I'm looking for a good Dungeon Crawler or Dungeon RPG for my switch. Has to be good

I'm looking for a good Dungeon Crawler or Dungeon RPG for my switch. Has to be good.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: og[1].jpg (1200x630, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6G9B1cMA
youtube.com/watch?v=QNSd1v7E3vw
nisamerica.com/games/labyrinth-of-refrain/comic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's wrong with that one?

Nothing. This was cheap bait to try to generate a thread.

Nothing wrong with it, besides being criminally overlooked

>Switch
Lost Child
>Hast to be good
well then you're shit outta luck

Attached: 1434851502616.png (255x490, 154K)

Still waiting for omega labyrinth to release

Attached: 1555672305683.jpg (800x600, 62K)

I platinumed it a month ago. What a fucking ride. I can't discuss it with anyone unfortunately, but I killed all the bosses (even that one from Hundred Knight) and felt good about it

what is it with Sónyggers and their obsession with 100%ing shit?

well, I'll answer your uneducated opinion: this game basically has to be 100%'d to get the true ending, retard.

Does Darkest Dungeon count as a dungeon crawler?

Has the PC port been fixed yet or what
I've lost 12+ hours to crashes

what opinion did he give

Not really? It's more akin to a roguelike with a focus on battling.

So what is Labyrinth of Galleria anyways, just a version of this with a couple extra features or a whole new game?

If you are willing to wait, Mary Skelter 2 plus the first game will come out on the Switch

Better start sucking dicks then OP to find your taste.

Did they confirm that we're getting the first game with it too?

It's going to be remade with the second game's engine for the Switch from what I remember reading.

redpillme on dungeon crawlers im playing laberinth of refrain right now and i want to play next pic related
recomend more games please

Attached: 11627-wizardry-8-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x949, 66K)

Nice. I held off on finishing the first on Vita when I heard that in Japan they bundled the two together so I guess I'll grab that and play them both on Switch now. Thanks.

>uneducated opinion
look at any game and the Sony version 100% achievement rating will easily be 2x-5x as high as Steam or Xbox

ZHP

I've been playing Star Crawlers the last week. It's pretty good.

Attached: starCrawlers05[1].jpg (1200x675, 108K)

>ZHP
dont get it

Play some Etrian Odyssey and draw maps with us.

Might and Magic 6 is the peak of Western dungeon crawlers, the old /vr/ pastebin has downloads and mouse-look patches for it as well as all the other retro ones
pastebin.com/6G9B1cMA

Attached: PEG.png (1000x1378, 1.14M)

Zanki Zero is a lot of fun. I like that upping the difficulty changes the items that can appear, including unique ones.

Tell me about this game. The screenshot intrigues me.

You crawl through dungeons. They tend to be hard and some games get real retarded with the difficulty.

not him but it plays like Grimmrock with most of the puzzling replaced with a more in depth combat system and factions. I like it

mouselook completely ruins the M&M games sadly. the core combat mechanics are balanced around turning being slow and walking backwards/sideways slowing you down, preventing you from permanently kiting enemies with bows. mouselook allows you to turn instantly and trivializes the game

dungeon-wise, each mission you enter a randomly generated spaceship with some objective like defeat a boss enemy, hack some terminals, etc. combat is standard old-school turn-based game. there's a hub town you return to after each mission with some shops and stuff.

thx
might and magic is that hard?

>Random dungeon crawling in Sci Fi
Sounds cool. Is it available?

Thoughts on Conglomerate 451? youtube.com/watch?v=QNSd1v7E3vw

I was interested until it said the missions were random.

yeah I got it for free with my $5 steam credit from the sale, not sure how much it is now though

I havent played without the patch in forever now but couldn't you abuse the pause from the turn based button to pretty much the same effectiveness as mouse look movement?

hmm, I don't remember exactly how 6 works. I know in some of them (maybe it started in 7?) the enemies got to move for a second after initiating turn-based mode

Says it's 20 bucks. How good is it?

it's good if you like dungeon crawlers. I'm 15 hours in and I doubt I'm even at the halfway point yet

If nothing else it should get a big discount this winter again.

Fuck bros LoR 2 is still happening, right?

So long as NIS doesn't go bankrupt before it comes out, sure.

they go bankrupt because sprites isn´t

Easily, EASILY, RPG of the year it came. Gorgeous game all around, from plot to mechanics. One of the best Nippon Icchi games ever released, and knowing how the development of it, is a goddamn miracle.

I miss the threads bros, I miss having the chance of dreaming of (yet another) Nippon Icchi general.

; _ ;

Attached: 1.jpg (833x1017, 180K)

Any reason to play the PC version instead of playing it on the high seas with my vita?

>Want to try the original Wizardry
>No good, definitive version of it that just werks in English
>DOS versions require a fuck huge menu and typing in a lot of shit
Wat do

Extended game, more classes, more portraits and voices, more secrets, etc, etc.

Attached: 2.jpg (1007x909, 330K)

I just played the snes ports

This game is great but balls hard and I've played it so much I keep breaking it because I do things out of story order.

What about the snes version?

Every time I load up the SNES rom, it feels...broken? It has this sort of wonky feel to it, like I picked up someone else's save state. I guess that has to be the way the game is, but it feels weird to me.

What emulator you use?
Also
Wizardry was never a fluid game is normal if it looks yanki at first sight

Last time I tried was like the ZSNES days? And then I had one more shot at it using an android port on my phone.

How do I get past Numblebee? It's one-shotting my units every turn. I wish skills weren't tied to pacts

Is NIS officially dead now or are they still afloat for now?

Man, the ending of this was bad. Even getting all the pages doesn't change its badness.

someone call the Kyoani guy.

i liked that game but it was too fucking long

On life support. Disgaea 6, whenever they release it, will probably be the make or break it point for them.

they are fucking dead aren't they?

August 1st soon my dude

Is that game actually good? Looked like generic low budget trash.

Congrats user, that's really cool.

Attached: 559.gif (500x279, 876K)

Wait what?

Attached: D0_DBZiUcAEkJ0U.jpg (1200x910, 148K)

They've had one foot in the grave for a while now. The Switch port of Disgaea 5 just barely saved them from an early death and then they wasted that chance trying to enter the mobile market which failed horribly and now they're half dead again. Disgaea 6 will have to be a smash hit to save them from the brink, and let's be real, as much as I love the series that's probably not happening even in the best case scenario.

Velnya had a hard life

Attached: 1537453901618.jpg (643x754, 325K)

The game might work if you switch to Windows 7 or 10, I tried playing the 'patched' version on 8.1 but it just kept crashing.

ive had crashes on 7 and 10 with the patch but that was all in the first month. have no idea of the current stability of the game.

But were you playing on Nightmare the whole time?

>Gorgeous game all around, from plot to mechanics.
I dunno about that. The combat mechanics were pretty raw, imo, could use some refinement. Or a lot of refinement. The dungeon layouts were pretty simple too, but the game made up for that with unconventional new mechanics like wall breaking.

>get all the black pages and unlock the true ending
>dronya still dies
>and then you have to kill her yourself a few more times
The suffering. The suffering never ends.
Can't wait for more in Galleria.

Don't think the patches addressed the black screen freeze if you're talking about that. They only fixed the sound issues from what I know. Although I personally only had the black screen happen two or three times in like a hundred hours. Lost some progress to them, unfortunately, but not much. Playing on W7, if that matters.

lewds any good?

Why did she turn back at the end and leave Luca alone stupid bitch

You can legitimately beat it by mashing A

Because she remembered that Velnya used to be a bitch and intended to go back to being a court bitch and leave Luca with Baba.

Your Nightmare Black Wanderer proofs?

The only dungeon crawler i liked, even through final boss was pushover.

For those who do not yet know
nisamerica.com/games/labyrinth-of-refrain/comic/

Attached: confused lolicon.jpg (196x256, 13K)

>look it up
>made by Nippon Ichi Software
Nope. Into the trash it goes.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-23 lorcod_comic pdf1.png (841x682, 1.03M)

Attached: lucascared.png (143x269, 81K)

>ZSNES
Jesus Christ how horrifying

>Luca finds your doujin stash

It's really shitty how you have to make a thread a certain way if you don't want it to archive immediately. Discussing videogames on Yea Forums is tough.

I'm gonna be really disappointed if we never get LoR's sequel.

Attached: 1553716614211.png (331x296, 116K)

What do you mean? It's currently being made.
Unless you mean it as in it never gets localized.

>step out of the elevator/portal
>first enemy gores my healer
>return to base
I love it but when the bullshit happens, it happens bad. Also Luca is the qtest. I want to pat her head.

NIS is dying last I heard. Labyrinth of Galleria was supposed to release in nippon in 2 days, but got delayed back to spring of next year.

They're not doing good, but I'm sure they're pushing out this game at the very least. It's getting media coverage and even release dates (however postponed). Don't think they're just going to cancel it now. Especially not considering it's mostly a reskin of the first game. Doesn't need much money to make. Except maybe the voice actors payment.

Attached: 1537786463784.jpg (237x184, 23K)

Good ol' rape slime.

>finish the story
>Dronya did nothing wrong
>still dies because becoming Velnya again would rob her of her memories as Dronya
>finish the post-game
>Mezzaluca is damn-near driven insane from the stress of containing multiple souls within her body to the point that she was robbed of the ability to feel sadness
>can't ever be happy with either of them because I'm a soul trapped in a fucking book
>all I wanted was a good ending and I got denied at every turn
THIS SUCKS, I FUCKING HATE IT, GIMME BACK MY 135 HOURS

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 545K)

>all I wanted was a good ending and I got denied at every turn
Well, there's this... pic. Does that count?

Attached: 566540_screenshots_20181011205314_1.jpg (1920x1200, 243K)

It doesn't because this pic doesn't make any fucking sense! Is it another timeline? Where's Tractie? Where's (Me)? What the fuck happened? Does Luca still grow up to be a hot witch?

Attached: bu_mazuruka_011_4k.png (1920x2400, 613K)

I got stuck on the Umbra part where the objetive is to wander around until King Alice return. Haven't picked the game in 2 weeks, since I'm playing other rpg's, But pretty sure I'm going to finish this ride.

this pic is just a kick in the balls at that point

A lot of people seem to get stuck there. That's happening because you're semi-sequence breaking. You were supposed to fight the Fly Queen first, but you must have skipped it.

They're all happy together in Heaven.

>That part where Luka asks you for money and you say yes.
Man, I knew I have to protect that purity to the very end.

LoR is one of my favorites

Attached: 14669925.jpg (1883x1762, 1.29M)

Didn't expect her to get any art. At least not pre-lobotomy.

Oh yeah that did happen, I totally forgot how fucked everything was. Including the cripple in the forest and the shapeshifting bee.

I'm still 1000% assmad that they left Witch and the hundred Knight high and dry after 2 didn't do well

I commissioned a few pieces of her. I did not like her ending )^:

ackshually, pic VERY related op

*inhales deeply*

I rented this game but got sandwiched under too much shit, but wanted to pick it back up.

Should I continue my save and buy the PS4 version, or get it on switch?

pc

I think PS4 version has 4K texture pack, or was it only for PC? Either way
>4K textures
>in a Vita dungeon crawler RPG
Other than that, Switch has the Tractatus de Monstrum "pages", i.e. achievement descriptions accessible in-game in a special menu, not present in the other versions of the game, where you'd have to go to your profile and read them in the trophy list.
The games themselves are identical though.

thanks user

Attached: 1511401199184.png (128x128, 30K)

Okay, I just heard one version had some problems, I recall. But I'll probably get it on PS4 since I was already up to the area after the halfling land.

Separate trophy counting each hundred percent is my guess.

PC had black screen freeze, although rare, can make you lose progress since the last save.

Zanki Zero is very hit or miss, I can understand the appeal but damn, the menus and inventory are a mess and the combat system is the saddest thing I ever witnessed in a video game.

I’m retarded and keep trying to get into these types of games even though I’m retarded and suck at them and have no patience for them. Is there a dungeon crawler for a retarded baby casual like me?

Labyrinth of Refrain that's in the OP is fairly easy, I'd say trivial, as far as random encounters go. Even on the hard mode. The bosses though can put up a fight. But you can drop the difficulty down whenever. And speaking of which, newer Etrian Odyssey games have multiple difficulty settings too. So if you're afraid to get wrecked by the game, then you could take it easy at first.

>Ctrl + F
>No alliance alive
I swear its a good game that got both overshadowed by other games at the time and by the fact that it was a 3ds exclusive when it was at the end of its life cycle

Play the first one on snes

Attached: IMG_20190601_161002.jpg (2448x3264, 1024K)