>creator wastes it on romance

Attached: aspects 4.png (661x507, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stardust-rider.com/hero/
youtu.be/LkJHtDiNowk
youtu.be/l1p0bLkNGa0
vocaroo.com/i/s1OnBk1UU3x6
overseer2.com/chainviewer.php
deviantart.com/wiiabee/journal/The-Unofficial-Guide-to-the-Overseer-Project-681693902
homestuck.com/story/3087
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blood is gay

Doom is useless

Wow I'm both of these things but I haven't even been assigned a class yet

Whats your classpect Yea Forums?
stardust-rider.com/hero/

Attached: 1562940948810.png (986x912, 313K)

i got bard of space
how do you invite destruction of/with/through space

>Aradia was the real leader all along
>Hussie constantly mocks Karkat for his leadership skills in the commentaries

Jesus fucking Christ.

>0-10
Nigga 1-4 is the standard range for personality tests. Fuck that 0-10 shit.
>agree a little
>agree
>agree strongly
>agree very strongly
>totally agree
Fuck you.

yeah i hate how much extra thought has to go into it any other way.

Rogue of Time. I don't know anything about homestuck so I don't know what this means.

Bard of Void

>Bard of Time

So what, I destroy time by existing? Seems rough.

Bards are wildcards and a detriments to your team. You will fuck up the space around you and your team and most likely get them killed in the process.

So what would bard of void do?

Hier of time
What’s an heir in this context?

You steal everyone's time and give your team free time stops.

what the fuck is a page and how does it relate to space

You are a fucking weenie who needs to learn how to be patient and creating good stuff.

what do i do

Attached: class.gif (450x588, 8K)

but what does space do with it, do i create space

>sylph of void
>look it up and basically just undoes injuries
well ok

>create space/galaxies/black holes
That's your endgame, buddy.

You guys really have to accept that this franchise is dead.

You'd be a terrible person to be around since you destroy people through literal irrelevancy and literal nothingness but Bards can also destroy those things as well so you could probably make someone else relevant narrative-wise. In the context of homestuck you can probably invite these things and get everyone killed that way.

Attached: Horrorterror.jpg (1500x1350, 384K)

You really have to accept this terrible fandom is undying.

Mage of Void
So I understand nothing?

I got Knight of Space. How do you use space as a weapon?

Okay faggot I like homestuck too but you have made this thread in multiple boards for months now.

Heir of time here, it seems that I am OP

>destroys your shit
Destruction Chads Always Win Baby

So basically I'm the ultimate sci-fi nerd because I can bring my space fantasies to life if I try hard enough and spend enough time doing it.
Notbad.jpg

Too bad we will bully your ass and call you worthless.

Fucking weenie.

Hey Horror terrors are good boys/girls.

Also if I can destroy misfortune/ Submission/ Ignorance I'd be a pretty good support when I'm not consigning people to nothingness. Sounds like a glass cannon with support to me.

boss of wheels

Attached: Boss of Wheels.png (1552x2036, 385K)

I took it twice and got page void
so what exactly would that exactly mean I do since I don't know this stuff

cease

You are a fucking weenie who can't grasp he was irrelevant all along.

I am a weenie but I always believed that we were always irrelevant
but that being irrelevant doesn't prevent you from having a good time

Attached: nlm.png (889x592, 286K)

Pages are that class that start off as weak pussies and only get really powerful at the endgame. You basically emit irrelevancy and nothingness. Although in your case you will probably be able to just straight up wipe people from existence if you reach godteir at high level endgame.

huh
very interesting
very naicu user-chan

Attached: 1555312648703.png (300x213, 43K)

Bard of Blood/Void

Whatever that means. Sounds cool at least

Thief of Light

You are 8ased.

Make sure you fucking dab on Knight of Blood players.

Congrats your the most cancerous person in the comic. You steal attention, you steal every persons luck, you can steal knowledge to yourself, you can literally steal sight and make someone blind and you're a huge fat bitch. But hey you had that cool song
youtu.be/LkJHtDiNowk
and that other cool song
youtu.be/l1p0bLkNGa0

Attached: Vriska.jpg (1683x990, 809K)

Hope is overpowered and outside of the Master classes Maid would be the most OP class for Hope since it'd effectively make you a top tier battle manga protagonist
This is indisputable

Attached: 1545268759027.png (881x1343, 35K)

Page of Space, whatever that means.

Heir of Blood/Doom/Mind/Void
the fuck kind of word salad is that?

Knight of Space chad reporting

Is this for an actual game or is Yea Forums down to the level of comparing MySpace quiz results now?

>>Aradia was the real leader all along
tbf that was clear from a5a2 if you were paying attention

You have to choose one aspect. Which one do you like more?

Social-interaction (Blood), Death/Suffering (Doom), rational thinking (Mind) or irrelevancy/the unknown (Void).

they recently made some hires for hiveswap, so there's still money being actively invested in it

From what I can tell, it means we have clinical depression.

Like, you understand and give in to suffering, and do your best to just bring everything down with you with your void powers.

a5a1 sorry
a5a1 even ends with aradia explicitly telling her past selves what's going to happen, so they can make it happen

Weak bitch throughout but can teleport, throw black holes and generally fuck with space at fully powered up endgame.

>page of void
so im a cool Renaissance man that doesn't do shit? fuck

Prince of Hope
So how fucked is my session?

Mind, i wanna be a wizword

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (336x188, 16K)

You're a school shooter and an incel.

Attached: Eridan.jpg (700x700, 40K)

Mage of Rage

sounds cool, I guess I buff allies/debuff enemies with sheer anger?

*wwalks into thread*

Attached: wwalk.png (184x232, 3K)

Fuck

Mage of Light. No idea what that means for me.

God damn prince of void

Knight of Blood here

Reccommend me a good partner :^)

Spoken like a true void. You'll fit right in.

a small, flightless bird

Attached: karkat_and_his_kiwi.png (600x910, 37K)

Eridan was my favorite character and I was hella bummed him not getting a redemption ark. Moreover, instead of staying dead for good he was made to linger in the story. That kept my hopes up that he'll get to atone and evolve as a person.

based

Shai'Hulud

Attached: shaihulud.jpg (260x194, 5K)

Did I break it or something?
I don't think this is supposed to happen.

Attached: my class.png (1484x244, 15K)

The radical centrist option

You're friends are your power. But the author is incompetent and blood is the worst aspect.

Thief of mind, my best friend is a christian genius cuck and I am pretty sure he would be a prince of void so our session would be him trying to destroy the eldritch gods while I am trying to stop him from being a fucking retard and doom us all

I obviously never win and we probably god tier in our escalating stupid conflict

>homestuck

Redpill me on Homestuck, is it actually good and worth reading now so long as I never have to interact with the fanbase?

>no matter how many times I take it I always gate Page of Void
fuck
I guess it's meant to be

Pages end up getting some of the strongest abilities, to the point that a fully realized page of hope can wreck complete shit, or a partially realized page of breath could gather a massive ass army.

They also have the hardest time realizing their abilities though, manifesting mainly as a lack of their aspect mentally, physically and in their relationships.

Jake, a page of hope, lacked mentally hope in himself, in his comrads and his relationships because he saw himself as worthless and pushed people away. He was also an ineffective warrior, unable to kill things that would be a breeze to others, stripping his self-confidence.

Tavros on the other hand was a page of breath, an aspect associated with both air and (debatably) freedom. Tavros was a cripple in a wheel chair who was a massive coward, afraid to explore on his own, and afraid to stand up to those who work to control him. He was physically, and mentally grounded.

Seer of Heart.
Feels somewhat lackluster and as if I'd stay away from all the action and fray analizing stuff and working on teambuilding. But I'm strangely okay with this.

Attached: happy doggo.gif (240x320, 3.27M)

You understand the power of rage ,you can use berserker and cause enemies to go berserk. You can also use that power to calm down allies in raged.
You understand the power of light,luck ,attention and knowledge. You got high perception levels and can shift situations to better advantage yourself and your team. Would probably make a good tactician.

I won't quit until I get my sburb game.

No, Aradia like a good time player made sure the session didnt go to shit for random shit or stupid decisions. Karkat was the one that made everyone move their fucking asses so they get another murderfest like alpha trolls did.

I got maid of breath in the quizzes but maid is female only

turn off female only classes

I heavily disagree with the class pairs and classes dont have inversions like aspects do.

I got Prince of Light, though i'm not sure how one destroys narrative agency.

Just imagine being Kira from Diamond is not Crash

I don't wanna be a maid

Attached: 1553263180112.jpg (374x374, 24K)

>Bard of Breath

Your frog breeding would be a clusterfuck

You receive the future, you receive political correctness and SJW tendencies, becoming homosexual.

You are OP, and OP is a faggot

user, she was the real leader all along.
Even Hussie's book commentary confirmed it.

Is there actually any sort of fun, active sburb sim? I want to play one right now.

which is why you turn off the female only classes

Probable the only time player that let their teammates travel through time more than themselves.

Genesis Project

witch of blood, I have no idea what it means but sounds dope

It's fun but you better have a fuck ton of free time. It's one of the longest works of fiction ever written. Also after a certain point it starts to go from awesome to great to mediocre, then it just gets awful. Just read Problem Sleuth instead. Same writer, same style of humor, same mixed media webcomic, except Problem Sleuth is a normal length, consistently good throughout, and has a satisfying ending.

And seriously? Don't worry about the fan base. Everyone has either moved on or grown up. It was only annoying when it was written because it's popularity caused a constant, massive influx of dumbass teenagers.

Fuck Hussie and fuck all of his comments in those books, you can never tell if he is being serious or not. Its like saying Dave was the leader because he prevented the session to go to shit early, good job, you did the bare minimum of a time player.

You're girl now ,I guess. You can heal people by blowing them and get healed whenever the wind causes any upskirt shots.

You understand everything through understanding everything that its not.

agreed

You socially manipulate people. You break up relationships or force shit ones to be good.

Page of Life, whatever that means.

>I can't tell you which plans will work but I can certainly tell you which ones won't
neat

You basically manipulate people relations and use that to your advantage

So is this an actual game

>Page of Void
What the fuck is this trash? I refuse to accept the shittiest aspect coupled with the shittiest class.

I'm studying psychology so I guess it applies

Basically, void is kind of a complex aspect but its pretty fucking bonkers when done correctly.

Page are usually shit at their aspect at first but grow through and with it. Basically at first you would be irrelevant, unlucky, oblivious and dumb but then you would push your way through relevancy, realize that you make your own luck and start researching shit.

Power anime wise I guess you can do what other classes of light do I guess? Like beams of light, increase your luck, have random realizations? I dont know

>Page of Void
oh god, having to grind from the bottom sure is fun

Attached: 1556042292489.jpg (400x400, 59K)

If sburb were real and I got any sort of page class, I'd immediately off myself.
The class is completely worthless, the god tier pajamas look fucking retarded and it's objectively terrible.

What does page of void mean? I don't do homestuck and I can't tell the difference between knight and page. Page just seems like a shit knight.

Basically, mages are experimentators who go with "you never know until you try" mentality. Too bad that you will have to experience a lot of downfalls as your aspect pretty much guarantees negative outcomes and downfalls of anything you will try to do. Through Void's ignorance you'll keep on trying and will keep reaping only misfortune.
I see your classpect as a tragic character that in the end submits to the fatalistic idea that nothing will ever come from their actions. And either they will stay away from any action in apathy or side with villain just to bring villain's demise through failing their plans and bringing them misforute and nothingness.

You can destroy the wind and freedom and impose your own freedom over others and destroy others with wind. You can basically fuck up peoples progression forward ,your a obstacle to whole game as if you weren't already just by being a bard. You can as well just plainly asphyxiate people.

I guess you would also have like a spider sense of sorts and probably and always take the perfect decision and change outcomes that go bad.

You can customize your god tier pajamas. Pages are fine if your teammates let you play the fucking game instead of cheating and powergaming through the session

>Bard of Mind
Alright so what the hell am I doing.

Attached: 1561726650598.png (550x550, 475K)

Why would I want a class where I need to be helped by my jackass teammates if I want to progress?

ruining the playthrough by thinking about shit too hard

>misforute
misfortune

fuck

Void isn't the shittiest aspect, it's actually pretty decent
The shittiest aspect would be Blood
Page is genuinely the shittiest class though

>Bard of Void
please god no
I'm literally the end of everything

Void seems pretty worthless to me.

CLASS POWER TIER

>God Tier
Knight
Heir
Thief

>Good tier
Prince (if not a fuck up)
Maid
Seer

>Okay tier
Rogue
Witch
Sylph

>Karkat tier
Page
Mage

>Fuck my shit up senpai
Bard
Prince (if its a fuck up)

>Invites destruction of/with/through thought, logic, decisions, consequences
You're the calculating sweet-talker whose words make most sense, have the clearest train of thought but make others go insane and/or lead them to conclusions that suicide is the best option present for them

That's because you aren't thinking about it creatively
It can flawlessly conceal information from enemies and reveal it to friends. You can be nowhere and anywhere. You can send things to oblivion or pull them back from it.

Pages are a class that starts off as basically ineffective, only to get massively useful in the late-game or whenever they get around to mastering their aspect. Kind of like a JRPG trope of a joke party member getting the strongest move in the game if you level them up all the way. Void is the aspect of nothingness and the opposite of Light, which represents fortune. Beyond that it's fairly abstract.

They are pretty interesting to read.

>Gamzee and Eridan were always assholes
>Terezi contacted Gamzee first to join her team
>writing how Karezi is bad
>Vriska is just Karkat on steroids in terms of character

Where's the combat utility?

You're literally hurting everyone by doing nothing.

Knights and Princes just straight up delete people, heirs are untouchable

Page of Space
I'm okay with this.

You have Full Health? What health?

page of blood
what does this mean? nobody knows

What's the difference between knight and page? And all of the other classes where their description starts with "Invites"?

Unless you get a shit class like page, then you're fucked.

literally suicide tier

>Page of blood
I'm so sorry user

Attached: 1447752668809.png (400x400, 281K)

Knights equip to themselves and pages equip other people

OHNONONO

>tfw page of void like many other people in the thread
Weird, Page sounds like something i'd be into. It makes it out to be that they're kinda like warlocks

>equip other people
Sounds like a miserable class to get, what sort of retard would want a class that solely benefits other people?

shut up or i'll invite you to my blood party

I'm convinced that Page of Void is what that quiz spits out of it can't come up with anything, besides, aren't Warlocks shit and underpowered?

>alchemize a Darth Vader suit with a black, metal cod piece
>go around force choking people
based

Now you get the gist why pages suck.

Page of Breath, no idea what's going on

>aren't Warlocks shit and underpowered?
In what regard and setting

Rogue of heart. Sounds edgy but kinda cool. Can someone explain what it means?

>They could have an amazing ability to form alliances between even the most unlikely allies, tying a group together like no one ever has. For this they can be the greatest of leaders.
wow it's fucking nothing.jpg

DnD, you're lacking in spell slots and the most optimal strat is to just spam the same cantrip over and over again.

Cat

...So I just tell people to kill themselves, but complicated?

Attached: 1559047771203.jpg (1024x999, 61K)

What is with this thread and pages

>shares a class and aspect with a shitty cripple
lmao

Page's are stronger than lords at endgame

It's the dividing line between an active and a passive class. An active class wields their aspect directly whereas a passive class doesn't. To couch it in far less abstract terms, an active class of a hypothetical Fire aspect would throw a fireball at someone, whereas a passive class might just light the surrounding area on fire and wait until it spreads to the target. If I had to think of a direct example, a Knight of Void could defeat someone by deleting them from existence whereas a Page of Void would delete the aspects about the enemy that would allow them to win. Negating their Light which in turn destroys their good fortune, deleting their weapons/armor, or making them forget how to fight all together.

And?

You mentally bully people until they just act like fucking animals.

A page of blood is basically completely useless throughout the whole game, but IF he gets completely powered up he can become the best guy to form bonds and make friends with. probably even able to shift enemies to his side. But for the most part completely useless.

Everyone on Yea Forums is a huge loser with possible potential hence the page
Men like me have a real class like Thief of Mind

Is there any proof of that? Weren't all pages completely incompetent?

I don't even know what game this thread is for, I just did the quiz

Jake is straight up prophesied to defeat the destroyer of worlds Lord English
And Tavros two seconds after getting freedom from Vriska manages to get together a huge army to help fight against Lord English
All the dancestors suck tho

I like to think WV was a fully realized Page of Blood.

Bards and Pages make complete sense for most of Yea Forums.

You are literally peter pan, you can give other wind powers like flying, wind shields, etc etc.

But they were also both gigantic pussies.

>implying Knights and Thieves aren't the biggest weenies
We are so fucking insecure, bro. But fuck Pages and fuck passive classes.

I finally see user, you're all merely pawns in my game.

Attached: images (1).jpg (167x200, 9K)

Yeah but power wise they have the largest potential regardless of how big of pussys they are

>Invites destruction of/with/through thought, logic, decisions, consequences
you literally destroy people with facts and logic

pages ww@
were all gonna make it bros

Attached: 1533939509320.jpg (602x575, 140K)

It's pretty relieving I don't share a class with Yea Forums

>Page of Blood/Mind/Space
we multiclassing now lads

(talking about 5e?) Yeah, they do lack in spell slots but they're all always able to be cast at the highest level because of it, regain on short rest and then have their higher level spells (6 and up) on a separate list so it doesn't waste spell slots. The eldritch blast spamming, which I assume you're referring to, is good because it does identical damage when you focus on increasing it's damage with everything to a fighter you does the same with the bow but with bonuses such as always having it on you always (handy in stuff like ''captured'' situations) and being able to push anything back 40 ft each turn with it (and I mean ANYTHING but your DM is honestly retarded if he actually lets eldritch blast push something like a tarasque back)
That's basically the gist of it so you're pretty much right in that they have reliance on the cantrip. They're basically the magic equivalent of an archer, but they excel in that aspect.

Attached: Capture.jpg (148x63, 4K)

The roaches won't know what hit them.

Attached: 1439890112985.png (500x592, 113K)

A ''magic archer'' that's able to do things like eventually use Wish.

based nepposter

But you have to be a team player, user.

You can't just act like Gamzee and not expect another player to murder you and be done with your bullshit.

Jesus christ

Yeah, 5E, but using the same thing over and over again is terribly boring.
Warlocks don't get access to that, as far as I know. Their higher end stuff would be the power words.

holy fucking based

Rogue steals their aspect to give to others
Heart is soul and self

You can basicaly empower your teammates while depowering your opponents, maybe if your opponent had like a special power like fire or something like that you could steal it and give it to someone else

Warlocks are only bad because retards (the majority of DMs) don't realise that the rest rules are designed for ~5 encounters per long rest. Warlocks are supposed to be balanced compared to other classes because they get more high level spell casts per long rest, while the other spellcasters get less high level spellcasts but more spellcasts in general.

>Yeah, 5E, but using the same thing over and over again is terribly boring.
I do agree on that. As a DM it would be their job to challenge using that same thing over and over again to use their spells to overcome challenges.
And yeah they don't get wish like he said.

>when you see a libtard making a twitter post and post the screenshot on Yea Forums for guaranteed 500 replies

Ahh god damn it Onion Knight of Time.

Attached: 1547851506801.png (149x73, 3K)

I don't know what that means user

>Knight of Mind
what do

Yea Forums all page session when?

khorne please go

Attached: 098.jpg (700x1690, 327K)

Sick

Skateboard

You switch souls of other people around.

Or just use it for shipping and look at the bitchy girl/guy for trying to steal your crush, because their souls match together.

Attached: 02295.gif (650x650, 39K)

you're rad as hell

EXPLAIN HOMESTUCK YOU FAGGOTS
What is the appeal?

Attached: 1554947503156.jpg (1080x1350, 1.33M)

We are all going to get one-shotted without any carries

The catgirl troll is a Rogue of Heart. Heart is roughly equivalent to "Soul" as an element and Rogue deals with the thieving of something to spread the wealth, which Nepeta expressed through shipping herself and all her friends to share relationships and emotions

the futa porn

A page of time would save everyone asses in the last second, the guy can probably make doomed timelines correct themselves.

You destroy people with facts and logic

You are the embodiment of rage. The true representation of Yea Forums

Attached: V rage.png (673x505, 42K)

Its like the most chunni shit ever but at the same time being really fucking smart and funny.

Interesting video game systems and good humor for a while before the author shits the bed halfway in to focus on teen drama cause tumblr told him to
the worldbuilding is still cool tho

acts 1 up until the trolls were kino. i don't remember which act gave us the dumb trolls and ruined it forever

>implying helping the roaches isn't all a part of the plan
>implying I won't reassure them of their actions through rational thinking
>implying I won't make our foes doubt their actions to the extent they give up
>implying I won't manipulate them after gaining their trust
>implying I won't cause the mass destruction of minds via mass suicide
Typical roaches; not understanding the nuance required to be in control.

Attached: images.png (191x264, 6K)

BASED

>Page of Time
What am I in for

Wait fuck that sounds gay

Attached: received_2069530469994780.jpg (1440x1707, 80K)

So should I even start reading it if it turn to shit? also is it finished?

If fully realized you are time itself, can fix any fucking issue in an instant, can probably make others travel through time and not fuck shit up which is pretty fucking weird.

But a page of time is the worst classpect possible, your session will be a shitfest.

It is finished and yeah the good parts make up like 4000 pages so i'd give it a go

Pages are Onion Knights and are absolutely goddamned horrible starting out, but once they reach the end of their journey they become one of the most powerful classes of all (if not the most powerful). You'll start out bungling up time and only barely keeping the session from spiraling off into irrelevance and failure and this won't change until very late into the session when it all clicks and you're rocketing around time solving shit left, right and center, bludgeoning monsters with your massive throbbing temporal cock.

got page of void, redid it got mage of void
I guess void is really attached to my results

Thats just one shitty character user, your powers are cool as shit.

I loved the experience
>Is it finished
Yes? No? Maybe

In its prime it was a beautifully autistic spiderweb of a story. If you wanted to read it, you were expected to keep track of events across multiple timelines, happening asynchronously. The story was built on ontological paradoxes.
The characters stuck in this hell were mostly appealing, too. There was the sarcastic and flippant Dave, whose irony hid fears of inadequacy; the earnest and friendly (but slightly dull) John; the dark and snarky but caring Rose; and so on. None of these characters were deep, but they all had more than enough personality to make you want to follow them.
Another thing: it was really funny. Its world was built on batshit comedy logic, and it followed through on it at every opportunity.
Lastly, the pace of updates. From its start in April 2009 to early October 2011 (roughly the halfway point in terms of Homestuck's total page count), it updated almost every single goddamn day. During that period, author Andrew Hussie's lifestyle was basically eat-sleep-work on Homestuck. An update could drop at any hour of the day - and it usually did. That created an environment of constant hype and speculation, and there really hasn't ever been anything else quite like it.

Not necessarily, a Rogue of Heart has the potential to keep the session ticking and keep everybody in eachothers' good graces. Sburb is just as much about remaining everybody's friend as it is winning the game since you cannot win a session solo.

Too bad they ruined it by making Dave a faggot and Rose a dyke, despite hinting that John and her were the intended couple.

>Bard of Heart
What's my endgame?

Heir of Space/Time.
Can someone please tell me what the hell that means? Am I as OP as it sounds?

Attached: 84D5D6EF-6EA7-4823-8C98-30D5309347C7.png (640x451, 238K)

>Page of Doom
What.

what is the rarest aspect on Yea Forums?

That sounds much less gay. Thanks user

I remember keeping a text document on what character was currently doing what and where they were in relation to the original dimension.
Dropped that record after act 5 when they introduced new kids and my brain literally couldn't handle all the bullshit.

It's alright though, John gets to fuck Rose's mom as well as Terezi. No matter which timeline you choose for the fanfiction endings, John wins.

I actually don't think I've seen Breath as a result from any of the fags here

>Heir of Void
Sounds cool I guess

Why is Terezi the best possible gf for John anyways?

Light, of course.
Lots of void around here, which is to be expected.

Got heir/page of void

Do you really trust Johnrezi to be endgame? Hussie already forced Vrisrezi hard.

>you will never see the update notifier pop up at a weird hour again
>you will never hop into a hype thread to discuss the shit that just went down again
>you will never speculate with your friends over im on what tomorrow's update will bring
i miss 2009-2011 homestuck so much

They're actually quite compatible, Terezi hits a lot of the same personality spots for John in terms of romantic attraction that Rose did, fitting since Rose ghosts Mind as an element via her powers and interests. If I remember right Terezi describes John as like Karkat but far less insufferable at one point.

>Am I as OP as it sounds?
Yes, you got the best and easiest class with a good aspect. Knights equip and weaponize their aspects

A Knight of time has a pretty fucking good understanding of time, they are master at closing timeloops and synchronize different version of themselves through time to coordinate attacks, they could get a broken weapon and just repair it by reversing time.

A knight of space would change the speed and size of objects, they could weaponize a bag of marbles by just randomizing the speed of them and making them deadly if they bounce in a room.

Hope and Light

Why do you want John to end up alone, user?

I got page of breath

Page of Doom. What is my power?

Seer of Void. So I know everything that everyone else doesn't, manipulate people without telling them why to try to get them to what I believe is the best outcome via process of elimination, avoid threats completely by manipulating others into taking care of them for me, and my Void aspect lets me occasionally 'disappear' from other players' perception at will. When I hit God-Tier, I become aware of all possible dead timelines, as well. I'm basically the friggin' G-Man of the session.

The good parts are real good, and depending on you, you would like it up to the ending. Though you really missed the true kino experience like what this user said

>do you
user, just look what happened to Karezi pre-retcon. Poor John.

You'll bring doom to others.
Eventually.

John needs something to drive him, or he flounders. Terezi provides that. She's smart and naturally driven, and that provides him with a reason to keep up.
Terezi gets lost in her doubt and self-loathing too easily. She has a tendency to put more into her friendships than she gets out of them. John is earnest and friendly and genuinely goes out of his way to help people.
Basically, she provides him drive, and he provides her support.

A walking fucking timebomb.

So what's godtier status, aside from name. Is it basically the equivalent of getting to level 20 in d&d where it is very unlikely

I stopped reading after Cascade iirc. Should I pick it up from there or it's not worth it?

Heirs have excess of their aspect, they are surrounded from it and can hardly control it.

You are basically unpredictable, your hits delete stuff and hits would phase through you. Do you know assassin from Fate? The guy has a skill that no matter how much you fight him you can never get used to his combat style.

Doom is basically death, doomed timelines, destruction, etc etc.
Pages unlike heirs, have little of their aspect at the beginning, you would be a happy go lucky guy that would realize life isnt as happy as it seems. Pages take a lot of time to do useful stuff but at the end you could basically destroy and give death outright, death beams, necrotic touch, force the least beneficial outcome to an enemy or know how to avoid those outcomes to yourself. I think its like the less self destructive class for Doom

Just look at the porn, the comic isn't worth it.

I would for Caliborn alone.

Its a failsafe mechanic that the game provides where everything turns to shit. You need to reach your quest bed and die there, then you revive and basically realize your aspect to its fullest.

Godtier involves dying on your quest bed to unlock your powers. without godtier, you might have some passive use of your powers (or use powers via items), but godtier allows you to utilize them pretty directly.

it also confers a form of immortality. If you die doing something not heroic or villainous, you just come back to life.

The rules of this are kinda eeeeh. like, if you are about to fight a big bad and he just suckerpunch-kills you, that doesn't count as heroic.

fuck hopefags

AHEM
vocaroo.com/i/s1OnBk1UU3x6

Attached: vris laugh.jpg (8888x8888, 2.39M)

Mage of Rage, lads.

The definition of Mage sort of seems like a clusterfuck though. Does that mean through negative emotions and failure I have the knowledge to avoid such things and always succeed?

Going God Tier requires you to face your own death. Every player has a sacrificial slab, and if they die on it, they come back as a god.
As a god tier, their mastery of their aspect is amplified. Additionally, they become "conditionally immortal". Basically, if killed, the circumstances of their death will be judged. If it is heroic (e.g. an act of self-sacrifice) or just (e.g. the player is killed in retribution for a heinous act they committed), the death sticks. Otherwise, the player comes back a few moments later, with their wounds healed.

Also, God Tier players stop aging once they hit adulthood.
The page after Cascade is literally the exact point where Homestuck stops being good.

I think there's also some other wonky things that come into play with permadeath every now and then. With heroics, it's a bit straight forward. But with villainy, you have comeuppance.

>rogue of mind
fellas we hivemind now

Null/Knight of Space
Somebody translate homestuck for me.

don't you ever post again

Attached: 1522133402150.png (1047x953, 1.34M)

Simple yet effective premise unfolds in increasing complexity until the reader (and the characters) come to realize that what started out as a story of a boy fucking around with Adventure Game logic in his room has turned into a story fundamentally based on ontological paradoxes and time travel. Absolutely hilarious comedy, thoughtful characters, fantastic worldbuilding, and ambitious use of the webcomic medium's potential for multi-media combine to create the most ambitious webcomic ever made. It's not just a bunch of panels and some text, there's full on games, animations, and music. And the music is fantastic. Before Toby Fox made Undertale, he composed for Homestuck, alongside a ton of other really talented people. What I love about the series, and what I think doesn't get enough credit, is how much the characters actually act like they're 13 years old. It's not some Life is Strange cringefest, but they still have weird in-jokes, barely-masked insecurity, and burgeoning interests that they're attempting to master but clearly don't fully understand yet.

Yeah it all goes to shit by the time Act 6 rolls around but before that it's a hell of a ride. It's appeal was the humor and the sense of adventure. Then both died, sacrifices to the golden calves of narrative subversion and cheap teen angst.

Knights weaponize aspect, Space is what it seems, volume, speed, size, etc etc. You basically weaponize things through manipulation of space. A knight of space would change the speed and size of objects, they could weaponize a bag of marbles by just randomizing the speed of them and making them deadly if they bounce in a room.

Pretty. Anger gives you power. Focus. Direction. And unlike a seer who kinda feels themself through rage, and studies rage directly; for every big battle you had wiping out the enemy, you probably lost something. Totaled the city you were in. Lost that one thing important to you, like an object or a friend in the game. And it was all because the thing that makes you, you, pretty much blinded you. And through it all, become smarter. Tldr pretty much.

Andrew? Andrew Hussie? Is that you?
Andrew, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Andrew Hussie. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Andrew, being that you're about 35 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is MS Paint Comics, Andrew Hussie, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Andrew, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Andrew, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

Now excuse me, I have to work on Deltarune. My accountant estimates over sixty million dollars in sales.

Attached: toby.png (540x720, 853K)

>Not one of those lewd audio files with futa Vriska
disappointed

My pile of failures will allow me to reach my destiny.

Attached: 1495452457368.gif (500x500, 107K)

based

You're forgetting that you need to have your Dream Self still alive and awake for this to work. Normally, you need to die on your Quest Bed, located in a hidden location on your Planet after completing some sort of task, then die there. If you die on the bed, but either your Dream Self is already dead or you've already used it as an Extra Life, you just die regardless. You can bypass this by going to the Sacrificial Slab on your Moon (either Derse or Prospit, whichever you're aligned to) and dying there instead.

Attached: zco1ucxhlr731.jpg (1024x693, 148K)

Oh no kidding, I love that kind of stuff.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1427839.jpg (184x266, 14K)

I can't really recommend Homestuck in it's entirety, and recommending the traditionally agreed upon "Good Parts" can be weird just because of how the pacing is. The first 100 or so pages are basically aimless, then the comic totally shifts gears and doesn't slow down to catch it's breath for another 3000. About halfway through that it also totally diverts away from the main cast to basically give a backstory to a series of characters that, up until that point, were little more than disembodied voices. These characters then become an integral part of the cast for the rest of the series. Understandably this was jarring and a lot of people point to this as the beginning of the end for the story. I mostly disagree.

Recommending Homestuck at this point also requires that whoever is going into it is okay with a story that has a bad ending. The good part of the story is still a lot of story by itself, longer than most classic literature and is definitely worth it. But you have to read that all with this impending sense of doom. If you can't handle lack of satisfying conclusions in a story I'd say stay away. Either that or just read Problem Sleuth. Same writer, same style, just a lot less ambitious and it actually ended well.

Oh yeah. I kinda forget the caveat to mages. Either you're full of too many dark emotions, or you lack them and fumble with dealing with them along the way. Which also, by means of experience, widens your depth on rage as a whole.

Nigga we see what bards do, and Rage isn't even an impressive element.

It really starts all coming down with homestuck's actual equivalent of the boat arc, imho. And besides a few stand out moments during and after, the ones that really did the most are the dumb trickster shenanigans and some aspects of Caliborn just fucking around being a lord.

My tier list is a mix of benefit to the session and power wise. Bards are pretty fucking strong I agree but I disagree calling Bard of Rage bad, its like the strongest combination really, you are a pile of stats so high you are almost unkillable and unbeatable

Good Teamwork tier
The Rest

Egoistic Fuckers with a Heart of Gold tier
Knight
Thief

Complete Irredeemable Assholes tier
Prince
Bard

Better hope that your knight doesnt die/become a sadsack.

It's closer to entering the Mythic levels if you want a D&D comparison. God Tiering even has additional levels after it that aren't on the normal eschelatter too. The immortality is nice, though the broad wording means it only really prevents accidental/surprise/age related deaths. Like Mythic levels, you also gain a massive powerboost and can start competing with actual Gods because you essentially are one.

Only downside is that you eventually start to merge with your aspect, either by fading into it or becoming the living embodiment of it.

Heir of Time
So I control time, but subtly, unlike a Witch? Am I right in assuming that?

Gesundheit.

More like hope your Knight or Active Class isn't from Prospit.

>Jade and Jane are evil bitches once they GT
>Vriska finally becomes a turbo bitch once she reaches GT
>Karkat...

You hardly control time, its more like you roll with shit and it always turn for the best, your gut instinct would be god tier though and always know where to time travel to.

In combat you would basically time hop throught the battlefield

What the fuck does a Knight of void do?

>finally becomes a turbo bitch
If anything god tiering made vriska less of a bitch

Hussie made some rough concepts for a PS game years back. Imagine what things would be like if we got it instead of Hiveswap.

Attached: PSgame04.jpg (525x754, 82K)

Page of Time. Don't know exactly what that means but it sounds pretty sick to me.

jane was always a bitch, but even then, she was mind controlled
jade was also mind controlled, usually she's really nice and kind
is correct about vriska
karkat...... yeah, you've got me on that one

Agreed. Because the real reason Homestuck's writing went to shit was because of subversion of expectations. So much of the inter-personal stuff, romantic and otherwise, that Act 5 set up was either forgotten, glossed over, or utterly subverted in Act 6. Act 5 had a lot of build up and while Cascade pays off a lot of that in the direct plot sense, very little of the character arcs that kick off or end in Act 5 have any satisfying resolution.

And I really don't buy that the romance was the death of the story. Done well, romance is a welcome inclusion in a heroic epic. And Homestuck was a Heroic Epic. John and co go on a classic hero's journey. The issue is that by the time Act 6 happens, the author isn't writing an epic anymore, he's writing something else entirely.

>page
lol

mage of void
>tfw sad and probably will become a pawn of the horrorterrors

where my breath chads at?

Attached: classpect.png (338x554, 7K)

What's wrong with being a page? I don't know anything about homestuck.

Knights weaponize their aspect, void its whatever its not there you get the gist.

In rpg terms, armor doesnt mean jack shit to you, your weapon would just tear through it, can probably materalize mini blackholes and any other kind of weaponizing void you can think of. You also thrive in misinformation and ignorance, you would exploit that stuff in your opponents.

the two pages in-comic are both huge weenies until near the end where they become kinda op

Pages are always weak at the start. You basically need to grind to be more useful and then you get OP.

They are onions knights, shit at the start, broken and the end, the thing is that time is a really fucking important aspect and whoever gets that in the session cannot fucking slack off so a page of time will doom everyone.

All classes are molded around the person's biggest faults, and the point is to overcome those faults and fully come into your power. Page is the extreme of this, it's the most powerful class but given to the players least likely to be able to overcome their personal challenges.

Y'all got any ideas for Thief of Mind powers beyond basic stuff like mind control

Attached: e12218c3eb98aa00e2d51472566ab487e959eb1d_hq.jpg (396x574, 33K)

>mind controlled
Hussie called it amplifying their personalites. They were never mindcontrolled. Hell, just look at Jane turning into Hitler in the epilogue.

>Vriska
>less of a bitch once GT
Oh, user. How wrong you are.

You're basically the total opposite of your aspect and start off at super hard tier because you cant really keep up. Say with time. But you want to be so helpful to yourself and to the rest of your team, that you try to make it seem like you're always just right on time to the big deciding moment, even though it happened like a week ago. Very hesitant and unsure. But you basically grind to try and overcompensate. Instead of rolling with punches, you anticipate and timehop to just before the big moment and kinda learn from there. I'd say that in a way time can be super detrimental because of how important it is, but if the group is really cohesive, I think a page of time can make up for the "lost time". You pretty much become turbo charged on time energy and can potentially just fix any time anomalies or bad ends. But it all depends on potential.

What faults are mage and witch?

I imagine a god-tier power would be to literally take choices or decisions away from your enemies, forcing them onto disadvantageous paths

>its the most powerful class
i know they don't really count, but lord and muse exist

Based thief of mind bro. You could steal outcomes, like and opponent would hit you and you would just reverse/steal effect while maintaining cause (like a reverse king crimson), Maybe later you could use those stored outcomes and throw them at opponents

Like this user said, you could see the best decisions your opponent could take and just straight up delete those timelines forcing him to do another attack

>heir of mind
i never understood what heir does, can someone explain it? also do i have any cool powers?

A pretty easy one would kinda be like with xenoblade chronicles. With telethia. You can steal the mind, but not just with highjacking. Their next thoughts, precious info, even basic influence. You're keikaku in a nutshell.

mages are self-sabotaging and isolationist in general, the challenge is to get better at connecting and working with your team (with disastrous results if you can't). Not sure about witches, jade's journey was such a clusterfuck that it's hard to say.

My understanding is that you're subtly guided by and later kind or become your aspect. So at first you get quick ideas on the fly that can turn the tides of battle. But fully realized, you become a God of strategy that can for see (outside of void with hidden knowledge) any potential outcome and all forms of maneuvers, as well as in the way of general info.

>Muse of Blood
>Least active class with worst aspect
I cant fucking believe this

What fault is prince associated with?

yeah, that's kinda what i meant with the whole "jane was always a bitch" thing
jade on the other hand? nah.

dirk strider

what is the appeal of homestuck?
each time i see/hear about it, I get more and more interested

Thanks I like all of these a lot especially the reverse KC which is basically just a convoluted counter

reminder.

Attached: favorite act.png (1440x4500, 2.85M)

>Nah
But Hussie hates Jade. He will probably write some shit how Jade ruins Dave and Karkat's relationship or some bullshit.

Does no one like bro Strider anymore?

They're super dogmatic, which can put people off, especially those closest to them. So showing of their ideals puts them off, which isolates them, and becomes a feedback loop until you hit the lowest point and become so set in your very thinking that you become it and follow it unquestioningly. And basically their big job is to realize they're being dumb and need their friends more than they actually think, get outside their own head, and come to terms.

How are John and Equius similar AT ALL? Every explanation I've read over the years becomes more contrived than the last.

Mages eventually get overwhelmed by their aspects.

Heir are living aspects, they are surrounded by it, the good your aspect always has your back, the bad is you can hardly control it

As a heir of mind you would always know the outcomes off all your choices to an excellent degree. Cool anime powers? No idea really, maybe like the Chronos power from Katana Zero, maybe the would have omniscience in a certain radios about them

egotism, it's probably the most straightforward one. The challenge is accepting other perspectives even if they're counter to your own

the lore, cause the story and characters go to shit after act 5
also the music

See and

Self destructive douchebags in a crusade against their aspect. Which makes them super hypocrites since they use said aspect to destroy that aspect

good point. despite that, jade is pretty pure, for the most part
D O G D I C K

I'm just going to fucking say it
I like the entirety of homestuck and the epilogue actually improved my opinion of the ending. I can understand why some wouldn't like it after act 5, but I just think it's different, not worse, and a big part of why people say it is is the cancerous fanbase.

I do

Mage suffering stuff is entirely fanon and was disproven by the EZ

I like all of Acts 1-5 and some portions of Act 6, and I also like the epilogues

Shit happens to them, they just roll with it.

based and redpilled
homestuck is good you fucking contrarians

based and ragepilled

overseer2.com/chainviewer.php
session name Yea Forums RUN

Pretty much thisJohn is super flighty (pun intended) and gets led around places. And Equius just chills in the cut for the longest time because he's void.

>Contrarians
Homestuck starting off good and going to shit is the majority opinion dumbass. The big point of contention is "Where did it all go wrong" and the most contrarian opinion to have in that debate is "Never".

password?

I don't remember but it should be rage

Thats the point
them being pussies makes them unable to reach their true potential.
They have to overcome that to become powerful.

doesnt work

But that's how they started. Massive weenies until they get good in end game.

And fuck those assholes who want them to be an Active class and Knights as fucking Passive.

>Page of Space/Mind
I pick Space and be a teleporting coward, I guess?

>put on comfy HS tunes
>answer user classpect questions in Yea Forums
yeah, I'm thinking we're back /hsg/

Attached: 1460427068536.png (1377x2025, 458K)

Make a new session.

>prince of doom

Yeah sure I'll be a doomer.

savior of the waking world is still the best homestuck song, do not >> me

Yeah, same. Been years since I had to actually talk about classpects.

no u

Your password doesn't work.

What's her classpect?

Attached: Joey.png (317x701, 43K)

boss of wheels

yes. that's why I said "no u" in response to you saying "make a new session"
do you understand yet, or would you like me to clarify it a little more?

Pretty good, user. I prefer Even in Death, but to each their own.

But what's the best album

@471413042
i like moonsetter

Bard of Franchise

That's not even connected, retard. You're just a lazy faggot.

name Yea Forums
pw RAGE

Prince of Hope/Space

are you braindead?

Nothing you say is going to change the fact that you're a lazy nigger.

>Bard of Mind
Can't wait to fuck with my friends psyche and decision making just by being around them

Why didn't you do it, kike?

I made the session faggots
drop it

Hacker voice im in

>heal
>I love healing
>heal animals
>heal heal heal

She is a Life player.

>doesn't do dishes and keeps claiming how she doesn't want to be a maid

She is not a fucking Maid player.

Nigel Igger's stuff has been deployed

she is a light player
its alluded a lot about her wanting to be a star ballerina, using torches, her light up toys, etc

KNIGHT CHADS RISE UP

Attached: 37f11143824e3176c5610b2a9c43ea920d961832_hq (1).jpg (338x554, 17K)

I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing.

She's a mind player
this is obvious because the two trolls are blood and rage
and Jude is clearly Doom
The 3 aspects not belonging to any main kids in homestuck, and as such they are never fully explained

deviantart.com/wiiabee/journal/The-Unofficial-Guide-to-the-Overseer-Project-681693902

based, thank you

Do I just set someone's shit up immediately or wait for a chain?

>tfw you are the king crimson

Attached: 684DE0C0-5309-4A85-9A94-5B1252AF7FBC.jpg (526x975, 59K)

Set up anyone immidietly itll all work itself out

Ride's stuff is deployed

>dude she uses a flashlight, she must be a light player
No.
But her mom was a light a player, though.

>mind
Has been debunked, because Fiamet and Cridea still exist. And Fiamet has an Axolotl lusus.

Attached: hiveswap gang.png (3766x1082, 306K)

the puzzles in her house involved her refracting light to achieve her goals

>tfw no server

>Medium Entered

just so happens that's what i'm listening to now, godlike taste
also, best flash in homestuck
homestuck.com/story/3087
still gives me shivers down my spine

Attached: heh.png (676x89, 9K)

Jude solved it, bro.

I'm a Bard of Void, I've ruined everything.

>Land of Cock and Ball Torture
>Land of Feet and Toes
oy vey

Shit I Just doomed us all by not prototyping

>Witch of Space
Well that's boring, isn't it?

>rogue AND thief of mind
alright

Attached: 1478918937246.png (325x334, 10K)

HAH

Attached: vriska popcorn.gif (100x100, 11K)

I think act 6 has some of the hypest moments in the entire comic with [S] Game Over and the crazy batshit insane fights, plans, trickster mode and etc. If you ignore the gay ass tumblr romance it becomes quite enjoyable as some sort of western battle shonen manga
Actually if you removed the romance, Homestuck goes from alright to decent with only the ending and some small things bringing it down

Attached: IMG_20190720_135852.png (600x677, 395K)

>Thief of Void

Somebody please explain.

Attached: 1541922949763.jpg (1332x850, 162K)

I don't know what this means but it sounds cool so i'll take it!

Attached: spess.png (201x89, 3K)

the J man hugging literal garbage

Attached: 1555099099607.png (548x780, 418K)

>accidentally use my pre-punched card while trying to carve the cruxite dowel
oh god oh fuck
vriska is best girl can you deploy another one

You can make anything unimportant like a pile of shit into an overhyped secret and complex weapon or wildcard that will solve everything.

But it's just a pile of shit.

That's what you're supposed to do.

Your wish is my command
Mechagodzilla sprite will fuck you guys lmao]

>Being this much of a faggot

>two randoms set themselves as server/client
enjoy your 2 person chain you fools

>Sylph of Doom
So what does that mean? Do you think I can carry a party full of bards

>rogue of void
I redistribute misfortune?

its not my fault my client became my server
also i think my server player forgot to deploy the totem lathe

No he didn’t, he said she was the leader of the doomsday cult

Remember to build your client's house up.

>Eridan was always an asshole
Really?!

how do I get health back, using a healing aspect pattern on myself doesn't seem to be working

Knight romance tier list

>Mommy kink
Knight/Maid

>Easy Mode for Weenies
Knight/Knight

>Stocking Worship
Knight/Witch

>Femdom
Knight/Prince (Female)

>Vanilla
Knight/Mage

>DELETE THIS
Knight/Thief

See the Z button up there? Click that and fight as your dream self for a bit.

is that the only way?

go into your dream self by hitting the Z button and fight in that form

now do the reverse

It's the quickest and easiest way.

based scott delta

>seer
>higher than mage
You clearly didn't pay attention to anything Sollux did.

thanks for taking away my devices vriska
and also my computer
and spending all my grist

You are basically just Khorne
you fucking maniac

Attached: 1548957281851.jpg (1024x963, 111K)

thats what you get for playing a tumblr game, faggot

Stop being such a tryhard nigger, Vriska.

Knight of Time reporting in, anyone else?

Attached: calhead.gif (38x38, 725)

Will there ever be anything close to homestuck again? Prequel is shit now and too pretentious for its own good and I dont know any command based webcomics out there good enough to pass the torch

ride here
how do I go about improving my yo-yo?

Alchemize some shit into it.

Which class you want, senpai?

>You are a computer scientist
well i literally did take computer science in college