ATTENTION

THEY BROUGHT BACK THE MX518, THE BEST MOUSE THAT EVER EXISTED. THERE'S NO ANGLE SNAPPING THIS TIME!!! IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. RED ALERT.
logitechg.com/en-ca/products/gaming-mice/mx518-gaming-mouse.html

You zoomer fucks that never got to use this mouse, now is your fucking chance.

Attached: mx518.png (1382x637, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/82z-OpHdBgE
liquipedia.net/counterstrike/S1mple
lmgtfy.com/?q=rival 600 falling apart
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, that price is CAD. It's 60 dollar US

cool but my $20 rival is working just fine

Newer better mice have come out, move on.

It doesn't have the bumps?

>THE BEST MOUSE THAT EVER EXISTED.
Isn't that the G400?

The original never actually had bumps. It was just sort of an optical illusion from the design. The surface was smooth.

MX518 > G400. The G400 was a solid replacement when my Mx518 finally died, but it wasn't the same.

>not wireless

Cringe

That's literally false, though.

you mean the IntelliMouse

They brought back the G5?

Oh interesting it was definitely a design for the time

I had a G5 for my laptop and an Mx518 for my desktop. I don't understand how you could possibly like the G5 better.

?

Attached: 26-105-122-07.jpg (640x480, 12K)

MX518... home

Attached: original mx518.jpg (425x386, 17K)

GPro Wireless exists and is better

>80CAD

I still have and use the original and haven't bought a new mouse since, but at this price I'd definitely shop around before deciding on it again.

If it goes on sale though I'll likely get it as a back up

only memelords will buy this at that price. it was good because it was cheap

Real question here: what's the difference between this and my G400S?

This looks nice, but honestly, after using the G703 for about 2 years now, I've become addicted to wireless mice

> waahhh but wireless isn't as fast and means ur a casual

no, it doesn't you actual literal retard. It's almost the same. I've even seen tests that claim that the wireless capabilities of this mouse can actually be FASTER than wired variants of the same thing. Although the numbers are so astronomically small it doesn't matter anyways.

It isn't a perfect mouse for certain. You have to press way too hard for middle click to work, the rubber on the sides can wear easily, and it used to be sort of expensive but aside from those two things, it's basically perfect. I'm planning on using this thing for alot longer, although if it dies I'm going to need to figure out a good wireless alternative.

Attached: 1511960858_1374580.jpg (2500x2500, 423K)

>tfw still use shitty Best Buy mouse
I think it's literally the oldest part of the PC now

I got my original mx518 in 2010 for a similar price. Maybe 50 instead of 60

Hero sensor

You are slower than slowtaku

HOLY SHIT TWO BUTTONS ON THE SIDE??

TWO WHOLE BUTTONS!

TAKE MY $80!!!

Try harder, logicuck

Attached: KB083ST_149106_800x800.png (800x800, 266K)

I've been using my g600 for a while now and I think they might be discontinuing it maybe a new model is in the works

i'm looking at wireless keyboards and mice, I haven't used them in about two years, is the connection one wireless gayman gear still shit?

This is old news. We're now waiting for the G303 refresh.

Bizarre this happens when I have to use my MX518 again after forgetting my mouse at a friends house. Cum crusted in all of its formal glory.

I've been using the Zowie EC1-A for a few years which is basically an mx518 clone

Doesn't really sound like it's worth the cost for me, then.

>wired

Attached: get a load of this guy cam.jpg (776x602, 46K)

Hot take: these potatoes aren't that great, there are better mice out there and aleays have been. Even some of the later Razer crap if you disregard the fact that they break just by being stared at.

Attached: 1556998539453.png (1000x861, 259K)

>oops brb guys my mouse ran out of juice, gonna find a cord! Haha sorry for ruining pvp for everyone...

I can't go back to not having infinite scroll.

No, it's an Intellimouse clone. Granted every ergonomic mouse is an Intellimouse clone, but the EC1-A especially so.

Attached: DSC_0696.jpg (1640x1093, 173K)

yea but back then it was an epic gaming mouse for that price. right now it has absolutely nothing going for it for an even higher price to boot.

>playing any game for a longer period of time than your battery life
put down the mountain dew and cheetos and go outside

Attached: 1.jpg (674x506, 222K)

does this one have as much angle snapping as the original piece of shit?

Fuck off Logitech shill. Even if your employer gets everything else right, the main mouse button switches are still going to crap out in less than 2 years.

>MX518, THE BEST MOUSE THAT EVER EXISTED. THERE'S NO ANGLE SNAPPING THIS TIME!
late model g400 already did this and i bought 6 of them with correct serial number range

Are the G400 and G400S not the direct successors to the MX518, sharing the exact same size, weight, and layout?

>the main mouse button switches are still going to crap out in less than 2 years
That's what I'm hoping for to get another mouse free.

>that feel when my G5 finally died a few months ago

At least I had a G400 that I was using with my laptop

>tfw finally had to break out one of my hoarded G400Ss because my 400 shat the bed

Do you realize how fucking easy it is to change batteries?

still using this, pretty much the same thing. have replaced springs multiple times to keep it going. G5 lineage is GOAT.

Attached: 41EEnvJ01UL._SX425_[1].jpg (425x374, 19K)

The OP literally says there's no angle snapping in this one.

Sweetie, this is a console website.
Look at all the threads. Its underage summer kids arguing over exclusives and which console their mom bought them. Not pc peripherals

I have an imported one right here. The closer thumb button flat-out doesn't work. Disappointing.

>cord
lol

for fucking handlets maybe
you guys would probably transition well if the Shititech MissX518 is comfortable to you.
tacky light weight, too.

>Rich
G Pro Wireless
>Average
Zowie FK/EC
>Poor
G305

here you go, don't bother with the rest

Who else /bestmouseonplanetearth/?

Attached: iu.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

What exactly makes it good? I went from a noname mouse to a G9 to DA to GPW and missed out on this one entirely.

Sensor/buttons/cable are terrible
Shape is alright
Nostalgia makes it good

Why did they discontinued the g700?

I got this last week for the fast scroll wheel for when I want to browse this shit hole, but now my wrist is starting to hurt. What do I do?

Attached: 193880-L-LO.jpg (400x400, 9K)

it's over, grandpa

Attached: iu.jpg (1800x1200, 793K)

That looks painful.

I went from MX518 > G400 > G305 and I would never go back to wired now. I hated dealing with cord drag and the freedom of having a wireless mouse is just too nice, plus the G305 has a great sensor and is cheap.

for what fucking purpose

Attached: 1546373164134.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Attached: YEAH.jpg (213x237, 6K)

The best Logitech mouse has always been and will continue to be the G502 series.

Attached: g502.jpg (466x401, 17K)

It looks godawful but I literally can't use any other mouse since I got it. The button placement are way too good. Those two on the lmb made it so I can't use a mouse without those again

Hopefully you're not retarded enough to believe this.

Attached: 1561181187532.jpg (411x402, 53K)

god that looks disgusting
enjoy your chewed-through side grip

that actually looks comfortable to use...

>wired
lol

Attached: ..png (524x477, 387K)

is it as poorly made as current logitech stuff? the last two mice i had were logitech and they lasted a year

it will torques when clicking so good luck playing an FPS

Is it even remotely possible to be as un fucking breakable as the original?

Attached: a4QuQExitCwqqwSY-rzkr5giCKiIl8xGhLoap7RaPVI.jpg (563x767, 99K)

>the g600 died for this
what the FUCK

>$80+tip
>wired

Attached: 300579B7-4445-4C00-B94E-30CB91AB4771.png (306x306, 172K)

i barely play multiplayer games on the pc these days, mostly browsing though YT and Yea Forums instead
FPS games are infested with cheaters anyways so no point in playing them

Bro I got my last one for like $20 what the fuck is this price

>the legend REBORN

oh great, another remake being pushed for eat more than it's worth. glad to see the digital world spilling over

Came here to post this.

I have relatively the exact same Intellimouse since Battlefield 1942 originally came out, and it's still kicking ass.

It's on Gearbest. Not sure if it is a bargain price though.

I don't mind wireless, I just prefer wired. What is wrong with wired?

>inside components are completely different
>"OMG IT'S THE 518 OMG"
you aren't retarded and actually believe it's the same thing, do you? you do see it as an easy cash grab, don't you? it even uses the retarded v2 feet that they continued with the g400

dude, i fucking hope so. Mine lasted 12 years before the scroll wheel finally gave out. I've been using a g400s since but its just not the same.

The mx500/510 were better, perfect tracking-wise, than the mx518 and never skipped (higher max tracking speed) along with them having the better feet.

I love this mouse design but the scroll wheel always starts reverse scrolling after a while, heard it wasn’t fixed on the G703, I somehow doubt the hero sensor edition they just released has resolved the problem either

literally every mouse does this

its a flaw to use a mouse for so many years even if it doesn't break because technology moves forward and you are hindering yourself by doing this

>gets shot because of the increased input lag
sorry friendo
should have gone wired

Attached: z6rzmpbi8mg01.png (2048x1536, 2.63M)

>i've seen tests
You mean you are easily persuaded to buy dog shit?

i got this mouse in 2010 when i built my first computer before college and like a decade later I'm still using it with zero issue. i wish the rest of the tech i bought was even half as reliable

>mouse technology moves forward
uhh

uhhuh

>literally every mouse does this

While I had my one single MX518 I had multiple friends go through mouse after mouse, especially the razer ones.

Attached: 1437739363070574.jpg (960x640, 217K)

>mouse sensors have moved forward
A mouse from 2002 had perfect tracking without any positive/negative acceleration baked into it. Literally doesn't track any different or have higher input lag than a single mouse that has come out since.

Attached: mx300.jpg (1600x900, 165K)

In what way? We've been using optical mice for a fucking eternity now.

somethings wrong with your friends bro

Don't forget to buy the newest apple galaxy when it comes out user, I hear it's only going to cost $1500.

But the best mouse is a Microsoft Sidewinder X8... I know because I'm still using mine, even though it chugs AA batteries every few days.

>it's a flaw to not to take part in planned obsolescence

Attached: 1554601439746.png (804x696, 1.04M)

They were pretty much identicle, maybe a little smaller and lighter though. My g400s was super light compared to my mx518

>Calling people zoomer when you don't just buy any generec mouse
Why don't you also tell us about your gaming chair and gaming fuel user

The MX518v2 is the same exact mouse at the same DPI. They decided with the v2 changed the mouse feet and slightly changed the DPI, with the feet turning into the 2 giant feet on the bottom that the G400 went on to use. The v1 however had the 5 smaller (better) feet that were apparently not cost efficient so they went with the giant slabs on the bottom instead.

The giant slab which covered the fucking screws, so if you wanted to do any repair you had to tear off the slab. And good luck getting that fucking thing to stick back on.

Are trackballs a meme? My wrists are starting to catch up with me. Also I want to be comfy

Attached: 519YBCuATwL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 63K)

Stuck back on fine, it just was close to impossible to get it off without bending them which would cause slight drag after you get them back on. The feet were also awful quality all around.

>still playing multiplayer shooters in 2019
literally name one thats still worth playing

I've got a fancy mouse for the first time, a G403. How do I turn off the blue G light?

>dealing with input lag either offline or online
dont even @ me you casual

>dont even @ me
>not casual

Attached: 1538778315937s.jpg (125x119, 2K)

How similar is this to the G400S? I've been using this mouse for years now and I love it still, but I notice that it's starting to have some minor issues. This looks very similar

>its a flaw to use a mouse for so many years even if it doesn't break because technology moves forward and you are hindering yourself by doing this

Attached: kamIL9OD_400x400.jpg (338x338, 31K)

Too big for my baby sized hands. I need something WMO1.1 tier like the g203

It's literally better in every way even though it was it's predecessor.

that thing doesn't even have any neon lights on it

I shut mine off.

Shit I might have to buy it then. Hope it's on sale for a few months because I'm broke and they made this thing $80

Too late, I already bought a g502

>mouse technology has advanced

Attached: 1506696653779.jpg (600x484, 24K)

please report this dumb faggot for advertising and being a faggot fanboy shill in the thread

also logitech mice are awful garbage, just like everything else they make

I already have a g400s though

>Why yes I do use a ZOWIE how could you tell

Attached: 1556145043884.jpg (202x249, 5K)

The G600 is still the best

based

I do remember liking the MX518, I'm using a 403 now but I miss having a bigger mouse, if there is any difference

Infinitely harder than not changing batteries, like you do with a wire. Not to mention the material cost and environmental damage caused by all those spent batteries. Don't you care about the planet? Then there's the bees. Wireless radiation interferes with their navigation, causing colony collapse disorder. This is why the conscientious chad always games on Ethernet with a wired mouse.

>play for a couple weeks straight
>see a notification that my battery is plug it in for a couple hours or overnight, back to 100
bruh

>THE BEST MOUSE THAT EVER EXISTED
No, it was shit.

Have they fixed the denting problem in the new version?

if this is the best then I don't want to know how terrible the rest are

Not sure if bait.

Who /final/ here?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 100K)

This is the ideal gaming mouse. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: 81qsqHczcfL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1267, 155K)

The last thought of many fish

Where do i buy?

nice try logitech, your mistake was building such reliable mice. My G500 is still kicking strong.

>someone once wanted to buy me a new mouse because they saw the pattern on my mx518 and thought it was beaten up

>handlets
have you even held it in hand? it's huge and made for palm grip
the fuck are you talking about faggot?

can anyone rec me a good mouse for mmos? nothing too expensive please

>sequel has the same name as the original

Attached: 1528830874242.jpg (540x540, 20K)

Roccat Nyth if you see it on sale.

better than calling it The New MX518

What about MX518+?

>100g+

No thanks

My G203's right click became unusable after a little over a year. I'm thinking the only way to make any mice durable will be learning how to solder Japanese omron switches on.

There's zero reason to change the name really. its just their best model brought back because people knew that was a fucking quality mouse.

My complaint is how their modern mice are shit compared to it and cost 2x,3x,5x more. And break if you fucking sneeze on them.

I'm curious enough to buy one and test it to see if it is worth keeping or if the changed internals fuck it up

But what if i'm not a zoomer competitive faggot?

My G203's left click became unusable after a little over a year. I'm thinking the only way to make any mice durable will be learning how to solder Japanese omron switches on.

I'm curious as to whether I should buy this for the lack of angle snapping alone if my current MX518 is still working fine.

Attached: 1522363847622.png (811x1082, 1.27M)

what's a cheap (20-40 burgers) but not completely shit mouse

>no bumps
>no wireless
>shitty scroll wheel with no fast scroll or tilt
>only 2 side buttons
Soulless and overrated. Still waiting for the G700s successor or at least the next G500s.

does it have negative acceleration like the original awful mouse?

none, that's just under the average price for them. there were a bunch of good ones for under 40 on prime day though

If you've got the money to spare, it can't hurt to have a V2 to try out and then keep as a backup or use it on a second pc/laptop

If you don't like it, buy smart and get it some a seller you can refund it.

G203/G100s

This mouse is not comfortable at all.

Yeah my 203 started double clicking after a year and a half. I suppose it's to be expected for how cheap I bought mine. Upgraded to the G305 though, I swear to god if this thing starts double clicking before 2 years go by.

G403 (on sale)

my original mx518refresh just starts showing wear on the rubber coating on the right side after 12 or so years. Wouldn't buy it again tho since my long hands and the right edge don't go well together

redpill me on wireless mouses? been using wired my entire life.

Save yourself the trouble and don't buy this piece of shit.
I bought one and it began double-clicking less than a month after receiving it, and the scroll-wheel was misaligned such that it began scrolling dead-center in its resting position while my finger wasn't ON the scroll-wheel.

Logitech has sub-Chinkshit levels of quality control.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1151x20, 5K)

>$80

My 1st gen G502 still works fine, thanks

Attached: 1525399558929.png (320x240, 86K)

>Negligible performance difference comapred to wired
>A godsend if you've reached the autism levels to notice cable drag
That's about it really, use them or don't there's no difference really. It's more of a personal comfort thing. Only real downside is that Logitech are the only ones currently making wireless mice worth a damn. So your only two real options are the jew tier priced G Pro wireless or the G305.

>not wireless

Is the cord at least braided?

It's the switch.
youtu.be/82z-OpHdBgE

Attached: 95312676_d58bd389cc58ac02fdfbdf356fdeac28.jpg (1411x831, 80K)

Ive had it for months. I imported it from China.

my motherboard came with a mouse in 2015 and the fucker still works great

otherwise, I've never had a mouse last longer then a year before starting to show some issues like double click or tracking issues. finally hit the jackpot

i am pretty happy with my ducky secret

I saw a linus video testing them on a high speed camera, and they claimed that the amount of whatever wireless lag there is is less than the natural lag of the 1000hz usb polling rate.
I got a GPW and surely enough I didn't notice any difference in control from if it was wired, everything is rock solid. I charge it like once a week for an hour.

what's wrong with it

Old news, also, I heard the revision has quality control issues.

Also costs more than double the MX518. Also wireless is dogshit. Also it’s pretty tiny.

Rival 310

Old news. I already bought one off Newegg when they first came out in Asia.

never post again

>wireless is dogshit
are you a time traveler from 2012?

Nothing inherently wrong with it, it's just the most mediocre mouse out there on the market. It's almost guaranteed that you can find a mouse better suited for you out there. The only people that buy it are uninformed suckers that type "best gaming mouse" on google and call it a day. I owned one for 2 years, bought a Zowie mouse and never looked back. G502 is a terrible mouse for FPS games and only good for casual web browsing.

>literally name one thats still worth playing
anything your friends are playing

make me
for real, give me a solid enough argument and I might just listen

Anti-wireless apes don't have a counter argument. They just regurgitate the same 5 lines they heard on Yea Forumseddit 10 years ago shit talking wireless. The fact that someone can even look down on wireless nowadays already shows you how retarded and uninformed they are.

Make it wireless and I might consider it.

the middle mouse button is shit, at first it took a lot of force to click but now I accidentally trigger it just by scrolling
I had to disable it and remap it to the additional front button because it became unusable

>paying twice the price for more unreliable tech that requires you to buy batteries or hassle with chargings
That said, I might be buying a new mouse soon. G305 vs G Pro Hero.
A bit small but I want accuracy. Fuck G Pro Wireless since it costs retarded.

>wasting more than 10 dollars for a fucking mouse
Gaymers are retarded

.side buttons
Ugh, why. The way I grip my mouse, accidentally pressing one of those buttons is unavoidable. You can't get a mouse without those unless it's a cheap one.

Old news, the g400s had no real problems, and the shape is mediocre compared to something like a Divina S1.
t. someone who used the g500s, g400, and g400s extensively.

Lacking in the shape department unfortunately, almost perfect.

I didn't buy it for the wireless, actually, I bought it for everything else, the form factor, the clicks, the wheel. I only confirmed that it being wireless is not a drawback over wired. I both work and play on my PC so I don't cheap out on parts and peripherals.

>Buy a 10 dollars mouse
>it breaks in 6 months to a year
>my g400s survived for 6-7 years

You can disable them in most control software, retard. Also, at least Logitech had some mice where you can remove the buttons and put a cover over them.

Why does it require a fucking dongle?
Couldn't they make it work via Bluetooth like the mx master?

Don't see a need to buy a new mouse when my Zowie fk still works.

name one (1).

G400s,G303.

>used a deathadder for the longest time
>get skipped/double clicks on the wheel
>decide to get something actually good instead of a meme mouse
>get to the largest vidya peripherals shop in my city
>proceed to fondle all the mice they have on display
>realize that literally all of them have supbar side buttons
>too mushy, too much loose play, weird shape, janky construction, some of them stick to your finger when you take it off the button
>turns out all these years the deathadder, with all its flaws, had the best side buttons of any modern mouse ever, and now I'm spoiled by it
ended up getting a g pro wireless, but damn, I miss these side buttons. They were perfect and I bound all kinds of vital actions to them.

Isn't the dongle bluetooth?

G Pro Wireless
FK2
Any Divina Series
Newest S2 matte series from Zowie
G403
G203/305/G Pro
Model O
Final Mouse

G403

t. replaced dead 518 with a 403

>mouse should be wireless and as light as possible

Attached: 1531355081722.png (511x407, 68K)

I'm still using an original Razer Deathadder my aunt bought for me back when I was still in high school

Attached: 1552415946362.jpg (403x290, 51K)

The MX518 is fucking awful for gaming, why do people have so much nostalgia for that piece of shit mouse?

Attached: 1554206123077.jpg (537x500, 75K)

i'm asking as i'm looking for a new mouse

i've been using a logitech m500 for years and years despite not being ideal for videogames.
i play a lot of quake of doom multiplayer so now that one is starting to show faults i'd try and dabble into something with a better sensor atleast
While the m500 is an odd choice i adore its weight, dimensions and hold (a bit long and high, slightly heavy, large sidebutton)
From what i gathered this mouse came pretty close to that. On top of that I also used the fly-wheel scrolling a lot for everyday use wich is a bonus.

If you have any other suggestions let me know, the zowie mice i looked at too but they all seemed to have sucha low profile, low weight and generally being so small. The sidebuttons i haven't had a feel for but they looked very cheap.

>shill out for g903
>single tap double clicks out the ass

n-not like this bros..........

Attached: advance_x1440 (1).jpg (1000x1000, 1.25M)

Not sure, but you can't use the mouse without it, so yeah, rip.
I just wanted a multipurpose mouse that I could use on a laptop and at home on my desktop.
I guess I'll have to hope the next gen of mice fixes that. I hope they'll switch to USB c too, fuck mini USB, it's 2019 ffs.

>why yes I'm using an MX master 2 that I bought on sale, how did you know?

Attached: mx master 2.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

It looks awful, i know. But it is truly comfy. Best mouse i have tried. I should have bought two.

>I just wanted a multipurpose mouse that I could use on a laptop and at home on my desktop.
I think they have some kind of office-oriented model that does just that. It even has gimmicks like dropping files between two computers

Of course not. Everything is built to break now. These companies won't gain anything by selling you something that's gonna last forever.
The only thing that moved forward is the sensor, everything else moved 10 steps backward.

Because the damned things were great for their time for gaming but above all else, They were fucking immortal. It's 2019 for fucks sake and many of those things are still working after years of use and abuse.

Yeah, the mx master but its latency is way higher than the other G models.

Ok if you're playing games where you aim is going to be dynamic and you're going to be doing a lot of flicks then DEFINITELY do not get the G502.

Nowadays most mice all have sensors that are more or less identical and aren't terrible laser sensors from the early 2000s. The weight and braided cable are terrible when roocket jumping/doing flicks/ or aiming with low sens/DPI in general. I played with TF2 for 8 Years and 2 of those years were with the god awful G502. I do better with any mouse BUT the G502. I never really used the buttons on the mouse besides Mouse4/5 and the scroll wheel is pretty annoying to do anything with something lighter with more steps is better.

Take a look at this list and see if anything catches your eye. The G403 is pretty big from what I've heard. All Zowie mice basically have 2 different sizes, one big one small for example; the EC2-A is smaller than the EC1-A. So I don't know if you were just looking at one model or both. But yeah they are on the small side. The Steelseries rival 600 might also be a good size for you.

But if you seriously can't find something better than the G502 then go ahead as a last resort. Functionally there's nothing wrong with it but I really wouldn't bother with it personally.

tfw g400s middle click is double clicking from using to open/close tabs so much

Attached: 1547807106625.jpg (300x300, 7K)

Why does no one ever mention the G403? It's so good.

meme mouse

This is boomer marketing

FACT: MX518 was never anything special, it was popular because it had a lot of durability for a cheap $30-$40 mouse in 2010s, which made it stand out.

Putting a $80 price tag on that makes it a horribly overpriced entry level mouse

G7 was the greatest mouse they ever made

I literally never knew you could do that, you've expanded my horizons bro

>no number pad on side
not even close to the best

G502

Better than g pro gaming?

you can click links with it too
rip your middle click though

the ultimate in ergonomics and price jk lol

This isn't really the same mouse. It just uses the same form factor (which several other Logitech mice used as well) with modern internals.

It was literally mentioned 2 posts above you

>MMO nigger thinking his opinion matters
Kill yourself retard. MMOs are not video games and you should keep your dogshit opinions to yourself, they're absolutely worthless. Every mouse with a numpad on the side is absolute shit and you're a fucking idiot for even buying one.
Never enter a thread about mice ever again.

lol fag

i've never touched a moba in my life

>MMOs are not video games
wrong
>mouse with a numpad on the side is absolute shit
Bit too harsh but mostly correct. Binding all the keys surrounding WASD to your skills and using ctrl, shift and alt (rebound to caps lock) as modifiers will give you fingertip control over just about any kind and amount of skill bars.

what's the best mouse for a left handed person why the FUCK is the selection so fucking small when left handed people are ten fucking percent of the population god fucking damnit

Why don't you just conform like the rest of us?

G Pro Wireless is ambidextrous, that'll be $149 plus tip

Attached: 7.jpg (723x691, 99K)

There are plenty of ambidextrous mice out there freak. Lol what kind of freak can't use his right hand

don't give a fuck, my zowie's still going strong

implying wireless fags have friends outside of their raid guilds.

lmao what did they do to this one? Smacked it with a hammer?

N-not really.
In all fairness, there exist a lot of symmetrical/ambidextrous mice, just browse the catalogs of any large manufacturer

they probably brought it back only to destroy its reputation as a legend with worse build quality or unreasonably jacked up pricetag

call me when they'll bring back support of separate DPI per axis setup.

i got a deathadder as a gift and the scroll wheel gave out in a year, absolute piece of garbage mouse but i can't complain since it was free.

My G603 shits on it.

why

>left handed
Should still use mouse with right hand.
If you don't you fuckup your keyboard bindings. Plus as an artfag it's easier because you want your wacom on the left so mouse has to go right.

it's a useful feature (if you want to make vertical more sensitive than horizontal in multiplayer shooters with lots of verticality), but their current pajeet coders can't program for shit.

my g203 arrives today so I don't care, new for 20 bucks
hero sensor is a meme

>old MX518 was $30
>new one is $60
Yeah nah fuck off Logitech

Attached: orange.webm (640x792, 1.07M)

>60$
yep
i bought my mx518 for like 20-30$ back in the day

Sticking with my Logitech g300s. So used to the extra buttons for XIV and it's relatively cheap too.

>dont even @ me you casual

Attached: Zoomers.gif (652x562, 285K)

There isn't any though. Most pros use wireless because there is no reason not to.

I imagine it's not possible to do a 1000hz polling rate over slow as fuck bluetooth

The name "MX518" really is a marketing gimmick. This mouse has basically nothing in common with the original MX518 on a technical level. Yeah, it has the same shape, but so did countless other Logitech mice. Calling it something like the "G Classic" would have made more sense, but it probably wouldn't sell like that.

Why are mice these days angled on the left side, it's fucking awful.

Attached: logitech_g603_front.jpg (1500x1000, 63K)

Why would it need older hardware when newer hardware is readily available, and may actually be cheap by virtue of being massproduced?

better for the wrists you old fairy

I'm still using the Logitech G302. Is it even a "good" mouse? Literally nobody has posted shit about the G302... just the G303 and G305.

But it's actually hurting my wrist and arm.

Attached: 1536452202421.gif (674x575, 428K)

liquipedia.net/counterstrike/S1mple

oh no the best player of this game is using wired

I'm not saying it should use older hardware. I'm saying it should have a different name. The MX500, MX510, and G400 all used the same shape, so specifically naming it MX518 is just an attempt to get sales.

Problem is even coming from myself a fan of the old MX518, the prices on these are awful.

Experiences on the G Pro Hero?

G500
The 03 series from Logitech are ugly as fuck

sorry, but my 10€ mouse is doing very well after its 8 years

I bought a G400s to replace my old Mx. It's basically the same in every way except the G400s had a newer sensor. It's a good 1:1 replacement probably though I can't vouch for current day Logitech quality.

Is that just a rerelease of the G Pro? You won't notice a difference between the regular G Pro and the hero sensor. G Pro also shares the same shape as the G203/G305. Both the G Pro and the hero version have a braided cable. I would just go with the regular G Pro version. If you want an even cheaper version get the G203.

go take a look at the g203
then look at the price tag on both

*dabs on your zoomer shit*

Attached: s-l300[1].jpg (300x300, 7K)

nope

how about a guaranteed 10 years of heavy abuse? mine has put several holes in several walls.

Amazingly, the only defect mine has after all these years is that there's a section of the wheel that causes reverse or double scroll inputs. With how I used to treat it when I was younger it should be nothing but scrap by now

Attached: 1522944972183.jpg (261x193, 13K)

>ctrl+f 'intellimouse pro'
>0 results
what are you guys even doing?

Attached: 5c008fdcNc67a5bc2.jpg.dpg.jpg (800x800, 24K)

You know that they re-released the Intellimouse too? It's zoomer shit too now.

Stop jamming it up your ass and maybe it will last to years!

>nope
Yep.

This post has been determined to be 83% jewish.

>slap MX518 on the G400 box and sell it for more

genius

The G600 was fucking awful

no its logitech

g305 is the best

>how about a guaranteed 10 years of heavy abuse?
Funny both of mine died in under 2 years and the worst they suffered were a few drops.

When is a mouse too heavy?

So is the G400

above 150g

above 80g

My scroll died pretty quickly and also cord doesn't have protection from flexion, so mouse started randomly turning off at some point.

I doubt that it has the same built quality as the original. I haven't read too many good things about Logitech's modern mice in regards to longevity. I remember reading about an ex-Logitech manager some years ago who said that the biggest issue with their old mice lineup was that they just didn't break, and so people didn't buy the newer models. I've been using a G5 for 11 years now, and I dread the day when I'll have to buy a new mouse.

unluck. the pattern on mine is only like 2% faded as well

Is the new one still optical? It seems it doesn't have that red light.

which mouses are these?

Pro Hero has better cable and chassis from what I hear.

When you can use it as a dumbbell.

Razer Basilisk

My 510 is still going strong, i think i've had it for 14+ years now

Attached: 111.jpg (500x252, 16K)

it's not marketed enough, most people don't realize it exists

Yes and they did it 10 month ago, you under the rock living fegget

Attached: 1510959414001.jpg (720x1052, 80K)

nice, putting two buttons where my thumb rests (between the mouse mat and the mouse). Must be so comfortable.

If that had the unlocked scrollwheel, I'd sit in my car right now and go buy one.
Also does it have a shape similar to EC1?

>TFW write with left hand but still use mouse with my right hand.
Phew.

Why are all the buttons missing?

>80
How about no

I bought this thing during Prime Day, did I do good?

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-080722_Amazon Shopping.jpg (1080x855, 153K)

sorry sweetie but i'm an IT professional and top tier gamer and that is an good mouse. therefor your opinion is invalid

>80 fucking bucks
Fuck off.

only If you plan to take it with you to the next pride parade, you faggot.
Looks fukken disgusting

Attached: 1526585291654.png (640x480, 137K)

Quality has a price. It's still a decent one when compared to other "gamer" branded products

no steelseries makes chinkshit junk that manages to be as bad as razer
also you just gave money to sjwcucks

Incredibly based
Nothing will top ZOWIE

>it has 2 side buttons and wheel so it's the same mouse
They're nothing alike.
EC1-A is a damn fine mouse though.

>Nothing will top ZOWIE
Yesnothing tops outdated 4yo sensor tech and still broken mouse wheels (which users complained since forever. just google "zowie broken mouse wheel").

Zowie has only great shapes and decent cables, thats all. Huano switches are nice too, but you can find them in many other mice.
And things got only worse after they got bought by BenQ

Attached: 1509269171432.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

overpriced and g400 was/is superior anyway

>astronomically small

that's a shame, it's pretty much the perfect wired mouse

That's implying I use all the lights like that. I neither dislike LEDs nor do I go out of my way to find something with them, so in this case I only have the lights on in one solid color

Fug I just hope it lasts longer than my damn G403, the mouse wheel gave out on that thing way too fast

Looks like an office mouse

>And things got only worse after they got bought by BenQ
Except they put better sensor in EC1.

Still using mine and nothing wrong with it except the scroll wheel gets stiff when it's cold or I haven't used it for a few days.
Wonder if I can find out when I bought it, must be 10 years old by now.

When?
As far as I know, they "newest" sensor they are using is PixArt PMW3360, which came out 2016. And they only switched to it like a year ago, finally ditching ADNS 3310

Functionality over form.

This, dropped. No reason to use wired mice in 2019.

Said user as he uses obsolete wired mice LMAO

Why should I assume a mouse clearly not marketed for gamurrs would be any good for gaming? Because an anonymous dude on the internet told me so?

Early wireless mice sucked and soured a lot of people on using them. Nowadays there is practically zero difference in latency and you don't have to deal with cable drag. The only disadvantage is you can have interference but that's typically not hard to deal with.

>cable drag
The imbalance due to batteries being there is an actual issue.

>The imbalance due to batteries being there is an actual issue.
Again, not an issue in 2019.
Logitech G Pro weights only 80g with battery, which is less than 99% of wired mice available!

I never liked this giant ugly piece of shit.

for me? its the zowie ec! i might consider buying the intellimouse pro for nostalgia reasons tho

Attached: hhkb x zowie.jpg (3264x2448, 1.45M)

>cable drag

lmao this guy again

Eh not really.

Attached: t5jr9abh3p211.jpg (1790x797, 124K)

the difference wont make you shitpost on Yea Forums any faster

>Hey that kinda looks like that secondhand mouse I bought alongside some other stuff
>Using that mouse right now
>Look at the bottom
>It's an MX518
I couldn't have told you that before actually looking at the bottom.

Attached: 1462550038394.jpg (1000x722, 264K)

He's not wrong. As more and more people become educated, you'll become "that guy" who claims to perceive a negative difference in modern wireless mice, who stands by false or outdated information not unlike a flat-earther or anti-vaxxer.

Why aren't Quake and CS pros migrating to wireless en masse if it's such an improvement? Last I checked 90% of them still use wired mice.

>left click stops working in 1 year
nuthin personnell

>THE BEST MOUSE THAT EVER EXISTED
they never stopped making it, what do you mean?

They are

forgot my pic. joke ruined

Attached: 51XQIaJKSVL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x575, 28K)

they did for a a while, though. Had an mx518 back in 2011, that I had to replace around 2015 because no one had it in stock anymore.

They announced this months ago retard.

Why did they remake intellimouse 3.0 and not the superior 1.1a?

Attached: 1555594948227.png (256x196, 7K)

>BEST MOUSE THAT EVER EXISTED
>106 grams

Attached: 1529399449878.jpg (640x474, 32K)

>use a wired mouse
>I'm still not a pro
IT'S NOT FAIR I'M USING EVERYTHING MY FAVORITE STREAMER IS USING WHY AM I NOT GLOBAL ELITE

>notice one of your mouse models has a cult following of autists
>said autists won't stop asking you to remake it
>rerelease it and mark up the price even though it isn't even really better than your other mice for the same cost
>make the easiest profit of your life
and they'll keep doing this as long as people will pay for it
expect a remake of the G500 next

Attached: 1557406597319.png (460x613, 279K)

Because you're using what other people like instead of what you're most comfortable with.

Attached: 1562225277129.jpg (734x1024, 115K)

pro gamer here. i'm glad i got pro before mouse weight stopped me. ggez.

you were close

Attached: #1MouseInThaWorld.jpg (200x192, 8K)

>tfw never got to buy this modular mouse

Attached: Ninox_Astrum_White_3D_00.jpg (1000x650, 35K)

zoom zoom

>expect a remake of the G500
would insta pre-order three

>you're a retard because you're not a loser with no life like me who has time to check advertisements 24/7
Oh, how sad, sweetie!

>Right handed only
When will us lefties stop being oppressed?

Attached: 1563388375984.jpg (534x674, 274K)

>people ask for product
>make product
>whoaaa dude business is so ez!
Mailing you a check right now user

once you left-handed nerds start creating more demand

I'm left handed but use a right handed mouse well I can also right with both :p

What pisses me off the most about the g5, marketed at a gaming mouse, is that logitech gaming software flatout doesn't work with it, while it does with the mx518. g500s is better than both though imo, the third extra button is fucking perfect without being annoying to press.

>right
but u still can't spell

My mx 518 still works after owning it for over 10 years. Cord is kind of stiff now though so I kind of wonder if it wouldn't die if I started using it a lot.

Any zoomers wanting to buy this to fit in just be warned that it has angle snapping built into it.

Attached: 1523200422551.png (460x559, 372K)

I have a logi mouse with that same body and i fucking hate it. Stupid side buttons, stupid shape, stupid scroll wheel. And the plastic on the sides gets all gunked up

Are you willing to pay a premium for a niche product?

yeah...it was too late before I noticed

My G402 is still going strong. Might buy this when it dies.

the point being that they're asking for an outdated product to be remade, which is probably still not as good as their other modern products
nostalgia banking shouldn't be celebrated

Yes.

>Logitech MX518 is back
>Microsoft Intellimouse is back

What is happening

Attached: 1473430487792.png (310x306, 252K)

>it has angle snapping built into it
Can it be disabled in the settings?

why does this look like it was dinged with a hammer a bunch

Point invalid: It's literally the old shell (preference) with an updated sensor (modern)

You're in luck! There are many left-handed mice on the market!

Dent technology.

What is the quality of the sensor, though? Will it die in a year? People liked the shell, but at the end of the day every mouse shell is basically indestructible. An indestructible sensor that lasts forever is part of what made the mx518 so good.

>tfw bought the G403 before I knew the G703 was an option
I've seen the comparison tests as well, and though I'm still skeptical I'd be willing to try the 703 because I absolutely love the feel of the 403.

Attached: g403.png (393x393, 21K)

>only has four buttons

Attached: E3EC3B33-0AED-43FF-A10F-41DD2A496530.jpg (663x622, 115K)

No it's built into the hardware. It's not necessarily a bad thing though. Games like CS can benefit a lot from the smoother lines you make with it and to be honest I never really noticed it myself someone just told me about it at some point.

too expensive

I own 4 Logitech mice and I've never had a sensor die on me over the 20 years I've been purchasing Logitech mice.

I've never had a sensor die in any single mouse ever, buttons / cords die before that

based.

ive been using my original mx518 for about 11 years now

>It just uses the same form factor
Why even bother? G402 is cheaper, has same shape, better scroll wheel and cord. Design wise it's trash sure, but i'll take better scroll all day everyday

Had two mx518s over the course of two decades
tried a g500, it was shit. DPI was all fucked up and eventually broke after like a year where it would disconnect and reconnect itself at random times, a death sentence in most games
got a g502 after that and I love it.
I just bought a second one a few days ago

disgusting creature
appeal to God to correct your affliction

this.
I unironically need ad least six thumb buttons. why not include a small grid on every mouse

*laughs in double sensor*

Attached: FUR_0627.jpg (2000x1338, 124K)

it's a godtier mouse user, easily one of the best mice on the market right now

>$80 for a prehistoric mouse
Fucking idiots

Name the bully.

steelseries rival "godking of all mice" 600

305 + AAA + aluminium foil ball is the best deal in mice right now.

please don't tell me this is some pussy "MY MOUSE IS TOO HEAVY" bullshit

nah, it's light enough with a AA. AAA just changes the centre of gravity a little. battery life is so long on these things now that there's no reason not to just use the smaller battery.

How's the g600? I have a razer naga hex atm

I have both an (old) naga and the G600. the latter has crazy lift issues; cursor jumps like crazy when lifted.
If you never do that, it's a perfectly fine mouse.

>still use original MX518
>new ones will probably break before this one does

>his mouse weights over 80g

Attached: 2015.png (326x279, 63K)

But I like my G402 OP.

I took my dad’s old Mx518 while cleaning his weed drying room a few weeks ago, and had no idea this was some beloved classic boomer mouse.
Is it worth keeping in the long term?

i use this thing
its cheap as shit but it got autofire function so its automatically better than any mouse without autofire function posted here

Attached: cheapest mouse.jpg (425x425, 22K)

Is this mouse good for really large hands?
I'm talking NBA sized, I'm 6'5".

not really no. it's better though fellow large manhand haver. i've been looking for a big and tall mouse for a looooong time.

let me know when steelseries mice stop falling apart by itself.

lmgtfy.com/?q=rival 600 falling apart

Attached: btmaCEu.jpg (4032x3024, 1.06M)

Because your g502 broke down after 6 months of use too?

yeah, I bought 3 and switched to mx518 now

They released outside of China like 5 months ago, they're great.

Attached: 1528757473545.jpg (2000x1404, 228K)

Love the shape. Mouse would have been perfect with PMW3366 sensor.
Bit no, they went with 3360 instead in 2019... fucking retards.
Well at least its not 3310 like in their other mice.

Attached: The Final Solution.png (1080x810, 892K)

best mouse is whatever you find most comfortable fuckboi
you're never going to make money playing games so just use whatever feels the best

> Sensor: HERO™ 16K

What is this shit?

>tfw developed carpal tunnel syndrome and now can't get any mouse to feel comfortable

Meh.

Never understood the smooth mouse craze. I owned them all and never liked how they kept slipping out of my hands. I am fine with angular mice

this is the true best mouse

>Yeah bro, I got a spare mouse for you bro

Attached: 61ltUyk5koL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 106K)

Crappy name, but its the best sensor currently available. Worthy successor to Pixart's 3366.

Keeping this mouse clean was so fucking annoying
Also shit tier middle mouse

>Buy Razer Deathadder meme mouse in 2013 when you got a $20 Steam card with it
>Six years later still works great

>release New MX518
>everyone hates it, thinks it doesn't compare
>release Classic MX518
>make billions off of hype

This, I don't understand why people say it's bad.