I beat Xenogears two hours ago. Tell me what you think of it

I beat Xenogears two hours ago. Tell me what you think of it.

Attached: xenogears-10.png (800x600, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-u3RUAeYWM
youtube.com/watch?v=nCZsp7bM-d8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best track, coming through.
youtube.com/watch?v=s-u3RUAeYWM

I dropped it mid disc 1. Boring shit game. Even for a ps1 game it is ugly as fuck.

Best RPG game I ever played. I spent an entire summer at my friends house watching him play it on the Ps1. I still pick it back up every 3-4 years

I wouldn't say it's the best rpg, but it's probably the best rpg on psx for sure.

boring these days, like most cult classic ps1 rpgs

best story in a game to date, soundtrack is nice too. Other things are outdated/ok

The first time I played the second disc, I couldn't even process what was happening.

Attached: Xenoblade disc 2.png (520x390, 398K)

>best story in a game to date

Attached: Planescape_Torment_Box_Art.png (1280x1800, 2.75M)

zoom zoom on

lmao

>party members all irrelevant outside of morte
>entire world/lore pulled from existing content while gears's is meticulously crafted from scratch
>main character's previous lives are lightly touched on and you don't see them till the very end for a minute or two, versus the past lives of Fei and Elly
>a good portion of the story is doing a giant fetch quest to find ravel

Attached: planescape xenogears.png (1419x1223, 1.3M)

Based.

Is that motherfucking Ganondorf in your party

You convinced me to play your weeb garbage, what's the best way to do that?

Disagree. The villain's convoluted plot to awaken the main character or whatever he's planning was fucking stupid. He seriously was counting on so many things completely out of his control to happen exactly right for his plan to work. I know it's only a small part of the plot, but those are literally the events that start the story. After the villain gave his stupid baby's first Jung speech I was done. Not saying the whole thing is bad, but I couldn't take it seriously after that and killed all my interest in the plot. JRPGs would improve greatly if most of them stopped trying to be "deep" and wrote coherent plots instead.

emulate on PC with the text speed up hack alternatively wait for the non-existent remake to have a proper localization since the original had one guy working on a very text heavy game

are you referring to Grahf? He's in cahoots with the ones controlling the worst via conspiracy

*world

Even better youtube.com/watch?v=nCZsp7bM-d8

on a scale of 1 to 10 how much of a cunt did you find Citan and Miang

It’s a masterpiece.

As a kid I hated it because too many cutscenes so I traded it to a kid at school for legend of legaia. I would say I came out on top there

Was that the game with weird combat while your dude is shouting engrish?

One of the best love stories in vidya.
Cool kung-fu with robots concept.
Shit storytelling and even worse pacing.
Even if its budget hadn't been stolen by FFVIII it would've been better but by no means a masterpiece.

>FFVIII
You mean VII

Nice.

LUCRECIA