Are Virtual Youturbers better or worse than their flesh and bones counterparts when it comes to gaming channels?

Are Virtual Youturbers better or worse than their flesh and bones counterparts when it comes to gaming channels?

Attached: D_mM4xkU0AE2blr.jpg (481x679, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=75759176
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better, 3dpd

virtual youtubers are flesh and bones youtubers with a computer anime girl in front of their faces

Woah, next you are going to tell me that anime girls don't spontaneously generate in my Twitter feed but rather they are drawings posted by Japs.

That's why it's good. The anime girl is a filter so they effectively can't attention whore and beta orbiter newsoyboys won't invade the fanbase.

So you are saying it is all fake? Do I look like I give a shit about the details?

wait wouldn't this do the opposite am i being baited

lolis in dresses are really pretty

VIRTUAL YOUTUBERS AREN'T TRULY VIRTUAL
THERE'S STILL A FLESHBAG ATTACHED TO THEM
ONLY WHEN THE ENTIRE SCRIPT IS GENERATED BY AN AI THAT IS AUTOMATICALLY PLAYING THE GAME AND COMMENTING ON IT ON THE FLY, AND THERE'S NO ACTOR OR HUMAN INVOLVED PAST THE INITIAL PHASE OF PROGRAMMING THE AI ITSELF AND OBVIOUSLY MANAGING THE CHANNEL, CAN YOU SAY YOU'RE A FAN OF A "VIRTUAL YOUTUBER".

AS OF RIGHT NOW, YOU'RE JUST MENTALLY MASTURBATING TO A MALE CHINK LPER WITH OR WITHOUT A GENERIC 3D SLUT VOICE ACTRESS/MOCAP PUTTING A MASK ON PRETENDING TO BE ONE OF YOUR 2D WAIFUS
IT'S DISGUSTING, THERE'S STILL TOO MUCH HUMAN COMPONENT
YOU'RE UTTERLY UNCLEAN

Attached: 2362364.png (800x1132, 1.5M)

yikes pedo garbage and literally every person behind each virtual youtuber is a fat incel, no joke

Artist ?

im just saying that a dude is not different than a dude in a mask

>virtual youtuber
>virtual

Attached: redpill.webm (526x360, 510K)

>えええええええええええ
Always gets me

give name or link of pic related

Seems like nanakusa but I'm not sure

new eve ch asmr when

It really seemed as if virtual youtubers were going to slowly creep into the west. But now the only time I ever see them mentioned is when one of them makes one of the fake uwu noises that people think is cute and quirky.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=75759176

what's it mean? google translate seems like it's just "eeeeeee"?

A gentleman of the highest caliber

Have you ever watched even a single anime in your life?

Thanks
>it's not a full work

Attached: 1527323058617.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

M-masaka

it is you have to pay for it

based and succpilled

Attached: succ.jpg (1019x524, 45K)

I see the おきてええええええ Luna meme but no ええええええ

Do you know the artists name user ?

uh mostly stuff that would make me considered a normie. i don't like watching shows alone. so no i guess not.

>i don't like watching the best way to watch shows

This makes me upset

Better.

>Fappable
>Still entertaining
>Attention goes to non existent person, group or people behind the virtual YTber get the money but don't have their ego overblown by feeling like gods since people aren't actually praising them but their avatars

It's the best case scenario.

Ok calm the fuck down chochin, not everyone here has to watch anime.
Modern anime is pretty shit anyway, i'd rather people here spend their time appreciating and reading manga instead.

No one said it has to be modern anime

Attached: 1490896583151.png (646x595, 280K)

virtual youtubers are just scripted gaming channels with a hired female voice and a live2D rig.

Read the thread?

Woah!
This is a big redpill user...

You are so mad that you didn't even bother to read my post.

i'd never thought someone would harass me for not watching anime.
i just wanted to know what the japanese meant my man.

>femdom
I sleep, kys

Fag!

Just wait till its uploaded to panda or upload it yourself.

Go back to resetera already.

You fit right in with nu-Yea Forums don't worry.

>That one virtual chuutuba who talks about R18 stuff who also acknowledged a JAV parody of herself where she gets blacked by interviewing the actress

Attached: 1467131180540.jpg (530x535, 72K)

DWU is quite the special one

Attached: [email protected] (370x320, 27K)

When's deep mind gonna get a LP channel where the goal is to both learn how to play various games, and learn how to give good live commentary? Shit would actually be fucking kino.

Get the fuck out