>nancy main misses her sug debuff
>final boss of thatherton fuels raid OHK's me

Attached: image.png (1445x1079, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tcrf.net/King_Of_The_Hill
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get good peggy main shitter
Who else /joe jack/ main?

>playing any other tank besides Billdozer Bill with Satin Underwear of Harmony on this patch
Literally free loot. Bill bros, where we at?

>Jimmy Wichard player
>devs buff Retard Strength state but cut Can Toss range in half
>can't close on any decent team now without a Ventriloquist Bobby build player to lay down massive offense debuffs with Voice Throw

Way to kill a character, Mike Judge never should have handed over balance patching

When will the "That's My Purse" Bobby shitters fucking learn to git gud?

To be fair melee Bobby builds havent much else to work with

>lucky main
>Still dabbing on 80% of other player because no one plays Lucky to show how broken he is
>Redneck wisdom buff
>Insurance payout CC removal
>First Cornchip self heal
>buffed when in Costco
>Only Peggy is hard to fight against
>Synergizes with Luanne AND Hank
Its like you guys like losing.

King of the Hill sucks.

Went to shit in S4ish when everyone got flanderized; Bobby went from a realistical spergy preteen to every sitcom son ever

All Lucky trees get demolished by Jon Redcorn and Chuck Mangione duos because of their Proud Soul hidden synergy bonuses. If you combine that with the Paper Towel fort DEF buff Lucky's Costco bonus gets dwarfed by the Mega-Lo-Mart trump.

right here honey

>he doesn't play Ted Wasanasong

Yea I don't like that game mode either. But hey just don't play that mode.

>can't use trans fat food buffs

literally gimped

These threads are autistic as fuck, and KOTH was garbage. Fuck off.

>Minh player launches Nagging Shriek AOE Courage debuff
>cooldown got cut down so low that using it with the Mountain Dew power up lets it be overlapped and spammed until your entire party hits minimum CRG

fuck all Souphanousinphone players desu

>mfw people still play this trash heap
Get with the times boomer. The best thing right now is SNL Battle Royale

> literally 0 connie players
Man, the nerfs hit her hard

Good. Bluegrass skill tree Connie was fucking broken, especially when Bobby is the most played character because he's got the most build varieties.

Shut the fuck up. see:

>He plays Bill in ANY OTHER ROLE than the Billdozer, with the cotton candy in hair debuff

SAD

>that guy that bought the Junichiro skin for Hank

Walrus Commando and Lenore Bill classes are high above Billdozer pleb shit

>induces fear for 20 seconds

can't believe the incompetent devs haven't nerfed him

Attached: topsy.gif (352x240, 481K)

god i love peggy so much

Hal shouldve just been a skin for Hank. Can't believe they're selling him as a new character.

>rolled the bard class
>it only has one button to press

Attached: iu.jpg (480x360, 26K)

>he plays Khan
lmao good luck in the nine rivers raid

Shut up fags.

>playing Rodeo Joseph
>puberty trigger activates in the middle of a mega lo mart raid and fucks up all my hot bars
Fuck this mechanic, I'm sucking down manitobas but they barely delay puberty

>mfw playing niche character Thatherton
>specific skill perks, but complete domination over all Strickland Propane player characters with multiplying buff advantages based on level
>mfw running through those fagnoob Joe Jacks left and right

Attached: 78h.jpg (319x316, 10K)

>best character in the game is hard as fuck to unlock

Attached: octavio.jpg (587x619, 76K)

Holy shit pay attention to me faggots

>Lenore Bill after the hit rock bottom mechanic introduced

How do you get invited to groups?

>ganking so many Joe Jacks you get the Strickland Propane truck mount
Name one better feeling in this game.

>booda main
>can't get into the Hill House because Ladybird insta aggros
WTF is this bullshit! Literally everyone else can get in except me

Attached: Booda_Sack.png (340x409, 171K)

>play Dooley
>completely shut down enemy parties in pvp with demoralizing debuffs

How's Dale?

Attached: 1556558367583.jpg (601x449, 58K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Finally managed to slip on some pee pee. Now that I have $53k, I can just coast.

Attached: lucky.jpg (474x355, 19K)

It's different for each character, for Bill players you have to complete the army training mode and cut at least thirty other players' hair. Feels like a grind but once you're through it opens up a shit ton of build options and also you can eventually get the Christmas House base for your party which buffs charisma interaction with children and female characters.

LUANNEFAGS LEAVE THIS THREAD
LUANNE AND ALL HER FORMS ARE COMPLETE TRASH AND IT'S SO OBVIOUS YOU ONLY PICKED HER TO STARE AT HER ASS LIKE A DROOLING CUMBRAIN APE
LITERALLY COMPLETELY UNVIABLE, AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE BEST ASS IN THE GAME.
YOU RETARDS JUST DON'T BELONG HERE

Attached: 675568e2-9a5e-4f32-b4cf-ec685acc8459.png (400x400, 98K)

Lady Bird NPC takes cues from the Beastmaster class Hank that owns it. Likely the Hank of your party secretly doesn't want you in the base.

Can you still play as Beavis and Butt-head? I heard they were in the beta build

>dusty old bones, full of debuffs

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You don't play on PVP servers do you? The fact that Lenore players get 50% damage to Bill is fucking OP as balls.

I guess you can aleviate that problem by choosing the Football Gear Bill with hair, but still, such a niche case

No, but the files are still in the game:
tcrf.net/King_Of_The_Hill
You can play them on most private servers

>hair
Fuck that I'm not throwing any more money at this game

>all these Pro-Pain, Beastmaster and Kick Your Ass Hank casuals
>not playing the objectively most fun and stylish build
where my Pimp Hanks at?

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 30K)

If you grind pinball repair at the army base, you can unlock it without paying.

KOTHO's best unknown secret

Attached: billbestskin.jpg (640x488, 109K)

>bill has same mental -resistance against Peggy that John Redcorn has against Nancy
HMMMMMMMM

Any other Armored Dale mains here? I'll admit going for a tank build as Dale is pretty unorthodox given his innate skills but I'm enjoying it so far. The penalty to movement speed is a bit annoying though.

Attached: cljym6hgnz221.jpg (400x300, 47K)

>the Hank of your party doesn't want you in the base
I figured it was that. I was invited into his party IMMEDIATELY after I joined the Repairman faction

There's mot enough (You)s to go around, and the underclasses are starting to get desperate. Your turn.

I thought it was a discontinued event item, holy shit
>item still worth $8 in the market
I know what I'm doing this weekend

Attached: 1563859832268.gif (500x350, 462K)

>going to the deli to heal up some damage like I always do
>suddenly unlock a new class and a free mount

fuck yes this is awesome

Attached: Dtga5vGUUAAmAeN[1].jpg (1200x915, 100K)

It's a little known fact that most beta players know. Now share it with your friends to show off the BEST skin ingame.

Well, except Tartouf the spry for Bobby, but we still don't know a consistent way to unlock that after 8 years

i just want to cum inside peggy hill

>character that can literally perform miracles
how the fuck is this balanced?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (260x160, 19K)

>doing the tornado world event as Hank
>suddenly lose all my equipped gear
this is bullshit. is it bugged?

It's a gimmick mission. You're supposed to loot nearby objects to use as armor when you lose them, and then escape to the extraction zone.

>its ANOTHER Billfag trolling everyone in the Alleyway
There seriously needs to be a mute button solely for Harmonaholics Bill

Attached: 99b.gif (320x240, 2.48M)

Did nobody in the world quest group tell you? It's the biggest risk/reward quest ingame.

Only known event to drop "The world's best hammer"

I thought they removed that class after the first expansion.

The dolphin boss is fucking bullshit! It's essentially just a levelcheck since you have to unequip everything to access it and you aren't allowed to bring any consumables. I can't believe the devs locked the higher tier beastmaster skills (like arousal) behind this bullshit since by the time you're a high enough level to beat it everything is a cakewalk anyway.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

cope Hankfag, you guys keep spamming taunts
>I sell propane and propane accessories
HAHAH YEA LIKE ON THE SHOW WE GET IT

>trying to do tornado event
>event requires 1x Fuel Filter to finish
>head over to market board
>completely sold out from people doing the world mission
>only one left was some guy selling a massive stack at an inflated price

That mission was fucking bullshit

I've never seen this tornado episode, what happens?

season 2 episode 2, just go watch it fagtron

I think it's the episode where Ted Wasonasong builds the mansion next to the Hill house?

Week, apart from a few gimmicks that set him apart in the early game, he's a relic character that feel to power creep

Attached: Tears.jpg (640x353, 33K)

That's a lot later, the tornado episode is season 2 and we see Luanne's home trailer

I don't think it was Flanderization to a substantial degree for anyone but Peggy, Bobby, and Bill.
You still saw the holes in Dale's paranoid facade. Hank remained the same level headed media anomaly as ever. The show always had a strange equilibrium between an honest, heartfelt slice of life, and a silly caricature of rural America.

Well I can tell you for sure, don't bring an egg in your innovatory, they're useless here

Dale is the most diverse character in the game. You can play crowd control with Pocket Sand and traps, you can play tank with Fullplate Armor, you can play long range DPS with his flamethrower build, do stealth with Rusty Shackleford, and he gets access to the most powerful Lawn Mower in the game

Not even the unique egg- "Humpties Revenge"? I hear that gives you a special cutscene

Totally out classed by Mad Dog now. All Dale has now that Mad Dog doesn't are sand traps and the Bugman class

This, honestly.

Beastmaster build Gerbil Trainer Prepper Dale can literally swarm opponents on top of your party all the way from his basement.

Between thatcomplete detachment Dale and Clocktower Dale trees, you can play the character as support and never even take damage.

Ya it does...... I won't spoil it for you

Support Dale is fucking busted. Falconer Dale can do ridiculous DPS from Vole Snatch attacks, especially against Bill rollers.

I've been farming it at Megalo for ages, but I haven't seen it. Is the drop rate bugged? I fucking saw a thumbnail for the Humpties cutscene on Daletube.

I like the return of Henry Winkler, but...eh

>playing dale
>some faggot Hank main refuses to invite me to his party
>mfw I spam AoE poison spells on his lawn and kill all his grass

Attached: DirectReflectingGiantschnauzer-size_restricted[1].gif (500x384, 1.06M)

What are your guys thoughts on the Sex Ed. build for Peggy? It's nice having an AoE stun on all hanks and bills with her "Vagina" shout, but i feel like it's way to OP how much bonus damage Reverend Stroup gets against her

>4:30 AM
>servers are empty
I need three more players to do the mcmansion PQ. If you can help, meet me in channel 1.
No Minhs or Kahns please. Connie is okay.

How do you unlock the PENIS shout? I see a button for it but it's greyed out and I can't use it

Are you playing on a PS4? I think you have to be on XBox or PC to use words like that.

She can't use the PENIS shout if there are any male characters (aside from bobby) in range, it's a fantastic skill though as it totally distracts all Minh, Louanne, and Nancys in the area.

Attached: KkqwJ75.jpg (1260x1782, 407K)

Guys how do I beat Reaper Hank as Cotton Hill? I already beat Hell Lord Hank with my usual insult debuff and whip build but do I need to respec into guns or summoning to beat him or do I need to just be less aggressive when he's stunned?

Attached: 1548844987092.jpg (540x405, 50K)

Try Soldier Cotton. Still having your knees gives you a massive speed boost.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Have any of you lads got the 50 men kill streak on cotton? I always die at mid 40's, and I hear the transformation is amazing

jimmys cant deal with rage build hanks or any dale build. who used him in 2019?

>finally got the “Fiddy Men” PVP achievement

Took fucking forever bros

These threads are stupid and not video games, please stop posting after this.

I just posted about this, how did you get it? The "Bloodlust" debuff you get once you get past 25 makes it almost impossible without a full Stinky/Topsy/Erwin Linker party

What the fuck I think a hacker we fucking around in the server, I got his name so reported him

Fuck you DikeKike

Fucker

Not vidya. Fuck off back to plebbit.

this bitch isn't letting me progress. How do I get a hall pass

Attached: emily.jpg (210x240, 7K)

Luanne main here, who wants to ERP on the trampoline?

Attached: Water-skiing_Luanne.png (617x463, 263K)

Party up with a Connie to Bluff past her to the Principal's Office with a QTE. Then you have to defeat him in under 3 minutes. It's a rare drop so use Hank. It also drops from Coach Cleehammer if you score enough Critical Hits during the Bombardment PVP Games.