Give me one good reason why this piece of shit is $40 when it would have been $10 about a decade ago

Give me one good reason why this piece of shit is $40 when it would have been $10 about a decade ago.

Attached: blo.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

I think I got Shovel Knight for about $10 so you're not wrong there

It's new

Even SotN was $50.

It's certainly not $40 worth. I bought it, played it for and hour and a half and returned it.

It's a decent metroidvania but the artstyle is just complete ass compared to games like SotN, AM2R, and Axiom Verge, etc.

Why are you guys mad a good game is making money. If the game is good it is priced appropriately (Nintendo games are frequently 50 dollars and more). Meanwhile PC games are frequently cut down to less than 5 dollars, reflecting that most of the games are complete shit and not worth your time to play.

Almost all of the best games I've played cost me $5 or less

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

A decade ago these games were handheld exclusives and cost a minimum $30 at launch you underage fuck.

Attached: Castlevania DS Trilogy.jpg (1023x598, 173K)

$40 was $10 a decade ago

Indie games with dozens of hours of content were $10 you dumb zoomer

Tell me why exactly a new game in the same style as the GBA and DS Castlevania's by the same development team with more content isn't allowed to use the same pricing? Bloodstained isn't even an indie game anyway, it had backing from a full fledged publisher.

Because it is in the same vein of many recent indie games which are all a fraction of the price. And it was crowdfunded with paid day 1 DLC you dumbfuck shill

MMOs with infinite content are also F2P, so I guess all games should be F2P

I didn't have to pay for DLC. Maybe because I helped crowdfund it in the first place and maybe you normies should've never gotten the DLC in the first place like originally planned.

>which are all a fraction of the price
Because their developers worried the games wouldn't sell otherwise, because of bumblefucks like you who refuse to pay a decent price for well made games if they didn't fit some retarded metric. As for the day one DLC that was a compromise for what was originally supposed to be backer exclusive content, while the rest of the DLC is going to be free.

Because people will pay $40 for it? Do you have brain damage?

Bloodstained is pretty enjoyable. I can't decide if I wanna grind to 100% completion in my first playthrough or if I wanna save it for a nightmare run though.

I know, but they shouldn't. It's just pure greed but gamers will eat this overpriced shit with D1 DLC up even though just over a decade ago there was mass controversy over horse armor.

It's just sad how complacent the gaming community has become.

>People are willing to pay more than pennies for good games
>This is a bad thing
And again the day one DLC was meant to be backer exclusive content and would have never been offered for sale to begin with if backers hadn't voted to make it available as a compromise. It's in no way comparable to the horse armor shit, you're just asshurt by a budget game not adhering to your dumbass demands.

$10 is more than pennies you corporate cocksucking idiot. If developers priced games more reasonably, maybe people wouldn't wait until dirt cheap sales. But again, as I said, gamers have grown complacent and started just eating whatever shit publishers throw at them so it's a lost cause. You will never be able to "vote with your wallet" when there is hordes of retards ready to empty it at the drop of a hat.

If it was $10 you'd still have the same shitty opinion, so why do you care?

I funded it for $100. Don't buy it. It isn't fucking worth it.

>This is my way of thanking the backers.
Iga is a lying piece of shit.

>if backers hadn't voted to make it available as a compromise
The dumb cunts didn't even make that a backer exclusive POLL. So none backers were able to vote on it.

You're right but thats why gamers wait until everything is 75% off at 3.99 now