Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=19OaXw01UAesF9a3ANPe0Z3gsZ6Aj5ATH
youtube.com/watch?v=EbW5jJZ7NwQ
vgchartz.com/game/35024/halo-reach/sales
vgchartz.com/game/6964/halo-3/sales
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking pc when

kino ending desu

Dunno man. As someone who liked Reach ALOT it made a few stumbles in places it could have easily leapt over. Its a good prequel.

Attached: tg2.jpg (937x636, 51K)

>retcons the first three games
>ruins the gameplay
>terrible levels, story, and characters
>terrible campaign
>terrible multiplayer
>done right
Bait

>retcons the first three games
No it doesn't. You're just autistic. It does retcon the Fall of Reach book however.
>ruins gameplay
Its not ruined but it is a downgrade from previous halo titles.
>terrible levels, story, and characters
Its not terrible but it is a downgrade from previous halo titles.
>terrible campaign
>terrible multiplayer
>done right
Its not that bad

Attached: rdr2-officialart-3840x2160-2.jpg (1600x900, 283K)

>John never mentions Arthur at all in RDR, as important as Arthur was

>No it doesn't
Yes, it does.
>Its not ruined but it is a downgrade from previous halo titles.
It's ruined
>Its not terrible but it is a downgrade from previous halo titles.
It's terrible
>Its not that bad
It's bad

>Gives no reason as to why
yep, I'm thinking that's cringe

R* didn't know how successful RDR would be and thus didn't think to include him

>The fortress world Reach is humanities last line of defense before Earth as all the outer and inner colonies have fallen. The UNSC is largely based out of Reach, with training grounds, ONI facilities, and shipbuilding yards to repair and improve our fleet. If it falls, humanity can only continue the war for 13 months.
>also the fleet isn't even here lol the Covies just strolled in and glassed it
I guess this makes the Arbiter look like an even bigger retard, being a Shipmaster is just learning how to spray-paint evenly.

Tell 'em to fucking release it already 343 pls.

Attached: 1552008917467.jpg (660x361, 40K)

Why bother, go back.

I disagree I think the gameplay was perfect
My uncle was an ex bungie employee

I feel like the only people who hate on thus game are bitter nostalgiafags or people who got raped by armorlock in mp
The campaign is unironically the best in the Halo series

I want ODST

Attached: .png (2346x1746, 3.29M)

Mexicans

I'm actually white unlike you Burger

Lol

mission: survive
who else here cried at this ending?

Most kino ending ever

I like it because you play as just a regular spartan rather than donutsteel superman mister chef

You're not a Halo fan. You hate Halo. Your delusion is so strong that you saw with your own two eyes how quickly the population dropped with Reach, but you looked the other way. Nobody is buying your bullshit and shilling anymore. Go back to sprinting around your unbalanced maps with your queer ass faggy armor abilities in gaylo 5 like a COD playing pussy, you fucking faggot.

I've officially ran out of shit to play and watch. MCC fucking WHEN

Attached: kiPMApg.gif (540x368, 1.56M)

The Rookie is dead. Mickey is a traitor. Dutch is retired.

>European
Oh boy...

Say what you will about Reach, but there's no denying it was the most fun Halo game.

>Introduced new mechanics like armor abilities
>Weapon kino
>Best armor customization
>Was an unbalanced fun mess
>Invasion

I can't wait for the PC release brehs

Attached: d96.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Another PC flight this month they said. Check your inbox this week.

3 > 1 > 2 > Reach, as far as campaigns
I don't know why they made spartans useless, it would have been better if Reach was genuinely the hardest Halo in terms of AI numbers and firepower, but your spartan team made up for it. Your team deals the same nerfed damage as marines/ODST, and from what I remember they don't even throw grenades. They're basically less useful marines except the fact they're invulnerable so sponge damage while dealing 0 damage in return so you can kill every single enemy for them.

Usually, when people say they like Reach the best, they're not Halo fans.

Not only do you use Reddit spacing, but you just admitting to being a child
Congratulations.

>it was the most fun Halo game
No

Nope!
Mickey became a SIV
Dutch became a SIV
His wife Gretchen replaced the Rookie
Alpha 9 is back together.

Attached: .jpg (1344x1912, 1.08M)

It's from Bad Blood
drive.google.com/open?id=19OaXw01UAesF9a3ANPe0Z3gsZ6Aj5ATH

>They're basically less useful marines
Do people actually care if the teammate AIs arent good?
I though thats sort of a given in video games.

>Mexicans
Halo Reach was as good Halo 2

Theyre called paragraphs, Im sure your teacher will tell you about them in school soon.

ODST>Reach>2>1,3>>>>>Wars>>>Havent played anything else. Get assblassed all you want faggots, thats how I see it.

>more fun than Halo 2/3
No. Reach is precisely when the community became stagnant and all the fun died. Halo 3 MLG was pinnacle Halo. All the montage kiddies, dubs tryhards, MLG derankers/smurfs and pro streams in between majors. Ahhh, what a time.

youtube.com/watch?v=EbW5jJZ7NwQ

Attached: halo_2_rex_easter_egg.jpg (480x360, 24K)

>Wars
>Reach > 2
>2 > 1
>ODST > 3
disgusting

I played Halo Combat Evolved at release and I've been a fan ever since
Fucking kill yourself

Samefag

Actual good post but swap ODST with 2

no.

Attached: notsamefaglol.jpg (159x122, 5K)

Nice paint editing skills, seething hispanic

This

Reach still sucks. its weird how that it had such a negative reaction when it came out but everyone now decides they like it

>Doubt

Please leave

>its weird how that it had such a negative reaction when it came out
Because it didnt lying retard
A few of you seething niggers review bombed it but it still had a 9/10 rating

Yes, I edited and painted that in the span of 42 seconds.

But no, I just typed "sni" into my Windows search bar, clicked snipping tool, dragged the square over the bit of the screen, saved as jpeg and then posted it to you.

So are these Reach guys from reddit or were they on /hg/ but got shit on and came here to shitpost or both?

>Bait
Thanks for describing your own post.

LITERALLY No u

Attached: 1486963888863.jpg (1800x1578, 212K)

It was vindicated by history like Halo 2. I wonder if one day people will stop hating Halo 5 too.

I wish I review bombed it, I made sure it didn't get Game of the Year though at the VGAs so it's all good.

anyone who didn't like reach were shitters who were victims to DMR and needle rifle chads like myself
>but muh bloom!
I had no problem using the AR despite the shit bloom

Attached: 1520046138040.png (672x673, 602K)

let's be honest nothing was beating RDR in 2010

I remember loving Halo CE, not liking Halo 2, and then when Halo 3 came out and loving it and then these annoying Halo 2 fans bitched about it and that just made me dislike Halo 2 more, I hated Reach and never thought it would be praised but now here we are and it's getting the same treatment as Halo 2 with a fanbase that's just as annoying.

were you fucking 12 when it came out? the halo community literally rejected it. its the game that pushed halo out of relevancy

>its the game that pushed halo out of relevancy
that was 4 you underage faggot

This, the hate started with the beta

I miss this little nigga like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

I was 20 when it came out actually

>were you fucking 12 when it came out? the halo community literally rejected it. its the game that pushed halo out of relevancy
Because its wrong.
Yeah plenty of backlash but to be expected. The game at least had the spark the other ones did.
Halo 4 and 5 were fucking trash through and through.

Okay, 343 shill.

Not him but Reach was the only one that lost half the fanbase and couldn't even hit Halo 3's US sales numbers in its first year.

>no argument

>not him
Suuuure

Halo Reach has 10 million sales and Halo 3 has 11 million
Woah someone stop the fucking presses!

Soon™

Halo: Reach sold 7 million copies and Halo 3 sold more than 14.5 million copies, nice VGChartz numbers though.

Halo Reach couldn't have killed the series because Halo 4 made bank immediately after. Hell, I don't even think Halo 4 was the primary reason the series died either, it was probably when the Xbone tripped out the gate and all the normies moved to Playstation.

Reminder not to argue with Chief fag.

Wrong
vgchartz.com/game/35024/halo-reach/sales
vgchartz.com/game/6964/halo-3/sales

It almost did since Halo 4 outsold it, it could never Reach Halo 2 or 3's numbers and Halo 4 outsold it even in the US.

>VGChartz
It's like you didn't even read my post.

>the source doesnt support my shitpost therefore its wrong
Shoot yourself

It literally is wrong, NPD 2011 reported that Reach only sold 4.7 million at the end of 2011. Microsoft reported towards the end of 2012 that Halo 3 had sold more than 14.5 million copies worldwide and even gave out the information that Reach only sold 7 million worldwide in the same year, cope and learn how to stop relying on VGChartz for sales figures.

Oh, and it's also the best game in the series

Attached: Ace_Combat_Zero_Box_Art_North_America.jpg (640x905, 91K)

Sounds like you're the one coping user
Confirmed sales figures vs reported sales figures
Hmmm

>the sales numbers of the game immediately following Reach went up
>obviously this means Reach killed the series

Attached: 1551097859231.jpg (640x560, 59K)

Typical 343 shill comment. Nobody is buying it. Veterans don't like halo reach. People who like all halo games just because they're halo are fanboys. Meaning your opinion doesn't matter.

>It almost did since Halo 4 outsold it, it could never Reach Halo 2 or 3's numbers and Halo 4 outsold it even in the US.
>NORMIES BOUGHT THIS GAME SO ITS GOOD
God imagine liking a game because millions of other dolts bought it.

Actually I dont think people even liked Halo 4.
We all got fucked on that end

Reach came before 4. Nice try on pretending to be a halo fan. You're new to the series so shut up.

I'd just like to say Reach was good because it didn't fuck up the continuity as much as many prequels do these days

>all these salty babies getting mad over reach
REACH CHADS RISE UP!!!

>Typical 343 shill comment. Nobody is buying it. Veterans don't like halo reach. People who like all halo games just because they're halo are fanboys. Meaning your opinion doesn't matter.
I disagree. I think after playing the new games i go back to reach and find it to be a great game still. It also still has the halo feel compared to the new games.
The charm was still in it

>343 shill
Bungie developed Reach you fucking underage retard

Based

>deliberately misrepresenting my post to act smug because you're wrong
nice shitpost, friend

Attached: 1530263862908.jpg (500x460, 8K)

>Reach came before 4. Nice try on pretending to be a halo fan. You're new to the series so shut up.
Even if reach did make the series irrelevant 343 ruined any chance for redemption.
They gunked the whole series up bad.

>Confirmed sales figures

I said almost

Attached: tenor.gif (498x302, 1.35M)

This

>Reach was good because it didn't fuck up the continuity as much as many prequels do these days
What?!

This. Reviving the RDR series back then was a shot in the dark. And even if they did have an idea that it'd be popular, I don't think they envisioned doing RDR2.

>This
don't reply to yourself

The only ones that like Reach are 3babies, normies, newfags, and 343shills.

>whataboutbungie
Another typical 343 shill comment. You're implying we liked Reach. We didn't ride Bungie's dick like you do with 343. Reach being a failure meant that we expected a good halo game from 343. They failed twice, which makes them worse than bungie. You proved you're underage the moment you defend reach, 4, or 5. Only kids like those games. Nice try though. You're a pussy and you hate halo.

The absolute state of Cheif fag

>I said almost
Stop trying to save face

Why is this game so praised by hipsters here?
H3ODST added nothing new to Halo besides the firefight mode and thats about it, the campaign was mundane as fuck >muh quantity over quality!
>Muh jazz soundtrack!
I dont know why contarians have the nerve to say its the best halo when its argueably the worst, I still to this day feel ripped off by this game fuck you nerds

Attached: meto.jpg (1920x1080, 444K)

>we

Attached: 1560591114982.png (676x507, 287K)

Finally someone said it, I hate how Reachfans try to fit in so badly.

I'll just let you guys seethe

If im not mistake this was meant to be a DLC but im guessing MS made it into a "full game"
Also I think the og price was 40 bucks right?
a little priecy for a dlc but Firefight was an awesome game mode

>You're a pussy and you hate halo.
What exactly is Halo to you ?

I'd bet 100 bucks this is the same autist
If not then please get a room and never post in a halo thread again

Agreed. There are a lot of 343 shills that bring up Reach as a form of damage control when confronted with how bad Halos 4 and 5 are. It's funny how they know how shit their COD clones are, so they deflect. Much like how muslims bring up the crusaders when you criticize Islam. 343 shills so the same thing. They're homosexuals.

>muh quantity over quality!
It's the opposite. This game is all quality.

Amazing. Every word you just said was wrong. Every single one of those groups hated Reach.

A-Anyway another good prequel would be Snake eater

Attached: file.png (1080x1080, 1.61M)

The campaign is all this game had and it was rubbish, all the textures are brown and bloom and you run about a boring city looking for stuff fighting the same enemies over and over again

>next flight this month
>developer said this could change
Fick diese scheiß hurenkinder oida. How is it possible to fuck up a port of a 10 year old game. How incompetent can one be.

I don't even know, I think it's reddit. I never liked it.

Pick a side fag

40 is still too high.

>brown and bloom
>fighting the same enemies over and over again
Literally
Literally described every halo.

Attached: Hub_entrance.jpg (1536x1152, 124K)

You've never played them, so it's no use explaining it.
>IvE bEeN plAYIng sinCE CE
Don't even try it. You're new. Shut up.
Wrong. I'm a Halo fan. You just think you are since you jumped on the Reach bandwagon.
Firefight was fun in opinion. I didn't care for the campaign that much though. The ads were great.

>I'm a Halo fan
You sound like a fucking dumbass who hates anything that doesnt fit his views to me

>They're homosexuals
Holy fuck! they all are.

But they didn't, they're the ones currently praising the game.

Nice try shill

Attached: meto.jpg (690x388, 96K)

You're always going to have shit like this with a prequel, especially as RDR acted as though Dutch's gang was like six people.

>first Reach flight only had 60% of invites participating
>next Reach flight has over double the invited players
wow I didn't know Halo still had that many e-celebs, I guess they'll branch out to more people who don't play Halo

This, it sucked that Reach felt like the same shit, Bungie really lost their touch after Halo 3.

I didn't know Halo CE-3 were brown and bloom.

>The bit where you get jumped by an Elite and nobody knows what the fuck is going on

>man i cant wait to play reach on pc!
>NO FUCK YOU REACH IS SHIT FUCK OFF 343 SHILL FUCKING SHILL NIGGER FUCK YOU HALO WAS NEVER GOOD DONT HAVE FUN STOP ENJOYING GAMES FUCK YOU NEWFAG IM THE REAL HALO FAN HALO SUCKS
Damn, convincing debate here
I'm having a hard time deciding which side is more reasonabke

This is when that brown and bloom shit started with Halo, I know I will get flack for this post but I'm glad 343 took us out of that era, it's like Bungie stopped caring about colors after Halo 3 and desaturated the whole thing.

>You've never played them, so it's no use explaining it.
>>IvE bEeN plAYIng sinCE CE
>Don't even try it. You're new. Shut up.
So you really have no substance huh this is just pure shit posting
good to know

Brown and shit fucking 0/10 shit game

Attached: halo 2.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Assassin's Creed IV (discounting the minor present timeline shit)
Devil May Cry 3
Metal Gear Solid 3

Attached: 1557847178420.gif (640x360, 1.88M)

Attached: F1614A23-5D2F-448F-B248-8C09596B1A3C.jpg (316x316, 27K)

>lighting vs shoving film grain down our throats.

MISS TRON A PIGGY A PIGGY
OINK OINK

>entire thread is just one anti-reach fag samefagging against everyone

Just stop posting you fucking embarassment
Reach is coming to PC and i'm going to enjoy it
Dilate your cockwound

That's every Halo thread. It's just one faggot that hates Reach, ODST, and 2. Then he sucks off 343's dick.

Reachfags and 343fags both claim to have played Halo since CE. If they actually did, they'd be critical and unsupportive of Halo following FPS trends instead of setting/keeping one of their own. That's how you can tell they're lying. Only a fanboy could play Halo in 2001, then play Halo 5 in 2015 and say how good of a Halo game it is. Fanboys are illogical and their opinions don't matter. It's fine if somebody likes Reach, just don't be a deceiving pussy.

Maybe you're schizophrenic and projecting? I'll go with that
Seek help

What an incredible argument.

>Reach is coming to PC
Oh so it all makes sense now, a bunch of PC guys who never played Reach are praising something they never played to fit in.

That's different guy though, not everyone liked Reach, m8.

This

Dude can you fuck off?

Not an argument. I accept your defeat.
Imagine trying to 4 shot someone with a fucking keyboard and mouse. What a bunch of losers.

It doesn't matter how desperate you are in trying to figure out if I'm samefagging, because most Halo fans agree with what I'm saying. You're in the minority.

How about you, not everyone likes Reach, stop trying to fit in.

Absolutley pathetic

You've stopped defending your failed Halo game. Therefore, you lose. See ya later, fag.

i'll leave this here, keep arguing about halo

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 62K)

>everything i dont like is reddit

Attached: gosling.jpg (416x404, 15K)

Goodnight, faggot

Actually good Halo prequel

Attached: 1200px-HW-Red_Team.jpg (1200x675, 173K)

>playing after the original trilogy
Spotted the faggot

Name literally one fucking thing it retcons from each game.

Attached: 1534614961584.png (559x480, 456K)

>343shill is still at it

Attached: 343shit vs reach.png (437x563, 117K)

>doesn't have Longsword fighters flying beside the Autumn while also having Alpha Halo outside the galaxy instead of near the galactic center retconning Halo CE
>Reach isn't on fire when the Autumn leaves and no Covenant ships are seen following it like in Halo 2 retconning Halo 2
>Cortana chooses Noble 6 over Master Chief and Chief's existence is ignored retconning Halo 3

If you want a retcon from every game, cloaking just makes you appear invisible. It doesn't hide motion, or heat, or somehow make you intangible.
You couldn't park a supercarrier in low orbit over a planet that has an AI with a satellite network. Or migratory birds.

This. Halo stopped pretending it was some kind of competitive fps and gave itself a fun multilayer experience.
Campaign was okay, nothing standout though.

This

>opened the door for 343 fucking the Forerunner aesthetic and giving them an excuse to rape your drive space with pre-rendered cutscenes
>HURR DURR U LIKED IN HALO WARS, RIGHT???
Not a bad game, but God it was a mistake.

no Cortana choses 6 to be the one to deliver her to Chief hence the reason for the mission being called "the package", it's also why she's in a literal package on his back and not linked up with 6's mjolnir

>Cortana chooses Noble 6 over Master Chief and Chief's existence is ignored retconning Halo 3
Imagine being this much of a brainlet.

343 was going to fuck the aesthetic no matter what, look at they did with literally everything else.

Attached: dude subspecies lmao.png (2160x3120, 3.74M)

Alright let’s address all this bait with a few lines.
Reach was a good halo game.
The story served its purpose from the book.
FPS abilities like armor, sprint added new life to the multiplayer.
The characters were kino
You’re assblasted and seething Halo 4 and 5 don’t hold up to it.
/thread

Attached: 199E274D-067D-47BE-82A8-DB377A06C5F7.png (514x737, 689K)