Is this shit purposefully expensive as fuck to keep retards from inhaling it?

is this shit purposefully expensive as fuck to keep retards from inhaling it?

All I want to do is clean my fucking PC out. This shit costs me $14 per can

Attached: s-l225.jpg (225x225, 7K)

how many cans does it take to clean a pc?

>not buying an air compressor

Those can get moisture in them, but yeah, they do tend to work well when I've stooped to using them.

The amount of force you can generate is much higher than a can of duster, so it really scrapes all the shit out.

Buy a fucking DataVac you fucking mong.

reccomendation?

>muh moisture

so fucking what

i bought a 6 pack of that same brand from costco for like 20

use a leaf blower. Seriously, take your entire case outside and leaf blow the shit out of it.

Just use a regular vacuum you dum

>regular vacuum
You do realize that vacuums are absolutely horrible to use on computer components right?

>neighbors see me just fucking blowing my PC in the driveway
>turn 360 degrees and go back inside their house

damn you must have been high as fuck

It sucks air just as well as anything else

I end up using at least half of it every cleaning session. But I only do a full-clean every couple of months or so

not as well as YOUR MOM!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 23905203_1759639917414592_8774342751230452051_n.jpg (960x720, 89K)

pwned

buy a proper case that doesn't get and dusty instead of some chink shit with high airflow meme.

I only clean mine like once a year and when I open it there is hardly any dust.

My mom's lungs are more clogged up than your computer. She couldn't even suck milk through a straw.

Most people usually never need to use them once a few years. People like us, however, need to invest in one of those handheld antistatic vacuum/duster things due to the heavy usage of electronics we use daily.

dude. those canned air sprays have bitter agent in them to keep people from huffing. you're worrying about moisture meanwhile you spraying perfume on your shit

You clearly don't own any cats.

just use this posters mum
she's excellent at blowing

just make sure it's empty after each use

no, it's just expensive because you're literally shipping air, they put bitterant in them to prevent getting high anyway, same with tanks of helium (they put oxygen in them)

google pancake compressor, they're less than $40

Attached: 3366_ITEM_3_GALLON__100_PSI_HOT_DOG_OIL-FREE_AIR_COMPRESSOR_1562195666.7862[1].png (381x414, 263K)

I said use a leaf blower, not your mouth.

>buying anything from Harbor Freight that has moving parts
Why would you willingly put your life at risk like that?

I have that harbor freight one, works just fine, also use it for a nail gun and other tools that require compressed air.

cheap as fuck, I know it's all chink garbage, but you literally cannot beat their prices. Not the best quality but if you need something for just a few uses it's just fine.

Here, you nigger.

Attached: 41dLbpvCr8L.jpg (500x500, 23K)

I have a cat and I forbid it going on my desk near my computer

Pretty sure that's a penis pump.

here, pay 70$, you nigger

always found those things pointless. they barely knock any dust off. ill just let my heatsinks sit in water and clean the fan by with a wet paper towel. video card is just as easy and its an old blower style model.

One day in art class we were taking a break from inhaling rubber glue and permanent markers to huff this shit and one of the dudes straight up dropped out his chair backwards quick as hell like peter griffin. Another dude started freaking out because we all thought he died and it caused a whole scene with security coming in and searching us. He got up after like 30 seconds and was ok and no one got in trouble even though they obviously knew what we were up to.

Attached: 1562081195357.png (311x247, 96K)

>Those can get moisture in them
nigga air has moisture in it.

FYI canned air isn't actual "air" as in what we have in the atmosphere, that stuff isn't practical to liquefy. It's usually trifluoroethane or some other halogenated hydrocarbon and that shit can straight up kill you if you huff it.