Attached: Ding_Dong.png (512x512, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/3mAA5+vXOpyPXj8Fypee0Q==/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/image/3mAA5+vXOpyPXj8Fypee0Q==/page/1/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/image/8bUwVeSTXKapMx3hhGS2Dg==/page/1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sneed

funny scream

How's that eceleb obsession you're working on?

Ding dong stop making these shitty threads. We don’t care.

Reminder that Ding Dong will probably kill himself when Bowlbo comes out before his shitty 2d game. That if the aids doesn't kill him first

based

if he's been shitting black tar for months like he says he has i don't think he'll have to worry about committing suicide

He’s been shitting blood recently and doesn’t have insurance until November. He unironically might have stomach cancer.

Pretty good, recently promoted myself from Head Ideas Guy to Executive Head Ideas Guy after the last really good idea I had.

>his time is coming to the end already

Attached: 63140859742005.png (640x640, 663K)

reminder that these threads are started by a stalker obsessed with ding dong

Julian?

Chris?

What’s the story behind that? DD didn’t read his donation on stream or something?

>gay
>has ass cancer

Attached: 1534047914080.gif (300x169, 870K)

>shilling your shitty game here of all places
Kike, kike,
Weasel-like,
Scheming since a hook-nosed tyke,
Counts his pennies day and night,
Squeals if one rolls ouf of sight

it could be an ulcer. pretty sure having a severe ulcer untreated for months is still bad though

Just like Total biscuit

>gay guy starts shitting blood
>immediately assume it's something terminal and not just an anal fissure or something

he specifically said it was black tar, which is an indication of internal bleeding happening somewhere way up in the digestive tract

Some autist from the tbg days.

>digestive tract
Holy shit julian's dick must be huge then.

Real talk, are Julian and DD "together" or had been dating before?

This comment made me feel more excited than it should have.

I don't know. Who fucking cares?

They’re a gay couple. I thought it was pretty obvious. You rarely even see them apart.

Yes

What the fuck kind of split does your daily life have? How much time do you spend on things that bring you joy versus shitting on a literal who indie dev who once moonlit as a Let's Player?

I'm convinced he was right and you're some unearthed turbosperg from The Best Gamers. Do you live in a fucking shed on your parents' property? Do you just seethe 24/7? You're the most morbidly fascinating creature on this board because you make these threads like clockwork.

How the fuck can you let someone so insignificant live rent-free inside of your head?

Personality I don’t care for ecelbs. However with ding dong it’s funny because always responds and is always butthurt. If he just stopped responding I’d stopped giving a shit.

Also sup, Richard.

You tell us, tubaboy

>it's funny because my schizophrenic delusions make me think that he's responding to my posts in this thread
yikes

You talk in the exact same way, too. You've been making these threads for at least a year, but apparently longer.

Are you employed? When was the last time you played a video game you enjoyed? Do you have a girlfriend? How often do you leave the house for leisure?

How self-important are you to think that this e-celeb you stalk responds to you on an anonymous imageboard with every thread you make? Are you legitimately schizophrenic?

They were dating the whole time the let's plays were happening, there were quite a few hints over the years
I like this headcanon

my mistake. sup, julian

>hate dingdong
>kinda feel bad now if he has a deadly disease

He’s always talks about Yea Forums and cries on stream when someone in chat says anything negative. If he just stop being so sensitive and shut the fuck up. I would stop following him. He reminds me of Chris Chan and Mumkey Jones where it’s funny to see their autism.

>implying I’m Op
I may be a fag, but Im not that much of one to make these threads.

Attached: 1537159096383.png (1091x300, 33K)

>Mumkey Jones
What did he do

Really? I would be absolutely jovial knowing that he's dead.

I mean they aren't wrong

Cheated on his girlfriend of 3-4 years with a literal furry pedo. Mumkey then left his gf for the furry and proposed to her as a last ditch effort for her not to leave him for a literal 15 year old.

except he's 100% wrong

Leave Ding Dong alone dude he doesn't want the attention generated by your creepy obsession with him

How long has this obsessed stalker been at it? A year? two? I don't remember how long he's been at it.

>just stop being so sensitive and shut the fuck up.
This
DD needs to stop lashing out. He needs to realize that the reason people keep fucking with him because he keeps responding to it.

2017 is when he started. i remember because dingdong was always talking to people on /trash/ then some faggot came in and started posting his info and shit.

hes fun to listen to in the background when he doesnt delete all his streams, but his whole feeling guilty about needing donations and then needed them or being homeless is hilarious

except he bitches and moans about Yea Forums every stream and on twitter further instigating it

nope there is a person or people from like 7 years ago when ding dong was part of The Best Gamers who has no life and devotes his time to stalking and harassing DD

>Don't come to Yea Forums for a week due to being busy
>First thing I see in the catalog is this thread
>It's the exact same as every other thread like it
Am I losing my mind?

I always found it funny how DD always complains about people online fucking with him, when he’s guilty of doing the same thing with random autists on the internet.
I’m 100% if DD was on the opposite side he would fuck with himself too.

they've been a couple since before oneyplays. they just weren't public about it for obvious reasons

Mate, me and speculated that this guy was a literal schizo at the exact same time. I don't think it's you.

Day in, day out. Same thread. Day in, day out. Same thread. Why are OP's so autistic? Why can't we discuss new things?

Attached: 1547253874156.jpg (161x205, 6K)

funny how mumkey turned out to be the maddox in the PCP debacle

Why are you so obsessed with him? Did he hurt you in some way? The only time I've ever seen anything related to him are these threads and thats from this year alone. What is wrong with you?
Just look at this What is wrong with you?
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/3mAA5+vXOpyPXj8Fypee0Q==/

why are you so obsessed with white knighting a complete stranger?

And is apparently almost completely quitting making videos. He's such a fuck up.

How?

What's worse?
>Giving someone as inoccuous as a Let's Player mindshare that compels you to make threads laying out how much you hate them and hope they'll fail
or...
>Expressing shock that this shit has been going on for literal years.

How literally autistic are you?

>white knighting a complete stranger?
The fuck? MY question is WHY do you keep spamming this guy. What the fuck did he do to you that its been the same thing non-stop again and again verbatim.

Is every single popular video game internet personality a pedophile or deviant? Serious question. I had this discussion with a friend and I posited that many of them aren't 'natural' predators but are predators by circumstance, as their position (surrounded by underage fans while also being lonely, horny nerds) kind of gently pushes them down a specific path. Like, when you are a famous musician, actor or artist, a good portion of your 'groupies' will be adult women and you can basically use them how you want, but when you are some loser who makes MineCraft screaming reaction (gone epic/sexual) videos on YouTube, your only 'groupies' will be 14 year old girls, so being the sperg loser you are with no chance of anything better (except maybe your fat/ugly GF) you take what you can get.

My friend thought I was being a pedophile apologist instead of just suggesting maybe these guys are more pathetic than predatory.

well, im here and im having fun

I miss the comfy /trash/ threads.

What does that prove? How does that contradict his statement?

Jesus
desuarchive.org/trash/search/image/3mAA5+vXOpyPXj8Fypee0Q==/page/1/
Why do we allow people with mental illnesses to use the internet?

It’s the game that gets to their head. Mumkey wasn’t even a stable person that thinks straight to begin with. When his YouTube account got deleted his first instinct was to make a video where he called the ceo of YouTube a whore in the first 10 seconds.
Yeah his channel termination was bullshit, but if you gotten your channel deleted for “harassment” calling The CEO a whore would totally get your channel back.

dingdong's tuba vore scat fetish has nothing to do with mental illness

Attached: 1539531254445.png (564x722, 87K)

you forgot about the chris chan pic he used to spam calling everybody else obsessed because we used to talk with him. he would post it in every thread.

fame not game. Please excuse my autism.

>black tar
NOT EVEN A DISTANT LAND

I can't wait until the fucker is dead.

check this 6

Attached: 1535935038980.jpg (1500x5368, 899K)

WE'RE STUCK ON A WHOLE DIFFERENT PLANET

Attached: 1442165265457.jpg (816x568, 20K)

Nah sometimes their tranny sex workers

Go cool off, OP. You're running a little hot.

you gonna move on to some other no name eceleb to obssess over, or will you finally fuck off when that happens?

Let's go

Hey make fun of the guy too, but I ain’t no psychopath. Take your meds

Really, nigger?

Attached: 1558708111290.jpg (125x125, 3K)

desuarchive.org/trash/search/image/8bUwVeSTXKapMx3hhGS2Dg==/page/1/

Why though? What action has this person on the internet done to you that warrants death? Legitimately asking.

Have sex

yep thats the fucking one. 112 results. 112 different threads he posted it in.

I can smell you through my screen

Attached: 1545387565607.jpg (715x655, 29K)

Hey fags, can you quit getting trolled or at least wait for good shitposts?

>tfw have had 3 colonoscopies and nothing turned up
>last 3 weeks have been having extra trouble shitting
>go to doctor, says my ibs is flairing up from anxiety and to take fiber
>right side has been burning for 2 days
Am I fine if it isn't black at least? This sort of shit(haha) is one of my biggest fears.

try drinking more water

The fuck word.

Kill yourself, and then the wait will finally be over.

Thread is shit anyway

Attached: 1548910451034.jpg (551x551, 121K)

>act like a frothing autist
>people ask "Why?"
If it's a routine, it's not a very stimulating one. I don't know what anyone gets out of pretending such a thing.

Yeah, everything's fine as long as your shit isn't black. That's smart.

Will do. I've also cut out fast food drastically. I also still have my appetite so it's not like I feel especially sick.

>act like a frothing autist
>people ask "Why?"
Yeah, that's what I'm referring to. If you're going to take it seriously like a child at least try not to give it so much attention. You don't know what they get out of it? Your dumbass replies.

Anxiety can and will make your stomach spaz the fuck out. Part of IBS, from what I've gathered, is that you can't necessarily feel the spasms themselves but are more subject to general discomfort and RNG shits.

Sometimes, at fucking random (diet of rice, veg, meat, tea, and water) my stomach (like tonight) will get a dull ache. Others I'll start passing a ton of mucus.

You've got to minimize factors, that's all you can do. If you haven't turned up anything after three colonoscopies (I've had one), then try being more physically active to burn off excess tension.

You need to be proactive and on higher alert to this shit as your baseline than people with normal stomachs.

>stamper's new videos
really hard to watch for some reason
like something is off about him, though his twitter has been like this for a while
PAUSE

Attached: 1555980872797.png (822x802, 680K)

Heh

Dang, I used to be the one posting these threads but then I stopped, but now some other loser is taking over apparently.

>follows his twitter
>is unsure what the matter is
Smack yourself.

Maybe it's because he's a legitimate psycho.

I'm just glad that he seems to be doing well.

he's trying to get sober

Amateurs, all of you.

If someone wants to act like an obnoxious retard, there's just too many ways to do it. You can't expect everyone to ignore any kind of post that goes on for more than a couple replies.

Oney, in a mocking autistic voice to DD: ohh uhh my gay boyfriend
Julian: I'm right here!
don't remember what playthrough

Please have big titties

If he's just trying to channel creative energy into something, I hope it's working for him.

Thanks for this post user. Yeah as I get older I feel it just gets worse and worse so I really do need to make some changes. Getting sleep is probably a major factor I need to change along with exercise and diet. One thing that sucks is the anxiety is brought on BY my shitting habits. I'm so scared of rotting away from the inside at a young age like totalbiscuit. Been dealing with these fears since 2009. My family always tells me "why do you worry about it when you clearly aren't dead yet"

roll thankyou

Distressingly relatable. I've got enough problems with cannibalizing myself with bad internal dialog. Add to that missing commitments or underperforming because "my tummy huwt", and I drive myself up a fucking wall feeling like I'm imagining myself into being useless when in reality I've got to hit the bathroom every 45 minutes during a flare-up.

Wish I had a better answer than the generic "diet and exercise" shtick, but I'm still figuring it out too.

Hope it gets better, user.

imagine being this gullible

Attached: 30a.jpg (475x356, 54K)

Ive mused about making a horror survival game with ps1 eraish graphics and the main neat thing about it that being good and helping other charecters is always a net negative to you. Ide also want it to be brutaly hard to the point that helping charecters would be borderline impossible to all but the best players. Rewarding so to speak good players and letting bad ones know they could help the ones they cared about. Of course the NPCs would need to be great and making a good horror survival is fuckin hard. Oh and I dont know the first thing about making games. But its that idea for a game I have im sure everyone has one.

welp

I always somehow roll the worst one. Lets break that curse

Julian is a bottom you retard.

Obama

Attached: 1533583023_preview_Freddrick Freak.gif (320x237, 1.65M)

can you still get banned from playing roulettes?

no hes not you dumb faggot

I don't know. So I'll just reply to your post instead.

Depends on the thread. Shitpost central like this should be fine, I've only ever got banned if it derrailed a legit on topic thread.

Based and retardpilled

pretty sure

lets see

yeah, sometimes they don't notice

>sleepycabin ded
>funni boys didn't just stick with oney and work on his game
>no one is going to buy their game if it ever comes out and they'll do a double suicide
feels bad man

Any of the neps please baby

based roulette

meanwhile everyone buys and loves nightmare cops