Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R5UXi9ptxY0
youtu.be/99cT68OR-SM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=R5UXi9ptxY0

GO TO SUBWAY PUT EVERYTHING ON IT

STRING DOIN'

COOK ON A GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL JUST TO DRINK OUT OF THE DRIP TRAY

Attached: 1563040447482.png (504x720, 379K)

T-REX ARM HAVING

What search engines does this man use?

this dude just did a 10 hit combo. THIS DUDES DOIN STRINGS

Ltg is hilarious if you have a extra 10 neet bucks woop him in a game and he will rage

>Yea Forums worships e-celebs

Jokes aside, how does one man end up with such an insufferable, egotistical personality? Was it years of exposure to his droves of yes-men that kept hyping him up and blindly taking his side that led to him constantly acting like he does?

Motivated. Determined. Resilient. Confident. Mentally untouchable. Notice I didn’t say physical because no man is. Unfortunately our physiology limits us anything past that. More words can describe my presence but let’s not be selfish.

I walk a path. A path that was aligned for me since the beginning of time. The Creator gave me life through abundance. Allowing the correct souls to cross paths but not only through eye contact but to share passion with one another. A passion that allowed human life to be conceived, over, and over, and over again. And through it all with proper planning, placement, and the correct space and time, here I stand.

Are you talking about LTG or Boogie?

Both

Black DSP

low tier scrub

This is
LOW
TIER
AUGGHH

I doubt he’ll get far at evo but I hope he gets on stream

he jumped off a bridge

dear christ I hope his match is streamed so we can see him fuming and hold back his anger to save his "reputation"

Since he gave up on SFV, It'll be him playing Snake or Simon vs an honest character and he'll still come out fuming

THIS DUDES DOING STRINGS

Did he really say that? That's a pretty based ideology to have at the core of your being tbd.

he specifically said that women he dated when he was younger turned him into how he is now.

Sounds like an anime script.

His first bracket ends against ESAM. Dude is toast

He’s also playing mk11 and sfv

He clearly says "SALAD DODGER". How the fuck did you retards get this wrong for so many years?

Cringe. In reality he's a manchild that throws a tantrum whenever something doesn't go his way. Got his ass kicked in SF by a manlet too. Niggers, man.

>THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO TO A BALD FUCK NAMED ESAM

So he pretty much lied. Remember when he tweeted about giving up on Street Fighter with his snapped disc or whatever?

I think it's just your typical God Complex. Internally he's full of doubt and is uncomfortable to the max with his self-perceived flaws. Because he has no healthy ways of coping with the reality of who he is (atleast the perceived reality), he seeks to force a manufactured image onto everyone else so those flaws never see the light. And the longer he perceived that that image isn't wholly accepted, the more outrageous his behavior will become.

BRIDGE JUMPING

reminder he respected him

So basically he's black?

source?

PLAY THE FUCKING SET YOU DUMB COON

Attached: 1495496153087.png (1592x420, 403K)

It's not the same person?

URINE
DRINKING
GUY

Attached: ltg.jpg (480x360, 10K)

PISS
JUG
GOD

MOOD DOODLIN'

BEND ME OVER
BEND ME OVER
AND STROKE MY BBC
AAAAAAAAHHHHH

Attached: 1555037944967.jpg (526x587, 56K)

Hate all you want you talentless fucks, but I don't see none of you in a professionally edited music video
youtu.be/99cT68OR-SM

Attached: low tier laugh.jpg (244x295, 32K)