I don't get what Ultimate Alliance 3 wants from me in the boss fight against Doctor Strange - the second stage...

I don't get what Ultimate Alliance 3 wants from me in the boss fight against Doctor Strange - the second stage, specifically. I'm using my highest level characters, their attacks are all leveled up as far as they can be, I've done all possible enhancements in the enhancement web thing, and he keeps hitting me with roughly 75 magic attacks at the same time which makes me unable to *move* much less attack him, and destroying the artifacts around him doesn't seem to be making much of a difference. Nothing I do even scratches him. Am I missing something?

Attached: docstra.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UI69ftDx3r4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I had to cheese that fight to win it. Used the dupe trick to overlevel Spidey then used him on him. I was 10 levels higher than Strange and I was still getting my ass kicked.

have you tried having sex?

Holy shit. That doesn't bode well.

Jesus, this is still being used?

lol

Brute force is what got me through, I was little lower level than I should have been but if you have a good team set up you should be able to plow though.

>Holy shit. That doesn't bode well.
To be fair, I am utter trash at these games and the ISO and hex system is going over my head, so my characters probably weren't optimised. I'm pretty certain I haven't even filled out the proper hex that I needed since I went straight for the EXP one.

Should I get a switch just for this game?

Attached: 1.jpg (755x710, 96K)

>I was 10 levels higher than Strange and I was still getting my ass kicked.
How does one grind in this game, though? You can't leave where you are in the story and go find some enemies somewhere.

Infinity challenges.

Ah, yeah, I haven't gotten into those yet. Thanks for the tip.

Dupe trick?

Maybe the boss fight requires a specific comp of heroes?

Use Hulk

youtube.com/watch?v=UI69ftDx3r4

no it just requires you to not be shit and learn how to dodge. Nothing before that point requires you to actually move out of enemy attacks so people are bad at fighting him.

Any good ISO's builds for Elsa?

Has anyone else just not used these things at all?

He wants you to come to bargain with him

Yes.

Please enjoy the excitement.

I was trying not to until this Doctor Strange bullshit.

beat the game without using them
i used the blue hexagon to give me another revive tho

How the fuck do I get the duplication glitch to give me 4 of the same characters? I can get 2 but how do I make 3 or 4?

Everyone playing this is so pro-diversity...

Attached: 1.jpg (576x768, 75K)

No. I like it and co-op is fun but not $300 fun if you don't want anything else on the Switch

Say you want four Spideys, start off by having character A in the first slot, character B in the second, character C in the third, and Spidey in fourth. Do the solo Spidey mission, fail, quit, then in the main menu click on chapter select and pick whatever you want to do, then when you load you should have Spidey1, B, C, Spidey2. Then go to hero select, go to your first slot, pick character B so it swaps B to the first slot and Spidey1 to the second slot. Do the Infinity mission again, fail, do the same as before. Now you should have Spidey 1, Spidey 2, C, Spidey 3. Do the same thing with C, swap him to first, swap Spidey to third, do the mission and fail, do the same as before, and you should have four Spideys as your party. You can do this with any solo character mission, obviously swapping in whatever solo character it is.

Is it worth $50?

Attached: 1562526724473.png (712x681, 38K)

Attached: carol.png (831x499, 790K)

Do you have friends?

>I'm using my highest level characters, their attacks are all leveled up as far as they can be, I've done all possible enhancements in the enhancement web thing

Look I get that you want help OP and this boss fight is a pain in the ass but you don't need to bullshit.

Beat him on might with all level 24 characters. My roster was Captain Marvel, Spider Gwen, Scarlet Witch, and Wasp.

Captain Marvel's upgraded photon punch could two shot his stagger gauge and Scarlet Witch and Wasp just destroyed his health bar. He barely even got to attack. I genuinely think that all the people who complain about this fight just had incredibly shitty teams. I can't think of another explanation.

>play online
>everyone rolls level appropriate characters except one guy who's 30 higher than everyone else
>he does nothing
I don't get it

I'm not OP but were you using any ISOs? I already beat the game but all of those characters are underleved for me so I'm considering getting them up to level 24 and trying this out myself because my main team is what I'd consider to be one of the most overpowered setups in the game

>you don't need to bullshit.
Okay, I'm the one who wrote that and I was not bullshitting but even I think this sounds like I was bullshitting. What I meant was their attacks are as high as I can get them *right now,* and I've done all web enhancements that are possible *at the moment.*

I've got Ghost Rider on 25 or 26, and Deadpool, Elsa, and Psylocke are... I forget exactly but they're between 22 and 25.

>daredevil's alt is black not yellow
anger

wolverine with elemental support is the raddest shit

I had a +500 strength ISO on Captain Marvel. Nothing on anyone else.

And honestly the only big thing is having a good stagger attack. I know Captain Marvel and Hulk both have abilities with an A rank in stagger, but it's easy to just go through your team to find someone else who does as well. Being able to stun Strange pretty much at will makes him trivial.

Swap out Ghost Rider and Elsa for Wolverine and Nightcrawler and level them up to at least your highest level character, This setup gives you 17% bonus strength and 8% bonus vitality and all the characters abilities syngergize with each other and shreds HP and Stagger. Give the best Strength ISO-8s you have to Wolverene and the best Mastery ISO-8s to Psylocke. The other two don't really matter but use Vitality ISO-8s if you have to.

Other than that just use synergy attacks to stun Strange when his stagger bar is empty and learn to dodge the aoes that spam the screen. Ghost Rider is hard to use since his attacks are slow and Elsa is just shit in this game.

Is Elsa any good? There seem to be better ranged characters

>thumbnail
kek

She's not the best, from what I've seen so far. Her special attacks consist of Gun, Gun, Gun, and Gun, and none of them are particularly powerful.

Post actual never evers

Attached: F594467C-A852-4311-83BB-314B2A250705.jpg (665x700, 99K)

Imagine being enough of a cuck to save this pic

Attached: 1562559981778.jpg (638x337, 22K)

Not that it's a bad game but I'm stunned there's this much attention on Yea Forums for something that's basically a competent shovelware beat em up for kids. It's the exact type of game usually hated on here.

What are you even getting out of playing this?

Attached: astonished and slightly disgusted frenchman.jpg (600x800, 184K)

MUA1 and MUA2 were well received on Yea Forums, lurk moar

The first one was. Second was agreed to be shit

Is there a demo for this shit? I feel like watching it and playing it will illicit very different feelings.

Quicksilver

Why does Psylocke need a katana when she can just make energy swords?

best team
>best
>team

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-mob1080x1920.png (1080x1920, 3.55M)

is aquaman playable?

switch out scarlet witch and venom and i'd agree

whoops

Attached: 9e3.jpg (744x875, 174K)

It’s a resilience check fight you stupid fucking mongoloid. Good luck with the snipers in wakanda.

resilience and durability suck ass in this game

That game is going to suck huge wang. Also Sony is the lil baby having to censor games with tits and ass.

Not everything is a war poorfag.

But the Avengers game looks like shit while Ultimate Alliance 3 looks fun

Venom is a good tank doing good damage and you get the bad guy bonus for three characters
Scarlet Witch is a great support. any recommendations for whom to switch out Scarlet Witch?

I did it with Wolverine, Iron Fist, Psylocke, and Deadpool all at levels 24-26. That boss fight was bullshit and I had to grind those characters up quite a bit to use them for it.

THIS

Attached: HowardTheDuck.jpg (400x619, 98K)

See
Is the actual best team comp in the entire game

Is this a viable team forthe first playthrough? I'll get my copy on Friday.

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-desk1920x1200.png (1920x1200, 3.72M)

thought it was super easy. surprisingly never had to retry a fight the whole game. Star-Lord's electric spin attack maxed breaks any multimen room and then for single opponents I just tornado and flame as the tornado has long lasting effects. any other coverage I leave to deadpool or rocket to use bombs everywhere. hardest fight in the game was probably Thanos by even then not by much.

Attached: 1533742553247.png (533x534, 262K)

Venom is a discount Hulk and if you switch Scarlet Witch for Psylocke you get an even bigger vitality bonus on top of 14% strength bonus. If you switch Venom with Nightcrawler you get double the vitality that you would get with the bad guy bonus

>Iron Fist
is strong but not the best comp in the game
I have no idea how people make Scarlet Witch work. Heals are weak af in this game and none of her attacks syngergize well.

thanks guys!

Difficulty? There are 4.

I always preferred style>realism and that answers which one I like more.

Pretty much any team is viable if you can make it work but Wolverine is several tiers above the rest of your picks.

Can't wait your fight with Dormammu, noob

Does the way that the marvel multiverse works rub anyone else’s autism the wrong way?

In the spiderverse movie Miles exists in a dimension where peter Parker dies, but the Gwen Stacy who he meets (presumably from the same point in time) is much younger than peter Parker. How could a Gwen Stacy who is younger than peter parker exist? It’s not like her dad could have held her specific sperm in his balls for an extra ten years and then impregnated her Mum. Is she coming from a different point in time to miles?

Both marvel and DC are rife with this kind of thing that doesn’t really make any sense. In flash point, why did Bruce Wayne’s dad become Batman? Wouldn’t he have become a different superhero? Batman is specifically based off that one experience Bruce had with bats as a child.

Comics use “multiverse” as a catch all excuse to make up all kinds of retarded shit, but it really rubs my tism the wrong way if the cause and effect relationship isn’t maintained.

You don't unlock some of those characters until later, but they're all decent characters with the exception of Wolverine who is basically tied for strongest character in the game with Hulk.

I wish Punisher was in the base game but I'll be switching him in instead of Hawkeye when he's out. Is there a tier list?

I'm having issues with trying to use special attacks. I'm holding down ZR and the attacks are grayed out even with maxed out EP except when I'm near someone with synergy it let's me do that everytime.

Dormammu is piss easy compared to the Dr Strange fight. In fact I don't think I got a single game over after beating the Dr Strange fight

I'm using Wolverine, Magneto, Dr. Strange and Deadpool. When I team attack using Wolverine's rapid slash move (I can't remember what it's called) it does INSANE amounts of damage. Between slicing shields like butter with Berserker Barrage then literally shaving their life away with no issues whatsoever, it's practically like boss fights don't even matter any more.

The only thing I can't figure out is who's doing the dual attack with Wolverine. I know it's not Magneto but I can't pinpoint if it's Dr. Strange or Deadpool because the combo attack fills the fucking screen with shit.

Normal. Heard it was Diablo-lite so didn't wanna be bored playing on hard. I figure OP is playing on normal as well.

>His father, sister and girlfriend are in
>Cyclops and Colossus are FLC, clearing slots up in the X-Men pack
I wouldn't count him out yet.

there's a difficulty after superior? do you unlock even more goodies from chests?

Not really but Wolverine and Hulk are probably the highest tier characters in this game. Everyone else is good to decent and really the only "bad" characters I've used have been Hawkeye, Black Widow, Falcon and Drax.

It's Deadpool. His guns combo with Wolverine's slash spam and melt everything. Strongest synergy in the game.

I never understood why Marvel decided to make a fucking super wizard who can do anything be part of a team with a guy who shoots trick arrows and a russian girl who kinda fights good.

Literally Angel Summoner and BMX Bandit.

Good to know. Thanks for the answer.

for heart and soul

There is some young employee who probably brainstorms 'what ifs' at marvel, who everyone takes seriously.

nigger how retarded are you? Gwen is from a different universe just like Miles is from a different one from earth 616 spider man.

Black Widow is only relevant because she has a vagina and they could just shove her into the mcu without needing to give her a backstory movie. The Wasp was the first female avenger but they couldn't just include her without doing Antman first.

Nobody knows why Hawkeye is there.

The Marvel multiverse is a multiverse where EVERYTHING exists. There's an universe where Peter Parker is a gritty noir vigilante in the 1930's, there's an universe where Peter Parker's Gendo Ikari and his Japanese daughter pilots a Not!Eva through a psychic link to a magic spider, there's a universe where everyone's an animal, there's a universe where Spider-Man is a 1970's Japanese biker/photographer that pilots a giant robot, there's a universe where everyone getting powers is due to a metahuman arms race to replicate Captain America's super soldier serum and Peter Parker became Spider-Man during the year 2000 and died at 15 years old, why WOULDN'T there be an universe where everyone is younger by about 15-20 years and Gwen Stacy gains powers?

Yes but is she from a different time period as well? Because no matter the universe she should be the same age as Peter Parker.

Yes but that is stupid because Peter Parker could not possibly be born in the 1930’s because that’s not the way that human reproduction works.

Again, I acknowledge that it is autistic for me to care, but this kind of logic (or lack there of) is just fucking dumb to me and takes me out of the story.

ZR is for auto synergy attacks with the AI, so you can only use it when next to somebody you synergize with. Hold R to just use the regular attack.

Hawkeye and Black Widow are kind of a package deal since way back when they were both Iron Man villains that eventually turned allies.

it's not the same peter parker you dumb fuck, they're all peter parkers of their own universe

Bruh you realize that different universes can have people be aged differently because they're different fucking universes right?

So it’s just random people called Peter Parker (all of who just happen to have relatives with the exact same names) who just happen to all become Spider-Man? Or in some cases relatives or acquaintances of someone called Peter Parker? And for some reason Miles is the only person not directly related to Peter Parker who crosses over with other Spider-Men? It just seems fucking dumb.

How so? How could your dad possible have existed in the 1930s? That means his parents must have existed in the 1900’s. Go back far enough and you’re missing a person in your ancestoral chain.

Damn if that bothers you how did you handle Crisis on Infinite Earths?

I would genuinely love to see your reaction to Marvel 1602.

Butterfly effect you autist. Something could have caused Gwen's parents to NOT FUCK at the same time Peter's parents decided to FUCK. Thus she was born way later. Fucking crazy, I know.

each universe can have it's own set of rules there could be one where you could be your own grandfather for example, or one where you don't need parents and can just materialize out of nowhere, or one where you exist but you have completely different parents. This shit's not hard to understand I think you're just a brainlet

thank you user I feel like a dumbass but I should be able to actually enjoy the game finally

That’s not how reproduction works dude. If your mum got pregnant a month earlier you wouldn’t exist because it wouldn’t be the same sperm and egg.

Im not a hardcore comic reader and I tend to avoid multiverse related stories because they irk me for the reasons stated in this thread.

Basically you just need to throw all logic out the window and accept that “anything can happen in a different dimension” (even though more things seem to be consistent than different across dimensions), like that episode of the Simpsons where homer killing a mosquito in the past causes a future where it rains donuts. I get that. It still fucking annoys me though. I realise that’s my own issue, I was just wond ring whether it annoys anyone else as well.

How do i score with the basketball

Does Deadpool often break the fourth wall and scream about leveling up?

user, "multiverses" ARE NOT REAL, they're just narrative ploys for writers to try variations on pre-existing ideas or concepts, or create thematic worlds, or explore What if... scenarios. They don't have to follow any kind of logic.

>hey irk me for the reasons stated in this thread.
So because you're a retarded autist who can't warp his sperg brain around the idea that this is fiction and in fiction multiple universes can exist where people have different origin points? I see, thanks faggot

I would argue that it would make for more engaging storytelling if they DID follow some kind of logic, but maybe that’s just me. I understand that DC and Marvel have no interest in creating internal logic. I find it difficult to get invested in stories that don’t have specific rules to follow but maybe I’m in the minority on that.

It's not that much but he does say the direction you dodge in.

No

Yes. This is the point of parallel universes autist. Is this your first time hearing of a multiverse?

what characters/synergys/levels to use in that damn Doc Oc infinity level? My Deadpool and Wolverine are only level 14. it takes ten minutes to beat him. also, is there a way to get faster energy recovery or just the lab?

Attached: X-MEN-ORIGINS-WOLVERINE-DEADPOOL.jpg (970x545, 29K)

Damn, I actually really like when he does that.

So far, Doctor Strange, Dormammu, Cull Obsidian (Black Dwarf) and Corvus Glaive have been the bosses that I have struggled against.

It makes sense though since they were using Shadowland.

Gwen wasn’t younger than her Peter, he became the Lizard and died.

Quicksilver never appears in any game because of the problems around speedsters, same reason why Ant Man is never playable.

Do SW and Magneto have any dialogue together? I’m curious if their status is mentioned.

No. In fact I'm pretty certain during the scene in the X-Men chapter where the Sentinels show up she isn't even tagged as a mutant.

You only do real damage with synergy attacks in that trial, normals and regular abilities solo don't do shit. Should take you less than 5 minutes and if it doesn't just level up more. There are ISO-8 stones that boost recovery but just use normals to earn EP and collect the blue orbs when you see them

That makes her X Men grouping even weirder.

I take it back, I just rewatched the cutscene and she's on the far right. I confused her with Psylocke.

You too?
Cause the artifacts around him pelt you with bullshit but you have to take down Strange which these don’t even give you time to since they regenerate after like 10 seconds
Also sling ring levels constantly, like constantly
The floor is lava shit fucks up your AI teammates cause they just fucking stand still and it always happens to you whenever you revive them
also there’s this electric shit that you have to run away from but you can’t attack while moving
Also, he takes forever to take down cause of his absurd level of health
That’s bullshit.
At this point I just gave up and took it down to friendly.

So she’s there but she’s not tagged?

Yeah why was that?
Haven’t played the first but I remember picking up the second and thought it was pretty fun

>My Deadpool and Wolverine are only level 14.
Don't bother with synergy missions unless your team are level 20, at which point they'll have all their abilities, so should have way more synergy options with each other.

It's vastly more simplified/dumbed down compared to the first and cut out most of the supernatural characters (Blade, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, etc.) because they didn't fit with the Civil War storyline they used as backdrop.

It's still a fun game, but Yea Forums really likes to hate on things.

>no Moon Knight

there's the problem

No, she is. I was wrong initially. I thought she was one of the ones in the back with Vision and Tony.

Attached: mutiecutieconfirmed.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

Mystique is doing it for me something fierce and I'm glad they went with the classic design instead of the movie one.

Attached: mystiqueexplodesmydick.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Attached: 20161124_202848.png (426x609, 343K)

You think they'd REALLY go with Fox's design? Really.

>started with Thor, Ms. Marvel, Hulk, and Luke Cage
>stacked all strength nodes in the lab
>having fun blasting through everything with minimal effort
>level 50ish by now, wanna try out Iron Man
>shit
I suddenly don't like this progression system.

Attached: 1277143835796.jpg (1403x1046, 119K)

Individually leveling your characters was such a garbage idea. Completely kills the series' casual couch co-op schtick, given anyone wanting to play is gonna have to use one of the dudes you've actually been leveling rather than just picking their favourite character.

>going through the game pretty well, no real issues
>get to Wakanda, get bodied by snipers but otherwise do fine
>get to Hel
>suddenly everything does sixty niggerjillion damage and takes six hours to die
???

time to grind some infinity trials, user

Great.

Are you referring to synergies?

>this is actually the comic design
i thought modern comics werent based anymore.

>tfw no friends and the AI keeps going into the fountains of green ooze and dying
>the other two AI try to resurrect the other one and dies because they were doing it in the pool
>left alone

I need friends ;-;

I want to buy her flowers.

It's developed by Team Ninja.

The Avengers game looks like Uncharted with super heroes. Will be staying from away from that

I really enjoyed MUA1, not sure if I played 2.
3 I'm not sold on yet. I wouldn't have any co-op play with it, not that I did with the first, but it seems to be one of the big pushes for the game. Is it better/worse with other players?

i think couch co op is not good, even with a big tv its hard to see where you are etc.
online should be better since the camera focus on you.

>tried online
>everyone just does whatever they want and don't try to co-ordinate
>app voice chat is absolute trash

Will I be able to play this on my switch lite?

Unironically git gud. The difficulty is one of the biggest strengths of this game. Beating it is satisfying, I was not overlevel. Grinding to beat it will deprive you of the actual fun.

Just git gud

Attached: Would you.png (652x734, 1008K)

Is it possible to win against Corvus Glaive during the X-Men chapter?

Hate those fags

No

Man-Thing

Attached: 22.png (1387x822, 1.68M)

>RES
>doing anything

Hawkeye is an OG Avenger you dope

>Kooky Quartet
>OG
"no"

I don't understand.

Attached: bf6d6c-aven_post_master-1.jpg (480x270, 59K)

Sure

I looked it up, apparently you can, and that's how you unlock the three boxes in that chapter

How the hell do you beat him? Play on Friendly?

Attached: Sweating Attorney.jpg (900x1229, 246K)

Be stupidedly overleveled I'm assuming. Cause Google tells me if you beat the Magneto/Mystique/Juggernaut fight, the Corvus fight, and the Corvus and Proxima fight, you get a chest for each one.

>going into the fountains of green ooze and dying
Did Team Ninja ask Monolith Soft for help designing the AI?

>tfw one shot this fight and Dormannu
Iron Fist and Hulk baby

Attached: 40980487_316883962417986_8884331518986551296_n.png (427x576, 309K)

This but Ms. Marvel and Wolverine

any tips for rush where you have to kill 30 sentinels? using IF hulk Gr and spider man but I can't get my energy back fast enough for synergies and run out of time

Is the dlc region free? My eshop account is UK but I can’t figure out what country this cartridge is meant for.

Just throw cores lmao

Since this game is doing unexpectedly well, do you think we’ll see more of this franchise? Or at least more DLC after the first 3 packs?

Attached: E3ED7C36-D05D-418F-A69E-FAB1A7405087.jpg (742x516, 34K)

oh they drop them in that? shit

Pretty sure Nintendo wants to make a franchise out of this

>got magneto when on last level on game
How good is he? Doesn't really fit my team because I'm not using muties but I do like him

I'd like to see expansion packs somewhat themed around the previous games. Do a 2 chapter XML one, and a 2 chapter MUA/MUA2 one.

>tfw played this game last night
>double date night with some friends
>everyone kinda had reservations except me
>30 minutes in and everyones having a great time

Highschool me would be so proud

Beat em ups are always fun with friends. Specially ones like this that have group loot and shared exp and isn't like Gauntlet that was first come first served and resulted in people straight up fucking with each other.

mua 2 was shit with friends

MUA2 just resulted in me calling my friends double niggers for cocking up combo moves, but it was still fun.

How do you do synergy attacks just hold zr and a special and the so will follows it up?

WHY THE FUCK IS MEDUSA SO THICC? MY DICK CAN'T TAKE THIS

Attached: medusa.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

ZR and a face button. AI near you will activate their special.

when are the damn iron fist and GR alt colors

Iron Fist unlocks his New Avengers skin playing Chapter 3 in Superior

The thighs of every girl in this game looks so juicy.

Attached: 1530503184773.gif (224x198, 239K)

>New Avengers skin
his worst goddamn costume fuck

Attached: helpp.jpg (331x331, 84K)

I actually like it.

>Played it all yesterday with my pal
>He really liked Cap
>Happened to get his big shield thing while I was playing Iron Man
>We immidiately think to do the thing
>The scattershot is great and it RAMPS UP
This game is so fucking good with friends. I wonder how I'll like it solo though.

Really curious if the DLC will end up being worth it. Just characters doesn't seem enough, but it said they come with new missions so maybe that'll make it worthwhile.

is there a level cap?

fuck, makes co-op hard

Attached: jb.jpg (209x248, 19K)

Can you choose which one does it

They available ones will be highlighted

You'll probably end up swapping Wolverine or Daredevil, theyre pretty similar in terms of playstyle.

Post more thiccness

Attached: 1773313-savage_land_colours_by_david_yardin.jpg (495x700, 221K)

>I don't get what Ultimate Alliance 3 wants from me in the boss fight against Doctor Strange
It wants you to use Wolverine and run around in circles, slowly getting your health back while dodging all of the billion attacks he and the orbs throw at you, all while tickling him to death with the occasional swipe you throw. Then when he hits you for over half your health in one chain of attacks, which is completely not bullshit somehow, you just run around for 3 minutes until your health regens

Duuuuuuh

There's data in the game for 49 DLC characters so there's 100% going to be more DLC than what's announced unless each pack comes with 10+ characters with a few extra FreeLCs

It's literally just the fallen Asgard warriors that are damage sponges, the Hydra mooks you run into later have a pretty normal amount of health.

Wolverine's healing is kinda weak on the first playthrough

No, Black Widow and Hawkeye replaced Ant-Man and Wasp.

Not even Cap is an OG Avenger

That’s why you need to run in circles for like 3-5 minutes waiting for your health to get back. Clearly that’s what the developers intended

>Iron Fist doesn't get a line in the final fight
even fucking elsa bloodstone and ms marvel got lines

kind of hard to get into the story sometimes when none of your team is in the various cutscenes, especially in the finale

Yeah, my problem with it is that some characters get a ton of screen time or lines while others get almost none. I also hate that whoever your using to talk to NPC's isn't voiced and that the conversations aren't different for each character. That's such a lazy copout imo and they only did it to save money.

The fact that its made by Japs and that Marvel has finally stopped forcing MCU synergy (for the most part) was for the best.

>tfw slowly working my way through Secret Wars
Some of this has been real fucking good so far

Attached: Mrs. Deadpool and the Howling Commandos 002-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.26M)

If there's a sequel I really hope they bring back some of the stuff that made the original feel more like an RPG - slightly more open Diablo style maps, hub areas with dialogue and lore, decisions and optional stuff that affect the ending, unique dialogue for the characters you bring. 3 is fun but it feels like they cut out a lot of the cooler RPG aspects in favor of just making a slightly replayable brawler.

If they can keep the roster large and add more RPG mechanics then it'll be a great sequel.

is there a difficulty after superior?

>Since this game is doing unexpectedly well

How do you know this? not trying to be an asshole, just curious if there's like sale numbers or anything.

Has anybody played with their normie friends yet? Had a couple over last night for wine and we played. Was curious to see who people would gravitate towards. Gf latched onto Wasp. Friend was excited to see Daredevil and played him and Ghost Rider the whole night. Our other friend was so bad she could barely figure out the character select screen but for some reason immediately picked Spider Gwen despite admitting to have never seen Spider Verse. Day before we hung out with anothe couple and that girl also immediately locked on Spider-Gwen while he played Thor.

I'm not that surprised, for me spidergwen's main drive is her design.

Ultimate

Ghost Racers is a great one

>play online co-op with a friend
>despite there only being two of us, only the host can character swap, while the joined one is stuck with one character
That's idiotic.

It really is one of the best looks Marvel has done in ages. It's better than almost every Spider-Man look there's been

Have people complaining about difficulty still not figured out using synergies to stun yet? Every boss on Mighty has been fucking trivial because you stun them and then ultimate Alliance extreme attack and they're dead

My little sister likes Storm and Crystal.

I don't know. I just remember that Yea Forums is ass at nearly every game.

>everything can change between universes, BUT NOT TIME REEEEE

Some of the online choices are kind of weird. I thought drop-in was a no brainer but I guess not.

You seem to be thinking of time travel more then multiverses. An alternate universe can be anything. From a version of you born in a different time period or being exactly the same except with 4 arms. They don’t all take place on the same timeline.

Doctor Strange's fight is straight bullshit even on mighty. In his second phase you have to deal with the screen being constantly flooded with aoe attacks that your ai teammates are convinently bad at dodging, on top of his flame attack that has range and can juggle you repeatedly taking out chunk of your health out (unless you're overleveled) which your ai teammates love to get hit by. So even if you perfectly time your synergies to stun and dodge everything you still won't do enough damage to kill him with just a team EX ultimate attack and you can lose teammates because of the dumb AI. Killing the orbs doesn't help either since they respawn almost immediately while youre trying kill the next one.

No other boss in the game gave me as much trouble as Doctor. Strange, not even. I already beat the game and more than half the infinity trials and I still struggle against Strange compared to some of the other bosses on Superior difficulty.

You literally just dodge roll. He telegraphs all of his attacks so much. It was a fucking cakewalk. Even my gf who only plays animal crossing and stardew valley made it through.

You aren't tracking what that user is saying. Yes, YOU can dodge like a demon all day long, but you can't stunlock with Synergy if your retarded AI companions die to high damage AoE spam. It's a shitty fight on singleplayer at higher difficulties. Pretty great on MP, though.

Yeah and my GF beat who only plays animal crossing and stardew beat Corvus during the Xavier chapter on her first try. Just dodge dude lol.

If you spam dodge rolls you're not attacking, and if you're not attacking your AI teammates spend more time running head first into his flames and aoes. It's like you didn't even read the post at all.

If Doctor Strange is a fucking cake walk then every other boss in the game dies in one hit.

You dodge roll while he's doing his big moves and then you shield break in between. Christ user is this your first video game? It's not that difficult. I feel like I need to go webm how easy it for you

Either you're trolling now or you're just illiterate. Nobody is seriously this dense.

That's how my gf beat corvus during the Xavier chapter on her first try, dude so easy not that difficult

no this is good, since we are getting real alts and not reskins. leave shadowland to a basic black recolor and based mustard devil in the future

You can go on Youtube and see randos beating it in two tries just dodge rolling and punishing. Strange's attacks have tons of start up and cooldown so it really doesn't take long to break his shield.

>Every other boss dies in one hit
Well most do desu. At least on Mighty after a stun an UAE attack usually insta kills

Almost none of them do after a single stun + UAE unless you're massively overleveled or playing on friendly

Go ahead and post a single Youtube video of someone beating it solo in one try on mighty, without leveled characters or losing ai companions. Show us that you're not full of shit

The only reason they don't is because many of them have phases but every time I've broken through a boss's first phase the next stun + UAE kills and so far I've gotten to Wakanda and it's held true

Even in bosses without phases or that have long health bars one stun + UAE isn't enough to kill without doing damage before hand. I've already beat the story on mighty.

Cap and his shield shenanigans are great, all his abilities are awesome.

I just did the Strange fight on mighty with 3 lvl 30s and a lvl 38 Hulk. During his second phase using a stun combo and UAE attack after his stagger bar broke took off about a quarter of his health.
Also all of my AI died before I beat him. Probably because I was using an overpowered Hulk.