Name a worse community

Name a worse community.
Protip: You can't.

Attached: League-of-Legends-Image-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 155K)

Games like world of tanks

Yea Forums

But that's not Elitist Dotards.

This.

world of warcraft
in mobas i can understand why people are constantly mad, but people who start raging because someone dies during a dungeon run that takes 5 minutes have no fucking excuse

Overwatch
Rainbow Six Siege
At least you're still somewhat allowed to be an asshole in LoL

dota 2

>At least you're still somewhat allowed to be an asshole in LoL
imagine being this wrong

/vp/___________

lol players are still too young to be sjws, they're just dumb kids, it's way less annoying that the constant virtue signaling and general lack of spine you see in Overwatch and R6

Twitch

Name a game that got fucked over more by changes than it to the point where its not the same game.
Hardmode: no World of Warcraft

Attached: images (33).jpg (739x415, 42K)

Just play ARAM, people there are kinda chill and the worse that can happen is some harmless passive-aggressive ? spam over your body

Pokemon

Attached: IMG_20190717_214704.jpg (750x1334, 160K)

LoL's community at the very least can be ignored for the most part by just /mute all in every match and as long as you're not blatantly feeding you'll get through the game.
LoL's outright biggest problem is that the balance team literally refuses to nerf Assassin and Mage damage and/or items in the game which skews the entire game into rotating around mages and how they control objectives. Some other keynotes is that the ADC role will literally go months and at one point an entire year without a single update to the champions which makes it incredibly frustrating to play that role because unless you're a Jhin/Vayne/Sivir main your most likely going to be having to deal with one of those three in every game for upwards to 5-7 months before anything is done about it. The balance team also likes to forget that Top lane is a thing that is played by human beings but that's more on the bottom of the list of things to fix.

Point is that the most retarded thing you have to deal with in LoL is the balance and the rest you can ignore without punishment.
Good fucking luck not getting banned within a week if you /mute all in games like DotA2, Overwatch or Rainbow Six.

Really, if you want the best community to go to then just start playing fighting games, specifically anime fighters mostly because they're starved for new players and they will practically suck your dick just to keep you interested in their game.

>Good fucking luck not getting banned within a week if you /mute all in games like DotA2,
Bullshit. I mute all in majority in my games and I've never been banned or reported to LP.

The forum community of that game is unforeseen horrors.

You can literally be banned fin Overwatch now for "not playing with the team." which basically translate to, if enough of your team reports you, you're getting a punishment regardless of the circumstance.

>Get mid
>Support tells me he will feed if he doesn't get mid, he's allegedly a diamond smurf
>I give it to him, I don't mind playing any role
>Picks Zed, his "main"
>Proceeds to go 2-19-0
>"lol i'm not even trying, you deserve to lose this"

Literally coinflip game.

The entirety of Reddit and Discord

/thread

That's still better than league. Riot literally won't ban players that are actively ruining games by feeding or refusing to co-operate, meanwhile I called someone an autist once and got a 2 week ban.

Left 4 Dead 2 will never be topped. Lords of shit in that game.