CTR

post your cars Yea Forums

Attached: 1563819345417.jpg (773x653, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3x4weajfqm0
youtu.be/4iOJ62X8-To
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1434642662642.png (455x259, 238K)

Thanks Doc

Attached: 1496179625024.gif (100x100, 2K)

When the fuck are we getting the Back N. Time trailer?

Attached: 1563473897083.png (489x600, 309K)

I fucking HATE Tiny Arena

Gracias Doctor

Attached: 10 dollars.jpg (870x373, 80K)

micropenis reporting in. reporting this thread so i can cope with my pathetic life

お医者さんありがとう

Hot Rod Oxide in the Six Pipes with the flames pattern is the most kino combo in existence

> >471390994
can u dont

CTR
more like...
NTR
haha

Do you mean Nash Team Racing or Norm Team Racing?

>learn the alphabet
>cant tell when a word ends and another begins
I hate this

Attached: 1556011066002.jpg (470x470, 70K)

>those faggots that report these threads
Why must you always muck in my mud? Oh look! I have a report button to! We will find out which one is more powerful soon enough.

Why? It's easily the most fair track in the game

It's one of the few tracks that really favours handling characters so its objectively based.

Attached: 87654.png (986x558, 226K)

I use Classic Kart with their respective colour schemes.

Call me a Purist but I hate the karts that look like real cars.

>U-Turning

RACCOONWILLIE YOU ABSOLUTE DOUBLE NIGGER I KNOW YOU'RE HERE AND READING THIS
FUCK YOU AND YOUR MISSILE REPEAT HIT BULLSHIT

Attached: 1528673264322.gif (747x569, 146K)

>When you go to Tiny Arena and all the Speedlets switch to Handling but you.
Always a clear sign that fun times lay ahead

Attached: ntr.jpg (358x540, 39K)

>tfw no retro boss karts

PAPU RESPECT YOU

When does the Spyro season start

Attached: spyro.jpg (1000x667, 174K)

>do tons of time trials on tiny arena
>have the first half of the track basically perfected
>leaving everyone in the dust by the first turbo pad because nobody uturns
one of the more satisfying tracks to git gud at thanks to it's length

Attached: 1545457210806.jpg (434x425, 18K)

the same amount of time after the next grand prix as there is between this one and the next one

THIS
spyro is my fucking childhood more so than crash, I can't wait to race as him and whatever other characters they put in
I better be able to rock those sweet shades

It's going to be a balanced character

Were you the fake crash or was it from another lobby ? If you’re the fake crash that’s what you get for targeting me faggot

Attached: 66DD9ACB-0AA1-4E5B-9D5C-0674D24ECAE2.jpg (3264x2448, 1.06M)

I was the cowboy fake crash and when the fuck did I target you? At best I happened to hit you with a missile or you crashed into one of my shields. Good races, tho

>Tiny Arena
>doesn't play Tiny
IT'S LITERALLY IN THE TITLE

Thanks you too. If anything I wanted to take out that papu faggot. I bet you he’s reading this thread too. Little bitch kept targeting me during the assembly line race

Thanks, Doc.

Thanks, doc

What does the N stand for?

>get fucked on the first ramp of hyper spaceway as is tradition
>slow fall for a couple seconds since it takes forever
>still come in second

Nitwit

Just take the shortcuts and you’ll win almost every time

>MISSILE REPEAT HIT BULLSHIT
this always happens to me too, and when I use a missile it flies into the fucking wall
>It's going to be a balanced character
just please let Moneybags be speed

also someone just ragequit after fucking up the u-turn with the boost pad on Electron Avenue lol

NINCOMPOOPS

nimrod

Making Isabella a mother.

As long as he isn't handling, he'll be perfectly usable. Not optimal, but still fun to play as and can be used to race circles around online players.

Attached: 1562998059929.jpg (652x860, 115K)

I can do that shortcut every time, but I wish I could get better at landing in a way that lets me take the ramps over the energy field in case it's firing. If I could just get that down, it would take a lot of RNG out of my runs.

CTR is threads are banned on Yea Forums go to /vg/ or to be more correct /trash/.

Now that I'm thinking about it, this wasn't the first time I've been matched against Willie before and I'm starting to recognize other players online too. Does the game have some sort of player skill tally that it uses for the matchmaking or are we all just happening to be online at around the same time as each other?

I never understood ragequitting.
I have raged plenty of times, getting stuck in item hell, but fuck, just finish the race man. You even get money for it.

(You)

>disconnect
>get a free win

Attached: 0814577.jpg (681x681, 39K)

There’s no SBMM it’s only connections within the region, I also recognized you and some other guys that have memish names

Where's the fun in that?

I don't think N Brio made the bandicoots to be bred with humans

Which one of you faggots is this

Attached: 4DF0C4A4-CD0C-44EB-BC57-D17A65B7D1EB.jpg (3264x2448, 1.39M)

Mommy went very fast

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190722104058.jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

Money is fun

>waifufags

I'm glad this game is console exclusive
Crashfags' autism level is already through the roof, I can't imagine how bad it would be if steamfags joined in

Do it until it works, that's what I say.

>racing with 3 fucking digital Tropies
>beat them so hard they fall below 5th place
>immediately ragequit
That was the first time I've ever actually seen it and it put a huge smile on my face.

Attached: 1563182289401.png (581x503, 103K)

>default Isabella
>Crash's blue retro kart

Name a more comfy setup

Steamfags are terrible at video games. That’s why the always cheat or use hacks

>Please stop liking these characters that were added solely because they are women
Dial 8

N Brio fucking when

b-but superior muh superior peripherals...

probably with Koala Kong and Rilla Roo, the Crash Bash crew

I guess we have been waiting kinda long now

I made it Yea Forumsros, I beat all Oxide time trials and got all platinum relics. The only really annoying ones were the Sewer Speedway Oxide time trial (due to the fucking shortcut), the Papu Pyramid platinum relic (obnoxious box placement) and the N.Gin Lab platinum relic (rather strict time limit).

>grand prx is almost over now
Are they just going to roll out the next one so soon in August? I was ready to finally relax and not have to see so many waifus online but the reprieve sounds like it's going to be extremely short.

>None have dared to fail the great Uka-Uka even once, but you cortex, you have failed me TWICE
>Great Uka-Uka, it was that infernal dev team!
>From deep inside of my temple prison I sent you simple instructions to follow. But you lost the relics, you lost the time trials and I have lost my patience! There is now no other back up left on this miserable console
>I know we had some unfortunate... setbacks
>AND FAILURE. But since your grinding has set me free, I am feeling... generous. There is still another way for us to amass the times needed to get the platinum paint job, and this time... this time, the great Uka-Uka will make sure that you do it right!

Attached: N.Tropy.png (698x1040, 423K)

Thanks doc!

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190716104837.jpg (734x638, 137K)

>Retards can't even make a screenshot
>Retards can't even flip their trash phone

thoughts on Emperor Velo XXVII?

He's a pimp and I wish they retconned his shitty annoying midget form

Attached: Velo.jpg (643x362, 29K)

>retard can’t tilt his fatass head

Think they'll add the CNK adventure mode in a year or so when the game inevitably releases on PC? They already have all the content, they only need to make the cutscenes and hub areas.

>It includes new cutscenes for playing Team Oxide or Team Trance characters
>CNK bosses have their own team as well
>Same with Nitro Squad

Attached: Cheeki Breeki.jpg (637x358, 39K)

Lads

Do we know how long of a break there will be between a Prix? Does it start as soon as it this one ends?

Attached: 1553835469864.png (416x402, 92K)

I hope there's at least a week.

>Does it start as soon as it this one ends?
let's hope so
but also a week break would be cool so I can play as whoever I want online and not the full +50% get-up

We literally don't

"You savages will learn fear, just have millions have before you"
Genuinely intimidating

?

Velo said that

And I think he knows a little more about fighting than you do pal

I thought moneybags wasn't in the leaks. Is he confirmed?

I've been wanting to play CNK. Haven't since I was young and hardly remember shit from it, but I do remember meteor gorge and temple turmoil because that was the first time I learned the words 'gorge' and 'turmoil' so that memory has always stuck with me
should've clarified, that's just wishful thinking. forgot there were leaks. oh well, at least gnasty gnorc is in

CNK isn't as good as CTR, but it's better than CTTR, If I were you I'd just look up cutscenes

You should have Motorsport Tawna by now. There's no excuse.

고마워 의사.

green 'n' purple

I think some people just want constantly have their nitro in the top 5%. I've been in the top 1% since week 1 so I don't really care anymore, but I guess there are people who want to be as close to number 1 as possible.

I don't have friends on PSN and I'm not a pro with full USF-control yet so it's hard to do the big challenges. I'm getting a lot better though, with reserves and u-turning especially.

This. I stopped using tye motorsports outfit right after getting 42k nitro and Motorsport Tawna, and I'm at 59k Nitro now just from playing normally every day after work

Okay, so is it for sure that if you reach top 5% on either leaderboard at any point, whether or not you maintain your top 5% position, you will get the kart? recently got 4.6% with nitro, 3% with championship

You should ask some Yea Forums faggots to help you out, it's how I did my friend challenges and the Crash Cove bullshit.

What this dude said but stay away from RaccoonWillie

I love Lemonade Megumi

ok, someone add me then DBRX5
that makeup tickles me just right

I have motorsport Tawna but I still need to buy the last tires and all the flag colors n shit.

I havent even bought all the regular characters since all my coins go to gp stuff

Is there a list of everything in the Pit Stop that got added in the Grand Prix?

Twilight Tires
Flags and some colors
Some skins

Basically everything that boost up your GP juice

But you don't need GP points for those, just money.

I wasn’t gonna help him anyways bitch, besides I couldn’t even if I wanted to. I can’t play all day like you guys

I would post pic, but can't because I'm ISP range banned thanks to one shitposter
I either use Imperium with plat-relic paint and mud decal with red bright wheels when playing Digital Tropy or Imperium with Murican colors and flag decal when playing with black Zem

>I hate the karts that look like real cars
I'm with you and that Champion one is the worst so far.

I’m human waste because I can’t play all day ? Okay retard

What's the best color combination to get murrican colors with imperium? The actual american paintjob is garbage

>just raced against a Zam
>he was the best fucking racer
Remedy, are you here? What kind of shit do you think you're pulling, picking a character no one picks?

Nope I’m not leaving :^) I did nothing wrong ;)

based RaccoonWillie

I don’t know why he singled me out he’s not even the guy I was racing with he’s just some random autist

some people get butthurt and make it personal. autism, not even once

Yeah I wanna play against some of you guys the other user I raced was pretty good but he could never beat me or the papufag

How many fucking twilight tires are there? I've already got blue, aqua, green, orange, purple, and I know for a fact I've seen red and yellow. I just want to get all the damn GP items already.

I don't know why but whenever I see a guy playing penta I just hate the everloving shit out of him and do everything in my power to fuck him over. For example, I often let him pass me (even if it means that I'll be fifth or sixth) so that I can fuck him over with a rocket at a jump.
Anyone else have some weird hate towards certain characters?

Warp orb increased speed when Beenox?
Non-juiced warp orb ignoring non-frst place racers when Beenox?
Kart profile slots when Beenox?
Fixed pipe physics when Beenox?
Dedicated servers when Beenox?
Reduced Pit stop prices/ increased Wumpa coin payout when Beenox?
Leader-boards wiped of obviously fake times when Beenox?
Original 2nd area of Hyper Spaceway added in when Beenox?

Attached: WHOA.png (692x765, 365K)

>Yfw Beenox puts in a "sandwich artist" skin for Spyro and Hunter in the Spyro Grand Prix

Attached: Chris-Schauble-Shocked-Reaction-to-LA-Earthquake.gif (413x298, 2.04M)

Is penta supposed to be Chinese ?

Pardon?

Attached: Heardyouweretalkinshit.jpg (640x870, 333K)

>He doesn't know

Attached: Forbidden one 1.jpg (342x496, 35K)

Would be incredibly based, but definitely not happening

Attached: Forbidden one 2.png (300x441, 73K)

STAWP

>weird hate towards certain characters
may not be weird but I hate digital n. tropyfags and motorsport amifags
END THIS NOW

THE RIDE HAS BEGUN

Attached: Forbidden one 3.jpg (600x859, 70K)

meant to reply to please don't do this

Attached: 1549718412851.png (498x443, 79K)

I thought you learned your lesson to gtf off this board? Obviously not!!

I'm going to race you as Digital N.Tropy in a platinum Champion kart and you're going to deal with it.

>He doesn't have card destruction at the ready

>The Spyro track is actually just a massive winding shit coming out of Hunter's asshole

Make it happen Beenox

NO STOP DONT SUMMON EXODIA

OH GOD ITS HAPPENING

Attached: 1563335595484.png (262x326, 97K)

You have been given an extra chance due to my fuck up

Attached: Forbidden one 4.jpg (338x497, 38K)

YOU HAVE NOW FUCKED UP

Attached: Forbidden one 5.jpg (320x468, 34K)

based
cringe

it's over, lads

Attached: uvnk1lu1tbez.gif (300x300, 2.46M)

Hold the fuck up Tony
This isn't Quizno's

Attached: 10386996_5.jpg (2000x1150, 125K)

I NOW SUMMON EXODIA TO FINISH THIS BATTLE

Attached: EXODIA.jpg (1036x805, 99K)

NO YOU DONT

Attached: 60E4271E-F085-4245-9DAB-1F277B025BA5.jpg (308x450, 42K)

classic

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀.png (283x291, 88K)

TOO LATE MOTHERFUCKER TOO FUCKING LATE

so it's decided then
CTR threads are now off-topic trash
good work, mods!

too late user
(You)

I JUST GOT EXODIA'D

>off-topic trash
you see that thread user? that is a much bigger problem on this board than this summoning of exodia derailing an on-topic thread

Don't question the mods decisions user
It's against the rules

EXODIA! DESTROY!

Ignore him he’s from that dumbass discord

Attached: AB42DB7F-B086-4353-BD6C-35E4B12ACE41.gif (180x180, 223K)

This, have a (You)

>Want to quit because I got all my daily bonus coins
>but didn't win last race because I got screwed by items early
>people will think I'm ragequitting
>have to do one more race
Such is the burden of the Digital Tropy main

Why did they made that fox so sexy? I don't want to become a furry

>fox

I was remarking how CTR threads are now branded as forbidden by the poor moderations and that now invites shitposters to the threads. But that was obviously too intelligent for you to understand, it went right over your tiny heads.
Enjoy your thread while it lasts.

Aint worth it without weekene bonus on top.

lolwut
bro no one cares. why do you care if people think that
you were pretty unclear. I assumed you meant it as in, good job mods for not deleting this thread the second it got off-topic

Except the only shitposting was the exodia user and even then it was 2 hours in to the threads life. And it’s only one mod deleting the threads because he’s a bitch

Exodia user here, I usually enjoy these threads but I saw the opportunity to post exodia and took it. I expected someone to use card destruction before I reached the final card.

But for something on topic: Do you ever feel like you sometimes get worse at the game after playing a little bit? Like today I was struggling to keep reserves on tracks I usually have no trouble doing and I can't figure out what I am doing differently.

My autism cares

It just isn’t your day I guess. Whenever that happens I just stop playing and return later

maybe you're just burnt out. currently I'm only getting better

Are you guys sure d-pad is the optimal way to play? I've been trying to get used to it since so many people swear it's the best but I'm struggling a bit to race as well as I do on stick.

I haven't tried that I do use it for u-turns by holding down with my index finger and slideboosting with my middle finger

It's a preference thing. I just prefer it because it feels natural for my hands and I don't have to struggle with stuff like if I pushed the stick far enough.

I use stick and I can u-turn perfectly
Play with what ever works best for you

Namekian

I have never used the stick.
Probably because I never used for the original.

VROOOOM!

I think they are talking about that image where spyro gets fucked by a subway employee's foot long.

Fair enough, I guess. It's dead useful for making sure you don't fuck up a u-turnon the ground but otherwise I just vastly prefer the control I get fine-tuning my movement with stick.

Yeah but the gp stuff gets removed from the shop after the gp ends, right?

Which means I have to collect and spend the money now, while its still available and money is a bitch to collect

All the stuff from the GP (excluding the champions kart) can be bought after the gp ends

Ah, thats a relief. I was working my ass of for shitty flags

i don't have online
only 3k short though

>get fucked immediately in the first 15 seconds to 8th place
>every attempt to catch up keeps knocking me back
>so rustled that I fuck up basic shortcuts and drifts
I know it's just a one time thing but it still bothers me so much.

Attached: 1370333738683.jpg (243x346, 12K)

They're likely cheaper during the GP though. Notice that they're currently labeled as being 50% off

N Gin labs relic has convinced me that jumping in this game is literally rng

I'm doing that too, but you don't have to use Motorsport Bandithots with the GP multipliers.

Got the Platinum Trophy.
Now I can relax in peace.

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-125031_PS App.jpg (536x565, 85K)

I have a very rational and deep-seated hatred of meg*mi retards, I shit fury all over them and relish in any effort to deny them a podium. Unfortunately, there's little I can do about them clutching third or a sloppy second once they're left in the dust for good.

I will hate them even more once they inevitably make the switch to baby coco

Macri gato

This but Cocofags

Man the N.Gin labs relic is complete fucking bullshit. The 2 far left crates at the ramps at the start are almost completely random and you waste so much time resetting until you get a run where you hit both of them just so you can *attempt* to go for the platinum, which easily has the tightest time requirement in the game, i.e. it's very easy to fuck up, or not fuck up but still come up short.

This game has had a lot of janky, time wasting bullshit but this is something else, n.gin labs alone has taken me almost as much time as all the other platinums in the game combined and I still haven't got it

Pretty sure that's "11", not "N" dumbass.

>implying the steam turbofag autists don't have a switch too

I had trouble with it but not as much as Papu Pyramid. The most important parts are backing up at the start and break six of the twelve boxes behind the starting line so you can break three more in each of the first two laps without stopping and keeping USF from the turbo tunnel until after the rolling barrel for two laps.

Those ramps are consistent, for the first one you need to jump at the very edge to get max height to break the left box, while on the second one you need to jump slightly before the edge and get medium height so you won't overshoot the left box.

inb4 thread gets deleted

Seems they don't get deleted if you don't overdo them. Ie, don't make them right after another with the name of the game in the title and talking about the previous thread

I honestly don't know why people are bothering with it.
Isn't your sanity more important than a paint job?

Attached: 1562771023097.png (570x564, 179K)

Nth for beating oxide on hot air after falling twice

Nooooo delete this, he supposed to be hard to beat!!!
How am I gonna flex my digital n tropy now

>Isabella
Anyone else is better. Damn waifufags.

Pleb well and truly filtered.

A successful summon on Yea Forums.

Heh. Good times.

Attached: 1554149283737.png (392x392, 152K)

The longer the stage, it's easier to beat Oxide.

Im unironically waiting for him to be added so i can play a real SPEED character

>play against a platinum digital Tropy
>Win against him 2 times
>3rd match he fucks up the fence skip on Out of Time(His favourite track mind you)
>He ragequits
Like clockwork

Attached: Heh.jpg (791x540, 86K)

Hello, second worst eeveelution

So how long until the inevitable 404

Attached: A205A820-16E2-4404-B21D-E3C86232328D.png (629x581, 24K)

why are tropys always rage-quitters? is their ego really so dependent on the outcome of a video game race?

Attached: 1562540535546.png (478x477, 363K)

Only digital clocks, crunch, coco, and penta players rage quit after fucking up the fence
Doesn't matter how far into the race they are, it's going to happen

Is this game worth getting if your internet is too shit to play online?

Attached: 1531171212495.jpg (255x223, 14K)

penguin yay 1

Why don't more people use the best Isabella skin?

Attached: 1562611244437.jpg (1058x869, 376K)

it's got a solid singleplayer component to it, and offline multiplayer is a good time as always.
only issue is your coin gains. offline coin gains are way lower than your online coins gains.

The game has enough staying power for a single player experience alone, I'd say.

Because balanced is garbage

I main Crunch and I've never ragequitted in my life. Even when I get harassed by two clocks and three blue orbs in quick succession.
I swear getting clocked just as you've hit USF is goddamn orgasm denial.

>nintendo threads
>people actually discussing the video game
>sony threads
>furfags, degenerates and le epic memers
This is why your shitty threads belong on

If no one's going to say it then I will

why does he need a scarf if he thrives in cold climates?

Thanks lads I'll check it out

Kill yourself tranny

just ignore him
don't reply

>people discuss the games in nintendo threads
lol
wild speculation is comparing waifus is discussion?

>yfw beating that one Oxide trial

Attached: 1506371483891.gif (644x321, 1.12M)

dragon mines
>tfw i beat oxide by like .03 seconds

Attached: 1480304535458.jpg (480x269, 12K)

He doesn't need it, it's just cute.

Balanced characters are honestly weaker than turn characters

Being 40 bucks, I'd say yes. A lot of fun is through the online though

(you)

Attached: tom4.jpg (751x645, 38K)

>Nincel telling ANYONE to go to /vg/

Attached: cantwakeup.webmt.webm (1206x689, 1.66M)

Mfw I finally beat Oxide on Dragon Mines, and by 3 seconds at that

Attached: BustTheNut.jpg (579x319, 38K)

It's a switch game you incel

God, I fucking hate Yea Forums

Attached: Grrr.jpg (588x1080, 105K)

Do people not know how to ignore the discord trannies

if nobody replies

they falseflag and reply to themselves, you can't beat it.

no, can i get a link to the discord?

Balanced have like 3 points less in acceleration and have almost the exact same speed. They are trash

Are they still selling the trophy girls? I need Megumi

t. Vinny

Yes, you have one week.

They'll be on sale until the 28th.

In other news, you have garbage taste

The one with the ugly bastard

Well I have all the other girls, might as well buy the last one

A man of Negroid ancestry

BECAUSE HE INVENTED IT

Then he used his race winnings to buy two of every alien in the galaxy. Then he abducted them into his Colosseum and he DNF'd the crap out of every single one

Gentle reminder that Megumi is best girl and that Cocofags are literally the unspoken cancer killing CTR threads on Yea Forums

Attached: muhgoomy.png (512x512, 138K)

I puked a little in my mouth when I bought her to get her paint

Genuinely awful design.

Why?

Attached: fish?.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

t.Dnf’d megumifag

Attached: 651D75AF-0B0A-4490-80E5-534538295C9F.jpg (1660x1424, 219K)

dilate, discord tranny

kys weeb. Wheyfu and Beady Anglo furry best girl

so will all the trophy girls just be more expensive after the gp ends?

>Megumi
>always happy
>values hard work
>good manners
>fully integrated ESL that loves her new country
>a cute

>Ami
>shits her pants every time she gets excited

>Tawna
>obsessed with winning at any expense

>Liz
>afraid of the gas pedal

>Isabelle
>should go back to being a mom

>Coco
>literally a kindergartner

Don't act like there's a competition. Megumi is a besto.

Has ESL become some kind of trend word, I never used to see it but now I see it everywhere

Get laid you inexperienced incel.

same as the Paints and Flags

>using any kart other than the original

Attached: 548.png (455x467, 624K)

A lot of Tropy mains are the worst form of tryhard: The kind that can't stand losing and rage-quits as soon as anything doesn't work out in their favor

Attached: 1533431830581.png (236x236, 69K)

>Enjoy playing as Tropy as he's one of my favorite designs from the original games.
>Like Crash and Cortex too but they're just too slow, and in this speed character hellscape I can't make them work as well as I would hope
>Play a race and get utterly shit on with items
>I even get flattened by fucking nothing. No ramps were near me and no other players
>Furious as invisible items just do not stop piling up on me, consider rage quitting because I'm so unhappy.
>But I'm playing as Tropy and I'm sure if I had quit I'd see a new post somewhere going "I made a tropy ragequit he fucked up shortcuts xDDD"

I hate that he's seen as a tryhard character due to his stupid ass unlock requirement. I just like the character. I know I'm not the best.

Attached: ur on my time now.gif (500x281, 2.47M)

Why is vg trying to kill v

sfm?

>caring that much about a fictional character and what some shitposter waifufags have to say about it in a forum

well user, get your shit together
I'm don't mind leave lobbies if I try to farm coins for my first hour of gameplay online

>not glowing obnoxiously

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190723002646.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

It's just the stigma that bugs me. People obviously think he's a flex if he's busted out. I've had it happen in my lobbies- beat someone so bad they pull out tropy even if he's the same weight class (usually digital)

Like what the fuck is that supposed to prove other than you did time trials.
Same with Hot Rod Oxide who's painfully easy to unlock.

Balanced feels so fucking bad to drift with.
Why that angle.

pc when

I love Liz

So they can easily drift through Deep Sea Driving without having to hop or u-turn

Same, I'm sad that she's Handling stats.

Based. Carts that look like real cars are fucking stupid

When do you need to u-turn on Deep Sea Driving

You don't really need to, but scrubs can't handle the tunnel part with high speed characters and just run up the wall

Balanced characters make the turn easily and make beating Oxide (and placing well online) pretty much free

ya mum. she's an armadillo

What are the chances that they fix handling and balanced by the next GP?

After first entering the tube. If you don't you'll be at the mercy of jank-ass halfpipe physics killing your speed.

I don't see why you would go balanced instead of handling on deep sea tho.

I really hope the next Grand Prix isn't immediately after this one. I will get CTR fatigue along with everyone else.

Attached: cooter.jpg (675x841, 113K)

There's a two week break, right?

Attached: IMG_20190624_210633~2.jpg (714x620, 110K)

Most redpilled post I have ever seen

>tfw the never ending paranoia that the playerbase will die out before they release all the planned grand prixs

Attached: images (19).jpg (224x225, 6K)

FFXV IS THE BEST GAME ON PLAYSTATION
FUCK THIS GAME

Attached: 1DC7C957-9B0E-475C-882F-BD03C1EFFA90.jpg (929x929, 75K)

Surfing is nice but I'm supposed to be drifting beenox.

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190723103533(2).webm (720x720, 2.78M)

>paranoia that they wont actually announce it for pc and by the time anyone realises the player base has dwindled on console.

I got used to balanced drifting. It's beginner that always fucks me up except for on certain tracks, it's just way too sharp.

So Megumi is part of the ninja turtles ?

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190723091534.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

hopefully there will be a 3 days break
I guess next season starts August 1st

Might I suggest using the Twilight Pink wheels for that sweet up? The trails look like Dingo's spray paint.

Attached: 16F416E8-7F2B-45B5-8C6B-0609162FDB0C.jpg (780x1025, 57K)

>hating one of the best tracks in the game
But why?

Attached: F83A7B42-7919-4058-853C-85FADAE47CA0.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Happened to me once when I was going to take the Blizzard Bluff shortcut, ended up landing on somebody on the ice, which killed my speed

holy fuck that's one of the best ones I've ever seen

I cannot stand playing as tiny. He’s so fucking wide that I can barely see the track. Then again I’m so used to playing as smaller characters so I dunno

>those fingers

Even abomination Megumi is cute

It's not an issue if you use the other camera view

there's a 2 week break mate

A Tawna brap a day keeps the blues away.

Attached: 6C6204C3-A300-4CCE-B158-91169FB2030F.jpg (780x686, 44K)

Attached: 1540260968553.gif (181x292, 2M)

Guys I think they made Coco a little TOO cute in this game

thought it was Green Papu

He's just a generic ugly goblin/alien character. All of CNK's OCs are terrible minus Nash.

And a little TOO funny as well.

Attached: 01756474-DD0D-4484-9D8B-700471083DCC.png (465x401, 83K)

There's nothing generic about big velo

All the CNK OC’s are pigshit brother.

Jinu is fucking garbage

Reminds me of the avatar of 2B's English VA

Attached: 06.png (693x675, 745K)

>he doesn't like simple, cute faces with bubblebutts

such an ugly art style. why do people pretend to give a shit about crash. The only reason you played crash was because you only had a playstation

Its low quality garbage that only retards like you eat up

who cares? not like im paying for it

Ninja

Megumi is abestos. It's fucking unsanitary and you need a health & hygiene checkup.

I do, it gets artists to drop in quality or follow a fad like diives because their shit is low effort trash that somehow gets the money flowing in when their own work is higher quality but gets less cash.

I can't be the only one who unironically wants a Jak & Daxter like game for Crash Bandicoot r-right..? After being introduced to all these characters, qt bandicoots, and rival villains, I want a exploration platformer game and explore the Bandicoot village.

Attached: Wumpa Island.jpg (712x409, 93K)

I mean the first Jak already kind of feels like a Crash game in some ways, especially with how they still use crates and a spin move. I think a game like that would work fine with crash

Wasn't that essentially what twinsanity was going for?

Shit taste.

Attached: 1562442307438.png (800x1200, 46K)

Attached: 1562442522895.png (900x700, 32K)

Crash Boom Bang was a mistake

Yes, I would want that, as long as it doesn't slow down the pacing of Crash Bandicoot. If anything, I want an open world game to have an even faster pace.

Maybe, but Twinsanity is trash made by people set out to ruin Crash Bandicoot forever, and they did succeed for a while.

Attached: crashIsFuckingPissed!.jpg (678x720, 208K)

>he doesn't use retro kart
explain yourself

Attached: 1560513229013.jpg (458x398, 157K)

The deadinator is too cool not to use

Tawna is old and busted

Attached: mona.jpg (620x1024, 56K)

I have it on switch so I can DNF people during their wumpa time while taking my daily shit.

Who the fuck is this?

I don't care if they do a Fighting Game next if they don't do the same mistake than before that's make Crash a retarded character

Pinstripe's new squeeze

some retarded fan character

we are getting a Sonic tier fanbase

well lads. it was fun while it lasted. Time to abandon this fanbase before we get stuck with the sonic stigma

Unless stated otherwise, all anthro characters were made to be part of cortex's mutant army or part of brio's mutant harem.

Don't you talk shit about ma boi Nash

Seethe and cope

Attached: mona1.jpg (1024x726, 181K)

BUY FINAL FANTASY XV
ITS THE BEST JRPG EVEN BETTER THAN SHIT ULTIMATE AND FAGDOM FARTS
KILL YOURSELVES
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE
GOOK GOOK GOOK GOOK
SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC SPIC
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK GOOKS
FUCK SPICS
FUCK NOMURA
FUCK PALUTENAFAGS
FUCK THE MODS
FUCK THE JANNIES
FUCK THIS BOARD
FUCK THIS WEBSITE
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK NIGGERS
HEIL HITLER
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW 1488
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
DEATH TO DRAGON QUEST COMMIES
DEATH TO SMASHFAGS
DEATH TO EVERYBODY ON Yea Forums
FUCK Yea Forums
KILL YOURSELVES NIGGER MONKEYS
MODS AND JANNIES ARE TRANNY NIGGERS

Attached: 750293DD-EF4D-4058-908C-3957DACD071A.jpg (1920x1080, 118K)

Oh dear god no.

>making a bunch of bandicuties
what was Brio's endgame anyway?

>play CTR autistically from childhood through teenage years
>get every platinum relic and beat N.Oxide on every time trial, several times
>can't ever into multiplayer because no one can even scratch me at that point
>this beauty comes out, with online play
>PS4 exclusive, so I'd have to pay what basically amounts to 2 months' salary for it to get that fucking console
Fuck my life. I hope it comes out for PC eventually

Attached: 1441386737318.jpg (800x600, 68K)

>chinese lines

okay user

Fulfilling his life-long dream of having his very own furry harem

Based gook

>PS4 exclusive

>being this poor

kek'd

You also have switch and xbone as options
It's console exclusive for now at least

The recolors went from Sonic to mlp to Splatoon and now Crash like a virus it hungers to spread

If they seriously release GPs back to back to back people will drop the ever loving fuck out of this game. People can only grind non stop for so long. There should be a week or month long break.

I was personally hoping a month

2 months on, one month off

Holy shit the majority of the characters in this game look fucking retarded. Why WOULDN'T you just play the Bandi-cunts

Because you have bad taste

>mfw when I dnf the whole lobby on electron avenue

Attached: 3580E0C1-822F-44E4-8314-46330588FF46.jpg (800x800, 104K)

2 months salary for a PS4? What?

He could be Mexican or BR. Or retarded.

Soon

Attached: pura-jump.gif (226x387, 366K)

>2 months' salary
Do you work in a Chinese sweatshop?

Attached: ???.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

I really fucking hope we get some sort of mascot crash character. Or at least Japanese crash that plays the theme when he wins.

Default Tropy in aqua retro kart is my go-to since I mained Tropy in the original. Somehow the OG engine sound makes me play better.
Pity they didn't go the whole hog and makes the wheels sprites instead of modelling them

It's a challenge not to DNF the lobby when coming in first on electron avenue

It's pretty boring. the only positive is that items don't get used as much on it

>obese islanders
>stupid looking green goblins
>fucking mimes
>stupid looking half robots

Shit is awful

ZOOM ZOOM

Attached: EAGVpUMUYAQP1aD.jpg (600x600, 112K)

Attached: Snoop.png (367x272, 79K)

What the fuck is this? Just free nitro points?

Hey Faggots,
My name is Dingotard, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass Grand Prix rankings. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any
of you ever gotten any USF? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than DNFing on Coco Park.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was a top speedrunner of the original CTR, and harshest critic of BEENOX. What reserves do you have, other than "every turbo pad in Electron Avenue"? I also get straight perfect boosts, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just clocked me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: 1563850858773-vg.jpg (350x363, 156K)

Based
>Tiny
>Crash
>Crunch
>Coco
>Cortex
>Liz

Unbased
>everyone else

The wall fucks up my reserves and speed

as long as he isn't handling, I'm fine with it

Attached: 1561222483475.png (278x203, 5K)

Let's admit it everyone's VA is worse than in the original

Attached: 1500319163970.png (1200x1200, 1.07M)

"Fuck he got me, what should I do?" " oh pfffft im an idiot I'll just call him a zoomer!!"
Pathetic

so, what it is?

Tiny's VA is pretty good in this game. He wasn't as good in the trilogy, but in CTR he's great

Gonna trade my copy in.

Finished adventure mode and have no interest playing the broken shit show of online.

Kek, someone's salty that their playthrough of easy mode didn't translate to easy wins online

>Tiny Arena
>it's probably the longest track in the game

Git gud scrub

Lmao bye bye faggot

Uhhhh...

Attached: 1563157326434.jpg (442x473, 101K)

kek

can't handle how to drive

Agreed, even the Mexico dub is better except for maybe small Velo
youtu.be/4iOJ62X8-To

>mfw i just platinum’d the game

Attached: 069DD9D5-C9D4-45AB-9183-DE0EA8D481EF.jpg (720x611, 44K)

>Poder Bandicoot
>Ve por el carril lento tortuga
>El Trofeo es mío
>Fuera de aquí
>Tiny aplastar karts

I really don't like the new art style either and I don't think it will age as well as the PS1 games, yet another example.

The original games were gorgeous and pretty much every developer wants to do some half-assed Pixar reimagining of the games and it doesn't look right. It's supposed to be a cartoon.

Attached: 20190512-204005_YouTube.jpg (474x373, 26K)

He's coming

Attached: pura-chuckle.gif (780x800, 64K)

Eyes off I saw her first

Attached: L7.png (326x484, 250K)

What took you so long?

Please use /vg/ for recurring format threads.