FIRE EMBLEM THREE HOUSES PIRATECHAD THREAD

fuck you i ain't doing your stupid fetch quests

Attached: 2019072222123600-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/e5ttoc.mp4
drive.google.com/file/d/1uu0sRXbCm_e3EEhNTwdcl9HD8qhm3FG2/view
files.catbox.moe/uit0vt.mp3
files.catbox.moe/r4hyna.mp3
github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases
gbatemp.net/attachments/2-0-0-8-1-0-zip.170607/
thehbg.shop/files/hbgshop.latest.zip,
github.com/blawar/incognito
sx.xecuter.com/download/SXOS_beta_v2.8.zip
sx.xecuter.com/download/payload.bin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

feels very persona ish with all the downtime running around talking

I definitely agree. I can see why they said this was a 80hr game.

how do i hack my switch

Someone post Catherine dimitri ending

post yfw
>the best game in the series history comes out post-Awakening

Attached: 1562478804115.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Have any of the leakers that got near the end or beat it says its good?

Catherine IS a GOOD wife! She IS my CUTE knight wife! (She is! She is!)

Attached: Catherine.png (1200x1200, 999K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1537510482906.jpg (1280x720, 255K)

is it emulatable

Does this game link to the other games at all, or is it standalone?

*also blocks your path*

Attached: 1541005176683.jpg (1280x720, 292K)

*____fuck off____*

Attached: 1553187882746.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

I know the gameplay is presumably great, but I'll be damned if this game isn't ugly as sin

Are these from handheld mode?

yeah

The switch screenshots compressed 720p images regardless of docked or handheld

oh man the music
files.catbox.moe/e5ttoc.mp4

Hopefully there's an equal split for each of the houses amongst you piratebros so that I can make an educated decision on which house to bother sinking 60-80 hours into when the game comes out.

Attached: 1563766335556.png (526x589, 208K)

literally persona

this game is just persona + game of thrones. normiebait of the century

Why DOES she CRAVE fish!

Rhea is your daughter who you can fuck.IS gave us incest and lesbian incest.

Says the guy who can only compare things to popular media

You ARE recruiting her to blue lions to give dimitri a happy ending, arent you?

Attached: 1563857281309.png (1508x894, 207K)

>wanted to pirate
>if I do I'll only be able to play it in emunand mode since save data can't be transferred
>have to turn off my switch and hook it up to a computer to swap between emunand and regular nand
>it's an 80h+ game with 3 routes and NG+ so I don't want to start over
gah

To make it easier please tell me how bad the game is or make it harder by telling me how good it is

Too old

I wanted to be good at Smash and shit but honestly Three houses might just make me bite the bullet and hack my switch

>fetch quest in FE games
I had enough of that shit in Xenoblade 1 and 2 not doing that in 3H no matter how cute she is

Attached: ^5A347160D1C9A11CCE97110CAF1B04FFE86E73B2A3E3F8F265^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png (250x391, 16K)

So is it good?

Dimitri IS a GOOD friend! I WILL marry Catherine wife BUT Dimitri WILL have a GOOD wife too! I WILL give my GOOD friend a GOOD wife! (I will! I will!)

Attached: Dimitri.jpg (959x960, 102K)

I DO want OLDER wife user! I DO want MOMMY wife! (I do! I do!)

Attached: Spooky Catherine.jpg (680x383, 20K)

Ave! Eyepatch Man

Feels good to be chad. Cant wait to sit down qith cold beer and boot it up after work

I'm not having much fun but I was never really into FE anyway.

Looking forward to it!

Why the fuck do STUDENTS give motherfucking fetch quests to PROFESSORS?

The fuck is wrong with this game?

Thank YOU anons! You ARE both GOOD anons! Do YOU know BEST Dimitri wife IF you ARE male AND you DO marry Catherine! What ARE the BEST wifes left FOR Dimitri friend!

May I have a link for the game, piratebros?

I cant decide what house. How many can we cross recruit?

My understanding is that you can fast-travel to people and places in the monastery, is that right? It would certainly make things better.

drive.google.com/file/d/1uu0sRXbCm_e3EEhNTwdcl9HD8qhm3FG2/view

three dots> add a star> go to drive>go to starred>make a copy>download

How badly did Treehouse fuck up? Is it passable?

So far it's not bad. It's not a literal 1:1 translation but the localization changes don't stick out all that often.

HOW
OLD
IS
SHE

bump

Imagine having sex for all eternity with Sothis

Yeah the music's something alright.
files.catbox.moe/uit0vt.mp3
files.catbox.moe/r4hyna.mp3

Attached: 1495510967145.gif (225x324, 3.36M)

Nice one Reddit! Upboat! haha SICK BURN

Attached: #awoked2.jpg (300x187, 54K)

>calling other people reddit
>cam only speak and post in memes and buzzwords
Good job proving his point lad

Is there new game plus?

Attached: D75939C5-A10D-4428-A6C6-DA591ACDCA30.jpg (600x599, 81K)

The subtitles are literally just the cheesy dub script written down. What's even the point? The VAs are also equally weeb garbage. Why not just put it on mute?

>younger than me
What the fuck

You missed the point of the joke their lad

Attached: #blarp.jpg (970x507, 135K)

Literally a reddit meme
RIP Yea Forums 2019

So let me get this straight.
> Edelgard is a sociopath, pretty much causing collateral damage regardless of civilian life
> Dimitri is slightly less one, considering it his issues are pretty much justified because of Edelgard
> Claude is the most reasonable Australian.
Did I get this right?

Attached: Aussie.jpg (640x640, 107K)

what the fuck does three dots mean

Claude is the most boring but possibly the most reasonable
Then again, all 3 need context

If you want to run clean Atmosphere (+ ability to install all free games, dlc and updates from your switch directly thanks to /hbg/shop) follow these steps

>Delete EVERYTHING except the folder named 'Nintendo''
>download the latest Atmosphere zip file and extract to SD card github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases
>also download fusee-primary.bin, this is the payload you will use to boot your Switch.
>download Sigpatches and extract to SD gbatemp.net/attachments/2-0-0-8-1-0-zip.170607/
>download the /hbg/Shop thehbg.shop/files/hbgshop.latest.zip, extract it to SD.
>when in RCM, inject fusee-primary.bin
>HOLD R WHILE SELECTING ALBUM to enter the Homebrew Menu

>Use incognito github.com/blawar/incognito to reduce the chance of bans or connection slowdowns to zero.
>By default, atmosphere doesnt work with incognito, so you will need to boot sx os free version: download this zip: sx.xecuter.com/download/SXOS_beta_v2.8.zip and the payload sx.xecuter.com/download/payload.bin . Extract the zip to your SD, inject the payload, once on SX OS, install incognito, then go back to atmosphere.

Attached: images - 2019-07-16T121415.287.jpg (738x415, 22K)

>Dimitri is pretty much justified because of Edelgard
A murder happening on your block doesn't give you the right to slaughter everyone in sight. He has the same issues as her.
>Claude is the most reasonable Australian.
Well, he fucks off from the main story, and accidentally kills Satan in the process. His people would be steamrolled if it weren't for asspulled plot.

Oh, looks like the guy that uploaded it made it private. Could probably find some mirrors in /hbg/.

So pic related was an accurate representation this whole time? Then again, did Dimitri really slaughter the uninvolved or non-combatants?

Forgot the pic.

Attached: 15638690427058515.jpg (333x750, 32K)

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MUSIC.

>mfw the supposedly berserk tier cg cutscenes look completely fine aside from being choppy

Attached: everything went better than expected.gif (260x187, 1.02M)

>His people would be steamrolled if it weren't for asspulled plot.
Why do you feel the need to pull plot details out of your asshole when all we know is that he fights Nemesis as his final boss?

HELLO

What are the secret classed? Can I have more than one dancer?

Edelgard and Demetri were going full scorched Earth, they were gonna eventually hit Claude's land. They were written out of his story, and that's why he lived.

Wait I thought we needed the day one patch how are people playing it already?

We know based on the Chapter descriptions that Claude's route has you invade and conquer the Adrestian capital. That means he fights in the war and ends it normally just like Dimitri and Edelgard. What basis do you have for Adrestia/Faergus being written out in his plot?

They show up in eachother's final scenes, but they are both literally kill off screen. Read these threads for source.

How long is it going to be until I can hack my switch without running the risk of frying the console or getting banned?

Where is the zip file?

Fish actually means Byleth dick

I have been reading them, user, and I've yet to find the source.

Exactly 0 minutes. Just get a jig and use emummc.

Does anyone have the text for M Byleth support with Manuela?

The Webm of Demitri and Edelgard literally stabbing each other verses the webm of Claude and Byleth fighting a zombie looking guy by themselves, without Demetri and Edelgard.

Can you still update the console regularly?
I'm just being cautious because it's not actually my switch but I want to play fire emblem right now

Yeah im running 8.01 right now. Shit is brain dead easy to do, just getting the pins/jig part is hard.

This is meant to be proof that Edelgard and Dimitri disappear in Claude's route, how? How is it any less of an indicator that Claude has already dealt with the both of them by that point? Additionally, people are pretty certain Edelgard offs Claude in her route and yet he doesn't seem to get a death WebM you can presume that not every Lord death gets a big CG cutscene.

Is it worth it to hack my switch or should I just wait until friday?
I still plan to get the game even if I pirate it first.