Do you play videogames and find the time to stay in shape? Are you fit for your height/BMI?

Do you play videogames and find the time to stay in shape? Are you fit for your height/BMI?

Attached: Wii_Fit_Trainer_-_Super_Smash_Bros._for_Nintendo_3DS_and_Wii_U.png (1300x1300, 392K)

I honestly don't know. People tell me im real skinny but i dont feel like i am.

>6'0 / 135 lbs
I'm sick of being in the skeleton army, cutting my vidya time in half and bulking with peanut butter shakes as we speak

You really are a skeleton user

I’m naturally strong, 5 3 male, with a handsome face, hazel eyes and voice of Barry white and Morgan freeman. I hate myself but for whatever fucking reason tall chicks love me. Literal Chadlet.

Oh, and I weigh 160.

Eat a fucking sandwhich.

Good for you user, most people won't even reply to threads or be honest about their weight and height

>good for me
I guess. I would definitely have killed myself it it were for my physique, voice, eyes and face, in that order. And I’m definitely not reproducing unless the woman is at least 5 7+

Lots of people want tall girls user

2 months ago started to do 8km running every single day, 1 week ago started to do also planks.
I'm still looking like skeleton, but i just already too old to start suffer from being in bad shape.
I'm like 60kg/167cm. Was 55 and even lesser at some point.

Attached: 1560743022024.jpg (432x525, 79K)

Yes. I used to be a fat piece of shit but counting calories and doing some daily exercise turned out to be a lot easier than I thought.

Keep it up grandpa never too late for change.

pathetic

>153cms/46kg
>I think this is 5' and 102lbs in burger
I kinda got shit luck born with a girly baby face plus this being this size. I do try to keep myself in good shape though.
>whatever fucking reason tall chicks love me
I know this feeling all too well. They will try to pick up me, pat my head and man handle me and I hate this shit.I am not a damn child.

Attached: 1421961666135.png (264x289, 100K)

I'm sure you're so much better

184cm and 85kg
I'm fairly fit but I can't get rid of my soft little belly. I take care of my body daily away from my gaming/self-educating time

i’m 6’5 and 205 so yeah i am better than your pathetic weakling ass

I'm sure

I bit you're actually a fat ass short neckbeard

manlet cope

imagine being such a delusional manlet you think a normal male height is a lie

6’5 is getting towards freak levels of tall