2019...I am forgotten

2019...I am forgotten

Attached: 59bafa125809cc05fe2838d072169d72f605765b.jpg (616x353, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rArjTCwr4vM
youtube.com/watch?v=f2bb3LsYN5A&t=1s
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/1642043267250484667/
youtube.com/watch?v=-gSGzkvMkLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They just added another killer the fuck you on nigger

Umm added a new killer to a dying game sweetie

Attached: 20190713_125414.png (818x868, 871K)

Is anyone still playing this on PS4? Was thinking of getting it. When you queue up do you get to pick whether you are killer or survivor, or is it just luck of the draw?

I haven't played it in ages but I'm pretty sure it's only gaining in popularity. When I was playing it the game maxed at 15-20k players a day it often gets double that now.

25k average players doesn't seem forgotten to me, m8
in fact, the y4 roadmap shows a shit ton of content coming

Attached: D77W0S2WsAEkudU.jpg (1200x675, 155K)

>Dying
It's average playerbase is very consistent. I don't see a massive drop in player counts to indicate the game is dying.

Attached: Capture.png (733x782, 225K)

it hurts my heart that jason will never make it in

redpill me on this game

PS4 is as active as PC. You choose whether you play Killer or Survivor as well as which one when you queue up. Killers get to see what survivors are bringing, but Survivors can't see what killer they're playing against until they're in the match.

As long as survive with friends exists, and there are good enough killers to deal with them, this game will never die. Ganking and gankspanking are what keeps the game fun and alive.

I'm just waiting for the switch port

I really hate that people that design and balance the game are completely and utterly retarded
how the fuck can you stay clueless when thousands, literally thousands of people telling you that what you're doing is wrong is some actual learning disability

basically pic related
it's strangely addictive

Attached: 400.jpg (400x293, 33K)

I used to be a really good killer, been a while since I played though. fun game

kiss chase with a slasher horror theme
one poor lonely "killer" just wants to make friends whilst a bunch of absolute fucking asshole bullies run around and make fun of you
made by some surprisingly based french canucks, who are unfortunately a bit shit at programming

they base most of their balancing decisions on developer statistics
which is ridiculously skewed and broken, but I couldn't see an alternative either

yea you could listen to "thousands of people", which also includes a large portion of mains who will give you extremely biased opinions

4 little cunts vs one big cunt. The objective is for all the little cunts to survive by activating generators throughout the map, while the big cunt's objective is to down all the little cunts and skewer them on hooks where they will eventually get sacrificed to the elder spider god.
Games can be stacked heavily towards the killer, or towards the survivor depending on what perks they bring. Say if a survivor team decides to rush the generators and escape asap, and the killer brought NOED (perk that downs survivors in one hit instead of two when the door is open), he gets a free win assuming he doesn't miss. If a killer bring the wrong perks and the survivors are 4 faggots on discord that joined the game together all bring smokes and flashlights, then the killer is in for a bad bad time. Trash talk from the survivor team is guaranteed when this happens.
In essence, the game is a glorified card game with gameplay elements. It's all about preparation and who can be the biggest cunt to win it all.

honestly is not that easy, remember that if you make your game harder for the survivors, a lot of people are gonna leave.

I played mainly as killer during a time were playing killer was pain of a thousand deaths. Infijukes everywhere, everyone in 4man in discord, devs blatantly buffing survivor or nerfing killers. God it was awful. I kinnda wanna go back to it but man was I scarred. I liked Evolve. Was I the only one on earth who did?

Good. Fuck the idiots who don't want to get better and just play to win against low-skill killers. It always makes me smile when a team of 4 disconnects the instant they hear my nurse triple blink.

you don't have to be a genius to know that if there's literally less then ten grand total of viable perks then there's something wrong with the game

Game runs like shit on my PC so played it on PS4 since it's port launched. Up until it got announced for Switch, to which I then cancelled my PS+.
Now I am patiently waiting for September to come along.

Is getting good at nurse the only way to be a good killer still? Fuck a well played nurse is OP but getting great at her is so hard she damn well better be. That feeling when they try and double back but you dont fall for it grab em and they DC. Bittersweet actually.

not really
different perks are better on different killers

I still play it about once a week. SWF ruined the game for a lot of people.

Attached: 45764.png (588x994, 1.09M)

Nurse or billy. Both have insane rushdown that makes it difficult for any survive with friends.

B&C Ruin Noed Spirit fury Enduring
woah much variety !!!

It's better now user, the only problem is that SWF bully squads still exist but they are almost at +8 rank so you have ranks 20-11 to play comfy
Flashlights are almost usless,double pallets are fucking rare and it's going to be fixed, killers have better perks now, there is no more hatch standoffs, DS and MoM are nerfed etc, give the game another shot

4 survivors vs 1 killer. Survivors do generators to power up the gates then have to open the doors to get out or get the emergency escape hatch that spawns in a random location on the map. Killer has to try to kill them. Game is fun when you're new and playing with new/bad players. But that shit escalates to Dark Souls reddiquette "rules" the more you play. You go from taking whatever dumb perks you want on either side to "I GOTTA WIN/KILL" builds that are aids overall. Survivors run a bunch of 'extra lives' perks, and killers have to pick Nurse/Hillbilly/Spirit/Huntress and run some game slowing perk plus a bunch of other stuff to actually get kills. Also you learn what maps are just utterly aids to play on for either side.

forgot M&A, Wispers and Nurses calling
map design is also have some serious problems

I love this game but makes me too anxious and frustrated, after 100 hours I really can't enjoy it anymore. Well, I'm not really sure if I ever enjoyed it.

brutal strength
discordance
pop goes the weasel
tinkerer
nurses calling
monitor and abuse
make your choice
bamboozle
NOED
sloppy butcher

all excellent perks, some better on other killers, dunno what you're on about m8

half of those are trash honestly

Am I crazy for thinking taking that one Plague perk or the ghost face one instead of ruin would be better than having a dumb totem?

Identity V's ripoff dont @ me

Attached: 0362138001563179092908_IDVxPSV_Main.jpg (1000x523, 109K)

it's fun if you play with the boys. otherwise, it's meh.

That knife doesnt look good with ur outfit, susie. I am a dbd fashion expert btw

>Gold Express's ripoff
Fixed that for you fellow chink.

like?
BS is excellent for clown/huntress who usually gets pallets dropped early
discordance is great for general map control
PGTW is arguable better at gen pressure than ruin, but you could always stack them
tinkerer on billy is hilariously good
bamboozle shuts down loops hard
sloppy is good for wasting time
myc gives you one shots on someone for quite a long time
nurses is good aura perk
m&a doesn't even need explanation

GOOD EVEEEEEEEENING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Sam and Dean (yes, THE Sam and Dean Winchester from the mega hit series of the CW channel Supernatural) getting confirmed in Dead by Daylight! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming license chapter when Sam and Dean walks into the spotlight!

>B-but demogorgon sounds got leaked, that means Demogorgon and Cheif Hopper are in!!!!!
“No!”

Yikes! Don't you remember how the frogs talked about how all killers have to be a human at one point of his life to be on the game?

>B-BUT SAM AND DEAN CANT BE IN, THEY ARE LITERALLY WHOS

Supernatural has 15 seasons on his belt and it's on air since 2005!!! you know who is also a character for a tv series? (that got canceled btw) Ashley J. Williams
Not to mention that Sam and Dead fight with things that thematically fit with DbD, so it's an easy shoe-in, but feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: 1563840214123.jpg (736x736, 74K)

don't forget franklins demise for flashlight faggots

It's funny as fuck. Also fun.

You'll play it despite hating yourself and everyone you play with

Attached: 1462147573063.jpg (500x500, 34K)

>TF2
>rainbow six siege
>DBD
The ultimate trifecta of "play it even though i know itll piss me off"

>Use op abilities for retards
>Everyone loves cause they have no time for faggots
>"It always puts a smile on my face"

Attached: 1563182509136.jpg (469x468, 23K)

It's funny as fuck as long as you keep yourself from becoming one of the infinitely many babies that plague the game. Holy shit is it great to read the salt messages about whatever made up rule was broken.

Go to bed F13 Shill

Supernatural is garbage for lonely high school girls

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 521.png (1913x924, 729K)

Horror themed Pac-Man Vs.
Pac-Man is in 1st Person
Ghost are in 3rd Person

Attached: Pac-Man_Vs._Coverart.png (220x220, 103K)

Most of those people are survivor mains that want killer to basically be removed from the game.

I would pay the $30 dollar price tag if they let me import my account. I'm not grinding for all my shit again

heard they got sued lol

SWF is the only reason this game is still alive.

I'm literally playing it right now lol
But I agree it sucks massive dick

>thinly veiled advertisement thread
man, you newfags really sure take the bait

Also kinda excited for the freddy rework, mite b cool

Attached: 1559511957383.jpg (1552x2065, 1.48M)

>spend hours with your 3 gay lovers winning match after match against clueless killers who aren't equipped to deal with your 4 flashlight faggotry
>killer shows up that actually poses a threat
GUH DANGER LEAVE NOW

Attached: 2xbw2j.png (826x609, 61K)

They were not directly sued. The game was already dead long before the lawsuit took effect.

why are you playing it if you don't like it

>advertising a thriving game

Attached: e19dea4c7ae3475de02115e77911e1a7.jpg (1199x680, 128K)

Because it's strangely fun and addicting

I'm just waiting for the freddy update to hit tomorrow

mlem mlem mlem mlem

Attached: 15497426509654.jpg (937x1171, 120K)

umm more like today sweetie

Cope

before the ranked system rework way back when o would 2 hook everyone then slug

post lewdbun

Attached: 1457382750388.gif (300x169, 2.66M)

Because I can't stop staring at Spirit's ass and wanting Plague to lift me up and kiss me.

Attached: 1549742145356.jpg (992x566, 60K)

Attached: smol.png (166x167, 30K)

I really got to read out my comments before posting, I sound like a strokeposter

This but with Pig.

Attached: i.jpg (1600x800, 185K)

Attached: 1542069984604.jpg (371x455, 31K)

Attached: 532.png (640x401, 125K)

Similar problem. I will always type out posts, especially when it's a long one, that are incomplete/incoherent in thought, and then realize what the fuck I should've said after. I god damn it hate it. It's the same shit when I take tests in my classes where I realize answers as soon as I hand that test over.

I hate this fucking game.
I hate its absurd grind.
I hate its fucking gameplay.
I hate its fucking community.
I hate its fucking streamers.
I hate its fucking devs.
I hate myself for being unable to stop playing it.

Attached: 1515735303291.png (299x289, 41K)

Why do all of the killers cost so much?

>saw this on sale in the PSstore
>thought the sale was going until the 25th
>apparently it ended

Fuck it was like half off. Guess I’m waiting on it. Looks fun though

>every game of this genre except dbd it's either buried or killed
>Dbd is gacha shit level addicting despite the poor balance and the frustation this came causes
>Manage to get license for a lot of iconic killers and characters despite being indie tier
How does Cote do it?

Attached: 1563743340353.jpg (500x500, 89K)

Dev give your money to hollywood for uninteresting killers instead of fixing game

Because there's nothing else to play right now.
It's a braindead multiplayer game that I can 'play' while doing something else.

Honestly, I think the most amazing part is how he manage to buy his company and IP back from Starbreeze, months before they announced they were sinking.

Attached: 1549408333380.jpg (817x934, 318K)

>TFW use to work on database entry while in between matches or downtime during matches

Attached: pw7YnEU.png (1125x1105, 1.75M)

>52% of gamers are female
>MFW those articles were specifically talking about the DBD playerbase
I don't understand bros. Why do girls love vidya so much?

Attached: 1439954165495s.jpg (250x183, 4K)

Who is this seman demon?

u rm um

What does that even mean

Bruh it literally has more players than ever, game is fucking thriving

>No girl will ever violently murder you

Same as left 4 dead, 1) it's easy as fuck 2) it's challenging but not competitive 3)its team based so you don't hsve to really stand out or try individually
4) it's multiplayer

just play runescape lol
best game to play if you wanna multitask something else

did they ever bring back that glitch from the beta where it was 1v8-11? those matches were the most fun ones

It's great, especially if you have friends.

>peak 70k
>current 20k
american education

Attached: 1560547773919.jpg (1080x1045, 520K)

>if you have friends.

Attached: 1529342641649.jpg (722x960, 168K)

its taking them this long to rework freddy? the fuck?

i dont play this game but even i know freddy is fucking garbage and has been ever since he came out years ago

>Game has over 20k players
>Dead
Are you sure you're not the mutt?

Supernatural get regular Threads on Yea Forums
It actually have a large fanbase both in and outside Yea Forums

He's right tho. Playing this game as a friendless loser is awful. I should know.

Attached: 12e3.jpg (500x334, 145K)

yikes and cringe desu. learn math american pig

>Not everyone that buys a game will continue to play it after they've had their fill
Gee I fucking wonder why peak numbers are a dead end argument

Attached: 1551957174316.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

>It's great, especially if you have friends.
That's with everything though, even awful fucking games can be great with friends.

Cringe and muttpilled, no need to project any further goblino

>pic related
go outside mutt

Attached: casketking.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>Projects in your path
>Heh, nothing personal
Seriously, can we just nuke your country already?

Attached: le56%face.jpg (1024x1559, 334K)

>Spirit Fury

Omegalaughing

?
its highly meta genius

Attached: F32NuD0XSymxX1-vnR0TUQ.png (198x184, 55K)

this game sucks u all suck i hate everything

What do you guys think of Insidious perk? I have it on some of my killers now and have been thinking of trying it with huntress, back up enough away from the hook to not be penalized, and then hold a hatchet ready to throw at the rescuer

smart players can bait you with it, actually
retards will put the pallet down early, but at the higher ranks, they'll do something like wait for you to try and go for the lunge, hoping that they'll smack the pallet on you, only for you to whiff and continue getting looped

>don't lunge
>they now either drop the pallet or get hit for free
>if they don't drop it you still have SF up and they're hit
>if they drop it SF activates and you hit them anyway
>???????
>survivor tears

ahhh, u know what ur right, i was thinking damn
is smart.
But yeah, an equally high level killer will simply wait for the non-lunge quick swing. hell, they may do this anyway for dead ard.

Its a game about making the other side as physically hurt as you possible fucking can. Your own fun or the fun of everybody else in the match doesn't matter. If this sounds like fun to you, then go play RUST instead of this game.

not really
if they see you aren't lunging, that should be enough time to put the pallet before the stun, and you get cucked from the spirit fury

this is an awful game with the shallowest garbage gameplay for casual faggots, similar to rainbow six siege
everything about the game is shitty and is made for absolutely retarded casuals
it uses the fucking grindy game as a service model
it also looks like it was made in a week because it was
I cannot for the life of me understand why it's popular at all
video games have failed

Because you can make the other people playing with you mad and frustrated. People don't play this to have fun themselves, they play it to make sure the opponent has as miserable a time as possible.

hm that is also another good point. But idk if i buy it.

what games do you play? genuinely curious, not being snarky.

>drop pallet early
Thanks for shortening the loop for me, big boy, please go camp the next pallet and throw it down when I'm somewhat close to it so I can create more dead zones your teammates can't escape form me on.

it just depends imo
like it'll still punish loopers if they get too greedy to the point where you can't bait it or avoid the lunge hit, but then they'll still have that extra information afterwards

>a game where everyone is miserable 24/7
so its basically Yea Forums

Ask an 1000+ hour solo-queue hero survivor main who is commonly the MVP of the match anything.

Attached: survior.png (239x785, 309K)

yeah i suppose so, but what's the next best thing in your scenario for m1 bros, brutal strength? i simply dont buy it.
(excluding the clown)

Am I the only one who still prefers enduring + brutal strength?
Like once survivors know that you have spirit fury, they'll almost always make sure to never hit the stun on you

When are you going to leave your parents' basement?

Whats your ign

The game is in dire need of a complete from the ground up rebalance and revision of the maps. Not even talking about the disparity between map survival rates, they need to be redone to give M1 killers a chance and be focused more on mind games than just running around the same spot 20 times before dropping a pallet and moving on. Nurse and Billy will never be balanced so don't base your game around their existence, that's dumb.

Serious question, I'm looking for a new multiplayer game and I'm hesitating between this and Hunt. I kinda hate battle royales but I'm thinking maybe Hunt's twist on the genre is enough to make it enjoyable. Should I go with it or DbD ?

Attached: Bonus Check.png (500x602, 159K)

Spirit fury is a waste of a perk and I still don't know how people became convinced it was worth a damn.

Why are survivors such whiney little bitches?

>he still thinks billy is top tier
lol

You could probably do it DURING matches.
I've successfully won matches in DBD with sound super low and playing with one hand (without rebinding keys).
You only need 2 hands to run to a gen and get in position or to run away once you sense the killer is coming.

Then I use my left thumb and index to hold down M1 and the mouse and I use my left middle finger to tap space for skillchecks. Then my right hand can be doing anything else, I normally just multitask on another monitor and browse Yea Forums with it.

Sound low is a bit trickier but necessary if you want to listen to podcasts while doing it. Skills like Spine Chill that will let you know a killer is near since you have very little heartbeat to rely on. You can't play with sound completely off because you still need the skill check prompt sound to prepare you for a skillcheck, otherwise you can't take your eyes off the screen. Technician might also help, as will skills that countdown when the killer is in radius e.g. distraction, stake out.

But yea it's makes the game 10 times more fun because currently you're just doing nothing while doing a gen. Skillchecks are a joke.

Hunt has its own share of problems with the gameplay itself. Plus it is a battle royale game through and through, you will not PvE in that game much, if at all.

Dead by Daylight's problem is merely its playerbase. Like it has been said in this thread by other anons people don't play for fun, they play to make their opponent miserable.

Get both you poor fuck

Brutal strength is always nice, especially if you pair it with overload or pop goes the weasel. I've been trying to ween myself off enduring anyway after the nerfs. 50% on pallet stun fucking sucks man.

>3k current players vs 25k current players
Yeah no, get hunt you retard lol please stay off my team

what the fuck?

I had an idea about how they could reimplement bloodlust to benefit M1 killers more so than other strong ability based killers like nurse or spirit
Basically make it level up on based on continuous rotations through pallets rather than time during chase

seconding this

I'm moving out into your mothers bedroom dont worry.
I'm using a wiimote
idk 9/10 times i see a "gg" before they move on to the next match. Why do killers leave the lobby immediately after 4man escapes?

is face camping fine or is it bannable? A survivor told me after a game i can get banned for certain behaviors as a killer such as going after the same person until they die on hook, and for standing in front of the hook looking at them, and also for using NOED to down someone who was going for a save on a guy in the basement, apparently that's a type of griefing?

Bloodlust simply needs to not be reset upon stun or pallet break. The sole thing that should reset bloodlust is actually hitting the survivor.

>i see a "gg" before they move on to the next match. Why do killers leave the lobby immediately after 4man escapes?
you mean perfectly cordial behavior? Yeah, I am not surprised you are unfamiliar with this.

He was bullshitting you, absolutely no killer behaviour is bannable, the sole exception being bodyblocking survivors in the basement stairs and AFKing forcing them to disconnect to get out of the match. The only thing you can get banned for is hacking and disconnecting a shit ton(but only after dedicated servers come around).

You can't get banned for that, you'll just get a few people screeching. All of those are okay strategies but inefficient against sweaty tryhards (which you'll encounter if you rank up a lot). The only thing I'd advise against is facecamping because you're hurting yourself more than you're hurting the survivors, if you want to do something like that it's better to do it with a killer than can reduce his terror radius and hide near the hook.

Yea hilarious thing is that I ranked up higher this way than I did playing 'normally'. I got to rank 4 playing like this.

The game punishes anything except working on gens, and more often than not trying to rescue someone getting hooked is what makes you lose the game. Actually any altruistic action in the game is severely underpowered or a detriment to doing wel. An example is that self-care beats any of the altruistic healing perks because they force you to waste so much time running to a fellow injured survivor.

Playing my way where you're not even focusing on the game 80% of the time, you will never be tempted to rescue a fellow survivor prematurely and you will power through gens. The only time it fails is if you're caught first and tunneled/camped but that happens anyway.

The game needs to significantly buff perks like autodidact and solidarity.

They were the only real game in town for a while and they got star power from adding horror icons. Now they have too much of a foothold in the genre and every potential competitor just tries to rush their game out in early access. No one wants to jump ship from a game they've invested hundreds/thousands of hours into for some unfinished game with little content, so the new game can't establish a playerbase and just dies. Also for all their faults Behaviour's been fairly consistent with updates, even if they do always create new bugs and make stupid balance decisions.

what a shitty fucking game

Post your hours played

Ruin put the lid of the coffin on dbd and BBQ&Wallhacks was the screw that sealed the lid shut.

This is unarguable.

good, fuck this shit game
spent 700h on it after release only to see it being fucked upside down by devs

Thanks for the answer. I'll give up on Hunt then.
Rude.
Limiting myself to 30€ per month on gaymes because I spent 800€ on them last year.

>A survivor told me
Kek'd

Attached: 1560664872031.gif (300x282, 1.11M)

Self care is shit though, more often than not idiots just run off to the corner of the map and self care for like a minute before they return to doing a gen. It's great for killers because they can just track you down quicker and flog you around while nothing else gets done. We'll make it is a far better alternative because you can just patch up people right after the hook in less than 10 seconds.

No get Hunt I dont want to carry your ass in DBD

Dark Souls

Self care is pretty much mandatory in solo q.

Yeah, its unfortunate, I really wanted Hunt to be good.

try playing a good game instead

overwatch

No it isnt you dumbass, bring a two heal medkit thats all you should need. Hell run bond and just get healed. You can also bring pharmacy.

>We'll make it is a far better alternative because you can just patch up people right after the hook in less than 10 seconds.
Oh yes, I absolutely agree, but hold on m8, I got a better idea, how about after you save me I go run 5 laps around the edge of the map while you're running behind me trying to heal when the killer is nowhere near us? Yeah I think that sounds like a better idea honestly.

If you wanna run it that's on you. I just run we'll make it/kindred for my solo survivor games. You're better off taking out self care for a better perk and just taking a medkit with you, it heals you faster anyway.

Do you have a steam ID so I can add you ? I'm gonna need someone to teach me the ropes. So nice of you to propose yourself to help me.

Attached: chenratatat.jpg (341x273, 25K)

fuck OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: 1562913683681.png (1200x1172, 388K)

Is Urban Evasion and Sprint Burst a good combo? Will it make killers mad if I run it?

Why would I chase them around? If they're just gonna fuck off like that I'll just go back to doing what I was doing before, you get the 100% bonus for 60 seconds after all so you can heal up other people if you find them. Self care really is just a waste of time and you only end up hurting yourself more using it.

Nah self-care is ALMOST mandatory.
We'll make it sucks for several reasons, one is what this guy said , another is that it doesn't do shit against a killer that camps/patrols right next to a hook which is common. We'll make it sucks because most of the time you don't want to be rescuing survivors anyway, making the healing speed worthless.

Self-care is also amazing against Freddy. You don't need a gen to break dream state.
Self-care is flexible, you don't have to start healing right away, just the option to more than enough makes it great.

Attached: meg+bubba.png (289x750, 153K)

this is bush league behavior. Anyone above yellow ranks knows the etiquette for healing/not healing/running away/running to a safe area to heal.

>800€ last year

Attached: 1463333551843.jpg (600x500, 36K)

As I said before, altruistic actions in this game are more a detriment than a benefit.
The medkit thing is legit, but I'd still bring self-care on top of that.
Running bond just to run to a survivor for them to heal you is a HUGE waste of time for both you and your team. You may as well just work on a gen injured.

Up until at least rank 4 everyone around me still ran self-care. How you use it is up for debate but the perk itself is one of the best ones you can have.

Sloppy butcher completely makes self care worthless though and trying to self care through that is just a huge waste of time. Also it doesn't matter if you can break dream state with it because freddy's just gonna sleep you again leading to a scenario where you're just constantly farting around trying to self care out of the dream state while doing nothing useful.

My biggest balance complaint about dbd by FAR is fucking Ruin. Are they ever going to rework or balance it? There is no reason for any killer not to run it and it makes the game super unfun for survivors if it is not cleansed quickly. Not only that but sometimes it gets cleansed immediately and then you’re down a perk as killer, making it a shitty game for you. Whenever you use the perk (and you pretty much have to to be competitive) someone is going to be pissed off. This perk is poorly designed from all angles and I’m tired of it fucking up the game.

REMOVE RUIN.

If you have medkits sure. Bond is unreliable because teammates always sandbag and pharmacy sucks. Also the time spent running to someone and getting a heal means two people doing nothing which evens out self-care slow heals.

>mfw remembering Hag launch Ruin
>mfw reading this post
Who would have ever fucking thought...

Attached: 1548731822993.jpg (453x500, 21K)

Sloppy butcher fucks over healing in general which makes your point moot. Also it's rarely run these days.

BBQ is actually worse because its literally a free wallhack that completely negates the killer gameplay of tracking down and finding a survivor. I'd rather see BBQ removed(and give killers the BP points as a base mechanic tied to hooking people) first.

Once you know killer has BBQ it’s so fucking easy to juke them out or just find a locker though. BBQ has counterplay options. Ruin, on the other hand, does not.

Her name is Susie, and she's a member of The Legion. She's one of the few Killers without a last name known to us.

Just because it's rarely run doesn't make self care any better to run. Being able to slowly heal yourself does jackshit in comparison to perks that help extend chases. I've seen it far too much where survivors spend half the game self caring only to immediately lose that health state when a chase starts.

Her full name is Susie Legion

Not him but you are a retard
Self care wastes a lot more of time than a team mate healing you, in fact self care is for retards who got stuck in 2017 dbd, going to a chest for a med kit feels a lot faster
I can't count with my fingers the amount of times someone died on hook or we all die becuase of that one faggot self caring in the corner instead of helping with the gens, SC is even more retarded when Sloppy butcher is a killer meta perk, of you are running self care you are the definition of shitter, just bring a fucking Brown med kit.

Attached: 1563641541258.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Just do the fucking gens, it's easy. Or bring Small Game and find the totem. I swear to god whenever a Dead By Daylight thread is posted on Yea Forums it's full of retards who played it for 10 hours and suddenly think they're experts.

If BBQ should be removed then urban evasion should be removed too, it's only fair

UE isn't meta for a reason, it makes little difference.

Selfcare is better than any other healing option short of a medkit, but not everyone is running a medkit.
And again your point about sloppy butcher is moot.

Self Care is shit ever since they made healing take longer at a base level. Run Adrenaline instead and just do gens, you'll find another survivor eventually. Or just bring a medkit. Self Care is fucking garbage and has fallen out of the meta.

BBQ has 100% usage, UE does not. All BBQ does is force the survivors into the looplord gameplay meta instead of trying to be stealthy. Removing BBQ would bring two playstyles into the game for survivors instead of the single one it has right now. The existence of BBQ actively dumbs the game down and makes it less varied for both parties, anybody not in favor of its removal(again, just make the BP gain an innate thing for all killers) are the same kind of people that thought launch day Legion was fine and should have stayed.

Just take kindred, it's infinitely better for solo q because it tells the team what's going on instantly and you don't have scenarios where three people are trying to crouch towards you wasting time. You talk a lot about you being the only constant and doing gens but you can't do gens if you're just self caring for a minute straight can you?

youtube.com/watch?v=rArjTCwr4vM

Attached: STOP FUCKIN SNITCHIN.jpg (666x666, 438K)

If BBQ's aura reading is such a massive problem for you, there are multiple ways you can deal with it aside from complaining. Hide in a locker, get within 32 meters of the hook, use Distortion. There's plenty of ways to counter BBQ, it's not 2018 anymore.

>Self care wastes a lot more of time than a team mate healing you
Have you accounted for the fact that two survivors are off Gens and you just wasted a minute running to a survivor?

Running self care doesn't mean you actually have to use it. You can run self care and still rely on allies to heal you. But not having self care is a huge detriment in cases where allies are unavailable to healing you (e.g. you're already behind on gens). Again, you don't have to self heal yourself immediately, you can do what the situation dictates/allows. And with Botany Knowledge it's even better.

Let's say it's the end of the match, the exit gates are open. You're injured and the killer is chasing one of your team near the hook where your other team mate is hanging.
The option to self-care and heal yourself so you can tank one more hit if the killer decides to peel off your running ally to stop you from rescuing the ally on the hook is great.

>just do gens
Except they take twice as long to do my guy. Ruin is too fucking powerful.

>bring small game and hunt totems
Enjoy wasting a ton of game time and a perk slot by doing so

Just logged in to find i lost all my fucking progress, and i spent yesterday grinding out to get Legion to 50

>people still whine about BBQ even though it has multiple easy to perform counters that don't even require perks/items

Attached: 1496208342151.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

I fail to see how kindred helps in healing at all. Are you retarded?

Most killers only take BBQ for the bloodpoint bonus. The aura reading is not nearly as good as it used to be and frankly if they got rid of the bloodpoint bonus on it there'd be no reason to use it at all. It's too unreliable at higher ranks since most survivors assume you're using it anyway. I'd just run nurse's calling instead because it's way better.

>Except they take twice as long to do my guy. Ruin is too fucking powerful.
Not if you can hit skillchecks, but you think Ruin is too powerful so you're obviously garbage.
>Enjoy wasting a ton of game time and a perk slot by doing so
The moment you find the totem and destroy it the killer has now just wasted a perk slot. Do gens, stop being shit and learn to hit skill checks.

Dumbass. Think about it for a few more minutes. Reread the effect at tier 3 if u must

>Most killers only take BBQ for the bloodpoint bonus.
I actually don't believe this at all and if bbq were ever nerfed to no longer have wallhacks I suspect I'd be proven right.

I reread twice because it was such a dumb statement. There's a reason why no one runs that shit perk in red ranks, buddy.

Your argument soley relies on the fact that the three other survivors are all doing gens are not getting chased by the killer, searching through chests, healing themselves or doing god knows fucking what else. I'd rather just do the gens while injured because that time spent self caring could just be used to a gen in the first place.

>Muh Self caring in the corner of the map is better
>Oh no! killer has Thanatophobia/Sloppy butcher/nurses calling/ BBQ
>Whoops i'm down/ i get hit
>Time to run to a corner of the map and waste another 40 seconds again :^)

Don't pretend going to safe place to do that shit waste less time, you could by helping to do the gen faster after being heal of just fuck off to another gen, instead of making the game 1vs3

>Self Care is fucking garbage and has fallen out of the meta.
I keep hearing this yet everyone up at low ranks are still using it.
When you say fallen out of meta, you mean 4 man SWFs at rank 1. But SWF doesn't apply to 99% of games. With a 4man SWF group on teamspeak the 'meta' might as well be a completely different game.

>I actually don't believe this at all and if bbq were ever nerfed to no longer have wallhacks I suspect I'd be proven right.
Then you're a rank fucking 20 and you have no idea what you're talking about. People have already explained to you that BBQ has multiple counters. You're fucking retarded.

see There's nothing in your scenario where self-care is worse off than having your teammate heal you, short of burning a medkit.

No, I'm not talking about 4 man SWFs at rank 1. I'm talking about all of the survivors at Ranks 4-1 that I play with not running Self Care because it's garbage.

Actually it's just as fine as it ever was from what I've seen, freddy getting a rework soon, so the devs are adding more killers to your rank 10 roster, not rank 1 of course if it's not billy or nurse you might as well be playing burger king michael if they don't have OP addons in use.

>just hit skill checks

I am so fucking tired of seeing this argument. Is it so hard for you people to understand that most of the playerbase can not regularly hit great skillchecks? Ruin destroys survivors at ranks 10-20. As in, where most of the playerbase is. Sure it’s not a big deal for the top players, but most are just not at that level. Ruin needs to be changed. It is a garbage perk.

I'm at those ranks and people are literally still running them.

Then you're playing with shitters.

>LOOK AT YOU I MADE THE MATCH UNFUN AND MADE YOU FIND ANOTHER ONE IN FIVE SECONDS HAHAHAHAHA I'M SO GOOD YOU'RE ALL KEKS
He then proceeded to complain about killers taking 15 minutes to find a match. But this is Yea Forums, aka killer only central, where killers can do no wrong ever so I expect to be attacked.

Shitters that are still at ranks 4-1
Self-care beats every other healing perk.
If you're going to run a healing perk at all you may as well run SC.

Assuming we're talking actual good teams and not gutter ranks you should be assuming all survivors are doing objectives. If they are chased by the kill you aren't getting healed with bond regardless and even if they are healing themselves again you have not accounted for the time running to them.

Your argument against self care is heavily flawed towards the other direction assuming no one is fucking doing anything lmao

>ranks where people are likely to be coordinated, skilled, and understand the typical flow of a much
>they don't run a perk that effectively acts as insurance against bad teammates

Attached: 1541692297421.jpg (540x443, 54K)

It's not hard to pip as a survivor. You don't even need to escape.
You clearly haven't played at red ranks if you think that it's exempt from having complete retards in them.

I don't get this either. Red ranks are still using it plenty because it's consistent. Top solo q players like tru3 and hxy still use it. I can only see hardcore swf not using it, but swf is cheat

I main Billy to rank 3 currently and would never take off bbq. The information you get is just too valuable for a killer that can apply endless pressure cross map. If I played nurse I know I'd use it too.

>It's not hard to pip as a survivor
Doesn't change anything about the benefit of SC

It's overall a good game, perks allow for alot of builds to spice every game up with, killers add more to it, then on top of that you have maps and leveling up. It's pretty well made to keep you entertained continuously. And then there's cosmetics to lure people in. All in all bretty gud, they'll probably end up adding more stuff for survivors to do to slow the game down a bit more, since killer still feel unviable unless he's flying across the map in certain situations, so more incentives to not gen rush would be welcome.

Attached: Eheh.png (528x404, 20K)

Why waste both time and a perk slot when you just could burn a fucking Brown med kit? Are you going to pretend med kids are rare?
If you are being a solo survivior Bond is more usefull than Self care by a lot of reason like knowing who is being Chase and who is working on a gen, where gens are, etc, not to mention going to get heal by someone just takes like 15-20 seconds instead of almost 35-40, runing self care takes you out of the game every time you get hit becuase 90% of the time retards rather heal themselfes than geting heal by someone, both WMI and Bond are far better than SC, there is literally no reason to run SC when med kids, chest and team mates exist,
Watch any fucking Killer streamer, most of the time self care fags fuck over their team mates

Attached: 1551558661075.jpg (960x651, 56K)

>Why waste both time and a perk slot when you just could burn a fucking Brown med kit?
Because brown medkits heal you once and you're going to get hit more than once in a high level game.
>If you are being a solo survivior Bond is more usefull than Self care by a lot of reason like knowing who is being Chase and who is working on a gen, where gens are, etc, not to mention going to get heal by someone just takes like 15-20 seconds instead of almost 35-40, runing self care takes you out of the game every time you get hit becuase 90% of the time retards rather heal themselfes than geting heal by someone, both WMI and Bond are far better than SC, there is literally no reason to run SC when med kids, chest and team mates exist,
Watch any fucking Killer streamer, most of the time self care fags fuck over their team mates
There is no universe where Bond is more useful than half the perks let alone SC. EMPATHY is the one you want.
The range of Bond is simply too small even with Open Handed, that you will never know what most your allies are doing unless they're near you (in which case Bond is useless) or you're running around the map like a headless chicken.

Because sometimes I want to bring toolboxes or keys? Or maybe i want to heal myself more than once per game?

imagine not running pharmacy

I just don't see the point in running self care. Why use it when you can have a perk that helps you extend a chase? Just look at killers like plague and legion. Sure they can get easy hits on you and make you broken but it does jack shit when they can still get looped like crazy. Being injured isn't that bad at all.

>TF2
True the endless que followed by 6-10 player game instead of a 24 player game is probably gonna make many people sad.
>Rainbow Six
>Spam Recruit for fun and because people probably won't take the recruit seriously, or play jackle/valk and play the rounds like a stealth game. Most of the times it doesn't bother me, unless it's a map I don't know well enough, the main thing that bothers me is not knowing the layout, pretty hard to blow holes in the right wall if you don't know what's behind every wall.
>DBD
Ghostface/Myers jumpscares are peak fun. trying to get insidious level 3 on billy atm so I can kick a gen pretend to chainsaw away then surprise them from around the corner when they go back on the gen, Doc with max range taking everyone to level 3 madness and then just enjoying them fail every schill check and panic is also bliss. Survivor is fun too, lots of builds I wanna try, but it's also a bit more dependant on weather you get tunneled or not, weather your team does gens or not, weather your team knows how to run away without dropping every single pallet on their way through or not.

Attached: 1543493850387.jpg (1920x1072, 218K)

>See disgusting 4 man flashlight at setup.
>Pick all item degradation items, among which is franklin's so they drop it if you slap them.
>The moment you slap a guy and he drops it, he tries to run back around to get it, slap him again.
>His friend run in to try and stun you so you drop his buddy
>half his charge goes down in the attempt, then another 15% when you slap it out of his hand.
>Guy disconnects on hook, his friends follow.
Maximum overkek.

This game would be so fucking good if it was in the hands of better developers. BHVR are so fucking inept it’s insane. Every patch breaks more than it fixes. They are afraid of balancing any of the meta-defining perks that have been around for YEARS. They don’t listen to the community. Nurse and Billy are still allowed to reign supreme and be far better than other killers. The game isn’t balanced around SWF yet they continue to allow them into the normal queue. The list just keeps going. Does anyone else share this disdain for BHVR?

4k with Freddie otherwise your just a coping retard who sucks at the game, no shit any smoothbrain can play as Nurse or Hillbilly and 4k.

Attached: deadbydipshits.jpg (300x212, 40K)

>Because brown medkits heal you once and you're going to get hit more than once in a high level game.
>What is charges add ons?

If you are going to be doing gens of getting chase you would be moving around the map, Bond could make the diference between bringing the Killer to somebody doing a gen and waste more Killer's time
And also Bond can save you time by teling you if somebody is doing the gen where are you going to go,
Is worth to mention too that most of the time this happends is becuase the faggot running away has self care, and i know this becuase i run WMI in a WGLF build and there is always this faggot doing this just to self care un your face.

I always find it strange when people complain about a certain killer or perk being OP when the fucking Nurse exists.

>See hex ruin
>Well that's fine I can just do the gen
>DAUGH
>Guy in distance already downed
>EAAAAAAGH
>Another person got slapped.
>They're all insisting on trying to get ruin aren't they?
>Yep
>3 downs later
>one gen done.
It's op ... because people don't seem to understand that they could be doing gens while one guy waits next to the totem to force killer to make a choice of looking for gennies or protecting his precious totem. My favorite part is probably getting called a camper as wraith for face camping a guy with object of obsession. Like I'm not gonna make sure you get removed from the game for making my power useless.

>Enduring got nerfed
>Mettle of Man got nerfed
>Decisive Strike got changed into something way more balanced
>implying Spirit doesn't compete with Billy in terms of viability
Stop spouting shit.

>Freddy with thanathophobia, hex ruin, dying light and pop goes your progress, with addons to lower skill check pops.
Here's your 5 minute gen bro.

Okay fucker. I’ll give you that they did in fact nerf MoM and DS (two whole perks wowie you sure countered me!). But enduring got buffed you absolute retard. 99% of stuns are pallet stuns anyway.

>spirit is also good!
Oh man right that totally makes the fact that billy and nurse are superior killers meaningless.

Well they sure took their sweet time in reworking DS. I still dream of the day they remove adrenaline or at least remove its guaranteed activation

>But enduring got buffed you absolute retard.

How? Before it was 75% stun reduction on everything but now it's just 50% on pallet stuns.

I want my ghostface, since I wanna jump scare people. by showing up from some non sense corner I was camping in. Was thinking about insidious on him too, for more mind games.
Scare survivor away, kick gen, go behind a rock, insidious turns on, terror radious gone but no power sound que, they go back on gen, BOO!

The wording on the description was fucked up. Which is another thing BHVR sucks at btw. Old enduring would make your pallet stun recovery time 1.14 seconds. Now it’s 1 second flat.

t. can't read

it used to be a 75% recovery rate
now it is a duration reduction by 50%

previously, you would recover 75% faster. a fraction below 100% otherwise known as "twice as fast"

now, pallet stuns only stun you 50% than normal. in other words, they are half as effective on you.

Well I didn't know that, fair enough. Maybe now they can rework bubba's chilli addons so they actually do something. Not as in oh they hardly do anything, his chilli addons literally do nothing.

Just git gud at hitting ruin skill checks. Fucking teammates like you throw the entire game because you can't do gens or spend entire game looking for ruin.

Attached: 1471926907484.jpg (448x545, 30K)

See Ruin is far too powerful and puts too much emphasis on hitting great skill checks which are supposed to just be little bonuses for doing well. Requiring all players who go up against ruin to regularly hit them is retarded.

Yeah bubba has really gotten the shaft in the add-on department. He also is the only killer with no ultra rares.

I'm not arguing that self care is better than random perks. I'm arguing that self care is just as good if not better than shit like bond and kindred.

this game gets me too angry
i used to juke really good but i took a break and i cant do it for shit

Nvm billy doesn’t either. Guess they don’t know what to do with chainsaws.

>match starts
>totem breaks
>match ends

Attached: Ash thumbs up.jpg (1200x1800, 329K)

Not him, but I don't even hit greats all that often and I still manage to do the gen fairly fast. And tend to get less pressure too, because killer is too busy hovering around his totem. I'd like to get more greats but they tend to be the exception more than the rule, which is why I don't do gens with other people on it during hex ruin. Suppose I could gen tap, but meh, I feel like that's probably not really all that worth it, in the long run.

Attached: 1238948288324.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Yeee buddy, survivors number one, when we getting guns so we can down and hook the killer?

I mean, they already insta down and have addons to make chainsaw dawns about twice as hard to heal from, add sloppy butcher to that and he'll probably be healing for 2-3 minutes.

You're right that it can be a really shit experience for anyone that doesn't play the game regularly or is just starting out. But at high ranks killers must have ruin if they don't want the game to be over in a few minutes.
Good survivors miss them too but they just don't leave the gen instantly and go looking for ruin.

Only shitter killers guard the totem for a long period of time. Why even bring ruin if you’re not gonna take advantage of it? Best to just start killing and hope rng favors you that match.

>at high ranks killers must have ruin

See that’s the problem. The perk is mandatory to do well at high ranks and BHVR isn’t doing anything about it. It’s a huge detriment to the game.

What the fuck is that game that looks like it's PS1 textured, you play as a school girl who runs around a giant obstacle course that can kill you and there's a chat room that displays because it's a live stream

I don't know but you have my interest, now I wanna play it.

Most killers make a bee line for totem at the start, so the moment you hear him early game, you know there's a good chance he's coming from totem or going to totem, some killers may end up being paranoid about this and spend more time near it, instead of hunting gen kids. I think I might have had a spirit that stopped a chase and ran across the map with her power to prevent hex from being killed. It's kinda funny how hard some will focus on protecting ruin.

>Pac Man Vs would've been fucking perfect for the Wii U
>they wait for the Switch to bring it back, and you need two Switches to play the proper game

Attached: 1552399689876.jpg (472x480, 43K)

Sounds like you're talking about one of puppet combo's games
youtube.com/watch?v=f2bb3LsYN5A&t=1s

Thank you this is it

the game is doing great 3 years later and I still play it every single day.

Attached: cCujdcPIfOo.jpg (1280x853, 110K)

People like you are the reason survivors are treated like brain dead retards when it comes to balancing.

hello forgotten

This is a fucking Yea Forums reply

Does anyone have a torrent of Puppet combo games?

Why do I still play this fucking game when I hate it so god damn much and it causes me nothing but misery?

Attached: 1522084307082.gif (218x228, 1024K)

Love the game. It's very addicting. I just need friends to play it with.

Attached: DSWyZ8pU8AAtjeK.jpg (633x758, 62K)

And the other half of games it spawns in front of a survivor and is gone instantly. Hex totems are stupidly poorly balanced.

I hate noed much more.
>oh so you repaired 5 gens let me just OHKO all of you one by one before you even have time to open the gates

Attached: 1544478073350.png (1248x1248, 1.35M)

>persona 5

Wait, what? They just did another junji ito crossover.

>Friends tell me the game is fun
>Buy the game yesterday, and start playing with them
>I'm having Fun
Retard in Yea Forums posts again some retarded thread.

NOED is what you get for gen rushing and not smashing totems senpai

Isn't it a bit stupid to get punished for doing what you should be doing? Totems are fine, but things like noed are an unnecessary obstacle put there to ruin games.

NOED is the only perk in the game that gives you a GIGANTIC boost for doing horrible at the game. That design is flawed at its core.

If the killer has NOED what you should be doing is cleansing totems
What is DS?

>What is DS?
A perk that counters a killer's specific action that will never be used if the killer doesn't tunnel. What you should have brought up was MoM or Adrenaline, but you didn't, so good job outing yourself as needing your little "I'm bad please give me a free win" crutch.

DS is a bit less of an issue, should be nerfed to 30 seconds
adrenaline is pure bullshit though

How are you supposed to know what perks are they bringing?

Can't ever chase the same survivor twice in a row. Just got to let him go. He probably had Borrowed Time as well anyways.

Like most games the less you know about it the more fun it is, if you really feel a suspense of having to hide, hoping the killer doesn't see you, the excitement of fixing a generator and trying to hear if the killer is coming to you, but when you learn the game its different, you want to distract the killer and run around, maybe as a killer you will decide to mori just to fuck around, people smurfing to fuck with new survivors, I wish I could go back

NOED has been nerfed at least 3 times since its release and survivors still complain

>counters a killer's specific action that will never be used
I don't know about you but I pick u[ survivors all the time when I knock them down. Didn't realize that was tunneling (not that it should matter anyway)

For the same reason killers complained about DS, MoM, and Adrenaline and where entirely justified in doing so. Perks that give you second chances and let you get a free "nah that didn't happen" moment shouldn't be a thing, and NOED is that but for the killers.

>thinks he's referring to picking people up and not to tunneling the same guy off hook over and over and ignoring the others

It activates when you pick them up
If survivors are unhooking you infront of the killer the killer should go for the already injured survivor

>trying to argue anything against a killer's arsenal
Don't bother dude, Yea Forums is killer central because that's the edgelord choice for all the hip teens, there is no balance reasoning here.

In fact this is the community's main fucking problem, there's no balance reasoning anywhere because while Yea Forums is killer main central, everywhere else is survivor main central, you can never get actual good balance discussions anywhere.

You are the reason why current DS and Borrowed Time exist. Good job on making the experience miserable for the one dude who didn't have any control on when his teammate saved him, but I'm sure it was his fault all along and you're just a nice guy killer who got teabagged one too many times in your life.

I do what brings me closer to victory
Sorry I don't play by your made up rules
It is entirely the survivor who unhooked you infront of the killers fault (should've used BT)

Play with dolls /assg/!

Attached: 1563270165871.png (1586x672, 1.56M)

See you soon complaining about killer waiting times and survivors disconnecting to find an actual fun match in 10 seconds. Bet you played as old Legion with two knives too.

survivors are the worst fucking thing ever
they have the most broken perks and complain when you bring NOED and actually win as the killer

>the killer must be nice and take me to the hatch if i am the last survivor and in the ground he as also to make some coffee for me while i do the generators in his front

Again, i'm sorry I don't play by your made up rules.
I am a Killer. I am here to kill you. I am not here to entertain you. If you get downed and hooked too much maybe consider getting better at the game as a survivor.

Playing to win doesn't require to you to make the experience miserable for your opponents, but I guess this just proves what anons earlier said that that's the reason why people play this game in the first place.

>user then proceeded to cry about 4 man SWF saying its not fair or fun for him
Two sides of the same coin, this game only breeds frustration. I wish I could stop playing it.

I fucking wish this trash was forgotten

SFW goes against the game design, but without it the game wouldn't be as popular as it is
what a double edged sword

Get better at the game if you keep getting downed.

That can be difficult to win but I still try my best,

ok don't lop or drop pallets on me since it's unfun fair deal?

>I can be a piece of shit but you can't
There, I summed it up, let the thread die now.

no survivors can't let things die without complaining

Attached: 115.png (468x348, 43K)

I played evolve when it went free and I played until they announced that they were gonna stop updates.
I really enjoyed it and I'm pretty sad that it's dead as fuck now.
DBD is fun and I enjoy it but I think I enjoyed evolve more.

Attached: 1563425756342.png (460x460, 392K)

steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/1642043267250484667/
Poor, poor innocent killers!

>Play killer.
Get 3 kills, catch last guy, give him hatch.
>Play survivor, make sure other 3 guys get away, give killer a kill.
Embrace balance!

Attached: 1562580153151.gif (300x169, 1.18M)

Japs love playing it tho they keep streaming it

you would enjoy slurping cock and semen even more I think

>survior.png

>an 1000

If you wanna offer I'll start.

How's the switch version of this?

It's a noted fact that the horror genre has a more equal split of interest between the sexes, so this type of game would have a much more equal interest to women than regular action/army/shooter/puzzle games or whatever.
Add onto that a tantalizing kind-of story that doesn't give much away for them to latch their desire to write fanfiction and dream up scenarios and backstories, and you've got yourself a winner.
Not to mention there are some characters prime for shipping. Just search on tumblr and you'll see Dwight/David literally everywhere.
Girls sure love their slash shipping.

LET ME WIN!

Got bored as fuck. 40+ minutes to play as the killer ruined it for me.

No wonder my team is always fucking shit.

Mediocre, though better than mobile
youtube.com/watch?v=-gSGzkvMkLU

>Gives you hatch
You now owe me sexual favors. Sorry, I mean, you owe my horse sexual favors.

Attached: 1561845707449.jpg (700x525, 91K)

evolve should have been free from the start
playing the spider monster was fucking great

>face a full survive with friends, 2 instant heals, a toolbox and a flashlight, all running decisive, all running adrenaline, all running running unbreakable and all abusing the sprint burst glitch
>get matched with them again
>activate my billion IQ
>ebony mori hag
>kill them all in under 5 minutes because hag is the camp master and they just assume they can get saves for free because of their setup
>bask in the rage after the match

Funny thing is they're 100% in the wrong since you read them like a book.

survive with friend tryhards generally forget that if a killers wants you to lose, you will fucking lose

Freddy update is live boys

You fucking wish

What Freddy update?

freddy got a rework since he was so fucking weak that even meta perks couldn't save him. the rework launches today

Really? What made him so weak? What changed?

the fact that he couldn't hit anyone for like 7 second even if he was directly in their asshole, sleeping made you do gens and shit slower but because he can be ran around for fucking ages it made it so survivors can rush gens before you get any real pressure going. essentially he was a M1 killer who slightly slowed down gen progress.

In the update he can slash you at any point but you fall asleep after a minute, when awake you don't see him past 32 meters, within 32-16 meters he starts flashing in and out of reality and when within 16 meters you hear his terror and constantly see him. in the dream you always see him and hear his lullaby as his terror instead of a heartbeat. he also gained the ability to place traps around the map that aoe slow survivors while also getting the ability to teleport to any generator on a cooldown. Survivors can wake up by intentionally failing skill checks, having an AWAKE survivor wake them up or finding an alarm clock in the map but each time they are woke up it doubles how long it takes to wake up

Imagine being so shit that windows of opporunity perk hard counters you.

So what's the downside to being asleep?

He can put fake pallets in the map that you can only see while sleep, see

the traps and addon effects, he also regains his teleport 15% faster for each person in the dream which means you can never gen stack because he will always run Discordance

Wow they fixed freedy after 2 years?

who's the best waifu and why it's the spirit?

So he's Trapper + Doc(with addons) now?

>between bringing the Killer to somebody doing a gen and waste more Killer's time
lol seriously? You're just wasting your own team's time that way.

I think he meant exactly that so he could tell where teammates were so he didn't bring the killer to them.

>implying being able to kill those two fags with my bare hands is a bad thing

This

have you checked YP?

As much of a douchebag he is, he is a genius. He turned a dying game around and even bought the rights to it.