Vanillaware games

Did you buy it while it was on sale Yea Forums? It's only like $15 with Odin Sphere at $20

Attached: latest[1].png (788x876, 1010K)

succ

Attached: 『十三機兵防衛圏』プロモーションムービー#03.webm (1920x1080, 2.56M)

The body proportions are all wrong. This can't be more gross.

>still no word on any future DLC plans like what they did for Muramasa

Attached: 1367088404961.jpg (890x600, 165K)

>tfw still need to finish odin Sphere because I dropped the game after getting to Mercedes because she was way different compared to the first two arcs
I finally picked it back up today after buying DC Pro and got up to the sewers

Im gunna be old and grey by the time whatever this is comes out

What is this, post apocalyptic + space?

No, but I already own all of the Vanillaware games that have been released in English.

>most awaited game for me from one of my favorite studios
>no info for quite a while
>finally release an hour prologue vidoe
>it's a fucking glorified VN
>mfw

I guess the art is still decent, and there is hope for there to be more actual gameplay later, but man am I mad so far

Attached: FUCK.jpg (471x480, 66K)

>tfw no dark elf beast tamer

I bought steelbook when it came out. I also own physical for vita

Picked up odin sphere for $15 on psn last week, don't like it as much as dragons crown.

>tfw no proper Thief/Rogue class so I don't I have to play as shitty Elf

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

>could have release at least 2 DLCs by this point
>a Dark Elf Beastmaster, focusing on the beast scrolls and possibly having the Owlbear as a pet
>and a Paladin, who wields two-handed swords/maces, heals and provides buffs to allies
>instead we get a prettier and better sounding remaster

Attached: 1548516812564.jpg (300x698, 124K)

>tfw can't decide whether to play Sorc so I can jerk off while playing or Fighter so I can jerk off later to self inserting as Fighter fucking all the 10/10 cuties in the game

no because it's still not on fucking pc

Attached: latest[1].gif (637x270, 3.78M)

That wouldn't even be a possibility unfortunately since Rannie takes the thief/rogue place already

They could have an assassin or something

Fuck.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1244x544, 248K)

I sailed the high seas with the vita port already

Think of it as an adventure game.

Sure but if it's not a Vanillaware 2D brawler I don't see myself enjoying it much

I'll probably still buy it

is there a tier list for dragon's crown

>S-tier
Dragon's Crown and everything in it

This The game itself tells you how hard/easy each character is though

everyone is viable, but some are more fun then others. Generally though if your good Amazon is the best as she has invincibility with her parries and moves, has the highest speed, and deals the most raw damage. Low end is probably fighter, he has some good supporting moves for multiplayer but overall hes the most bland and vanilla character available. Everyone else falls somewhere in the middle Unless your a chad and realize Dwarf tops all fun tier lists with his throw combos, multi hammer smack downs, and many explosions and all have their strengths and weaknesses.

Attached: 1399160134128.jpg (1920x1080, 436K)

Ronnie best bro