Have you played Project X Zone 1 & 2 yet?

Have you played Project X Zone 1 & 2 yet?

Attached: kosmos.gif (398x237, 970K)

Attached: kaguya.gif (351x211, 459K)

When the FUCK is PXZ3?

Attached: mii.gif (367x221, 493K)

Its just too shallow for me to get into, I did the part that had my favorite characters and then saw no point in continuing

Attached: hsien-ko.gif (444x250, 1.96M)

Attached: fan-service.gif (365x220, 490K)

Attached: 1534656160310.jpg (995x686, 124K)

Played both and finished neither. It just gets too boring when I get to the middle of the game.

>Lucina is only one wearing a towel
She is just ashamed of how flat she is, isn't she?

i am actually playing through PXZ2 right now

what are optimal cross freeze pairups for team/solo units

is it possible to fight tri-edge in the church before skeith scares him away?

I have. While I like many improvements to 1, I feel 2 had a slightly weaker team composition in that they were too safe.

Don't get me wrong seeing Strider and Shinobi team up was the fucking tits along with Segata MOTHERFUCKING Shinshiro, but Morrigan/Chun and Dante/Dimitri were always cool as fuck cause you had 2 of Capcom's femme fatales on one team along with a Demon Hunter and a Vampire on another.

Hopefully that Exceed translation gets released soon. I'd love to play it again and actually know what the fuck is being said.

This game did the impossible and make me LIKE Chrom and Lucina by giving them real personalities.

I'm hunting them. Specifically the limited for PZ1

only the second game and i havent even finished it, i think im in the part where leon joins you and then i dont even remember what the story was about or what i had to do, havent touched it since last year.

Attached: 2350928502835.jpg (1080x1215, 139K)

do all of these girls have animations?

Tempted to just for the .hack// characters but I heard the games fucking suck.

Attached: 1501823176729.jpg (1200x1200, 805K)

Well, the first game is kinda fun, but does drag on towards the end of the game with nearly every late-game enemy being an HP sponge while the second game fixes a lot of these issues with various spirit commands (like in the Super Robot Wars games) as well as nerfing the amount of HP bosses get.

pretty much yeah

Nope, actually. PxZ2 Lucina is too busy being an adorable pervert fangirl.

Attached: 1554372375397.jpg (608x1024, 103K)

Forced myself through PxZ1 for Demitri, he had some great scenes. Couldn't stomach more of the same though, only played a few stages of 2.

I miss her tits bros.

Considering she is wearing a towel, and Fiora is barely visible, I imagine this is more a Nintendo thing.

I'm sad her and Hakuen weren't in PXZ2 again since the first game is literally the reason I went and bought their original game. Hakuen best boy.

Attached: swrogs.gif (256x193, 72K)

Too busy in SRW The Moon Dwellers.

There is an universe reason.

Actually I forgot about that. I should go look into getting it again, lets hope it's not too much.

>tfw I bought Moon Dwellers day one and it's still unopened
Is it good?

yes

I don't understand is the knife to stop motorboating? What if someone just grabs the tits then the knife does nothing.

What a retarded reason.

to be fair, being stuck in another dimension is a good excuse

The knife is used to start KOS-MOS' D-TENERITAS attack.

Post more sexy attack animations.

Producer and director both leave monolithsoft. And monolithsoft is too busy with zelda, xeno and helping splatoon/animal crossing team

Attached: 19282701.gif (500x301, 997K)

Why does a robot need an ass that delicious?

Nope. Waiting for that Endless Frontier Exceed translation to drop though.
Shit's getting close and my drool harder to contain though that's unrelated

Attached: 1270170879328.gif (230x173, 491K)

no because I don't buy weeb crossovers