GOTY is a fucking iOS game

>GOTY is a fucking iOS game
What a world we live int

Attached: sky_main_image-h_2017.jpg (768x433, 35K)

I'll bite, OP. Tell me, exactly how is this title superior to either Devil May Cry 5 or Lobotomy Corporation in any substantial, meaningful facet.

Thanks for the tip, thatgamecompany rules

it's a game about making friends and caring for them.

Just think...when we're in our 50s and this shit keeps happening and we complain about it, the younger generation is gonna act like we're "behind on the times" millenials

It is a social MMO with actual content and good gameplay. It plays like Journey, but more with a focus on exploration, with secrets and shit.
The only thing I don't like is that most of the setpieces are ripped straight out of Journey. Having to play on a phone is also not great, but it is supposed to come to other platforms.

Agreed. Its actually pretty fucking ok. The hand holding thing and gifting is a bit gay, but there are some genuinely great moments when you meet a random in some secluded spot and gesture like retards trying to figure out some secret or other.

There are hundreds of compelling games with narratives with that exact theme, except they often play a minor role in their narrative and/or gameplay because the ones that make it major come off campy and cheesy. What makes that so special?

That sounds like that meets the standards of an IOS title with somewhat more graphical fidelity, but still no substance.

Attached: 1546992058938.png (540x480, 204K)

Why are you so angry for no reason?

Did I strike a nerve? Why are you accusing me of being angry?

Attached: asd.png (128x124, 9K)

Not gonna lie, you kinda sound like a dick.

And OP sounds pretentious, you sound retarded, and I didn't mention this prior because there's absolutely no point in resorting to insulting anonymous posters because they can never be held accountable for what they post anyway, so it's meaningless. Too bad that you're offended on behalf of the game.

Attached: 1546406539020.jpg (592x592, 33K)

Because you're being hyper-critical of game you're clearly not interested in because a stranger on the internet vaguely insinuated it was game of the year.

It legitimately looks better than quite a few ps4 games. Its insane how well they've made it. Its just like journey, if you didn't like that, you won't like this. I recommended it for my gf then stole her iphone for a few hours after I saw it playing. It felt a bit gay to start, but settles in to being an extremely playable and enjoyable experience. Your loss if you don't give it a shot, its free after all, no harm done.

>unwarranted hyper-complimentary comments are met by hyper-criticism, on an anonymous image board.
Shocking.

>looks better than quite a few ps4 games.
That's not a particularly impressive feat, you know. I thought Journey was a good game, though. Not great, just good.

Attached: 1545716578969.jpg (800x800, 43K)

You seem to set a very high bar with your critique. Can I ask what three of your favourite games are? Lets say, name one for most impressive graphics, one for audio, and one for gameplay. I mean its easy to just shitcan people with generalisations. I would like to see what you recommend, so we have a practical basis for comparisons.

>Most impressive graphics, audio and gameplay.
This is kind of silly, because games with the best aesthetic, the best sound design, and the best gameplay often work /together/ to make those experiences the best.

Anyway, as for my top 3 favorite games regardless, they're Majora's Mask, La-mulana, and Beatmania IIDX.

>vaguely insinuated it was game of the year.
what the fuck did he mean by this?

What I tried to say was the guy probably didn't mean it very seriously. Yeah I'm retarded.

I mean hey don't get me wrong, it's not like I wanted it to not be GOTY, I just was very skeptical of OP's claims.

different user, but given the games you've been listing it sounds like you prefer mechanical/physical depth and a relatively steep learning curve from your games, when the game you're discussing seems to be going for almost the exact opposite.

dan rank?

>An ABZU/Flower clone tap walking simulator
Great breakthrough, guys - hope to see sci-fi earth invasion first person shooter with compelling story and memorable characters on your platform next decade

You don't like to just chill once in a while user?

i do - it's just a hardly goty material.

I don't have an iOS device, so I can't see what the IAP are for, but I just read that there's a ton of them. What do they consist of? If it's important stuff like levels etc, then I may as well wait for a PC/console release where you get everything included for one price.

There is no such thing as good gameplay from a fucking mobile game
Shill your game elsewhere

Yeah, I agree. I'm enjoying it and I'd recommend it. Isn't goty based on sales anyway? This thing is free.
I think its just for candles (in game currency). Pretty sure its just all cosmetic shit, has been so far anyway.

Its pretty much exactly the same gameplay as Journey, with some co-op/group puzzles thrown in the mix.