Companies are better at optimizing Switch games

youtube.com/watch?v=OgMg4rauGdw

>Digital Foundry: Astral Chain is more graphically impressive than Nier Automata for the PS4

This makes me excited about the Switch Pro.

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x800, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finalweapon.net/2019/07/22/astral-chain-will-run-at-30fps/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Astral Chain is more graphically impressive than Nier Automata for the PS4
that's an absolute goddamn lie, and I'm an idort

Which is why the Gamefreak hacks need to die. They didn't even try. Anyone who but the new game is a C.U.C.K™

The artstyle is much better than in Nier Automata thats for sure but graphical fidelity is always defined by resolution, frames and ammount of post processing features like AA etc.
Thats what this board doesnt get.
Some games can be in 8k and it looks still worse than a game in 720p but with good artstyle.

it look so much worse than nier automata. what are you talking about?

I'm not so sure about that. If I'm going to be honest.
Also this Seriously people need to stop defending gamefreak's indie games

nier automata is an open world game and runs at 60fps on PS4
astral chain is a linear corridor game and runs at sub 30fps

This game is 1080p but I think they say it lingers around 30-40 FPS and never made it to 60.

>30FPS
lol

Yep
finalweapon.net/2019/07/22/astral-chain-will-run-at-30fps/

both at 720p max

Digital Foundry said its an open world game similar to games like Yakuza. You can go anywhere you want the world/levels is also expansive like Nier.

>switch pro
The Switch Poo wont even be half as powerful as the xbone

Attached: 93CDB022-73CD-4274-824D-BB8A9AC16152.jpg (720x540, 60K)

>nier automata is an open world game and runs at 60fps on PS4

Attached: 1523179936_cc0f3475434564400cf23a91f57f6f11f47d3652_hq.gif (540x304, 1.93M)

I don't want to look at this fat bucked tooth fuck.

Damn. I wonder why? It's not like they need an entire fucking brick to make the damn thing as powerful as it is. I can't imagine what it possibly could be.

>action game at 30fps
what is this DmC?

Nier automata is horribly optimized so that's not a good comparison.

Yeah that's pretty ni
>30fps
IT'S SHIT

Is there any chance we'll get this on PC like Nier Automata?

No, right? Because Nintendo?

This animation is so goddamn autistic. I can't believe you people jack off to this.

Where’s the ring?

Still more than ''the best PS4 game'', so it's not THAT bad.

it's optimised so badly it usually runs at around 50 with constant environment loading dips to like 10 fps. it even does this for PC.

It’s a Nintendo IP

He might mean that it looks better given the specs. Like, if you made Mario 64 on an SNES, that's more impressive than Odyssey on the Switch.

I never had frame rate issues after installing FAR and lowering the global illumination or whatever causes the frame problems.

Sucks that Platinum never patched the game but it does run nicely on the PC with mods.

The best PS4 game runs at 60fps

I am going to make the girl character with red hair and green eyes.

Bloodborne runs at 24fps though

Attached: v_in_a_nutshell.webm (1075x600, 2.9M)

The Switch is gonna get zero support once the PS5 and Scarlett come out. Third Parties will move on and realize optimizing their games for the Basedtch shit tier hardware isnt worth 25k sales

>Digital Foundry: Astral Chain is more graphically impressive than Nier Automata for the PS4
running at half the framerate, what's actually important for an action game like this

Attached: Geralt.jpg (289x424, 40K)

A lot of these third party games and ports are being funded by Nintendo so as long as Nintendo keeps paying them they'll keep making them.

>what's actually important for an action game like this
Combat system, enemy ai, level design, controls, boss fights?

>automata ps4
>60fps

No running to an unloaded area still lags the game.

>30fps

lmoe!

>companies
>mention only one game

They need to be fully absorbed into Nintendo so they can stop cutting corners.

Nier automata is 30 fps on the ps4

I don't understand. If you really want to play this game, but you can't because you have no intentions of buying Switch, why can't you just borrow it from someone?
>inb4 'all my friends are not manchildren and they own real console' reply
Could be, but I doubt they are bitter like you.

Not everybody has friends willing to lend out their consoles, user. I know I wouldn't let my fucking friends borrow my shit, and I don't expect them to do the same for me.