Only 40% of people have actually finished Red Dead 2

>only 40% of people have actually finished Red Dead 2

Is this a sign that it's not an enjoyable game?

Attached: 123125.jpg (743x105, 10K)

I 100% the trophies but that's because I have autism

Depends on how enjoyable you find a 10 hour intro tutorial

Literally every game is like this.

That's actually a high completion rate for a long game.

You're looking too much into these. The trophy percentages are always lower than they should be. For example, my boyfriend and I share a PS4. He bought RDR2 and finished it. Now since my account is also on the system, even though I never bought that game or had any intention of playing it, I will forever contribute to that 60% who never completed it.

That's actually pretty good, in almost every game its lucky if more than half of people make it past the first boss

That was pretty fucked

Games don't register trophies to your account unless you play them at least once.

Fuck off tranny

That's like 30% more than the first game I'm actually impressed.

that's the case for all games, especially those that are popular or have been on sale

Are you dumb? Red Dead 2 isn't great; but, most games are around 40% completion for the first level or equivalent.

That's about average for most games. Especially a open world Rockstar movie.

Most people I know that didn't complete is say it's because it's so long
Or because it's slow paced

But 40% is actually pretty good.

For example only 26% of people who played Witcher 3 on steam have finished the last boss

I didn't finish it because I wanted to keep playing as Arthur

I usually never finish games. Some games I put 20 hours into. If it isn't over by then it is usually shit.
Once I do every mechanic a few times in a few scenorios I really don't care anymore, grinding is for losers and even triple a western games are grind fests now.
People played that far cry new dawn and hated it, but played all the way to get all the weapons and say that a couple of them were fun. I have seen it, it is crazy to me.

that's actually decent percentage
if you look at steam achievement stats most of people don't play the games past the first level

>complete epilogue
I got 2 friends that stopped playing in the epilogue. I don't blame them, because it does drag on, which makes this even more impressive.

t.

Attached: 1539068458243.jpg (750x747, 52K)

Yeah these. I pay attention to the trophies I get, and the amount of times I've seen an end game trophy at like 8.0% Very Rare on a great game that was really enjoyable is too damn high.

its not worth finishing. 50% of the way through you've seen everything there is to see. The mission design in this game might have been the laziest ive seen.

>game goes from the height of freedom to another tutorial area
i stopped playing a few missions into johns part and haven't gone back, i don't know who the fuck thought it was a good idea. I mean if they were trying to emulate the you end up with a different character thing from RDR1 the part they missed is that the game doesn't come to a crashing stop when you do switch.

Red Dead 2 is so realistic it's fucking boring to play. How the hell did they manage to screw up shooting in a old western game? Oh yeah it's modern Rockstar

Yep. Even if you installed the game, you won't see the trophy list until you actually start the game up and see the company logos or the title screen.

The epilogue is better than the main story.

Anyone who says the epilogue is bad is revealing their stupidity

RDR2 isn't a bad game, but it's tedious as fuck and clunky 99% of the time. I can see how people gave up after a while.

Almost every trophy list is like this. Hell, 40% is high. Especially for a game like RDR2

its slow and boring and i dropped it after less than 10 hours. rdr 1 is a far superior game

Oh yeah bro, really cool. I love grinding raids in destiny and anthem to get a weapon with a 1% drop rate. What are you a fucking adhd zooomer? Haha. I mean come on you don't like repeating the same outpost encounters in samey open worlds? Lol feel bad for you, not wasting your time to see little numbers go up

>Is this a sign that it's not an enjoyable game?
That’s literally high. Is this the first time you checked this statistic for a game?
>bro he’s only hitting .326, isn’t that really bad??
That’s you right now.

It's a sign that people are retards who just buy stuff and then use it for 2 hours and then never touch it again.

>40% of players have finished RDR2
What the fuck, I thought 12~15% of people beating a game was high. Was there not that many people on that platform, or did the grand majority that bought it found it fun enough to beat the game?

Attached: 1562941978896.png (204x120, 2K)

>40 percent
>grand majority

anything less than 50 percent can be no more than a plurality, my friend.

Post some example of games with higher percentage than RDR2.

it's a sign that most open world games are way too fucking long.

I'm a NEET and it still takes me 2 weeks of pretty much non stop play to completely finish a single open world video game these days, and I mean do everything I possibly can in the game so there's nothing left to do, on the hardest difficulty.

I cannot even imagine how someone with a family / job would ever hope to complete one of these games, it would take them MONTHS, even if they played like 2 hours every day, and in the case of many people with actual careers and a family to raise, there's just no free time for that shit. Have to deal with a wife that needs attention, kids that need attention, doing shit around the house for the family, running errands for them, getting up early for work 5 days a week and weekends if needed, etc.

I fucking have all the free time in the world, and still somehow I feel like these games take too much time to complete. Witcher 3 for example, I have literally dumped 175 hours into it over the past 2 weeks, haven't even beat the main story yet and am going through the DLCs currently, and I have at least another 40 hours or so minimum before I'm finished, most of that just to go through blood and wine. How the fuck do normies find the time to play games like this?

This is how I feel.
An odd one is when I played halo 4 at launch, and carried on way past the main player base. Atleast 1000 hours surely. And I never got max level but I saw people complain they hit max in a month

40% is huge for games. Most games actually hover around the 20% mark or lower. Retards like you will try to imply it's a bad game tho.

I remember AVGN said it took him something fucking ridiculous like 9-10 months to do Breath of the Wild and do all the temples. That's fucking crazy. Imagine if he tried to do that in a game like Skyrim or something. He'd need like 5 years.