful doggos

>doggos
Go back

Yes and no, people found him but don’t know how to finish his quest that leads to 3rd ending.

yeah