When are we gonna see an area 51 game?

When are we gonna see an area 51 game?

Attached: IMG_20190712_202421.jpg (2048x2048, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/630490/Storm_Area_51_September_20th_2019/
moddb.com/downloads/area-51-pc-version
fileplanet.com/archive/p-76536/Area-51-Patch-v1-2-United-States/download
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He doesn't know
Nice b8.

>SEAL Team 6 invading an Air Force base

Attached: lol.jpg (300x286, 8K)

What about florida man?

Floridaman here. I'm not saying where I'll be attacking from. Posting plans online will show our attacks. Floridamen are insane, but we're not total tards. Here are my attack dogs for when the face eaters try to eat from my mango trees.

Attached: dogs.jpg (1992x1121, 315K)

Area 51 was too redpilled for its time since it exposed the illuminati

what the fuck is a stans?

>oj simpson and armored bronco team

Attached: 1499049621800.png (513x628, 449K)

I dont get this meme

>a game about invading a base

get back to me when you play a real man's game about building your own base and sniping the intruders

Attached: 1561260805810.jpg (599x486, 59K)

People named stan

>guys that drink White Claws
all me

>People genuinely believe aliens are in Area 51
>People genuinely believe an incompetent government that has caused environmental disasters and disease outbreaks somehow can keep Aliens from another planet contained and only rumor level leaks have gotten out of the facility
Honestly I'd be down to see scrapped prototypes of military aircrafts but I expect Area 51 to just house a lot of old classified paperwork

Attached: 43892098742309.jpg (277x413, 24K)

they have nukes nigga

They're pretty good not gonna lie. It's a great base for vodka drinks. Vodka+white claw is good but obviously defeats the purpose of vodka+club soda being low calorie.

when you kill yourself

There were nuclear weapons tests in the 50s but I doubt the facility still holds nukes at this point

Get this twitter meme shit back where it belongs, thanks.

>a base run by the dorkiest branch of the military
>internet losers saying they'll venture outside their house
>Florida Man etc etc
It's like... we all know there's nothing in there but prototype planes and whatnot. It feels more and more like an adult needs to show up and tell everyone to go back to work.... but we're all acting silly until then.

This is entirely the government's fault. Everyone fucking knows aliens exist, if they just opened up about it would do society so much more good than it would harm.
At this point, there's 3 million fucking people on that Facebook group and even if .1% of them showed up, that's 300,000 people who are going to harass a military base. This shit could've been easily avoided.

I know this thread is about a dumb normalfag meme, but Deus Ex

Seal team 6 is dead, bud

you think after all these years there would be some area 51 leaker with concrete evidence

aliens exist but they sure as hell aren't at area 51. They would if they are on earth be highly regarded as very big news and shown to the public via nasa.

does Area 51 run properly on windows 10 nowadays or should I just emulate the ps2 version

no it isnt

when is this set to happen anyways?

>promote aliens in area 51 via media for decades
>hide all alien bitches in area 52
Ol' Gov't is a mastermind.

I just played it for the first time not too long ago, you can download it for free from moddb but you need a patch. There is a link in the comments to it but the link is dead, I was able to find the patch from an internet search though.
It played just fine for me.

it's a literal facebook meme, that should tell you everything

Attached: 1555773295420.jpg (1579x4096, 1.04M)

A reminder that all the aliens are at Dulce.

Attached: Alien smoking.webm (1280x720, 487K)

Yes it is. Pic related.

Attached: modern warfare shock and awe main.jpg (633x356, 55K)

Hey Reddit!!! xD Can I be in ur screenshot???

>Hey Reddit!!! xD Can I be in ur screenshot???

Attached: 1525307019076.jpg (567x939, 83K)

thanks user ill try it out

Someone started up a facebook group and a petition to get a shit ton of people and just have EVERYONE rush at it, because "They can't stop ALL of us".

moddb.com/downloads/area-51-pc-version
game itself
fileplanet.com/archive/p-76536/Area-51-Patch-v1-2-United-States/download
where I got the patch

That sure is a lot of them. I have a coworker named Stan. I wonder if he's joining them.

Actually based in this thread of retards.

Where we droppin boys?

aliens would be limited in the same ways as us and would never make here in the first place. They might even live on a planet big enough that makes space travel impossible for them.
If they exist they may as well not to us.

Go to bed zoomzoom.

Attached: 1534334398912.png (800x1155, 1.18M)

Have you seen how fucking stupid the average person is? Even if there's leaks no one believes them.
Also the government isn't incompetent when it comes to retaining its power.

Anything alien related was moved out of Area 51 in the 60s.

This. They're all in Groome Lake now. Do you people even watch the news or do research?

It's actually pretty humorous that the airforce ended up sponsoring this.

Attached: edgar-the-gray-area-51-88.1.jpg (210x240, 18K)