Is it possible to have a black woman as a protagonist in today's political climate?

Is it possible to have a black woman as a protagonist in today's political climate?

There's constant strides to put women in varying significant roles in modern Vidya but so far it's just been non-stop white women with an occasional Asian girl in between.

Attached: 1563839661318.jpg (768x880, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dIGVhGgFHUY
youtube.com/watch?v=OP5mDaS6AFg
youtube.com/watch?v=1faGNp9xvNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look at all these white women in gaming.

Attached: girls in gaming.jpg (2479x2146, 944K)

How about we compromise and make the protagonist a tanned aryan loli instead?

Attached: 1528566402396.jpg (802x1136, 109K)

>Is it possible to have a black woman as a protagonist in today's political climate?
Of course it is, just give her the means to fight her enemies and achieve her goals (which are also the players goals) and make her likable enough for the players to be engaged with their story. Or be some west coast white dude with a guilt complex and make her a black woman with no interesting character traits whatsoever and is just boring or annoying and blame the FUCKING GAMURS when no one likes the character

/pol/ b8
this is bad-faith and you know it

Literally who?

Cool, need more tho

Next Grand Theft Auto will have a black female protagonist. Quote me.

I like Darcy from urban chaos and i’m a nazi.

This is the kind of Black woman that we need in vidya asap.

Attached: 1563039535475.png (783x897, 1.01M)

doubt it. Investors wouldn't allow it, GTA is their cash cow. They have final say over what the studio wants.

nobody wants a sheboon character in a game kys

i want to shove my face into that afro

>bad faith.
The OP asked for black women protagonists, so there's a list of them in games that already exist.
Because you know, it's just been non stop white women and the occasional Asian, as OP said.

>Is it possible to have a black woman as a protagonist in today's political climate?
its possible to have basic character creation and make your character whatever color and sex you want but that would be too easy.

No and definetly dont post more

Yes.

I mean YASSSSS!

Attached: 1503503283466.png (520x739, 520K)

Yes if done by japs, no if done by west
I think the overwatch and beyond good and evil 2's black chick is the only atractive shoehorned black women that have come out of this movement to shove a token black woman in a game.

half those women aren't even black, that's not even counting the ambiguously anime brown characters like Elma and Cia.

yes but retards are going to cry sjw independent of how the character actually acts

There's only 2 races
White and political

Just don't make her an unpalatable bitch and I'm okay.
Remember how people were skeptical of JC in GTA:SA? Turned out to be one of the better protagonists in the games, they didn't even had to make him "act white".

All three of them. Who?

Attached: file.png (336x111, 89K)

you can, you just do it, getting it done in focus grouped aaa crap is a different story though

Yes but you'd need to deal with people misunderstanding your intentions on both sides. People like Yea Forums would call you a political faggot, political faggots would call you a political faggot but in a nice way.
The best way to do it would be to make the main character a black woman then when praised for it by political faggot you tell them
>lol fuck off retard I just find black women hot
or something. Just dismiss them. Then if someone like Yea Forums starts calling you based you call them cringelords. You need to be very public with how little you care about other people's bullshit and that you're just making her black because why not.

Attached: 1497228491856.png (399x386, 153K)

2black

Yas queen, SLAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYTYY the Drumpftards!!!

as long as she has proper assets

Attached: bunda.webm (422x640, 1.25M)

2strong

Yes. The real question is is it possible to have a black woman protagonist with out the studio getting political.

Attached: 1563242654232.gif (245x246, 1.93M)

Lol that's pathetic
Who would even want to cosplay as her? Her design is so generic, more generic than her PMC's name

looks like my cousin

Ya, like that great big beautiful smile

Attached: 1525195889032.png (411x371, 137K)

Yes

Attached: Jade.jpg (394x600, 26K)

What type of dumbass question is this? Of course it is. You just want a hot black girl webm thread don't you.

Attached: 1560135460445.gif (256x192, 181K)

Some of them are ambiguous. Or you just aren't told what they are. Because it really shouldn't matter.
But here we are.

Jade is not black, more asian/Indian than black.

It's possible, but the game itself has to be good as well. You can't just make a shitty game and throw a black woman on it. Hopefully her design is cool as well, and not the retarded afro that white people seem to like.

Attached: 02.png (673x631, 512K)

Nintendo know show to do black chicks, japs in general know better. Have you seen storm from Xmen anime? Wew

anime browns are spun off from pacific islanders i thought

why should you want to or care if anyone does? they make up less than 1% of the consumers. kys reddit faggot. theyre overrepresented as it is, that disgusting afro bitch is in every western trash AAA game already.

Kuro a shit

>nice body, okay face

Go on...

>does chimp dance

DROPPED

I'd be ok with it if the character was written good and not just the "strongsassy afro hoop earrings black woman" stereotype that game devs can't stop putting in their games

Sure, it's just impossible to not see someone whining about it.

Your a shit

>character is just wearing regular clothes and a vest
gee I wonder why

>Is it possible for blacks to make their own videogames, or literally anything?

I dunno man, thousands of years of history say no, but you do you

This is why don’t understand magapedes.
This girl is pretty, hot, has a nice and cheerfull personality and yet they would kill her in a heartbeat because she’s black. Not only would i fuck her but i’d wife and make a mother out of her even if im a Slav. She is black, not a nigger and it’s okay to love someone like that.

you actually don't know her at all

Gay bait.

Post pics.

it's almost like their displeasure is deeper than skin, weird
they couldn't POSSIBLY have motives beyond hedonistic vanity

Try and prove me wrong.

whatever im leaving

the one guy already literally did, you don't know her
fuckin' virtue-signaling cringelord

Most of those characters are either ambiguous brown, not black or pallet swaps. It's literally bad faith.

That’s what i thought.

Attached: 1C9A3427-3471-4500-93ED-543AD94CAA26.gif (280x203, 2.2M)

I would fuck a sexy woman, regardless(and especially because) of their skin color. Hell, if there were green, purple or blue skin women, I would fuck them, too. Sexy woman are universal.

Attached: 1556088972951.png (3500x1320, 2.05M)

Sure it's possible.
Don't actively try to push a white replacement agenda and there won't be as much pushback!
Games, movies and comics these days are run by globalist Jews and their identity marxist puppets, who use their positions to promote the subversion of the West.
That's what people oppose. So, don't be that and people won't oppose you.
Inb4 discord trannies from MediaMatters with copy paste replies.

Yeah, if your game is shitty you can only use a white male as the protag.

No it isn't. That ape isn't pretty at all.
And I'd be okay with killing that because I'm not into beastiality

Attached: pointing.jpg (393x596, 62K)

>woman protagonist
just realized i cannot think of a single game with kino moments that has this
anyone got one?

Indeed

Attached: 2black.jpg (1024x1024, 106K)

I personally prefer lighter asian or white.
Too chocolate doesn't work for me sadly. I hate not being able to enjoy everything.

Some of these are japanese people with dark skin/makeup

also most of them aren't the games protagonist

Metroid?

>I hate not liking ugly things
C u c k

The fact that you had to resort to so many obscure characters proves this articles point that there aren't very many playable black females in video games. Hell, a few of those I recognize as bosses or NPCs, not playable characters. This argument is pure bad faith.

ugly be subjective yo, just like hating certain foods

Seething racecuck.

Yeah, just create a black character for the same reason you create a white character.
You don't create a white character for politics, so you shouldn't create a black one for politics.
If you want to make the protagonist a black woman, do so, but don't fucking poison your game with politics shit, no one really fucking cares about that shit.

their displeasure tends to be irrational anyway

My dick is so fucking hard you can see it FOR FOKIN MILES

This thread was doomed from the start.

>tfw artfag
>Draw women a lot
>Girls love my drawings of women
>"wow user! you draw women with actual hips!"
>Tfw I'm not doing this for any politically correct reason, I just think girls with huge hips are hot.

It's missing Kinessa

Attached: 1475569303_preview_325px-Kinessa_render.png (325x325, 108K)

Not my fault that across all races, black women are the least desired, while white women are by far the most desired.
Almost like they are superior, weird huh

>White women are the most desired
Lol, all you fags want asian girlfriends, there's no way this is true.

And? Surely you can think for yourself and not in packs, right?

Attached: 1563050638289.webm (480x600, 1.6M)

>there's no way this is true.
god i hate you stupid fucking zoomers so much jesus fucking chirst
explain a subject to a million people a million times and there's always gonna be some new asshole ya gotta force-feed
humans are a mistake

When someone expresses disbelief at a point you make, the fact you go immediately towards ad hominem instead of maybe providing a shred of substantial discourse is telling.

>white
you mean asian

Can you leftist shills stop trying to push interracial bullshit? I do not and never will find niggeresses attractive.

>superior white women
OH NONONONO

Attached: average white woman.jpg (1125x1210, 81K)

I keep fucking black women lately. It's pretty great. Asians next.

It even has Dance Summit 2001 fucking hell

no one cares what you find attractive you fag
report hide ignore
brainlet

>Is it possible to have a pretty black woman as a protagonist?
no
>Is it possible to have an ugly black woman as a protagonist?
of course it is

clearly you havent seen the average mexican woman

/thread

Attached: 1542307378128.png (500x388, 321K)

oh my god

>includes Chris from Legrange Point
Cool.

I don't feel anything in my pants. Has depression made me impotent?

Literally just have a parody of Blaxloptation movies set in the 70s with cheesy as fuck dialogue and it will be fucking brilliant and print money

no niggers are just low tier

I second this.

Attached: 1552238152392.png (1000x1491, 2.45M)

>groin surgeon
what kinda creepy ass specific dream is that

God I wish that were me

You think Clementine from the Walking Dead game is black, or even "ambiguous"?

Um I'm actually kind of a xenophile so in normal circumstances that would add to my boner that she is black. But my boner is non-existent right now.

tfw no game where you play a black bitch who steals boyfriends

>Implying a black female GTA won't expand their market, draw in casual gamers, give them more marketing than they could ever hope for and breath life into the franchise

>he never pretended to be groin surgeons with his friends

black girls play video games even less than white girls do though

>alternate outfits are far superior

Attached: 1554185276670.webm (640x640, 1.74M)

>moving the goal posts this fucking hard
so its only a black character if they look like leslie jones and have vanta black skin?

nobody cares about girls user female characters are needed so we can objectify them

If she's just a normal black person? Yes.
If she's some hideous crazy eyed unga bunga dindu, no.
Western devs can only make ugly women now, so an attractive black woman in a western video game is an impossibility now.

Attached: scaryface.png (293x320, 147K)

What's worse is that most of the time if a character is brown, he or she gets appropriated into being black for some ungodly reason.

Attached: tat.webm (640x800, 2.08M)

that fizzy hair is absolute boner fuel if you understand what I'm trying to imply in this post

>they couldn't POSSIBLY have motives beyond hedonistic vanity
They really couldn't, unless they're also mentally ill...Oh.

ambiguously brown is bad faith in itself because idea is that no one knows what race the person is so it can't really count as black unless the character or the lore states that they are black. Leaving it up to interpretation leads to these kinds of conversations, as well as frustrations about token black characters only being "light skinned".

All these women have weaves.

>Brown thread
please continue

Attached: 1561783863574.webm (512x640, 885K)

>magapedes
>"they want to kill all the black people"

Stop watching CNN.

That character is supposed to look like that, because her face has character. She's a leader, so she appears aged to impress upon the player that she's long lived and wise.
And she's kind of nuts too, so the crazy eyes works for her. If she were younger and not-black, you would call her eyes big and expressive. But she's old and black, so you call her unga bunga.
If she was a man, you would laugh at how grumpy this old man is. But because she's a woman, her grumpy behavior is just bitchy.

Fuck I love giant fem-afros.

>Messy kitchen

No thank you

Attached: 1519390079177.webm (576x720, 1.74M)

Ya know I was actually hoping for a brown animu girl thread and less of an actual ebony thread. Now please adjust your post as such. or else.

Attached: 134976136813.jpg (850x825, 153K)

It is but you have to actually write something original for them to be in instead of shoe horning them into already established shit
Could actually make really fun and interesting stories but the shit that's coming out is just stereotypical, racist and forced

In 2019 if shes in the kitchen at all shes a keeper

Attached: 1560031199109.jpg (364x386, 59K)

Is she the ONLY actual example of a cute black girl in gaming with a western art style?

>>Messy kitchen
Strange how you can tell something like that from a fridge and less than 4 inches of counter top.

And your kids would come out like this. Fuck her if you want, marry her if you have no better options, but don't make kids with her.

Attached: robertdenior-e1542814034555[1].jpg (640x448, 44K)

Brown or black?

Attached: Misty-Danny-Doing-hair.png (562x620, 513K)

Those kids probably look better than you

>DAMN 9S, WE AINT BE 'AVIN TIME FO DEM EMOTIONS 'N SHIIIEEET. BE STICKIN TO YO MISSION LIL NIGGA.

Brown.

>they had to darken her skin tone for reasons unknown.

You could do it but no one would buy it.

I LOVE BLACK WOMEN

Blurple.

Attached: 1551521691784.webm (480x600, 623K)

only one looks retarded. the righ just looks indifferent and the left just looks like a bad pic. Middle looks slow though,but i chalk that up to the fact that robert isn't attractive and neither was his in her prime.
also arnold bastard son called,all his "pure" white children look like autist compared to that adonis

I think this is the same girl in the OP.

youtu.be/dIGVhGgFHUY

Too crazy for me personally but will come in handy during a zombie outbreak.

Why though? Why would people avoid purchasing a game with a black female protagonist?

its not possible nobody just dont want to do anything with blacks since they are lazy and cant code,paint or compose in the video game industry

Well they don't and that was a dumb throw-away response to a genuine comment. Black and white don't make a healthy mix. Aside from the shame of your kids looking nothing like you, mulattoes suffer from identity issues and depression.

yes, mammy.

Every nigger female in vidya looks just like your image, with a fucking hideously huge fro. I remember some game show a couple years ago or last year where there was like 4 games with a nigger female that had a fro.

Jesus christ, no. Keep her away from me. She's like the train swordsman who said he always felt the need to hold knives at all times.

>that face closeup

Attached: 1484121860832.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Cute, right?

Don't know, but that's the way it is. If it sold well they'd already be doing it.

If you were Robert Deniro, would you be proud of your kids looking like that, having to explain to everyone who meets them "no, no, I'm not babysitting them, these are my sons"? This is Robby when he was younger, too.

Here's a black man saying the same thing

youtube.com/watch?v=OP5mDaS6AFg

Attached: robert-de-niro-young[1].jpg (752x564, 94K)

fucks white guys
doesn't fuck white guys, but would if she had the chance
fucks white guys exclusively
unfortunately does not fuck white guys
prefers white guys
fucks white guys
fucks white guys exclusively
fucks white guys
probably doesn't fuck white guys, but she should

How can kuro be so incredibly unsexy

But we don't have the data. How can anyone know what hasn't been tried? How many games do we have with black female protagonists? The only one anyone can think of is "Remember Me". But that game actually got a lot a press. People wanted it to be good. But the game itself wasn't good. So it can be argued that it died from poor word of mouth.

The real question should be: is it desirable?
I think not even black males want black females as protagonists.
Only guys like pic related would want it.

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg (498x550, 58K)

Dark skin tone is only hot in anime because they lack the unattractive black people hair and facial features.
Especially the hair.

Attached: SBSReijiCustom.jpg (884x548, 72K)

>ugly people make ugly kids
what does this have to do with the colour of their skin

>doesn't fuck white guys, but would if she had the chance
Ironically, that's the only one confirmed to be MARRIED to a white man. I heard they got divorced though. I don't know for sure.

They don't know anything about her deeper than skin though.

>white women are by far the most desired
By dogs maybe.
youtube.com/watch?v=1faGNp9xvNQ

posted by a nigger or blue haired bowling ball