None of you will believe me but capcom is working on a fucking STRANGER THINGS fighting game

none of you will believe me but capcom is working on a fucking STRANGER THINGS fighting game

fully 2d, exclusive to playstation

playable characters from what i saw are steve, hopper, will, the old white dude who ran the lab from season 1, demogorgon, and two different elevens

the kids are all assists

anamanaguchi soundtrack

Attached: 2C8F905B-41CB-47AD-A624-9F38148A62AF.jpg (2559x1342, 259K)

also i know saying the kids are assists + will is playable sounds bullshit, but it's supposed to be will when he's possessed. its like zappa from gg

Fake and gay, but would be kind of based

>no playable schizo mommy winona
already dropped

Shit normalfaggot garbage series.

This is honestly a cool idea, nice fake

>anamanaguchi soundtrack

Based

>the old white dude who ran the lab from season 1
Can this guy even do anything?

2814 would've made a better soundtrack

>fighting game based on IP
>IP's main characters non-playable

You couldn't have tried any more to make this sound fake.

If Billy is a playable fighter, then I'm in

Why bother posting something if you're not going to even make it half-believable?

>stranger things gets two video games
>dark crystal gets a fucking tactics game
Fuck, why can't Netflix make vidya out of their better "original series"?

TURN AROUND

>exclusive to playstation
This was retarded enough to be true except for that. Why would Netflix, who put out the latest stupid mobile game out on all the consoles, make their biggest franchise exclusive to Playstation instead of hocking it to anyone willing to buy? That's too retarded to be real.

I'm a bit disappointed that Telltale game didn't come to fruition. It's a decent format for this kind of show and it sounded like they wanted to actually shake up the typical Telltale formula.

Yeah why wouldn't they show little children beating the shit out of each other, it's a mystery

>implying post-RE2/DMC5 Capcom would make a fighting game outside of their own IP's
The next thing they're making is an RE Engine reboot of one of their old franchises, like Rival Schools or Darkstalkers, or SF6.

Attached: 1563315716991.gif (400x332, 2.5M)

Agreed.
The Telltale formula was certainly limiting, but there were still more properties I would have like to have seen from them.

>can't show violence against children in vidya
>OP lists 3 playable children characters
what did OP mean by this???

Attached: 1562009820645.jpg (210x230, 5K)

How the fuck would the kids even fight?? It makes more sense to give them an MVC1-style assist role, that way they could still play a large part in the fights but they wouldn't have to stretch to make movesets for each of them. There's stupider shit in this leak that makes it fake, like Capcom making a 2D fighting game in fucking 2019.

Though this does seem like the perfect easy niche for a newer/smaller dev to take over.