Geoff "inControl" Robinson has passed away at 33

RIP to the funniest Starcraft caster who ever lived.

mobile.twitter.com/Artosis/status/1153494088286556160

Attached: 3989A986-DE01-48DF-AB73-CBBBBAF317AE.jpg (2048x1539, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JG9NMWFaNxM
youtu.be/Cfa-QD9DUig
youtu.be/9iSb5-X_2do
youtube.com/watch?v=G_BVpyueqXY
youtube.com/watch?v=qBQ1NWPb2Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=DeFJ1LAYvIM
youtube.com/watch?v=0dqYxpxegrk
youtube.com/watch?v=JG9NMWFaNxM
youtube.com/watch?v=MGpaoFA5Pi8
youtube.com/watch?v=EqzTMosxnlM
reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/11m21k/starcraft_2_will_be_dead_before_legacy_of_the/
twitch.tv/incontroltv/clip/InnocentObservantToadTwitchRPG
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-EE7pBoPejE&t=461s
youtube.com/watch?v=bw9CALKOvAI
youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ
youtu.be/QnAhnxmSNFw
youtube.com/watch?v=NbIIMjPErK4
youtube.com/watch?v=yebTL-RxpM8
cdc.gov/ncbddd/dvt/data.html
twitch.tv/videos/455100981?t=02h24m
youtube.com/watch?v=j9sDJDp5qnw
youtube.com/watch?v=MZ7YBy8h-Ec
youtube.com/watch?v=GhZ-nXkPllw
youtube.com/watch?v=uKj53qXXM6I
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5794709/
youtube.com/watch?v=xnLO9kEq410&ab_channel=Destiny
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>RIP to the funniest Starcraft caster who ever lived.
second funniest starcraft caster
in north america

Attached: somedeathtweets3.png (628x1372, 442K)

And of course the gargantuan faggot Destiny has already been talking shit about both Inc and Anna following his death. That slimy cunt doesn't deserve life tbdesu

rest in peace

Attached: incontrol.png (821x456, 588K)

Some of my favorite moments...

Who's Artosis?
youtu.be/JG9NMWFaNxM
InC and 2GD's classic ASUS ROG commentary:
youtu.be/Cfa-QD9DUig
Horses
youtu.be/9iSb5-X_2do

Update:
It is being reported on his Twitter account that he passed away painlessly from a blood clot in his lungs. Is that what they call a pulmonary embolism? That shit is crazy, they can come at random and kill you crazy fast. Poor guy.

Sticky when

Attached: 1310372523232.jpg (539x716, 77K)

Source?

Forgot the pic

Attached: A39DE5B7-F76A-457F-9E2C-D26645901CF5.jpg (1242x1568, 812K)

This is what I saw, though I must admit it is an unreliable source. But it is certainly believable considering their history, Destiny and incontrol clashed fairly often back in the day. Same goes for destiny and Anna iirc

Goddammit I forgot the pic again...

Attached: 50B35329-C40E-4D97-8A54-882E0665DB02.jpg (1242x1070, 299K)

ah right that
yeah that's not so bad

I do remember incontrol, anna and destiny talking about the use of the word rape on a podcast as to own someone in gaming

that looks directed at comments left to Anna.

And yeah that is cringe. don't compare your ex husband's death to a fucking sick dog.

lol okay fair enough if that is what actually happened then that's pretty retarded. I guess my distaste for destiny colored my perception of his comments.
Does anyone know the story about their divorce? I recall that it was initiated by Anna but I don't know more than that.

u like u some internet drama dont you? this is nothing

Destiny is a fag and a has-been but nothing will ever top Incontrol and Wheat's reaction to his roasting of the SC2 scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=G_BVpyueqXY

The fuck? Nobody liked or cared about this guy when he was alive.

geoff is extreme right, and Anna is a lefty who works at twitch with trans freaks.

It wasn't made to last.

I liked him better when he was a depressed manlet cleaning carpets to raise his wifes daughter. His late night streams were pretty comfy
His stream pretty much got me into post-rock
youtube.com/watch?v=qBQ1NWPb2Ro

Attached: 1534874558209.jpg (593x610, 91K)

older SC2 stuff was always the best
Could never get used to new dudes.

Attached: 1310372591369.jpg (416x450, 30K)

And the midget was right because they were all too interested in making money and careers out of their positions

Anna was hardcore religious but getting famous and working somewhere like twitch probably gave her the mind virus

I was disappointed to learn in the last thread that idra is a massive cuck. His Reddit account is filled with some of the most unironic, full-on faggotry I've ever seen

Oh yeah I have a lot of issues with destiny, but god seeing him btfo them so hard there is so satisfying.
djwheats ineffectual seeting right after he drops the mic on them is just too good

I loved this scene during college. I MISS IT.

I did. Usually I'd be in the same camp as you, mocking the people who act like they cared about the guy etc. But in this case, it really does suck. I've been following him since brood war days, I first knew him as just another TL poster and minor player... That must have been like a fucking decade ago or more by now. I spoke with him a few times online and played a handful of games against him as well, but I can't claim to have known him.

It feels kinda shitty to say this here but I knew an NA pro player personally, and he told me incontrol was very passive aggressive IRL. Regardless, he made me laugh many times and I always enjoyed his appearances on podcasts. This might be some eceleb faggotry, but fuck it

>died from pulmonary embolism
>had a history of clots and reminded himself to get up and stretch
>said he had shortness of breath a few days before dying
Make sure to get up from your chair to stretch and walk around every so often guys.

For me, it's SotG episode 60

youtube.com/watch?v=DeFJ1LAYvIM

Yeah that was pretty funny, I must admit. Especially because Destiny was right in that case, and no one wanted to listen in the midst of the bubble. Though I do think Destiny's dead gaem rhetoric contributed in a very small way to the decline, he was almost complete right with regard to the game's direction.

Did anyone else think he was the best player on RollPlay? He consistently had the best characters and got shit done. I can't believe this dude is dead, what a shock.

Attached: 1562079304328.jpg (882x960, 76K)

Nobody seems to remember that Day9 also died.
youtube.com/watch?v=0dqYxpxegrk
It's like his old self died and some parasite got a hold of his husk and walks around.
This is peak BW Kino.
I rewatch this now and then to mourn him.

Attached: 1529691502070.png (451x485, 58K)

No doubt. He made the show for me desu. Haven't watched since the OG roll play but I've heard that it's taken off a lot since eh? I think that's all JP does these days iirc

I havent seen it since the end of Mirrorshades. I have the swan song shirt mainly due to Alpharius and his PMC character I am forgetting the name of atm. He was my favorite part of that show. He jumped from one spaceship to another and proceeded to kill everything onboard as violently as feasible. Legend

how do i get one

Did anyone else know Grack got jacked?

Attached: 6VawCh2.png (973x541, 905K)

I think so.
Doesn't matter that he always wants to be a human warrior type character, like once he experimented with being a cleric, but he just naturally gets into acting out a character just like he likes acting out characters in jokes, and he's very forward and goal oriented when he played.

I liked ryuzilla and livinpink fine, but they were pretty laid back and needed a "main character" almost as insulting as that could be in a tabletop game.
A few times I think Geoffs inner bully got in the way, but he was still the best player I think.

I may have a few characters I liked more than his from other players though, like jps higgings, but I didn't really like the rest of jps characters.

It's fairly common lore.

>livestream.com
oh dang, fuck they only closed down like a year ago
used it until the end to stream movies for friends

fuck off with your e-celeb shit

I’m sure his unhealthy lifestyle of playing video games always did not help.

deep vein thrombosis was probably the starting point of this clot. it's fairly common. fatness and inactivity are the two preventable things you can do to avoid it

and yet Destiny was right. Look at what sc2 is today

Clots are no joking matter. My uncle died from one

They were all pretty mediocre, but having a player on a session who has a desperate need to hog the attention all the time gets really annoying, even though he was entertaining at times.
JP was the worst though.

He did have a clot in his leg years ago and he also had an abscess and infection in his leg a few weeks ago

brb getting fat

Never said he was wrong. I just said he's a massive fag.

>e-celebs
Not videogames. Take it to reddit.

2 late hahah

is that why my doctor always asks me if I have swelling my legs?

youtube.com/watch?v=JG9NMWFaNxM
this is what he thought about Artosis

Feeling old yet?

Attached: 1553764840120.jpg (1198x800, 147K)

this is a shame

literally who

Attached: a2539ad19bacc708e7f5734b9df245a8.jpg (1080x1080, 47K)

Reminder to get out of your chair and walk around a little every hour or so. Staying immobile for long periods of time can lead to DVT!

Attached: 1530069786390.gif (500x596, 16K)

why would he associate with a known GGer?

i guess he wasn't in control of his health

Attached: eeeeeee.png (750x568, 67K)

Blood clots are unironically one of my biggest fears in life.

Attached: 1545056481886.png (1148x1137, 132K)

Friends shit talk eachother all the time. They knew eachother way back in the 2000's. That video was from after SC2's release in 2010

Fuck off I want to die painlessly too.

based

You fat fucking Yea Forumsincels will soon follow him. Good riddance.

Does it count if I almost always move my legs around because of ADHD?

I have permanent restless legs.

Attached: 1536264040295.jpg (831x1000, 185K)

Damn man I was born in 84. Way too young to die. Was he a dad?

sounds like hes right to me
its disgusting seeing all these pathetic nobodies posting sobstories about themselves for sympathy
"this tattoo I have is somehow loosely related to incontrol, im like totes sad :((("

Remember to stop eating literally cancer, start drinking water and at least stretch from time to time.

I miss TB.

Funny thing is, the older you get, the more this is going to happen. And it won't just be the public or semi-public figures in your life. Those who you admire, those who are close to you, they all eventually start falling like dominoes. Old age, suicide, freak accidents, sudden health crises, etc.

Treasure those who you love while you can.

Attached: 1503755270405.png (427x559, 307K)

His parents disowned him, not the other way around.

Except when you instead get a clot in your brain and end up a half paralyzed spastic for the rest of your life.
Good job on that retarded Russian roulette.

kek

I'm glad my parents are only 20 years older than me so i'll probably die from being overweight before they die.

djWHEAT just fucking laughing his ass off saying nothing

>blood clot
>incholesterol
meme magic strikes again

>only fat people get blood clots
Based retard

I don't follow sc but always thought the sense of community in the game to be cool. Is DesTiny a good sc player or something?

literally who
literally who
literally who

Destiny is a complete faggot but he was 1000% right. Nobody in the SC scene dares shit on blizzard because their entire livelihood depends on them

>Nobody seems to remember that Day9 also died.
that's not true though he's just not doing anything starcraft anymore

PE takes a while to kill you and is easily treatable. all you have to do is go to the ER immediately if you notice it hurts to breathe in or you start coughing up blood.

I feel.bad for all the non-korean pros who are all broke hasbeens now.

>Wasif got the last laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=MGpaoFA5Pi8

Attached: CombatEX.jpg (1366x772, 83K)

I wouldn't say good. He was opinionated, always cunty, occasionally right. He did okay in one MLG I think but he wasn't a top foreign (non-korean) player by any means.

he was always a pathetic unlikeable shill you just didnt see through his act before

No, fortunately not as well I suppose. He was married for a while to Anna Prosser but they were separated like a year or so ago iirc

>SC2 has been out as long as BW was when SC2 was announced

FUCK

Attached: 1451086961726.jpg (1111x597, 145K)

You can just go ahead and delete this now mate

what

the

FUCK

Attached: 1527389176667.png (762x909, 267K)

oh no

fuck

Day9 didn't die, he's just playing card games. He's shilling SJWoftheCoast's shit.

Do you know the sad thing? I'll probably live longer because I walk a lot.
God, please, I need a miracle or a painless death to come soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=EqzTMosxnlM

3 spooky 5 me

More like inCholesterol lol

i miss his chipped tooth still

>psa for landwhale subhumans thread
kek

I really don't think it would be fair to say Geoff was a landwhale tho, lol. He was a powerlifter. Poor guy can't escape the incholesterol meme even in death

God I wish that was me.

used to feel this way when i was a teen

God, I'll never forget Geoff "LiterallyWho" Robinson.

Attached: jesus_laughing_at_you.jpg (355x450, 53K)

I guess he wasn't in control of his metabolism

Attached: juan.png (350x350, 138K)

dead game dead caster

>be american
>go to doctor
>die

he got treated in the netherlands though..

>literally died because of shit american surgery

Attached: 1557455846096.jpg (800x800, 455K)

>be burger citizen
>have to visit doctor for treatment
>need to refinance house afterwards

How the fuck does one prevent a blood clot in your lungs?

Get proper healthcare

This is both really disrespectful and a disgusting attitude to have.

cardio and less red meat

10 bucks a nigger doc sent him away

It's a combination of weight + exercise. As long as you stay within a healthy weight and get up every hour or so you'll be fine.

i feel like you misinterpreted his suicidal post

By not getting clots in your legs

Go vegetarian and stop eating like a literal fucking animal

No one NEEDS meat to live or even get fit

White doctors

Just stay well hydrated (helps with circulation and forces you to get up to piss), don't smoke, don't be obese, stretch and move around every hour or so, and fidget around and change positions while sitting (many people do this naturally).

DVT is mostly common in the elderly, sick, and bedridden, or those who just don't move for 12+ hours straight.

>painlessly
>from a PE
lol I'm a nurse and I've seen how PEs affect people. it isn't a comfortable way to go at all.

Ya'll niggas need to take morning walks. They're nice!

>those who just don't move for 12+ hours straight.
How does this happen? I literally can't keep my legs still for 1 minute straight.

That's why it's uncommon for relatively healthy young to middle aged people to get them, even though a huge amount of them are inactive and spend long periods of time sitting, driving, gaming, watching TV, etc.

ecelebs dropping like flies this year what's up with that?

Was the blood clot from the surgery or what? He doesn't look like a guy who sits still all day.

>RIP to the funniest Starcraft caster who ever lived.
TASTELESS DIED????

sounds gay lol

He had a previous blood clot in 2013. Apparently he got up regularly and stretched after that according to his ex (not sure if he still regularly followed this into 2019), but having a blood clot raises your chance of having another.

2019 is the new 2016 with these deaths

Didn't know you could survive them

From what can be surmised by twitter drama, Anna started fucking Nathan Sharp from Dice Camera Action, which ended her marriage, and Nate's engagement to Cristina Vee. All around the time the ProJared/Heidi/Holly BS happened too. So, DCA is full of drama that ruins relationships.

RIP

>If only you knew how bad things really are

Survival rate is fairly high if you go to ER when symptoms present. Sometimes there are no symptoms or it's misdiagnosed and symptoms can come on slowly over time or be very intense.

fuck off reddit
S

>Except when you instead get a clot in your brain and end up a half paralyzed spastic for the rest of your life.
tfw this is exactly the thing that prevents me from suicide by a few different methods
Its either do or do not, I don't want the third option of 'retarded half-baked vegetable'.

Attached: moving to gensokyo.jpg (1200x1701, 383K)

People who aren't fat cunts very rarely get blood clots. You basically have to ignore tingling sensations and shit, which no normal person does. For fatties, though, they're already ignoring all the signs that their body is breaking down, so what's one more?

F

need more actual celebrity deaths, e variety don't really count.

50% of blood clots come from surgery or hospital stay. While the abscess may be unrelated, the surgery and time in hospital may have been a contributing factor.

reminder that he was an insecure cunt

Attached: 1563767265329.jpg (594x563, 131K)

Lmfao thats actually my message to him

If you're NA fat and struggle to move yeah

When was this? Seems really old

What are they bitching about? Something to do with SC2, and some faggots saying they're waiting for Koreans to leave before they start winning tournaments like that's a legitimate strategy instead of improving on specific aspects they're lacking in. What a bunch of queers.

I believe the argument was SC2 was crazy imbalanced in WOL and koreans werent sticking around and moving to LoL because blizzard was doing jack shit like always. The faggot players were just making bullshit excuses for blizzard instead of coming at blizzard hard to fix their shit. So faggot destiny says that they suck so much that they must be doing this so they can finally win some tournaments since the game is dead.
Obviously its not a real strategy and just a fucking joke

He wrote an essay about exactly what blizzard should do, and all of it came true and Blizzard eventually implemented a bunch of these ideas in legacy of the void. Too late.

>destiny realizes there's no point talking to them, since they refuse to listen or see the writing on the wall. so he just leaves.
>DJwheat spurging out and calling a 7 year-old, but acting like a 7 year old
>DJwheat jumped ship to Twitch a captainless mess
>destiny played other games, has a small midsize stream clearing easy $200k year
>rest of them did nothing

Attached: 1541503111020.gif (320x218, 1.55M)

its this he is basing his anger on

reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/11m21k/starcraft_2_will_be_dead_before_legacy_of_the/

Less about balance more about fundamental game design. If you compare Starcraft brood war with SC2 -- as much as I love SC2 -- it's not even close. Brood war is a vastly superior game with regard to design, and I blame David Kim and Dustin browder (who is known for fucking up classic rts series)

>mfw I'm 32

Attached: dickthebdayboy.jpg (919x720, 59K)

The dude turned things around by shedding a lot of weight after the first blood clot diagnosis in 2013 in his leg, it was just down to luck it was found out. Yet this happens still. Unfortunate.

Nonsense. Lots of things can cause blood clots. I have a fairly athletic build leaning on the skinny side, and when I was in the hospital for a few weeks they gave me compression stockings and blood thinners to avoid a clot. Partially because blood clots are an inherent risk of spending all day in a hospital bed, partially for other reasons. Point is, there are many risk factors for blood clots that are completely unrelated to obesity.

Being in hospital all day is a pretty good risk factor, dude. People aren't designed to lie on their backs all day.

There are certain types of acute massive PE which cause sudden death, without the patient even having a chance to experience any symptoms and being taken to an ER.

Given the fact that the cause of his death was released two days after it happened, which was then called "sudden illness", I'm assuming he actually did drop dead and they only figured out why after an autopsy was carried out and they found the clot blocking his artery.

I'm sure if his death wasn't sudden and he coughed up blood everywhere before suffocating to death, they would have made awareness campaigns by now against DVT and its associated risks with PE and the lifestyle of professional gamers.

Attached: kuruminha consider the following.png (719x720, 148K)

Maybe not 12 hours without moving, but 12 hours without doing even light exercise, going outside, or stretching at all? Easily achievable. It doesn't sound like Geoff Robinson was doing a hardcore gamer session in the net cafe, though.
RIP

Agreed, that's why I said
>Partially because blood clots are an inherent risk of spending all day in a hospital bed
Anyway, I hope it is actually true that he went painlessly and not just something they said for comfort. I doubt we will get more details of his illness. Either way though it fucking sucks.

Incontrol streamed but it was a small stream

literally the day before he died they were playing DnD together

Shit, that hit me in the feels.

>tfw he looked healthy on the stream and then he just died
I need to start going to a gym

Attached: 1533559293939.webm (1214x1214, 1.7M)

how come people don't get blood clots while sleeping then?

He went to the gym and he still had health problems

they had a daughter

You move about a lot when you sleep. It's only for a few hours each night that you're paralyzed.

Last time he streamed he said he had a "just shortness of breath and a little cough".

Holy fuck. I bet he didn't go to the doctor because of the retarded American healthcare system that requires you to sell your house to get a simple quick checkup

twitch.tv/incontroltv/clip/InnocentObservantToadTwitchRPG

Attached: 1435189735001.png (200x200, 2K)

Yeah I just saw that clip, holy shit.

"I'm not like, 'This is the worst thing ever and I'm gonna die.'"

Attached: 7bc.jpg (640x753, 36K)

Wait... Are you sure? I don't recall them having a kid.

gym didn't help him
you should live like Destiny, sit on your ass all day and sustain yourself with soilent exclusively

2 down many to go

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-EE7pBoPejE&t=461s

Attached: AGCuu9p.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

how come I can't find a video of this on youtube? I want to see his expression before and after this as well

Attached: 1547141628688.png (801x724, 707K)

>RIP to the fattest Starcraft caster who ever lived.

a videogame thread died for this :(

fuck

Attached: 1363416775630.jpg (400x545, 107K)

nvm I was thinking of someone else

>I'm not like, this is the worst thing ever and I'm gonna die.

>dies

Attached: 1436040167001.png (483x504, 20K)

What with starcraft and young men dying? First TB now him.

Attached: 1532066379364.png (356x256, 200K)

>what are you going to do, stab me?

>StarCraft
Who cares?

it doesn't originate in the lungs, it ends up in the lungs from somewhere else

>twitch.tv/incontroltv/clip/InnocentObservantToadTwitchRPG
Don't even know this dude, but this is hitting something primal in me. I watched a bti of his last stream after seeing this.

Dude is just normal. Acts fine, looks fine. He's just streaming. Playing games. Like you or I, probably feeling no different. He was just living, like we all are. How could he have known just a day or so later that that would be it? It just comes like that, no warning. And it's like, "well sure, I always knew death would come" but then you THINK about it, and truly grasp the sheer despair that is your own fragile mortality. The mortality that encompasses your entire existence. At any time, that bubble could pop, and once more will we be thrown into the eternal ether, where we won't remember or recognize anything of our prior existence, and either move on to a new existence entirely, or fade into eternity.

Next time you guys are eating a nice meal, or playing a good game, cherish the moment. Forget the past and the future and invest yourself in the fun of now. Briefly set aside your demons and sorrow and indulge in what factors of control and entertainment that's available to you that moment. Treasure these moments of euphoria, because you've only so far been given this one chance to indulge it.

there are probably other factors at play otherwise drivers/wheelchair bound would drop like flies

Grinding starcraft for 12 hours straight every day and eating crap food is unhealthy who would've thought

Oh shit.
Well, maybe he is just careless about symptoms. There is people that just don't like this doctors thing and prefer to go only when shit is real and you can't fix it by yourself.

Attached: 15627785007650.jpg (484x400, 47K)

Shortness of breath and cough can come from so many things, how was he supposed it was going to be fatal?
Getting a cold can make you feel like that.

it's not the people who play 12h a day dying though

Attached: WhoDoesn't.jpg (518x605, 57K)

Yeah, i meant that.
>prefer to go only when shit is real and you can't fix it by yourself
Cough is not like something scary.

He had a leg infection this year and a surgery to fix it. Also he had previously had DVT, which is the main cause of pulmonary embolism.

If he went to the ER with those two symptoms and said he had DVT and a recent leg surgery they would've admitted him to the ICU immediately.

>Implying he didn't have insurance better than most europoor health systems

Universal healthcare should 100% be implemented here, but anyone with a job has insurance AND you are never legally required to pay any sort of hospital bill. If he didn't go to the doctor he's a retard

based threadkiller

Attached: 1343471455862.jpg (848x2000, 1.06M)

anyone else got a really itchy asshole?

Hemorrhoids also can throw blood clots and kill you. Get that itch checked out

Attached: BasedThreadKiller.png (589x752, 41K)

Sounds like a literal retard to me. Shortness of breath is one of those "TIME TO GO TO THE FUCKING HOSPITAL" warning signs that you should never, ever ignore, because the chance that your lungs are shutting down is pretty fucking high if you don't have any other obvious symptoms of a chest infection.

Having been following Starcraft for like 15 years it feels like I’ve lost a friend. RIP big guy.

guess i'm just gonna die then...

>be American
>get shot
>die without healthcare
>land of freedom

healthcare infringes on my right to die

>be American
>eat burgers
>die without healthcare
>land of freedom

>in control
>dies
yikes

Well TB died 5 years ago, so has been older than that.

They literally don't even look like friends at all, I take pictures with people at work that look like that.

If he just virtue signalling for attention?

Look at this bulge, god damn

Attached: 2018-11-04 02_43_02-Window.png (809x667, 893K)

yeah that's a chastity cage

holy fuck man that clip

first for zyzz

someone post the kellymilkies nudes please

daily reminder the SC2 bubble is popping

youtube.com/watch?v=bw9CALKOvAI

Attached: 1493716168021.jpg (241x209, 10K)

Attached: 1355374767181.jpg (884x912, 109K)

based sc2 oldfag

>it's been 5 years already
jesus...

here's hyuna today

Attached: hyuna.jpg (540x867, 93K)

For me, its

youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ

>kellymilkies nudes

Attached: 43c64c96c9eee47e0681819e06cfcf1a.jpg (375x500, 63K)

take me back

I remember this being like smoking meth back in the day but now it seems tame

The fuck

One of these days, I just want one person who closely knew a guy on the Internet who dies, and is like "lmao he played games on the Internet, I guess he was a cool guy sometimes but goddamn he could have done a little something else with his life, happy or not"
>brilliant and talented
It's an RTS. Someone dying devoting their life to an RTS and being praised for it is fucking depressing, not uplifting.

Yeah Imagine studying for 20 years and then die 3 years after your degree LOL

white people unironically listen to this?

Yes, everybody should aspire to a high-paying corporate career or die trying.
Doing what you love is a meme.

Attached: Download (1).jpg (202x249, 5K)

Don't get me wrong, I think this guy is a fat degenerate retard and it's funny he's dead, but normalfags worship people who do even more pointless shit. The whole concept of "celebrities" is depressing.

It seems weird to single this guy out for playing games, instead of for being a pathetic loser who got cheated on by his wife, and spent his life chasing after fame. Who cares if he liked RTS shit?

Really takes me back. Also this:
youtu.be/QnAhnxmSNFw

>eating leaves
>not eating like an animal

Pick one.

Kpop is awesome m8

Attached: 20180721163955344dyck.jpg (1400x1901, 836K)

in the end it wasn't a bubble, it was just small in the first place

youtube.com/watch?v=NbIIMjPErK4

This was bound to happen. I've seen him literally down an entire monster can in one go.

His heart probably gave out.

Is this our future, boomerbros?

Attached: boomer.jpg (720x720, 87K)

he was 33
I probably don't have much time left

Attached: abdomen-boomer-man.jpg (540x684, 139K)

>and get up every hour or so you'll be fine

Attached: 591.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

>50kg
>zero exercise
>can sit at my PC for 8 hours straight, only changing pose occasionally
Why the fuck am I not dead?

>50 kg

Mang ...

who the FUCK is this onions?

why do onions die early?

what is that thing on the right? Seems like a laboratory experiment created in Israel to infiltrate the west and rot it from the core.

Attached: imajfhghges.png (225x225, 10K)

kg
unless you're the king of manlets, that's just as unhealthy as being obese

How the fuck do you die at 33?

pulmonary embolism

I don't care, why the fuck am I not dead?

/r9k/ asks that question daily. just act like you went hiking and fell while rock climbing

just like being a fat fuck, it's a slow process and up to random chance

>50kg
What height are you?
Being too skinny (aka starving) puts you faster into the grave than being overweight. You can cause long term damage to your organs if you keep this up too long, even if you gain weight again.

youtube.com/watch?v=yebTL-RxpM8
imagine being adam

Attached: 1561580937257.png (330x290, 8K)

prolonged sitting. For real, when you're on an airplane overseas make sure you walk around or something every 3 hours

>50kg
I used to weigh 62kg (height 1.82m) and I was practically skin on bones. How the fuck are you alive?

His death made me look up other SC2 personalities. Holy fuck is Husky JUST now

It's the sugar combined with caffeine that fucks you up. Maybe you'll develop a cancer in 30 years because of the aspartame in monster ultra but before that, keep on sippin'.

Cheers m8. I'll stick to sugar-free energy drinks then. *sips*

Dear god, what happened to him?

Attached: husky.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Getting Ryan Davis on his honeymoon flashbacks.

Attached: 1468188501328.png (654x232, 29K)

no ADHD but also restless legs here
think we're good bro

he got married to some youtube thot and is now helping her run her channel

I've been having breathing problems at different points in my life, even more recently, and the docs are like "LOLDUNNO"

Did he have to cut off his balls for that?

173 or so.

Wasn't there some american asian dude who made youtube videos about sc2 in the same era? I forgot his name

GEOFF ROBINSON IS BIG GAY

he lives in CA, so it's not unlikely

So uhh does anybody have pics of him when he was supposedly in full bara mode?

Attached: 3409534524.png (489x533, 193K)

>the docs are like "LOLDUNNO"
medical "science" in a nutshell

HDStarcraft? He's also been gone for years.

A PE in the lungs is less painless and more like someone holding a pillow on your face.

Yeah that's the one.
>last video 5 years ago

suffocation is not painless

tfw don't consume sugar and only drink water and tea

Attached: 1517781988211.jpg (626x667, 69K)

Seeing that name again reminds how much more difficult it was to get HD anything not even 10 years ago.

>don't consume sugar

Attached: doubt.jpg (800x450, 28K)

At 33 and getting clots is just like getting shot at every day of your life, one day its going to hit you no matter what.

Some people arent made to last, its a tragedy.

>watching 320p GOMtv streams on a single monitor and having to go between tabs to post to /scv/ during games

*sips* those were the days unironically

if youre a fat fuck like me then just get a cycling machine and place it infront of your tv/pc and play video games while pedalling

if I can help it

Old Day9 = New Day9 + swearing

>cut white bread
>cut pasta
>cut soda, sugared drinks, candy, chocolate
There, 95% of the sugar you consume is gone.

What happened to SC2?

Look at all the esports people that have been involved, it's destroying lives

>GOM Player window not "always on top"

Attached: 1304376955947.png (500x375, 299K)

>At 33 and getting clots is just like getting shot at every day of your life, one day its going to hit you no matter what.

If you're a lardass for 3 decades you increase the risks of clots significantly, so to come back to your analogy it would be like walking around in gang territory and getting shot.

Good times, I was a jobless neet back then and would stay up until 5AM to catch those streams. I want to go back.

Diet and excercise like with most ailments.

Really though, there is nothing you can do. Hell, its undiagnosiable until the clot stops an artery and symptoms can be small like a slight numbness to half your brakn shutting off. Although its more common in the obese it also happens to fit people with no prior history of clots. It can happen the day you get an all-clear from your doctor.

bump

The clot starts usually in your legs and travels to your lungs

How to avoid
>Get up and stretch legs for every hour sitting
>Be in good shape
>Walk nigga walk
>Don't be unlucky

I was born with 1 luck. How do I level up

And how do I get rid of the 'lazy' debuff

Oh yeah, sure. It depends on where the clot ends up. The blood brain barrier causes a stroke or brain damage, the heart causes a heart attack, the lungs cause suffication, etc. If it hits an artery to a limb then it just cuts off blood flow and causes immense pain.

yo, normal korea time folks, the thread for the games is up here not sure what'll be the go today but i'll watch anyway

Attached: zelot.jpg (603x531, 23K)

aspirin

Attached: 1524761662646.jpg (1305x1265, 207K)

READY TO ROAR
READY TO ROCK

Literally who?

>people can die at 33 naturally
shit i really need to get /fit/ before i die early

>tfw 32 and un/fit/ as fuck

Attached: 1444540245735.jpg (500x375, 39K)

I thought he was an attention whore cunt who'd constantly try and make every situation about himself and try and steal everyone's thunder every time they made a joke but I'm sad he's dead. 33 is a stupid age to die.

Attached: 1532188204777.jpg (480x462, 23K)

Didn't he get a staph infection from going to the gym too much?

man I must be really lucky. ive been sitting on my fat ass eating junk food and playing mmos for over 8 years straight. seriously all day every day and only health problems I have is some indigestion now and then. Yet I read about people peeling over in their 20's and 30's.

Have Geoff and Cristina been dating or fucking each other since? She appears extremely distraught over his death.

Yeah this and also the absolute butthurt he had when Lava BM'd against that chink. Can't imagine just dying seemingly out of nowhere.

Attached: cheekylarva.jpg (788x524, 133K)

>blood clot
>painlessly
doubt.png. Your tissue rapidly dies from oxygen deprivation, there's no way it's "painless."

Attached: ss (2019-07-23 at 06.18.06).png (753x258, 18K)

LOL I don't think so
Geoff didn't have sex with Anna until they got married, he was a hardcore Christian

>quickly and painless from a blood clot

i'm calling bullshit.

multiple aids liasions from extreme gay sex

well it's half true
it's very quick

So his ex is leeching attention from his death and Destiny is calling her out? Based if you ask me.

haha holy fuck

rest in literally who

I know all too well.
>tfw parents start showing signs of getting old as hell
Watching people you love visibly become weaker because of age and them having heart attacks in front of you is beyond dreadful.

LET
THE SINGULARITY
SAVE US

My mum was just diagnosed with a brain tumor, unclear yet if it's benign. Seeing the news about Inc was just another reminder about how suddenly life can end. It sucks man, and I don't know if mankind can ever defeat sickness, aging and death.

we will, not during our lifetime though :(

GUESS HE WASN'T... IN CONTROL

LOL

EZ.SHITCHOLESTERAL

Yeah actually if Twitter and show plans are anything to go by, it seems destiny and incontrol were actually getting along these days. Evidently they were going to be doing a D&D show together. I do really wonder what the deal was with Anna, he said that she wasn't happy in the marriage or something. Whenever I hear that, frankly I always imagine that the woman has leeched all they can from a man and have got their eyes on a new, better host to parasitize. This sounds like a really nasty thing to say and perhaps it is... I could be totally wrong of course. In any case, Anna got a lot out of their relationship -- it was essentially a perfect segue for her into the gamer egirl space, and we all know how financially lucrative that can be.

We call it a horseriders embolism in the Netherlands. It is a major trombosis which blocks the bifurcation of the two major lung ateries, causing instant ischaemia of both lungs. Usually caused by a DVT.

Wow thanks for forgetting me, asshole.

Attached: 1361564568669.jpg (639x420, 42K)

>Sudden death is the first symptom in about one-quarter (25%) of people who have a PE.
cdc.gov/ncbddd/dvt/data.html

Not if you're unlucky

twitch.tv/videos/455100981?t=02h24m

Attached: Screenshot (67).png (1670x1056, 806K)

>less red meat
huh? I thought carbs was the problem?

RIP in peace

Id be so much fatter If I didn't also have ADHD

If only I wasn't so hungry all the time

Low iron levels increase the chance of blood clots. Red meat has a lot of iron. Excess iron causes dna damage but too low is bad as well. Maybe someone with a blood clot risk should stay on the higher side rather than low, within sane limits of course.
Most important thing is to take care of your cardiovascular health. That goes without saying.

I thought they were Apex and neo for a sec.

Monster killed him. Let's sue monster.

Just don't do something as stupid as power lifting and try at least to not eat red meat every single day. You should be fine, maybe a hearth attack or something, but mostly fine.

>he lasted longer than TechTV, G4techTV, G4, SOPA, PIPA, Toby Turner, Retsupurae, LifesAGlitchTV, John Rambo, Howard, Other John, moot, Satoru Iwata, Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, GameTrailers, Sons of Kojima, PandaLee, Kiwi Farms, the state of Washington, the Washington Department of Revenue, the Internal Revenue Service, Machinima, TotalBiscuit, Cosmo Wright, Boss Key Productions, TheCreatureHub, August Ames, Capcom Vancouver, Telltale Games, the Best Friends Zaibatsu, Gross Gore, Ice Poseidon, ProJared, Etika, Game of Thrones, Kaz Hirai, Mumkey, Boogie, Giant Bomb, DrDisrespectYourPrivacy, MethodJosh, BadBunny, and iNcontroL

Attached: 1560499339737.jpg (426x350, 15K)

>An autopsy after Geoff Robinson’s death revealed a colon that was 5-6 inches in diameter and 8-9 feet long. A normal colon is only 2-3 inches in diameter and 4-5 feet long. The autopsy also revealed stool that had been in the colon for 4-5 months and would have certainly presented a tremendous toxic load on the Internet personality’s physiology.

>This same autopsy performed after Robinson’s death purportedly revealed that the StarCraft II caster’s colon weighed 42 pounds at the time of his death. 37 pounds of this was dried fecal matter and only 5 pounds was living tissue.

>Allegedly, this extreme constipation was a result of his drug usage, particularly opioids.

>A former close friend of Robinson’s has claimed that he possessed very little control over his bowels, and that he would often accidentally defecate himself around her.

Attached: .jpg (600x399, 376K)

Probably has the most uploaded videos to youtube, not counting automated channels.

Attached: 1500392629089.webm (600x338, 1.27M)

I remember I first saw him on that shitty WCG Ultimate Gamer show. Seemed like a cool dude. RIP

F

Attached: 3CC5FB06-D8DB-42DD-B179-D644F97EC944.gif (224x240, 2.74M)

Well written.

fucking gay

bro, you need to gain gain at least 10 kilos, ideally more.

Yeah and he is actually pretty dumb, based on his buttigieg comments he doesn't understand the most basic of politics

>*more with exercise

Still, I can't imagine he's satisfied with the knowledge that TIHYDP is the only actual entertainment he has ever provided.

literally who

I want to die so I'll pass.

Don't forget to do those annual checkups

>blood clots
>painless

reminder to get off your lazy ass and go for a run

Attached: 1549920680091.png (592x444, 218K)

I know this pasta, where is it from again?

Wrong version.

youtube.com/watch?v=j9sDJDp5qnw

I've never actually stopped to think about it, this is actually a bit impresive.

I don't think he's smart enough to realize this

I bet you are just a kid in a phase.

So many edgy teens here trying hard to fit in.
Calling people normalfags like its an insult is just so sad.
Rip in peace.

>inControl not even inControl of his life anymore
get your shit together Geoff

He lost control a long time ago.

Attached: 1560083347517.png (482x347, 298K)

Attached: EAIZgLqW4AASuwO.jpg (1200x676, 105K)

Something happened in my brain when I heard Day9 talk about sc2 in the past tense the other day.

there is a 99.9% chance you'll be glad in a few years you are alive.

Who?

>mumkey
God damn it don’t remind me, how does someone go full retard like that

the last manbearpig

F

Attached: 1521426305989.gif (360x270, 2.33M)

cursed picture

literally just walk away nigga

if you have a store 15 minutes away you can buy snacks at walking there and back every other day instead of driving is sufficient cardio exercise to substantially reduce the risks of tons of bad shit

Why can't the e-celebs I don't care about die instead of the ones I do care for.

>led us by example to take care of ourselves to the best of our ability

if that were the case he'd still be alive

there's no point in lifting if you still look like you don't go outside

Attached: HAVE IT.jpg (417x417, 140K)

I don't quite like this webm, because you can't see him clenching his fist with all his might

Kiwi Farms is still around.

WHERE

IS

TOSOG

aside from the numerous health benefits

stop living for other people

Attached: 1552804607836.jpg (455x396, 19K)

>birthday on 9/11

That must have been awkward

Was that the female caster everyone hated?

Attached: 1480854232500.gif (356x267, 2.39M)

look around you

30 is the new 20

Attached: 1547084055989.png (701x592, 15K)

what's up with all the dead ecelebs this year

Attached: 1533942826216.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

>LifesAGlitchTV
These fags are still around, but they don't have a lot of views I think

lifting is how fat people try to cope with their inability to stop stuffing their faces until they die of a massive coronary at 30, if you want to actually look like someone who gives a shit about themselves, give up meat and do cardio

>LITERAL who

Who cares...?

>give up meat
i think you mean carbs

When I heard about this I immediately went to twitch and unfollowed his channel.

Attached: b0c266c03c3213cac7d281d3aa34240c.jpg (538x390, 33K)

>not having a routine seasonal checkup

you never know when something like cancer will fuck you up six ways from sunday, and by the time the signs are there it's already too late

Attached: 1532833680096.jpg (194x259, 9K)

>t.

Attached: euginia.jpg (854x480, 42K)

saying you're not going to die is actually cursed

>led us by example to take care of ourselves
he was fat as fuck though

yeah rip in peace but that is just bullshit

i mean, if anything he still hates his fans, most ppl hate him, and he constantly begs for donos

she actually got normal weight atm looks completely different.

>Kiwi farms
>Ice Poseidon
>et al
lol why are some of these even on your list?

Attached: C8E143DE-0279-428D-B10B-E19C7E262AAA.png (433x531, 172K)

Destiny cares about things that happen after he dies? So hes not an atheist? He also eats meat so he can't judge anything that happens ever.

lets pray for destiny's soul

youtube.com/watch?v=MZ7YBy8h-Ec

Destiny is the living personification of cuckoldry. The most absurd thing of all is that -- despite his chronically low sperm count and ghoulish looks -- he managed to procreate with an actual human female. Fucking imagine if Destiny was your dad LMAO

Holy shit dude I forgot about BASED Brother Mack lololol
A true man of God and servant of the LORD. I hope the good Brother will offer up prayers for Geoff's immortal soul.

Damn man, read this shit today
never liked him as a personality, but it was fun to hate on incontrol
took me down on a memory lane, i've been watching old sc2 clips for a while
I feel old as fuck

rip geoff

maybe try intermittent fasting, bro

dont get me wrong hes pretty smart, as in his brain works better than most people, but he is really stupid in that he dismisses many things too quickly and gets extremely reductionist when trying to understand something.

Wrong (((you)))

>3 years younger than me.

Attached: 1515864106700.jpg (275x183, 3K)

>got a blood clot in my leg at 17 years old
>doctors had no idea why it happened
>it never actually healed, it just became scar tissue after 8 months of blood thinners, went to Johns Hopkins and even the doctor there said "I dunno man"
>got told that once you get a blood clot the chances of them re-appearing increases a little bit every year, even if you're active, can show up and fuck with you whenever they want
I live in constant fear and news stories like this don't help.

Attached: veemo.png (512x512, 126K)

No, that isn't moving, that is shaking.i
If anything you are putting pressure on your body while being still which is even worse.

what about the infection thing?.. or is this just a coverup story so people dont shit talk about his needles?

Guys, how do I get a fatal blood clot?

Attached: 1562028603288.png (747x892, 63K)

>up at 3 AM watching tournaments with Yea Forums
>making MLG collages
>all the hype about koreans in our scene
>all the foreigner drama and rivalries
>poopfeast420, leathergracken and misterfister
take me back bros
kpop right in the nostalgia

youtube.com/watch?v=GhZ-nXkPllw

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 94K)

Starcraft 2 is literally dying

Poopfeast420, Jean Luc Pigrack, Captain Grack Sparrow... lmao such good times man. So crazy that it's been nearly a decade now since those days. The 25th anniversary event, holiday bash and remastered launch event were all a lot of fun to watch as well. It is legitimately sad to think that we won't see inc sitting on the couch joking around with the rest of the guys anymore. I'll miss those fucking hilarious casts. inControl wasn't perfect by any means, but he was a fucking funny guy and always entertaining to watch.

The infection caused the clot to become lethal.

how many people here who started listening to kpop in 2010 still listen to it?

Literally who and why do you ledditors keep bootlicking this fucking cuck?

Kill yourself. Sage.

I still do but only to my 2009-2013 playlist. Shit is weird. I tried to get into newer stuff but just couldn't. Incidentally I read on some audiophile guy's blog that kpop died around 2014.

I felt old recently when I noticed how Blackpink is a copycat of what 2NE1 embodied a decade ago. It's even the same record label and everything.

I think it's very likely that the infection and associated hospitalization contributed to the development of the clot in some way. Anna Prosser tweeted that Geoff had a blood clot many years ago from DVT, and as a result he became very careful about getting up and stretching his legs out while streaming, etc. She said when it happened he made sure to talk about it publicly and encourage gamers to be cautious about DVT. It is true that he would periodically get up during streams sometimes, though I don't remember hearing incontrol talk about it directly.

Just yesterday or the day before while he was streaming SC2, Geoff remarked that he had a cough and some shortness of breath. I think someone posted a link to the clip in this thread iirc. It was really sad in retrospect tho, b/c he said something like "Im not feeling too bad, I don't feel like I'm about to die or anything"

Fuck stupid e celeb thread. I hope everyone burns in fire. Stupid cucks.

How does a blood clot in the lung even have any relation to the brain, also this guy didn't play Smash bros so no sticky.

>a thread died for this e celeb boomer

Please kill yourselves ASAP.

kill yourself, incel

Attached: 1529958896669.png (900x1042, 90K)

I've been on Yea Forums likely since before you were able to read zoomer, suck my cock. If Etika gets a fucking sticky we can at least have a thread to commemorate a legend of the non-korean Starcraft scene. Geoff also received a moderate amount of attention in the media over the years, which was good for esports in general. You whining faggots can lick my taint

A real tough guy!

Fucking trash e celeb shitter

Neck yourself retarded bootlickers.

unironically have sex

i actually like blackpink far more than 2ne1. they have some really good songs.

have sex x2

>SC2
>Implying anything matters that is not gooks related

Delusional. Cringe.

Fucking retarded mods delete this trash thread

RIP Literal Who guy

Attached: 6782344545.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Sure, I like their stuff. I just thought it was odd how similar the two bands were. YG nails the bold and colorful aggressive marketing. Big Bang was the same.

? You new

Incontrol was a longtime competitive powerlifter, which means he weighed a lot. Both muscle and fat. He had a lot of problems with infections and clotting over the years from being that size. Generally if you
>eat cleanly
>don't drink fizzy sugary soda drinks
>sleep 8hrs a night (!!!)
>are physically active: some resistance training + some cardio
>drink plenty of water
>get sunlight
>don't sit for too long
>don't take too many drugs (including nicotine, alcohol & caffeine)
you'll live a long and happy life. You probably already knew that, but it's true.

Fuck artosis has a funny looking face

sex. have it.

>same ip
samefagging retard, unironically kill yourself

Similar here. I do listen to newer stuff too but it just doesn't compare to songs from the golden era.

Kill yourself you fucking bootlicker.

Suck my dick while you screech at your dead boomer you fucking cuck.

Your legs are parallel with your heart when you sleep so it's not as bad as sitting, but people in hospital are laying for very extended times, some can't even get up to use the restroom.

what are you gonan do? samefag again lmao you fucking faggot

I'm gonna pray your mom gets cancer and dies, that stupid bitch deserves it

ugh agreed, they shouldve devoted their life to water instead of starcraft creatures

Fucking retard boomer thank fuck he died. What a waste of space.

Forgot to add
>walk every day
Walking and sleeping are two of the most natural healing activities a human can do. You are literally designed by millennia of natural selection to walk for hours every day and sleep 8hrs from dusk till dawn (plus 30mins nap at midday, that's why you feel sleepy then and that's why siestas still exist in some countries). Walking and sleeping both heal your mind and body (e.g. walking promotes blood flow carrying vitamins etc. to repair muscles, studies show walking among greenery for like 10mins a day can completely end depression, etc.).
If you anons want advice on resistance training, go to exrx.net and follow their recommendations, which I've posted below
>8ish exercises every workout, one for each muscle group/movement
>1-2 working sets (you don't need that much volume to make gains at first, you can add sets as you progress)
>8-12 reps per set (if you hit 12 reps, add weight next time)
>3-5 sessions per week
>leave the gym feeling better than you went in
Also protip: spot reduction isn't really a thing BUT a recent study found that if you work out your upper body then do cardio straight away the body prioritises the worked out area to draw fat. So if you want to lose belly fat drop the leg lifts from your workouts for the first six months and just do upper body + cardio (don't run as it's higher impact, do exercise bike or rowing machine or something).
Also note that the body mostly recovers from training (i.e. builds muscle, removes fat) during sleep. If you're a chronic short sleeper and you start sleeping 8hrs per night you will start to feel immeasurably better.

Attached: 1544154874127.jpg (495x362, 30K)

>it's not like i'm going to die
._.

throw adam in there for good measure

Attached: 1543533127660.png (1200x672, 606K)

That Geoff guy deserves for dying.

Waste of space
Waste of oxygen
Waste of resources

Thank God he died. Some other white is gonna replace him sooner than you expect anyway.

bump :^)

At least nony never killed himself

BASADO

You won't be missed.

>it's incomprehensible that a fat man who neglected his health would die an early death

Attached: 1434834287842.png (369x504, 314K)

what's he up to these days

>boomer dead

BASED as FUCK.

Is any of the new RollPlay shit worth a watch? The ones I've seen are.
>Original
>Solum
>Dark Heresy
>West Marches
>Apocalypse World mini
>Pendragon mini

will myth ever score before his demise

Attached: 1553015954599.png (1600x900, 1.13M)

Who? Ecelebs are not vidya.

You should do something better than watching esports. Fat fuck.

I don't watch esports, zoomer.

Kill yourself either way useless garbage.

Dark Heresy will never get an ending.

Attached: business business.gif (320x213, 569K)

When TB threw up his gun at a ceiling air vent to gather magnetic particles for a clue it blew my mind. I think everyone at the table was shocked at his RP skills.

I stopped listening to it during 2012-2015 aka dubstep era. when twice started putting out bangers i listened to it again then I heard jonghyun died and I got really interested again.

Underage

legitimate case of "literally who?"

>esports
>RollPlay

Attached: Sheev.png (1024x432, 413K)

>two members of the dark heresy crew are now actually literally fucking dead
who's next

Attached: 1489146339113.jpg (900x973, 204K)

liegitimate case of underage

I'm a sucker for good tabletop games and stories, any other fun stuff from this Dark Heresy thing TB did?

>HSC will never be the same.
> Incontrol will miss shirtless rotti.
fuck.

Attached: DIqDsheUwAAES80.jpg (722x653, 51K)

>day 9 already has a sob story video up

Narcissistic as always

Is Jesse still good?

Attached: the saddest shit.jpg (638x754, 139K)

He would be ashamed that we let the industry get as bad as it is.

Attached: The+framerate+police.jpg (604x413, 45K)

>2 and a half hours
Whoa

Hahaha this is sad as fuck. Are u mentally ill?

Yeah man. It is a bit of a cliche to say I guess, but life is so fragile. One day you're here, the next day you're gone forever It is important to not take life for granted and try to make the best of our limited time here. You can't just restart the game and try again, when you're dead that's it. gg no re. The time we have with the people we love ought to be cherished. As rational living beings we bear either the universe's greatest blessing or its greatest curse. Life is filled with pain and saddness, and we all ultimately taste the bitterness of deprivation from that which we love. I'm not a nihilist, but in a sense nihilism is the most rational view of the world -- we will die and be forgotten, and even if we could beat death we cannot reverse entropy. So maybe nothing really matters in the end, but as long as I'm still alive and conscious I have to believe there is a way to make this all worth it. To find some sort of tranquility in the face of a bottomless void. There is no good reason not to fight for the best possible life.

I don't know if it's motivated by narcissism, lol. By all accounts Day9 is an emotional dude, and he knew incontrol for like 20 years. I think it can bring people comfort to talk about loss

>eat shit that makes you depressed
>why am i depressed what the hell man

Attached: file.png (371x353, 148K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uKj53qXXM6I
I liked the campaign more but this one is still pretty fun.

wtf is that thing bottom rigth

He never was.

Good post man, I've been getting back into shape the past few months and it feels good. Stay healthy cunts

>mfw etika's thread was way worse than this person who i've never heard of
rev up those keyboards

You can eat depression?

It's Adam Koebel. He used to be okay to goodish but then idpol hit him hard. His brain was completely fucking fried last time I saw anything with him.

lifting is like a bing bing wahoo achievement hunting skinnerbox game because it is something that anyone could do and it rewards you over time but because it is a real thing and gym is being more normalized into our society it is a okay. exercises that involve moving are the best if youre looking for health benefits and they can be integrated into your daily routines.

>being fit is a skinnerbox
what

are starcraft threads always this hilarious

Attached: 1544256408104.jpg (800x450, 46K)

>some nig nog who offed himself to probably get out of paying child support
Why would anyone care

Yes, since the bacteria in your gut regulate how you feel, you can eat stuff that makes you depressed.

FACEBROS
ASSEMBLE

Attached: 1342151076099.png (350x337, 121K)

I'm wondering the same thing about balding soyb0y #48934, if you wanna go there.

Attached: 1541418134102.png (929x771, 1.43M)

I don't agree with your statement.

Attached: 1479606826505.gif (350x197, 1.17M)

He is a marathon runner now.
Can run a half marathon in 1 hour and 10 minutes apparently. He also have child.

Based.

>this shit again
Do tell me how bacteria in my gut affects dopamine receptors in my brain.

>starcraft
>kpop
>d&d
this thread is zoomer kryptonite

Attached: Dr066dUVAAIQUzF.jpg (749x749, 104K)

Man, I really wanted to see Incontrol play witcher 3 :( Why had this to happen... fucking shit

>one of a few watchable English speaking casters with a career spanning over a decade
>some literal who nigger forgotten so fast you have to bring him up in completely unrelated threads
You cannot tell the difference? Perhaps you are a retard

(you)

Etika is way more popular than InAGrave, whoever the fuck he is. You're insane.

I guarantee you 90% of the people seeing this have no idea who he is, and won't care cause he's from a dead community. Fuck you.

lmao, struck a nerve

nice

Your mans literally died today. Lmao

look at this nintodler seething lmao

Don't strain yourself, gramps. You might be next.

Who that knew him personally other than a psychopath would have this reaction?

Give me the microphone.
Listen up.
I'm sick and tired of all you ecelebs runnin' your twitch drama
Every single day you come out here, you make the same damn posts "based" this, "cringe" that.
Well guess what I'm gonna do.
I'm gonna take my mouse
(WHAT?)
I'm gonna click on the reply button
(WHAT?)
I'm gunna start typing in the reply box
(WHAT?)
I said I'm gunna start typing in the reply box
(WHAT?)
I'm gunna call you a faggot
(WHAT?)
A speed run watching fairy
(WHAT?)
An autist
(WHAT?)
A twitch donating beta male
(WHAT?)
A no good fat son of a bitch
(WHAT?)
I'm gonna solve that captcha
(WHAT?)
The one with the fire hydrants
(WHAT?)
The one with the stoplights
(WHAT?)
The one with the crosswalks
(WHAT?)
The one with the cars
(WHAT?)
The one with the busses
(WHAT?)
The one with the STOREFRONTS
(WHAT?)
I'm gonna click submit
(WHAT?)
I said I'm gonna click submit
(WHAT?)
I'm gunna shitpost your feed
(WHAT?)
Send all you cringey sons of bitches home
(WHAT?)
I said I'll send you back
(WHAT?)
AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE
(WHAT?)
CUZ STONE COLD SAID SO

Attached: 1556519389109.jpg (394x245, 18K)

Yea Forums sees someone with a decimated hairline died instead of someone attractive and feels sympathetic and at home

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5794709/
user, being more open to being wrong makes you drop the excuses that are keeping you down, try it sometime.

Attached: 1450043839295.jpg (1200x800, 534K)

>idra gets jacked
>nony becomes a marathon runner
>jinro gets into mma
I like nerds who leave to get fit in some way

@471448338
@471448571

Look at this samefag baiting. No I won't give any (You)s.

7 years and counting.

Attached: 1437600804577.jpg (5000x5000, 715K)

>5000x5000
we invented this meme
never forget Yea Forums zoomer shits

is there any of this roleplaying videos with destiny and incontrol and without that pink haired clown?

Literally who?

pink haired clown is pretty good imo, but I prefer Koibu.

Here's one without pink haired clown.
youtube.com/watch?v=xnLO9kEq410&ab_channel=Destiny
Haven't watched it yet.
New show that incontrol and destiny started.
We'll see how it pans out.

RIP in peace random guy that plays video games, hopefully in the next life you can be video games.

oh shit, thanks

Attached: 1560011159212.png (960x960, 1.17M)

>We'll see how it pans out.
heheheheh

I was about to post that first link. Thanks for beating me to it. At least there are others who remember.