This is the best DLC for any game to ever release and you can't prove me wrong

This is the best DLC for any game to ever release and you can't prove me wrong.

Attached: dominogaming.jpg (478x590, 44K)

We had this thread yesterday, and we all agreed that yes, it was good.

YOU LIKE TO THINK YOU'RE NEVER WROOONG

YOU LIVE WHAT YOU'VE LEARNED

Attached: deanisneo.jpg (672x872, 136K)

this shit gets way too much fucking praise
MUH LET IT GO or whatever. It was trash

I went into the DLC with a high level (42 since I was replaying NV) character with all of the cool gear I took my time to get to suddenly get stripped down and forced to fight off millions of fast as fuck ghosts (on very hard) while my fucking collar won't stop beeping instantly putting me out of the misery of choking on poison gas. I had to endure about 1 - 2 hours of that plus 1 hr to trying to resolve everyone's problems only for it to not count since I decided to go and hear "SINCLAIR, SINCLAIR!" on loop first while getting ass raped by all of the above and a laser shooting bitch.

Ahem, Wastlanders if you let me this moment, I've come to make an announcement.
FUCK THE CLOUD
FUCK THAT OLD FAGGOT
FUCK HOLOGRAMS
FUCK MUTE PEOPLE
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
FUCK YOUR MESSAGE ABOUT LETTING GO GAME, I TOOK ALL THE GOLD BARS, HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM BANANAS ELIJAH BOY

*blocks your path*

Attached: Minerva-title.png (1280x720, 1.16M)

I found octo expansion amazing, that has to be up there as well

After replaying it, yes, it was really good. They could introduce more variety into the gassed town though, every alley and ruined store feels exactly the same.

>run because collar is beeping/cloud is fucking me up
>step into a bear trap
every fucking time

Attached: 1467581826975.png (500x565, 11K)

It's definitely the best for NV, but pic related is the GOAT.

Attached: G2-NotR_cover.jpg (200x281, 19K)

Very low replay value sadly
>First time experiencing it
Wow, so atmospheric!
>Every time since
Wow, this is really fucking short and easy.

I did manage to draw it out a bit by sitting back and spamming blackjack until I had maxed out my chippies though.

It's a lot, lot easier once you realize you can talk to Dog immediately to get the ghost killer perk that immediately cancels their gimmick.

Dead Money recommends you play at level 20, and the level 20 perk Them's Good Eatin' trivializes the whole "scrounge to survive" shit.

I thought infinite was really gay so I didn't get any of the dlc.

>infinite

Attached: 1556086279402.jpg (1024x672, 107K)

how did you get all the gold bars out? I haven't played fo:nv in over 5 or so years but i thought they made it so it was impossible to get more then a couple out.

Lucky for you, that's 2 DLC.

this DLC is incredible easy if you use guns, you get a shit ton of ammo and the police pistol very early on. It's a breeze really

Even when you're over-encumbered you can sneak by Elijah and walk out. There's also something about cramming the gold bars in one of his body parts and carrying it around but I never tried it.

dlc is cancer

Not even the best in its own series, faggot.

Attached: Point Lookout.jpg (478x590, 53K)

I haven't played it in forever but I'm pretty sure there some self-destruct countdown sequence and you need to get out within a certain time, and if you're over-encumbered you can't beat it. But maybe that's only if you take Eli out, not sure you can sneak by him but then again I don't even think I tried, it's been so long though I don't remember much. DLC was awesome first playthrough

You can sneak by him, that's exactly what I did last time. It was a bit of a pain in the ass to get it right so I just watched a youtube video and did the exact same thing the guy did.

Bitch please

Attached: horsearmor.jpg (1200x800, 171K)

My mistake. Never played 2.

Yeah the sneaking isn't even necessary, just gotta grab all the gold, blast his head/leg/arm off, shove all the gold into the quantum space that are his gibs, and sprint out carrying the gore with you.
The moral message was supposed to be about "let it go" but it really turns out to be "take it all".

Both wrong, this is the best in the series.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)