I've heard some things about a playstation all stars sequel that will be revealed at EVO this year

I've heard some things about a playstation all stars sequel that will be revealed at EVO this year.
>The EVO trailer will show off 4 characters, Aloy, Kratos, Cole, & 2B.
>Dart from Legend Of Dragoon will be revealed at the end of the trailer.
>The trailer will also show off two stages from the game, a new God Of War stage that will merge with Horizon Zero Dawn and a Nier Automata stage that will merge with The Last Of Us
>Most of the roster from the first game will be returning, the characters that aren't returning are Big Daddy, Fat Princess, Evil Cole, Dante, Raiden, Zeus, and Isaac Clarke.
>Kratos is getting a major overhaul, now he's based off of the 2018 game.
>The gameplay is also getting a major overhaul, now being more closer to smash bros.
>some potential newcomers I've heard about are Knack, Delsin, Lammy, Robbit, Ari, & Fish.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 134K)

>No Dante
>No Fat Princess

Lame.

>now he's based off of the 2018 game.
Yikes, hard pass

Literally the most boring cast of characters ever on a system. Who the fuck wants to fight as someone from The Last of Us or Uncharted?

Sony's not going to bother with making another one unless it's delivered to them pretty much completed

>still no Crash
LOOKS LIKE NINTENDO KEKED THEM AGAIN, BOYS.

Liar.

>Posting this “leak” after Evo saying that sony will make an announcment
>Not before when we didn’t know this could be a possibility
I trust you bro

>Sony exclusives are only movies games
Play ps2 titles, gay

>Robbit, Ari, & Fish
who?

god, please no

Attached: stop.jpg (960x544, 63K)

Don't get my hopes up. I have countless hours in the original, 999 ranked every character except Emmet and Zeus, had max black belts in every online queue. God I loved that game even with all of the awful bugs it had. Mained ratchet and Jak, but could play almost anyone.

Damn I love the game too but your case is strange

Losing Cole sucks ass but it is a worthy price to pay to be able to play Radec again and maybe possibly Gehrman

Attached: Colonel_Radec.png (235x264, 101K)

If this is true, glad they are bringing back the whole concept of transforming stages. Really loved that idea from the first game.

It astonishes me how many fake "leaks" this gets.

Evo didn't even say they had an announcement, just that playstation is sponsoring the tournament. And that's only because LITERALLY EVERY GAME(that isn't smash) AT EVO IS USING THE PS4 VERSION

>people unironically think a PS All Stars 2 will happen after how terrible the reaction to the first game was
>thinking Sony will shill Lammy when they couldn't even be bothered to include a single Parappa game on the PS classic
>2B of all the third party options they could get
>thinking Sony would cut Dante when he's literally the most relevant he has ever been

Attached: 1517866884_mona.jpg (750x814, 158K)

>no Ape Escape
gay

>Thread about Sony/Evo collaboration
>Everyone: "what are they gonna announce PSAS2? OH NO NO NO NO"
>This thread

like fucking clockwork.

people unironically think there will be a big announcement when all EVO said is that Playstation is sponsoring the event.

Guess they tuned out when Sony started this back when Ultra was the main SF.

>EVO said is that Playstation is sponsoring the event
I'm thinking we're getting a Sony rep for smash DLC.

the only vintage playstation mascot is ape escape monkeys and that retarded skeleton guy, almost all of them are third parties who ditched them for other consoles or going multiplat

>not a single fucking unironic on discount Smash 2 for years
>Sony sponsors EVO for some reason
>"Bros did I tell you about the sequel in development?"
Fuck off and die.

Fuck you faggot, nobody is gonna believe this cheap lies.

There's no way in hell that Sony will announce a new PSASBR, even if they have something to show it will probably be a new SF exclusivity or something.

Aside from that, 1 or 2 years ago I would have been stocked for a new Allstars since I loved the idea of a Smash alternative with Sony characters enough to not care about most of the original shortcomings, but the characters that I did love where the weird first party characters like Kat or Parappa, Sony doesn't seem to care about those anymore and I sure as hell don't care about Aloy or ghost of tsushima dude.

Attached: 305569_460043644046971_322081228_n.jpg (193x193, 19K)

>The gameplay is also getting a major overhaul, now being more closer to smash bros.
I would actually be legitimately interested, and I think a lot of other people would too. There's a real hunger for something closer to melee that isn't really being satisfied by anything.

With that said you're making this up because Evo announced Sony was partering with them and you think that will make your story more believable.

All they have to do is make a 2 v 2 fighting game.
How hard could that be?

Attached: 1563316944071.jpg (720x720, 115K)