ITT: Games that have unironically aged poorly

>boot up the PS3 to play RDR before I start RDR2
>15 fps
>game freezes constantly
>the most eye-searing motion blur you have ever seen
>janky controls

Attached: 2CD52CCF-3EA0-4343-9F01-2EB5E11574A4.jpg (450x679, 74K)

>PS3
lol

> Every 1990s PC game
> Every Rockstar game except Red Dead Redemption
> Final Fantasy VII
> Metal Gear Solid (1998)
> GoldenEye 007
> Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow
> The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
> Red Dead Redemption 2
> Uncharted Series
> The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
> Fallout Series
> Elder Scrolls Series
> Kingdom Hearts
> Tomb Raider
> Mortal Kombat
> Tekken 3
> Metal Gear Solid 4
> Donkey Kong 64
> Super Smash Bros Melee
> Devil May Cry
> God of War Series

Ocarina of time

>Every 1990s PC game
elaborate

RDR1 has aged poorly

THIS
>This entails a full 720p resolution on Xbox 360 along with 2x multi-sampling anti-aliasing. PlayStation 3 on the other hand renders at a significantly lower resolution: 1152x640, with a very selective implementation of the blur-inducing quincunx anti-aliasing.

fucking kek

Attached: XB1X.jpg (3840x2160, 517K)

I recognize this. It's Page 1 of the Contrarian's Guide to Posting on Yea Forums.

Games don't age fucko. What happened, you pulled out your Red Dead game and it had a beard with gray hair? Stupid ass.

It was always like that though.

RDR was shit the day it dropped, smoothbrains were just caught up in
>MUH WILD WEST GTA! AWESOME!
To notice the shitty controls. I tried, perhaps harder than any game sans Resident Evil 6, to get into it. Literally couldn’t. It was just too much of a fucking hassle. My boomer old man loved it though, go figure.

The PS3 was known to have shit third party support due to how retarded Sony was with the documentation. Not helping matters was the special snowflake Cell and the fixed RAM split which really hurt games like RDR and Beth's Gamebryo games from Oblivion to Skyrim. Notably its borderline impossible to 100% New Vegas + DLCs on PS3 due to save bloat.

Minus the controls, that's more the port being shit as opposed to the game. But yeah, I also played 1 (on PS3) for the first time, literally a month before 2's release, and its awful visuals and performance was blinding. The game itself was cool though, and did a lot of things better than 2

How retarded do you have to be not to game on the 360 and PC at the time?

Works fine on my ps3, its the launch fat boy. Maybe your just a gay. Real patricians play on XboxOne

>PS3
Next time don't buy a shtty console you fucking tard.

Attached: Boring.jpg (592x443, 57K)

>PS3
kek. Played it again on my One just after finishing up RDR2. Silky smooth-ish 30 fps everywhere, an acceptable resolution and I decided that it has a better cast, atmosphere, story and combat than its sequel.

It's only children that make anti rdr1 threads. They don't understand. Lol

Metal Gear Solid hasn't aged poorly. My brother played it for the first time recently and he thought it was great.

My disc is fucking haunted.
>Play for a little bit everything is fine
>Music stops abruptly then the sound goes
>Crash may happen here if not...
>Textures start to go away
>Everyone has no face.
>NPCs stop moving. John will sometimes sink in the ground.
>after a while Game will freeze at last animation.

Everytime I talk about it too. The thread always dies.

Then why was it praised as one of the greatest games of all-time upon release?

>not playing it in 1080p/4K on XB1/XB1X

Not him but my mum bought me a ps3 after I once said, in passing, that I was thinking about maybe getting one.
It was very sweet of her and I played a bit of RDR, Bayonetta and some other stuff on it. Maybe 50 hours in total, then it was used as a blue ray player for a bit.
I wish she would have asked me and saved her money.

Did you think you could escape by coming here, and telling other souls this?
You have been chosen to suffer and suffer you will alone

Om Namah Shivaya
Om Namah Shivaya
Om Namah Shivaya

You think your kumbaya chants will save you from your fate?
The midnight caller comes for everyone.

Attached: 1501827839008.jpg (397x441, 38K)

>I tried, perhaps harder than any game sans Resident Evil 6, to get into it
>calls people smoothbrain but cant figure out how to play a video game tailored made for normies
sMoOtH bRaIN

>Witcher 3
Knock yourself out calling it a shit game or whatever, but nothing about it has aged poorly as of yet.

>boots up DMC3
>60fps
>game is smooth as fuck
>the most eye-pleasing gothic horror atmosphere that retains its' feel even now
>fantastic controls
DMC3 is fucking trash

Can't age poorly if the movement, combat, and everything besides the writing and open world were already poorly done when it came out

Warcraft 2 comes to mind. The gameplay limitations are just too much. It's too bad because I love the setting and story and the art style is arguably better than WC3, but whenever I try to complete a campaign I always end up stopping and booting up WC3.

The PS3 version is fucking horrible and sometimes looks like a ps1 title. It was made with the 360 in mind. They might as well could have made it 360 exclusive.

guess what
the game was like this when it came out
sounds like the console was pure shit

Attached: 220px-Conkersbfdbox.jpg (220x161, 18K)

you say that because you didn't play the online mode

It was kinda bad when it came out too but everyone was too busy fellating rare and nintendo to notice

your problem is playing on the ps3. It was NEVER good on ps3. Rockstar's only decent ps3 release is gta 5.

rdr 1 and gta 4 both run at 20 fps constantly, have ridiculously blurry visuals and sub-720p resolution. It's garbage.

on the 360 its proper 720p with much better AA. Sharper and runs much closer to a consistent 30 fps too.
On X1 it's stable 30 fps at 720p. On X1X its native 4k and stable 30 fps, and looks really good even now.

>actually thinking its worth trying to get into re6
>calls other smoothbrains
lmao
and rdr is still great, kill yourself

It was never good. It was mass delusion, dispelled by the sequel.
The game has like 3 mission types and 99% of the characters and story are awful. That's why burning out in Mexico was so common.

>Devil May Cry
incredibly based, dmc1 is trash