Fire Emblem Three Houses

Where were you when based Eaglechads and Lionchads won?

Attached: 1563852121902.png (1022x940, 949K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9rJQxDQL
files.catbox.moe/mvh4yx.mp3
drive.google.com/file/d/1uu0sRXbCm_e3EEhNTwdcl9HD8qhm3FG2/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/132irY7mvhxeFqefjQSEm64UScY47l18V/view
youtube.com/watch?v=cb8ZElU_UTY
youtube.com/watch?v=ItlMzEvf7Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=kjH_xQO2-HU
youtube.com/watch?v=9dxn1xrNzSE
pastebin.com/C2js4LvB
pastebin.com/q1sSaD5v
youtu.be/ZOz1Q_Ha394
pastebin.com/RenJRXgJ
files.catbox.moe/uit0vt.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOz1Q_Ha394
files.catbox.moe/r4hyna.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JERALT'S DIARY, RHEA SHIFTY AF

Hm? Ah... Read that part there.\nHorsebow Moon, Year 1159...
Day 20 of the Horsebow Moon. All is cloudy.\nI can't believe she's dead.
Lady Rhea said she died during childbirth.\nBut is that the truth?
And still, the child she traded her life for doesn't\nmake a sound. Didn't even cry at birth.
Day 25 of the Horsebow Moon. It's raining.\nThe baby doesn't laugh or cry. Not ever.
Lady Rhea says not to worry, but a baby that\ndoesn't cry...isn't natural.
I had a doctor examine the child in secret.\nHe said the pulse is normal, but there's\nno heartbeat. No heartbeat!
Day 2 of the Wyvern Moon. Sunny.\nI feel I must take the child and leave.
But the church is always watching us... I don't\nknow what Lady Rhea has planned.
I used to think the world of Lady Rhea.\nNow I'm terrified of her.
Day 8 of the Wyvern Moon. More rain.\nI used the fire that broke out last night\nto fake the child's death.
Lady Rhea is in a state over the news.\nBut I can't change what I've done.\nI've got to take the child and leave...

So can anyone why golden deer is trash?

Ok, but why a NUKE??????

To repost:
>>She may be a hated enemy now, but the emperor is your old friend and your stepsister. Can you bring yourself to kill her?
>I will kill her...if I must. But if there is any chance that the world she seeks to create could be a just one... Then I... I would love to see a future in which I may reach out my hand for her and have her reach back.

Also: The dagger that Edelgard stabs him with is the same dagger he gave her as a gift when they were kids.

Attached: pottery.jpg (700x1598, 216K)

Attached: Good Boy exploited by huge cunt.jpg (1872x559, 163K)

LIFE IS PAIN, I HATE

Attached: punished claude.jpg (959x960, 420K)

Not edgy enough

He's unconnected to the sibling drama and goes to fight the guys that are behind everything

Attached: 1563847809164.png (1747x983, 2.12M)

Golden Deer isn't le epic game of thrones route and is standard Fire Emblem so it's bad.

they actually function without falling into pathological ideologies

But that sounds awesome

Based claude aint the scheming jew. It was gorillagard the entire time.

Homobros how could we get so BTFO how do we ever recover from THIS!

Is there a final Flayn-Dimitri?

I'm glad they got rid of the Out Realms.

Attached: greetings.webm (800x450, 2.8M)

Is there a more pure relationship than these two?

Attached: 1563857281309.png (1508x894, 207K)

Reminder that this guy (who fucks so many women he becomes the god of manwhores) and Claude (who decides to make you a king instead of fucking you over) prove that Edelgard was just fucking insane and you didn't need to murder everyone to end racism.

Attached: Sylvain_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 910K)

Final bosses:

Edelgard's:
>This child of the goddess, revealed in her\ntruest form, possesses power beyond\nhumanity's understanding.

Rhea's:
>This cardinal of the Church of Seiros has\nbeen transformed and gone mad due to the\nrage of the Immaculate One.

Dimitri's:
>Edelgard, transformed by archaic methods\ninto a grotesque form. She is now able to use\nthe full and unbridled power of her Crests.

Claude's
>King of demonic beasts. Revived corpse of Nemesis, leader of the feral beasts\nwho have lost their reason.

Aka it's Fates tier.

Catherine IS my CUTE knight wife! Give ME strong wife! Give ME Catherine wife!

Attached: Catherine.png (1200x1200, 999K)

>mad because fire emblem is finally getting a good story

Attached: 3hous.png (537x293, 222K)

Claude and his father have the best relationship. Straight up trying to fight one another to test their skills and manship in front of their entire army. CHAD

Too old

What's up with the "\n"?!

the popularity of Game of Thrones has caused retards to think that "morally grey" = good storytelling

But Dimitri's ending is Fate's Tier, it's just possessed Takumi again.

Claude's ending sounds like classic Fire Emblem

wait so did Rhea kill Jeralt's wife/Byleth's mom?

You people really got cucked hard by Fates huh? It's been 4 years, get over it already.

>\n
Explain this, please, is driving me nuts.

You tell.

Attached: FRIENDSHIP.webm (800x450, 2.85M)

>Edelgard acts like a huge retard and kills for fun so it's a good story
At least Blue Lions is fine, Edelgard's is fucking stupid.

>no neutral route

Attached: persona.jpg (717x473, 62K)

She also gave him autism by putting Sothis' crest in his heart

Attached: 1563858578515.png (1366x768, 508K)

Claude's actually sounds more interesting even though it might be a Sacred Stones rip-off. Dimitri's is literally Conquest brother possessed, Rhea sounds like Birthright, and Edelgard sounds like fucking Radiant Dawn.

It's not even morally grey Edelgard is a clear lunatic while Dimitri does nothing wrong. Keep seething that people dont like shitty ancient evil stories anymore

It's supposed to be a line break within the same text box.

First conversation with Edelgard post timeskip:
pastebin.com/9rJQxDQL

Pick a side, you fence sitting faggot.

Attached: Hoyling hoy.jpg (500x375, 31K)

>unable to appreciate a simple lad's adventure with Claude

And classic fire emblem stories sucked ass

Well Dimitri also fails to take out the actual threat, so his story is more just "Fuck Edelgard."

Waiting for the Church Route details, but so far it seems like Claude's route is actually the most sane choice.

Attached: rejected_his_message.jpg (447x447, 73K)

>chaosfags

hoy

Beating the evil bad guys with no difficulties or even real character development isn't interesting it's the worst fucking use of a fantasy setting

>play normal mode
>choose deer
>grind skills/supports then recruit everyone
There you go

Where were you when Edelgard got penetrated hard by Dimitri's D rank lance

Attached: get-fucked-bitch.jpg (1365x767, 141K)

Older wifes ARE good wifes user! They DO crave validation FROM strong young man! They DO worry ABOUT their attractiveness AS they age! It IS cute! Give ME cute knight wife! Give ME insecure mommy wife!

Attached: Spooky Catherine.jpg (680x383, 20K)

But Dimitri and Edelgard's route aren't some Legend of Galactic Heroes tale of "Good vs another Good", they're an edgy melodrama where both characters act like massive retards.

As a teacher I'm going with the golden child, not the stepsiblings who take out their repressed pseudo incestous feelings on the continent

>Areadbhar: Hero's Relic (Crest of Blaiddyd). Crest-bearer can use Atrocity.
>Atrocity: Areadbhar only. Effective against all enemies.
>Lugh demanded the spear which belonged to Pisear, king of Persia; its tip had to be kept immersed in a pot of water to keep it from igniting. This spear is also called "Slaughterer"[39] in translation.
Jesus christ

>Beating the evil bad guys with no difficulties or even real character development
>you can only develop as a character by committing pointless atrocities for no good reason

It's kinda funny that everyone calls Edelgard canon romance, when only Dimitri marries your avatar and has literal fairytail end with you.

>Edelgard kills the people who have been fighting the Nemesis cult long before she was even born

That isn't friendship. That's just an asspull.

Hoy.

Attached: Ahoy.png (130x148, 26K)

>those faces
I wonder when that image was made

Okay have fun playing the most generic and uninteresting shit imaginable

>The Inexhaustible: Sacred weapon (Crest of Indech) that restores HP every turn. Wielder can attack twice.
What do you think of Bernie's weapon?

>Doesn't aim for the head
She meant to force him to kill her didn't she? What the fuck is wrong with this woman, why does she court death so willingly, she dies with a smile on her face when it's Sensei who deals the blow, in fact, the weirdest fucking thing is that she's the only one with animated death scenes, Dimi dies in her route,too but it's not a scene and Dimi and Edel die in the church route by Sensei but only Edel gets the scene and in Claude's they kill each other off screen and we don't even see it. I thought she was the creator pet, why would the waifufag love seeing his wifeful get killed?

You know, I kinda wish for 5th route, even if it's revelation tier just to have these two have support with each other.

Attached: cuteshits.png (467x259, 95K)

If this was an SMT game then what alignment would each route be?

Tfw Claude

Attached: Claude.gif (245x250, 961K)

>kill the church and the gods for no reason lmao
Meanwhile her own country is committing atrocities yet she can lay the blame on others.

Rhea is your mommy daughter don't let that bitch Edelgard kill her.

>this is what copefags defend

>Blessed Brave Bow
Seems pretty good.

>comparing this stupid shit to SMT

Have fun playing Fire Emblem Fates again.

Claude is Bonds.

They can't Edel's path was set the day her family was taken from her. Basically, she was always meant to be a cunt.

>Nukes
>Nazis
>Time travel (?)
What the fuck is going on?

To me, you will always be the one who guided me so kindly. My ally through all.
My beloved...
Yes...my beloved.
Dimitri...
Listen... There is something I wish to give you before the coronation.
Give me your hand.
Please... I beg of you. Say something!
If you do not wish to accept it, please just tell me. If so, I will face the truth and walk away.
That's not it at all...
What is this?
I love you, Dimitri. Marry me.
You beat me to it...
Yes, I see. Right.
In that case, let us exchange them, shall we?
Your hands... Now that I hold them within my own, I see how small and fragile they are.
These hands that have saved me countless times... Thank you, my beloved.
Your kind, warm hands... May they cling to my own forevermore...
CUTE, CANON AND WHOLESOME

Attached: 1563856183233.png (1280x720, 553K)

Not like SMT routes are well written most of the time.

She did it to spite him because the dagger she stabbed him with is the same dagger he gave to her when they were kids.

HOY

Attached: 1 (4).jpg (209x241, 6K)

>LĂşin: Hero's Relic (Crest of Daphnel). Crest-bearer can use Fire Quake.

>Freikugel: Hero's Relic (Crest of Goneril). Crest-bearer can use Apocalyptic Flame.

>Crusher: Hero's Relic (Crest of Dominic). Magic weapon. Crest-bearer can use Dust.

>Burning Quake : LĂşin only. Mt increases based on unit's Spd. Effective against dragons.

>Apocalyptic Flame: Freikugel only. Enemies hit suffer -5 Str for 1 turn. Effective against dragons.

>Dust: Crusher only. Enemies hit suffer -5 Def for 1 turn. Effective against dragons.

Edelgard - Chaos
Dmitri - Chaos
Claude - Persona 4

Man from the sound of these spoilers Edelgard sounds like a really crazy bitch.

I guess my dreams of a rational axe wielder will never come true;_;

So who's the walter of three houses

Hoy

Attached: 1536061434103.png (299x392, 93K)

That dagger was literally to spite Dimitri, he gave it to her as a kid, in Fearghus a dagger is symbolic to carving out a better future, he gave it to her as a good luck charm.

You need YHVH

>Claude - Persona 4
>Not using IVA Bonds one
You're gay

Should I pick Bro Dimitri first or should i join Edelgard's wild ride first

Pick the church like any sane person would.

How can one man turn into such a chad and still drop his spaghetti so hard

Guess that's all that needs to be said, Edelgard is a selfish bitch through and through, nobody sane would do her route unless they were so pathatic they'd chase a girl's ass even if that ass is attached to a fucking maniac tyriant. It's just so pathatic. Pathatic and disappointing 2 out of 3 of the lords are just fucking garbage while the last one is pretty mediocre and a did nothing wrong guy. Why even bother wasting resources on route splitting when it's a clear good vs evil story? I mean yeah Dimitri's route solves nothing with the actual bad guys but let's be honest, you could remove them from the story and nothing would really change. They mostly exist to make Edel and Claude have SOMETHING to do just like dragon loli exists as bait

Since when was Yea Forums comprised of literal fourteen year old girls from tumblr?

Pick Claude first just to get the filler route out the way so you'll appreciate the others more.

I would go with Lions first for the drama and Dimitri, and then jump with Eagles because their route is the one that deals with more "real" threat compared to the rest.

>Church - Law
>Edelgard - Dark Neutral
>Dimitri - Neutral
>Claude - Light Neutral/Bonds

No Chaos, as fucking always.

Attached: I'll add that as a new Hoy.png (637x344, 240K)

>not just IV neutral

>Hi, Teach. I see the storm in your eyes has passed...\nYou're looking much better.
>I've been reading Jeralt's diary. The baby he\nmentions... That's you, isn't it?
>I can't understand about half of what's written here...
>But Jeralt really cherished you.\nThat much is clear.
>I haven't lost a parent yet, so I can't even begin\nto understand how you must be feeling...
Why the fuck I Claude reading Jeralt's diary?

>murder for fun good
>characters acting like normal people bad

>if that ass is attached to a fucking maniac tyriant
but user, that makes it better

Attached: 1557775411811.png (940x1039, 691K)

Dimitri saved his virginity for Sensei, of course

>No one has posted the dubstep theme
files.catbox.moe/mvh4yx.mp3
Considering Claude's fighitng the Slithering guys and this is probably their theme, his route is going to be wild

Thanks for reminding me that anime men don't exist

Attached: crying.jpg (800x450, 153K)

Considering Dimitri's backstory, him going full edgelord like edgetards wanted would have been the most retarded. Still, if you wish the worst out of these lords, then pick Eagles.

Saw all what i wanted to see from the leaks, just gonna wait for the game now hopefully the Golden Deers path turns a little better, who knows.

Well done to BL and BE, you guys ended up having the best story, at least in this game.

Attached: 1563773407199.png (632x898, 877K)

>recruit everyone
I thought there was a limit, can you actually steal everyone?

I'll be your anime man, user.

Everyone except Huber/Deude

deerfag cope has been a lot of fun

>the prey has a better future than the predators

>Claude route deals with the villain fucking shit up.
>Its filler
I don't understand. If you don't get rid of the main bad guy then you fucking failed in your route.

Their routes are not canon anway, only Golden Chads is.

NSP
drive.google.com/file/d/1uu0sRXbCm_e3EEhNTwdcl9HD8qhm3FG2/view?usp=sharing
XCI
drive.google.com/file/d/132irY7mvhxeFqefjQSEm64UScY47l18V/view

Attached: 1558062948068.png (1053x1080, 318K)

Was this the most KINO scene?

Attached: Caimitri.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

Is there any people that can't be recruited to golden deer?

Shamir and Catherine

Attached: 1563859686117.png (736x561, 40K)

You know, I'd probably be more surprised about this if I hadn't heard that fucking metal song from FEH already.

FIRE EMBLEM BAD
GAME OF THRONES SEASON 8 GOOD

By pure accident because they didn't know what to do with him

Dimitri got best scenes. That's for sure.

The bad guys were pretty much made just so claude has something to do since hes so disconnected with the actual plot of the game

GIVE ME DIMI AND CATHERINES

>disregard dumbass political game to fight the real threat
his story might be filler but he's the best lord out of the 3

>muh game of thrones

Keep saying it retard

Because it was le pure accident and not something Claude pulled out of his ass unironically.
He is also literal who among the 3 and his "route" doesn't have a jack shit to do with other routes.

>best boy
>giga edgy chad
>but a pure cinnamon roll on the inside
>great story
>super cute Fyleth end

Friday please come sooner

i bet sekigawa is one of the composers, he's usually the one doing the weird tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=cb8ZElU_UTY
youtube.com/watch?v=ItlMzEvf7Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=kjH_xQO2-HU
youtube.com/watch?v=9dxn1xrNzSE

Attached: dimitri.png (435x416, 340K)

>By pure accident
???

Claude's story isn't filler, he's the most on point about the actual source of the problems and the most on point with dealing with them.

Edelgard and Dimitri just really fucking hate each other and it consumes them. In Edelgard's case this becomes a literal thing she just goes full Takumi from Fire Emblem Fates

That one was pretty good, but his ending was the true kino.

Attached: Based.webm (800x450, 2.72M)

>Meme'd M!Byleth as a daddy fucking fag
>It was actually Rhea who is a mommy fucking dyke.

>by pure accident
explain

>Kino
Bruh that's super edgy.

Fuck fighting the actual villains, politics are more interesting.

>people claim Claude is the Fates route
>while Edelgard v Dimitri is just Hoshido and Nohr Part 2

>best lord
>best route
>best boys
>best girls
>best scenes
>best husband who smooches his wife even in the public
>best ending
HOW DOES HE KEEP DOING IT

Attached: CHADMITRI.jpg (1000x730, 161K)

Have Alois s rank

Attached: 1563859981464.png (1257x912, 68K)

The villains arent even a problem in the non-claude routes, Dimitri and Byleth can literally get married and live the rest of their lives in peace

But actually good, which is what people wanted in the first place.

explain

>Deerfags defected from feg here

Attached: pathetic.jpg (818x503, 163K)

Right, but at least Edelgard vs Dimitri is justified(well, "justified") by the two of them having this really dumb rivalry.

Considering you have to fight Rhea/Seiros in Gorilla's yes they are

Reminder that Claude route was added in last minute because they didn't have a "happy route"

>Edelgard's marriage support with Byleth
>"the children of the goddess have been defeated at last"
YEAH THE PEOPLE FIGHTING NEMESIS IN THE FIRST PLACE AND THE PEOPLE THAT HAD TO PUT A STOP TO YOUR COUNTRY MURDERING THE OTHER COUNTRIES YEARS AGO
NICE GOING RETARD

Where does dimitri rank among the all time best lords?

She put Sothis' crest into Byleth's heart when he was a baby and murdered his mother, so he would grow up to be Sothis' reincarnation

Why Edelgard is the way she is:
pastebin.com/C2js4LvB (embed)
pastebin.com/q1sSaD5v (embed)

How old is she?

Rhea shoved her mom who is Sothis who she wanted to fuck inside of you and killed your mom.

NO BYLETH YOU CAN'T SUPPORT CLAUDE, HE DOESN'T HAVE A DAGGER GIVEN TO HIM AS A PRESENT TO STAB HIS CHILDHOOD FRIEND WITH

Who the fuck gives someone a dagger as a present?

Attached: pwgP_F-0Ek3GU91QQTbVbCBbYgMBQsRwNqluUnKrdeo.jpg (500x376, 38K)

>have to give up a waifu to get a Jegan
Damnit, I want both Alois and Gilbert to be my Jegans without having to give up anything.

Ingrid S-support

Attached: 1563860272399.jpg (854x487, 95K)

The dagger wasn't meant for use, it's a good luck charm in Dimitri's country, it means getting a better future.

>Claude was the only student that didn't turn out to be a disappointment

Neutral route would be Deer. Gorilla, Eyepatch, and Church are the psychopathic routes

when people fight with medieval weaponry it's good to have a dagger in your back pocket what the fuck do you think. Plus it was supposed to be symbolic for cutting a better future because dimitri has high functioning autism

>taking used goods

Ceremonial weapons were very common among the rich back in the day. Swords as a whole were largely ceremonial because spears and arrows are vastly more effective.

Decorative daggers were the equivalent of handing someone a very expensive centerpiece

And we can S rank her...?

Yes both genders. She's your mommy-daughter-wife

>Claude route is about killing the main villains
>Church route is about killing the other main villains
>Dimitri and Edelgard routes are about killing eachother

Attached: 1563844953223.png (1695x255, 371K)

Ashe S support

Attached: 1563860406908.png (831x766, 55K)

Why has there been a sudden massive influx of deercucks in the past like 2 hours

fucking based Raphael god damn that glorious mane

He got the best scenes as far kino is concerned. Edelgard has standard "power of love brings death back to life" scene and Claude has this abomination

Personal stuff>nebulous villain.
That's why Edel/Dimitri and church are better.

I hope Edelgard gets more context because it sounds like she's a psycho bitch who is more of a villain than the villains

No one asked, really.

Church route is about Rhea attoning for all the awful shit she did
Dimitri/Edelgard's route is about dealing with their past trauma/phantoms
Claude's route is about his inhiterance and his role in Fodlan as an outsider

>Rhea is your mommy and your daughter and your wife at the same time
UNF GOOD SHIT

Maybe it's just me, but that sounds twisted as hell.

Alright, what’s the deal with the slithering dudes? That and Flame Emperor and Death Knight

Because they are coping and they find it easier to cope here on Yea Forums than /feg/ when hours are more dead.

Reminder that Dimitri only uses an eyepatch because he thinks it's cool

Attached: 1563844174226.png (507x233, 42K)

>Flame Emperor

Edelgard

Felix really fucking hates Dimitri

>D: Hello, Felix. I see you're here to train as well.
>F: Go away. Just looking at your face makes me\nwanna retch.
>D: Heh. With that mouth of yours, you grow more like\nyour brother every day.
>F: Shut up. And stop walking around on your hind legs.\nYou're not fooling me.
>D: I cannot fathom why you seem to hate me so.
>F: Because I know what you really are—a beast,\ncraving blood.
>D: A beast craving blood, am I?
>D: I assume you're speaking of the events two years ago.\nLast time we met outside the academy?
>F: I am.
>F: The way you suppressed that rebellion... It was\nruthless slaughter and you loved every second. I remember the way you killed your victims.\nHow you watched them suffer.
>F: And your face...that expression. All the world's evil\npacked into it.
>D: That was our first battle. I remember it vividly.
>F: Oh, something wrong? Go ahead and deny it,\nyou wild boar.
>D: I deny nothing, Felix.
>F: Well then. I suppose the Dimitri I once knew died during that\nslaughter in Duscur, along with my brother.
>D: Perhaps you're right.
>F: Hmph. Hurry up and get out of my sight. I don't make\na habit of talking to beasts.

Also Hilda's S support

Attached: 1563860502627.jpg (859x446, 101K)

That's pretty damn cool, I don't understand why people have a problem with a straight faced, good guy route, lord knows the game fucking needed one considering how unlikeable Dimitri and Edelguard are

>Personal stuff>nebulous villain.

Not when the personal stuff is retarded.

>while Edelgard v Dimitri is just Hoshido and Nohr Part 2
the problem with Fates was literally everything other than the concept itself. neat idea but 0/10 execution

>Claude kills some guys that no one will even remember existed
>Meanwhile Dimitri and Edelgard will be immortalized with her death scene being peak FE kino

Flame Emperor is Edelgard.

Bernie S support

Attached: 1563860667981.png (1011x693, 50K)

COPE

Mega based

Attached: D1K926fUwAAycGf.jpg large 3 copy 3.jpg (1265x2048, 543K)

>Personal stuff is literally high school bullshit

woooooow how fucking stellar

Because people want to play a decent route instead of Fates 2.0

What the fuck? If Edelgard is Flame Emperor who is Death Knight?

Yet Felix ends up being MORE SAD THAN DIMITRI'S WIFE when he dies.
Felix is just tsun-tsun like Takumi.

>will be immortalized with her death scene being peak FE kino
looked like some half-assed Game of Thrones shit with bad animation

It is when the nebulous villain is boring and you can feel the writers themselves not even give a shit about him

are those real or fan-made?

Haven't read the thread, judging by the OP: Spoilers are out and hide all FE threads until I play the game?

So what happens to Sothis? Is she kill?

Holy shit

Real. They are step-siblings who grew up together, so they have the most focus.

I think as a teacher who is explicitly chosen to lead the continent to a brighter future you've failed if you side with Edelgard. Even with her sob story.

Remember, they're also leading armies, these people.

>This soundtrack
Kino Emblem is on the menu, boys.
youtu.be/ZOz1Q_Ha394

>GAME OF THRONES
>FATES 2.0

Deerniggers are seething so fucking hard I almost feel bad for them

I love how liking one route over the others makes an entire thread shit their pants

Hubert s support
She comes back if you marry her

Attached: 1563860788849.png (776x568, 36K)

He literally bumbles into it, there's no plan or direction to go after the bad guys, they just show up and fight.

yes

If the writers can't make a simple adventure and kill the BBEG interesting you expect them to pull off a complex political drama?

>Game of thrones shit
>Not being a Deerchad

Did you play the route, how were the maps?

The church is literally the only route that actually makes sense because it's the only time you realize that you are a teacher and not another kid and there's no reason for yout to pick any of their dumbass sides.

See you later then, thanks.

>C-cope!
>S-seethe!
Wanna go for dilate, actual fourteen year old?

I got that now, but what about Death Knight then? Who’s he? I heard Tomas is Solon but that’s all I know about the slither guys

cope harder deercuck

So how long until the DLC route is introduced that contains the "True Ending" for nearly double the price of the game itself?
All of these routes seem half-baked so far.

You retards haven't even played the game yet and are already fighting for which route has the best plot. Hopefully all of them will be shit, faggots.

But I want to fuck some of those kids, why can't I choose them?

Claude making fun of Ignatz

>Ignatz: Gah! Claude! Why didn't you say anything?
>Claude: You were praying so fervently, I didn't want\nto interrupt.
>Ignatz: I appreciate the sentiment, but I wasn't praying.
>Claude: No? What then?
>Ignatz: I was just thinking about the goddess.
>Claude: Were you now? Fascinating!\nPlease, go on.
>Ignatz: Not here. Let's go somewhere else.
>Claude: So, you were pondering the existence\nof the goddess, then?
>Ignatz?: Yes. All right, consider this. The archives here have\nall kinds of texts about the goddess, right?
>Ignatz?: But when people tell stories of the goddess, it's only\nmyths and legends that glorify her.
>Claude: They probably hope to rake in more followers by\nglorifying the goddess as much as possible.
>Claude: That would be why the church tends to quietly shove\nall of their more questionable records under some\nsecret rug somewhere.
>Ignatz: C-Claude, don't put words in my mouth! That's not\nwhat I said!
>Ignatz: I was just wondering what the goddess looks like.
>Ignatz: That's the kind of thing I like to think about.
>Claude: What the goddess...looks like? Well, I suppose if\nshe really exists, she probably looks a lot like us.
>Claude: In fact, she probably wouldn't be so different from\nthat old woman working here in the dining hall.
>Ignatz: What?! Claude, please stop! The goddess I imagine\nis absolutely beautiful!
>Claude: How rude of you, Ignatz! I'm sure that\nold woman was lovely back in her day.

It's the "Oh wait, I'm a fucking adult, why do I need to side with one of my dipshit students or Claude?" route

>All of these routes seem half-baked so far
nah only Deer and Church

>80 hours a piece
>Half baked

Cute!

So no nigger. You're basing the entire 30ish hour route on two cutscenes.

Dimitri is going to get so much popularity after the official release

Attached: i came here to laugh at you.jpg (1678x1077, 199K)

I'm so disappointed that 2 out of 3 of the routes are garbage, Edelgard is fucking nuts and an awful person, Claude is useless leaving only Dimi with anything to care about. I hate being pigeon holed like this with clear creator bias, why give us a choice at all if you made your fucking decision before the fucking game even saw print?!1

Deer route was literally tacked on to give Nu fans a route they can play without pissing their pants, all the dev time and talent went into non Deer shit.

GoTrannies seething

Either Dorothea or Manuela S support

Attached: 1563860987454.png (963x507, 41K)

Based Claude dissing the Church and followers and wanting people to actually do shit instead of pray of doing shit.

True ending is Church.

Hopefully he becomes the poster lord after Edelgard is revealed as a psychopath and Claude fades into the background

Literally where the fuck are you getting this info, you falseflagging shitposter

Nice dimples chuuniboi

Explain one talanted thing aboud Edlegard's route, you're just enabling a petty spiteful bitch who thinks she has the right to decide how everyone lives and kills anyone who dare questions her.

c
o
p
e

Lindhart S support

Attached: 1563861109207.png (917x743, 56K)

When were the new leaks dumped?

I played through all four routes at once on super fast speed with four switches so I can say that Dimitri and Edelgard objectively have the best stories. They are literal masterpieces on par with the end of game of thrones the greatest story ever told. Meanwhile Claude is shitting his pants the entire time in his story and the church just sits there and complains about gay church stuff but i'm an intellectual atheist so it was just boring and pointless.

>Edelgard sent the bandits that attack you at the beginning of the game
>If you S rank her as a male you literally become a concubine of hers while she marries and courts other dudes

Azura looking like a pacifist compared to this bitch

Cope Deerfag cope

Why are people so mad about the Deer route?

He pretty much will be, Japan hates people like Edel and Claude was the least popular to begin with. be proud loser, your favor won a contest of turds

Because it's not about siblings killing eachother like my game of thrones.

Dilate

Bloated doesn't always mean well-developed

Shitposting, no one actually checked it besides two scenes

>dimitri and marianne have the cutest s rank
>he fucking dies in their ending

Why

It seems like you're having trouble coping

>Edelgard sent the bandits in the beginning
But why?

>Claude bumblefucked his way to the main villain
where is the source for this? No leaker has done his route, and we only have the cutscenes and endings to go off of, none of which provide enough context

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (171x167, 3K)

Of old age

How many routes does Claude die in?

GoT-kun still fucking seething like the deercuck he is

Shitposting

I've seen this beautiful smile before.

Attached: 1471346364234.png (222x222, 61K)

Dmitri just dies in like every fucking ending. It’s frustrating in my opinion, I enjoy when things are bittersweet but god fucking damnit he’s just destined to die.

Literally shitposting, congratulations you have figured out 4channel

Check the last thread Deerkek
>no u

His S rank with FByleth is the cutest with him spilling spaghetti though.

Leonie jealous that Lorenz (?) doesn't hit on her

>Lorenz: Well, hello there, gorgeous. You're looking lovely\ntoday. Join me on a stroll around town?
>Lorenz: Aw, is a sweet girl like you doing all this hard work\nby yourself? That's no good. Allow me to help.
>...
>Leonie: Hi.
>Lorenz: Oh, hey, Leonie. Sorry, but I'm kind of in a hurry\nright now.
>Leonie: Hey. Hey! Get back here!
>Lorenz: Whoa. No need to yell. Do you need something?
>Leonie: You chat up all the girls like that, don't you?
>Lorenz: What a terrible thing to say!
>Lorenz: I see a girl, I figure it would be rude just to pass her\nby without at least a wink...or a nice word.
>Lorenz: But you knew that. So I'm going to get going now.\nSee ya, Leonie.
>Leonie: Now, hold on! How come it's not rude for you to\njust pass me by?!
>Lorenz: Me? Pass who now?
>Leonie: Look at me! I'm a girl, you know!
>Lorenz: Uh...
>Lorenz: Oh, I see. A girl. You're...a girl. Huh.
>Lorenz: Sorry. I know it's true in theory, but it looks like my\nbrain just didn't want to accept it.
>Lorenz: But you're correct. You are a beautiful girl in your\nown right. Yes. That is a statement with which\nI agree.
>Lorenz: I am ever so terribly sorry for being so rude, my lady.\nHow can I ever make this up to you?
>Leonie: Uh, hang on, back up. Don't get the wrong idea.
>Lorenz: Seriously, I feel just dreadful about how I acted!\nThis is the first time I've done anything like this.\nIt's shocking that I'm capable of such low behavior.
>Lorenz: Even if you are a somewhat crude—I mean, spirited\ngirl, that doesn't excuse my...
>Leonie: What did you just call me?
>Lorenz: R-right... Of course... I'm sorry. I can't believe I was\nso thoughtless.
>Leonie: Hey! Acting pitiful won't get you anywhere!
>Leonie: I won't just forget about this, you know!

It was of an illness

>concubine of hers while she marries and courts other dudes
considering Edelgard only cares about Sensei's dick I doubt that

>Oh boy wouldnt it be funny if I went on an autistic tirade about a route due to two cutscenes

Got a good chuckle out of me

Attached: 1553478229223.jpg (790x516, 45K)

>tfw we can young Dimitri porn with sensei and milf Catherine or EDGE DOMINATION HATEFUCK with Edelgard or HEALING with sensei

>257 posts
>55 ips
Jesus Christ how much samefagging is going on here?

He lives with his S rank with Femleth >>The joyous marriage of S0, the newly-appointed archbishop,\nand Dimitri, the newly-crowned king of Faerghus,\ngave the people of FĂłdlan much to celebrate. The two\nwere devoted to improving life for the people and to\nseeking greater wisdom in order to reform the government\nand the church from the inside out. As leaders of church\nand state respectively, at times they engaged in heated\ndebate. Even still, when enjoying a long horse ride or a\nquiet evening, they were not as the world saw them,\nbut rather two adoring spouses, desperately in love.\nThey remained as such for the rest of their days.

This is probably the happiest end he ever gets.

>S rank her as a male you literally become a concubine of hers
So she's the cuckold choice? What the fuck.

>Deerfags only exist on Yea Forums and only during Eurohours
P a t h e t i c

Follow up

>Claude: Hey, Ignatz. Getting lost in your imagination again?
>Ignatz: No. Today I am praying.
>Ignatz: I'm hoping that if I pray with all my might, she will\nappear before me.
>Claude: The goddess, you mean?
>Ignatz: Yes. Perhaps it's strange to think about such things.
>Claude: Nah, you're fine. If I had the chance to meet\nthe goddess, I certainly wouldn't say no.
>Claude: Especially your version of the goddess, eh?\nA total looker, isn't that right?
>Ignatz: That's a disrespectful way of putting it. I just believe\nthat she's a divine beauty.
>Claude: She'd have to be, considering how she mesmerized\nthe people of FĂłdlan when she walked among them. Too true. No doubt an incomparable beauty,\nthat one.
>Claude: Who do you think is lovelier, the goddess or our\nown Teach?
>Ignatz: You can't go around saying things like that! How am\nI supposed to answer?
>Claude: Funny to think that, even now, she must be\nsomewhere, right? Well, I guess she's just\nfloating on a cloud or whatnot.
>Ignatz: Yes, indeed. Watching over us from above.
>Ignatz: And they say that some day she will return, to walk\namongst us again.
>Claude: Well, don't mind me. You go ahead and get some\ngood praying in.
>Claude: If the goddess appears, you let me know, OK?
>Ignatz: What?! No! If she does appear, I want it to be just\nthe goddess and me.
>Claude: It'll be way better if I'm there too.\nI'm saying this for your benefit, Ignatz.
>Ignatz: Why?
>Claude: Imagine an incomparable beauty standing\nbefore you. Do you really think you'll be able\nto remain calm?
>Ignatz: Uh, well... That is to say...
>Claude: But if I'm there, I can smooth things over.\nHave a nice chat, invite her to tea.\nEverything a goddess deserves.
>Ignatz: Oh... Well, I suppose that makes sense.
>Claude: Of course it does. Now get on with it.\nPray like you've never prayed before!

proof?

Attached: 1532631372482.jpg (1280x1024, 171K)

One guy just REALLY dislikes Claude for some reason. Maybe he was let down by him not being a gay?

I've checked both the Yea Forums ad /vg/ threads for the past 5 hours, and we only have those two things I mentioned, along with the leakers only really going on Edelgard's or Dmitri's routes.

Catherine X Dimitri
pastebin.com/RenJRXgJ

Yeah but that means I gotta go play femleth but I guess I’ll do that

So wait, does Dimitri die in the BL route or can he survive if you marry/befriend him?

Have you ever considered that maybe the fact that Dimitri doesnt get many good endings is because he's a fucking asshole?

They were supposed to kill Claude and Dimitri, anything else was just collateral damage.

>Yea Forums memed her as the possessive yandere
>she actually cucks you if you s rank her

Claude is full of mad bantz what the fuck?

THANK. YOU.

See . That's his ending.

So did she grow up or not?

Is Dimitri a dick? All I know from spoilers is that Edelgards is a bit nuts and Claude is actually unironically a shounen protagonist and not some Machiavellian schemer

so does edelgard having dumb route say that yuri fags are crazy retarded

Attached: dsvasababaargdfb.png (635x644, 329K)

Lorenz getting teacher pussy

Attached: 1563861728340.png (1038x672, 51K)

I know you guys were busy shitposting about routes and everything but was it true that you always kill the other two leaders no matter who you choose?
Because that still sounds awesome.

But Edelgard is the biggest cunt

>Have you ever considered that maybe the fact that Dimitri doesnt get many good endings is because he's a fucking asshole
But all his endings have him really happy, what are you talking about? Some are a little bittersweet, sure, but they all end well for him.

No that was a cope from the spic

Claude the Chad

Dimitri is a big dumb Psycho, but for the greater good.
well not really seeing as he can't fucking beat the big bads, only Edelgard

>Dimitri
>fucking asshole
>even after Edelgard sends assassins after him, invades his home, and razes his villages, he still wants to make peace with her
What?

Does anyone have Dimitri S-support conversation?

He's unironic JUST. The most tragic lord out of 3 who kinda went a bit bonkers due to all the tragedy, but his breaking point is when he finds out who FL is because he used to be very close to Edelgard and he wanted to be close to her until the very end .
So, nope. It's just deerfags coping here because they can't do the same on /feg/

that's fucking gross what the hell. You could have posted literally any other song from the soundtrack and it would have been a better example

Attached: 1563311148408.png (517x506, 504K)

The way he does it makes him an asshole

Is anyone streaming it?

Deerfags seething because everyone sucks Dimitri's dick the most now, and because even Gorilla is loved compared to Claude now.

Is this real or just shitposting as usual?

Her armor is so fucking Dumb without the mask

Dimitri literally doesn't like conflict and tries to avoid it according to his character bio. The scene where he goes nuclear is because he found out that Edelgard was the one murdering his people.

Look at how he fucking talks to her the guy is living under constant survivor's guilt and STILL gave his hand to edelgard one last time

>for the rest of their days
Sounds like he dies at the end to me.
Man human life span sucks, don't it?

Ingrid being ambushed by Annette

>Annette: Oh, but you're missing out on something so fun!
>Annette: I mean, it's not like you need it, of course. You've got\nbeautiful bone structure, lovely hair, long legs...\nBut aren't you interested in trying something new?
>Ingrid: Um, well, thank you... I suppose I do find it all\nsomewhat intriguing.
>Ingrid: But my time is precious to me, and my focus is on\nknighthood. Taking time to paint my face simply\nisn't a top priority.
>Annette: Sure, but imagine if you could combine the two and\nbecome the most fabulous knight ever!
>Ingrid: OK, maybe I'm taking it too far. I know knights\ndon't necessarily need a ton of make-up or things\nlike that for the job.
>Annette: I'm just saying I really think you'd enjoy it if you\nopened your mind to it. All I'm talking about is\na light touch.
>Annette: I can see it now... Your gorgeous face done up with\na delicate application of makeup. The fabulous\nknight who everyone looks up to and wants to be!
>Ingrid: Um...well, maybe? I guess? That does sound\nmostly harmless...
>Annette: Hooray! OK, we don't have a moment to lose. Here,\ntake this makeup kit. Play around with the colors\nand see what speaks to you.
>Ingrid: Now, wait just a—
>Annette: I actually got that little kit as a gift the other day,\nand I wasn't sure what to do with it, because I\nalready have that one.
>Annette: It's a limited palette, but I think it fits the look you're\ngoing for perfectly.
>Ingrid: I actually never agreed to start putting that stuff\non my face, Annette.
>Annette: What? Oh... Well, then I guess this whole kit will\nhave to go to waste. I'll just throw it away like the\ngarbage it is.
>Ingrid: You're throwing it away? I can't just stand by and let\nsomething go to waste...
>Ingrid: OK. All right. Thank you. We can do this.
>Annette: That's the spirit! Oh, and I'm happy to help you\nlearn to apply it too. Come on, let's go to my room. I have some ntechniques to show you before you get started.

You sure talk a lot about /feg/, go back there.

This must be before Leonie became a babe after the timeskip.

Wheres the Edelgard & M!Byleth S support/ending?

>Edelgard massacres noncombatants from other countries, executes the church heads (who have been fighting the villains no less) and invades both Fearghus and Liecester
>no actually dimitri is sort of an asshole

Ignatz treats holy figure as his waifu, he truly is an artist. Reminds me of all those Christian paintings where the artist was clearly horny for Jesus so they try to make him really hot

Does dimitri have any s rank where he doesnt spill spaghetti everywhere

are you the lionfag that's been melting down about edelgard in each thread?

pretty sure he is just shitposting as usual

Half true. Byleth can't marry her since he has no noble title, so she keeps him as her lover and marries a fat noble but doesn't fuck him.

>Leonie became more womanly so she could try and get the fabled BLC or Big Lorenz Cock

What's wrong, deer-kun? Does /feg/ sucks now that they are making fun of you the most?

>Blu Loins and Black Giggles just due resort to petty shit with one another whilst based Golden Stags tackle the actual problem

Attached: 1560975480153.jpg (1242x1528, 1.02M)

Comparisons don't make him any less of an asshole

Golden Deers sounding exactly what I hoped they'd be.

I can't wait for the Dimitri spilling spaghetti fan arts to come

Attached: 1563722566513.png (500x617, 264K)

More like BLACKED Eagles amirite?

Will they have a revelations route as DLC?

Attached: dlc.png (518x822, 346K)

I knew Dimitri was the best lord from the start. Feels good to own all this Blue Lion stock

Attached: heston laughing at apes.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

How is he an asshole? Hell, does self-defense make you an asshole? His home got invaded.

>Dimitri isn't a asshole because elegard is an asshole
Okay dimitrifag keep sucking him off

Manuela on the hunt for Lorenz

>Manuela: I hope you\nwon't think it too forward of me, but...
>Manuela: I was wondering if you could explain a poem to me?\nIt goes like this...
>Manuela: Verdant rains soothe...\nMy aching heart like a cherished friend...
>Manuela: Amid time's flow I mourn...\nBonds >Manuela: I'm not sure I can ever rend...
>Manuela: As my mind clings to desperate >Manuela: thoughts...\nHere it comes, Horsebow Moon and summer's end...
>Lorenz: Oh. That's, um... That's my poem.
>Manuela: As I suspected. I've checked absolutely\neveryone's handwriting.
>Manuela: It's a sad poem though, isn't it? Feels lonely.\nPossibly even, dare I say, defeated. What makes you feel that way, Lorenz? Why aren't\nyou happy? I very much want to know.
>Lorenz: Well, I suppose I— Wait, why are you reading\nmy poetry? Where did you even get that?!
>Manuela: I found it. And when I saw the words, I read them.\nThat's what people do when they see words.\nThey read them.
>Lorenz: Kindly return that at once! Reading someone else's\nwork without permission?! >Lorenz: What an egregious\nbreach of etiquette! Honestly!
>Manuela: Oh, dear. Snatching at something someone else\nis holding. How violent. It's not like you to lose\nyour composure, Lorenz.
>Lorenz: Please—just forget you ever saw it. I beg you.
>Manuela: I'm afraid I could never forget that peek into\nthe darkness of your soul. Nor would I want to.
>Lorenz: Then at the very least would you kindly promise not\nto mention it to anyone else?!
>Manuela: Don't feel embarrassed! No! Be proud. It's a lovely\npiece of writing. Quite revealing.
>Manuela: I'd never guess you'd have such hidden depths.\nTell me more.
>Lorenz: That's quite enough!
>Manuela: Oh, that's absolutely adorable. So bashful. I simply\nmust hear more of his poetry sometime soon.

Well of course they have to die at some point. But it's more implying that they're always passionate about each other for the rest of their lives.

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy DLC for Edelgard and Dimitri

I don't mind a Revelations route as long as it isn't the "Experimental" section where they try a bunch of stupid shit

Considering it takes a year, probably some fanservice stuff.

I'm planning on choosing Blue Lions as long as the maps aren't shit, actually. Now go back to your gachashit general.

Can I have the whore teacher and Edelgard on the same team and yuri romanceable?

>Dynamic music is actually distinct enough that putting them together actually "completes" the track
This is some good shit.

>Edelgard cares more about creating a high body count and killing neutrals that killing villains
>Dimitri has the right idea but he's preoccupied with Edelgard's bullshit
>Claude BTFO's all the factions without pointless sacrifices like killing the church

>and marries a fat noble but doesn't fuck him
>a fat noble but doesn't fuck him
>fat
user I...

What happens with Claude in Edelgard/Dimitri route?

Attached: 1562363647178.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

>replying to copefags from /vg/ that ran here because Yea Forums has less posters compared to /feg/ so it's easier to blend in

I can't wait to marry my favorite character in the Golden Deer on Fire Emblem Three Houses, Claude!

Attached: broken-dreams.jpg (1000x1000, 138K)

Is there video of this anywhere?

No seriously, what did Dimitri do to make him an asshole? Wear an eyepatch? Oppose Edelgard? Defend his country form invaders? What part of that makes him an asshole?

He dies in Edelgard's route. Lives in Dimitri's.

fuck all

They're both assholes, you retards. That's the entire point, they are narrative foils.
Lest you gloss over it, Dimitri gleefully tore apart tons of Duscurians. If he feels he's wronged, he lashs out at who he thinks fucked him over personally, regardless if he's actually right.
If the crests were part of his actual personal tragedy, you know he'd be killing off the church as well. And that's a good thing, nuance is never something bad for stories.

>Byleth can't marry her since he has no noble title, so she keeps him as her lover and marries a fat noble but doesn't fuck him.
Meanwhile in an alternate timeline Dimitri marries Femleth and makes her his queeen like a chad.

Edelgarde kills him early. Apparently Dimitri let's him live

Do you think this game will sell well, bros? Would FEH have any impact on this?

Attached: 1563450370966.png (429x431, 179K)

He stooped to Edelgards level and didn't even defeat the big bad

You can't marry him. His S rank with Byleth is that he fucks off in the end, leaving you alone.
Same goes for Edelgard. She never marries you.
Only Dimitri does.

Feels good to be a Golden Chad

Based fucking Dimitri

>broken dreams
user Claude S Support already confirmed. He went to his home to rally an army and bring it back to Fodlan to BTFO Edelgard's army and then marries you. Edelgard's army literally decided to destroy the continent if they weren't allowed to rule it so Claude had to bring his own army to stop them.

This game really is for otomestacies

Proofs?

Femleth x Hanneman

Attached: 1563862605327.png (1107x563, 50K)

Did he kill the Duscur civilians though? There is a huge difference between killing soldiers and assassins, and killing noncombatants.

>stooped to Edelgard's level

>literally has his country invaded
>defeats her and still extends the olive branch at the end that she spits on

Nah, Edelgard is a pure cunt not worth of shining his shoes.

Who wrote this game because they REALLY want to fuck dimitri

Her S rank says they can't marry, the fat noble isn't mentioned in her ending so I assumed she doesn't fuck him.

Dimitri is a real piece of shit, Genocidal if you piss him off but he still thinks he can call himself a pacifist

>Her S rank says they can't marry
her entire story is about her knocking down traditional institutions but that's the limit?

>You can't marry him. His S rank with Byleth is that he fucks off in the end, leaving you alone
In his S support he promises to come back for you, it's on /feg/ somewhere.

No I'm not, I'm a Deerfag. What, you think 98% of the fanbase is Eagles, 1% is Lion and 1% is Deer or something?

Based. The otomestacies have truly won big time (unless if you want to fuck Claude)

Attached: 27382.jpg (800x1064, 156K)

>Fire emblem theme sneaked its way onto the Soundtrack

motherfucker, i am getting real tired of this

Don't we all

Attached: 1536386213060.jpg (356x425, 33K)

>has no problem massacring an entire church including people that have no connection to the conflict
>but marrying a non-noble is suddenly too much going against tradition
Damn that actually sort of hurts.

F.Byleth and Dimitri will go down as one of the best FE couples of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Or perhaps its a

LIE

What happens to the teachers? Can I still romance the cake?

This game is awful now, Edelgard and Calude are confirmed assholes while Dimitri is a diddn du and just a good lad trying to do the right then but the world's all fucked up.
Screw this game. It's for faggots.

>Edelgard fucks faceless fat nobles
>Claude friendzones you then fucks off
>Dmitri marries you
Blue Chads rise up!

Post Shamir and Catherine S-supports with MByleth

>hating on the FE theme
What's your problem?

In this house, we love and appreciate Dimitri

Attached: 1563842344432.png (1280x720, 438K)

It's been a long time since I was this happy.
Rise up lads, we finally won.

It’s literally the school bell. What did you expect?

How is Claude an asshole?

Why no happy ending? Don't you want friendship?
[spoilers]How much will the happy ending DLC cost?[/spoilers]

>the next few months are going be eagles and lions at each others throats

Attached: 1553043564060.jpg (3490x3124, 466K)

I preferred her when she was memed as an obsessive yandere for her teacher

Pretty cute if I could play the game I would marry him.

Cyril

>Cyril: A ring?
>Byleth: Try it on.
>C: O-OK... It's a real snug fit. But why are you giving me this?
>B: There's no running away now.
>C: No running aw-- Is this a cursed ring?! If I run away, I'll die?! Why would you-- Oh, so I can't leave this place...

MUH KWEEN
AH DUN WAN IT

It's a game with the theme of breaking tradition and yet it sucks the farts of tradition, making it look like a goddamn airhead

S Support conversations both have certain promises, Claude promises to come for Byleth once his country's political climate is resolved and Edelgard promises that once she can train a successor for the throne she wants to step down and lead a quiet life with Byleth.

Three Houses is literally just Pokemon Go, but with four sad endings. Who greenlit this?

>I CANT BELIEVE THE SERIES MAIN THEME IS IN A MAINLINE ENTRY OF THE SERIES OH FUCK

Attached: 1536824374005.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

Lionchads have the moral highground. Eaglecucks should just give up now.

>Sylvain: If we keep running into each other like this, people\nwill start to talk.
>Sylvain: They'll say, "Sylvain and the professor are on the\nprowl." Heh...
>Byleth: Girl problems, Sylvain?
>Sylvain: I fell for that girl recently, but I just wanted to have\nsome fun and leave it at that. So I told her we should\nbreak it off.
>Sylvain: I guess she was feeling a little more serious than\nI was. She started crying, and everything got a\nbit...complicated.
>Byleth: Jerk.
>Sylvain:Come on, Professor. Playing around with girls is the\nmost fun a guy can have.
>Sylvain: Besides, I don't care what you think of me. I don't\nintend to change how I live my life.
>Sylvain: I'm a good-for-nothing, if you haven't noticed, but\nI'm still a noble with a Crest. >Sylvain: That's all anyone\ncares about.
>Sylvain: It's best to avoid getting too serious with fools like\nthat. It only leads to trouble.
>Sylvain: I'm gonna be forced into an arranged marriage with\nsome random noblewoman anyway.
>Sylvain: The heads of most noble houses keep having kids \nuntil they get one with a Crest.
>Sylvain: Those children then grow up to be heads of their\nhouses, and the vicious cycle continues.
>Sylvain: Do you get it now? To all these commoner girls,\nI'm just a trophy. Or rather, a studhorse.
>Sylvain: You were free. Nobody pretended to like you. I kind\nof hate you for that... You were a spoiled brat who\nshould pay for that Crest. Maybe I'll collect the debt.
>Sylvain: Ha! Gotcha! Wow, you shoulda seen the look on \nyour face just then. Don't mind me, Professor.\n After all, ladies love a dark and brooding noble.

Claude never gave a shit about politics and ruling and left the position to the person he best thought would take care of the continent.

Why are you trying to paint this as a bad thing?

>literally mimicking the game where the Eagles and Lions fight each other while the Deer save the world

>Claude rants about the power of friendship
>people surprised he friendzones you

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>Claude
>asshole
/feg/ is shitting on claude because he's the reverse

>Dimitri says fuck it and marries you straight up like the good boy he is

So what happens to Claude in the Edel/Dmitri routes? What's his relevance in all of this?

Why can't Byleth just go with Claude? Democracies don't (usually) have marriage laws.

>all these "people" happy that Dimitri marries (You)
Now hold on, how many of you are girls IRL?

Attached: 1562219373681.png (623x371, 235K)

>Edelgard promises that once she can train a successor for the throne

Does this mean she is going to cuck Byleth and birth a successor, or will she abdicate the throne?

YOU ARE LITERALLY SHOOTING AN IMAGINARY MAN RIGHT NEXT TO A TRUCK FULL OF EXPLOSIVES

We don't know, cutscenes don't show it

>S0 and Edelgard ended the tyranny of a\ngodlike being. S0 was wounded and lost\nthe power of the progenitor god, but it mattered not,\nas EK00heEL00sheEM00 and Edelgard had each other. To ensure lasting\npeace, the two fought against those who slither in the\ndark, and to ensure a society where people can rise and\nfall by their own merits, they spent their lives reforming\nthe antiquated class system. They achieved much in their\ntime together, and it is said that they were sometimes\nspotted leaving the palace to privately enjoy the world\nthey had created. How they spent those precious\nmoments, none but the two of them will ever know.
>After ascending the throne as the first leader of the United\nKingdom of FĂłdlan, S0 sought to rebuild\nthe war-torn towns and villages and to help guide the\nreformation of the Church of Seiros. After a few months of\npeace, remnants of the Imperial army joined with those\nwho slither in the dark and marched upon the capital city\nof Derdriu. The new kingdom lacked the power to repel\nthe invaders, but when defeat seemed imminent, a battle\ncry rang out from the east. Claude, the newly-crowned\nKing of Almyra, led a mighty army that broke through the\nrebel forces with ease. This show of solidarity forever\naltered the course of history, heralding a new age of unity.

Edel apparently kills him off while Dmitri lets him live

Claude literally asks you to rule Fodlan because he needs to return to his kingdom and save it from political turmoil. And if you are FByleth and S-ranked him, he says that when things settle down he wants to come back for you.

Story DLC

Jesus no wonder you're so annoying, you're all women.

>even if you s rank her she has another man's kid
Waifufags are in for a rude awakening.

Dimitri is written to be fujo bait. Fujos adore characters like him.

Edelgard and Dimitri are both violent nutcases. They need Blythe as a voice of reason to make them somewhat calm.

>Why can't Byleth just go with Claude?
Because Foldan has 3 kingdoms warring with each other and Claude's kingdom has it's own problems. Claude asks you to take care of Fodlan while he settles his own kingdom's matters.

Abdicate the throne.

She's have to abdicate either way, since she can't marry from beyond the grave.

Not a girl, but I like female sensei romances, and Dimitri is best boy so it's just a bonus.

>77 posters
it's one just one autist

Abdicate.

Poor Mangs

Someone post Bernadetta supports.

>meanwhile Dimitri doesn't give a fuck about your status, marries you and lavishes you with love in front of the public
He can't get anymore based than this

Attached: CHADMITRI2.jpg (923x923, 136K)

Edelguard advocates for meritocracy so I doubt she'll do the former.

But where are the proofs? Everyone keeps posting Claude and Dimitri S support but no Edel to be found

>Dimitri is written to be fujo bait.
>literally can't homosex him

Edelgard picks the heir, she doesn't have a child in any of the endings save for Ferdinand's.

Fates>Awakening>3H

It's not really cucking since she doesn't love the noble, she's just needs a noble heir so she can settle down with Byleth.

Here is Claude's, I saw Edel's too but I need to go look again.
>I have something else to ask. Please...i hope you'll accept this. When I first saw you wield the Sword of the Creator, I wanted to use your
power to my advantage. I wanted to use you to make my dream of a new world come true.
But before long, I realized what I really wanted was to see that new world...with you by my side. I still feel that way, you know. I always will.
>That's why I have to leave. But nothing will stop me from coming back. There's no way I'm gonna let you go. You know that, don't you? Thank you... For everything. I'll be back before you know it. We'll only be apart for a short while. And now... I'm off to cross FĂłdlan's Throat. I love you. With everything I am. And the next time we see each other...it will be at the dawn of a whole new world. A peaceful, happy world.

Goddamn you fags are annoying.

Dimitri is a real fucking asshole, Genociding an entire group just because he wanted to.

The only good guy is Claude, of course

Some woman was crushing hard on Dimitri and wrote this And she is based for it.

Cyril x Byleth

Attached: 1563863418978.png (797x750, 50K)

>Flayn\nshortly after becoming leader of the United Kingdom\nof FĂłdlan. Flayn did not get involved in government\naffairs, but instead focused on making frequent public\nappearances, where her calm and pleasant demeanor\nhelped endear the new leaders to the people. When\nFĂłdlan was finally restored, the couple left the throne to\ntheir children and retired to a royal villa on the Rhodos\nCoast of western FĂłdlan. They spent their remaining years\nthere in peace, fishing a great deal. It is said that no matter\ntheir age, they always retained a youthful appearance.

Best end

His one with teacher. This is his relationship if you went MBlyeth though and it is very good.

Rate the full version of the theme song. I think it's a jam
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOz1Q_Ha394

Attached: Sothis2.jpg (820x740, 102K)

>It's not really cucking since she doesn't love the noble, she's just needs a noble heir so she can settle down with Byleth.
user, I...

So, Byleth becomes the new Chruch, an UN-like international relations group, and Claude is just the president of his own place. Sounds kinda weird that they wouldn't be around each other for years and years. Either way their relationship would be clear favoritism towards Claude's country.

>Dimitri
>Violent
I don't think you understand user, Only Edelgard is the violent monkey here, Dimi is just defending himself, he's the kindest lord in the game and the one with the most sense, he even spares Claude's snifling ass where as Edel kills him

>Byleth regains his heart at the end of the game
>heartbeat added to the song
Kino

COPE

Attached: The CHADmitri.jpg (1051x1051, 82K)

Anime as fuck but that's what they were going for so its pretty good.
Only second to Fates's Main theme, but only because there are three of them and they're all bangers

Can you just edit out the "\n"?

>get to fuck dragon cunny for life
>make babies who succeed the throne
Based as fuck

No.

Oh they will pull it. They will go back to the time where's you save you father and shit

Literally persona.

Go back to plebbit. They still love golden meme.

It's more like she needs to unite the entire country since the other two apparently died in Claude's story

No?
Persona is very distinct and this doesn't really match that

So the only way to save her is to with the power of your dick?

Attached: Lys.png (660x1300, 593K)

Where the fuck do you people even get the noble from. I've read both her ending and S support and there was no mention of any noble. The only truth is that she doesn't marry you and doesn't have kids with you, everything else is shitposting.

>Fujo
you are mixing up words

I have only one concern about all this
Can you switch language tracks?

Attached: 1563639888679.jpg (1500x2564, 219K)

>original voices without garbage dlcs
>original language included (switch must me set to Japanese)
Way to go. Finally. I don't need to spend 200% on importing.

Attached: e45c7df5-0eb9-4a5c-b1e8-a263c2d793f5..jpg (1024x768, 149K)

>We got some really beautiful tracks like this
>To shit like this
files.catbox.moe/r4hyna.mp3
Man this game has fucking everything

Attached: 1457472085430.png (282x289, 7K)

Or Claude's or Lindhart's
She also gets cured magically in Raphael's end

so what did we learn form evilgard?

never let women in power

>Byleth becomes Queen of two countries
>Merges into one
>Marries Claude
>Merges with his country
Well, that sounds like something ye olde Europeans would do, but still feels weird. Just rule all three from the beginning.

>she doesn't marry you and doesn't have kids with you
still trash

feels like a Splatoon credits song to be honest.

Edgelord-chan's S Support here.

Attached: Edgelordwife.png (1169x603, 65K)

>LORDS HAVE SPECIAL DIALOGUE FOR WHO YOU POACH FROM THEIR HOUSE
>EDELGARD ABSOLUTELY LOSES HER SHIT IF ITS FERDINAND

The only posts in this thread pro lions are about how much they want to fuck a man. It's literally a house for faggots.

Oh thank god

It's that Heroes profit, my guy, it All goes to the music

They killed each other off screen in Claude's route and the Church route and since Blythe is a shit leader Claude gains a whole new country to unite with his own or rather take it over to benefit his country once Blythe steps down after Claude saves their ass from the bad guys again in both routes and both routes have the least death so Claude is the real chad for those who seek to minimize loss of innocent life. too bad to many people wanna fuck Dimitri to care and he's the blue lord even if he doesn't have the hair so his route is the canon one.

Raphael x Byleth

Attached: 1563863813136.png (1021x763, 61K)

>uwu Senpai-Chan
English and Japanese are both cringy, just for different reasons. I'd rather pick the one I understand, since the subtitles are literally just the dub anyway.

Anybody knows which numbered track is Dimitri's OST?

Attached: Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Timeskip-Dimitri-1.jpg (959x960, 339K)

>Dimitri has to watch as Felix, Sylvain and Ingrid all go off with Edelgard and invade their homeland

Wtf guys....you said 3h was going to have an amazing story....

your post is unreadable goddamn

Amerimutts everyone.

You probably get married once she abdicates but that's left for headcanon sadly.

>killed each other off screen
Claude and Church routes really were tacked on weren't they.

Just ignore them, it's not difficult.

He's angry that Byleth is more like Kris rather than Robin or Corrin.

Their main enemy were themselves to begin with

Claudes story is specifically tailored to avoid the bullshit political drama of 2 assholes

He's just making shit up

So a lot worse as a result then?

>Edelgard
>abdicating
lmao

So basically that one faggot was lying

Music and VA work. Full VA for all those support convos and idle chatter couldn't have been cheap.

You trying to mock a language and dialogue you have no fucking clue about is more "cringy" than any of the dialogue could ever hope to be.

Attached: 1563608147507.png (850x850, 1.05M)

Actually it's the best route, maybe next to the church route in quality

>automatically assuming people you don't like are Americans
England will fall to us celts, and there is nothing you can do about it. We'll invite France, they'll get a kick out of it.

What went wrong?

Attached: 1563834361396.jpg (293x520, 119K)

I'm beginning to like Lorenz.

Prease buy the true route DLC!

yes the basic FE plot is worse than game of thrones

They said it about Fates too, dunno why you believed anyone this time.

A post so horribly uneducated could have only been made by a mutt or a legit tard.

Bros... I think this might be poised to be the best Fire Emblem game yet...

Probably.

And here I thought I was the one one that remembered how heavily Fates was shilled.

Probably because we have the game in our hands now and its turned out to be the best FE game so far

see

>outing yourself as a bong
That's not any better you know

She is not my wife right now.

No one on this god forsaken Taiwanese goat fucking forum speaks Japanese. Just because you prefer to read the shitty script instead of listening to it doesn't give you the upper hand.

>Why yes I did spoil the game for myself how did you know

Attached: 1539978845266.jpg (299x168, 4K)

Lorenz is a ton of fun. His ending with Byleth is great too, their child is mini-Lorenz, dopey haircut and purple hair and rose and everything.

Looks like the gacha money was good for it in the end. Hopefully the next game looks better graphically.

Claude's route is garbage because it doesn't end in a homosexual orgy between all the male characters. Claude is clearly gay based on his look and how he acts and nintendo is literally writing a character that is lying to himself and pormoting an anti homosexual agenda.

>we have the game in our hands
You do?

You don't get married and don't have kids (at least not in the game's timeline) but all the cuck shit was shitposting.

I know enough to know you're a goddamn tard

Does anyone like you fucks anymore?

Based. Spoilers give something to look forward to.

>Two of your students kill each other off screen
>Your third comes and takes your country from you because you're too shit at leading to beat the bad guys on your own
How is that better? then again being Dimitri's hole or Edelgard's dick isn't much better either they're both retarded violent psychos

Yes its been leaked for a couple days now

>You don't get married and don't have kids (at least not in the game's timeline)
Both her and Claude both promise Byleth that they will marry him/her in the future once they can pass over their political duties.

Share with the rest of the class, or complain in the corner, quietly, please.

Trannies still seething

Up to chapter 3 and probably going to call it a night, enjoying it so far. Shame I can't read the thread whatsoever without risking major spoilers but that's the nature of data miner faggotry, people can't just play the damn game for a few days. Guess I'll NEET through it this week and try to get in on the discussion while it's still hot.

Yes, why else do you think we were able to datamine it. Still we don't know much and people are making shit up so don't trust anything without a screenshot

If Byleth had any sense he'd go right back to being a mercenary after the timeskip and start saving up his retirement fund.

Looking at the spoilers made me more hype honestly, and I managed to avoid some of the stuff like the deaths of everyone and there's no context on any of the routes outside of the endings so the route itself could still be enjoyable.

Only complete retards are consuming foreign media with dubs. Or kids. I don't know which one you are, but definitely one of them.
Dubbing is literally targeted to idiots regardless of country origin. You what to be retarded, okay, but it's not a reason to be proud of this.

>Dimitri takes responsibilty and marries you immediately
I understand the otomestacies and their insatiable lust for lionboy

Ignatz and Byleth

Attached: 1563864461714.png (1009x705, 56K)

Yes, that's why I specified "in the game's timeline". It's pretty obvious Edelgard will marry Byleth the moment she steps down.

>celts
I hope you aren't a fellow Welshman since you're acting like such a retard..

>takes the country form you
Nigger Claude asked you to take the country. And it's not like Byleth was a bad ruler, Edelgard's army joined forces with Nemesis' army and they decided to fuck the country up since they both lost the war.

I'm a poorfag so it doesn't even matter anyways and i'm having a nice time reading all this shit

I'm not your teacher fucko.

Well in 2 routes he ditched the power and they don't say what they did with their life afterwards other than travel around so yeah probably for the best, better than being shackled to the two nutcases

>four endings
>not a single happy one
Fuck dark stories, they're always just a competition between failed psychology students to see who can make the worst characters.

Hubert and Bernie

Attached: 1563864457363.jpg (1484x639, 112K)

Don't spread your retardness anymore. Go back to resetera or reddit.

Raphael and Bernie

>Bernadetta: Hm hm-hm hm-hm...
>Bernadetta: ...
>Bernadetta: Aaaah! Ambush! I knew you were out to get me!
>Raphael: Ahh! Bernadetta! Please, c-calm down!
>Bernadetta: Calm down?! Sure, why shouldn't I? Nothing's more\nrelaxing than being spied on!
>Bernadetta: I just love it wh-when huge scary men lurk behind\nme with their insidious smiles and heinous schemes! Ugh! You just want to make me a laughing stock—\nruin me in front of everyone. I know it!
>Raphael: Please! Listen! I only came to hear you play.\nThat's it. Promise.
>Raphael: I'm not gonna make you perform in front of everyone\nelse. I just wanted to hear you myself.
>Bernadetta: J-just you? Nobody else? Really?
>Raphael: Really. I kept trying to ask, but you always ran away.
>Bernadetta: That doesn't mean you can just watch me creepily\nfrom the shadows, you know. That would\nscare anyone.
>Raphael: You're right. I'm sorry. I just didn't know how else to\nget your attention. You get so scared.
>Raphael: But it looks like I ended up scaring you anyway.\nI'll leave you alone, Bernadetta... I really just wish I could have heard you play.

>filthy Adrestian scum would rather worship a dark god and burn the country to the ground if they aren't allowed to rule over it
The Duscurs should have purged Adrestia instead of Fearghus.

Stay mad friendshipfag I think Persona is more your speed

I always spoil myself. I'd hate to buy a game and invest time into it only for the ending to be some bullshit that makes me feel like I wasted all that time.

First kill quotes
Bernie
>I don't care if they're stealing! Can I go home?!
Linhardt
>I...I killed them. What have I done? The blood...
Dorothea
>So, is making us experience a real battle part of the church's teachings?
Hubert
>Allow me to clean this up for you, Lady Edelgard.

It's funny how Bernie I didn't care for at first but now she's one of my favorite characters. God damn is she so wholesome.

Golden Deer and Chruch are pretty happy endings for everyone who doesn't like being ruled by two crazy ass siblings with mental damage.

>Dimitri saw his father get decapitated and his stepmother get burned alive
Whoa there boy...

Attached: 12948284784.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

That's why DLC exist user, soon

Persona 1, 2 and 3 had dark themes without the immense "morally grey" faggotry present here

Claude's is pretty happy, the 2 psychotic niggers killed each other and we dealt with the big bads

FUcking hubert ahaha

Based Hubert.

Yes. We already know he had the most fucked up life out of 3.

>Dubbing is literally targeted to idiots
In the 80s, yes. Times have gotten better, and people have higher standards. Most dubs are equal nowadays. Some manga writers even prefer the English dubs over the original Japanese version. You really have to be specific when you talk about this stuff. Nintendo gas really cracked down on bad translations in recent years. Also, the offical subs are literally just the offical dub written down. It's not the "true original" story.

>nooooo where are my fairy tale ending where everyone lives?
Fuck off you pussy faggot. Maybe Fates will suit your tastes better

FE always had happy endings, even FE4, faggot.

>Church
does anyone even know what the Church route is

>i don't know what bittersweet endings are
Absolute brainlet

I'm a pretty casual FE fan and I wasn't really planning on getting Three Houses, but between seeing all this shit go down and the phenomenal soundtrack, I'm probably gonna order it tomorrow.

I told you, if you can't play nice with the others you have to go to the corner. You can't say "I know more then anyone else," and not be able to explain yourself. It makes ya look like a dumb dumb. Now, five minutes in time out, to think about what you've done.

Too bad that cinematic cutscenes like that video which is playing after you start your game are 3D animated. It looks bad. I will they used traditional animation instead cel shades laggy robotic 3D.

Those curves are a trial from the goddess.

>can't understand English
El Reddito is that a wayo.

>some manga writers prefer
Only idiotic westaboos. And yet even this bullshit was never confirmed so keep defending your retardness.
Dubbing is always targeted to the biggest normalfags and retards no matter what you say. And it doesn't matter if game is Japanese or American. Consuming American games dubbed in other languages is as cringy and dumb as Japanese games dubbed in other languages.

Can you, Byleth, marry any of the students?
Does this game look like it's actually a lot better than people were expecting?
Do we fight any eldritch abominations this time around? Anankos was neat.

Yep, you can marry most.

Not only games but all media.

T. Only played P4 and 5

Attached: 1547370002567.jpg (712x472, 41K)

Fuckin' nice.

>manga writers prefer dubs
I wonder how dumb you need to be if you actually believe in this shit.
And even if one artist said something like this (which was probably completely mistranslated like everything what Miyazaki supposedly said about anime fans and anime itself), it means nothing.

>And yet even this bullshit was never confirmed
All of Japan loved English Ghost Stories more than the original
The people behind Mob Psycho 100 prefer Rengen's English VA
>Dubbing is always targeted to the biggest normalfags and retards no matter what you say.
In the 80s, yes. Also, the subtitles are literally the same script as the dub, unless you use a fan-translation. It's the same words, just spoken or written.

Based Hubert

For what it's worth Fates was worth getting in spite of how shit the writing was. Only Rev was a waste of time.

>and its turned out to be the best FE game so far
>we don't know much and people are making shit up so don't trust anything without a screenshot
This is exactly what I'm talking about. You see some spoilers without the full context and immediately go GOTYAY. At least wait until you've actually played it.

>thinking that voices can't butcher character personalities, atmosphere, direction and tone
Yeah. Dubfags are retarded.

Also, using meme anime which is so bad that even more garbage dub is making it hilariously bad is only confirming that I'm 100% right.

And no, nothing changed since 80s. The idea being the dubs is the same and it will never change. Original voice replacement will be always targeted to complete retards.

Edel turns into a crest abomination.

YOU. ARE. JUST. READING. THE. DUB!

get in here fags

Sorry for bothering, but can i have quick rundown of the routes? And what are the routes?

>can't argue
M-Meme!
>can't defend their points
F-Fags!
>thinking the scripts are any different
Y-Your the l-l-losers!
I've seen side by side comparisons, the VAs in both dubs are about equal in getting their emotional points across.

Are there offspring this time around?

You forgot space dandy and cowboy bebop the dub is considered to be the superior experience
Fuck off retard

Edelgard kills Dimitri and Claude
Dimitri kills Edelgard and Claude returns to his home planet
Claude kills satan, and Dimitri and Edelgard return to their home planet.
Church kills all three, and you return to your home planet.

Yurifags and lolichads win again

Fujotranny btfo hard

This, I need to know if I can have a cute daughter for the third time around.

"No."
You want the Church route.

There are no child units, even you end up with Children in some endings

...This is ominous.

do you know the S sothis issu ?

and someone know if sothis be playable ?

Y'all right there, partner? Maybe it's time to hit the hay for the evening.