Resident Evil 6 is a good game.

Attached: re6.jpg (700x790, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=noQVMcvhpHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Giraffe blowjob logo.

2>4>1>3>7>6>5>0

Resident Evil 6 is a game.

Attached: Sherry-RE6.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

Hell yeah user, you and me are one of the few that likes this top tier game. Would have absolutely have loved it see continue on from it's action approach and more story intersections in future games.

Attached: 42323.gif (500x283, 520K)

jesus christ ive never seen this, how you unlock skin

It alright

>controls
great
>mercenaries
great
>invasion mode
great
>girls
cute
>shitty overly linear campaign filled with qtes
not great

it's a mod

Attached: f46.gif (350x273, 2.18M)

I want Helena to sit on my face.

>Resident Evil 6 is a good game.
no it is not.

Why is 0 so hated?

REmake=RE2>RE3>RE1>RE4>RE Zero=Dead Aim>Survivor>Revelations 2>Umbrella Chronicles=Darkside Chronicles>Code Veronica X>Revelations 1=RE7>RE6>RE5>REmake 2=Operation Raccoon City

because I dont want to backtrack to go and grab the grappling hook only to put it back down immediately in the new area every single time

Mainly the backtracking and lack of item boxes.

>re2make behind 5,6

Get fucked boomer you have shit taste

>Resident Evil 6: The Mercenaries is a good game mode.
FTFY

I finished REsident Evil today. It was good. Maybe I would have liked it more if If I consulted less the guides, but I usually not like being stuck in videogames. Also the games wasn’t that scaring, RE VII scared me more, but maybe is because i’m old because i remember shitting on my pants when the zombie cutscene happened in the DS port of RE when I played it as a kid, and also the room when you almost are crushed. But is the survival the part that frightened me the most, I remember it scared me seeing the red crimson going fast towards me. I think the puzzles and the difficulty is ehat makes this game unique. Also the ambientation is very good, I would say first hours in the mansion are the best part in the game.
Maybe is like DMC and everytime you completed it you like it more.
After finished I started RE4, looking good so far, I like how silly it is
Sorry for the blog

Attached: 82E30CC9-F19E-421B-84C9-4A84D67209E4.jpg (1200x675, 32K)

Why is there a guy bending over sucking a giraffe furry's dick in that thumbnail?

>lack of item box
wasn’t the difficulty one of the appeals of RE?

That's not difficulty, it's artificial scarcity fucking us out of using items and equipment we'd already earned.

Yeah but the lack of an item box doesn't really make RE0 more difficult, it just makes it more tedious.

RE games aren't hard. it just made you horde items in a central location.

I have a friend that is a big fan of RE both the classic and shooter trilogy, but he didn’t liked RE VII when the first trailer dropped and seemed dissgusted with it. What is the RE fandom comcenssus with 7? I thought it was a better aproach to the origins than Revelation, so the classic fan may like it, right?

It's pretty close to classic RE, just in first person. RE7's main problem was that it was pretty short and it lacked enemy variety.

How did he feel about REmake 2? Since it's basically the stepping stone to that.

everyone always goes on and on about how its a "return to resident evils roots" but thats not true at all
progression is pretty linear more akin to re2 than re1 where there is a set order of events and keys/puzzle items
and the gameplay is nothing like re1 so idk how its a "return to roots"
maybe because it takes place in a house.

The grandma/little girl is cliche but overall the games pretty fun
much better in VR

If you can ignore the campaigns I agree. The extra modes are great and I especially like invasion stuff like Agent Hunt. The Harper sisters were top tier cuties too.

Attached: 04573c325337c012c5698900529c61e8.jpg (648x846, 59K)

He didn’t played because he is poor but he want to buy it and play it so I guess it looks good to him

I wish RE6 had some sweet hacks to make all the story playable with more players and characters. It'd be a fun mess 4 player.

>human deb
i sleep
>mutant deb
saturation

Attached: Deborah_Creature_Concept.jpg (1200x1659, 339K)

REmake=RE4>RE3>RE2>Rev2>RE6>RE5>REmake2>RE1>CV>RE7>>>Rev1>>>>RE0

Attached: 1563164727743.jpg (1659x2208, 513K)

Why Jill took so much to realize that Barry was betraying her?

Where did RE6 go wrong? Was it the bad story that sunk it?

This fucking bitch gave me a boner
Fuckkkkkk

>pic
My fucking sides user

I love Claire.

Attached: 1563745804308.png (612x677, 799K)

I could never get into Mercenaries. I wish it had Raid Mode.

This, the gunplay was pretty fun but I got hyper-bored like halfway through Leon's campaign.

I agree RE6 is a pretty fun game. Still play it with friends

stop
no it isn't
It has a great movement system, but the game surrounding it is awful. I played the hell out of it, deluded myself into loving it when it first came out. And it's not bad. But you can straight up tell it's janky the second you take control of Leon and notice the movement speeds and deadzones. Game had a lot going for it, but there was nothing there in the end surrounding it.

>It's not a good game
>It's not bad

fpbp

I think that VII and RE2 are both fantastic games and I'd be happy with 8 going in either direction, or fixed. But I also think you have to be autistic to expect fixed anything at this point, since there are more main entires without than with, and it's been a fucking decade since the remake

>It has a great movement system
>have to aim in order to dodge or dive
.yikes, even Gears did this better, let alone good shooters like Max Payne
>b-b-but you can crawl and roll on the ground, which is completely useless btw BUT YOU CAN DO IT SO IT'S GOOD

I played it with sis and we loved Leon's campaign but Chris' was so bad we stopping playing all together, did we miss something fun?

you can read!
BASED

No, Jake's campaign is even worse, and Ada's campaign is the worst of all.

It's better than 2, 3, 5 and 7 which soiboys love to suck off for some reason. Those are the most fucking boring RE games

Ada's isn't single player only? We wouldn't have played it. Oh well, that's a disappointment, we absolutely love the gameplay that's why we come back to 5 every once in a while but that game is lacking too in some places. I wish there were more games like this with split coop. Edf V will have to do for now

What are the real odds of Code Veronica ever getting a remake?

Cool mechanics. Shit campaigns.

You get wildly different opinions with RE6 campaigns, which is weird since they're all different yet all shit. Personally, I abhorred Leon's farce of a "horror" campaign and sort of liked Ada's for being closer to what I actually wanted out of Leon's with its puzzles, while Chris and Jake's are the closest thing to what RE6 actually wants to be, with Jake having both higher highs and lower lows. Not like it matters though, none of them were actually worth the time.

Personally I only really hated Ada's campaign and her entire role in the story, should have removed her. Even compared to the others her dialogue was beyond cringey. Chris campaign is unironically the best followed by Jake.

Attached: 20190329225007_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1019K)

in what fucking world is 6 better than 5

Better than 4, 5 and 7.

4: Overrated af
5: Not bad but still not fully polished
6: Best execution of the formula established in 4
7: Shit and not RE

It really is. Played it with my brother and we had a blast. Thought, we favor 4 to every other biohazard.. 5 was eh at best. Didn't play the 30yo boomer ones. They seem like trash anyways.

6 has the best mechanics but abysmal level design. I think 4's a bit overrated too but if anything I like Rev1 most as far as OTS RE goes. And 7 is more RE than not, it has its divergences but it's easily the closest thing to classic RE convention that the series had seen since, what, Zero? The series had strayed so far from the path that even a merely decent horror game like 7 was still a potent chemo session after the likes of 5 and 6.

i just put some heels on thicc claire in 3ds max

>hey boss our guys made a fun as fuck on foot combat system
>good job, now let's find some way to cram all these driving sections into the game
>and a qte sequence where Leon spends way too much time fucking around trying to start a car, only to crash it shortly down a mostly-empty road

wrong
4=3=1>=2>6>5>7>power gap>0

>RE0 that high
homie even CVX was better

youtube.com/watch?v=noQVMcvhpHs
Yes it is a good game.

Attached: __sherry_birkin_resident_evil_6_and_etc_drawn_by_uninstall_hear_me_now__sample-f06d33964a74a44e1eccc (850x1197, 144K)

It hs more soul than RE7 and RE2make. It carried most of the classic RE soul but it dying with that RE soul was justifiable. Now, The only RE games will either be too serious or be filled with sarcasm.