Rank them from best to worst, please

Rank them from best to worst, please.

Attached: final-fantasy-logo.jpg (3508x2481, 202K)

They all suck

Seething contrarian
FF6 > Power Gap > FFX > FF9 > V.Story > FF7 > Tactics > Shit > Everything else

Anyone who says the MMOs don't count are gay

Tactics>V>VII>Tactics Advance>VIII>X>VI>IX>III>I>IV>XIII

By Power Gap I meant XIV

5>the rest

Only mainline games and considering the best version of each game. III and IV have multiple good versions.
>Top tier
III IV V VII
>Mid-high tier
I VI VIII IX X - 2 XIII - 2 XIII - Lighting Returns
>Mid-low tier
X XII XIII IV - After Years
>SaGa beta tier
II (Actually good if you like insane RPG mechanics)
>MMO tier
XI XIV (Good if you like MMOs)

Tactics Advance>XII>VII>X>IX>X-2>XIII

Sorry, forgot XV
>Low tier
XV

Forgot IV between IX and X-2

>best
FFs 1 to 6

>worst
FFs 7 to 15

fbwp

FNC > all

Attached: images (32).jpg (210x240, 8K)

6, 7, 10, 5, 9, 4, 1, 15, 2, 3, 8, 12, in that order. I haven't played 11, 13, or 14, yet. As for spinoffs I've played, x-2 squeezes in between 4 and 1, and Dirge of Cerberus fits between 15 and 2.

5 6 7 9 tactics theatrhythm dissidia012
4 10 12 14ARR(if you like mmos) crystal chronicles 10-2 TA type 0 CC
1 3 8 chocobo mystery dungeon World of FF
2 15 DoC mystic quest Explorers RK BE
13 4TAY
I still need to play some of the DS games that are probably shit

IX > X > XV > VI > VIII > V = IV > XIV > VII > II > I > III

1. ff6
2. ff7
3. ff9
4. ff8
5. ff2
6. ff5
7. ff4
8. ff3
9. ff1
10. ffx
11. ffxii
12. ffx-2
13. lightning returns
14. ffxiii-2
15. ffxiii
16. ffxv

Attached: tumblr_npor4m71KM1qd4q8ao1_400.gif (400x304, 2.56M)

Why ff2 is so hated?

From best to worst:

IV
X
II
V
XII
VII
I
IX
VI
XIV
VIII
XIII
III

Haven't played XI or XV.

3 or 6 whichever it’s called

for the same reason why ff8 is hated: it tried something different with the mechanics, and that makes brainlets seethe.

7 > 10 > 9 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 8 > 12 > 3 > 1 > 13 > 15 > 2

Attached: tifa black top.jpg (2048x1152, 229K)

God XV was disappointing.

Actually 8 is hated for other reasons. Mechanics is probably the least of its problems.
People dislike the mechanics in 2 but that's usually the only criticism people give. The story in that game is fantastic.

5 = 6 = 7 > 12 > lost odyssey > the rest of squaresoft > the rest of SE

Games loose story system with keywords and items falls on its face
All your skills get a level up by using them 100 times each(not as bad on gba/psp version that massively reduced grinding)
You can wonder into enemies 40 levels higher from the starting zone on complete accident
Your core party members are barely characters
Holy fuck are the enemies some recolor spam
Its not the worst game ever but its certainly subpar

PSX > SNES > PS2 > PS3 > NES

>it tried something different with the mechanics, and that makes brainlets seethe.
If by "brainlets" you mean "people that actually care about balanced mechanics instead of a mess of a game that you can break by playing counterintuitively 30 minutes in ", then yeah, I guess you could say brainlets don't enjoy 2 and 8. The fact that both actively punish you for playing well doesn't helps matter either.

IX > V > IV > VII > XII > VI > X > VIII

didnt play the rest, enjoyed all of them to some degree

Attached: D-INv19UcAAZfs8.jpg (849x1200, 115K)

V > VI > VII > III

exhibit a of a brainlet who got filtered and still seethes about it. this is why main-series final fantasy has devolved into nothing but mmos and casual zoomer trash like xiii and xv.

It's just really boring. The plot is meandering, the characters are barely there, character building is slow, grind-intensive and ungratifying, and the game as a whole doesn't really take any risks. I personally find other ff games like 8 or 12 to be more frustrating overall but still enjoyable in some ways, but 2 is just bland. There's no holding out and waiting for the part that you like; by the time you've beaten the first dungeon, you've seen everything ff2 has to offer.

8 > FFTA > 6 > 9 > 13. FFTA was my first, haven't played the others. I borrowed the copy of 13 and I'm glad, put me off the franchise for good

I have this saved for just this occasion.

Attached: FF Chart.png (2344x1898, 78K)

Best
>9
>7
>5
>6
>10
>8
>4
>12
>3
>10-2
>13
>15
>1
>2
Worst

>The story in that game is fantastic.
Which one, 8 or 2? You're wrong, in either case.

>u're a brainlet cuz u don't like the broken mechanics of my favorite shitty game
cope

>you can wonder into enemies 40 levels higher from the starting zone on complete accident
This is great though. Makes you afraid of that first area and when you come back and can beat them you feel badass.
>your core party members are barely characters
Every side character that joins is really nicely fleshed out though and you actually feel bad when they die or leave your party or both

>11 and 14 doesn't count
>Cloud always on top
Moron.

GOOD: III, V, VII, XIII, XIII-2, LR, Tactics, WoFF, 4HoL, Chocobo Dungeon

MID: I, IV, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, Crystal C., XV

BAD: II, VI, Crisis C., XII Revenant W., Tactics A2, Crystal C: RoF

but they aren't my favorite ff games. chocobo's dungeon 2 is.

This is some god tier shitty taste . I honestly think this is b8

Attached: 1518925580877.gif (480x270, 659K)

I don't care what you think, user.

>BAD: II, VI
>GOOD: XIII
Sick bait, have a (You).

Then you're a contrarian fool trying to lash out in a chink imageboard for internet style points. 2 and 8 both have their merits (8 moreso), but their game mechanics aren't it.

2. The leap in story going from 1 to 2 was amazing I thought. It had a decent plot for the time that made the Empires reach felt throughout the world and fleshed out characters that I actually cared for.
8's plot was ok up until the end of disc 1.

It's rare to see a FF2 apologist, I thought your kind had gone extinct.

why do you think X is as good as XIII?

>XIII, XIII-2, LR Good
>XV Mid
>VI , Crisis Core Bad
Yeah you can fuck right off

ff2's game mechanics are so kino that they spawned an entire series of jrpgs that are better than final fantasy.

Attached: SaGaSeriesLogo.png (218x224, 15K)

Pretending to like FF2 is pretty much as contrarian as you can get with video games, it was only a matter of time before contrarian central Yea Forums would realize this and hop on the bandwagon.

I agree with top tier. Everything else is wrong.

Only one of those is me . The important part of your joke was XII being good and VI being bad. Really pulled it together to get that savory reply.

Exactly. I really dislike II, but I love SaGa. I mean, at least games I've played so far.
It's always a bitter FF VI faggot. Every time.

GOD TIER
VII, VI, IX

GREAT TIER
X, V, IV,

>GOOD TIER
X-2, Lightning Returns

>OKAY TIER
VIII, XII, XIII-2, III, I

>SHIT TIER
XV, XIII, II

Attached: rikku.jpg (700x525, 172K)

I was already planning to play the SaGa series sometime. That you have compared them to II has moved them up to next in line.

VI sucks bro, sorry you have nostalgia for a bad game.

I can only list ones I’ve played:

S class - 9, 12, Tactics, Tactics Advance

A class - 7, Crisis Core, Dissidia 1&2

B class - 10, 10-2, war of the lions, Tactics Advance 2

C class - 8, 15

Poop class - 13, Dirge of Cerberus

True, and 2's innovative ideas and surprisingly fleshed out story are its redeeming factors. FF2's mechanics, however, are extremely poorly developed and reward a stagnant gameplay style that rewards you for being shit at the game. Kill enemies too fast? That means less actions taken & less damage taken and therefore lesser stat gains. Trying to try out new strategies, like swapping gear or different spells? Not only this will hurt your grinding a lot, but it's also very suboptimal. The best way to play? Drag on battles early in the game, punch your friends in the face, see what gear has the best lategame stats online, and never derivate from your main strategy. Ever.

SaGa ironed out a lot of 2's problems, but trying to defend 2 as a "good game" because it eventually evolved into something good is flat-out stupid.

it's a great time to get into saga, because romancing saga 3 and scarlet grace are finally coming to the west. square even dedicated some time in their e3 presentation to the series this year. maybe they'll finally give kawazu a real budget to work with for the next game.

FFX is literally the worst ff, not only its terrible in every way but it started the downfall of every other FF game that followed

Attached: ff.png (1064x469, 221K)

Nah, that joke wasn't as clever, you just repeated the last one.

God tier: Versus XIII
Demi-god tier: XII
Meh-to-fine tier: the rest

Attached: noctis versus.png (800x450, 337K)

Your taste in vidya is the only joke ITT.

Really good: 4, 5, 6
Good: 9, 10, 10-2
Meh: 1, 3, 7, 12, LR
Low: 13-2, 8
Bad: 2, 13, 15

I haven't played 15 yet. What's wrong with it?

Oh boy here we go

Everything that happens in the game (aka story) is not shown on the screen.

only good posts in this thread

dude, it's a kawazu game. obtuse mechanics and trolling are the norm. you can't apply regular game logic to ff2, you have to just accept that you'll be on kawazu's wild ride for the duration.

>I haven't played 15 yet. What's wrong with it?

Anything important in the story is off screen in some form (DLC, Multiplayer DLC, cutscenes that got patched in like a year after release, a CGI movie, and novel)
The gameplay is Hold O to win casual pandering trash (the director intentionally wanted to pander to casuals)
Empty as fuck open world
The sidequests are either: "go here and take a photo", "fetch me something", or "go a specific spot and kill an enemy"

Attached: 1538265408487.jpg (749x1111, 178K)

Not that user, but X and XIII are pretty similar for modern FF. Both are very linear, story-driven games that feature skill trees as a central mechanic. XIII has the Paradigm system as well which splits its skill tree up, instead of having one big grid.

I would say that an individuals ranking of the games is pretty dependent on how they feel about the characters and story. For me, I can't stand X's cast. XIII's isn't a shining pillar of characterization either, but I like them well enough. Being as strictly objective as possible, I would also rank the games the same, giving an edge to XIII.

A lot of II's problems were fixed in later editions. It would be like shitting on FFI for being a bugged mess when there are far better versions of the game out now.

>"hold o to win" combat
>casualized to the point where you literally cannot die
>the story is a fucking mess that's broken up across a movie, an anime, the base game, mobile gacha shit, dlc, and probably a bunch of other shit too
>the game will never be finished, it lost $33 million and all of the remaining dlc got cancelled
>when tabata took over, he hired a bunch of his buddies from sonic team and turned the game into A TRIBUTE TO SONIC 06
ffxv is one of the biggest blunders in gaming history.

Attached: 1493094273413.jpg (1080x2250, 1.27M)

>caring about balanced mechanics in a single player game
Get the fuck out of my face.

>XI and XIV missing
Peasant.

Not him, but what are some of the things that got fixed?

>"of course, the depth of the game is going to be in there"

Attached: 136234526811.jpg (564x714, 76K)

>Top Tier
XII
VIII
V

>Great Tier
VII
IX
V
III

>Good Tier
IV
VI
I
II

>Meh Tier
XIII
XV

>Bad Tier
X

>MMO Tier
XI
XIV

I mean, you CAN do deep combat stuff in XV except the game is so fucking easy you don't need to.

Hell, I never bought a combat skill because i never felt challenged to get any of them

But that's not the point. Exploring the weird, obtuse mechanics of SaGa (and Legend of Mana, which isn't even a Kawazu game but it's obvious he had a lot of creative input on it) is a lot of fun, because it rewards you for trying out different stuff and creative thinking, while 2 punishes you for it.

It makes the mechanics slightly less aggravating but is still ultimately a subpar SaGa game at heart.

>I do want to make it more casual
What's really ironic is the fact that Tabata insulted a majority of fanbase by calling turn based combat something ''made for people with bad reflexes'' (basically, a polite way of saying 'for retards'), but in the end he made a game where you hold a single button.

>How DARE you want your single player experiences to have a wide variety of strategies to explore instead of a doing the same shit for 60 hours while providing a decent amount of challenge!
Not sure if trolling or retard

ff2 is like that too, though. for instance, kawazu didn't anticipate that players would exploit the feature of party members hitting each other to grind levels. he actually put it in there because he thought it would be funny to wake a party member up by hitting them if they were put to sleep.

Uhh, I've only played 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9 and 13. I guess I'd rate it 5 > 3 > 9 > 1 > 6 > 4 > 13

Not the biggest fan of the ones with static jobs, so chances are I'd probably rate titles like 7 and 8 a little lower. Maybe not as low as 13 because that was pretty Godawful.

Yeah, you're right. Nothing prevents you from just selling all your healing items. It is possible to do deep combat in that game, yes. However, if you engage a fight with 3 or more enemies onscreen, your deep combat thing is screwed, honestly. I remember fighting some arbas alongside one of those giant toads in the middle of some bushes and let me tell you man, I don't know WHAT the fuck actually happened there

Attached: my-image.png (858x746, 556K)

Anyone who says 8 is shit is a contrarian faggot

Anyone who thinks 8 wouldn't make for a fantastic remake in the mould of 15, is a 7 fanboy faggot

FFIX>Everything else

Attached: flamingfaggot.jpg (512x512, 55K)

Top Tier
VII
XI
XIV

High Tier
VII
IX
X

Mid Tier
IV
V
VI
VIII
XII
XIII

Low Tier
I
III

Shit Tier
II

You had me until you wanted the 8 remake to be like 15.

Fuck no, no FF game should be remade to be like that trainwreck

8 disc 1 is pretty decent
I still fucking hate everything revolving around the junction system, especially since it replaced treasure chests and equipment
I agree it could use a remake but only because I dont think good games (read ff7) need remakes

That's literally the sole exception though. Meanwhile, tech trees in SaGa give you new, exciting abilties for using different techs, with the powerful endgame techs pretty much requiring you to experiment and use a lot of techs to unlock instead of spamming a single one and seeing its damage number go up through the course of 30~40 hours.

Mostly bug fixes. No more fake punching your team to get HP fast, I think you just get more naturally now. The fundamentals are the same, but it's just less slow all around. The other user was right, it still punishes trying out a bunch of different things, but it's not as hard as it once was.

fpbp
superb tactics
best 5 6 7 9 respectively
Ok is 1, 10, 12
worst is 2, 8, 13, 15

Imagine not counting XIV after how good of an expansion Shadowbringers is

I recognize that artist

what if I never touched XIV?

X > IX > VII > IV.
I favor story and presentation mostly. Game play efficiency is also important, but not a deal-breaker. In terms of game play either X or VII are probably the best.

>X and X-2 that high
>IX worse than VIII
yikes

Cared enough to reply

I wish square still made good games

Tactics > 5 > 14 > 1 > 10 > 7 > 9 > 6 > 4 > World of Final Fantasy > 3 > 8 > 11 > 2 > 12 > 15 > FFTA/FFTA2 > mobile garbage

T=5=6=7=9>10>11>14>1>8>3>15>4>13>2

>It's another FF ranking thread
>V VI VII IX are teh best
>II is g-great y-you contrarian fags!!
>III is teh actual trraaassh along with VIII
Literally every normie taste ever.

Attached: 1533009515761.jpg (766x960, 80K)

You forgot WoFF.

I'm feel sorry for you.

Actually bro it's
Tactics > 3 > 8 > 11 > 2 > 12 > 15 > FFTA/FFTA2 > World of Final Fantasy > 5 > 14 > 1 > 10 > 7 > 9 > 6 > 4 > mobile garbage

I only ranked what i've played. I've hear nothing but good things about WoFF, excited to play it!

Absolutely, irrefutably must be higher than everything else tier:
Tictacs
XI

Top Tier:
VI
VII
Tictacs Advance

Good Tier:
VIII
IX
X
V
XII
IV

Average Tier:
XV
XIV
I
III

Bad Tier:
II
XIII

Everything is perfect here but why is 7 that high?

It's pretty decent, on your chart I'd place it around A~B

>I'm feel sorry for you.

In my defense, I don't really do MMOs. Especially ones I have to keep on paying for after initially paying for it.

F2P ones like Warframe, I am down for.

>buy a game
>pay to play that game
>you can play solo, but you can't enter dungeons alone
You didn't miss much.

6>7>9>10>8>a bunch of others> 15> all the 13s in whatever order you want.

1. XIV
2. IV
3. VII
4. V
5. VI
6. T1
7. VIII
9. I
10. X
11. IX
12. XI
13. XIII
14. XII
15. XV
16. III
17. II

>be Square
>make FF7 the most streamlined and mainstream JRPG ever
>it's a big success, even braindead Chads who have never played roleplayinggame are stroking their Chadcocks over it
>new entry gets announced
>normies get excited
>it turns out to be the most kino and complex video game of all time, if FF7 was the cover art for a super man comic then FF8 would be some renecansse era painting that took people 50 years to understand, it's so fucking complex and deep that you have to be an engineer to play it and you have to be Orson Welles to understand it
>Chads throw a fissyhit after playing (or attempting to play) the game for 2 minutes
>they can't wrap their head around the intricate plot and game systems, all the symbolism and metabolism
>"omg i haet this game, 0/100"
You're not a Chad, are you?

Attached: KINO.png (825x464, 96K)

Oh 8 is Mystic Quest

in order of my enjoyment:

XII > XIV > Tactics > VIII > Crystal Chronicles > VII > VI > X > TA > IV > Crisis Core > III > V > I > IX >>>>>>>>> II >>>>>>>>> XIII, XIII-2, Lightning Returns and X-2

Haven't played XV but it looks like shit.

Attached: 1561429011674.gif (347x308, 1.84M)

Fine taste, I'll go with this.

>FFIX
>FFX
>VII
>FFX-2
>FFXII
>FFVI
>FF
>FFXIII

Before you have a fit, I played little of VI. Might've enjoyed it more if I played it earlier in life. It's just so dated.

the new 14 raid made me nostalgic for 8. cant wait for the remaster.

EXTREMELY fucking BASED

MY FUCKING GOD WHY DID FF13 AND FF15 HAD TO BE SO BAD BROS IT HAD SO MUCH ROOM FOR BEING THE BEST JRPGS THIS DECADE

YES IM MAD ALL THAT MONEY GONE TO WASTE FOR SHIT GAMES

Attached: 1548774585141.jpg (711x857, 83K)

10>8>7>6>13>4>12>3>1>9>2

Haven't played 5 yet.

>everyone forgetting FFX-2 last mission was an actual standalone game

Attached: 1540259274591.jpg (240x245, 49K)

I thought that was the Internation version that the HD version got

Nope, I had the displeasure of playing it back on the PS2, it was a JP only release though.

ffX is fucking shit. don't tell me u actually connect w that titus faggot

Out of all the ones i've played (not counting XIV)
VII = V > VI > IV

Attached: Dragoon.png (640x657, 705K)

>V,T.
>Everything else except...
>IV:AY, XIII,XV.
Easy peasy.

Attached: ffxhdrem02.jpg (1920x1080, 433K)

>Top Tier:
XV
>Avoid like the fucking plague
Every other game
Final Fantasy XV is the superior game in the franchise

Attached: CAEF4030-68AE-4F2E-81F6-D83FEBC6F9FD.jpg (225x225, 7K)

X so high and tactics so low. yep ur a faggot

of the ones I've played

Attached: FF tierlist.png (1064x467, 170K)

you could at least put some effort into it if you're going to bait like this

This guy is correct with the exception of not including tactics and not putting XIII and VIII in low tier with XV. Even these games can be fun, but all three of them feel rushed or unfinished.

>God-tier
Front Mission 3
>Top-tier
Chrono Trigger

From the ones I've played

IV > IX > XII > VIII > VII > X > XIII > V > III > VI > I

I feel you, user. I feel you in the same way.

Anons, it's never that simple. While I now revise Tabata from victim to 'complicit victim' in (pic related, pay attention ), I still feel the way I do.

Could it be you, Ba...*Zantetsuken'd by Odin, ending the battle*

Attached: The whole Versus XIII and XV story.png (1920x3177, 2.28M)

I'm playing FFV for the first time.

When does Monk stop being the objectively best? I've been putting everyone as Monk except Bartz as a Knight, and Faris and Lenna have Red/Time Mage abilities, and I've been kicking the shit out of everything. It does an insane amount of damage. It doesn't feel worth using anything else.

quickly, I don't remember monk being outstanding in V. Mystic blade, archer, mime were the best IIRC because of rapid fire shenanigans

I'm in Galuf's dimension and Monk is still owning.

order by release date

>hasn't played 7
what the fuck

You want the classes that give you multiple attacks eventually. Combined with two weapons shit gets crazy for melee characters.

I feel you, user. I feel you in the same way.

Here's my tier:
>Could've Been, Should've Been More Kino Than Kino:
Versus XIII/Versus XV
>Kino:
XII, V, XIV, Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
Almost Kino, But Still Obtuse:
Bahamut Lagoon
>Enjoyed Quite a Bit, But Not Kino Enough:
X, Type-0
>Clunky Growth Mechanics Got In The Way:
VIII, XIII (and its other games)
>Haven't Played Much of But Enjoyed What I Played, Nonetheless:
VI, IX, Tactics, Vagrant Story
>Haven't Played:
VII, IV, III, II, I, X-2, TA, TA2, RW

Anons, it's never that simple. While I now revise Tabata from victim to 'complicit victim' in (pic related, pay attention ), I still feel the way I do.

Could it be you, Ba...*Zantetsuken'd by Odin, ending the battle*

quoted me originally, but screwy spoiler tags ruined the last version of this post.

Also, yeah, I never played FFVII. Fire Emblem 4, 5, absolute kino, 13, and Trials of Mana running on a SNES emulator on my jailbroken phone kept me from it. What then?

Attached: The whole Versus XIII and XV story.png (1920x3177, 2.28M)

Same poster, it's nostalgia, mainly. I played it through again last year and I'd probably drop it down a tier and move FFX up one, but I'm still replaying it through one more time to determine if I'd want to do that or not but it does have a lot going for it

>top notch soundtrack, most people still think of the FF7 fight theme when thinking of FF battle music
>probably one of the best intro sequences of any game, and certainly of any FF, All of Midgar is handled exceptionally well
>interesting characters and main cast in general
>revolutionary in many aspects
>battle system is solid and while exploitable doesn't really cause any problems due to it's design
>many memorable scenes, writing handled well
>tifa

I'd want to bring it down a tier mostly for the absolute slog that is the middle of the game, it's pacing is so good early on and towards the end, but once you get to that middle chunk it's a drag and absolutely brings the entire game down. I genuinely hope that the FF7R cuts or changes a lot of the middle of the game.

I'd also be willing to bring FFXV up a tier to 'good' if the plot wasn't so ass and it was just a story about 4 dudes driving around in a car hunting big monsters. The main 4 characters and their dynamic was so good, it's just everything else about the plot is so bad that the game tanks.

Also I haven't played shadowbringers for XIV yet, but I've heard good things. I don't know if it's enough to bring it out of 'average' tier or not, because the writing and characters for the whole game through stormblood was absolutely abysmal, and it didn't have anything to offer outside of cute emotes that I couldn't get from other, better MMO's. I don't even know if it would be fair to bring it up even if Shadowbringers is actually good, because everything else before it is so bad.

probably stop being the best in world 2. i got monk in an four job fiesta and it never tailed off as much as i thought it would. pretty useless vs the superbosses though

XIV's there, alright. It's free up to level 35. Go check it out, user, I've never felt so inspired to make my own JRPG franchise this much before in my life.

Would you have brought XV up to a high tier if it were still Versus, with gameplay mechanics and original Nojima-written FNC story intact? I would've. ;___________________;

Attached: This was layer 13 in Photoshop.png (1280x720, 767K)

I played well past 35. I did all of stormblood, fought and beat the hardmode kefka back when it was the endgame, the game's story was just bad, and I'd rather play other MMOs that have more to offer.

Ah, getcha. While Stormblood didn't give me that same sense of awe and wonder that Xenoblade 1/X/2/FFXII did, Shadowbringers delivered in spades--so much so that I have my Xbox One controller on me even at work if ever I feel the need to step into the First during my 1.5-hour long lunch break.

VII and X are basically the only ones worth playing.

a summoner with boosted gaia gear will destroy galufs world harder than monks. you have (or are close) to -ga spells and busted chemist mixes. unless you really just like monk you have better options right now.

gaia gear boosted titan*

yeah monk is often planet busting, there is little challenge now oh mighty warrior

I like the one with the spiky hair and big crystal.

Personal taste:

FF7
v
FF9
v
v
FF10
v
v
v
FF4
v
FF8
v
FF13
v
v
FF6 = FF12 = FF15

Objective ranking:

FF7
v
FF9
v
v
FF10
v
v
v
FF8
v
v
FF12 = FF13 = FF15
v
v
FF4 = FF6

(Still didn't play:
FF1, FF2, FF3, FF5, FF11, FF14)

Attached: Final Fantasy ratings.jpg (2127x862, 211K)

Based: Tactics WotL,12, 7, Blitzball, Triple Triad (8) the Bouncer
Good: 5, 6, 8, 13-2, 4, 10-2
Average: 9, 10, 13 LR, 1
Shite:2, 3, 15, 13

Best by original console: 1,5,9,12,13-3,15.

XIV > VI > IX > XI > XII >V > X > the rest
honorable mentions:
Tactics Advance

no one who played ff 9 would rate ff 15 that high. tis maddness.

it's the only on on ps4 gaylord. Learn to read.

What the fuck is that game that looks like it's PS1 textured, you play as a school girl who runs around a giant obstacle course that can kill you and there's a chat room that displays because it's a live stream

VI
IX
IV, VII, X, Tactics
V, VIII, XII, XIV
XIII, XIII-2
I, II, III, X-2, Lightning Returns, XV

This list was clearly made by someone who has never played VI

Post your list.

>Not ShadowBringer

Fair, I don't count the mmos despite enjoying both of them. Haven't play Shadow yet though.

So is there a picture or copypasta that lets you know on where to start with this series?

Fucking love SaGa but FF2 just makes me want to play SaGa, I don't enjoy FF2.

IX
V
VII
XIV
VI
X
XV
IV
I
III
XII
VIII
II
XIII

>God Tier
LRXIII > VI ≥ V ≥ VII >>> III >>>
>Great Tier
XIII-2 >>> X-2 >>>
>Good Tier
II > BCVII (Watched, but will be played as well in moderately close future. It's a happy day.) >>> I >>>
>Average Tier
-
>Bad Tier
IV > IX > IVTAY (ongoing) >>>
>Awful Tier
X >>> DoCVII >>> XII > CCVII >
>Atrocity Tier
XIII >>> VIII

Haven't played XV, but from what I know, it's worse than VIII, which I thought was absolutely impossible for any game longer than four hours.

Attached: 1422414333998.jpg (1375x550, 412K)