Was it really as bad as Yea Forums said it was?

Was it really as bad as Yea Forums said it was?

Attached: GOW-OG-image.jpg (1200x630, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gJpvCXHKiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yea Forums literally said what it said about this game in threads exactly like this. Did you miss them all?

It's better than any other GoW but only because there is less actual gameplay. GoW always had awful gameplay.

Bad enough, also test

Actually had a gameplay build difference in this game, something the old games never had, so I managed to avoid updating the majority of my character to focus on this one lazer super. So on the harder difficulty I did pretty much no damage, it felt like the axe was so dull. But I could just one shot bosses with a single blast that takes 10 minutes of gameplay to return

Not as bad, definitely not as good as it was paraded as though.

It's an okay game but it's an insult to the classic God of War games

No, which is why it won GOTY

I try not to drop many games but I’ve tried to get into this game twice and it just becomes painfully boring around and after alfheim I really don’t understand the acclaim

>Action game without too many action turned into TPS
>No jump button either
Just play the first trilogy.

It's a solid 8/10.

The new God of War has way more gameplay than the originals though, in terms of objective quantity. It also has plenty of cinematic stuff but there's plenty of stretches of pure gameplay. It's the only game in the franchise with side content (outside of collectibles and challenges).

Its funny how God of War went from mature in 2005 because it had tits and gore to mature in 2018 because it removed the tits.

I liked it.

I'm playing it right now and its amazing. I can see people not liking it but if they think it's bad they're retarded.

Attached: God_of_War_Jotunheim_in_Reach__0034_Layer_35.0 (1).jpg (1200x800, 121K)

It's a 7.

This. Maybe an 8, when you get to the Valkyries, but just barely. It's a good game, but c'mon.

GOW4 is not a flawless game, but it's not a bad game by any stretch. If 5 improves upon 4's foundation, then we could be looking at a true rebirth of the franchise. 4 could easily be a one off and they fuck off 5 with some dumb diversity push.

BITCH WAT?????

If anything I guess its just a "we didn't get any of the COOL ideas in the first game cause we had to make everything from scratch wait for the sequel where we go wild" situation. Horrible overuse of the trolls. Shitty Rpg elements. I thought the combat wasn't that great either. Ridiculous amounts of walk n talk that you cannot skip because muh one shot. Also if you know basically babys first intro into Norse shit you can call every plot device in the story.

Nah fuck off

The blades are great

youtube.com/watch?v=0gJpvCXHKiw

>as Yea Forums said
Just play it dude.

Attached: 1555773512250.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>that input lag

It's what I like to call "GOTY bait", much like Oscar bait for movies. It puts more effort into ticking the boxes that will get it GOTY from faggy journalists than it does into being a good game.

You have no idea what input lag means.
You wouldn't be able to see input lag from a raw capture of the game.