Defeating you like this has no meaning

>Defeating you like this has no meaning
>Heal your wounds Dante, get strong. After that we'll settle the matter.

Every Vergil scene in this game was Kino as fuck. We need more Vergil! Release him now, Capcom. We know you have him.

Attached: 1561696297116.png (1402x785, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/B0On935j0eC/
youtube.com/watch?v=sQwMXB6IY64
youtube.com/watch?v=zmPdAcFrSQI
twitter.com/Fluffyquack/status/1152575403032268800
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/468669452/#468693691
youtube.com/watch?v=MIdtKHFmLYI
twitter.com/Fluffyquack/status/1153705485746548737
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck why is he so attractive damn i'm a very heterosexual man this shouldn't be happening

It's ok Itsuno feels the same.

>why is he so attractive

Attached: tumblr_psctsrNxvb1y77qnmo2_400.gif (300x300, 1.15M)

>if you want it then you'll have to wait for the se
>but you already knew that

Attached: D7-WwCoVUAELwjH.jpg (2048x1152, 298K)

but I want you now.

Attached: 1553840212770.webm (800x450, 1.35M)

>Dante goes back to the van, immediately turns around, kills bosses from DMC1, apparently is now healed of wounds, ???
Explain this

Actually, FUCKING DON'T. I'm replaying the series because I THOUGHT it was my favorite series after Zelda and Soulsborne, but you know what? Fuck it. This series is a goddamn, pathetic mess.

DMC1
>6/10 action game
>game implies repeatedly that Vergil and Dante really never knew each other; next three real games entirely focus on NOTHING BUT THE OPPOSITE
>Swimming levels; no wonder he was fired from Capcom
>Mundus fight is atrocious
Overall still a decent game though, enjoyed it, hasn't aged that well but not badly either. Could really use that remake Kamiya said he wanted to do (impossible, Capcom fired you for these shitty swimming levels).

DMC2
>One of the worst games in any popular franchise of all time

DMC3
>perfect

DMC4
>Half of a game
>force feeds a new character down your throat for half of a game

DMC5
>now force feeds TWO characters down your throat
>I just waanna play as Dante man
>surprisingly heartfelt story that ties everything from every game together in a fantastic, emotional way
>OoPs VeRgIl is WaCkY BeJiTa NoW xDDD Kakarot mirite guys powaaaaaah

Series should have died with DmC. After replaying 3, the Vergil fight at the end of 5 is embarassing. Airplane Vergil is a crime. Even worse than Big Dick Energy Vergil. All of his scenes were kino and DMC5 is basically the best game I've played in a few years along with RE2, but there should be an option to play the entire game as Dante or Nero or V.

Also I miss beating off to Lady in 2008 with the preorder art book. I can't beat off to this horse face

>Dante goes back to the van, immediately turns around, kills bosses from DMC1, apparently is now healed of wounds, ???
What the fuck are you on about?

DMC is not hard to follow but let me explain.
>Vergil ressurects
>says line in OP
>immediately Dante does what I wrote
>does not heal wounds
>walks to van, immediately turns around and fights Vergil
EXPLAIN THIS

O think he means Griffon, Nightmare and Shadow fight near the end, but yeah it sounds like user is having a meltdown

>game implies repeatedly that Vergil and Dante really never knew each other
Because Vergil was supposed to be taken by mundus as a child in 1

There part in this post that art retarded, then others that are based. I unironically think that you have autism. What is your point? The franchise is good or not?

Green orbs you foolish fucking fool.

What's your fucking point breh
Dante has regen ability that makes him strong

>user is having a meltdown
Vergil is just that cool.

Why is Dante a hobo drunk in 5 though
I get it boomer memes LULW but it was a very strange change

based user both praising and shitty on the series heavily at the same time

He wasn't healed of all his physical wounds, just his mental ones. He needed to cool down.

>game implies repeatedly that Vergil and Dante really never knew each other; next three real games entirely focus on NOTHING BUT THE OPPOSITE

The original canon was that Vergil was taken as a child. It never implied they never knew each other though. After you kill Nelo Angelo you can hear Dante and Vergil as kids at their birthday party. The story mostly just implied that Dante and Vergil were separated as kids, so the story adapted that they reunited before DMC3. It told a better story.

Attached: dmc_zodiac88_-1140966176006139905-20190618_055509-img4.jpg (3840x2160, 786K)

He was different kinds of drunk in 3 and 4.

Why is Dante so much uglier than Vergil? Aren't they supposed to be twins?

Fuckability just runs in the family.

Attached: Just fuck me already PLEASE.jpg (1080x600, 82K)

Years of depression and generally always having been the sloppier sibling.

Dante is just as fuckable, you just have shitty taste.

Attached: D9QwDRYUIAAcFYP.jpg (2048x1152, 235K)

I’m pretty sure Dante has being an implied alcoholic since game 2

Capcom has a fetish for making their alpha male stars drunk pathetic embarrassments.
>See RE6

instagram.com/p/B0On935j0eC/

Dan, Brian, JYB and Reuben will all be at AFO in August. Another chance for Dan to spill the beans. If there's a DLC in the works he wont be able to keep that in forever.

Attached: 1545430262974.png (500x522, 252K)

Capcom
>We are done supporting DLC
Yea Forums autist
>DLCCCCCCCCCC WHERE IS THE NEWS
embarassing

>trusting capcom
Oh u

Capcom has repeatedly lied to fans about shit they're working on. They also said they had no plans for DMC in an article that was released while DMC5 would've been in production. They're not above lying to get something under wraps.

They also just released a patch and every change made was to Vergil.

>They also just released a patch and every change made was to Vergil.
explain

Has 1 aged that badly? I played it on release and it was some of the most fun I've ever had with a game.

They added a couple new moves to his move set and made cosmetic changes to his model.

It should also be noted that DLC's aren't always handled by the same production team. Technically Matt may not be lying at all, just being sneaky. Somebody is still working on something if they're still patching the game.

All I want to hear is "No comments", Dan, PLEASE

Vergils are retard. if Dante defeats him injured it has more even more meaning.

>he cares about the story in fucking dlc of all things

1, 3, 4 and 5 have the best action combat system on the market. Who gives a shit about the garbage plot?

Explain this

Dante is a demon-human hybrid that has god-like healing abilities. It is a very well known fact. Hence why he gets impaled so much and it means fuck all. Also devil triggers/demon form regens them. Nero growing his arm back is literally just him activating the regen ability that they all have when they activate their demon form.

Dante needs a couple months of R&R and some non-depression sundaes to cheer himself up.
Now that his 30 year family crisis is over, he'll be back to his sexy smokin self in no time.

How did Dante restore his strength so quickly? Does he have emergency pizza in his coat to heal himself from major injuries?

Kyrie sent him some frozen stuffed bagels that he just heats up as he DTs.

Vergil would unironically enjoy pinning you to a wall and draining all of your blood to pump himself up.
It's normal to be aroused by that.

Attached: 52449911_p5.png (600x770, 432K)

Dante had a broken healing factor before he unlocked his DT. Nero's just a bitch who has little demon blood.

Based Kyrie.
Nero really is lucky to have her.

Attached: soon.jpg (720x707, 76K)

Why does it feel like Vergil wanted to be killed by Dante's hand more then he wanted to actually fight Dante.

Swear to go, Im going to figure out how modding works, just so I can make stupid costumes for Vergil and Dante when the SE arrives.
I'm thinking kirigumis to start with.

Attached: 49643567_p14.png (1100x1047, 570K)

Perhaps he realised he was in the wrong, but atoning and trying to make things better is just hard

Years of being a bondage slave to Old Man Mundus and a legacy of dead weight had taken their toll on him. Dying in battle would have been a noble way to end his suffering.

Attached: some things never change.jpg (1300x1024, 177K)

Where do people get these types of footage? From the actor's instagram? Do they not have it locked?

Because as Visions of V dictates more bluntly, what he wanted was to properly settle the feud with Dante as himself, not letting things end with him dying as the mindfucked puppet Nelo Angelo.

Win or lose, as long as things were settled properly, that's what mattered.
That isn't to say he wouldn't try his damn hardest to still win, however.

Attached: 1563653786654.jpg (512x512, 19K)

DMC1 is still good, but Mundus and Nightmare, along with the swimming levels really bring the game down a bit. They fucking suck so bad. The only other time I'll use items on a boss is Arkham, but Mundus and Nightmare are just cancer.

Attached: 1535497306302.jpg (791x800, 72K)

Dante fighting a being as powerful or moreso than Mundus put a strain on his healing factor and left him fatigued.

He briskly makes his way up the tree and swats the DMC1 bosses out of the way like little bitches as his hyper demon regen and assorted green orbs bring him back to full vitality. That's it you bumbling fool.

Yeah, I thought it was the fact that Nero is less demon and more human, as to why his healing isn't as good as his dad and uncle.

its still fantastic, its really saying something when it still has the best DMD in the series plus the most consistent boss lineup

they were at a con recently but i cant find any videos of the panel, can anyone help a nigga out?

>Why is Dante a hobo drunk in 5 though

DMC5 Dante is old and jaded after years of fighting demons, the thought of fighting Vergil is the only thing that brings him back to life.

Dante and Vergil fighting eachother is how the both handle existential crisis.

Attached: 1563024398810.jpg (480x608, 126K)

> DMC3 perfect
> doesn't mention all of the terrible bosses
> doesn't mention that the game feels like garbage without swordmaster
> doesn't mention vergil feels like garbage in 3
I love 3 but it's far from perfect and 5 improves on everything it does wrong

FUUUUUUUUUUCK HE LOOKS SO GOOD

Attached: D_NEiFGWsAIutiP.jpg (516x397, 26K)

>It takes Nero inserting himself into their feud to get them to realise there's more they can focus on aside from killing each other
Really makes you think. I wonder if Dante would try his hand at a pizza delivery service.

Attached: Think.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

Reminder this is Nero's mother.

Attached: 1493817577705.png (700x1000, 899K)

FUCK YOU

Sorry but THIS is Nero's mom
one a second note, do you think they'll ever reveal who is his mom?

Attached: Eva_Portrait_DmC.png (350x461, 235K)

No, because there is no point. She is not an important character, there is no mystery there.

>She is not an important character
Maybe you're right, but they can always do something with it
>there is no mystery there.
They can always asspull something from it, they already done some retarded retcons before and even gave Rebellion and Yamato powers they never had

Attached: Nuro.jpg (1080x804, 27K)

Attached: 1491978850189.jpg (800x660, 269K)

What's wrong with Nightmare? Fighting the past bosses in whatever fucked up limbo world that was is pretty kino. youtube.com/watch?v=sQwMXB6IY64

The shmup section with Mundus is infuriating but the swimming levels are over in two minutes, they're shit yeah but they're so minor I didn't feel like they brought the overall game down a single bit.

Attached: SVC-Dante.jpg (696x994, 485K)

Attached: 1537719378452.jpg (1024x512, 55K)

I think I'm missing some important lore here.

He looks like a literal goblin LOL

Oldfag meme from MvC3 times

So we can agree that ignition was a shit mechanic for Balrog, right?

Attached: DMC5_Balrog.png (2000x1405, 1.74M)

More like an infinitely better system than the shit charge attacks and coincidentally its the first actually innovative fist weapon since ifrit

what happened with that ladies night dlc and stuff?

What makes you say that? It activates like in seconds

Dante's coverup human job is a handyman/private detective.

What would Vergil's job be?

Attached: Vergil stares at you.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Nothing happened.

They’re probably gonna make a spin off him

Was fake from the very beginning, along with everything else in that fake datamine.
How and why people latched onto it and couldn't immediately call it out for the obvious bullshit it was, I will never know.

>divergeance, vergil update and shit
Someone says it's true, others it's fake shit like source:my ass. So what is really true?

Meant for I'm retard

Attached: 1556162785782.jpg (900x767, 466K)

Librarian

why? did the game flop?

It was just a rumor from "dataminers", we aren't getting anything yet
Let's just hope that it come soon enough

No, on the contrary, it was said Capcom was happy with how it did. But then everything went silent.

As someone that has personally gone into the files looking to validate these, they are entirely fake. What should have tipped anyone off from the beginning was that they claimed there was a scrapped "Edgelord" style rank.

How does Shootie remain so based?

youtube.com/watch?v=zmPdAcFrSQI

Did anyone make "legit" datamining and shit? I only saw recently some unused pic for prologue and m8

The only legit datamine findings are the semi-playable Vergil, those prototype checkpoint pics and Mission Clear photos for prologue that were unused.

Attached: 1551410004129.png (1024x690, 725K)

Attached: 1542058497228.png (1024x690, 746K)

>those prototype checkpoint pics
The what now?

twitter.com/Fluffyquack/status/1152575403032268800

>Vergil
So his moves cancel was some bug from mods but about jumping/backflip animation?

>So his moves cancel was some bug from mods
No.
The semi-playable Vergil is seemingly built off of his playerstate during the credits sequence where you fight alongside him. He's very unfinished and buggy.
The updates to Vergil in Title Update 4 aren't related.

Interesting

Attached: D_7FNDGWsAYEmGr.jpg (1525x803, 139K)

That's fine.

Attached: Is it some sort of motivation thing.jpg (698x717, 49K)

Attached: 1550327669257.jpg (1024x444, 70K)

Brainlet and zoom post

>DMCvania
You know we really need a game like this, or at least with that kind of aesthetic

Attached: 1554820518535m.jpg (716x1024, 70K)

Indeed. I've also got some DMCBorne images that are neat, might as well dump them to keep the thread alive

Attached: 1556394319862.jpg (1024x540, 70K)

Attached: 1556284957029.jpg (800x1000, 96K)

Attached: 1557595630225.jpg (800x1000, 104K)

Attached: 1556065035786.jpg (800x1000, 108K)

>DMCBorne
If Sparda were still alive, this is how the bros would dress.

Attached: 1561328458549.jpg (800x1000, 108K)

Well I kinda fucked up the wording, that image specifically is still DMCVania.
Both games have some shared aesthetics though so it aint much of a big deal

Attached: 1538682194046.jpg (1600x1900, 260K)

>Nero has the moonlight great sword

Attached: 2da5231816d703a4b78701d48e187ff5.jpg (363x856, 38K)

Was I the only one slighty disappointed by 5 and still considers 1 and especially 3 as the bests in the franchise?
I also feel like the new art direction also brought bad company to the fanbase, I barely recognize it.

I know. It doesn't matter how he looks he is sexy in every shot

Attached: Sexy Vergil.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

I see, does Kojima takes comissions? I would like to see Dante or Vergil done in Ayame's style. This image makes me think about DSD, I think the sword is evolve into a new form or something.
I think all the games have their ups and downs, but I was able to all 5 of them.

I only dislike it because it makes it infinitely harder to spam real impact (which was the only way I got all S ranks with Dante in 4)

Attached: Vergil tries to do a cute anime face for a photo but he's a 44 year old autist who doesn't (420x420, 36K)

I was disappointed with the bosses in 5. You fight Urizen too many times and three of those are "supposed to lose" fights. Levels that end with a boss you know you're supposed to lose to aren't fun to do on repeat playthroughs. Enemies aren't very fun to fight against as well, they have too much fucking health on DMD and the ones that teleport around or go invincible after you knock them down feel poorly designed to me.

Kojima is almost entirely off the grid. She's like Kaneko in that regard.
Unless you've got the connect like Iga for Bloodstained, who knows how the fuck to contact her.

It fits him. Could even see him try to rev it to make the blade bigger.

>Was I the only one slighty disappointed by 5 and still considers 1 and especially 3 as the bests in the franchise?
No you aren't the only one, DMC5 has many faults but is still a good game, and is on the top of the list, I'll have to wait for the SE to know if it's number one though
>I also feel like the new art direction also brought bad company to the fanbase, I barely recognize it.
The "new" art direction is just DMC being itself, RE but an action game, it just needed better level design and some vibrant colors

Woop woop. Guess its all ogre then

I hope SE does more than just add playable characters. Probably too much to ask.

>faggots who shit on every game in the franchise apart from 3 are just seething nero haters
color me surprised, you also outed yourself as a huge zoomer with that opinion on DMC1

Attached: 1555985258226.jpg (2560x1440, 613K)

So far every SE had added more playable characters, Turbo mode, and a rebalance difficulty (and in 4 and DmC more difficulties), and extra costumes, so maybe there's some hope

Attached: Devil.May.Cry.5.full.2529750.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

DMC1 is great, fuck off.

WHY did they make him so ugly?

5 improved upon everything in 1 and 3 so no

>Nightmare
Nightmare is fine on its own; what drags it down is that you fight it multiple times without much of a difference. If you don't know the gimmick behind its weak spots it's agonizing by the time you're halfway done with the second encounter. And even if you *do* know what's going on it's still a chore after the first fight.

The only difficulty rebalance I'd want is to give more style points in some of the missions. Like 3-5 missions in the game practically demand getting no hit for an S.

He was always ugly

Attached: 1554604277440m.jpg (1024x354, 40K)

personally I'd like a difficulty mode between SoS and DMD, just like they added very hard to DMC3

SoS is too easy and DMD feels tedious to play because of the absurd amount of HP some enemies have, it also sucks any fun out of playing as V since you need to jump around like a retard all the time and your familiars get stalemated all the time

>knock them down
So don't knock them down nigger
Use some shit that cause crumple, like color up or balrog boxing stance

>unironically wanting your enemies to be punching bags
git gud

I feel the same way. I think DMC3 has some pretty low points, but on the whole it's more consistently fun and interesting to me. I say this as someone that finally got into DMC this year despite years of being a fan of other 3D action games. DMC1 is my favorite of them all.
His character model in DMC3 looked pretty good to me. It's like everywhere else they didn't understand his hair and just interpreted it as goofy anime spikes.

Attached: vergil.gif (524x200, 1.66M)

Has anyone found any hidden red orb caches past like, mission 10? I'm certain they exist but I can't seem to findany

>practically demand getting no hit for an S.
While I agree there is some bullshit with m18 but it's not that hard to S rank dmd m10 and m12 for example. Just get 5k pts before end.

His in-game 3 hair is the exception, not the rule. Even his hair in art for 3 had the more straight spikes.
That said, his 4SE model is and forever will remain the worst Vergil

What is it with vergil and nero banging church girls? Why do they attract them?

The bosses, music and levels suck.
V is also a thing you're forced to play as.

you don't get to talk shit on DMC5's boss roster while DMC3 exists

>His in-game 3 hair is the exception, not the rule.
I know, but I'm saying it should have been the rule because it actually makes sense (even if Vergil and Dante having identical haircuts is its own kind of goofy).

Their motivation to god, obviously.

>music
Huh

All what they needed is to make his hair messy, and it'll feel more natural, because with how it is in 5, it's too smooth

Attached: 1539142851165.jpg (740x1024, 67K)

What are the new moves and changes exactly?

3 has the best bosses, it also manages to have more

i wonder how dmc combat would work with souls like level design instead of individual missions

I doubt it. Who she is isn't really relevant, just that Vergil knocked her up and she had Nero. They could make something of it but I'd rather they didn't.

>best bosses
>what are gigapede, leviathan, geryon, dop and arkham

5Vergil's hair isn't actually as uniform and smooth as you'd think. When you really look at it, it's messy as fuck and still has a lot of strands sticking out, especially compared to say, DMC4.
You can see it's waviness and how the bangs are layered on top of the scalp hair, and how it tapers down towards the bottom.

I feel like the bright lighting of Mission 19/20 sort of makes it harder to see the distinctions between the strands, and makes it look more uniform.

Ignore me using it on Dante as a reference, it's just easier and still exact same model-wise

Attached: 1544686271439.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

Attached: 1562750976599.png (1920x1080, 2.45M)

DMC1 is better than 3.

Like DMC1, 3 and 4 but the mission ranking would be just an on screen rank that doesnt interrupt gameplay instead of an end screen

Attached: 1550605191050.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

Doppelganger and gigapede were cool

DMC3 has the most schizophrenic boss line up of the series. It might have Vergil, Beowulf, Nevan and Agni & Rudra, but it also has
>Doppelganger
>Lady
>Leviathan
>Gigapede
>Cerberus (Fight me)
>Geryon
>Chessmen
>MOTHERFUCKING ARKHAM
DMC5 has the most consistent boss roster in the series when it comes to quality.

Attached: ash_dantes.jpg (1024x576, 166K)

>Mundus fight is atrocious
Be honest now, how long did it take you to beat him, that is if you beat him at all :,)

RE4 is better than DMC1

Conceptually and visually perhaps. Gameplay wise? not quite

I had fun with them.

>just.png
>cerberus
If only Dante wasn't retarded and automatically attacked legs instead of head...

Okay, maybe I can get behind Doppelganger, but Gigapede? What the hell is cool about Gigapede?
Mundus might not be the worst boss, but he's still not a good one. Kamiya's obsession with Space Harrier must stop.

Attached: 1544042441841.gif (584x320, 2.99M)

Bosses in 5 were so boring and generic, I can't even recall anything that's not vergil or urizen due to how awful he was.

>DMC1
garbage fire

>DMC2
shit

>DMC3
terrible

>DMC4
dogshit

>DMC5
literally just kill yourself at this point

>DmC: Devil May Cry
the only one that doesn't have ugly whiny faggots acting like queers and is actually cool and stylish as fuck but somehow this means it's a bad game

I don't even like Agni and Rudra that much, to be honest. Vergil and Beowulf are the only two I enjoyed much; Gigapede is inoffensive but not interesting.

I like DMC1's bosses a lot but it has some stinkers too.

I found fun to ride and smack him, trying to kill him before he threw me off him, I really wanted to see if I could split in two by doing enough damage

>boring and generic
Maybe because they are a rehash of past bosses? Like Goliath = Berial + Beo or Cav Angelo = Nelo + Nevan

>they are a rehash of past bosses?
DMC5 in general is a lot like Devil May Cry's Greatest Hits.

>Donte skin in MvCI looks better than default Dante
How did they fuck up this bad man

Attached: 1560083405029.png (1920x1080, 3.77M)

That's a good thing.

>Heal your wounds Dante, buy some orbs.

Attached: Nice boss lol.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

because they understood Dante is a terrible character and that people actually cared about the new version

Infinite was a wild ride.

>release him
>when itsuno could just keep him in his luxurious basement chained to a wall as the sex pet he is
Tell me the truth OP, would YOU release him? Yeah I don't think so.

Yamato didn't do anything new. It was already said it can cut into time and space. It was used the seperate the human world from the demon world. Why people are acting like this is new is beyond me.

Rebelion was always a mystery though. It seemingly had no special powers so fans always wondered why Vergil would get this OP sword while Dante is stuck with the Rebellion. Now that question has been answered. Yamato seperates and Rebellion combines.

>Not Urizen
Hey, you are making a progress after like 4 months
Keep it up

I don't agree. DMC5 is a great game but it's not exactly fresh. I'd probably be more forgiving of the references to previous games if the level design/enemy encounters were more inspired, to be fair, but DMC5 comes across as rote fan-service either way.

That just means you're a shit Dante.

>boogieman in 1 minute

I should make a game out of this lol

Attached: Howdy.jpg (542x960, 111K)

DMC1 had the best weapons, I haven't played 5 but I really wish Alastor would come back

Attached: Onimusha_Soul_-_Dante.png (953x791, 538K)

An impostor then?
>boogieman
Huh

>enemy encounter were more inspired
Care to eleborate?

seeing as he seems to have turned up now
Reminder
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/468669452/#468693691

>huh

That term has multiple possible spellings, brain rot-kun

Can you fucking stop with you defensive autism now? This is a video game discussion board, when did acting like an dismissive, triggered little bitch become laudable behavior again?

It's funny. Every day it's funny.

>What is Goliath, Cavaliere, Malphas. King Cerberus
Come on now

Where's my Faust vs Urizen webm then

>throwing a hissy fit when you get called out
lmao

Funny enough, DoAfag is older than Barry

>DoAfag
Spoonfeed me on this fucker

Vergil is like the perfect edgelord with his slicked back hair, trench coat, katana and fingerless gloves but at the same time one of my favorite characters in gaming

DMC has always relied on gauntlet arena battles, but in DMC5 that's pretty much all you ever get. Interaction between enemies and level design is pretty modest, because the level design itself doesn't amount to much more than just open rooms to fight goons in before moving on to the next one. The more popcorn encounters (along with things like environmental hazards) gave some nice variety to DMC1 and DMC3. DMC5 is pretty static on that front.

Hey, I'm proud of you. You finally made it to the end of the game so you can make a new webm.

Fact: 80% of Vergil's charisma is a result of Dan Southworth's voice performance.

preview to the special edition
only 69.99

>The more popcorn encounters
Can't say for dmc1 but what are they in 3? You mean like perma dt mission and m19 with mirror and shit?

I don't know what this post means

Dan made Vergil who he is.

Reminder that Dan initially auditioned to voice young DMC3 Dante, but they felt Reuben suited the role better.
They still liked him though, so they made him voice Dante's brother Vergil.

Attached: 1553034517863.png (1920x1080, 3.48M)

Can you imagine if their voice roles were switched?

>DLC
You dumbasses still asking for this when the new consoles will be released at the last quarter of 2020? Capcom will obviously try to make a quick buck with DMC5 SE on the new consoles, making use of the new tech to re-introduce Turbo Mode and other stuff that can take advantage of the new hardware.

The current consoles are already put to their limits to run DMC5 as is to maintain a solid 60fps framerate, making new content for it right is a waste with a new horizon just a year away.

Attached: Brandon-Lee.jpg (738x416, 25K)

>but what are they in 3?
The bloodgoyles in the room with the gears, the way the game often placed enigmas, the soul eaters, etc. I didn't notice the absence of this that much my first time through DMC5, but alongside the level design it was very noticeable to me on my second time through.

>Benny Hill mode
>Having anything to do with FPS

You know you're not even getting special editions right? Its over, this is it. You're not getting more because they didn't want to do it.

>I didn't notice the absence of this that much my first time through DMC5
The very fact Dante's mission with the blood puzzle has him himself lampshade he hasn't used his brain this much since forever, wasn't enough of a hint?

If I'm gonna point out flaws in DMC5, missing the trash enemy encounters from 3 are certainly not gonna be among them.

>You're not getting more because they didn't want to do it.
Itusuno was tired of doing DMC after DMC4, wanting to make something new like Dragon's Dogma, yet here we are two DMCs later.

Fair, but I'm not even talking about the less complex ways rooms relate to each other; just the structure of the rooms themselves and the enemies therein.

That's nice, but I also don't care about your opinion.

>"Heal your wounds Dante, get strong. After that we'll settle the matter"
>fights dante afterwards without him healing or getting stronger
Why was the writing in this game so lame?

>the way the game often placed enigmas, the soul eaters
Care to eleborate again? Can't remember anything special with enigma and se placement? Like they are always in a back providing range support for melee mooks or what

And i don't care about yours. What now bitch?

Based
Also based

>old thing that was universally panned good, new thing bad

>Can't remember anything special with enigma and se placement?
They were often placed in ways that made them environmental hazards (or alongside environmental hazards), and weren't just a component of an arena battle. That's what I'm referring to. DMC5 doesn't even really have levels capable of accommodating this, though; the level design itself relies a lot on hallway-arena-hallway structure without many obstacles. DMC5 is all about combo-fodder all the time.
You're not expected to share my opinion. I was mostly just elaborating on what DMC5 does differently. I do prefer DMC1 and DMC3's approaches to variety, but that doesn't mean you have to. Either way DMC5 (and to some extent DMC4 too) were different on that front.

Dante has insane healing factor and the game straight up shows the passage of time between missions which would be enough for Dante to heal up. How are you people so fucking retarded

>Man can't wait for player swap so I don't have to play V again
>you can finish half of his missions
Fuck

Of course youy are free to have your opinions, no matter how objectively wrong they are. Make no mistake, yearning for the good old days of DT enigmas, soul eaters and bloodgoyles is objectively wrong.

>Vergil killed a lot of people, probably even more than mydust

Attached: 15987300216.png (720x145, 49K)

I don't get the hate for the underwater levels. They were over so quickly they were hardly memorable as being hard when you just had to spam the needle gun or swim past them.

This game was disappointing as fuck. Every level was just a corridor with random enemies splattered throughout, a few dogshit easy puzzles, and a million cutscenes every time you toon a few steps. All the levels felt the same and the game was incredibly short.

>So says I, the Legendary Turbo-Teen
Nifty.

>puzzles

Attached: 1563047670087.jpg (404x162, 13K)

Nero X Morrigan when

Reminder that the only "dynamic" boss stage is from the demo mission

So?

Have link to the source?

They don't bother me much either, but they don't add anything to the game.

I'm probably old enough to be your father.

DMC3 has probably the worst enemy roster and encounters in the whole genre.

So you couldn't climb that mountain.

>DMC3 has probably the worst enemy roster and encounters in the whole genre.
See

You know, you're a real pissy little faggot for someone who pulls the age card. Go back, stay there.

so when will the SE come out?

>5 baby revisionist trying to convince people that 3 is bad
How sad and pathetic

You're an actual idiot. When I say "I do not care about your opinion" I mean that literally, so when someone replies with "yea well ur objectively wrong gotcha! lol" why am I supposed to care? I still don't care. Like what you want. That has no bearing on what I'm describing. I can think of other games that do the kind of variety I'm describing better than DMC3, but that still isn't relevant to what I was saying.

CAPCOM
>haha we are not making DMC5
>e3 2018
INTRADUCIN DEVIRU MAY CRY FIVU

user, they lie, get with the times.

Yeah, that's me, i love me some DMC5 boya heh heh heh!

Attached: launch them, juggle them, put them in a loop.jpg (1000x1000, 385K)

>Say something
>get questioned
>lol don't care about your opinion

Fuck off underage

More like bandwagon faggots adamantly denying that 3 has any flaws whatsoever.
3's issues have been discussed for decades prior but now that epic youtube analysis fags have talked about it suddenly it's completely and entirely infallible and is absolutely perfect in every way

>get questioned
>You're not expected to share my opinion. I was mostly just elaborating on what DMC5 does differently.
Work on your reading comprehension.

Not him but youre acting like the kiddos in DMC threads are actually going to argue properly if someone gives them a conclusion that they dont like. Legacyautist ran circles around the 4babbys in these threads for months because they could neither prove what he said wrong or outskill him to pull the "muh git gud" card

>come to video game discussion board to drop "hot take" factoids and get upset when people want to discuss their validity

Maybe you should work on your autism instead.

Literally the opposite is happening, stop sucking 5's dick so much

Reminder that the final fight in DMC5 SHOULD HAVE BEEN NERO VS DANTE & VERGIL AT ONCE
>dante & vergil about to fight
>nero decides fuck the pair of them and intervenes
>nero wants them both to accept him, dante as his equal, vergil as his son
>they say alright, let's team up to beat down this annoying kid and finally shut him up
>player as nero vs both the sparda brothers
>we finally see the sons of sparda united
>we finally see nero vindicated
>unparalleled kino
I'm actually furious that they didn't do this

Attached: UUUUNGAAA.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

5 has it's issues too cunt, people trying to imply that either game, or any game in this franchise is perfect are fucking retards.

Yeah, i should know better

DMC5 having different priorities with its enemy encounters and level design compared to DMC3 isn't a "hot take." That's the entire point. How you feel about it doesn't matter. I was asked to elaborate on what I meant when I mentioned the difference, and so I did. In response I got "YEAH BUT IT SUCKED." I don't care. Some of the variety I mention actually constitutes some of the lowest points in DMC3 even in my own opinion, but that in itself doesn't invalidate the differences or the merit of some of the other instances of it.

I saw what arkham got and I dont want any
For it to be remotely fair theyd have to gimp them hard or only make one of the brothers AI active at a time

Oh I'm sorry, did you want me to read that now? Though luck, i don't care XD

Attached: 456784563.webm (368x450, 420K)

And how are you going to do Dante moveset? DSD only and couple of firearms?

Okay.

*tough lol

Why is he so based bros

Attached: 1559325779989.jpg (612x596, 44K)

he only eats pizza and strawberry sundaes while being drunk 24/7

Cute or cursed?

Attached: 1596529997211.gif (540x550, 2.96M)

they'd realistically kick his ass alone

Oh damn he released it, but its too bad it's just a small section that loops.

His song no chance sounds baller, can't wait until he releases it. Sounds like something that could have been in the dmc ost.

Bayo is better

Bayo have more combos but it feels useless when every attack does the same things, you just repeat the two best ones. DMC have more creativity and let’s you make your combo however the fuck you want, I apreciatte that more. Also it have less gimmick but I don’t know if that is good or bad. But I must admit the dodge in Bayonetta is fucking kino

Both have flaws but both are still kino. Stfu

Both

Fuck knows I leave that to the professionals. It just stuck out to me and I think they might have intended this at first but cut it. It's so bizarre that dante just goes "whatever lol" and sits at the side, it's glaring.

You wanna talk cursed?

Attached: 1541644783895.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

I still haven't played Bayonetta. It's completely superficial, but I hate the character designs and it turns me off.

Attached: lost to time.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

>>game implies repeatedly that Vergil and Dante really never knew each other
>Swimming levels

Cursed please never post that again

>"whatever lol" and sits at the side, it's glaring
What's wrong with that? He's chill now that he knows his retard brother is back. Nero knocked some sense into both of em.

Is this Shinobi? Is it running on an emulator? Is that a costume you unlock?

>PS3 version is fucked
>PS2 version prohibitively expensive
>Potato laptop

Guess I'll never finish this game. And yes, Bayonetta looks like shit.

Dante already slapped Vergil and Nero around before to no avail, he even makes it clear at the end of 3 and 4 and especially before that fight in 5 that he's lost interest in trying to get through to them.

In fact letting them pit each other against one another worked better.

>caring about story that much in DMC
What a fag.
DMC5 and DMC4SE are contenders for best in the series, interchangeable based on preferences. DMC3 is good. Great at the time.

Only way I could see him beating both of them at once is if they were nerfed even further by their tiredness.
Maybe if Nero just stole Yamato back for the entire fight he could do it but it's a bit of a stretch in my eyes.

Personally I just want to see Nero wield DSD one day.

Where has it been implied Dante is a drunk?
I never watched the anime or read the books/manga but I always had the idea Dante doesn't even drink.

>Is this Shinobi?
Yes.
>Is it running on an emulator?
Yes. It runs super well on PCSX2; no issues whatsoever that I've encountered.
>Is that a costume you unlock?
No. It's a different character. It's Joe from the older Shinobi games. You have to jump through a lot of hoops to unlock him, but that's where the joy and magic of uploaded game saves comes into play.
>Guess I'll never finish this game.
It's worth trying to emulate; even if you don't have a decent computer there's a good chance you can get it to run fairly well. As far as PS2 games go it's not very demanding to emulate as far as I can tell.

Attached: shinobi.jpg (640x893, 108K)

>DMC5 and DMC1
Fixed that for you.

>game just got a 1gb update
what the fu-

I thought Itsuno said demon blood didn’t get diluted by generation and that a offspring between any kind of demon, full or hybrid, always result in a demon from that breed

based and truthpilled

>they patched playable Vergil in
BASED

There are a bunch of Jack Daniels bottles in his office in DMC4.
The DMC anime ending also shows him holding a glass poured, but he doesn't sip it.
youtube.com/watch?v=MIdtKHFmLYI

>Yamato seperates and Rebellion combines.
now imagine if future games allowed you to combine devil arms when Dante stabs himself with DSD

fuck you

It did though? 1.08. As far as I can tell it did fuck all, don't listen to this nigger:

I couldn't even get a controller to work, i doubt it's worth trying to emulate anything that's not PS1 on a laptop. It's pretty depressing how much better games look emulated then on their actual hardware.

Who gives a fuck what Itsuno thinks? This is Kamiya's series

Or that hot ;)

Really liked DMC5 but Vergil was way too easy, and by the time you reach him in DMD you have so many tools to shit all over him that it feels like a major downgrade from DMC3's final boss. They made it way too easy with the free RG and DT bars on his summoned swords which in turn fuels your SDT which shreds him, plus there's way too much downtime with him just eating a combo for 8 seconds then going into a knock down animation, teleporting away, and just standing there for a couple seconds before doing any attack. At the very least, they should have made it like in DMC3 where if you don't get the fuck out as soon as Vergil parries you, you're going to eat an immediate counter-attack.

Kinda agree that he should've used Yamato combos more active instead of judgment cut spam

Sorry but ever since DMC3, I like bayo more as a game. Feels tighter

So does your mum's pussy lol. Blocked.

>tighter
I want to use Bayo ass as pillow

Never played any DMC game but thinkin of starting. Should I start from 1, or just play 5 or what?

Holy shit dude. Unironically, have sex.

see

1 and 3SE on the HD Collection, 4SE, 5(SE?).

1, then 3, then 4, then 5
DmC is an okay game, but not a good devil may cry game
DMC2 is abhorrent, it's not worth playing through

only play DmC on spanish, don't bother with the rest

get the collection and skip 2

Only play 2 and DmC. 1 is bad, and 3 is ruined by 5.

It didn't age very well, but it is still a very compelling game to play as far as seeing the origins of the character action genre go. I played while listening to Matthewmatosis' commentary video on it, and it was a really interesting playthrough and I'm very glad I did it, even if the game was a little rough around the edges.
t. someone who played it for the first time last year

>DmC
its not a dmc game so he doesn't need to bother :^)

Even going as far back as DMC1, Dante's office had beer littered around and it's only increased with subsequent games, barring I think the beginning of 3.
And in the DMC1 Novel that's now kinda semi-canon, Dante as Tony Redgrave was notorious in the local merc bar for being able to drink anyone and everyone under the table six ways to tuesday. Gilver even gets challenged to a drinking competition and ends up passed out and having all his shit robbed, while Tony (Dante) was just slightly drunk.

The absolute earliest piece of anything relating to Dante and drinking is RE4-era concept art of Tony at a bar with a teddy bear ordering a drink

My dream Vergil fight would have been:
Phase 1: Mostly the same, except he gets attacks where he teleports behind you (nothing personel) and does a combo you need to dodge, similar to the one in 3 with the trick up>helm splitter>stinger so you need to dodge him multiple times

Phase 2: Only gets access to his normal DT, it functions similar to the current way his SDT does, faster and improved attacks and combos, uses special summoned sword attacks. He now starts doing Judgement Cuts End, but only in DT.

Phase 3: SDT now replaces his DT, when he SDT he does different attacks: the fighter jet attack, a faster Judgement Cut End, a Drive like in 4SE that you need to jump to dodge, and some other fancy stuff in the same ballpark of power level. Exiting SDT has a long recovery which opens him up for combos.
He also doesn't get the Clone, I feel like it doesn't really suit the fight.

I mean technically it's a spinoff

nice blog

Thing with 5Vergil compared to 3Vergil is that 5Vergil goes through three distinct phases in his boss fight, where he gains new moves and ability as each comes along. Whereas with 3Vergil, those three phases are each individual boss fights.
So Vergil 1, Vergil 2 and Vergil 3 become Vergil Phase 1, Vergil Phase 2 and Vergil Phase 3.

In my opinion, Phase 3 5Vergil matches up in quality to 3Vergil 3, but because you spend less time with it due to the nature of the phases, you don't feel it as hard.

was the gilver name in the files real?

To add to this, I hope someone comes along and mods in Vergil starting the fight as Phase 3.

Nice ass, can I fuck it?

Yes, but it's pretty much nothing. It relates to V as V was originally intended to be a retrofitted Gilver, but they went a different direction.

yes uwu

>perfect edgelord
>perfect husbando
Absolute perfection.

Sounds like generic anime rival dialogue to me. What's so great about it?

Why DT forms in 5 have such spankable asses?

>incest

>retrofitted Gilver
Wonder how that would work out. I mean Gilver is REALLY obviously Vergil but it would be funny to see capcom try to make it a surprise.

Vergil's summoned swords in 5 are the worst in the series.

Vergil says it

Attached: 1547230248777.jpg (2160x3840, 834K)

>can stun you
>actively used
Sure

He looks like he drinks, eats and breathes onions.

Vergil 3's stinger combo fucked me up so hard when I first played DMC3, I'm really sad there's no similar analogue for it in 5

I think the fight could be improved so much if they just remove his HUAAAAARGH animation and just have him block your attack once the threshold is passed and immediately follow up with a rapid slash like he always did. The animations for it already exist and it would be really easy to implement. Also increase the speed of his summoned sword ranged attack by at least 300%

They changed explicitly because it was just TOO on the nose

They look awful and move towards you at a snails pace.

spiral swords are great as well as the follow ups from his combos that nail you with like 10 of them in quick succession, but his long range spam with them might as well be an invitation to get SSS in like 4 seconds with Royalguard and go Quad S on his ass

FUCK do those teeth look nice. First time I've enjoyed next gen graphx in a while,.

Other than changing him to V to keep him a surprise they probably changed him to half because V's style isn't exactly Vergil's so they separated him to make that distinction.

Attached: 1539157667153.gif (268x350, 3M)

I loved the extreme highs and extreme lows of 3's boss roster. Some of them might have been complete busts but they were definitely more experimental and original than the bosses of 5.

5 has great bosses, just like any other DMC game, but I wish Itsuno wasn't so fucking consistent at making a roster that fluctuates so steeply. It's like this fucker is hellbent on making amazing bosses next to extremely bland ones.

Vergil was one of the worst parts of DMC5, not only his actual fight which was worse than Nero Angelo and the original DMC3 Vergil but the cascade effect he had throughout the entire game, resulting in shit like V which was bound to retarded lore limitations in Itsucucks opinion so his gameplay was shallow shit and in general the embarrassing fanboy nature of the plot. Urizen was cooler and more intimidating than Mundus on the surface, making him just Vergil was the wrong direction for the story. DMC5 continues the tradition of there never being a truly perfect outclasses all the others DMC game even if its overall probably the strongest

It lacks the highs of DMC3, it lacks the atmosphere of DMC1 (even though it definitely comes the closest, maybe even equals it often but never surpasses it), doesnt have the buggy and glitchy tech depth of 4.

Meanwhile its the most consistent quality throughout full of well designed enemies, no shitty gimmick sections unless you count V as one, all bosses are good and visually striking, Dante is the deepest he has ever been (the glitches in 4 are more universal engine related tech) with a huge roster of tools at once, Nero is far better than he was in 4. If I had to pick one to be the best of them all id objectively probably have to give that spot to DMC5 but it still loses out on specific core aspects like the final boss extremely hard to DMC3. Trying to re-do Vergil was a retarded mistake

nice pasta

nice phoneposter reply redditor, writing a few sentences doesnt take brainpower or effort from someone over 10 years old and with an access to a keyboard

itsuno's fetish

Attached: 1555629607144.jpg (4096x1664, 821K)

stop posting

5 bosses are better than 3. Maybe half feel the same, but at least that’s better than having 5 bland bosses. Lady and Centipede were unnecesary
3 is still the better game tho

I think DMC5 nailed the core combo stuff. I'm not a super-autist about it, so I don't know how it lacks compared to DMC4, but I like what the game has to offer with Nero and Dante. Where I think DMC5 falls on its face is in the level design and the overall way it handles progression. If you removed the cutscenes and the empty hallways you would pretty much be left with Bloody Palace.
>But no one likes X, Y, or Z gimmicks!
I probably agree on all three, among other examples we could complain about, but I do think previous games had good examples of shaking things up too. In any case, the fact previous games didn't always nail their ideas doesn't mean DMC5 had to just give up on doing anything of interest.

People complain about the Qliphoth dominating the last half of the game, and that's understandable, but I think what the lack of visual variety made noticeable was the lack of structural variety. I still probably like DMC5 more than DMC3 and maybe even as much as DMC1, but it's sort of middle-of-the-road in some ways that suggest Itsuno and company were feeling timid. Bringing Vergil back probably plays into this, too.

>V which was bound to retarded lore limitations in
You mean Itsuno not spending the money on V any more than he needed too?They couldn't animate phantom anyways. people like him because they didn't have to spend more than 4 missions with him.

>urizen was cooler
sitting on a chair doing nothing is breddy cool

>still hating on the story
lol if you care so much read the supplementary material, it's a good story if you add to that. The whole point of 5 was itsuno trying to bring Vergil back, if it wasn't this then he would have done something else.

No one cares about your opinion though

don't listen to , I care

>>>plebbit

>dmc 3
>final boss hard
Unless we talking dmd vergil 3 is just trickster dodge fest

>The whole point of 5 was itsuno trying to bring Vergil back
Probably true, but this makes subsequent games even harder to come up with a justification for in terms of story context. If Dante, Vergil, and Nero are all getting along, what could possibly pose a threat? It'll probably be an alien invasion or something at this rate. Bringing Mundus back for one last go is the obvious route, but I really can't think of a way to make that interesting.

>u-unless
nobody with a brain ever refers to anything except DMD in these games you fucking autistic piece of shit, DMD is the only difficulty where Vergil 3 properly uses his full moveset and even though I think DMD in 3 is too hard for the wrong reasons Vergil 3 is still probably the best boss ever made and one of the examples of why gatekeeping should be allowed because something like Vergil 3 on DMD is the type of kino where games reach their own version of classic literature or film heights

>muh story
why are you still here?

>DMC3
SOUL
>DMC5
soul but not as much soul as dmc3

>what could possibly pose a threat
Why does everything have to be world ending stuff why not just make it individual campaigns with nero, dante and vergil on a job slicing up demons.

>except dmd
>source:my ass
As you say

>Vergil 3 is still probably the best boss ever made and one of the examples of why gatekeeping should be allowed because something like Vergil 3 on DMD is the type of kino where games reach their own version of classic literature or film heights

lol calm down buddy

Attached: Shigitty.jpg (2142x1203, 874K)

>Why does everything have to be world ending stuff why not just make it individual campaigns with nero, dante and vergil on a job slicing up demons.
I guess it could. I wouldn't mind that.

Vergil is a shit character.

>If Dante, Vergil, and Nero are all getting along, what could possibly pose a threat?
Dante and Vergil are stuck in Hell at the moment, so maybe there's something in Hell that has some sort of eminence power, something deep down in the roots of the Qliphoth

>Why does everything have to be world ending stuff

Because there are no stakes otherwise? There's barely any stakes in action games as it is.

manchild luddite dicklet who thinks that for games to "be art" they should try to beat other mediums at their own game spotted

5Vergil is a shit character

>so maybe there's something in Hell that has some sort of eminence power, something deep down in the roots of the Qliphoth
Yeah, sure. Sounds good. So long as the demons look cool and have actual personalities again I'm game.

The stakes could be on the things the heroes loves, Nero:Kyrie, Dante:Trish/Lady/humanity I don't know/Vergil:his big dick contest
That way the heroe feels defeated if he failed to protect the things he loved, and drive up the stakes

That's a lot of assumptions and a lot of pent up rage you have there, sonny jim

What us going to endanger said things? A guy with a gun? It would be farcical

>That's a lot of assumptions
tell everyone what your epic reply was implying or admit that these "assumptions" are just an ability to pick up on manchild NPC number 292230530 executing his "pretending to be mature" directives for the millionth time on an epic imageboard thread

I was thinking of giving Trish a Demon father one that gave her her Lightning powers and is pretty pissed at Dante, and to some extent Vergil for failing to protect Mundus, that might be a minor retcon on who was the one that created Trish, but I think it'll be worth it

Attached: DMC1 D&T.jpg (1200x792, 114K)

>get more background on his character
>he's shit
you just have shit taste sorry friendo

pls answer

Doesn't make the game that much more interesting, its the characters besides you fags will always complain about the story.

Attached: 1548818041780.jpg (3154x4096, 671K)

My epic reply was implying that you are spouting a lot of ridiculous subjective bullshit. Also you seem to be the only one here concerned with equating video games with books and movies despite lashing out at a dreamed up version of me for it, you fucking schizo.

Since we are doing bullshit analogies: What's the Crime and Punishment or Bladerunner equivalent of JC Killer Bee spam?

Mundus goes after the remains of the qliphoth

Speaking of Mundus, how did Vergil escape from the mallet island?

RE: Mercenaries style mission based DMC game featuring all characters when?

>My epic reply was implying that you are spouting a lot of ridiculous subjective bullshit.
so all analysis of the quality of any art

> Also you seem to be the only one here concerned with equating video games with books and movies
try not being illiterate before trying to "argue"

>Since we are doing bullshit analogies: What's the Crime and Punishment or Bladerunner equivalent of JC Killer Bee spam?
entire sentence makes zero sense, learn what an analogy is and try actually reading crime and punishment/ watching blade runner& reading DADOES before making mouthbreather analogies about them

His explosion was so big he ended up outside the castle.

2 hours

>nothing but insults and deflection

You tried underage-chan.

>nothing but insults
not necessary to post anything else when you havent posted a single argument
>and deflection
ironic, seeing as how ever since your first mouthbreather reddit reply deflection is the only thing youve been doing (and failing) after getting called out for being a wannabe adult manchild

You're still going? Not knowing when to quit is yet another sign of underage autism.

You tried underage-chan.

Now you're repeating things back to me? lol you are literally 12 years old.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

You tried underage-chan.

>Vergil was lost at sea
I guess that's why It took him 15 years to get to Fortuna

Well my work is done here. This was all too easy.

>cant argue
>then gets bullied out of the thread
>h-haha my work here is done *fixes fedora*

thats a hard yikes from me mouthbreather

>bullied

Oh so you're that sperg. Of course you are, who else would be both this retarded and juvenile. It all makes sense now. lol holy shit.

>Crime and Punishment
Xaxaxaxaxa

>use a word
>autist unironically thinks he is some epic chronicler who knows every person on this board based on their word choices

this would have been sad if you succeeded, now its just laughable and embarrassing that your deflection strategy changed to a "youre X autist so I can ignore you h-haha"

go back to memeddit if you want to ignore X posts based on the posters karma

>nobody has modded the fucking vest onto vergil

>all this autism from being laughed at after equating a single boss fight in a video game with the greatest works of literature and cinema

You can't make this shit up

Vergil's bare chest would be too much to endure.

I'd rather have it official if it'll end up like noodle Dante

Attached: 1548344506776.png (503x811, 753K)

He clung to the outside of Dante's plane.

>dante gets topless option like 3
>vergil gets v's outfit because he can't show off his tiddies too much

Attached: 1563800099002.jpg (600x925, 273K)

Kyrie could get a deminic flew and Nero goes to hell to find a cure, that's an example I can think of

He was in hell getting bullied by lesser demons.

Mishandled is the term I'd use.
DMC1 Vergil is ambiguous, but decent enough tragedy fodder for its purposes. Basically anti-Modern Dante, no freedom, no real power of his own. We don't know how far he's fallen, but we still get a sense his experience has been degrading from what he should be based on what we measure of Dante. He's a dark mirror.

DMC3 Vergil was well done, I won't go over all the things that have been said about him but basically we're given a preview of him as Counter-Young Dante, a living parallel less so a pale image, that does not impede on his future and helps even make his pending fall all the more pitiable. Allowing us to play as him, and Nero Angelo, helped to enhance the experience and endearment.

DMC4SE Vergil was disappointing, gameplay wise he's fun but despite having more time less is done with his two cutscenes here (aimlessly tours Fortuna while muttering to himself, has sex, leaves) than with the 1 and 1/2 in 3SE (established he is obsessively studious regarding his heritage, establish he has a short patience but a tolerance/willingness to hear out others before and after, man with a plan and direction). They honestly could have cut them and it'd be better.

DMC5 Vergil is quite the conundrum, I personally don't mind Vergil coming back but I feel like DMC3's Vergil fleshing out Nero Angelo without dragging him back, DMCV should have done the same for Vergil through V and his summons, not Vergil himself. We feel pity for Nero Angelo in 1 even during 3 because of how low he will be brought. You can't really feel pity for Vergil during 5 when he's literally standing on top of the world.

Letting us know Vergil exists through V and could one day resurrect would be fine, but turning the game entirely into Vergil's Re-Awakening was a misstep with his arc so far.

Making him playable as a SDT of V, combining base Vergil with V's stuff via style switch, or stand alone DLC should have been the way to go.

Attached: 1529076139984.jpg (637x358, 88K)

I think V's outfit would look sluttier than naked titties on Vergil.

>Making him playable as a SDT of V, combining base Vergil with V's stuff via style switch
That sounds horrible and bloated, V's playstyle shouldn't go on and be part of another character that already has a fixed playstyle

merely pretending?

Was I the only one disappointed in how two-dimensional he was? He literally only had a one-track mind. He just wanted to defeat Dante. In my mind, I had always thought he'd be more remorseful upon coming back, with a lot of regret that he threw his life away and missed raising his son for the sake of power.

I still enjoyed all of his cutscenes but honestly, something didn't sit right with me. I think it was the fact that Vergil is barely in the game. It really felt like he needed to have been in at the halfway point, where he could've gotten more development.

Also why the fuck was Vergil so strong? It was bullshit considering that Dante had been alive for something like 20 years after Vergil finally kicked it and was only growing stronger and stronger during that time. I could buy Urizen being that powerful but then why was Vergil proper so strong?

I mean, his face is attractive, but goddamn, his hair is fucking ugly as hell.

You seem to have completely missed all possible nuance to Vergil's character user. What you're asking for is literally in the game. Pay a little more attention next playthrough

DMCV Vergil is a wet tissue, even the line delivery is questionable. There was no thought put into him other than "THEY LIEK TEH 3, LEZ MAEK BE THAT XD". Goes for the boss fight as well.

Yeah, it's all there through V but I don't know, the instant he comes back, it's like he just forgets all of that shit and is just like, "FUCK YOU DANTE I'M THE MOTHERFUCKING STRONGEST."

Felt kinda like character regression for the sake of fan service to me.

>all possible nuance
"my mommy left me" is not a nuance

GUYS WHERE DO I START WITH LEARNING HOW TO PLAY DANTE AT A HIGHER LEVEL

Honestly, I'm surprising myself with what I can do already, since I sort of vaguely have gotten down Style-switching but obviously I need to practice a lot more. How should I handle stuff like DSD sword formations?

>with a lot of regret that he threw his life away and missed raising his son for the sake of power.
That wouldn't be Vergil. Besides we only got him towards the end of the game, pretty sure well see more nuance in future games.

>nuance
>DMC
>DMCV

HAHAHAHA

The duality of man

Look at it like this:
V's existence as a character shows that Vergil has remorse for his actions. It shows that he knows that what he does is wrong.
But in turn, you must also look at Urizen's existence as a character. Urizen's existence shows the sheer amount of pride and drive Vergil has to gain power, even if he himself knows his actions are wrong. When Vergil is restored, he doesn't come back with just V alone. The portion of his self that was Urizen is still there, and always will be.

If you would refer to , it also highlights an aspect of Vergil's motivation in the game that seems to be skipped over a lot.

Urizen bringing in the Qliphoth and fucking shit up was a mistake that not even he as his full self would commit, born of a stupid decision in a half-dead state.

>tards need simple things spelled out to them
more news at 11

I'm not saying this shit is going to be winning any literary awards any time soon, but there's still more to it than what's just on the surface.
If the surface level shit was all anyone looked at, no one would be praising DMC3's narrative to this day.

twitter.com/Fluffyquack/status/1153705485746548737
What did Capcom mean by this?

Attached: 1539643529359.jpg (2270x953, 94K)

>no one would be praising DMC3's narrative to this day

No one should. It's not bad but it's not special either. It's all very basic stuff.

>born of a stupid decision in a half-dead state.
How else would he have gotten rid of his corruption? He didn't want to die and he wanted to beat dante so he cut the weaker part out of himself. I'd say that was pretty smart of him.

Why Vergil was getting his ass kicked so hard by every demon in hell? Even in his weakest form he should be more powerful then 80% of hell. And if he needed a sword or weapon, why not killing a demon and turn them into Devil Arms?

I hope his DLC is about him making every demon in hell to know his power, and turn some of them into Devil Arms just to torment them.

Attached: 1563826361789.webm (1920x1080, 2.81M)

>I hope his DLC

I laugh every time

The stupid part comes in him thinking that his "self" would reside in the demonic half and that he as "Vergil" would still be in control.
Instead his demonic side was nothing but his pure autistic drive for power for power's sake and more of the defining traits that make up a personality resided in a fragile twink that was still dying anyway.

smash confirmed

He had to distract nero so he could grab his arm and he was zombie walking until then, his ego took a hit lol.

Attached: 1560693617821.jpg (3840x2160, 918K)

>he thinks we won't get anything

Attached: 1561345400314.png (500x500, 159K)

Me too, user, me too.

Attached: 1560013450936.png (1574x702, 644K)

I cri evertim.

Attached: AlwaysThisWay.png (500x500, 279K)

Still, Nero was really powerful by the end of 4 and Vergil ripped his arm of just by throw him around, lesser demon don't even compare to Nero so Vergil should had been able to beat them around with their own weapons. Now bigger and powerful demons are another history.

Do note he's Sparda's son.
If anyone recognized him as Sparda's kid they'd want fuck him up horribly as soon as possible.
The Demon World as we've seen is eternally butthurt at their mere existence.

>Vergil was playable in 3, moveset still pales to Dante's and only special aspect to playing him is an opening cutscene
>Playable in 4, good moveset, still does jackshit plot-wise in the game
>Fucking NT at least tried to make a unique Vergil campaign

Please god just give us a good Vergil story, just this once. Let us go through Hell with Dante as a co-op campaign. I'm begging you.

Attached: 1457402793352.png (436x490, 256K)

But that wasn't a fair fight, Vergil attacked him by surprise and Nero was more worried about kyrie.

>DLC is a epilogue in hell with Dante
>They split up and decides to meet up in a certain place
>During the mean time Vergil remember his battle against Mundus, his becoming into NA and his life in hell after DMC1
>During the chapters Vergil meets up with some bosses that remembers how weak Vergil was and makes fun of him
>Vergil punishes these demons by turning them into Devil Arms
>At each boss and chapter more is revealed about Sparda
>Final chapter Vergil turns Yamato into DSV and he meets with Dante
>Ending implies that they want to seal the underworld like Sparda once did
>Mundus shows up
>DLC ends
I really hope they try to bar NT in this aspect, they brought a shit ton of improvements to DMC3 Vergil plus a original campaing, why can't Capcom do the same?

Attached: 1562554916066.gif (540x304, 3.22M)

>Vergil remember his battle against Mundus, his becoming into NA and his life in hell after DMC1
were sorta getting that in the manga, at least your first two points so far.

I just beat this game for the first time last night. Can we make a new thread when this one hits the bump limit or gets deleted? I just want to talk about it, dammit.

Attached: 1561314051857.jpg (648x648, 46K)

He still threw a man across a room and ripped a limb off with this move, this enough proof about what he could do to demonlets.

Not everyone is gonna read the manga, and the game has more intensity.

What do you guys think of an alt. Universe DMC game. One that isn't filled with shoehorned characters and a story that makes sense
>inb4 DmC
No I don't like the themes in DmC because it isn't the core of what is DMC. The story should be about what make someone human, and the efforts he'll got through to protect the ones he loves and hold dear. And it could even exist without hindering mainline DMC

Attached: notre-dame-rose-window-detail-400w.jpg (400x322, 302K)

>turns Yamato into DSV
God no, Yamato in 5 is alredy meh, please don't go further

Attached: perfection.png (504x339, 133K)

talk about it here

>Meh
Take that back

Attached: 1534963438640.jpg (709x817, 212K)

DMC 5 characters are ugly as shit

What's wrong with 5's Yamato?

Attached: Yamato_concept_DMC5.png (972x2048, 1.81M)

no way fag

Attached: image00134.jpg (1357x1920, 730K)

No yellow ribbon=No love

>He still threw a man across a room and ripped a limb off with this move, this enough proof about what he could do to demonlets.
So he did the bare minimum to survive. He must have gotten bullied if V said he was getting defeated so much.

I don't really see the point. There's no denying that DMC doesn't have the best story, but a reboot won't sit well with many people.

But it has flowers now

The sparda men aren't invunerable superheroes. Hell both Nero and Dante have clear scuffs, and cuts on their faces throughout DMC5. Their durability is pretty shit, or atleast a 5 on a scale from 1-10, they just heal fast.

No, sparda autismo

It's not a reboot, think of it more like a spin-off. A game that doesnt really try and replace mainline DMC

Attached: Death at night.jpg (283x604, 39K)

To be fair the Devil Bringer was retardedly durable.
Took a Stinger Head on and was used to block some attacks back in 4 IIRC.
Only thing we knew could pierce it was Yamato.

I just imagine Vergil was summoning Yamato back to him, with the arm coming along for the ride.

I didn't say I want Sparda to be the main hero....

You're the same autismo who wants a sparda game.

Mortals can't handle topless Vergil.

Attached: 1554964701977.jpg (1199x586, 79K)

What do you mean by "meh"? It's cool and OP, DSV would make it even cooler if properly done.

Yeah, like I said, he should be able to defeat most of the lesser demons since he was already quite powerful, even if in Zombies state, only losing to more powerful ones like Goliath, Berial and such.

M8, they are really powerful, tanking asteroids, instant healing from being cut in half and attacks from high projectiles.

Attached: images (54).jpg (479x640, 45K)

>shirtless costumes never ever again
FUUUUCCCCKKK

Attached: d6tiyx2-64605d3e-fcad-4c5a-908c-42e5e05bc4ec.png (512x448, 178K)

I'm not, I just asked what would you think of a alt. universe DMC, how's that related to Sparda in any way?

Attached: e515faf79597044b07363bc8ab9ba9a4.jpg (500x744, 95K)

>white pubes and happy trail

A devil has awaken in me.

>hire hot models
>keep their bodies hidden under layers of clothing

It's a crime.

Attached: maxim.png (756x1151, 461K)

I know it's you you don't have to pretend.

Are we in for 10 more years of "DLC at this E3" now?

Sure user, if it makes you happy, you can think of me as who ever you like

Attached: D_IjmUHWkAExx5h.jpg (1072x1274, 185K)

Ah fuck, fujos are back at it again.

Nah only until September

It only took 10 years to get a new main line game. We still got DmC in between, though it wasn't what we wanted it was still a DMC game. It'll probably be 3 to 5 years until we get DMC6. Maybe 1 or 2 years we'll get a Special Edition.

There's nothing fujo about this thread though.

Attached: 1551308123773.jpg (1190x1684, 1.25M)

he spend over a month knocked out inside the tree, getting force fed human blood
of course his would look like a hobo

Attached: old dante grin.jpg (553x441, 27K)

>the thread I made at 10 o'clock last night is still going

Nice.

Attached: 60297861.jpg (1200x900, 113K)

this is the mom

Attached: vergil banged this chick.png (1440x720, 383K)

Unironically looks awful. The white wrapping is hideous, if it's not ivory don't bother. No contrast with the blade, no contrast between the sheathe and the ribbon. What ever the things that cap the hilt (pommel?) and the sheathe are called are barely visible.

it looked a lot better in the previous games.

kyrie?

Absolutely based
Don't forget that 5 is nothing but a retread of 3 that's worse

liar

>it looked a lot better in the previous games.
Are you sure about that?

Attached: Yamato_%28DA%29_DMC1.png (350x386, 50K)

Would their fates be different?

What are your thoughts on Dante's moveset in this game?

Actually yes, DMC1 Yamato does not look bad at all even though i prefer the slimmer version from 3 onwards. I remember being very disappointed that it was just the same moveset though.

>dude lmfao lets give him the same weapons as 3

I'm cool with this but I REALLY would've liked Nevan and Artemis to come back, especially the latter.

>siren bitch is literally Artemis 2.0
>just db for nero
I'm still mad

Does DMC Vergil have bigger dick than Vergin owo

Yikes. DMC1 isn't even top 3 DMC games

>Vergil probably said "You will never forget this devil's power" while fucking
>He used summoned sperm to penetrante her eggs
>He finished by sheeting his dick back in his pants and then she orgasmed
>He tricked out of her house
You just know.

Attached: 1542143224149m.jpg (424x1024, 63K)

Retard

>No Agni and Rudra
>No Nevan
>Beowulf is different than Balrog
>Rebellion breaks and is replaced by DSD
It isn't really the same

I know right? My fucking dream has been for Dante to get a new demonic laser weapon. It's been ages since he got one in 3. It kinda feels almost like a staple since 1 and 3 both had them but it's been oddly missing since. I would've liked either Artemis to come back with new moves, or a new weapon reminiscent of Artemis with its own distinctive playstyle. I really hope they give it to us in a Special Edition.

It's about as odd as V not having Phantom as a summon, which I hope they rectify in the Special Edition too.

it's the dmc4 model they used for the lady with the hood that turns around and blushes (or gushes in her panties) while vergil walks passed her

Attached: vidya dads.png (945x1575, 453K)

His judgement nut is strong.

Attached: 1535654508302.gif (742x718, 432K)

Nah. If you see them side by side there isn't too much overlap.

Attached: 1554089715063.jpg (1080x1344, 433K)

>Actually yes
So you're saying 1's Yamto is better than 5's
>even though i prefer the slimmer version from 3 onwards
And here you're saying 5's Yamto is better than 1's
Can you clear things up?

the official V manga actualy has a chapter where phantom refuses to work for V and tries to kill him. so V destroys him.

I mean Pandora wasn't purely laser based but it did have it as a function.

Personally I just kind of want to dual wield Nightmare Beta and Gamma, like how Kalina Ann got an upgrade.
Have them double as a pair of melee gauntlets and laser guns.

kyrie whent though several versions anyway

Attached: kyrie4.jpg (1280x1873, 754K)

>It's about as odd as V not having Phantom as a summon, which I hope they rectify in the Special Edition too.
They can't animate a giant ass Spider

DSD is a fucking gift from heavens ,and even gave Dante summoned swords which gave him a even crazier gameplay mechanics.

Attached: 1561987573964.jpg (2160x3840, 736K)

Don't forget
>Shit screamo from rapists
>awful character designs besides Vergil
>Bloody Palace is way too easy for 50~ levels and is just a waste of an hour; you can't even enjoy the music in the game because it resets every 15 seconds for an hour
>bosses are shit except Angelo and Vergil
>V is shit
I give it a year before the "10 YEARS" enertia wears off and people see how bad DMC5 is

Attached: phantom refuses V.jpg (1152x1640, 417K)

Vergil's the best dad, he taught Nero to never trust strange hobos.

Attached: 1543230885895.png (1280x720, 3.53M)

The meme weapon is actually both cool and fun in this game for once, Balrog is different from Beowulf, Cerberus just makes you wish they made each mode a full weapon, the sword is from 4 and they forgot to put in lmao 2sord. I don't see what you could possibly mean by this.

I think this game has the best weapon selection for Dante even if 2sord is missing and 3 swords is a waste of space.

Attached: WUB.webm (900x506, 2.95M)

indeed

Attached: best dad.png (945x945, 261K)

>So you're saying 1's Yamto is better than 5's
Yes, that's what I'm saying. Accounting for graphical fidelity.

>And here you're saying 5's Yamto is better than 1's
No. 5's gaudy look does not make up for having the better profile.I would not even compare the two, i would compare it with 3 which was when that shape was established.

Trust me, I have watched a lot of animes and I'm pretty much a Katana expert.

Attached: Onegai of taking Katana kudsai.webm (900x506, 2.92M)

>awful character designs besides Vergil
Also bosses were mostly mediocre, no boss was shit besides maybe Nidhog

Attached: Yikes.webm (1222x1080, 1.8M)

>he said the p-word
this triggers the autist

wait, i meant that the other way around. The better profile does not make up for the gaudy look.

We need more of her and the dmc crew

Attached: 1554265558432.jpg (958x659, 386K)

That fucking sucks. Why couldn't they just make him smaller like Griffon?

>Personally I just kind of want to dual wield Nightmare Beta and Gamma, like how Kalina Ann got an upgrade.
>Have them double as a pair of melee gauntlets and laser guns.
This would've been fucking sick.

Honestly, I just want to use Acid Rain again. Still one of the coolest moves in the series.

Ahem

Attached: Gilgamesh_DMC5_Artbook_Render.jpg (1354x1087, 219K)

Vergil DLC soon

>New summoned swords types like being able of defending him from coming attacks or to damage from any enemy nearby
>Yamato can be charged with two bars of the DT bar, it would increase any attack from Yamato, and it would add a new effect that every attack cuts through reality
>Better motivation bar effects like increasing Vergil speed and adding new effects over the summoned swords, on top of damage increase and increased range
>Motivation bar can be sacrificed to allow Vergil to use a "quicksilver" type of power
>Vergil can use 5 Judgment Cut in a row, both on ground or in air
>Vergil can trick up and down, and also teleport toward enemies
>Vergil can block and come up with a counter attack of his own
>SDT can create a clone of himself
>SDT has a JCE that cuts through reality but in a more devastating way by opening big breachs that deals constant damage and with the help of his clone
>SDT plants Yamato in the ground and blue fire comes out of the ground
>SDT charges a attack that releases a energy wave toward everything in front of him
>SDT flys toward a enemy causing massive damage when landing

Post your ideas you faggits.

Attached: 1560011508173.jpg (1357x1920, 681K)

They could redesign him into something else, like they did with Nightmare

I'm glad that Itsuno found a way to give Dante new, unique, semi-original gameplay mechanics to keep him fresh.

I still have no idea how to properly use it though.

Is there a version with tameems face shopped on mundus?

Okay Sensei, but I dont really care about how a Katano looks as long as I find it not so ugly, Yamato looks fine to me, but that's coming from someone who never really liked or cared about Yamato, so eh.
The real crime here is how ugly Devil Sword Dante is, now that needs a complete make over

Attached: DMC5_Vergil_render.png (524x971, 318K)

Your Vergil seems even more broken and OP than 4Vergil
>cuts through reality
How do you even imagine it?

Nightmare could have been a giant dick looking familiar

Attached: 1548903383811.png (2160x3071, 2.26M)

morrigan would go out of her way to ride dante's dick (much to the anger of lady, trish, Lucia and patty)

Attached: darkstalkers morrigan.png (830x1167, 494K)

>It's like a Nightmare fight but mobile and easier
Really makes you think

Attached: 95c.jpg (725x1000, 208K)

Attached: Dante%20Devil_May_Cry%20Kyrie%20Lady%20Lucia%20Nero%20Patty_Lowell%20Trish%20Vergil%20behelit.jpg (1600x890, 1.28M)

it's been month and we still don't have a hi res of vergil's render

Attached: 1557597551173.jpg (2160x3840, 1.11M)

>Behelit

Attached: ba4cc9cf3a0fea4c4f0c681dc22990ca.jpg (600x850, 109K)

I find Katanas can be really beautiful and i always thought Vergil's was pretty. Slick, nice use of colors. Losing the gold ribbon is honestly as bad as the i-phone wire wrapping to be honest. I don't understand what they were going for at all.

>how ugly Devil Sword Dante is
Yes, look like a Dark Souls sword. Looks like a dull slab of rock, i hate that fucking meme weapon design.