AAA game

>AAA game

Strike one

>global appeal

Strike two

>western design influences

Strike three

Attached: 1563846530894.jpg (1439x2197, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tencent
youtube.com/watch?v=RSA8vwrfIPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You forgot
>Tencent
which is three strikes on its own.

It will be a shitty looking phone game mark my words. But still better than anything gamefreak put out.

>Kanto
THIS BALL IS LONG GONE JUST LIKE THE EX GIRLFRIEND WHO WILL NEVER RETURNNNNNNN

tencent has the rights to pokemon stuff?

BREATH OF THE KAAAAANNNTTOOO

>tencent
wow maybe it wont be shit i honestly have more faith in them than GF

>Warframe
>LoL
>PUBG
>most of Fortnite/Epic
>now Pokemon
Jesus christ these guys
Now they REALLY don’t have to give a fuck about the Epic store now

It's chink shit so it has a 0% chance of being any good

If I'm correct, TPCi made this deal with Tencent to work on a mobile game, but just look at how it is described on the OP's image, it gives me nothing but bad vibes,

WHY??? THIS FRANCHISE IS ALREADY DEAD HAVE MERCY.
FUCK GAMEFREAK
FUCK TENECENT
AND FUCK THE TARDS THAT WILL BUY SWSH AND DEFEND IT

Attached: 1559615633445.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Do I gotta say it

Attached: rqwjg17gn9s21.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

It will make billions and there is nothing you can do, pokemon go sealed your fate.

Is Pokemon big in China though?

>Only fucking G1 mons in the promo art
>global appeal
>western design influence
What did we do to deserve this?

Attached: 1545969613477.jpg (560x560, 326K)

DON'T YOU GUYS HAVE PHONES?

I dunno, if not it will be soon enough. Those bugmen love gatchashit.

I love max hes cute!

Attached: pip.png (420x500, 98K)

>global appeal
Not sure what this means beyond not being weebshit. Replace it with >Chinese-outsourcing and then I agree those three points mean bad news.

>he doesnt know

>>>Tencent
user your social credit score has dropped!!!!!!!!!!

>Tencent
Oh boy, I can't wait for Pokémon Trannyface & Chinkshill!

>only G1 mons
I am ok with this.

Attached: route-crop.jpg (118x132, 11K)

THEY HIRED HIM

How did GO manage to completely destroy a franchise in a mere 3 year timespan?

The rabbit hole goes deeper than that man. They make money off of most video game sales from most companies.
And if you really want to blow your mind, try keeping an eye out for the tencent name during the next Hollywood movie you watch.

People speculate over when China is going to take over the west without realizing that they've already snuck over and bought it without anyone noticing.

So goes this mean "Detective Pikachu: The Game Based off the Movie Based off the Game"?

Based.

Attached: charizard-pokemon-detective-pikachu-uhdpaper.com-4K-1.jpg (914x514, 140K)

Whats Tencent on a scale of 1 to EA? How bad?

I haven't seen a movie in about 4 years.

Wait, did Tencent actually get the rights to Pokemon or are we gonna see a Nintendo legal shitshow the world's never seen?

Attached: 23109231870982137.jpg (190x215, 10K)

But they're bringing back shadow pokemon in Go

I thought Yea Forums loved Colosseum?

Attached: 1339165739212.png (237x203, 4K)

It's fucking Pokemon not some niche jrpg. It's already the most global franchise there is. How is that a strike?

they acquired the rights, they do that shit with all sorts of foreign properties, even if it seems untouchable to the modern world. Read the thread.

Let's be real here, Pokemon was already dead with XY. Go didn't directly kill Pokemon but it did bring in a swarm of casuals that will buy anything just as they made their worst game yet (SM), further encouraging GF to go down the path it had been going for a while now.

the "make EA look like a goodboi"

>pic

Attached: delete this faggot.jpg (1000x833, 596K)

>big budget is somehow a strike
>wanting more people to enjoy it rather than less is somehow a strike
>being inspired by the rest of the world outside of Japan is somehow a strike
You're retarded and you obviously spent the better half of your youth browsing shitty internet forums.

Stop it, stop it now
Nintendo do something

Attached: 1534143048713.jpg (567x408, 48K)

Xi Jinping kinda looks like Pikachu

>global appeal
Pokemon always tried to have a global appeal. So nothing changes there

>implying Nintendo wants to do something

You lie. Rundown.

What if I acknowledge all of swsh's faults but still buy it because at the end I still enjoy playing pokemon.

Attached: 1531444409474.png (1280x614, 274K)

Sauce for this?

Which is why we need to nuke the chinks

>Sweeney starts shitposting against Nintendo now

They datamined the latest update.

Team Rocket is supposedly up to something and they found the words shadow and purified in the game.

What was wrong with SM? I liked it.

At least buy it used.

Does anyone know if Pokemon xD is any good?

>AAA
>Mobile
????????

>They make money off of most video game sales from most companies.
How? Redpill me on this, please. I want to learn the nature of our chink overlords.

>xD
Fuck off.

>Tencent
>AAA
>western influence

Literally monkey's paw.
Why is Pokemon so fucking cursed?

Attached: 1478654267954.png (1800x1800, 519K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tencent
They seem to make sure to get at least five percent shares of any company they can, and repeated this process so much they ensure they will basically never stop making money.

>GameFreak selling out to the Chinese
I'm not even surprised at this point. Should've seen this coming after seeing how cheap GameFreak's becoming.

Attached: 1523862751939.jpg (248x326, 21K)

Detective Pikacuy the Ride: the Musical.

i mean i wish it wouldnt be a freemium mobile game though, or gatcha game

Pretty good if you like main series and want something a bit different with nice animations and models of varying quality. There are a few reused N64 models from the old Stadium games that look kinda bad, but otherwise it's a good looking game with interesting twists on the normal gameplay.
Fuck off

Hear me out on this, but what if TenCent takes what's good about Pokemon and makes a better game?

Oh, and it's almost purely double battles which I prefer, but if you don't like doubles that might be a problem.

>Literally

>lit·er·al·ly
>/ˈlidərəlē,ˈlitrəlē/
>adverb
>in a literal manner or sense; exactly.

Yes.

GameFreak has nothing to do with spinoffs except for Pokemon Quest.

>Implying Pokemon AAA title is not the Epic game store exclusive that will kill Steam.

>Another faggot that doesn't understand the different between Game Freak and The Pokemon Company.

Game Freak WISHES they could get dosh out of this. It's all for TPC while all they do is make the next "New region showcase" so the anime and merchandise can make the REAL money (which won't go for them).

Imagine if it's better than Sword and Shield
How much will it take to fucking kill Game Freak
I hate chinks but chinks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Game Freak honestly

kek i read it in his voice

>microtransaction everywhere
Nah.

At this point insectoid chinks would probably kake a better Pokemon game than Gamefreak

>AAA
>the pokemon company now has no problem handing 100+ million dollars to chinks, yet GameFreak still has less than 10 to make the mainline products
No wonder GF tries getting our of the pokemon franchise with all their remaining power.

>1 ice type
>1 dragon
>1 ghost
>no balance at all in any possible way
>OMG KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
castrate yourself and die chocking in your own balls

are western influences so bad when not even japan gets pokemon right?

>tencent
>phone
>western lootbox model
You are just a dumbass who hate to follow a redddit trend.

PREASE UNDERSTAND

Attached: 1561010454396.jpg (950x720, 168K)

Now I understand why Game Freak doesn't give a shit about Sword and Shield. Their vision doesn't matter anymore, they're just a cog in a machine now that has gone far beyond their control.

And we have GO to blame for it.

just play showdown or pokemon mmo you retard frog

gamefreak budget for a pokemon main game is between 15 and 20 millions. might be less.

Not gonna lie those buzzwords really are an indicator of soulless shit

Is that K-K-K
K-K-K
KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

In March 2018, Tencent acquired a 5% stake in Ubisoft from Vivendi,[150][151] and in May 2018 it acquired a majority stake in the New Zealand company Grinding Gear Games, the developers of the game Path of Exile.[152][153] As of March 2018, Tencent is the largest video game company in the world.[154] Tencent wholly or partially owns game companies Grinding Gear Games (80%),[155] Miniclip (undisclosed majority stake),[156] Riot Games (100%)[157] Glu Mobile (14.46%),[158] Epic Games (40%),[159] Activision Blizzard (5%),[160] Ubisoft (5%),[161] Paradox Interactive (5%),[162] and Supercell (84.3%).[163]
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tencent

>And we have GO to blame for it.
Fuck, when I was younger all I wanted was a game like go where you could catch Pokemon in real locations and trade them with friends and shit
if only I fucking knew it'd lead to this
youtube.com/watch?v=RSA8vwrfIPo

They're in. They take over PokeStops and make them unusable until you fight them off. The purifying process is "just throw dust at it lmao"

GEN9 HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO

PLAYING GAMES MADE IN JAPAN

Attached: pokemon go.png (655x380, 277K)

tencent reinvents the rules of baseball and adds a fourth strike, a strike that tells you to stay as far as fuck away from it as possible.

>Miniclip
Is that shit still around? I remember playing Bush vs Kerry boxing during computers class

Late Stage Capitalism needs to slow the fuck down

>Tencent

DOA

its not a literal monkey paw retard

Going to laugh if it actually turns out to be decent. Because it would be everything that Yea Forums doesn't not want to see.

Real websites say they're making these primarily aimed at the chinese audience. What games do chinamen play?

>

>FROM THE TEAM THAT BROUGHT YOU CALL OF DUTY MOBILE

This is going to be a fucking disaster I can't wait

Mobile and probably also PC in China. iirc people there also play mobile games on pc in internet cafés through emulation or something.

tencent... pokemon?

huh?

Came here to make this EXACT post.

source?

HE'S USING UNREAL ENGINE
IN ANY WAY HE CAN

Attached: gon.png (1086x624, 726K)

TPC partnered with Tencent to make Pokémon games in China.
Basically with Pokémon GO, Masters and whatever game is made in China Game Freak is fucked.
Once there are more full Pokémon games on mobile that are F2P, parents will tell their kids to play them instead of the main games on console and the parents with less income will not buy their kid a Switch because of Pokémon anymore. The same thing happened when Fortnite got a mobile port where parents gave their kids their old phone to play Fortnite and other games on instead of a console or PC because their carrier contract gives them a "free" phone every other year.

33% of the Pokémon company is Nintendo. They fully want this especially after their partnered with Tencent to sell Switches in China.

There are AAA mobile games, you know? That Blizzard Diablo mobile game is AAA.

>Nintendo sees chinese company make a better pokemon game than GF
>decides to let them work on one

wrong, they are money hungry bastards, i reccomend you to look into naruto online , its a shitty mmo ported from china, its insanely p2w and a staff member got tired of tencent and leaked everything, turns out the reason why the game is so p2w and why every event costs you at least 250 dollars per week if you want to be a top spot is because of tencent

>he doesn't know
Should I tell him?

just play pokemon glazed

Pokémon auto chess, here we come.

>That Blizzard Diablo mobile game is AAA.
the original game maybe. Buy blizzard is paying a reskin, the project isn't AAA at all

>pokemon company is nintendo because I'm a simpleton unable to learn
ok retard, fuck off.

They're a holdings company with tendrils in a bunch of gaming companies. They have a 45% stake in Epic so any game that uses UE they're getting a cut from on top of the fortnite money

I think genshin impact looks fun.

Reskin or not, it's still classified as a AAA title.

>Tencent
That or any chink corps for the matter is an instant ban. No strikes necessary.

>Nintendo
strike one
>Pokemon
strike two
>Tencent
Tienanmen square massacre

>Tencent

Attached: [eurobeat stops].gif (400x300, 1.64M)

bump