Why is WoW classic not even being shilled by ecelebs? The release for this game is really fucking quiet...

Why is WoW classic not even being shilled by ecelebs? The release for this game is really fucking quiet. What the hell is going on? Does Blizzard not even care anymore?

Attached: 19291847914MC.jpg (800x600, 160K)

Blizzard haven't cared since burning crusade. If they did, classic servers would have been released ages ago.

They delayed the last stress test because they realized as small indie company like them can't handle the initial launch wave

everyone who will play Classic beyond the first month knows already

their big mistake is not making a progessive version of Classic, but the systems (not the content) don't update after 3.x

Anyone else was hyped at the begining of the summer but for some reason doesn't care anymore? What happened?

Attached: 1531186302647.jpg (400x387, 15K)

you think you wanted it, but you really don't.
Hate to say it but I told ya so.

Idk user Im in the same boat dude. What the fuck is going on?

Attached: Anotherdayatthebar.jpg (604x472, 27K)

I wish I knew what was going on user. I hope I get hyped again before the launch but as of now I feel like I'd get bored of it in a week and never touch it again

Attached: 1523669832832.jpg (400x388, 33K)

>let's take our bad game then make the graphics worse and remove all QoL features

people thought this would succeed?

Attached: 1516226174509.png (640x480, 313K)

You think you do, but you dont he was right

We did want it though, about half a fucking decade ago.

>Why is WoW classic not even being shilled by ecelebs?
The fuck are you talking about it was being shilled like crazy

>it was being shilled like crazy
>was

They released the beta way to early and all the streamers blew there load and are over it now, letting you game reach maximum hype months before the release is fucking stupid

Its rather quiet, I am seeing literally ZERO fucking advertisements for this game. You are out of your fucking mind if you think this is being shilled compared to BFA. BFA a month before release was nonstop corporate shillposting. Classic has been dead fucking quiet as if they want it to just wither and die.

It's too hard for ecelebs.

Isn't it because they fucked up by showing their hand with sharding and shit

Come August the hype will pick up again thats how these things go.

Happened to me because of the release date.
Sucks I won't be able to play it, but I still lurk up the databases.

Did you miss a month of everyone and their dog streaming beta?

>Streamers are out of the way

Excellent

yeah i feel the exact same way. i think the streamer beta shit just really killed any excitement i had.

Now that I think back on it that's probably what happened

Attached: 1523673851707.png (398x387, 122K)

The release date really fucked my shit up

Attached: 29e.jpg (600x885, 36K)